Qooper

Write a Review!
Launch scalable mentorship programs with best practices

4.7/5

Emma
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Great customer service!

Reviewed on 17/03/2023

Pros

Qooper has a wonderful customer support team. Questions are always answered in a timely manner and the responses are very thorough. The platform is easy to use and understand and the matching algorithm is very helpful.

Cons

There are so many features on Qooper that it can almost be overwhelming. Unless the administrator takes times to audit the entire platform there may be features that the user sees that was not planned or pre-uploaded. Until the website goes live it is difficult to see exactly how the platform will appear to the user.

Lea
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Starting a Mentorship Program? Please check out Qooper!

Reviewed on 29/06/2023

Great experience. Our Implementation specialist, [sensitive content hidden] has been absolutely amazing. She is super responsive and always willing to help. She made the implementation a breeze and continues to check in with us to make sure things are going well. On top of having a great point of contact, the system has everything you need to implement a mentorship program. If you are a small team trying to get a program off the ground, this is a great solution.

Pros

Easy to implement. Easy to use. Easy to learn as an administrator. Straightforward user interface for mentors and mentees. You can modify things specific to your company and program but honestly, most of it is set up in a way that would likely need minimal adjustments.

Cons

Once a mentor and mentee are matched...regardless if they continue or end their relationship mid program, the system will still send out meeting reminders. I know Qooper is working on solving this so I don't expect this to be a problem long-term.

Swetha

Best platform

Reviewed on 05/04/2024

Overall , it was a great platform for my program.

Overall , it was a great platform for my program.

Pros

1. User friendly
2. Interactive sessions

Cons

1. Design could be better
2. Easier access

Anjie
  • Industry: Legal Services

An awesome customizable mentoring platform in a box!

Reviewed on 07/12/2020

My overall experience has been wonderful. The team is responsive and very open to feedback. They are constantly improving the platform to be even better.

Pros

(1) It’s easy to set-up and customize within a very short time frame.
(2) It’s affordable for startups and small organizations.
(3) The Qooper team is highly responsive.
(4) The Qooper team works hard to create new features that drive value for their customers.

Cons

(1) It would be great if mentors and mentees could decline a match easily.
(2) Some of the profile fields in the onboarding forms look jumbled on the mobile app.
(3) The app sometimes crashes on mobile.
(4) No way for admins to easily message/email a subset of users based on custom filters.

Mentorloop, MentorCloud, Chronus, PeopleGrove and Graduway

Reasons for Switching to Qooper

Primarily price and customer service
Lauren

Excellent Platform For Mentorship

Reviewed on 15/04/2024

I like Qooper for my mentorship experience.

I like Qooper for my mentorship experience.

Pros

The mentorship matching process was easy and smooth. The training library and question examples are great to use. It creates good structure for the mentoring relationship.

Cons

I like the platform overall. Not much I can think of for here.

Eliana
  • Industry: Medical Practice

High Marks for Qooper through Weill Cornell PrIMES Program

Reviewed on 25/03/2024

Great! I would highly recommend this to others with the same goals of mentorship.

Pros

It's extremely easy to schedule meetings, communicate with my mentor, and traverse learning objectives.

Cons

N/A, Qooper has been great and I have no negative experiences to report.

CHRISTOPHER

Qooper review

Reviewed on 26/03/2024

Pros

Networking mentoring and coffee chats make it easy.

Cons

No overarching direction for this platform but this might be my company issue

Randy
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Mentor supporting servant leadership.

Reviewed on 26/03/2024

Pros

Ease of use, KPI, goal setting and calendar functions.

Cons

Haven't used as a mentor before and hopeful it is a helpful resource.

Paddy

Good tool for Mentoring

Reviewed on 25/04/2024

Pros

Good tracking mechanisms, aligned with the calendar.

Cons

Nothing so far that I have seen, I have just started using it.

Atina

Qooper for educators

Reviewed on 29/04/2024

Overall, I like having two methods of communicating with the mentee. The training videos were an added layer of support to help both the mentor and mentee be successful.

Pros

I like being able to easily live chat with my mentee. Also, the zoom feature provided another means of effective communication.

Cons

I had trouble opening the zoom feature after canceling a meeting then rescheduling it. The system would not allow me or mentee to start our meeting using the link provided.

Matthew

An AI mentoring platform that is a step above the competition

Reviewed on 16/03/2023

Aside from the platform itself (which is exceptional), working with Qooper has been one of the best HR/OD - Platform partnerships I've ever had. Our CSM Ipek has been an exceptional resource from early conversations, through configuration and deployment. She has also been an exceptional resource in terms of responding to queries, offering advice and guidance and keeping in touch in relation to new features and developments. It has been an absolute please to work with her over this past year.

Pros

The AI matching feature was a big seller. Although we were going to be starting small, we knew from the outset we wanted the ability to offer mentoring opportunities to our global team, having a system which lifted this 'burden' when managing any mentoring program with many users was critical. It's proven to be the right choice for us in terms of its ease of deployment, applications of use, ease of customisation and deployment.

Cons

There are probably some additional admin features I would love to see now that we've been using the platform for a while, however, our CSM has been extremely open to our feedback and suggestions.

