Tovuti

4.8/5

74 Software options

Stacy G.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Tons of great features and easy to customize and use!

Reviewed on 06/01/2021

The sales and implementation team were great! There is so much information available online, that it made it easy to do a comparison before even talking to them, which then allowed me to focus on the functionality of the system. They have done a great job making sure that there are lots of resources available to help their users.

Pros

Tovuti has more customization features that I've seen with any other LMS, and making those areas customized is not only easy, but no required. If you choose not to do it, the platform looks just as great! It also had the most number of in course quizzes/knowledge tests of any platform. Finally, it was one of only a few platforms that allowed employees to be able to input their own training/certificates as they achieved them.

Cons

I haven't discovered any true cons with this product. It did take a little work to figure out which colors looked best according to what options it updates, but all in all, it's been pretty easy and straightforward.

SumTotal Learn, Paradiso LMS, TalentLMS and Arcoro

Reasons for Switching to Tovuti

Tovuti had the best features/functionality for us. They offered tons of customization to the site that were available on other platforms, lots of ways to engage the users with different types of learning, and the easiest platform or adding content and a HUGE variety of testing/quiz options. It was one of only a couple that allowed users to easily upload their own training/certificate completions for tracking, and it was priced reasonably.
Heather T.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Look no longer, this is your LMS

Reviewed on 17/03/2020

Phenomenal - they treat you like a person, not just a number. They listen when you have a concern or need, and they are there for their customers.

Pros

The support that I receive, and continue to receive from Tovuti is above and beyond what I could have expected. I really appreciate the personalization of the software to my organizations' needs and the ease of toggles to turn on and off the desired features. Also, the entire team is open to recommendations about how to improve the system to better meet their customer's needs.

Cons

The implementation took longer than I initially expected (a few months) as we were learning new software. Now it is incredibly intuitive and I appreciate all of the training materials that are being built as we go for future customers.

Edvance360, Auzmor Learn and LearnUpon

Reasons for Switching to Tovuti

Customer service, available features, and responsiveness of staff within our needed price point.

Response from Tovuti

Here at Tovuti, our culture values and seeks full and honest feedback. In fact we reward it! We love your honesty and courage to share your experience. Would you provide us the opportunity to meet with you for a brief call to discuss your review? If so, please click the link to schedule a time for us to meet.
Schedule A Call To Discuss Your Feedback... https://meetings.hubspot.com/michael865/tovuti-online-review-feedback

Dale G.
  • Industry: Maritime

Still Learning the Ropes

Reviewed on 01/05/2020

WIth Tovuti, we are able to deliver training to dealer technicians in the middle of the Corona Pandemic. This is quite a new experience for everyone; it saves on travel for the technicians and training is more immediate instead of waiting for an open seat at the factory classes. It will become the new face of our company's training.

Pros

I like the innovative interactive content that is available in Tovuti. It has allowed me to expand creativity in the lessons. Some of the interactive tools are more effective than others (at least for my industry). I like using the "Columns" content because of the great variety one can use within... like other interactive content. Not just text and images, but Hotspot IMages, quizzes, videos, "find the hotspot" images, etc.

For the most part, I find the tools intuitive. With very little help, I was able to jump in and begin creating interactive and detailed lessons that I feel students will devour.

There are so many other items on the platform that I am anxious to use: The virtual classroom is one. With the pandemic in full swing, this platform may be the new face of our training.

Cons

In user mode, I find it difficult to navigate within a lesson without using the browser back button. I cannot select a font style when entering text in the Columns mode. I have typed my text in Word and then copy & paste it into the text windows. That seems to work.

I wish there was an add-on (like Grammarly) within the text windows to correct misspellings and grammar.

Christine S.

Friendly Staff & User-Friendly Interface

Reviewed on 22/09/2020

From the start, it was clear that Tovuti was knowledgeable about the needs of their users and passionate about meeting those needs in a professional and honest manner. From their pricing structure to their communication to their onboarding, everything has been on brand and a perfect fit for our organization.

