VistaCreate

Cloud-based graphic design, photo editing and animation tool

4.4/5

Eric
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Very easy to use image creator and very good results

Reviewed on 30/06/2022

I like the possiblility to use the software on my pc and i also like the android app. Vistacreate is one of my 3 favorite photo editing solution.

Pros

I love Vistacreate because it gives me unlimited access to professional design and it is so easy to use. I love the templates and that I can change the colors and fonts to fit my brand. The backgrounds are easy to remove and the stickers are so fun. The team account is great for collaborating with my team and I love that the design is completely customizable. I love to take a picture on my phone and use them on the android app.

Cons

It's very difficult to create a rounded image or add rounded corners to an image you want to design. Also, it would be good to send design from vistacreate to vistaprint to automaticaly order and receive physical business documents.

Response from VistaCreate

Hello Eric!
Thank you for your feedback.
You can make rounded photos using our circle or other rounded masks. As for the connection with VistaPrint, it is already available for US users. Feel free to contact the support team in case of any questions.

John
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Great alternative but needs more enhancements

Reviewed on 04/07/2022

Overall, I have had a great experience with VistaCreate. I believe that with some improvements, they could be real alternatives to Canva. I have found that the templates they offer are easy to use and look great. The only downside is that they don't offer as many templates as Canva. However, I believe that VistaCreate is a great tool, and I will continue to use it.

Pros

I really enjoy using VistaCreate for its simple and easy-to-use interface. Additionally, it is an excellent tool for creating numerous designs with a wide range of features. However, some bugs and improvements still need to be made with the editor to make it even more user-friendly.

Cons

There are a few things that I don't like about the platform, chief among them being bugs when editing templates and uploading custom fonts. These can be frustrating and time-consuming and can often result in less-than-optimal results.

Response from VistaCreate

Hello John!
Thank you for your feedback about VistaCreate. We are working hard to eliminate bugs and improve the user-friendliness of the app. Stay tuned.

Roseanne

Vista Creates ... Vis ta cre ates

Reviewed on 14/07/2022

Pros

Decently put together. Easy enough to use. The portion available online for ordering is good enough to do what you need to do quickly. Sometimes not as quickly as other times.But oft times, it's fine.

Cons

mobile compatibility is low, slim/to/none in ease of use and user experience value for me is rated really low. finger drag lag is insane; and, I'd much rather prefer to make my design in another program then upload it to vista to print.

Response from VistaCreate

Hi Roseanne! Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that you have experienced any issues with the app. We would highly appreciate if you share the technical specifications of your mobile device at https://support.crello.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so that our support team can assist you the best. Thank you in advance.

Monique
  • Industry: Events Services

Create Winners with VistaCreate!

Reviewed on 05/05/2022

I was using this software when it was Crello. Excellent software, it can do so much! I highly recommend! With the integration to Vista, it's now easy to print.

Pros

VistaCreate is easy to use and intuitive. It has templates that you can customize for fonts, colors, photos/videos, or you can start from scratch. I love that it uses royalty-free photos, vectors, and has background removal.

Cons

No problems to report! Nothing that I dislike...it's a keeper!

Reasons for Choosing VistaCreate

VistaCreate offered animation, sound, videos long before Canva. Canva is a great product, but I'm loyal to VistaCreate!

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

VistaCreate provided additional perks. Also, pricing is much more attractive.

Response from VistaCreate

Hi Monique! We value your positive feedback. It motivates us to keep it up to the top-notch level.

Marco

Best CANVA Alternatives out there

Reviewed on 12/07/2022

With the lifetime deal offer I use it with my team and it's great

Pros

Overal experience it's great, it's the best canva alternative

Cons

Some feature sometimes are not clear and sometimes there're few bugs

Response from VistaCreate

Hello Marco! Thank you for the feedback. We are happy to see you are satisfied with VistaCreate.

