Qooper

33 Software options

Petr Z.
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Qooper is by far the most engaging platform I've used

Reviewed on 23/03/2019

I love the extreme level of customer service. Qooper team is so invested in the success of my program it is unbelievable.
The mentorship apps really boosted the mentoring communication and the measurements-tracking show me what everyone is doing at all times.
I love that I don't even need surveys. Qoopers built-in communication and mentoring tools interpret the relationships and show the success automatically for me.
I look forward to running more programs and using their upcoming features. You guys are awesome!

Pros

One of their biggest advantages is the app they customized to my organization with my colors logos and whatnot.

I run mentoring and coaching programs and am using my custom mentorship app for engagement, the admin software to
manage my program with barely any work. Now, they've told me there is a learning platform coming on the web.
I'm just delighted with their products.

Extremely intuitive, instantly engaging... Also, the promo landing page they provided me took all the work
to promote the program and to send the apps out of my hands. It was just seamless.

Once in the app, the engagement just skyrocketed. Mentors became instantly accessible, no emails and mentors saw it as
a lightweight approach that they can use at their convenience.

I look forward to using their learning platform and the other upcoming tools

Cons

Since I need to write something here, I will say I had a few participants didn't have smartphones but it was so worth it.
I may have lost a few participants but all the ones that did take part were involved to the fullest.

Domenico R.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Look into Qooper for Mentorship Program Needs!

Reviewed on 06/10/2020

I've been really impressed with the responsiveness of the Qooper team. From the first inquiry email to the program launch and managing the program, the small but mighty Qooper team have responded to any and all of my questions and requests -- even hopping on a call within the hour to help me better understand a program feature.

Pros

Qooper has brought our mentorship program to the next level! The software is intuitive, allowing the admin or program manager to customize learning, groups, and a whole host of other features. The platform and app look streamlined and professional. I've gotten compliments from program participants on their user experience.

Cons

On our team, I was the only program lead/admin to get this program running for the organization. While I know it was reflected on the amount of time I needed to build the necessary marketing/branding collateral to launch the program, the Qooper team was one message away to help in any way that was needed. If I were to begin the process over again, I would have divided the launch labor with other team members.

Response from Qooper

Domenico, thank you for the amazing review and for being an amazing partner!

Keenan C.

Fantastic for large mentorship programs!

Reviewed on 06/04/2020

Overwhelmingly positive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Qooper team were always willing to hop on the phone and talk through and issue and make adjustments to the product to ensure it was meeting the needs of our organization and our users.

Pros

The product is incredibly easy to use for both the mentor/mentee users and the administrators. We were looking for a way to easily match over 200 mentors with mentees and Qooper made the process easy and streamlined. The customer service was top notch and I felt fully supported by the Qooper Team.

Cons

The product didn't meet our needs exactly, so we had to wait while some updates were made and new features were rolled out. However, the Qooper team was super responsive and made those updates incredibly quickly, allowing us to constantly iterate and make our program better.

Response from Qooper

Thank you for your amazing response Keenan! It is an absolute pleasure to work with you for Venture For America's program!

• Industry: Higher Education

Excellent software to capture the mentor-mentee journey and structure a program

Reviewed on 23/07/2019

We have a mentoring program in our school for the faculty. We wanted to use Qooper since we currently don't have a way to track what's happening in the relationships. Usually we check in with mentors and mentees to understand what they're doing. Through Qooper we're able to do this without checking-in and with atctual visible data and graphs.

Pros

We love being able to see what the mentors and mentees are doing in their relationships. We never had a way to do this before. With Qooper the program manager is able to see who are driving the relationships and which mentors/mentees are disengaged with their goals. This data allowed us to improve our mentoring program and provide the right trainings. Also, we love the instant announcements.

Cons

I would say the adoption of the Learning Platform was a bit of a hassle initially but they worked out a way for us and I believe they have a new method coming to improve this. They respond quite quick with live chat. Oh, a good thing was the software is soo easy to use. Even some of our non-tech savvy people felt comfortable with it.

Response from Qooper

Thanks a lot for the review J. I agree tracking the communication, completion assignments and other things are key to program evaluation. We are glad you're enjoying it!

Terri H.

