CorelDRAW

Erik

Old but still gold.

Reviewed on 14/07/2021

9/10
Good price, you learn a lot using this, it's like training wheels for graphic designers

9/10

Pros

I loved it because it is the software for begginners, its simply to use and once you can dominate and learn how works, you can jump to another software more complete. Or you can still using this one.

Cons

Its like a little old, and it need some upgrades to keep competing with newest software.

Reasons for Choosing CorelDRAW

I wanted to keep learning more softwares because you never know when you're gonna need work with another.

Because of the price.
sean
  • Industry: Design

Coreldraw offers maany amazing features and is easy to use.

Reviewed on 23/12/2021

CorelDRAW does what many tools fail to do properly in terms of the price you pay for the software, open-source software offers many tools that don't live up to a paid version of CorelDRAW or other Photo editing or graphic creation tools. Image tracing is something I use a lot and with much other software, the traces end up losing a large portion of their quality and border integrity, with CorelDRAW I've not had issues with image trace and image effects. The Creation tools on CorelDRAW are very comprehensive and offer a wide variety to choose from, allowing for a greater creative margin.

Pros

CorelDRAW is a piece of software that offers a comprehensive array of tools and features that are easy to use and moderately simple to understand. There are no real issues with software deployment and cross-platform use. Customer support is efficient within reason, and CorelDraw offers a lot of support and guidance, especially for newcomers to a platform that has been around for many years and has progressed with market expectations. There is a wide variety of tutorials online for the software for aspects anyone is unsure of and they cover every aspect of the software.

Cons

Installation of the software and be a little frustrating at times as the last time I attempted to install CorelDRAW it had some issues with my current version of windows and only opened the first time after installation, I installed an earlier version and it worked fine, admittedly at the time, I was using Windows 7, which was at the time unsupported by windows. Some of the features, unless you do extensive research do take time to understand if you haven't used them before. When first opening Coreldraw there is an overwhelming amount of tools to choose from and I feel this does not present with a user-friendly environment.

Pablo
Pablo
  • Industry: Graphic Design

It does almost everything, almost good

Reviewed on 24/06/2022

I work a lot with printers in my city, where CorelDraw is a standard. That's why I learned to use it and from then on my experience is good and in the aspects I mentioned I recommend it. It should be noted that it has a steep learning curve. It fulfills many functions and almost all kinds of graphical pieces can be solved smoothly, even without mastering it completely.

Pros

A while back, the feature CorelDraw was known for was its ease of use and intuitive interface. They were the first to launch a version that allowed multiple pages in the same file, or the creation of forms by dragging the mouse. Today this virtue is maintained, it can work very well, and with a good integration with other applications and prepress and printing processes, and with the possibility of exporting to almost any format in the graphic environment, very well covering the requirements that can be asked of a program like this.

Cons

Despite the above, I must say that at a certain point CorelDraw stagnated and was overtaken by excellent features from the competition (such as the shape creation tool or 3D mapping). On the other hand, I notice some structural instability in the software, and abrupt closures with loss of information are a constant that has never been solved. They frequently release new versions with minimal changes, but those kinds of basic problems don't get fixed.

Gideon
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Corel draw, the best among all the alternative software's for graphic designing.

Reviewed on 14/02/2024

I love it, I will say, it is my daily drive in cutting the vinyl's.

I love it, I will say, it is my daily drive in cutting the vinyl's.

Pros

It boosts one's creativity, and with it, you will get the masterpiece at all times. it is so versatile, and it is so easy to navigate through its layout. I also love the way it integrates with plotters efficiently.

Cons

There is a problem with clashing of the Sofware sometimes, I have to always save the work as I am doing to avoid losing my progress.

Kevin
Kevin
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

A Graphic Designer's and Artist's Dream

Reviewed on 01/07/2021

It has helped me grow my business and sell my designs and art printed on clothing, accessories, and gifts all over the globe.

Pros

This software is loaded with things I was using from about three different programs. Aside from all the spectacular uses it has, not having to use one program, then switch to another, and possibly another to finish a design is brilliant!

Cons

There are so many additional things to purchase to do more work or have more tools, effects, etc but I know how to do most all of them without the additions, so it is okay

Adobe Photoshop and Affinity Designer

Reasons for Choosing CorelDRAW

The affordability for what you get is phenomenal and it is truly great for professional work.

