Thryv

Write a Review!
All-in-one management software built for small business

4.0/5
4.1/5
4.1/5
4.3/5

Shon
Shon

A Little Piece of Work Heaven

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

Pros

I love the ease of the transfers of my client spreadsheet over to Thryv, the ease of campaigns being sent out to clients, the ease of social media sites being connected to my thryv software, making marketing very simple.

Cons

I least like their is not a financial option that prints reports for financial statements.

Wix

Response from Thryv

Hi Shon, we are excited to hear that Thryv has been easy to use to help you run your business.

Good news! We have now introduced Thryv Pay https://www.thryv.com/features/thryvpay/, which has affordable credit card processing fees, allows you to schedule payments, and has ACH processing. It also allows you to track your transactions, and we are currently working on being able to export your reports.

In your Thryv Dashboard on the lower right hand, you can request the suggestion, and it will sign you up for updates and when you will be able to print out your reports. If you have any other questions, please call our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Curtis
  • Industry: Design

Thryving

Reviewed on 15/01/2020

I love it, my clients love it. It’s been user friendly for all. Definitely will recommend to all business people looking to have better control over their business and schedule. Website is rarely down. Bugs are usually fixed fairly quickly.

Pros

Accessible anywhere at anytime inside and outside the country.. has necessary features to get the job done.

Cons

Very little. Importing client list. Setting up correct Address for email confirmation response.

StyleSeat

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

Unexpected rate changes, little costumer service. Not the best value for what you’re looking for.

Booker

Reasons for Switching to Thryv

Great personal customer service and value. Easy navigation. Overall solid product. Thank you, I can now keep Thyrving!

Response from Thryv

Hi Curtis! I'm so glad to hear both you and your clients are loving Thryv! If there's ever any issues you need help with, or any questions we can answer, please don't hesitate to reach out! -Chandlor

Chelsea
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Expensive, glitchy and no help

Reviewed on 06/06/2023

- The cost is astronomical - they don’t mention that you don’t get all of the “extras” like Thryvpay when you signup. - had to pay per team member plus a monthly fee - there was no free trial - there was an onboarding fee for $400 (I never got to be fully onboarded and they refused to refund it)Customer Service - their onboarding specialists are only available during business hours EST - their onboarding specialists didn’t know how to use the program. They only showed me things I could’ve figured out on my own and when there was an issue, they said they’d “look in it and get back to me” which they never did. - Upon cancelling I was told that that it was a six month term and they would not refund me for the $400 and month I wasted trying to get the software to work and the most they could do was not charge my card again.Don’t bother looking at Thryv as an option. It’s expensive and useless!

Pros

This was supposed to be a solution to having 10 different apps instead it malfunctioned and glitched.

Cons

-The features didn't work or were lacking functionality - The competitor watch wouldn't load after adding in competitors - the social media management didn't have the capacity to crop photos - the calendar wouldn't load - my emails weren't going into my inbox - had to pay per team member plus a monthly fee - there was no free trial - there was an onboarding fee for $400 (I never got to be onboarded and they refused to refund it) - their onboarding specialists are only available during business hours EST

Response from Thryv

Hi Chelsea, we are sorry to hear about your experience with Thryv. If you would like to send an email to [email protected] with your account and any other details, I can send this to our team for further assistance. - Gabe

Gina
  • Industry: Hospitality

RWFE Thryver

Reviewed on 06/05/2022

My overall experience with Thryv has been great we just got a new account rep and he is wonderful however the gentleman who sold us the software was very good as well we like them both.

Pros

The ease inability to get contracts signed and hold the date fees paid without using US mail. Being able to share the calendar with colleagues. And the communication between us in the client is one thread of messaging which makes it easy to not lose information.

Cons

It would be good to be able to send information from a portal to multiple parties. In our instance often times were talking to a bride and the groom or the bride and her parents who typically pay for the wedding event and services. Right now I have to set up two separate accounts.

Prismm

Reasons for Switching to Thryv

Brendan Quinn and I met and he gave me a walk-through the software and he made it very easy to understand.

