EngageBay

Integrated sales & marketing software for growing teams

4.6 /5 (71 reviews) Write a Review!

Cameron N.

Feature-rich without breaking the bank

Reviewed on 06/10/2020

We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

Pros

It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Cons

Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging.

We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

Marcello M.

A Magic wand

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

Pros

Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

Cons

Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates.
Missing Social Software Analytics

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Marcello.

Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days.

We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

Joel N.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Meet the amazing Marketing Solution

Reviewed on 27/05/2019

Whether you're a start-up business or a small business that is already on the go, this tool is just efficient for marketing as it saves you time in marketing. It's automation and landing page feature are excellent!

Pros

First, its platform is simple and easy to use. With the landing page builder, you can perform tasks such as URL importation. Also, you can make any landing page depending on your needs.

Secondly, the platform has both automation and landing page on the same place. So, if your business involves a lot of emailing, then you are definitely going to find this useful. It will save you an incredible amount of time when marketing.

There's also the option of having EngageBay Marketing customized to best fit your needs. So if you need changes of any sort, you don't have to worry about the tool's flexibility. Also, the customer service is excellent. If you encounter any problem, you will be assisted accordingly.

For a small business, this tool does pretty much everything required by teams.

Cons

They need to make some improvements to the email templates.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review. We are adding more email templates and should be available in few weeks.

Yasaf B.
  • Industry: Information Services

Lots of potential, but still need a polish work

Reviewed on 08/12/2018

Good experience. I see a lot of potential and I am happy I found EngageBay. I hope all issues will be solved soon.

Pros

I signed up for EngageBay because I of their CRM features.
It has so many promising features like tracking deals, contacts, list, email marketing and automation. I like that I can manage all marketing in my business in one place + Integrate with Zapier.

Cons

At the time of writing it looks as if the product is not polished enough. I am having glitches with sequences and email marketing automation, plus Zapier integration doesn't include deals yet (expected soon).
Support is great answering all my question and fixing all the problems I encounter, but still it looks like some job is still missing.

Response from EngageBay

Hi Yasaf. Thanks for your review.

We are constantly working towards making the platform better and your feedback will certainly be considered and worked on.

Anh N.

Good Customer service

Reviewed on 26/06/2019

Good

Pros

It's really helpful for our email marketing campaign from designing email, landing page to tracking and reporting result

Cons

Need to update more customizing function which allows marketer designing more easily

Response from EngageBay

Thanks Anh for your feedback.Much appreciated!

Leonardo W.

Get it if you have the chance

Reviewed on 09/12/2018

I'm very satisfied with the app, it works well and I'm saving a lot of money.

Pros

Engagebay works pretty well with my business. I was using ActiveCampaign but the costs were adding up quite quickly. I tried other platforms but the automation sequence offered by ActiveCampaign are not easy to find, until, I got Engagebay.

The platforms offer an awesome automation platform for emails, plus landing pages and forms. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute.

Cons

I would like more design capabilities for the forms, but I heard they are already implementing it.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Leonardo.

Yes, we are working on the feedback provided by users on forms.

Dioshai G.

EngageBay Marketing helps me meet the needs of our customers

Reviewed on 12/09/2018

with EngageBay Marketing I have an all in one tool that helps me improve my SEO and marketing strategies

Pros

all its tools and functions are good, but what I like most are the automation and programming in social networks along with landing pages, pop unders and forms that together help me increase traffic and in the short term generate sales

Cons

the software meets the benefits it offers, there is nothing wrong with adding

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review. We are improving the product continuously to make it the most recommended all-in-one marketing software for growing companies :)

Harish V.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great platform for Marketing & sales efforts

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

By using this tool my work was simplified alot.

Pros

Great Lead generation tools available for marketers
Email marketing platform
Landing page builder
Awesome CRM as well

Cons

Nothing much to say, It will use full product for all the marketers.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our product.

• Industry: Human Resources

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

THis is good software for early adaptor of Markeitng Automation software

Pros

Easy and simple UI and not complicated user guide. Apart form this Marketing Automation is global standard

Cons

The CRM databse is not as robust as other existing companies and also the email id doesnt create the companies databse automatically.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the feedback. We are working on enhancing the CRM capabilities and you should soon see an improvement.

Ian H.
  • Industry: Design

Great tool for marketing automation!

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

Pros

I like the "Code Your Own" feature for landing pages and email templates. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute. Support is good as well.

Cons

It is relatively new and still need to improve all the time.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on adding more features and enhancing existing ones. You should see a much improved platform in no time.

Garma gay D.
  • Industry: Import & Export

Satisfied user

Reviewed on 19/12/2018

Overall experieced was manageable.

Pros

I highly recommend the tool. Its an awesome tool for a start up like us.

Cons

You need more patience in terms of getting familiar with the platform.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our platform.

Anushka I.
  • Industry: Information Services
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Wonderful User Experience!

Reviewed on 28/12/2018

Pros

EngageBay is decently priced making it affordable for almost all companies. I personally like the ease of use and the solutions provided for each and every spectrum of marketing and sales

Cons

There could be more focus on lead generation.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best sales and marketing automation platform for growing businesses.