Reasons for Switching to CorelDRAW

It was less expensive, offered exactly what I needed and in the trial was far easier.
Shaunak
Shaunak

Old but still widely used graphics designing software

Reviewed on 10/03/2022

So far my experience is amazing, I have worked on various graphic designing internships and we made social media posts, flyers, posters, advertisements, and much more with CorelDRAW.

Pros

Where ever you will go to get your design ready, you will find designers using CorelDRAW. It is the most widely used software for ages. Also, it was the first software that I learned. Nowadays I use Canva also. But still, the extension of CorelDRAW file .cdr is very popular among the market leaders. I love that they have started providing mobile apps as well.

Cons

I would love to see more precision editing with templates and also a walkthrough should be given. The only con I see as of now is that it should recommend users to use the latest techniques to create elements or artifacts by suggestion based on user metrics that are being collected in the background.

Canva

Reasons for Switching to CorelDRAW

I choose CorelDRAW over Canva because my printing agency asks me to provide the raw design in .cdr file format, which is not an option with Canva.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Vector software

Reviewed on 07/10/2020

I used Corel for several years before finally transitioning the vectors to another platform and it was tough the whole time.

Pros

Corel has lots of hidden abilities inside it and the ability to achieve some very strong and complex graphics.

Cons

It’s a very awkward software- much more primitive compared to software I’ve used in the past. It’s took longer to learn than I expected

David
David
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Corel over Adobe

Reviewed on 18/03/2020

Started using it at a previous job, used it for scanning and color correcting childrens' artworks, liked it so much I decided to make the switch over to Corel myself.

Pros

I've been using Corel instead of Adobe for years now, ever since Adobe switched to a subscription base. It's auto vectorizing feature is fantastic for scanning in my ink drawings and making them vector images without having to trace everything myself. Very easy to use and adapt to if you've been using Photoshop for awhile and have been looking for something else.

Cons

The fact that it isn't industry standard like Adobe is unless you're in the screen printing or automotive wrap industries.

Inkscape

Reasons for Choosing CorelDRAW

Didn't like Adobe's focus on subscriptions

Reasons for Switching to CorelDRAW

Because of my experience with Corel at my previous employers
Dalmir
Dalmir

The beginning of Design

Reviewed on 23/02/2021

I have a strong connection with CorelDraw because when I started my career as a Graphic Designer it was this software that launched me into the job market.

Pros

The good thing about CorelDraw is that some vectors you can't do in Adobe Illustrator you can do in CorelDraw, it's simpler than Illustrator and easier to use.

Cons

However, not all companies ask for CorelDraw skills, most ask for Adobe products, I think this is a big disadvantage for CorelDraw.

Evelyn
Evelyn

Traditional and Trustful Design Software

Reviewed on 27/08/2022

CorelDRAW is a great designing tool trying to regain the niche it used to have in the past. Powerful, full of features, but it is difficult to learn if you came from a software as InDesign or Inkscape.

Pros

You can design barely anything on this tool.
The user interface is great.

Cons

It is somewhat expensive.
Many people is not familiar with the way to employ this software.
It is not as common today as it was in the past.

Reasons for Switching to CorelDRAW

In fact, we decided to use in a daily basis Inkscape over CorelDRAW, but for more complexes designs.
Precious

Ease of Use for Tutors, Hardware considerations and Tools

Reviewed on 12/07/2022

Teaching this software comes with a bit of difficulty. I taught Corel Draw to High school students for years, and they struggled to recognise the tools as each new version was released quickly. However, there is some harmony in recent versions of icons in the app.

I suggest user input is also taken to know the most used commands and make more of them readily handy. However, I have seen progress in this regard but not enough.

I lose a lot of progress in my designs even when I save them because the app hangs halfway and erases my progress. My students wept when I instructed them to design MasterCard Debit cards because they shared the same experience. (Corel 2018). So it's definitely not I or my PC.

More 3D effects need to be added, and they should be programmed into the app. More polls from designers will solve that issue for me.

I experienced disharmony of colouring among varying hardware specifications. There should also be harmony in colours irrespective of hardware as long as the graphics requirement are met.

Pros

CorelDRAW gave me the flexibility to design anything my imagination could conceive. All the tools give the right effect in the right precision for whatever concept I dreamt of bringing to reality, and with ease.

