SeekBeak

Interactive 360°/panoramic images and virtual tours

4.8 /5 (6 reviews) Write a Review!

Owen B.
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Much to like! Very cool way of handling 360 experiences and easy interactions.

Reviewed on 07/06/2018

Pros

The ease of creating and editing content from linking different views together to adding informational hotspots.

Cons

The challenge of getting a full-screen mode working. This has more to do with the current web browser software, and less to do with SeekBeak.

Milosz P.

Early Adopter - Perfect for Learning 360 and Becoming Expert!

Reviewed on 14/06/2018

This software taught me everything and customer support was there every step of the way when I was having difficulty

Pros

Easy to learn, FAST response from customer support, fast loading, TONS of features - does practically everything, lots of pricing options for beginners

Cons

360 content has a steep learning curve, requires investment in hardware like cameras and computers, and can be frustrating - but with SeekBeak, it's like having someone sitting next to you explaining everything

Jen M.

This is a great tool-easy to use and the support was so thourough when I had a quick question.

Reviewed on 15/05/2018

Pros

I like that I can update my tours from my phone (I'm a phone person). I like that it is really simple to use

Cons

I'm not sure I'm using all the features, but I'll get there! I'm not sure I'm using all the features, but I'll get there!

Andrew D.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Very easy to put together a school tour!

Reviewed on 09/05/2018

Students could check out our teaching facility very easily without having to visit our building! It saves us a lot of time doing school walkthroughs and allows for parents and students to check out the space quickly.

Pros

We used Seekbeak to create a quick 3 room tour of our school. It didn't take very long and so far potential students have been using it frequently to check out our teaching space.

Cons

Nothing really. The free account could have more free photos, but I understand the need for limits. I look forward to seeing which features they add.

Mark L.

We came across Seekbeak when searching for a real estate tour solution on a 360 Facebook group.

Reviewed on 28/05/2018

It's made our life a lot easier and the clients really enjoy it!

Pros

Very active developers. They respond to emails and questions very quickly and often will implement suggested changes in a short time. The product has some unique features like great reporting and tons of unique hotspots. It gets updated with new features very very regularly as well.

Cons

Some of the interface can take some getting used to. It's a private network so there isn't a social network aspect, which could be a good thing or bad thing depending on your perspective.

Paolo T.

Excellent web based 360 authoring system with ability to create content right from your phone

Reviewed on 17/05/2018

SeekBeak is a storytelling tool for my clients. As content creators, we use it to host:
- virtual presentations,
- infographics in 360,
- case studies and more.
If your requirement is just hosting 360 static photos, there are free solutions others. But if you want to add interactivity to your content and avoid getting into app development, SeekBeak is a superb solution.

Pros

I've been using SeekBeak for over two years and the main reasons I settled on this service are:
- Complete end to end authoring of 360 experiences through web UI, which means I can be in the field and use just my phone to create and publish my content
- New features released on a regular basis. The developer is quite active in soliciting feedback and very responsive to inquiries
- Nothing to download to create or view 360 experiences. This is not an app

Cons

- There is no offline mode in SeekBeak. You need to be always connected to experience your content. This may limit some scenarios