Pros

The customer service has been beyond amazing. From our first conversation with Tovuti, they have been dedicated to helping us create exactly what we had envisioned. Their onboarding was four hour-long, one-on-one trainings where I was able to work directly with one of their employees on our course development. These meetings were recorded and sent for future reference, but also their customer service has resolved any and all minor questions I've had since within minutes! I am grateful for their product and its functionality, but the people are what set it above the rest.

Cons

With the software set up in a "course" format, there are some features that do not adapt to professional development activities as well (grades, etc.) but by no means are they a hinderance. They are just extra features we do not utilize.

Terri G.

Lots of features, great support

Reviewed on 10/03/2020

We use Tovuti as an LMS and community platform, they are one of the few that combine these features well.

Pros

Very responsive and I like the look and feel of the product for our end users

Cons

Tovuti has worked well for us so far, I know they are constantly updating features and they have been responsive to our suggestions, the main thing they need to work on is the backend ux, too many places where it's hard up figure out what something is supposed to do

David G.

Streamlined training and messaging

Reviewed on 17/03/2020

Pros

The team is so helpful. They helped navigate our system and helped us walk through our process from beginning to end. We needed a training platform and structure. It was super helpful to have a team so kind and thorough.

Cons

No real cons. Our need was such that we needed to build it with them from scratch so they made a difficulty process easier. I don't know where we would be without it.

Kelli H.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Favorite LMS

Reviewed on 19/02/2021

From the research and working with sales, our account manager to the coaching calls and support team. My experience with Tovuti has been nothing but positive.

Pros

Tovuti is very intuitive for both the administrator and end user.

Cons

I wouldn't say i like anything the least. I would just say to have more capabilities with the Virtual Classroom size.

Kirti C.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Best tool to enhance user experience and branding

Reviewed on 27/08/2020

Awesome..!

Pros

It has multiple features to add value to money. It can be customized as per the need and can be a huge help when it comes to automation.

Cons

Its content at times are too heavy to digest at the beginning. however as long as you really use it everyday it gets simpler like you owned it.

Daniel C.
  • Industry: Media Production

An Exceptional, Easy to Learn LMS

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

As new technologies occupy an ever-increasing part of our lives, I am heartened that companies like Tovuti haven't lost sight of the all-important human component that drives successful and meaningful work, and I very much hope to use their platform on future projects.

Pros

The Tovuti LMS platform has enabled us to build a highly customized, branded course, with a very specific and complex set of needs. Its diverse array of interactive options, together with its flexibility in accommodating external content, have allowed us to seamlessly integrate ready-made and custom-made tools into an impactful learning solution.

Yet, however effective their extensive technological capabilities and features have proven, in our experience, Tovuti's key ingredient as a successful learning platform has been its dedicated team of support staff. These folks understand the importance of building impactful online learning experiences on the trainer's strong foundational knowledge of the tools at their disposal. And from our initial exploratory meetings, through coaching sessions, and feature requests, Tovuti's support team have communicated patiently and cogently to set us up for success. They have consistently provided invaluable advice, suggestions, and training, all the while growing our confidence in our ability to build an ambitious course in a very short timeline.

Cons

Very little springs to mind, as Tovuti has been highly communicative in answering any questions or clearing up any confusion. Perhaps the Help page could include troubleshooting or an FAQ.

Angus F.

Tovuti - You are more than a ticket support number!

Reviewed on 17/03/2020

With this software we are now delivering professional development courses to maritime professionals ashore or on ships around the world.
Our overall experience with Tovuti has been extremely positive and a large part of that is down to the accessibility of the technical experts who are willing to listen and spend time to help you develop your product.

Pros

The onboarding process with their technical experts gets you up and running quickly.