Ability to edit a document-like design in a document environment like MS-word is one of the best Experiences for designing a corporate letter headed document. It ensures you maintain document formatting of the originally typed text.

Cons

Limited tools for certain effects, which forces you to improvise and combine different effects and tools to achieve your goals.
I designed Bitcoin graphics in two PCs with the same exact colour code in the same exact system requirements and got a little colour variation. So colour output varies a bit due to hardware considerations not being harmonized.

Adobe Photoshop

Reasons for Switching to CorelDRAW

Because it was a basic requirement in the curriculum to spark creativity among students. It also sparks brilliance as it forces your genius to improvise every tool available to create your dream design.
Christina
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

CorelDraw- amazing vector software when you don't need all those Adobe bells and whistles.

Reviewed on 20/06/2022

I wouldn't keep paying for Corel every year if it wasn't worth the cost. The software feels very intuitive to me, and is easy to become fluent with. It has so many features that I still don't even fully understand how to use, but with the help guide and large user following, it's easy to figure out. And the stuff that I do use, it's really good at.

Pros

The features I use the most are the image trace and vector editing. I first learned CorelDraw when I was working as a laser engraver, and it was relatively easy to learn compared to Adobe products. There is an extensive support forum and help guide that you can use if you aren't sure how to use a feature, or even if you aren't sure what feature you need to achieve a certain effect.

Now that I own my own business, I bought my own license for the software and use it to design all of my custom products, company apparel, and most of my branding and marketing materials.

Cons

I do wish there were more image editing tools such as background eraser and a wider selection of filters and automatic presets for photos.

Stephen
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

I resisted buying a product like this for so long - I wish I had bought it years ago!

Reviewed on 23/09/2022

CorelDRAW is quite simply one of the best purchases I have ever backed. It gets used 2, 3 or 4 times a week acoss the business. The incredible number of tools available may not all be used by us but the fact is, when someone has an idea to do something, CorelDraw has a simpler or better way of doing it than other products we have used previously.

Pros

If you have used a graphics program before, then this is a professional solution will be a familiar one.

Cons

It is important to understand layers and also how to select different elements for editing.

Reasons for Choosing CorelDRAW

We needed to be able to create and edit graphic solutions in different formats

Reasons for Switching to CorelDRAW

I don't like the complexity of Adobe Illustrator, neither do I like a subscription model. The fact is that Corel offer lower cost solutions and if I dont buy a new version each year then it is even cheaper overall.
Charles

Corel Crash

Reviewed on 05/06/2019

I am a Corel Draw professional. Been using since Corel Draw2. I have upgraded just about everytime Corel came out with a new version. 2017 (19) was the last stable version. 2018 was terrible and 2019 seems to follow suite. I run it on W10 Pro on a Older MAC Pro (8 Core 32GB, 1G VC) using Parallels desktop PRO version. Do yourself a favor and learn illustrator!

Pros

Looks Fancy, has some cool drawing tools

Cons

Crashes all time, makes thing more complex than they need to be.

Reasons for Switching to CorelDRAW

I am a 25+ year veteran with corel Illustrator was a harder program...now not so much. I have used 2,3,5,7,8,9,11,12,X3,X4,X5,X6,X8, 19,20 and now 21 was not much of a choice. Corel has always had it's issues but this new version SUCKS. Oh and congrats on going MAC too bad it will not run on EL Capitan. Way to go Corel.
Sachith

The Best Graphics Editor

Reviewed on 30/10/2019

Overall, We recommend CorelDRAW as an excellent choice for logo designers vector art creators. As it has tons of features excellent for designing various kinds of arts. Also, most of the brands use CorelDRAW for their logo designing. Moreover, game designers also use CorelDRAW to create game graphics and details as they can intensify them according to their needs.

Pros

Designing: CorelDRAW is simply powerful and versatile software. It grants a remarkable opportunity for its users in creating logos and graphics. If one needs to create vectors for logos, graphics, or any other reason this software will be the best choice. The intensity of graphic designing can also be changed using CorelDRAW which makes it an excellent platform for its users.

Vector illustrations: CorelDRAW can be used in very different ways such as it can be used to make illustrations equipped with 3D effects. There are tons of options within the software itself to produce vector-based arts with the quality of any scale. Also, it comes with a variety of tools that aid users in creating custom designs.