StellarUp, MentorcliQ, Together Mentoring and PushFar

Reasons for Switching to Qooper

Three simple reasons:- THE TEAM 100%. The initial conversations were focused on listening to and understanding our specific needs and objectives before tailoring a demo and proposal that addressed those directly - with advice on how we could grow and develop our mentoring with Qooper, not just providing a general demo/overview and a pushy sales pitch- The AI matching functionality (in addition to the platform itself, which was way ahead of the competition in terms of its UX and adaptability)- Cost (we demoed another platform with hardly any of the same features, had a poor/dated interface and received a proposal x2 the cost of Qooper).

Thoughtful design and great customer service

Reviewed on 13/12/2019

Working with Qooper has been great. Omer is always very responsive to questions and requests that we have. Setting up and establishing the program was also seamless.

Pros

- flexibility of the program
- diversity of options and uses for users
- ability to track and monitor usage
- the video chat
- helpfulness of customer success manager
- it's on an app and is still affordable
- responsiveness around feedback from customers

Cons

Some additional features would be desired:
- group chat
- availability of a forum
- interactive with other programs such as zoom

MentorcliQ, Chronus, Mentornity and Together Mentoring

Reasons for Choosing Qooper

Qooper was the most affordable app based option and still gave us the ability to have a web-based version for individuals who don't have smart phones. This app gave us way more functionality than was available on our previous software and they are far more responsive. They are also willing to work with big and small organizations!

Reasons for Switching to Qooper

Best bang for our buck and highly accessible.

Response from Qooper

R. Thank you for your excellent review. We were so happy to hear you decided to expand the program and the reviews from mentees, mentors and program managers! Please stay tuned for the additional features, we have a lot coming soon.

Ege

Easy-to-adapt - Qooper made my mentoring experience seamless and enjoyable

Reviewed on 29/03/2023

Using Qooper was a positive experience from start to finish. The platform's user-friendly interface, customizable features, and extensive resources made for a seamless and enjoyable mentoring experience.

Pros

I have to say that I am thoroughly impressed with the software. What I liked most about Qooper was how easy it made the entire mentoring experience. From the initial sign-up process to connecting with my mentor, everything was seamless and straightforward. Qooper has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to navigate and find the resources I needed. I appreciated how I could customize my mentoring experience by setting goals and choosing what I wanted to focus on in my sessions with my mentor. The platform's scheduling and communication tools also made it simple to coordinate with my mentor and keep track of our progress. One of the standout features of Qooper was the ability to access a wealth of resources on the platform. From videos and articles to assessment tools, there was a wealth of information at my fingertips.

Cons

I have no negative feedback to share about my experience with Qooper.

Samantha
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

New to Qooper, but so far so great!

Reviewed on 26/01/2022

We received a lot of feedback about how a mentorship program would be valuable and while we are still rolling out this program and starting with a pilot group, but so far this system is working well for us.

Pros

Qooper was easy to launch and we had a lot of support from our Customer Success Manager which was extremely helpful. This is a new program for us so for administering a pilot program, it had the customizability and flexibility that we were looking for. The goal is to have a mentor program that is self-administered so the matching algorithm was a big win for us.

Cons

Since it is relatively new, there are still some features that need to be implemented that would be ideal to have, but otherwise, the system operates as expected. We tried to utilize their in-house mentor training and that did not go well.

MentorcliQ and Together Mentoring

Cost and customizability

Response from Qooper

Thank you so much for the amazing review Samantha and we do agree that professional trainer didn't fit your population! A new one is assigned for the live trainings and we're so happy all is going great with the platform.

Amber

Our team LOVES Qooper

Reviewed on 02/09/2020

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. (I honestly cannot over-emphasize that!) Our mentoring program had become an unmanageable one for our organization. Now we are able to scale indefinitely while providing significant value on both sides of the mentorship "table."

Pros

Many of the Qooper features make our process easier every day, but my favorite is the learning resources. Qooper provides a visible, expedited management tool for 1:1 mentorship (our primary goal) but also SCALABLE tools like learning and groups. We went from color-coded Google Sheets to a polished, professional platform that supports our mentoring program in truly meaningful ways.

Cons

Working with Apple was a pain, but that's not Qooper's fault. Because of the current climate during COVID, we have needed to supplement the groups function with online networking events to keep mentors feeling connected.

Response from Qooper

Amber! Thank you for such an amazing review and thank you for being an amazing partner!

Yigit

Reviewed on 26/08/2019

It has been an excellent experience. Qooper teem is great to work with and they are
as responsive...

as responsive as customer service gets. We needed no training at all since the
software was extremely intuitive. The engagement has been great so we are very happy
with that as well. Our engineers are now able to consult their mentor about their
decisions on the fly and make faster yet more accurate decisions which we're able to monitor.

Pros

We really like the ease of use of the materials and accessibility. Since engineers and
their mentors are quite busy and often in the field, we wanted a solution that would be convenient to them
and can track their activities. The tracking has been super insightful to understand what
the employees are working towards and what they need. Also, we saw a correlation between
disengaged employees and their progress so that was a good metric.

