VistaCreate Reviews

4.5/5

Laura
Laura
  • Industry: Photography

Create Graphics in a Snap!

Reviewed on 04/04/2019

Can't believe I didn't know about Crello until this year, it has made managing my social accounts and creating graphics so SO much easier. It's a huge time saver and such a great source of inspiration day in and day out!!

Pros

I love Crello mostly because of the no-fuss ease of use! Hands down the easiest way to create any, literally ANY style graphic for any and all type of social platforms as well as graphics for prints, e-books, business cards, posters, flyers, whatever you can dream, you can make it. Also the fact that there are never any hidden fees unlike some other graphics tools used in the past, which made you pay for extra elements used, once you sign up for an Advanced or Pro plan with Crello, you get access to a myriad of design elements in their library. That's it. All is there at your fingertips to use freely on your paid plans. I personally opted for a Pro plan as I manage various social accounts and create lots of graphics daily. Oh, you have loads and loads of your own design elements like fonts, backgrounds, patterns, images you'd like to use? Upload away and create to your heart's desire.

Cons

It could have been user error, but when I clicked on a project and went to pick a different design, it completely changed my project without the possibility of going back to the original.
In the e-book section, I don't like that it only gives you options to see designs for around 5- pages. But that's truly not a huge deal, as you can duplicate pages and page designs and keep on going.
The zoom option should be a bit more seamless instead of clicking the zoom button at the bottom, like a mouse scroll action of sorts.
Down the road I'd like to see a standalone app for Android and Mac, stepping away from using it in your web browser, but I know that's more in the realm of full software development. Just an idea. The Android app would be SUPER helpful though... Think about any and all social posts people make RIGHT ON their mobile devices!!
Very small things in the grand scheme of things, the software is pretty rad all in all.

Javier

The best purchase I've ever made.

Reviewed on 10/04/2022

This has been the tool that has given me better results ever. I can't stress that enough. When a tool exceeds your expectations and allows you to do things that you even couldn't imagine you would be able to do, you can't say enough good things about it.

Pros

I hesitantly purchased a lifetime deal of this product a long time ago. I thought: "Why do I need another stockphoto, stockvideo, stockaudio, image editor... for?". I don't like multipurpouse tools, because these usually are not thorough enough on what they do. It's better for you to buy specialized tools and pay a bit more money to have better tools and better results.

But VistaCreate (Crello, when I purchased it. For me it will always be Crello...) probably it's one remarkable exception to my above statement.

As I have to create original content for my lessons and students, I do use it on a daily basis and it never disappoints. The stock files you can find are of an astonishing quality and variety. Photos, vectors, audio, video... name it!

But not only that, the editing tool is terrific. You can create anything you can imagine in any support you need. Do you need a video to upload to your YouTube channel? You can easily create one. Do you want to create a good Instagram image with your content? Here you have.

I can't say more good things about it without sounding too enthusiastic. Just, do yourself a favor and try it. You won't be disappointed.

Cons

I will just say one thing that I would like to see in VistaCreate in the future: when you create images as templates, and you need to replace a concrete object in it, it is not replaced with the same parameters, but on the one from the original file. It's not friendly for content creators that need to replace objects in creations that may be repeated more than a dozen times.

Response from VistaCreate

Hello Javier! We appreciate your feedback. It is nice to see users like VistaCreate. We will also consider your recommendations to improve the app further.

Saira

A good idea but poorly executed

Reviewed on 24/08/2022

no benefits realised, just a lot of wasted time and frustration

no benefits realised, just a lot of wasted time and frustration

Pros

The app feels familiar to me as I am a regular user of Canva and the concept is very similar.

Cons

I was delighted to see that Vista had provided a creative platform for designing their products. I was interested in re-designing our show roller banners, so used the roller banner template that matched the dimensions given on the corresponding product in Vistaprint. However, once the product is designed there is no option to order it straight from create. So I downloaded the design, went to Vista print and quickly realised that the dimensions of the corresponding product were subtly different to the template given, meaning my design would need to be stretched to fit, causing distortion and lack of clarity. Why can you know just design straight onto a template the reflects the product you wish to buy? And why can't you then buy it straight from Create?

Response from VistaCreate

Hi Saira! Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. We will ensure to consider it to improve our service in the future.

