Tailor Brands

One-stop-shop for small to midsize businesses

3.2/5
3.2/5
3.4/5
3.3/5

Olga

The best logo maker!

Reviewed on 12/10/2020

Just Perfect! Ideal. Fast. Easy. Beautiful. Splendid resolution. Professional style. Clear, user-friendly, rational, practical, applicable. Meaningful, sensitive and sensible. Thank you very much, Tailor Brands, you are great! Highly proficient, very masterful! Your logo is making small promising startups recognizable.

Pros

Well, I needed a stylish, elegant, beautiful and easy to remember logo but I could not hire a highly experienced vector graphics designer because the process of discussion, confirmation and creation of custom-made logos is usually really time-consuming, the results sometimes are not really appropriate and what's more, services of professional vector designers are usually quite expensive.
In case of a startup or a small, promising company it is not really an option.
As soon as I have found Tailor Brands, I understood that it is the best thing I have ever tried. I had some experience of using this tool before, but at that time I was still experimenting with different ideas. But I have memorized that Tailor Brands is a way which can help. When I created my other company, which has been innovative and promising enough, fast-growing and unpredictable, I understood that in this case Tailor Brands logo will be the best solution because I have no time to wait, I have no time to plan, I have no extra resources and money for creating something too expensive. I needed a stylish, elegant and meaningful logo which will satisfy my customers' expectations, meet their expectations and will be remarkable, noticeable and professional enough.
Tailor Brands tool offered me several options, I tested several fonts, colors, backgrounds, symbols, details and slogans, until I got the ideal solution which I have been using for several weeks already. This tool is surely a great logo maker for startups.

Cons

Probably, it is the first time when I am more than satisfied. I have no improvements to suggest.
Tailor Brands is a clearly fast, easy and beautiful way for logo creation. However, I have not tried out all the other options, such business mailbox, printing logo, buying additional domains and more.

Gabriel

Tailor brands: effective, easy, modern.

Reviewed on 04/10/2019

Great experience so far. Customer support has also been ontop of their game.

Pros

Very simply to use, great website choices.

Cons

Website editing features are frustrating at times. Takes some getting used to. But still very simple and clean.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Gabriel,
Thank you very much for leaving us your review!
We are very happy to hear you have found our services up to your expectations and that our support team has been helpful :)
If you have any additional feedback you'd like to give us or if you need anything else, please do not hesitate in reaching out to us at [email protected]!
Kind regards,

Clara

Beware Beware Beware

Reviewed on 10/06/2022

Disappointing, traumatizing and emotionally taxing of my time, money and wallet. I rarely write reviews but absolutely had to in this case. 4 month and still no website or refund. Dispicable

Pros

I did not like the software. When problems arrose, there was no one to fix it. They sure have a person to sell it to you though. Also no responses to any of the bad reviews should be a sign that you are taking a big risk however you look at it.

Cons

Everything. Images cut in half, pages not centered, it cannot read British English. 5-8 days to complete a task that can easily take an hour. 4 months have passed and I still don't have my website. Asked for a refund and have been run around by at least 6 different robots.

Nikita
  • Industry: Capital Markets

First Impressions Review

Reviewed on 17/07/2019

Overall, so far so good, this is my first week, still a lot to learn on how to use their tools. The only thing is that by accident I chose a wrong domain name for my brand ( Tailor Brands gives you 1 year free domain after you make your premium purchase), I think the interface of that part is a bit confusing. I did not confirm it in the follow-up email, and when I asked if I could change my domain since I did not confirm it, customer support said that I have to purchase a different one. I think there should be an option provided to cancel within 24-48 hours ( I sent an email right away once I've noticed it). Other than that, only good impressions so far.

Pros

Pretty easy to use, has nice customization features for the logo and social media posts.

Cons

Seems like if I use the mobile version of the site it gives you more options for logo design, I could not find some of them on the regular web page.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Nikita!
We are happy to hear you found our services easy to use and that you managed to make use of the great features we offer :).
Unfortunately, domain names, once registered cannot be changed. We will make sure to pass this on you concerns over to the relevant department.
If you have any additional feedback or need any assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to us!

Steven

One time USer

Reviewed on 09/07/2019

Very good. Pound for Pound it was brilliant

Pros

Relatively Easy to use. Quick design process which you are walked through.