Response from Thryv

Hi Gina, thank you for your review! We are excited that your experience with Thryv has been going great. Excited to see that communicating has become easier. Also, your suggestion is a great idea, I will send this to our team for them to look into! If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Mark
  • Industry: Management Consulting

MY go to platform for business manageent

Reviewed on 16/05/2022

Overall I am extremely happy with the Thryv software platform. It is, along with Outlook, the first application I go to in the morning. I walk my dog, make my coffee, turn on my computer, and then open Outlook and Thryv to start each day.

Pros

The simplicity of the Thryve software makes this a no-brainer. The features and functionality have allowed me to eliminate many other tools. The integrations keep everything humming along without "broken" and complicated connections between varying tools from multiple vendors.

Cons

The email marketing email automation is basic, I would improve the functionality and usability of the automated campaign features. Ideally, I'd like to see a visual representation (process flow) of an email campaign with logic steps (think Keap)

Response from Thryv

Mark, thank you for your review, we are blown away by how much Thryv has helped you consolidate and simplify your workflow.

We also appreciate your feedback and will take it back to our team for review. If you ever need assistance, please call our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Renee
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Are you a small business looking to thrive? Then you need Thryv!

Reviewed on 11/02/2023

I L-O-V-E using Thryv! I am your #1 fan.

I L-O-V-E using Thryv! I am your #1 fan.

Pros

As a Leadership Coach, I am focused on helping my clients to remove obstacles so that they can be successful. Thryv does just this in my business. It offers me so many services in one package that frees up my time to focus on my clients. Thryv allows me to work smarter, not harder.

Cons

The software - nothing. The price point is hard for small businesses. When you are a solopreneur, with a single employee (a.k.a. yourself), it is hard to make a monthly payment of $300-500 / month. Is it worth it? A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-T-Y!! I wish there were leveled pricing plans.

Reasons for Switching to Thryv

Ease of having one platform to integrate one "job" in one place.

Response from Thryv

Hi Renee, WOW thank you so much for your raving review, we truly appreciate it. We are so excited to see that your investment in Thryv is paying off and you are seeing a difference in your business. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Michael

Great all-around business building system

Reviewed on 07/12/2019

We chose Thryv because its a powerful value add to our Business Acceleration Platform that is easy for our clients to understand and use. No rocket science!

Pros

Extensive and easy to use marketing feature set. Easy to connect and move data between Thryv and other applications. Includes basic invoices and payment processing and can be connected to quickbooks seamlessly.

Cons

The messaging system was a little off-putting til I understood its key value. You can't embed images or video, or add attachments. You also can't format text or use html. In other words, this will not replace regular email. However, it does allow you to track conversations whether by email or text messages in one place. That's valuable.

Response from Thryv

Thanks for the review, Michael! We're happy to hear you've enjoyed your Thryv experience! Let us know if there's anything you need! We're here to help.

Kathy
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Thryv Review

Reviewed on 15/05/2020

My Social media problems are being solved with Thryv. I will be able to be out there on social media a lot more and by doing so, hoping to grow my business more.

Pros

Thryv is an easy program to use once the customer support walks you through it. Their customer support really makes sure that all the training you receive, you understand. Great system. I like how Thryv handles all the social media aspect of my business, so I don't have to take the time to post on every social media site out there.

Cons

The only feature that I don't like about Thryv is that when I am scheduling clients, it will not let me input more than one service at a time for a client. I have to schedule one service at a time for clients, and that can be confusing for them because then they end up getting multiple txts about their appointment, and they don't know what time their actual appointment is scheduled for.

Response from Thryv

Hi Kathy! I'm so glad to hear Thryv is making managing your social media a breeze! I'm sorry to hear about your scheduling issue. If a phone call doesn't work, you can always reach out to us by emailing [email protected] for any questions or concerns you have! Thanks for the great feedback! -Chandlor

Dave
  • Industry: Media Production

Thryv for a field operations company

Reviewed on 31/05/2022

It has been a great experience, my costs are lower and my web presence is much better.

Pros

by far, the best feature is the optimization of my website with the 45+ search engines. All of our websites for all three regions are on first page of Google search engines thanks to their system. The customer portal is an awesome feature and so is the ease of use on the phone app.