Mahantesh
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Best Alternative for Canva

Reviewed on 23/06/2022

Very good tool for beginners who need help with social media and email creatives

Pros

- Can create graphic images real quick
- Tons of templates and stock images are available
- Images can be resized without any quality compression
- Has almost same features like Canva
- User friendly

Cons

- Doesn't have more options to add multiple images while creating gifs
- Has Misalignment bugs while using text fonts

Linda

Inspires My Creativity

Reviewed on 18/07/2022

Overall, I've been very pleased with VistaCreate. As a non-profit organization, I applied for a free Pro account and the request must have gotten lost for a week or so. But I worked with someone on Live Chat and she was able to approve my request within minutes after I supplied all of the required info.

Pros

The first thing that I noticed about VistaCreate is its relative simplicity. I'm not a graphics designer but have developed a knack over the last few years through practice and like to work with a program that I can begin to utilize immediately without spending many hours learning that program.
I also like the fact that the organization is doing its utmost to support Ukraine and its 450 or so workers. I'm very impressed that the (English) language is outstanding which is not always the case from other areas of the world.

Cons

I like the videos that explain the various features but wish they had a bit more detail. I probably just have to spend more time going over each one to pick up the specifics.

Constant Contact, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft 365

Response from VistaCreate

Hello Linda! We are grateful for your feedback. We will consider getting in more details in our tutorials in the future as we want to be the best. Stay tuned!

Easily Create Beautiful Graphics Online

Reviewed on 18/06/2022

It helps me to create visual content with beautiful ready made templates, animations, audio and more.. It helps me to remove backgrounds from any kind of images and also add outline to them. It also helps me to post or publish designs directly to social media from them editor.

Pros

It is an easy-to-use online design editor with thousands of ready-made templates that are easy to customize and has a huge library of photos, videos, and more..

Remove Backgrounds from any image.
Add Outline to Pictures
Posting to Social Media
Color Styles
Brand Kits and more..

Cons

So far so good with the tool. VistaCreate team is constantly updating tool.

Response from VistaCreate

Thank you for your feedback!

Jig
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great product that is versatile

Reviewed on 30/06/2022

It has been a pretty good experience with VistaCreate. I've enjoyed using the software and either using the designs from existing templates or modifying templates to create a similar design.
Some of the animation templates are amazing and can be repurposed for other items.

Pros

VistaCreate has been an extremely versatile product to use.

Cons

Searching templates can be a tedious task. While VistaCreate is constantly adding new, fresh templates for different purposes, the ability to filter and search for the right one can be improved.

Response from VistaCreate

Thank you, Jig, for your review. We'll forward your suggestion regarding searching filters to our developers. Thank you for helping us become better.

Javier

The best purchase I've ever made.

Reviewed on 10/04/2022

This has been the tool that has given me better results ever. I can't stress that enough. When a tool exceeds your expectations and allows you to do things that you even couldn't imagine you would be able to do, you can't say enough good things about it.

Pros

I hesitantly purchased a lifetime deal of this product a long time ago. I thought: "Why do I need another stockphoto, stockvideo, stockaudio, image editor... for?". I don't like multipurpouse tools, because these usually are not thorough enough on what they do. It's better for you to buy specialized tools and pay a bit more money to have better tools and better results.

But VistaCreate (Crello, when I purchased it. For me it will always be Crello...) probably it's one remarkable exception to my above statement.

As I have to create original content for my lessons and students, I do use it on a daily basis and it never disappoints. The stock files you can find are of an astonishing quality and variety. Photos, vectors, audio, video... name it!

But not only that, the editing tool is terrific. You can create anything you can imagine in any support you need. Do you need a video to upload to your YouTube channel? You can easily create one. Do you want to create a good Instagram image with your content? Here you have.

I can't say more good things about it without sounding too enthusiastic. Just, do yourself a favor and try it. You won't be disappointed.

Cons

I will just say one thing that I would like to see in VistaCreate in the future: when you create images as templates, and you need to replace a concrete object in it, it is not replaced with the same parameters, but on the one from the original file. It's not friendly for content creators that need to replace objects in creations that may be repeated more than a dozen times.