Qooper Review

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

All in all Qooper is a good mentoring system, but ideally all mentors would be able to use the video calling feature with file sharing. It was great to be able to make the matches in the system and handle most communication as well.

Pros

The Qooper mentoring platform keeps all information in one place and allows you to create training/learning modules. You are able to schedule all communication to mentors and mentees in advance through the system. You are also able to track mentor meetings and completion of training/learning modules.

Cons

The biggest challenge for us was the video calling feature. It worked well for some pairs, but not all (calls were dropping). In addition, you are not able to share files using the feature so may of our pairs used Zoom or another platform for their calls. In addition, emails sent from Qooper may end up in spam folders.

Wendy L.

Best Support and Service

Reviewed on 10/06/2020

We use Qooper to provide coaching and support to teachers in the field. The ease of use for our coaches to stay in constant contact with their mentees has increased the quality of teaching with the teachers we work with. Having the ability to support them through these trying pandemic times is critical and we look for Qooper to continue to expand our support to many teachers as they struggle with the new demands of teaching through a pandemic

Pros

The ease of use and intuitiveness of the application for our users. The training time was significantly reduced and users are more productive in their overall job because they have the communication tools necessary to be more effective. The Learning Steps and Assignments are critical features for our business and they work very well to allow needed progress.

Cons

We would like to be able to tie a step to a goal and have the ability to track progress on goals based on the goals themselves, not just the tags. In other words, providing metrics on the actual progression of assignments to meet goals.

Chronus

Reasons for Switching to Qooper

From our first inquiry through the entire process, customer response and support has been what sold us on this product. There may have been others that have a few more bells and whistles but every call, email or chat has been responded to so quickly, efficiently and with a smile that we felt like from day one we wanted to partner with a company that made us feel like we were important to them. I have been a systems administrator for many products over my career and this support has vary exceeded my expectations.

Response from Qooper

Hi Wendy, thank you for the amazing review and we love to tell that our more advanced tracking and measurements will help you track the actual progression of assignments with milestones towards the goal. Looking forward to having this in your program!

Gouhar N.

Couldn't Have Made a Better Decision

Reviewed on 07/06/2021

My overall experience with Qooper has been amazing! I had support throughout the set-up process to answer my questions (which were many), my emails are always answered in a timely manner, and I couldn't be more thrilled with the platform itself and the ease-of-use. Our users have only said positive comments about the change.

Pros

Very easy to set-up, simple to use interface, easy instructions, ability to track progress and interaction of matches, learning modules and community rooms. Users have had no issues setting up their accounts or profiles and are able to manage their relationship independently without staff support.

Cons

There is not much that I have an issue with but if I had to come up with something, I suppose it would be not having the video function, however, there is a work around where you can enter in the conference link and its tracked.

• Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Very Best Mentoring Tool at the Very Best Price

Reviewed on 04/06/2021

Qooper impressed us from the beginning. We were looking for a tool to match and manage several hundred employees for a mentor program. Their tool met all of our requirements and then some. And they've adapted with us as we've grown from pilot to large scale roll out. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are great business partners who collaborate, advise, and provide the support we need to deliver an impactful mentoring program. Highly recommend this team!

Pros

Qooper has designed a mentoring software that is easy to set up and deploy. As a non-IT administrator, I feel confident navigating the backend to customize our mentor program the way we want. And whenever I may get stuck, I know I can call the team at Qooper to help me. Our users also appreciate the design and functionality of the app.

Cons

Honestly, when I've reached out to Qooper about something I wish was different or something I'd like to see added, they are quick to address my concerns and make adaptations for me.

Lori D.

Unbelievable functionality and support

Reviewed on 25/10/2019

Our Foundation was introducing a mentorship program for the first time, with a very complex set of objectives and issues to overcome. We spent a lot of time speaking with Qooper and seeing how they could help us overcome our major issues. They walked with us, side-by-side, as we began the process to develop and deploy our program. There was nothing they weren't willing to help us with, including adding new features and tweaking existing ones. They helped us all hours and days, including having calls on weekends, because they knew our deadlines and wanted us to be successful - and we are!

Pros

Qooper provides an all-encompassing experience for our program. We are able to deploy a virtual mentorship program worldwide, that encourages both mentors and mentees to participate. It is so easy to use and manage, we can focus on our program knowing the software does everything we need. We didn't need to contract any other software or tools - everything is built in. We didn't have to sacrifice features for convenience either. Full featured, affordable and easy to use.