Phil

Great if you want something quick and easy to use to make great social media posts and graphics

Reviewed on 21/07/2021

It's great for me as I need to create a lot of social media posts and Crello makes producing posts a lot quicker than the software I was using before, just because it cuts out a lot of the additional options that something like Photoshop has which aren't really needed for my social media posts.

Pros

Easy to use, great value and also now is integrated with Publer.

Cons

Some glitches with certain browsers not working all the time with it and on occasion I get some what appear to be guide lines appear on the screen which seem to restrict what I am able to do. I'm not sure how to get rid of them and so end up having to go out of a project and then back into it to carry on editing it.

CANVAS and Pixelied

Reasons for Choosing VistaCreate

Photoshop was a bit advanced for what I needed and so tended to take longer to produce the social media posts. I was using a free version of Canva and saw a lifetime deal for Crello come up so signed up for that instead of paying for a monthly subscription.

Canva and Adobe Photoshop

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

There was a lifetime deal option on Crello so I opted for it over Canvas monthly subscription and I ended up buying Pixelied as well as it's very similar but with a few differences and both have great features and so I use both.

Response from VistaCreate

Hey Phil, thank you for sharing your use case. We are pleased to hear you are now our lifetime user and we hope you will further enjoy working in Crello

Chris
  • Industry: Accounting

Truly inspiring visual creatives

Reviewed on 13/08/2020

I only have good things to say about my experience with Crello. The small inconveniences that I have experienced are not enough to takeaway from me using Crello for a long time to come. I love being able to whip out a creative in as little as 5 minutes!

Pros

Crello is my go to software for creating my social media and marketing creatives. It makes the process so quick and easy, I could actually spend hours in the software just trying new things. I love the templates that they continue to provide in the sofrware, with new inspirational templates being released constantly. I consider myself creative, however sometimes I need a little bit of inspiration to get me going - Crello is perfect for this. It is easy to use and doesn't over complicate the process of moving elements around the canvas. I love the animations they provide in the software as well - especially given video is one of the main booming areas of marketing now. I also love how easy it is to use my own images and logos to include in my designs. Crello has definitely made itself a good contender in the marketing space.
I also love the amount of options/formats that are available to export in Crello.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to select elements that have been layered towards the back of the canvas. In the end to resolve the issue I would have to move all the layers/elements in front of it to get to the desired element. A layer selection tab would be ideal to resolve this - which I have requested to their support (who are very responsive and quick to answer any issues I have).

Also due to the sheer number of templates/formats they provide, it also takes some time to find the right template that I want to use. It would be great if the software remembered my most used template (or even a "Recently used" section would be ideal).

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

Crello provided more value when compared to the cost of Canva. Crello matched all the options and functionality.
Rodrigo
  • Industry: Legal Services

One of the best tools for social media images and videos, with monthly stock photos included

Reviewed on 07/05/2019

We use Crello to create the images and media accompanying our social media posts and blog posts. There are many similar tools available, but we realized most of our time was spent finding the right image to use. Having 5 stock photos per month already included in our plan makes it easier for us to just search through the whole photos catalog and pick a few alternatives without worrying about the price. We are a small team so we didn't really need brand guides or brand asset management in our design tool.

Pros

Crello is incredibly easy to use and includes thousands of great templates for things like social media posts, flyers and even business cards. But what sets it apart from similar tools is that you can easily create videos for social media stories or posts with great video templates. The new Advanced subscription also gives you 5 paid stock photos (from DepositPhotos) per month, which for us really made the price worth it.

Cons

The interface might seem clunky compared to other tools that are more refined in terms of design. Navigating between sections could be easier, but once you are in design mode it is seamless and easy to use. Also, there's no way to manage brand assets like colors and typography like you get on Canva, and you have to get the Pro subscription to remove Crello branding from video.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

The paid plan offered more value to us because we use this mainly to create media for social networks or blogs. Canva is a great tool but the pro plan is more geared toward bigger teams (managing brand assets there is great). However, as we are a very small team, we didn't need those features so we prefer having free stock photos instead.
Monique
  • Industry: Events Services

Create Winners with VistaCreate!

Reviewed on 05/05/2022

I was using this software when it was Crello. Excellent software, it can do so much! I highly recommend! With the integration to Vista, it's now easy to print.