Response from VistaCreate

Hello Javier! We appreciate your feedback. It is nice to see users like VistaCreate. We will also consider your recommendations to improve the app further.

Adam

A nice and easy way to create social media posts

Reviewed on 21/11/2021

I use Crello quite often when I want to quickly create a social media post. Crello significantly decreases the amount of time needed to create a good looking post.

Pros

It is really intuitive and easy to use the software. Crello offers a great variety of templates to choose from, so you don't have to start from scratch when designing a post. Furthermore, it supports all popular social media sites (you can choose the size of your image to perfectly match the Facebook Cover, etc.). The UI is clean and simple, you can easily go back to your past projects, copy or edit them. Everything is automatically saved, so you don't have to worry that you will lose something.

Cons

I wish there were more templates to choose from, the number of templates depends on the popularity of the niche you're in, and some of them are quite lacking when it comes to templates. Furthermore, sometimes it is hard to edit something if there are multiple layers already in a design, you have to redo the layering if you want to change something that's on the lowest layer. Furthermore, the placement of some of the options is a bit tricky to grasp when first using the software.

Response from VistaCreate

Hi Adam! Layering logic of the designs on the artboard is quite simple, however, we will be moving forward with improving the layering functionality. There are dozens of new templates added daily and our goal is to multiple the existing quantity of our templates by several time.

Phil

Great if you want something quick and easy to use to make great social media posts and graphics

Reviewed on 21/07/2021

It's great for me as I need to create a lot of social media posts and Crello makes producing posts a lot quicker than the software I was using before, just because it cuts out a lot of the additional options that something like Photoshop has which aren't really needed for my social media posts.

Pros

Easy to use, great value and also now is integrated with Publer.

Cons

Some glitches with certain browsers not working all the time with it and on occasion I get some what appear to be guide lines appear on the screen which seem to restrict what I am able to do. I'm not sure how to get rid of them and so end up having to go out of a project and then back into it to carry on editing it.

CANVAS

Reasons for Choosing VistaCreate

Photoshop was a bit advanced for what I needed and so tended to take longer to produce the social media posts. I was using a free version of Canva and saw a lifetime deal for Crello come up so signed up for that instead of paying for a monthly subscription.

Canva and Adobe Photoshop

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

There was a lifetime deal option on Crello so I opted for it over Canvas monthly subscription and I ended up buying Pixelied as well as it's very similar but with a few differences and both have great features and so I use both.

Response from Crello

Hey Phil, thank you for sharing your use case. We are pleased to hear you are now our lifetime user and we hope you will further enjoy working in Crello

Eduardo
  • Industry: Insurance

Quick Design Tool

Reviewed on 01/12/2020

Crello was an excellent alternative when I looked for another option for Canva, due to the cost. Offers mobile app, web and possibility to divide projects into folders. It guarantees a good saving of time and money.

Pros

- Background Removal Tool;
- Ready Models;
- Various Animations;
- Image Bank Included;
- Possibility to make short videos.

Cons

- It is not possible to add sound in the videos;
- In PDFs it is not possible to add a clickable link to any keyword in the text;
- Sometimes it crashes and the design doesn't go down.

Cost reduction.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

I got an excellent offer on Lifetimedeal and the software performs functions similar to canva, paid monthly.

Response from Crello

Hi Eduardo, thank you for taking your time to rate Crello. We are pleased to know you are using it on a daily basis. As for the "cons" you mentioned , we would like to let you know that music is now available in Crello-you can upload your own MP3 track or browse Crello's native music library. All music is divided into categories for your convinience . As for the clickable links for PDFs- this feature is coming, too! Our team has fixed all major bugs with loading or design download, so now your work in Crello should be much more smoother!

Chris
  • Industry: Accounting

Truly inspiring visual creatives

Reviewed on 13/08/2020

I only have good things to say about my experience with Crello. The small inconveniences that I have experienced are not enough to takeaway from me using Crello for a long time to come. I love being able to whip out a creative in as little as 5 minutes!