Cons

We were not familiar with deploying an app to Apple Store or Google Play, we thought we were going to have to do a bunch of things ourselves. Turned out that Qooper took care of all of it and now we have deployed - approved - apps on both. We liked this least because we had to think about it for about an hour before Qooper told us how it works.

Response from Qooper

Lori we are so honored to be supporting your program and your high-level participants. It is a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to the next stages in your program.

Anjie V.
  • Industry: Legal Services

An awesome customizable mentoring platform in a box!

Reviewed on 07/12/2020

My overall experience has been wonderful. The team is responsive and very open to feedback. They are constantly improving the platform to be even better.

Pros

(1) It’s easy to set-up and customize within a very short time frame.
(2) It’s affordable for startups and small organizations.
(3) The Qooper team is highly responsive.
(4) The Qooper team works hard to create new features that drive value for their customers.

Cons

(1) It would be great if mentors and mentees could decline a match easily.
(2) Some of the profile fields in the onboarding forms look jumbled on the mobile app.
(3) The app sometimes crashes on mobile.
(4) No way for admins to easily message/email a subset of users based on custom filters.

Chronus, PeopleGrove, Graduway, MentorCloud and Mentorloop

Reasons for Switching to Qooper

Primarily price and customer service
Clara B.
  • Industry: Program Development

Qooper will help your mentorship program

Reviewed on 22/06/2021

Qooper has saved us time and helped our mentorship program to grow. We're small team and desperately needed help to streamline the program management. Qooper has helped us to accomplish that. Moreover, it offers great costumer support!

Pros

Matching is easy to program and works great. It saves me a lot of time!

Cons

Tracking individual data. You have to go through each individual profile to check the development of each relationship.

Chronus, Mentornity, MentorCity and Mentorloop

Excellent cost benefit!

Response from Qooper

Thank you for the amazing review, especially on the comments "on point matching algorithm" Clara.

Stephan C.

Great Software and Exceptional Service

Reviewed on 15/12/2019

Qooper offers very good support to customize the product and the functionalities. The team is fully engaged to help and to answer your needs.

Pros

Very easy to use
Functionalities are impressive
Both mobile and desktop interface

Cons

I don't have any complaints about the software so far.

Response from Qooper

Stephan, it's been an absolute pleasure to work with you on this program. Looking forward to more success stories!

Chelsea G.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Great Product and Customer Service

Reviewed on 19/10/2021

We have been working with Qooper for about three months, and it has been a great experience. We are migrating from a different platform, and that transition has been fast and easy!

Pros

I enjoy the ease of use, the automated features, and all the functionality!

Cons

I don't dislike any features. However, I am excited that there will be software updates to add features! It would be great to have an applicant tracking system directly on qooper.

Response from Qooper

Chelsea thank you for this amazing review and for being an amazing partner.

David G.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Excellent solution to assign experienced associates to junior consultants

Reviewed on 21/01/2020

We have junior associates who need to get up to speed faster and have the best guidance in some of the projects. This is why we partnered with Qooper team. The program was easy to set up and we were able to get the support and guidance for the junior level consultants in a much improved the output.

We really appreciate Qooper team. They've been so helpful during setup with their recommendations and resource library. Also, live support is super helpful at any point in the program. With Qooper, it became super easy for associates to display the project they're working on, the support they need and to be able to find more experience associates to help them. This way, they're able to create their support group, easily show them the project they're working on and get help.

Pros

Customizable, flexible and easy to use. I love the ability to create resources depending on the projects we get and use the action items feature.

Cons

Not so much so far. We do look forward to the reporting because the analytics have been quite helpful on spotting who's having difficulty with their projects.

Response from Qooper

David thank you for the compliments and it is great to see how the junior associates benefit from the program!

Joey C.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great Mentor Facilitation Tool!

Reviewed on 31/08/2021

Pros

Qooper is extremely user-friendly and the support team is excellent. Launcing our mentoring program was extremely stressful and our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], was there every step of the way. The steps and guidance provided seems to really help everybody new to the program.