One of the most value for money marketing solution

Reviewed on 24/12/2018

So far so good, no complains.

Pros

Simple to use landing page builder, which is quite unique and works really well. You can send cool looking emails without any coding or extra efforts. Workflow is also built in the system itself, saves you lot of time with cold emailing and drip campaigns.

Cons

Not exactly a con but it would be better if they add more CRM features. This way we don't need to use different software for CRM.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We already have a comprehensive set of CRM features and we would soon add more.

Martijn T.
  • Industry: Printing

Great product and customer support!

Reviewed on 09/06/2020

Great, customer service fixes problems / questions right away in the chat.

Pros

All features! We where looking for a all-in-one platform.

Cons

That you need to buy addition credits for e-mails in the pro-plan.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Martijn.

Shawn L.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Best marketing automation bang for your buck that I've seen!

Reviewed on 25/12/2018

I really like what EngageBay is doing and am glad to be using their service.

Pros

The software is easy to setup and implement. I feel EngageBay is quickly becoming a marketing automation competitor to the premium SAAS offerings. EngageBay's customer support has been very responsive and helped me resolve an implementation issue almost immediately.

Cons

They don't yet offer all the features of the more expensive premium offerings but they are also, a fraction of the price.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks Shawn for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

Kyle M.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 16/11/2019

Pros

The team was extremely helpful in getting me onboarded and up-to-speed with the features (specifically in the CRM). If you're looking for a cost-effective option for scaling a small business, EngageBay might be the way to go.

Cons

The software wasn't able to seamlessly integrate with some of our other platforms.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks Kyle for your feedback. Much appreciated!

Cuong T.

The powerful landing page builder inside Automation CRM platform

Reviewed on 01/12/2018

I can build a website page only use Engagebay without a Wordpress host with CNAME support.

Pros

I love page builder of Engagebay. It loads super fast and in stable performance based on AWS + CDN Cloudfront. Moreover, the landing page allows edit in a source code that means you can embed anything on it include CSS code, HTML and Javascript. Even SVG is supported as well.
Landing page support full responsive display and block design friendly style.

Cons

The landing page builder needs a switch view mode for responsive that I can see exactly how my page display on the mobile.
The page templates are still limit, I need more templates for quick design.
I hope have a funnel builder feature that help me build a lead funnel for my business.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Cuong. We are building things aggressively at EngageBay. We will work on the listed cons and address them quickly.

Manoj K.

Great platform. Easy to use

Reviewed on 13/09/2018

All in one marketing platform that is easy to use and good value for money.

Pros

If you are looking for an alternative to Hubspot that offers more capabilities you will want to check this out! Great features, easy to use, great value for money.

Cons

It's a quality product from the team at Engagebay so no real complaints. I'd like some integrations down the line with some popular apps.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review. We are actively working on lot of new integrations and you should see them coming in next few weeks.

David W.

Affordable with Great Features and Outstanding Customer Support

Reviewed on 31/12/2020

This has taken over all my emailing, crm and scheduling. I can plan my entire sales efforts around the automations I have setup on Engagebay

Pros

It really does everything. Email, Customer Relations, CRM and tracking

Cons

It takes a little while to learn your way around because it offers so much. But the Customer Support is incredible so it is easy enough to work your way through features.

Raymond B.
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Great Product

Reviewed on 11/12/2018

Enabled me to easily capture details of interested parties for my products

Feature set
Excellent customer service

Cons

No major issues to be honest, and support is on hand to assist

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your great feedback. We are striving towards making EngageBay the best marketing software ever.

Pragnya J.

The utilization

Loved it!!

Pros

The best part of the software that I liked personally is, the way it helps us in creating the landing pages effortlessly and efficiently. And also the way, the support team members really help us and support in reaching what is required and their guidance throughout the journey with good patience.

Cons

Can have better email marketing templates. They could be much realistic.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We have plans to add more templates and you should see them soon.

Prava H.
  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Lovrly

Reviewed on 18/12/2018

Pros

How easy it was to use and simple to setup

Cons

How long it took me to find this service

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more features and make it the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

Santiago B.
  • Industry: Hospitality

All you need to run your campaigns

Reviewed on 11/12/2018

Pros

A full featured marketing platform. With this you have all you need to get started and succeed. Having all in one platform make any marketer job much easier

Cons

I could do with more native integrations. I know they have a roadmap to add more

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your review. We are working on adding more integration and you should soon see more.

• Industry: Machinery

Swiss Army Knife

Reviewed on 17/12/2018

A great app with good cost benefit

Pros

EngageBay is a great app that join many marketing and CRM tools letting all smarter.

Cons

A little bit confusing for beginners like my clients.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your review. We are working towards making EngageBay the best Marketing and Sales automation platform for growing businesses.

Fabian M.

Why I switched to EngageBay

Reviewed on 15/04/2021

I am so happy that I found engagebay!

Pros

I really signed up for so many softwares. I needed GetResponse, HubSpot, funnel.io & automate.io to build my Funnel. It cost me 1,2k a month. EngageBay has all that functions in one. And its so sheep. The support is so good and fast.

Cons

The dashboard reporting. Its not bad at all. But for my situation, I could need more customizability to create a KPI Dashboard.