Cons

The inability to send booking notifications and emails to multiple customers. Many of my customers are teams and I can only email and invoice a single person. I have to use workarounds for this.

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

Service Fusions customer interface app and portals never improved for the 3.5 years that I used them.

Reasons for Switching to Thryv

Customer portal and google search engine optimizer.

Response from Thryv

Hi Dave, thank you very much for your review and for choosing Thryv. We are beyond excited to see you show up on Google searches and on the first page! If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

James
James
  • Industry: Medical Practice

SCAM COMPANY

Reviewed on 19/01/2021

Terrible.

Terrible.

1. I was 100% lied to.... I was told this was a month to month and could cancel at any time. I cancelled after the first month for them failing to deliver anything at all and they charged me again 4 times in 3 days and claim I'm stuck with a 6 month contract!
2. I was told it would take 1 week to be up an running, took over a month and was still terrible and most features still don't work.

Pros

Nothing, it was terrible. Everything I was promised were all lies

Cons

Everything.

1. No traffic actually comes to your website, everything goes through a proxy fake version of your site
2. You have no say so in how your ads look or what message they deliver. They system picks random images and matches them with sentence fragments that make no sense.
3. The tracking is extremely flawed and cannot be confirmed in any way.

Response from Thryv

Hi James, we are deeply sorry to hear about your experience with Thryv, we take this very seriously, and will do better. My team let me know that they were able to talk with you and were able to come to an agreement. Again, we deeply apologize and wish you the best. - Gabe

Kim
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Too complicated

Reviewed on 07/01/2024

Not user friendly, too many steps to accomplish simple tasks

Not user friendly, too many steps to accomplish simple tasks

Pros

We don't use Thryv anymore because everything was way too complicated

Cons

Having to do too many steps to accomplish a task

Response from Thryv

Hi Kim, we are sorry to hear about your experience with Thryv. We understand that Thryv can be overwhelming at times with everything the platform provides. That is why our team is here to assist and make sure you are supported and show you how to best utilize the software. If you have any questions, please let us know. - Gabe

Hannah

Thryv REALLY Cares

Reviewed on 06/07/2023

From start until now, I have felt cared for. There is confusion and again, the processes are hard for me...but I know they care.

Pros

Whenever I have a question, the person who set me up with all of it QUICKLY responds and helps!!

Cons

I don't think they are set up to work well with Neurodivergent folks, but that's systemic. I don't learn the way others do and the processes are OVERWHELMING, though they all seem awesome.

Response from Thryv

Hi Hannah, thank you so much for your kind words with this review. We are excited to hear how our Thryv team is here to help when needed. We understand that there are a lot of features with Thryv and it can be overwhelming, our advice is to take the top things you need to learn first, then reach out to our team for further assistance on the other features. Before you know it, you will be a Thryv expert! - Gabe

Matt
  • Industry: Insurance

Simplifies

Reviewed on 30/06/2022

The customer service/training is second to none! I had to take the time, but the small 1 hour trainings over a 3-4 week period was perfect for our implementation. We knew how to use all of its capabilities.

Pros

A great tool that is fairly easy to use. I love that all of my Social media can be engaged with one entry. I love the interaction i get with my customers. They can engage me in multiple ways.

Cons

It does not download from IVANS. To be Ideal for an Insurance agency i feel the download capability is pretty important. That is all that this system is missing in my opinion.

EZLynx

Reasons for Choosing Thryv

I didn't know how to use AMS360.

Vertafore AMS360

Reasons for Switching to Thryv

Social media engagement and website support

Response from Thryv

Hey Matt, thank you so much for your review! It is always great to hear how communicating and working with your clients is easier with Thryv.

Thank you for your feedback as well. I will make sure to send this to our team for them to look into. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Melanie

Improvements needed

Reviewed on 08/02/2022

Business automation has gotten a lot easier, as well as communication with customers

Pros

simplicity of the software makes it easy for new employees to learn.

Cons

many hiccups, or features not working properly, many error messages and when screenshot are sent to the Thryv support they then request video recordings, because they can't figure out how to fix it. also it would be nice to be able to move line items up and down on estimates and invoices. Thryv support is not very organized and too many people reach out to attempt to fix things and not having nay information available to them, so things have to be repeated multiple times. Can get very frustrating. An additional feature for project management would also be very helpful for construction. Being able to track P&L would be nice.