Cons

At this time I don't have any negative feedback. As we continue to use the product I'm sure there will be some features that I feel are unnecessary or not easy to use.

Response from Qooper

Thank you for the amazing review Joey and look forward to growing your mentorship program.

Ray M.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Qooper Experience

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

The customer service by our Qooper representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was excellent.

Pros

Helps the program to manage administrative operations and communicate with participants .

Cons

It took longer to implement the software because I had to include different areas of my organization to assist with single-sign-on and other aspects. To be fair, COVID-19 and its impact on operations played a big part on my end.

Thoughtful design and great customer service

Reviewed on 13/12/2019

Working with Qooper has been great. Omer is always very responsive to questions and requests that we have. Setting up and establishing the program was also seamless.

Pros

- flexibility of the program
- diversity of options and uses for users
- ability to track and monitor usage
- the video chat
- helpfulness of customer success manager
- it's on an app and is still affordable
- responsiveness around feedback from customers

Cons

Some additional features would be desired:
- group chat
- availability of a forum
- interactive with other programs such as zoom

Reasons for Choosing Qooper

Qooper was the most affordable app based option and still gave us the ability to have a web-based version for individuals who don't have smart phones. This app gave us way more functionality than was available on our previous software and they are far more responsive. They are also willing to work with big and small organizations!

Reasons for Switching to Qooper

Best bang for our buck and highly accessible.

Response from Qooper

R. Thank you for your excellent review. We were so happy to hear you decided to expand the program and the reviews from mentees, mentors and program managers! Please stay tuned for the additional features, we have a lot coming soon.

Ana M.

review

Reviewed on 27/09/2021

It's been ok so far

Pros

I like the idea, but more support around setting up would be helpful

Cons

lots of tailoring needs, that are not very easy to work through

Response from Qooper

Ana thank you for referring Qooper to other organizations and we look forward to you seeing the results after launching your program and we're happy to be supporting your program.

The apps, the platform and the team are working wonders!

Reviewed on 25/03/2019

Our experience was a breeze. We have a small mentoring program for education in my university and wanted to use Qooper to
bring mentors and mentees closer and be able to track the development. The matching tools are super intuitive and they took the matching workload completely out. The look of the admin dashboard and apps are just gorgeous, so simple.
We really loved the software and their super helpful team. They were always there for us, even on weekends or late hours.
We look forward to using the new features and products they're launching in the even bigger program.

Pros

The platform is very flexible, customizable and super easy to use. We barely needed help to get the program going.
The apps are super fun and easy to use. The grad students and alumni really liked it.

As program managers, we really like that we are able to manage the program with automation tools. There is such a high level of
tracking on the platform. Thanks to the tracking we are able to make decisions based on data and show off the ROI.

The apps made the program so convenient and accesible in the busy schedules. This was a huge win in our program. Also, since the grad
students and alumni have busy inboxes, the push notifications of the apps made the access instaneous, no matter where and didn't get
lost in their inboxes so this really boosted the engagement.

We also were provided a landing page to send to the participants which explained the program, how to take part so took a lot
of work off our shoulders.

Cons

Not much to say really. I'm quite impressed by using the platform and we'll probably be looking to have the branded materials
for a larger program.

Response from Qooper

Thank you for your review. It is a pleasure serving your program and we are ready to prepare the branded apps for your university.

Yarkin S.
  • Industry: Events Services

Qooper is indeed next level!

Reviewed on 21/02/2019

Overall, we love using our branded mentorship app by Qooper, our mentors and
mentees love taking part in the program and the automation made everything so easy.
We are looking forward to using their upcoming features.

Pros

We wanted to use Qooper for starting a mentoring program and it has been
nothing but pleasure since then. We had unparalled engagement in the program
thanks to their branded mentoring apps. The software is extremely easy to use
for both the program managers, mentors and mentees. I really like the landing
page they designed for us and the branded apps created quiet the excitement.
Also the mentors found taking part in the program really convenient. The customer
service has been world class. They really care about our program and go above and
beyond to satisfy our needs. I recommend Qooper as a must to anyone looking for
mentoring software.

Cons

Qooper is a young product that is rapidly growing. If there's a feature they lack but
is necessary in your program, they are pretty quick in developing it. They did beat their
short lead time in our case.