Pros

Crello is my go to software for creating my social media and marketing creatives. It makes the process so quick and easy, I could actually spend hours in the software just trying new things. I love the templates that they continue to provide in the sofrware, with new inspirational templates being released constantly. I consider myself creative, however sometimes I need a little bit of inspiration to get me going - Crello is perfect for this. It is easy to use and doesn't over complicate the process of moving elements around the canvas. I love the animations they provide in the software as well - especially given video is one of the main booming areas of marketing now. I also love how easy it is to use my own images and logos to include in my designs. Crello has definitely made itself a good contender in the marketing space.
I also love the amount of options/formats that are available to export in Crello.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to select elements that have been layered towards the back of the canvas. In the end to resolve the issue I would have to move all the layers/elements in front of it to get to the desired element. A layer selection tab would be ideal to resolve this - which I have requested to their support (who are very responsive and quick to answer any issues I have).

Also due to the sheer number of templates/formats they provide, it also takes some time to find the right template that I want to use. It would be great if the software remembered my most used template (or even a "Recently used" section would be ideal).

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

Crello provided more value when compared to the cost of Canva. Crello matched all the options and functionality.
Rodrigo
  • Industry: Legal Services

One of the best tools for social media images and videos, with monthly stock photos included

Reviewed on 07/05/2019

We use Crello to create the images and media accompanying our social media posts and blog posts. There are many similar tools available, but we realized most of our time was spent finding the right image to use. Having 5 stock photos per month already included in our plan makes it easier for us to just search through the whole photos catalog and pick a few alternatives without worrying about the price. We are a small team so we didn't really need brand guides or brand asset management in our design tool.

Pros

Crello is incredibly easy to use and includes thousands of great templates for things like social media posts, flyers and even business cards. But what sets it apart from similar tools is that you can easily create videos for social media stories or posts with great video templates. The new Advanced subscription also gives you 5 paid stock photos (from DepositPhotos) per month, which for us really made the price worth it.

Cons

The interface might seem clunky compared to other tools that are more refined in terms of design. Navigating between sections could be easier, but once you are in design mode it is seamless and easy to use. Also, there's no way to manage brand assets like colors and typography like you get on Canva, and you have to get the Pro subscription to remove Crello branding from video.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

The paid plan offered more value to us because we use this mainly to create media for social networks or blogs. Canva is a great tool but the pro plan is more geared toward bigger teams (managing brand assets there is great). However, as we are a very small team, we didn't need those features so we prefer having free stock photos instead.
Laura
  • Industry: Photography

Create Graphics in a Snap!

Reviewed on 04/04/2019

Can't believe I didn't know about Crello until this year, it has made managing my social accounts and creating graphics so SO much easier. It's a huge time saver and such a great source of inspiration day in and day out!!

Pros

I love Crello mostly because of the no-fuss ease of use! Hands down the easiest way to create any, literally ANY style graphic for any and all type of social platforms as well as graphics for prints, e-books, business cards, posters, flyers, whatever you can dream, you can make it. Also the fact that there are never any hidden fees unlike some other graphics tools used in the past, which made you pay for extra elements used, once you sign up for an Advanced or Pro plan with Crello, you get access to a myriad of design elements in their library. That's it. All is there at your fingertips to use freely on your paid plans. I personally opted for a Pro plan as I manage various social accounts and create lots of graphics daily. Oh, you have loads and loads of your own design elements like fonts, backgrounds, patterns, images you'd like to use? Upload away and create to your heart's desire.

Cons

It could have been user error, but when I clicked on a project and went to pick a different design, it completely changed my project without the possibility of going back to the original.
In the e-book section, I don't like that it only gives you options to see designs for around 5- pages. But that's truly not a huge deal, as you can duplicate pages and page designs and keep on going.
The zoom option should be a bit more seamless instead of clicking the zoom button at the bottom, like a mouse scroll action of sorts.
Down the road I'd like to see a standalone app for Android and Mac, stepping away from using it in your web browser, but I know that's more in the realm of full software development. Just an idea. The Android app would be SUPER helpful though... Think about any and all social posts people make RIGHT ON their mobile devices!!
Very small things in the grand scheme of things, the software is pretty rad all in all.