JobNimbus and Buildertrend

Price and some features

Response from Thryv

Hi Melanie, thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear about your experience with Thryv. I would love to see if I can help in any way, would you mind sending your account information to [email protected]? I can send your account to our Executive Claims team for further assistance. - Gabe

Jeromy
  • Industry: Insurance

Wouldn't run a business without it

Reviewed on 11/07/2023

It is crucial to the business I run!!

It is crucial to the business I run!!

Pros

I have made a lot of mistakes in business. THRYV IS NOT ONE OF THEM. They designed a beautiful website and created a professional image both for me, my clients, and my competition. I set the bar when it comes form, fit and function of business operations. The customization you can develop and the ease to adapt to the ever changing business world is crucial and central to the small business owner. Thryv has taken everything I've thrown at and is critical part of what I do daily

Cons

My only complaint is the time it takes to get an ACH payment. From the posture of being constructively critical if you could adapt reels in posting to social media that would be phenomenal

Response from Thryv

Hi Jeromy, WOW, thank you so much for your review and kind words. It is great to see how Thryv is helping your business with its online presence and helping with your customer experience. If you ever need assistance with anything, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Brittany

Best Software I Have Tried

Reviewed on 20/05/2021

9 out of 10

9 out of 10

Pros

I love being able to have the information I need regarding scheduling in once place. All of my correspondence with customers is in one place from the initial appointment, to estimates, and job approvals.

Cons

I run multiple crews and the the way the schedule works doesnt allow me to group on crews daily appts so I have to color code but it doesnt flow as I need it to and can be hard to read and ease to confuse tasks if you dont really pay attention. It is hurt us a few times but I am hoping it will soon be a non-issue.

Example: If I have four jobs to divide between two crews, depending on when the work comes in and appointments determines on where on the daily calander the appt is placed and it would be really nice to be able to reorder appoints to when i have multiple appointments for different crews that are scheduled for the same time I can flip flop the placement so one crews appoints are together in the order they should be run instead of mixed and set due to how the calendar enterers information.

Response from Thryv

Hi Brittany, thank you so much for your review and feedback. Thryv is continuing to evolve and will release enhancements throughout 2021. In your Thryv Dashboard, you can leave suggestions to our team and follow the topic for the latest updates. - Gabe

Melanie
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Needs a little tweaking, but all in all not a bad product

Reviewed on 06/07/2023

Generally speaking, this product will do what a small business needs it to do. It keeps track of your accounts, allows you to send estimates and invoices, keeps track of what is outstanding (clunky), and helps with marketing campaigns. Even though some areas still need work, the software team is consistently making improvements and updates.

Pros

This product was very easy to learn and implement. The customer service people are pleasant.

Cons

I am not happy with the search function in the Billing & Invoicing section. It would be really nice to be able to search by company name or child account name in this area. While this is a great CRM system, this is definitely not an accounting software. Some areas refer to open invoices as payments which is not just inaccurate, but the opposite of what they are. I find the reporting to be clunky and cumbersome as well.

Response from Thryv

Hi Melanie, thank you for your review and valuable feedback. It is always great to hear how you are enjoying Thryv and how we can improve. I will be passing this information on to our team. - Gabe

Patrick

Criminal Organization

Reviewed on 19/08/2021

A very expensive nightmare. The yellow pages are flailing to stay alive but my preying on small business

Pros

I tried the software because the concept sounded really good as a replacement for my CRM and for doing in-house social media marketing and reputation management. It was sold to me as though there was no contract and that I would be able to keep my website

Cons

They cornered me into a contract and then although they let me keep my URL they took my website down and now I have to build a brand new one. They use your website as leverage to keep you in the contract. The marketing aspect of it is completely ineffective and even as a CRM I didn’t do very well. I felt like I was being lied to for more than a year. I still had to continue paying $300 a month even after I stopped using the software and expressed the dissatisfaction. Then once the contract is up they wouldn’t give me my website back. So $4000 and a year later I have no website and nothing to show for my time with Thryv. Then after they took my website down they had one of the representatives call me just to twist the knife and let me know that I could have my website back if I were to just sign another contract for $300 a month

Response from Thryv

Hi Patrick, I am sorry to hear about your experience with Thryv. We do take this very seriously and I will be sending this information over to our Executive Care team to look into this further. - Gabe

Alex
  • Used for 6-12 months

As a part of DexYP I would advise you to STAY AWAY !!!!!!

