Tailor Brands Reviews

Tailor Brands

One-stop-shop for small to midsize businesses

3.9/5
4.1/5
4.2/5
4.1/5

Christopher
Christopher

Excellent Support!

Reviewed on 28/06/2019

My experience has been awesome! From the quick turn around of a great looking logo , to fast assistance when I need help. It has been an awesome branding tool. My executive is great!

Pros

One stop solution for branding needs. Easy to use.

Cons

I am not very tech savy and sometimes need to reach out for tech support.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Christopher!
We are glad to hear that our support team assisted you effectively with the help you requested. Our team works hard to make sure all of our users' questions and issues are addresses and solved :)
Feel free to reach out to us at any time, should you have any questions or need any additional assistance!

Thiago
  • Industry: Wholesale

Practical and objective software to create a logo

Reviewed on 02/05/2023

The software is very practical and intuitive so that you can get to your final result, in a few minutes I got my expected result, I just needed to select the models and colors of my taste and the software did everything else, in the end I got a beautiful and original logo, I confess that I did not like much the amount to be paid for it.

Pros

The software provides many options so that you can get the best result, also and very intuitive making it easy to use. The software provides many models, colors and fonts thus having gigantic possibilities for your brand logo and if you do not like the result you can change it and add what you want to it.

Cons

Even though it is almost impossible not to like the end result, the software can be difficult to access for many people, since the amount to be paid for your logo, brand is a little high.

Paula
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Crooked Company

Reviewed on 08/02/2024

Cons

These people are crooks. They take money out of your account that they are not supposed to then tell you that their guidelines state....blah, blah, blah. Any excuse not to do the right thing by customers! DON'T USE THIS SERVICE

laquan
  • Industry: Photography

Shots by que

Reviewed on 06/07/2023

My overall experience with tailor brands professional team worthy worthwhile and on point

Pros

What I liked most about tailor brands it was fast easy understandable reliable also when you reach out to the team they get back to you in a timely professional manner

Cons

There was nothing I liked least about tailor brands

Paul
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Turn-key LLC Creation and Management

Reviewed on 30/04/2023

We are in the beginning stages, but have had excellent quality service and transparent service-cost breakdowns. Custom website development tools and logo design trademarking are two very important features we are utilizing.

Pros

Turn-key, a-la-carte business model enables quick selection of needed services that begin their processing and filing within a few business days.

Cons

The conveniences and turn-key approach comes at a price that may be a deal-breaker some small businesses.

April
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Save yourself the headache

Reviewed on 07/12/2023

I wish I had never used this company. I would have saved so much money (literally thousands) if I would have used someone else. They don't even help like they claim they do, and you get hit with extra charges when they do "help".

Pros

It cost thousands more then it should have and for no reason at all. There's so many extra fees and charges that truly aren't needed at all.

Cons

I received 5 calls back to back at 8 p.m. and then again at 7 a.m. all to renew something I had already taken care of with someone else.

Sharon

Easy to use and worth the money

Reviewed on 11/04/2023

Pros

Very easy to use and a lot of options to choose from.

Cons

We are required to purchase individual logo / brands. Would be helpful to have a subscription plan that allows multiple logos.

Scott
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Tailor Brands is Great for a New Business!

Reviewed on 22/04/2023

Great!

Pros

I enjoyed the ease of getting my LLC and the logo and website tools.

Cons

While I like the business card, logo, and website tools, I would like them to be a little easier to use. For example, I would like to be able to delete saved logos that I no longer like to reduce clutter. I would like to be able to hand-pick my logo fonts. I would like to be able to use multiple colors within my business name and/or tagline. I would like to be able to change the background color when making a logo, etc.

Noah
  • Industry: Investment Management

All

Reviewed on 05/05/2023

Good

Good

Pros

Time was very important to me. And Tailor was great in that field

Cons

Expensive over all was extremely expensive

Mike

Good for quick logo designs

Reviewed on 08/02/2021

If you need a good logo fast this is the service for you, however make sure you read all the options and know which packages you are buying so you don't buy more then you need. I would use again for a logo but not for ongoing design options.

Pros

I like that I can knock out good quality logos on the fly that are professional and clean. The process is easy and guided so you end up with a professional looking logo at the end.

Cons

The after logo purchase options are limited is use, things like social media posts or the slide decks I tried to use but found overly generic. Also I find pricing can be confusing with the upsells and paying monthly or annually I have found has limited value.

Jennifer

Only a few unexpected expenses but other than that, totally legit!

Reviewed on 29/03/2023

As much as my previous grunts may sound, I did enjoy the experience, aside from my logo not being on their records and no way to add it. I love how Tailor Brands had their site in order, so you knew what to do & when, giving you ample time to make sure you cross your t's & dot you i's, and being LEGAL! I am thrilled to keep working with Tailor Brands to see what else we could create together!