In the past I have purchased separate authoring tool licences. The tools embedded in the software mean you don't have to do this and you can create engaging , interactive courses and learning outcomes quickly.

I particularly like the ability to create interactive video content very easily. The students 'Learning Portal' looks very professional and reporting and analytical tools allow you to monitor student progress and engagement.

Cons

There are always elements of compromise in adapting an existing software package to your specific business needs. What we have found though is that Tovuti are willing to listen to your requirements, make changes if they can and if they can't make suggestions for an alternative approach.

Sanusi A.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Excellent Teaching and Learning Solution

Reviewed on 26/03/2021

We use Tovuti to provide one of the best learning platforms for all our students. It has been able to help the students with their courses while ensuring maximum interest in them.

Pros

For one, I like the fact that Tovuti is cloud-based. This guarantees no loss in data by any means. The learning platform offers one of the best interfaces which has allows a Tswift development of course schedules. It is able to allow multiple course production without any difficulty. There are maximum flexibility and comfort in course design and customization too.

Cons

There is definitely nothing wrong with this LMS. I consider it to be one of the best in the market.

Ty P.

Game Changer

Reviewed on 15/11/2019

Whenever I've had questions or broken something, Tovuti's support is quick to respond with the answer or the fix.

Pros

We love the interactive content we are able to produce to keep our customers attention while taking our required new customer course.

Cons

The learning curve to understanding the little details that are sometimes important to figure out for one thing or another to function properly.

Matthew K.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Intuitive Platform with a Clean Layout

Reviewed on 10/03/2020

I would highly recommend Tovuti to anyone looking for a clean, user-friendly LMS for their customers or for internal training. It provides a robust range of different features while presented in a easy layout.

Pros

I love how easy it is for our users to navigate through different features offered in the platform. It is one of the most user friendly LMS that I have operated.

Cons

On the administrator side, it can sometimes be difficult to find what I am looking for. I am able to figure out most customization and creation pieces on my own but it does take some time.

LearnUpon, BRIDGE, Looop, SAP Litmos, Brightspace and Absorb LMS

Reasons for Choosing Tovuti

Our previous LMS was very costly and difficult to navigate and perform basic functions on both the user and administrator side.

Reasons for Switching to Tovuti

Ease of use, number of features, and cost

D. brooke P.

Great LMS and Great Value

Reviewed on 17/04/2020

Pros

Team was great to get it setup. Has more features than I know what to do with.

Cons

Not much. If I had to pick something that I wish was better was the interface. That is me grasping at straws though.

Liv A.

Useful and impactful LMS!

Reviewed on 30/12/2020

Pros

Lots of help resources! There are two places to ask a quick question (MOYO), a place to submit a ticket for assistance, you can email your coach, or you can go to the help site. The site is relatively intuitive and easy to use, but if you get stuck you'll get a response from someone on the Tovuti team or be able to find your issue on the help sites easily enough.

Cons

Little bit confusing to navigate, some of the tools are in multiple places that aren't all intuitive. There are lots of features to adjust which is great and also a lot of work. The coaching calls are effective but take place in the first month, which is not when I anticipate having most of my questions.

Excellent LMS for authoring content, managing assets, and distributing training

Reviewed on 08/09/2020

We used Tovuti for B2B. In the past we overly relied on our clients LMS which has no authoring or content management support. With Tovuti we can load all of our assets for development. Since everything is cloud based my team members have been able to seemlessly work remotely during COVID.

Pros

As an instructional designer my world is authoring, content development, and evaluating training. So many LMS's do a poor job integrating eLearning development with LMS administration, but Tovuti does such a great job of giving my team the tools to succeed.

Cons

Nothing that I do not like about Tovuti.

Emily C.

Tovuti is great for interactive users

Reviewed on 14/10/2020

Due to the pandemic, we were able to design our own, original pre-ets program, all online. We intend on using virtual classroom as the year goes on for some more blended learning options. The help center has been EXCEPTIONAL - so patient and helpful.