Cons

Experience: CorelDRAW is not easy to learn or easy to use the software. To use it at a professional level one needs a tremendous amount of time and patience. The mechanics of this software are not simple. It can be very challenging for users especially for newbies to get familiar with all of its abilities.

RAM: CorelDRAW comes with all the features but none of it comes for free. A decent amount of RAM is required for the software to make it work properly. The users cannot own the software completely and have to subscribe to a specific plan according to their needs.

Jonaths
  • Industry: Design

Essential program, but needs improvement

Reviewed on 28/04/2021

In general, Corel Draw is helping me to solve my business problems.
What are my business problems?...

In general, Corel Draw is helping me to solve my business problems.
What are my business problems? I needed an application suite where I could create a layout: flyer, business card, banner, billboard, newspapers, magazines and also pieces for social networks and Corel Draw with its versatility helped me a lot.

I have been a Corel Draw user since version 11, I have been using it since 2005. As time goes by, it has improved getting faster and lighter, bringing more comfort and practicality to the user.

However, improvements are still needed in the Corel Draw Suite, better integration with other applications, and it is possible to sell the programs separately, without the obligation to buy the complete suite. It is interesting that the value is lower in order to attract more and more users.

From 0 to 10 stars, I consider the program to be 8.5 stars.

Pros

The Corel Draw application suite has features that are necessary to have a great workflow.

Some features are impactful like the font manager, something very useful, as it is not necessary to install the fonts (typography) in the computer's operating system. Another good feature is the possibility of working with scale. This allows us to create a layout for cars, buses and billboards in a quiet and wise way.

The product is very versatile, simple and easy to use. Integrating it with my business processes is extremely easy, enabling a very fast and productive learning curve.

Cons

The Corel Draw suite has many features that are excellent, but you need to improve many details.

When working with many geometric points (or vectors), Corel Draw has a little difficulty in processing, even on a computer with a great processor, video card and memory.

Another detail to be improved is the need to have more fluidity in some effects, to add existing effects on competitors: Adobe Illustrator and Affinity Designer.

Improving the integration with EPS files made in Illustrator, as well as improving the integration of Illustrator - Corel Draw and Photoshop - Corel Draw is extremely necessary.

What makes Corel Draw difficult to use is when it is necessary to work with files made in Illustrator, as many effects Corel Draw cannot read.

Despite the flaws, there was not much difficulty in integrating Corel Draw with my business processes.

• Industry: Chemicals
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

CorelDRAW - A Comprehensive Vector Graphics Editor

Reviewed on 02/03/2023

Overall, CorelDRAW is an excellent vector graphics editor that offers a wide range of tools and features for creating professional designs. Its intuitive user interface, vast library of templates and clip art, and robust set of drawing and photo editing tools make it a favorite among designers and artists.

Pros

Intuitive User Interface: CorelDRAW's user interface is well-organized, customizable, and easy to navigate, making it simple for both beginners and professionals to use.Vast Library of Templates and Clip Art: CorelDRAW has an extensive library of templates, clip art, and fonts that can be used to jump-start any project.Robust Set of Drawing Tools: CorelDRAW offers a wide range of pen and brush tools, geometric shapes, and other drawing tools to create custom designs and layouts.Advanced Image Editing Features: CorelDRAW supports a range of advanced image editing features, such as color correction, image retouching, and masking.Multi-Page Document Support: CorelDRAW's advanced layout tools make it easy to create multi-page documents, such as brochures, booklets, and magazines.Versatile Export Options: CorelDRAW supports a variety of file formats, including PDF, EPS, and SVG, making it easy to export designs for various purposes.Regular Updates and Improvements: CorelDRAW receives regular updates and improvements, ensuring that users always have access to the latest tools and features.

Cons

Steep Learning Curve: While CorelDRAW's user interface is intuitive, it can still take some time to learn all of the software's features and tools.Resource-Intensive: CorelDRAW can be resource-intensive, particularly when working with large files or complex designs. This can lead to slower performance on older or less powerful computers.Limited Compatibility: CorelDRAW's file formats are not always compatible with other software, which can cause issues when collaborating with others or sharing files.Price: CorelDRAW can be expensive compared to other graphic design software options, especially for individuals or small businesses on a budget.Customer Support: Some users have reported issues with CorelDRAW's customer support, citing long wait times or unhelpful responses.Lack of Integration with Other Software: CorelDRAW doesn't always integrate well with other software, which can be a downside for users who rely on other tools or platforms in their design workflows.