Joseph
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

Graphic design made easy and very beginner friendly

Reviewed on 25/11/2020

Crello is amazing, its the best tool for any beginner or anyone who does not have a budget to hire a pro graphic designer. With this tool you will have zero excuses as to why you're able to showcase your products in a beautiful well crafted poster or video.

Pros

I stumbled upon this gem as i was looking for a beginner friendly and easy to edit graphic design program and boy oh boy my experience has never been better. The ability to add team mates is a feature i like a lot i can also monitor and collaborate with them on any project. Every week Crello updates new templates, to me templates was the best selling point since i can easily edit it according to my needs i can also quickly search for a particular template or one geared towards a holiday/event, this makes me look like a real pro! The pro account is super loaded with premium photos and nice videos and some in HD which is something not so common when it comes to alternative software's. My small digital agency has acquired a professional look and appeal just because of Crello, whenever i post a poster or video people always wonder where i got my designing prowess but oh well its all Crello..

Cons

If they could add more African related content, photos and videos then this would be a complete tool, for now such content are not as many.

Response from Crello

Hi Joseph! We are pleased to hear such vivid and kind words about Crello,much appreciated! We tried to search African templates: https://crello.com/templates/all-formats/african/ and passed your feedback to our content team for them to consider adding more such content!

Dunia

Crello, an excellent alternative to Canva

Reviewed on 16/03/2021

Crello is a tool for creating beautiful graphics. With a few clicks you can create all sorts of images: from simple logos to complicated infographics. It's perfect for small businesses, bloggers, graphic designers, social media managers and anyone who wants to make stunning images online.
It is a direct competitor of Canva and I must say that it is an excellent competitor.
The platform is very intuitive and if you already know similar tools your learning curve with Crello will be minimal.

Pros

Crello has excellent options for making small videos, I even think that at this point it is at the same level as Canva. I personally have managed to create small ads thanks to Crello.

Cons

Feature development in Crello gives me the feeling that it is lagging behind. Every time they release a new feature it feels like they are months behind the competition.
That happened to me with the background removal and branding kit features that they finally incorporated.

Response from Crello

Hey Dunia!

Thank you for posting your feedback about Crello. We strive to build as many new features to deliver an excellent user experience for our users.

Balma

A new design tool for my business (and for personal use too)

Reviewed on 07/04/2021

On a scale from 1 (low) to 10 (high), all my responses to how this app performs, how it keeps getting better, and how responsive the team behind it is, it would be all on "10." Makes me wonder if the team behind it ever sleeps. I connect it to a team of folks being passionate about what they created and having a continuous passion to keep adding value for the users of this app. The app is so fun to use, that I think it had to have been created by really fun people.

Pros

It's so easy to use, and work results are outstanding. Among all my many design apps, this one is my favorite. To name a few: ease of use, outstanding designs, regular add-ons of new templates.
In addition, the team behind it, they are so responsive, and so creative, as they keep adding new templates (really useful designs). This app, is actually fun to use, and I'm a huge fan, and mighty grateful that the team behind clearly keeps adding fresh (and really good) designs.

Cons

Seriously... Nothing. Even way before submitting this review, I shared the site of purchase to friends, with a note saying: "Get this! You'll be thanking me forever!"

Response from Crello

Hay Balma, honestly, this is the cutest review we ever saw about Crello. Thank you, thank you so much for your kind feedback!

Richard
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Crello - Solid online visual design platform

Reviewed on 29/05/2021

I’ve struggled with design skills for years, but Crello has really helped me create some great visuals without any skill at all. The templates are easy to customize and my graphics always look professional no matter what.

Pros

Crello is an easy way to get professionally-made visuals without any design skills. I have been using it for a few years and find myself coming back again and again because of how accessible, intuitive, and comprehensive the platform is. It does everything you need from an online graphics platform with hundreds of templates for every social media channel imaginable.