Pros

VistaCreate is easy to use and intuitive. It has templates that you can customize for fonts, colors, photos/videos, or you can start from scratch. I love that it uses royalty-free photos, vectors, and has background removal.

Cons

No problems to report! Nothing that I dislike...it's a keeper!

Reasons for Choosing VistaCreate

VistaCreate offered animation, sound, videos long before Canva. Canva is a great product, but I'm loyal to VistaCreate!

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

VistaCreate provided additional perks. Also, pricing is much more attractive.

Response from VistaCreate

Hi Monique! We value your positive feedback. It motivates us to keep it up to the top-notch level.

Nick

Crello Makes Social Images & Videos Easy

Reviewed on 16/10/2020

Very good, these guys have stable platform for developing images and short videos for websites, social media and more. Get and account and start producing very professional looking ad creatives and more in minutes!

Pros

Many preset designs to choose from. We don't always use them, but they are an absolute blessing when it comes to getting your creative juices flowing. We do find the seasonal and holiday based posts to be awesome. We use these and recycle them for different clients to keep each account fresh and on point with the season.

Cons

Could have more designs to work from, but you know what their layouts are highly customizable so you can certainly get out there an make your own and customize one for a different use fast and very easily. From concept to posting, this is a great platform for any agency looking to crank out social assets for their clients.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

The price is right and they are constantly adding new design layouts that are seasonal and industry specific. Rather you work with a flooring company or an insurance agent, you will be sure to find some great stuff here.
Arianna

Love VistaCreate!

Reviewed on 21/10/2022

I really like using this product. I have used other similar ones that were more limiting and/or laborious to use. VistaCreate is simple, intuitive, and has plenty of features for my use.

Pros

It's so simple to use. I can customize my design in minutes and be off and running with my social media posts.

Cons

Nothing yet. Everything I have needed to do was already there.

Adobe Illustrator

Reasons for Choosing VistaCreate

Looking for something easier with the features I needed.

Adobe Illustrator

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

Again, needed something simpler and with the particular features I wanted.

Response from VistaCreate

Thank you for the review. We are grateful to see you like VistaCreate.

Tommie
Tommie

A matter of trust

Reviewed on 28/10/2019

The app is great but the team behind it are not trustworthy. We can not recommend Crello.

Pros

Crello is a great tool to design all kind of graphics even for people with no experience.

Cons

The team behind Crello are not trustworthy. They keep changing conditions of agreements they signed with customers.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

Price - I was offered a lifetime deal for 178 usd but unfortunately Crello didnt keep their part of the deal.
Joseph
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

Graphic design made easy and very beginner friendly

Reviewed on 25/11/2020

Crello is amazing, its the best tool for any beginner or anyone who does not have a budget to hire a pro graphic designer. With this tool you will have zero excuses as to why you're able to showcase your products in a beautiful well crafted poster or video.

Pros

I stumbled upon this gem as i was looking for a beginner friendly and easy to edit graphic design program and boy oh boy my experience has never been better. The ability to add team mates is a feature i like a lot i can also monitor and collaborate with them on any project. Every week Crello updates new templates, to me templates was the best selling point since i can easily edit it according to my needs i can also quickly search for a particular template or one geared towards a holiday/event, this makes me look like a real pro! The pro account is super loaded with premium photos and nice videos and some in HD which is something not so common when it comes to alternative software's. My small digital agency has acquired a professional look and appeal just because of Crello, whenever i post a poster or video people always wonder where i got my designing prowess but oh well its all Crello..

Cons

If they could add more African related content, photos and videos then this would be a complete tool, for now such content are not as many.

Response from VistaCreate

Hi Joseph! We are pleased to hear such vivid and kind words about Crello,much appreciated! We tried to search African templates: https://crello.com/templates/all-formats/african/ and passed your feedback to our content team for them to consider adding more such content!

Lukasz

Great tool - especially as a LTD!

Reviewed on 14/01/2023

very interesting tool and would not get rid of!

very interesting tool and would not get rid of!

Pros

got most of what a business owner requires to create my own graphics and short animations for social media

Cons

continuous freezing of the screen and not being able to download single JPGS, cause the tool zips them all if the project contains more than 1... this was an option, but it was removed

Too expensive - monthly fee - vista - ltd

PRICE vs additional value

Response from VistaCreate

Hi Lukasz! Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. We will ensure to consider it to improve our platform in the future.