Pros

For our purposes, interactive content is vital for blended learning. There are a ton of options for interactive activities, making it easy to design a well-rounded program.

Cons

I would love to be able to see interactive video responses in a results section, or be able to run reports on specific user responses.

Patrick K.

Incredibly versatile and easy to customize for individual needs and learning styles

Reviewed on 10/06/2020

Tovuti has given us the opportunity to provide a truly immersive classroom teaching experience by integrating coursework and virtual classrooms with interactive content and social options like forums and groups.

Pros

Tovuti has an incredible way of integrating many of the pieces needed to create truly engaging virtual experiences with an audience

Cons

They are stull working out some minor bugs.

Kim M.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Tovuti Review - AristaMD

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

Overall very please with the experience from the launch and great support people to the quick response from billing when accounting questions come up.

Pros

I like the fact that with in Tovuti we can put our entire onboarding process into one platform.

Cons

It does take a little time to navigate all areas, but once you have it down very user friendly.

Kurt A.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Just What I was Looking For

Reviewed on 24/09/2020

Love the people, love the software

Pros

It is an A-Z solution. Everything from housing content, knowledgebase library, course and content creation, live learning, and reporting and analytics, as well as the ability to integrate and monetize made this an easy choice

Cons

The admin Ui is a lot and not the most up to date but does not make it more difficult for me to do my job so not too bad

Kevin j. M.

Really cutting edge platform

Reviewed on 08/05/2020

As soon as I dreamed up a need for instruction I reached out and the Tovuti team shared how to make it happen. I have yet to have them tell me - we’re working on that for the next software update.

Pros

Online group video availability is a must need right now.

Cons

The participant registration took a minute but that was most likely my learning curve.

Ben B.

From an IT standpoint, by far the best.

Reviewed on 23/09/2020

It was great. From the knowledge of the sales engineer, to the support for deployment. It was fantastic.

Pros

Ease of use, and integrations. The API's are up to par with business standards.

Cons

Only branded designs are available. No headless options for full integration into a completly different software, IE; HR software.

Ayush V.

Amazing software for LMS

Reviewed on 23/09/2020

It was moderately good. Things worked well for me.

Pros

1. Easy user management.
2. Intuitive UI. Liked the interface.
3. Billing is flexible.

Cons

I didn't came across such issues. Things worked well for our use case.

Sabreena D.

Awesome Customer Service and Great Product

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

Pros

The ease of implementing my companies logos and overall theme, plus the backend support when needed.

Cons

There weren’t many cons. The software was easy to use, the customer support was timely and detailed. The end result looks great!

Paul M.
  • Industry: Design

Feature rich LMS that does everything you need & more!

Reviewed on 24/09/2020

Have been impressed with the features available in Tovuti. It does have a bit of a learning curve to it when setting up the content but once you get use to the interface its very easy to manage, author and track everything. Users have said they feel the product being offered is more premium and feels like they are getting their money's worth which has led them to continuing their learning with our other product courses.

Pros

Coming from WP Courseware which isn't too well built for mobile experiences it was great to see that Tovuti covered mobile users very well. Its clearly been designed from the ground up with mobile users in mind. Tracking participants progress and gaining feedback throughout their time spent on our course within Tovuti has meant we can more easily tweak course content to give a better experience. Gamification aspect has increased user engagement too which is always great, the leaderboard feature especially seems to be very popular among our users.

Cons

Had a few issues moving from WP Courseware but they were fixed quickly. I think it was more WP Courseware fault than Tovuti to be fair. I guess it would have been helpful to have a more detailed documentation on the migration aspect of things.

LearnDash

Reasons for Choosing Tovuti

Lack of mobile features and since COVID video conferencing and lessons have been more important

WP Courseware

Reasons for Switching to Tovuti

We wanted to move away from Wordpress & Tovuti seemed to have better value for money with the additional features you get with their Pro version