HUGH
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Best illustration software around

Reviewed on 22/01/2021

I have been using versions of this program for over 15 years, mostly for sign making, but also printed brochures, and web graphics. I have used the comparable Adobe products, I find this much better. However Adobe won't import CDR files, and there may be issues if you are dealing with designers that us Adobe.

Pros

Very well featured, comes with an amazing tool set, plus a separate but integrated full featured photo editing software, similar to Photoshop, and a font organizer, and other optional goodies. Multi page layout, can import almost any other graphics such as PSD, AI, DXF, PDF, DOC and all image formats. Imports generally work fine, though with occasional formatting glitches that need to be worked around.
It's main strength is as a vector graphics editing software- though not simple, it's way easier and more intuitive than any other I've tried. Currently you can still buy the software, but it may go to a subscription plan in the near future. For cross platform, the save as PDF seems very reliable.
The newest version is available for Mac, older ones were only Windows.

Cons

This actually has way more features than I can ever use, frankly for my purposes I could have stayed with a much earlier version, however Windows upgrades forced me into the newer versions. Some of the versions were very buggy, but the one I'm using 2018 seems pretty stable, though can get slow even with fairly simple work.
Support is inconsistent, but there's a lot of online forums.

Rafael
Rafael

Simply a great and useful graphing program.

Reviewed on 15/03/2018

In general it has allowed me to represent with excellent quality, the various products for whose development I have used this software.
I am currently testing the latest version 2017 and the LiveSketch tool is really sensational as it allows to draw freehand vector curves directly on the screen, being very promising the tests that I have and am doing.

Pros

What I find most remarkable is its vectorial character, a quality that is very useful especially when the work done has to be enlarged or printed in large size, because if it were based on pixels, the sharpness of the image would be lost on which one worked.
Another good feature is that it works based on objects that are independent of each other, and it is also multipage (which significantly differentiates it from similar programs such as Illustrator that is not).
Also worth noting is the fact that it is one of the few commercial software that can be installed indiscriminately on a PC, or on a mac (apple) and even under Linux, allowing to save, import and export documents from a wide range of formats such as: Adobe Illustrator , PCT (Macintosh PICT), PSD (Adobe photoShop), etc

Cons

The basic disadvantage that I find is the same as it applies to any graphic software of vector character: you must have a computer equipped with a powerful and powerful processor that allows you to perform all the calculations necessary to design with this software, a task that becomes a lot slower to the extent that the number of data rises, as more elaborate designs are desired.
In particular work with surfaces composed of a large number of points, because they must be characterized with enough detail, and in a number of occasions I had to "filter" the number of data that make up that surface to use the software and get results in a peremptory time

On the other hand, it is not compatible with freeware programs such as the inskcape.

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Graphic design program of the highest quality and ease of use

Reviewed on 05/03/2022

Using CorelDraw, you can create professional designs and artworks. Because this program can import and export a wide variety of graphic files, it can be used for a wide variety of graphic design projects. Print materials such as brochures, posters, banners, flyers, and business cards may all be created with CorelDraw. It's also quite easy for us to come up with a lot of various layouts so that we can provide solutions with a variety of options.

Pros

The quality of this tool much exceeds the scope of any evaluation. No review, in my opinion, could do it justice. It's clear to me that this software has made my design team more efficient. You may use CorelDraw to turn a raster image into a vector design with ease. In terms of ease of use, the dynamic asset management tool is unmatched. Additionally, it features the best font management system in the world. You won't need to purchase any further tools after purchasing the suite. Everything you need is included in the suite and may be easily coupled with other modules to create new and better solutions. My team also benefits greatly from the assistance provided by the developers.

Cons

Even though it's wonderful for beginners, it's not industry standard, making it difficult for teams to collaborate. CorelDRAW has a bad reputation for being a bit of a volatile beast. The program will slow down, stall, and in many cases stop working completely if you switch between different tools too quickly.