Mehmet
  • Industry: Media Production

Vista is our biggest helper to create images

Reviewed on 16/11/2023

Pros

Having a lot of templates on different topics and being able to create our brand kits including our own fonts and logo are positive aspects.

Cons

Considering the current developments, it seems to have fallen behind a bit in artificial intelligence integration.

Response from VistaCreate

Hi Mehmet,

Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback with us! We're delighted to hear that you appreciate the abundance of templates and the capability to create brand kits with custom fonts and logos.

Your observation about artificial intelligence integration is duly noted. We continuously strive to enhance our features, and your input is invaluable in guiding our improvements. If you have any specific suggestions or features you'd like to see, please feel free to share them. We're here to make your experience with VistaCreate even better.

Thanks again for your support!

Kei
  • Industry: Entertainment

Great for Graphics

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

Pros

Crello was a GAME-CHANGER for my business! The premade graphics are so AMAZING!!! The graphics can​ be changed to match your brand or your design aesthetic​. I have the pro version & it's definitely​ one of the best business investments I've made! I'm able to upload my own font's & I love that. Having Crello is like having a personal design team.

Cons

The only Con I can think of is the fact that there isn't a mobile version, but I prefer to use the computer, so it's not quite a Con.

Marco

Best CANVA Alternatives out there

Reviewed on 12/07/2022

With the lifetime deal offer I use it with my team and it's great

With the lifetime deal offer I use it with my team and it's great

Pros

Overal experience it's great, it's the best canva alternative

Cons

Some feature sometimes are not clear and sometimes there're few bugs

Response from VistaCreate

Hello Marco! Thank you for the feedback. We are happy to see you are satisfied with VistaCreate.

Ron Elius
Ron Elius

Designing materials that accommodate your Business have never been so easy with Crello

Reviewed on 31/07/2018

I love this Software so much, it's so valuable for me.

I love this Software so much, it's so valuable for me.

Pros

I love the User Interface of Crello, it's friendly and eye-catchy. It doesn't irritate my eyes, it's so vivid.
High-quality Photography.
The Animated Post is a no-brainer for me, this is a jackpot for me because, for someone like me who needs new Branded Posts Ideas and who has never build gif files, Crello is a gift. It saved me so much time when creating new posts for my Social Media.
If you're feeling stuck and you need inspiration, well, Crello got you covered. The Inspiration Tab is regularly updated with current events. Get your Artistic Self-pumped up with this feature.
One of my most favorite feature of Crello is you can actually resize your completed project, like if you want to resize an Image to fit for a Facebook post, Crello will automatically help you with that without sacrificing the quality of the Photo. Neat right?
Thousands of Great template is waiting for you, you will not have a reason of Blank days.

Cons

So far I've enjoyed using Crello, and for now, I loved using this Software, I do hope the Updates will always be there because the Digital Age is evolving, I would love to see Crello being there and not late for anything. So far, no cons for me.

Janice

Great option for someone with limited design skills

Reviewed on 07/05/2019

Overall it is positive and I have no interest in switching to anything else.

Overall it is positive and I have no interest in switching to anything else.

Pros

Crello offers programs that include graphics already paid for. Even if you don't have a plan, the images are very reasonable and you only pay for them once and have them forever. They can be found easily and manipulated. There are prebuilt templates for various holidays. Images can be easily resized for various social media needs. In addition, it has storage areas for my own images.

Cons

Even though animated images are included, I have had issues with downloading them and then uploading them to get them to work on social media.

I
Daniel
Daniel

A absolute for Businesses that requires Designs

Reviewed on 05/08/2020

Simply Great.

Simply Great.

Pros

It is a cloud software. It has tons and tons of templates. I know how to use photoshop and used to use it alot. Nowaday I just use trello. Select the design that you like and just edit it. Pro version also has team sharing and premium images that I love. Images can be resize in almost an instant.

Cons

It does has limitations such as cannot put shadow or border on fonts and objects. No chinese characters. Sometimes a little buggy.

Fabrice
Fabrice
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Simple graphics software

Reviewed on 18/01/2022

I tried vistacreate and since I adopted it, why?
Because of its simplicity (handling, functionality...

I tried vistacreate and since I adopted it, why?
Because of its simplicity (handling, functionality etc.) you need to create a logo, a facebook post nothing more simple you choose your model you deposit your image or your video and it's over, you forgot to put music on it! Damn then choose your sound in the library and you will make the happiness of your followers. This online software is a killer, really.