Pros

I love how easy you guys made creating an LLC & ensuring I have taken proper steps to solidify my LLC, legally & legitimately. I TRULY cannot over state my appreciation in that field. I knew some things about the LLC legalities, but not everything. I am an entrepreneur at heart! I design, create, build, & market all of my own material & content, as well as selling online retail goods. I have hands in many pots and I really appreciate you guys!

Cons

1st CON - NOT BEING ABLE TO UPLOAD MY OWN LOGO I PREVIOUSLY CREATED WITH ANOTHER SITE. 2nd CON - I would have to say the cost. Sorry, but true. By the time I completed everything I needed to complete to be legal & legit, it costs me around $1200. LET ME ALSO ADD THAT I WAS ABLE TO WORK AT MY OWN PACE TOO, SO THE $1200 WAS SLOWLY PAID OUT OVER A MONTH'S TIME TO GET OPERATIONAL. NO, I didn't expect it to be free, gosh no you have to spend it to make it. But I did expect the "pitch" of it only costing $299 to get started, ended up being $99.00-$299 PER service that I needed. I thought it would be for the whole LLC completion, but no, it was just to get started. Tailor Brands had their cost & then the state & trademark had their cost on top of tailor brands. But that was my total expense from beginning to end.

Paris
  • Industry: Legal Services

Where are my business cards

Reviewed on 04/02/2022

I ordered business cards from this company over two weeks ago, I was given a delivery date and when the package didn’t arrive, I check FedEx and saw that only a label had been created. I contact Tailor Brands, of course by phone because they will never actually speak to you. I was given an apology and an excuse as to why it hasn’t shipped. When it still didn’t arrive, I sent another email and was told that it would be here on [SENSITIVE CONTENT] because the order had now been escalated. I counted FedEx on [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and still, only a label. Sent another email again, an apology and said that she would get her team involved and make sure it was here by the delivery date. I responded back, you are lying, it’s the first and you will get it here by the 2nd and FedEx is saying that only a label has been created. Here we are today, contacted FedEx, again, only a label. This company doesn’t want to speak to you because they have no customer service. They lie in the emails so they don’t have to lie in the phone. When I asked for a refund, I was told that there are no refunds. This company is by far, the most incompetent company I no and I will never use them again. They can keep the cards, I’ve already ordered and received from another company. This company is supposed to be based in the US but it seems like they are in China. How do you send an email on[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and say my order is on its way and over two weeks later, it has never left your company. They write their own reviews.

Pros

I did not like the service or the many lies.

Cons

I didn’t purchase software I purchased cards.

Mary
  • Used for 6-12 months

DO NOT USE TAILOR BRANDS

Reviewed on 08/08/2019

I regret ever doing business with them.

I regret ever doing business with them.

Pros

Pros: You get a cheap logo quick. That is the only pro I can think of.

Cons

Cons: No customer service
They will upsell you to the premium package if you want a complete logo package.
And they will auto bill you without any advance notice.
Then they will not refund you even if you never use it. So you are paying for a full year, even though I notified them one day after they took my money.
They have no method of contacting them other than email.
Totally impersonal. All canned responses.
They could care less about you. Just want your money.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Mary,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review.
First, we'd like to apologize for any frustration caused. Note that our subscription services will renew if they are not cancelled beforehand, to make sure our users enjoy an uninterrupted use of our services (something common amongst subscription services online). I can see one of our support representatives reached out to you with a great solution to your issue but we have not heard back from you yet.
If you can, please reach out to us again at [email protected] or provide us with another email address we can reach out back to you. We want to get this issue solved for you asap :)

Sharon

The perfect tool for to begin and grow your business

Reviewed on 10/07/2019

It's really the all in one that makes it great to use - logo, website, social, print.
I hate...

I hate having to use multiple sites, Tailor Brands solves that.

Pros

I came to Tailor Brands to create a logo, and stayed because of the great features that help me manage and grow my business. I used Tailor Brands to create offline materials as well as manage and create posts for my Social Media channels. It's super easy to use and is totally worth the pay. The support team are very helpful and feels like I have a full team to support me on my business journey.

Cons

The layout has changed few times and it took me a while to manage myself again.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Sharon!
Thank you for leaving this review!
Having a great product that helps our users create and expand their brand is one of our top priorities here at Tailor, and we are glad to hear you've managed to do great things with the tools provided in your plan :)
Feel free to contact us at any time, should you find yourself struggling with new releases or if you have any questions!

Camille

Very Helpful

Reviewed on 27/03/2023

Fantastic. Very professional. Any issues that arise are very quickly resolved and they make the entire process completely accessible so you don't have to figure out paperwork and legal odds and ends on your own. Highly recommend to anyone new or versed in business.

Pros

The customer service was fantastic. Easy to use via phone app, has a list of what they think should be your next steps or focus and you can chip away at everything at your own pace or even mix and match with other providers. Going through every step by yourself leaves room for error or chance to miss something important that can ultimately have your business shut down before it even starts, they make sure you know what you should look to doing next to keep your business in proper standing.