Mohammad

My experience with CorelDraw

Reviewed on 01/12/2021

A program through which you can create a lot of daily designs or logo designs that cannot be dispensed with, but you must use external programs with it

Pros

- The program is very easy to use and even beginners can work with it easily
- With this program, you can design vector graphics and design logos and characters with ease
- It has a simple and uncomplicated interface and great features that enable you to finish the design quickly and you can change the tool shortcuts as you like.
- Through the program, you can export the design in all the formats you want as PDF, image, NG, TIF, and many more
- Has educational courses on YouTube that enable beginners to work on it from the first week of use

Cons

- Sometimes while you are working, the program may stop working, but you can activate the automatic file saving feature during a period of time you specify.
Bad in dealing with Arabic texts, you cannot rely on it in texts because it does not support all types of fonts.
- Although the tools in it are easy to use, but they are not enough for you to produce a final design, in most cases you have to use an external program to complete the design completely
- It has a feature called Power Clip Inside, and its usefulness is to put a shape inside a shape or an image inside a shape, etc., when you use it, the program becomes very slow

• Industry: Architecture & Planning

coreldraw - perfect for layouts

Reviewed on 21/11/2019

we use it for layouting plans, text and renderings. as soon as one understands how the software works one can produce great layouts within short amounts of time.

Pros

powerful tool when it comes to layouting plans, text and renderings. images are referenced, so any change of the image is also done within corel, which is great and saves a lot of time. we created a number of templates, so for different uses like presentations, competitions we use different templates. this saves time and energy to concentrate on the quality of the work displayed. with many export options, nearly any professional software can be addressed, like photoshop or illustrator.

Cons

the price. corel draw is a professional software, with very deep and complex workflows and possibilities, this comes with a price.

Temitope

CorelDraw Review

Reviewed on 09/06/2023

Pros

I find CorelDRAW Graphics Suite to be a powerful vector graphics editor that offers a variety of impactful features. With its dedicated Symmetry feature, I can create symmetrical objects and designs in real-time, saving me valuable time. The software also provides tools like Draw in Perspective, LiveSketch, and Pointillizer, which I find efficient and user-friendly. I appreciate how the workspace is organized and the design and layout functionality is seamlessly integrated, making it easy for me to navigate and use. Additionally, the extensive file compatibility allows me to smoothly transition from other software applications. As a graphic designer, illustrator, and digital artist, I believe CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is an excellent choice, offering both power and intuitive usability for my creative work.

Cons

It doesn't support importing a lot of other types of file especially when they are not saved as .cdr

Robert

Once the best of the best

Reviewed on 09/09/2018

Now, 27 years of using Corel, I have ceased upgrading. The software still is the best for me, simply because I know how to use it well and do not like Adobe. Yet, I will no longer blindly upgrade as I had, every second reiteration.

I used to have two legally purchased copies for my two side-by-side PC's. Both these registered on the Corel WEB site. But a few years past, 3 years after registering with them, I was told that the one copy is not legal. Now I have only one legal copy.

So, the software would get an 85% mark but the people supporting it would only receive 25%, this averaging to be just over 50% to my thinking. With the officious way of dealing with their customers, disregarding loyalty, disregarding feedback, disregarding most, they add virus like advertising with the installation.

To me this taste's of desperations, get the last possible cent out of the customer.

No more, no thank you.

Pros

For me, CorelDraw has all that I need for creating my advertising designs, web graphics and the like. once you become used to the product, it is more than enough for most anything and everything.

Cons

CorelDRAW was once the best of the best but then they sought to become Adobe. They started to change the way Corel operated, also made some aspect difficult to manage and handle. Consistency was the first item they threw out the window.

Also, they have included a virus in their installation. You will receive POP-UP notifications at the most inopportune moments. These will inform you of the new products Corel is seeking to push onto you. Most annoying to have such on my own PC, code installed that is activated without my wanting it. That is what a virus is, is it not? Something that does something on your PC that you do not want!

Emmanuel Cesar
Emmanuel Cesar
  • Industry: Entertainment

Flexibility and Easy to learn

Reviewed on 20/12/2022

It is with me since i have memory and it evolved quite well. Is a very fast software and the possibility to use it as complete design enviroment without needing anything else, makes it the best for my style of work.

Pros

It is a smart software, is easy to learn and really intuitive, with just a few days you are able to use almost all the most important tools needed to design, export and produce templates, files, books, etc...

Cons

The biggest problems on Corel are the compatibility with Adobe, while it can open most of the files, there are several problems or errors when exporting to other formats, it is solved by using PDF most of the times.

Adobe Illustrator and Inkscape