Pros

Its ease of use is what I like about them, the software does not bug and the models are very good with excellent quality. The image library is provided. The videos are of good quality or even superior quality. drag and drop and it's easy, a considerable time saver using this software. I highly recommend.

Cons

To be honest with you this software has no weakness that I could write negative words about.

Response from VistaCreate

We are grateful to get such feedback from our dear customers. We will keep it up!

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion

A must use for marketers

Reviewed on 15/10/2019

Pros

The features and templates are great, also the media library is huge. It is a very modern tool, up to date to the latest content standards.

Cons

The production process has crushed more times than I would like it to- sometimes everything freezes because of this. And there is not a mobile version which makes life a bit difficult. ...

Eva

Creating short videos

Reviewed on 21/10/2023

I use for creating marketing short videos

I use for creating marketing short videos

Pros

Vistacreate has good templates for designing and also have short videos background.

Cons

Vistacreate is easy to upload pictures and add to designs

Response from VistaCreate

Hello Eva,

Thank you for your review of Vistacreate. We're glad to hear that you find our templates for designing and short video backgrounds useful. It's great that you also find it easy to upload pictures and incorporate them into your designs.

Vistacreate is an excellent choice for creating marketing short videos, and we appreciate your feedback. If you have any suggestions or further comments in the future, please feel free to share them with us.

Thank you for choosing Vistacreate!

Valor
Valor

Great team collab graphic tools for online visuals

Reviewed on 10/10/2022

Overall vistacreate satisfies all my online/web post and banner creations. However, when you need a high-end grade graphics done, you'll still have to go back to Adobe suites of tools

Pros

Easy to use and very similar to its trail blazer competitor Canva. One better thing it does is canva pro allows up to 10 team members to work on my graphic's. It's great for small business, or small agency.

Cons

Export functions are not very good. Only supports English and no other languages, export format is limiting.

Response from VistaCreate

Hi! Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. We will ensure to consider it to improve our service in the future.

Janelle

Great for Social Media and Blog Graphics

Reviewed on 15/04/2021

Crello has made it easier and faster to create graphics for blogs and social media which makes my life easier. The predesigned templates and text options make creating graphics a breeze. The free version offers plenty of features found in the paid version, but the paid version has more versatility.

Pros

The templates make it quick and easy to create graphics. Once a graphic has been created, the system will automatically resize it to fit the dimensions required by other sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), which makes it quick and easy to use the same graphic on multiple sites w/o manual resizing it.

Cons

When I switched from the free version to the paid version, my photo uploads did not transfer which was frustrating.

Response from VistaCreate

Hey Janelle, thanks so much for the 10 of 10 rating! Most probably, you have created a brand new account when you decided to go PRO-please, submit a support ticket for us to help you fix this! https://support.crello.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Arin
Arin

100% Better Than The Market Leader

Reviewed on 07/05/2019

The team is always looking to improve the product - I feel that they actually want feedback and they want to actively work on it. Crello is definitely my favourite tool for design online (I've tried a few), and I'm recommending it to all of my marketing friends!

Pros

You know the one I'm talking about. Everybody is using it, and it's obvious when they're using templates. This is no good for a company that offers graphic design as a service, even when we're using it for clients who don't pay bespoke prices. That's why I LOVE Crello. The templates don't look like templates. They're high quality and there's one for every occasion. Thank you Crello!

Cons

Initially I felt that paying customers didn't get enough assets for their money, however the new membership plans have totally rectified that issue. I love everything about Crello now! Amazing value for money.

Lilian
Lilian
  • Industry: Consumer Services

I love the templates and the whole experience.

Reviewed on 05/03/2023

I solve many things with Vista Create, from perfecting my posts, banners, videos, customizing photographs for photo frames, personal things, I'm already working on my portfolio and I manage to make beautiful presentations for my digital marketing course.

Pros

I love the templates and every experience I've had with this app. Easy to use, practical, dynamic, intuitive. There is an incredible variety of tools that allow anyone to become a good designer.

Cons

I really like the app, and I'm learning more every day, at the moment I have no complaints, I think I hardly ever will.

Response from VistaCreate

Hi Lilian, thank you for your feedback! We will keep it up!