Cons

We really want a library feature to collect together all the learning materials that are developed in the program.
This is not something they have but they just gave us a date to finish this up and actually asked for our
feedback about it so that was quite cool.

Response from Qooper

Thank you very much for the review! You've been a pleasure to work with and we look forward to expanding your program.

Clara
  • Industry: Program Development

Qooper will help your mentorship program

Reviewed on 22/06/2021

Qooper has saved us time and helped our mentorship program to grow. We're small team and desperately needed help to streamline the program management. Qooper has helped us to accomplish that. Moreover, it offers great costumer support!

Pros

Matching is easy to program and works great. It saves me a lot of time!

Cons

Tracking individual data. You have to go through each individual profile to check the development of each relationship.

Mentorloop, MentorCity, Chronus and Mentornity

Excellent cost benefit!

Response from Qooper

Thank you for the amazing review, especially on the comments "on point matching algorithm" Clara.

• Industry: Higher Education

Excellent software to capture the mentor-mentee journey and structure a program

Reviewed on 23/07/2019

We have a mentoring program in our school for the faculty. We wanted to use Qooper since we currently don't have a way to track what's happening in the relationships. Usually we check in with mentors and mentees to understand what they're doing. Through Qooper we're able to do this without checking-in and with atctual visible data and graphs.

Pros

We love being able to see what the mentors and mentees are doing in their relationships. We never had a way to do this before. With Qooper the program manager is able to see who are driving the relationships and which mentors/mentees are disengaged with their goals. This data allowed us to improve our mentoring program and provide the right trainings. Also, we love the instant announcements.

Cons

I would say the adoption of the Learning Platform was a bit of a hassle initially but they worked out a way for us and I believe they have a new method coming to improve this. They respond quite quick with live chat. Oh, a good thing was the software is soo easy to use. Even some of our non-tech savvy people felt comfortable with it.

Response from Qooper

Thanks a lot for the review J. I agree tracking the communication, completion assignments and other things are key to program evaluation. We are glad you're enjoying it!

sanu
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

A User-Friendly Way to Manage Daily Tasks.

Reviewed on 26/01/2023

Qooper is designed to solve the challenges and inefficiencies associated with complex business processes. Qooper helps businesses to increase productivity, cut cost, reduce errors and save time. Additionally, organizations can customize Qooper to fit their specific business needs, allowing them to get the most out of their data and analytics.

Pros

The features that are most impactful in Qooper are the time-tracking and employee leave management tools, which allow you to track employee hours and manage leave requests. Qooper is relatively intuitive and straightforward to use. The setup process is easy and it also offers support documents and tutorials to help you get started.

Cons

I don't really feel like anything is missing from Qooper and all features seem to work great ,I think it does have room for improvement in terms of scalability.

Stephan

Great Software and Exceptional Service

Reviewed on 15/12/2019

Qooper offers very good support to customize the product and the functionalities. The team is fully engaged to help and to answer your needs.

Pros

Very easy to use
Functionalities are impressive
Both mobile and desktop interface

Cons

I don't have any complaints about the software so far.

Response from Qooper

Stephan, it's been an absolute pleasure to work with you on this program. Looking forward to more success stories!

Cecelia

Mentoring Upgrade

Reviewed on 03/01/2024

It has been positive from start to finish.

It has been positive from start to finish.

Pros

We love the ability to assist our members in their mentoring journey. We provide content and have the ability to report out the impact. I appreciate most the customer service that we have with Ipek who makes everything easier.

Cons

I don't have anything to complain about with Qooper. Our experience has been completely positive.

Michelle

Qooper update

Reviewed on 01/03/2024

Was able to keep all my mentoring notes in one place.Good way to communicate with my menter

Pros

Easy to use. It allows you to outline everything

Cons

It actually forced me to go back and document everything which actually turned out to be good in yhe end

Joey
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great Mentor Facilitation Tool!

Reviewed on 31/08/2021

Pros

Qooper is extremely user-friendly and the support team is excellent. Launcing our mentoring program was extremely stressful and our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], was there every step of the way. The steps and guidance provided seems to really help everybody new to the program.

Cons

At this time I don't have any negative feedback. As we continue to use the product I'm sure there will be some features that I feel are unnecessary or not easy to use.

Response from Qooper

Thank you for the amazing review Joey and look forward to growing your mentorship program.

Ray
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Qooper Experience

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

The customer service by our Qooper representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was excellent.

Pros

Helps the program to manage administrative operations and communicate with participants .

Cons

It took longer to implement the software because I had to include different areas of my organization to assist with single-sign-on and other aspects. To be fair, COVID-19 and its impact on operations played a big part on my end.

Sarah

AAI review of Qooper

Reviewed on 11/01/2022

Mentoring is easy through Qooper and it allows mentees and mentors to have a relationship within the platform so privacy is respected. I love the easiness of Qooper.

Pros

The ease of use for both myself and the students who were in the platform. It was very easy to navigate.

Cons

Some of the features are clunky like the tags.

Response from Qooper

Thank you Sarah! And your CS manager will open a setting for your tags shortly.