Cons

Maybe a little bit limited but depends on your requirement

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Steven!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review.
We are happy to hear you found out services up to your expectations. We are always looking for ways to improve our automated logo design process so we can better address our users' needs!
If you need any help or have any feedback, we would love for you to reach out to us at [email protected]!

AI Generic Generated Logos

Reviewed on 05/09/2019

I didn't like it I tried using it to create a better logo for one of our businesses and the automated generation did not impress me. I won't use it again.

Pros

It's really easy to use and the AI does most of the heavy lifting, even if the end result is less than satisfactory.

Cons

The end result. It's an automated tool to make logo creation better, faster and cheaper. The problem is that it seems as though art is not something that a computer can learn easily. It might be able to compare similar businesses and try to create something close to what a human would create but in the end it looks generic and amateurish.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi!
Thanks for leaving us a review.
We are sorry to hear you did not find our services up to your expectations. Note, however, that our logo make is very powerful and it has many design structures that you can create.
This is why we normally recommend our users to try more than once to create their logo so they can experience all the available combinations our algorithm can create :)
If you have additional feedback you'd like to give us, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] at any time!

Ron

Bad Experience

Reviewed on 24/02/2022

Not good

Pros

Ez logo maker and editing, but poor description of how you'll receive the files, the formats, etc.

Cons

A client needed a quick, cheap logo and business cards. Two days after the order was placed I got an email from them saying the cards were in transit. A week later I tracked it in FedEx and turns out FedEx was still awaiting the packg to be dropped off. It took me 3 days of back n forth emails to find out that no one knows what happened to the cards and now they're being reprinted. I am so livid and so is my client....bad communication, no followthru to ensure shipment was sent, slow customer svc turnaround. I would not recommend them.

Isabel Cristina

I could have done a better choice

Reviewed on 08/04/2021

It was an automatic fast way to have a logo with which I could start my cataloge of services.

Pros

The onboarding process on using the tool. It invites you to enter step by step and you get a logo propossal at the first atempt.

Cons

The editing environment changed without reason. Some features were present at determined instances and then not available/non existent in other instances.

Christopher
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Beware Beware Beware

Reviewed on 31/07/2022

Miserable experience! I was robbed of $240 over a two year period of not using their miserable service! It’s a robbery!

Pros

No pros, absolutely nothing positive about the experience

Cons

Website and blog services are below industry standards and customer service is non-existent. Moreover they trick customers into subscriptions and charge them $120 for expired domains they claim weren’t cancelled . This company appears to be scamming with subscriptions! There is no option to cancel and the only time you can cancel is after they have charged you!

Stephen
  • Industry: Publishing

Tailor Brands Review

Reviewed on 23/06/2022

Very pleased will use again and refer others;

Pros

What I like most was ease of use and the full range of branding products beyond the logo.

Cons

N/A I found no cons to this product at all.

Sharon

The perfect tool for to begin and grow your business

Reviewed on 10/07/2019

It's really the all in one that makes it great to use - logo, website, social, print.
I hate having to use multiple sites, Tailor Brands solves that.

Pros

I came to Tailor Brands to create a logo, and stayed because of the great features that help me manage and grow my business. I used Tailor Brands to create offline materials as well as manage and create posts for my Social Media channels. It's super easy to use and is totally worth the pay. The support team are very helpful and feels like I have a full team to support me on my business journey.

Cons

The layout has changed few times and it took me a while to manage myself again.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Sharon!
Thank you for leaving this review!
Having a great product that helps our users create and expand their brand is one of our top priorities here at Tailor, and we are glad to hear you've managed to do great things with the tools provided in your plan :)
Feel free to contact us at any time, should you find yourself struggling with new releases or if you have any questions!

Beatrice

Customer Service Nailed It

Reviewed on 24/07/2019

I ran into an issue with my 1st brand purchase. I think I was moving too quickly but I didn't realize that once I purchased I couldn't make changes. I reached out to Customer Service via email and got a response within a couple of hours. I told Customer Service representative that I was willing to bit the bullet and pay for another logo and she was so kind, she help me correct my issue literally in less than 24 hours.