Ashley C.

Qooper for Graduate Students

Reviewed on 15/06/2020

Pros

What stood out to me most were the features to assist in the matching process and the ability to really make the process best suited to our graduate students. I also really enjoyed the already developed resources to assist in using the software and training the mentors and mentees.

Cons

There have been aspects of the software that were sometimes glitchy or difficult to navigate - working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a blessing. Any difficulty we have faced or suggestions we have had has been promptly addressed and the software modified for our use. It's been amazing.

Chronus and MentorCity

Response from Qooper

Thank you for the amazing review Ashley, looking forward to our 2nd cohort on Fall 2020!

Amanda K.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Thank you for a great mentorship experience!

Reviewed on 22/01/2020

As a pilot, it is difficult to make meaningful connections in the industry while traveling all over the world. I really enjoy connecting with other female pilots and hearing about their challenges in a male-dominated environment. It's so important to have mentors that understand you and help you grow in your career, so having the technology to facilitate that has been useful.

Pros

Easy to use platform for mentorship to improve diversity and inclusion in my area.

Cons

I was able to set my goals, action items, and resources, so I’m pretty happy that I can have all of my career development in one place. Also, communication was seamless.

Response from Qooper

Thank you for the great review Amanda and we hope to bring the same experience to more pilots.

Dominika B.
  • Industry: Food Production

Great Product and Service

Reviewed on 18/01/2020

Describe your overall experience: It is difficult to onboard employees quickly because we have a lot of learning materials and training. With Qooper, we have been able to create valuable resources for quicker onboarding but also retraining for employees as well. I really enjoy the mobile app functionality so that our employees can exchange information on a professional channel. The ability to track their progress, interest areas, activity levels have been key to curating our onboarding system and to improve their job satisfaction.

Pros

Better employee onboarding and engagement

Cons

We would love to have quizzes in the learning materials and it sounds like it's something they're developing so we're excited about that. We just used our Qualtrics quizzes for now which has worked well.

Mike V.
  • Industry: Political Organization
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Exactly what you need. Nothing more, nothing less.

Reviewed on 08/05/2020

What I like most about Qooper's mentoring software is how straight forward it is. It has all the functions you need. Nothing more, nothing less. Especially for mentors and mentees, the software is very user friendly. Next to that, it is easily manageable as an administrator as well. All the questions that might arise during the usage of the software can be easily answered by the many instruction video's Qooper offers, which saves you a lot of time. Last but not least, Qooper's customer support is excellent. I liked the fact that before having a demo, you could already explain your need and wants, which were dealt with in the demo. This personal approach was much appreciated by me and my colleagues. I look forward to starting our mentoring program and collecting our first results in the coming months!

Pros

- Very user friendly;
- Great customer service;
- Easy to join as a mentor/mentee;
- Professional design;
- Easily adaptable to your own needs and wants.

Cons

- Haven't found any cons yet.

Mentornity, MentorCity and MentorcliQ

Reasons for Switching to Qooper

The user-friendliness of the software. Next to that, Qooper's communication is very straight forward and clear.

Response from Qooper

Thank you for the speedy review Mike!

Kiara W.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] NEVER Fails You!

Reviewed on 06/12/2019

Well, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] . Even though you do not normally use a human to describe an experience, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was helpful, prompt, consistent, flexible, and knowledgeable. This app would not be a tangible thing if it weren't for his insight and patience. We needed our handheld through this process and he gladly accommodated us. The level of customer service provided by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team of developers is perfect. The attention to detail and level of service from Qooper was above and beyond. Following [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] lead, Qooper transformed a process that stressed our team into a delight. I highly recommend this software, not just from the features and intuitive ease perspective, but from customer service and valued individualized care!

Pros

It's a customizable, expandable, easy product. If you are looking for an electronic mentoring platform NOT contextualized for peer to peer in-house relationships this is the most valuable option. I love this software!

Cons

Nothing is perfect, but this software comes very close. That said, the thing I like least about the software is the print is small and may be a barrier to some users.

Chronus, Insala Mentoring, Innovative Mentoring and Turazo

Reasons for Switching to Qooper

It was the only software that offered what we needed at a manageable price.

Response from Qooper

Thank you for the compliments on the platform and our customer service Kiara!