Cons

I honestly don't have any negatives. It holds up well against other options (Canva etc) and the pricing and features are compairable.

Response from Crello

Hey Richard, we are glad to hear that Crello has helped you with developing your design skills!

Endless design inspiration and huge time saver

Reviewed on 01/05/2022

The software has been excellent value for money and thanks to the templates, I have a ready made library of proven designs ready to deploy in minutes.

Pros

Vista Create has saved me so much time by being able to quickly duplicate, edit and template professional quality digital ads, social media graphics and blog headers. The template library and assets cover every aspect of digital design that I've ever needed.

Cons

The editing options with some of the shapes and charts could be improved to give greater flexibility.

Reasons for Choosing VistaCreate

Editable ready-made designs and so easy to use.

Adobe Photoshop

Better value for money.

Response from VistaCreate

Thank you for the feedback. We will keep improving the flexibility of our content and functions.

Nathan

Crello is a great alternative to Canva

Reviewed on 25/02/2021

Crello is affordable and very complete for its price. And anyone can use it. Really.

Pros

You've probably heard of Canva. Maybe you have even used it. Now Canva is a great tool for creating your own graphics. Crello is the tool that can beat it. It works pretty similar, but has more options. At least, it did when I started using it. You can add your own fonts, you can even use animations, create photo or video text and you can even create video's in Crello.

Hello!

Cons

The only thing that is missing at this particular moment is your own corporate identity that you can just use easily. Give me my corporate colours, fonts and other elements that I can select from without having to look up the HEX codes or whatever. That would make it even perfect.

Response from Crello

Hey Nathan! We are pleased to inform you that "corporate identities" (we call them "brand kits") have been launched in Crello recently! https://crello.com/tutorials/learn-how-to-work-with-brand-kit-functionality/ Thanks so much for your kind words about Crello!

Nick

Crello Makes Social Images & Videos Easy

Reviewed on 16/10/2020

Very good, these guys have stable platform for developing images and short videos for websites, social media and more. Get and account and start producing very professional looking ad creatives and more in minutes!

Pros

Many preset designs to choose from. We don't always use them, but they are an absolute blessing when it comes to getting your creative juices flowing. We do find the seasonal and holiday based posts to be awesome. We use these and recycle them for different clients to keep each account fresh and on point with the season.

Cons

Could have more designs to work from, but you know what their layouts are highly customizable so you can certainly get out there an make your own and customize one for a different use fast and very easily. From concept to posting, this is a great platform for any agency looking to crank out social assets for their clients.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

The price is right and they are constantly adding new design layouts that are seasonal and industry specific. Rather you work with a flooring company or an insurance agent, you will be sure to find some great stuff here.
Kei
  • Industry: Entertainment

Great for Graphics

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

Pros

Crello was a GAME-CHANGER for my business! The premade graphics are so AMAZING!!! The graphics can​ be changed to match your brand or your design aesthetic​. I have the pro version & it's definitely​ one of the best business investments I've made! I'm able to upload my own font's & I love that. Having Crello is like having a personal design team.

Cons

The only Con I can think of is the fact that there isn't a mobile version, but I prefer to use the computer, so it's not quite a Con.

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Constantly adding fresh template content

Reviewed on 05/01/2021

While looking for a graphic solution to allow us to protect our brand through image consistency, Crello stood out from most other solutions we considered. The templates we've managed to save in our platform has given us a solid foundation for social media content that we can only build on.

Pros

The templates, icons, animations and stock imagery that come with Crello are seriously impressive. The fact that the templates are constantly being added to is awesome. The recommended templates when you search for keywords is perhaps the most impressive feature.

You can also upload your own imagery and fonts which allows you to use this platform for some impressive image/animation content that is true to your own company's brand.

Cons

I'd struggle to list any serious cons in all honesty. Of all their features, I'd say their icon selection is the weakest, but that's stretching.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

The template options and ease of platform use are superior in Crello.

Response from Crello

Hey Crello user, thank you so much for rating us 5* We've added more content and icons recently, please feel free to check!