Cons

The initial start was hanging me up and not allowing me to move forward without logo and wouldn't fit entire name of our business at first (possible user error on my end or due to phone) but after help from customer service was resolved within a few days without having to reach out myself.

• Industry: Photography

A total scam

Reviewed on 17/07/2023

Horrible. Avoid them at all costs.

Horrible. Avoid them at all costs.

Pros

Relatively easy logo maker. That's it. There's nothing else to commend them for.

Cons

Their entire business model is geared towards selling upgrades that are generally not needed. Worse, they will not notify you when your subscription is due to renew and, even if you have not used their services in that time, will refuse to issue a refund. I have now taken the matter to Paypal.

Response from Tailor Brands

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and take full responsibility for your bad experience and will be very happy to help change it. I have been trying to locate the email you sent to our support team, but having trouble finding it under your name.

We'd love to take a look at this for you and provide you with a satisfactory solution to this issue :)
Would you mind giving us an email address we can contact you at? Or you can also reach out to us at [email protected].

Kind regards,

Rebekkah
  • Industry: Music

I highly recommend

Reviewed on 30/03/2023

Excellent. I find it to be easy and very useful.

Excellent. I find it to be easy and very useful.

Pros

I like the convenience of it. I am able to create graphic designs quickly for my business needs.

Cons

There are times when I can't find a photo that I envisioned for the graphic design...but honestly, that's very rare.

Scott
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Building today for your tomorrow!

Reviewed on 07/04/2023

Pros

As a new business owner, not familiar with many of the admin details, I’ve watched many in this industry try to skip chapters and fail as a result. TailorBrands has enable me the ability to utilize my time to acquire employees and focus on business relations knowing I have everything I need in 1 place. In this industry time is your largest customer. TailorBrands has given me that peace of mind.

Cons

Being shown just how much it takes to be successful.

Clara

Beware Beware Beware

Reviewed on 10/06/2022

Disappointing, traumatizing and emotionally taxing of my time, money and wallet. I rarely write reviews but absolutely had to in this case. 4 month and still no website or refund. Dispicable

Pros

I did not like the software. When problems arrose, there was no one to fix it. They sure have a person to sell it to you though. Also no responses to any of the bad reviews should be a sign that you are taking a big risk however you look at it.

Cons

Everything. Images cut in half, pages not centered, it cannot read British English. 5-8 days to complete a task that can easily take an hour. 4 months have passed and I still don't have my website. Asked for a refund and have been run around by at least 6 different robots.

Kelsey
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Easy to use branding.

Reviewed on 18/05/2023

Tailor Brands allows me to create and maintain a perfect professional business with ease. I built a website, virtual business card, logo, and advertisement materials all within one platform.

Pros

-Easy to use-Great Value for the price- Great logo maker

Cons

In the advertisement creator tool, I wish you could easily swap out pictures without having to redo the text portions because the picture overlays the text when selected. This happens even when selecting the existing picture and then the new picture.

Matthew
  • Industry: Wholesale

Tailer brand review

Reviewed on 08/05/2023

It's easy-to-use and it's helpful and informative.

It's easy-to-use and it's helpful and informative.

Pros

I like that it informs you on all the things you need to start a business. You can get the llc, insurance, business credit card. Everything in one place.

Cons

The pricing is what I liked the least. I feel like it tricks you into spending more money than what you really wanted to. I spent close to $900. If everything works out the way I plan then it would be a good $900 spent.

DAndrea
  • Industry: Management Consulting

A Small Business' Best Friend

Reviewed on 06/05/2023

Pretty amazing so far!

Pretty amazing so far!

Pros

I loved that there were so many options related to starting my small business. From LLC creation to website design. I can even trademark my brand!

Cons

I did not have difficulty as of yet. The only thing that has happened was my application was rejected by Mercury Financial.

Requis

Rock Stars

Reviewed on 17/04/2023

Great!

Pros

Easy to use, they kept me constantly updated, and the price is minuscule when compared to the value of their work.

Cons

I had a logo design but there wasn't a way to upload my design. It would gone perfectly with some of the available fonts.

Heather

Everything You Need For Your Brand

Reviewed on 26/07/2019

Pros

We are in the process of rebranding and wanted something cost efficient but versatile. Tailor Brands is beyond easy to use. It took just a few minutes to create a few potential new logos for our business. Super easy to use, customizable, and cheap!

Cons

Nothing at all, Tailor Brands is amazing for small business.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Heather!
We are happy to see you have found our services up to your expectations and that you managed create your brand successfully :)
We are always around the corner at [email protected] in case you need any assistance with regards to your plan's features

Lisa

One stop shop

Reviewed on 10/04/2023

Overall, I have been very satisfied with the services that they provided and would definitely recommend them to others.

Pros

This company made starting up the business side of my business so much easier! Step-by-step guides on how to do all the things from starting an LLC to obtaining an EIN, developing a website, so much more!

Cons

The one area that needs some improvement is how to contact them. It is stressful to do all these things and sometimes I waited a couple of days for a representative to get back to me.