Pros

Tailor Brands is very user friendly. I'm just working on starting my own company and I read about them online. Everything is extremely straightforward. Another great thing is that you can more then likely find a coupon online to help cut some of the cost for your initial purchase.

Cons

I don't like the fat that you can not speak to someone over the phone. It lacks that interpersonal communication which is kind of a bummer.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Beatrice!
We are glad to hear you had an awesome experience with our customer support team and that we've managed to address all of your concerns :)
We'd like to point out that we are working hard on providing better communication channels at the moment, so we can enhance the communication with our users.
If you have any additional suggestions/feedback, or just need assistance with the use of your account, please feel free to reach out to us at any time!

Debbie
  • Used for 2+ years

Great web site to design a logo

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

Pros

I have used Tailor Brands website for years and I love it!

Cons

I wish I could speak live to someone to understand more about what you can do for my business

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Debbie!
Thank you very much for leaving us that review!
We are very happy to hear you've got a great experience with our services and that you've been using them for a long time :)
Our product is changing constantly in order to provide you with more and more value!
if you wish to talk to one of our representatives, feel free to contact us at [email protected], one of our representatives will be happy to help you with anything you need, and how you can leverage all the tools in your plan!

Paris
  • Industry: Legal Services

Where are my business cards

Reviewed on 04/02/2022

I ordered business cards from this company over two weeks ago, I was given a delivery date and when the package didn’t arrive, I check FedEx and saw that only a label had been created. I contact Tailor Brands, of course by phone because they will never actually speak to you. I was given an apology and an excuse as to why it hasn’t shipped. When it still didn’t arrive, I sent another email and was told that it would be here on [SENSITIVE CONTENT] because the order had now been escalated. I counted FedEx on [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and still, only a label. Sent another email again, an apology and said that she would get her team involved and make sure it was here by the delivery date. I responded back, you are lying, it’s the first and you will get it here by the 2nd and FedEx is saying that only a label has been created. Here we are today, contacted FedEx, again, only a label. This company doesn’t want to speak to you because they have no customer service. They lie in the emails so they don’t have to lie in the phone. When I asked for a refund, I was told that there are no refunds. This company is by far, the most incompetent company I no and I will never use them again. They can keep the cards, I’ve already ordered and received from another company. This company is supposed to be based in the US but it seems like they are in China. How do you send an email on[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and say my order is on its way and over two weeks later, it has never left your company. They write their own reviews.

Pros

I did not like the service or the many lies.

Cons

I didn’t purchase software I purchased cards.

Mike

Good for quick logo designs

Reviewed on 08/02/2021

If you need a good logo fast this is the service for you, however make sure you read all the options and know which packages you are buying so you don't buy more then you need. I would use again for a logo but not for ongoing design options.

Pros

I like that I can knock out good quality logos on the fly that are professional and clean. The process is easy and guided so you end up with a professional looking logo at the end.

Cons

The after logo purchase options are limited is use, things like social media posts or the slide decks I tried to use but found overly generic. Also I find pricing can be confusing with the upsells and paying monthly or annually I have found has limited value.

Mary
  • Used for 6-12 months

DO NOT USE TAILOR BRANDS

Reviewed on 08/08/2019

I regret ever doing business with them.

Pros

Pros: You get a cheap logo quick. That is the only pro I can think of.

Cons

Cons: No customer service
They will upsell you to the premium package if you want a complete logo package.
And they will auto bill you without any advance notice.
Then they will not refund you even if you never use it. So you are paying for a full year, even though I notified them one day after they took my money.
They have no method of contacting them other than email.
Totally impersonal. All canned responses.
They could care less about you. Just want your money.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Mary,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review.
First, we'd like to apologize for any frustration caused. Note that our subscription services will renew if they are not cancelled beforehand, to make sure our users enjoy an uninterrupted use of our services (something common amongst subscription services online). I can see one of our support representatives reached out to you with a great solution to your issue but we have not heard back from you yet.
If you can, please reach out to us again at [email protected] or provide us with another email address we can reach out back to you. We want to get this issue solved for you asap :)

Heather

Everything You Need For Your Brand

Reviewed on 26/07/2019

Pros

We are in the process of rebranding and wanted something cost efficient but versatile. Tailor Brands is beyond easy to use. It took just a few minutes to create a few potential new logos for our business. Super easy to use, customizable, and cheap!

Cons

Nothing at all, Tailor Brands is amazing for small business.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Heather!
We are happy to see you have found our services up to your expectations and that you managed create your brand successfully :)
We are always around the corner at [email protected] in case you need any assistance with regards to your plan's features

Christopher

Excellent Support!

Reviewed on 28/06/2019

My experience has been awesome! From the quick turn around of a great looking logo , to fast assistance when I need help. It has been an awesome branding tool. My executive is great!

Pros

One stop solution for branding needs. Easy to use.

Cons

I am not very tech savy and sometimes need to reach out for tech support.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Christopher!
We are glad to hear that our support team assisted you effectively with the help you requested. Our team works hard to make sure all of our users' questions and issues are addresses and solved :)
Feel free to reach out to us at any time, should you have any questions or need any additional assistance!

Lior

Very easy

Reviewed on 01/08/2019

An awesome idea and a great implementation! Keep up the good work!

Pros

So simple to find what I'm looking for and make changes

Cons

There can sometimes be irrelevant suggestions but other than that, nothing! I love it!

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Lior!
We are very happy to hear you found what you were looking for. Here at Tailor, our Product Team works very hard to make sure we are providing our users with a varied amount of options, so they can get the logo they want!
Do not hesitate in reaching out to us if you have any questions or need any assistance with the features included in your package :)

Jeffrey
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used for 1+ year

Looking to create a logo for your business? They will do it for you

Reviewed on 14/03/2021

I love Tailor Brands, they have created several logos for me.

Pros

As a young entrepreneur, I have used TailorBrands several times. They Cassandra easily create your new business logo or redesign one that you already have!

Cons

I can't say many bad things about Tailor Brands. Maybe I would like more options when it comes to customization.

Stephanie

Great, Easy to use Branding!

Reviewed on 20/06/2019

Pros

How easy it was to create a Logo for my business.

Cons

Just a few hiccups with navigating the site once logo was purchased. However, customer service excellent and prompt!

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Stephanie!
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
We are glad to hear you had a great experience while making your logo and that our support team was prompt and thorough in addressing your concerns :)
Feel free to reach out to us at any point if you need any additional assistance or have any questions!
Kind regards,

Sophia
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Complete satisfaction

Reviewed on 29/07/2019

Pros

I was able to make a logo that fits my business perfectly. I am more than satisfied with the quality and choices available.

Cons

I was unable to easily find the logo I originally designed, however with the stellar help from customer service I was able to retrieve it!

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Sophia!
Thank you very much for leaving that review!
We are glad to hear that you managed to get a logo you found fit your business needs :)
This is one of our main objectives as a branding agency and we are happy to see you have achieved it!
Should you need anything else, or require any assistance, feel free to reach out to us again at any time!

Heather

Great Ease of Use

Reviewed on 25/07/2019

Pros

Usability is perfect and customer service is excellent.

Cons

I do not have anything I don't like about Tailor Brands.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Heather!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review!
We are glad to her that you found the platform easy to use. Our Product and Support Team work very hard to provide a seamless experience across all channels :)
If you have any additional questions or require any help, do not hesitate to contact us!

cara

Commendation on UI, Customer Experience, and Customer Relations

Reviewed on 21/06/2019

best thing about logo design and human interaction online so far

Pros

ease and variety of use and design for the clients

Cons

none so far. the subscription and plans are understandable for the business and its sustanability

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi cara,
We are very happy to hear that you found our product and pricing up to your expectations. Here at Tailor we work hard to make sure we are providing value to our users as well as a seamless experience with our platform :)
Do not hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected], should you require any assistance or have any questions!

Kaitlyn

An easy way to create a fun logo

Reviewed on 15/08/2019

I've only used it for the logo design thus far but would use it again.

Pros

It's easy to use even without a design background.

Cons

It is expensive for monthly packages because they are trying to upsell you to a year-long package (which has a large discount).

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Kaitlyn!
Thank you for leaving us that review!
It is very rewarding to hear that you would use our services again. We are always looking for ways to provide value in more areas of creating a brand and a business, and would love to see you again :)
If you need assistance with anything, you can contact us at [email protected]!