Reviewed on 09/05/2018

I learned not to deal with crooked businesses like DexYP !!!!!!!!

I learned not to deal with crooked businesses like DexYP !!!!!!!!

Cons

There really shouldn't be a star of any kind attached when it comes to DexYp. I am a small business owner who had a very unpleasant experience with DexYp, There representative came in to talk with us and we decided to give them another chance so i signed a 6 month contract with them knowing that it was just a trial. Our trial period had ended with them, so we thought we were just continuing services on a month to month basis. We found in the meantime a company that would better suit our digital media needs, that deals with similar type businesses, so we decided to go with them and see what they could do for us. We attempted to contact our representative with dex and had a lot of difficulty getting them to call us back. After two weeks of trying we finally had to call someone higher up. They finally had our rep call us. We informed her that we were going to be changing up our services, to which she replied we couldn't because we were under contract. We asked how that was possible when neither my wife or I had signed a renewal agreement. she explained that because my wife and I were busy she just had our employee sign the contract on our behalf. We then contacted customer service because they illegally had an employee sign the agreement. We were then told by the customer service representative that anyone in our company can sign a binding legal agreement on our behalf. Needles to say we were livid and we are not finished with this yet.

Response from Thryv

Hi Alex - We hate to know of the outlined frustration regarding your account experience. Our Executive Claims Team advised that all concerns were addressed during conversations with you regarding this matter. Thank you.

Richie

All in one Software

Reviewed on 13/02/2023

Great overall experience. Customer service is very good with helping understand the program. I really like the full capability of it and i am excited to continue to learn more. Its also good to see Thryv continuously updating and changing things for the better.

Pros

The software has been great for my business. It has really been helpful to bring the full customer service management all into one. I love the scheduling part and being able to automatically send reminders about the appointments and thanking them afterwards. There are a lot of great tools that can be set up and automatically go out. Email campaigns are another good one.

Cons

There are a few minor components with invoicing and having one customer wit multiple addresses and all. Seems like Thryv is listening and trying to correct things as they come about.

Response from Thryv

Hi Richie, thank you for your review. We are excited to hear that Thryv is making it easier for your business to have everything in one place and making it easier to communicate with your customers. We also appreciate the feedback on how we can improve, we will make sure to take this back to our team. - Gabe

Jonathon
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Excellent for scheduling, invoicing, and social posts; not great for web editing.

Reviewed on 20/08/2022

Overall, I wish I didn't use them to host my website, but I'm thrilled with them for the administration side of things. So it's a mixed bag. The web side is rough, but the admin side for scheduling, social media, and invoicing do tend to make up for it.

Pros

It makes administration much more manageable for invoicing, scheduling appointments, and managing multiple social media profiles in one place.

Cons

The web editor is kind of terrible. Very limited if you don't know how to code, not intuitive at all on the user interface side of things.

Response from Thryv

Hi Jonathon, thank you so much for your review and feedback. We are glad to hear that Thryv is helping you manage your day-to-day. We appreciate the feedback on the website editor and will continue to make updates to make sure it is working for you. - Gabe

Dr Robert

Customer Service is the worst imaginable

Reviewed on 24/08/2018

Business problem is I believe they look at what they collect from client each month and only do that amount of work. They are not interested in maximizing a business’s potential. They actually took nearly $1000.00 and then said they would have an ad produced in a couple of days and it took 3 weeks and then now another 3 weeks. It took long time for the to reimburse me after I complained.

Pros

I’m able to respond to customers quickly

Cons

Customer Service is a nightmare. We are on our 5th representative and she like the others just disappears by not answering phone calls or texts for several days. Software designing takes months to design and changes take a month to do. They are not helpful with google review issues either. Will be calling to see speak to someone about what it is going to take to have another company host the website for us.

Response from Thryv

Hello Dr. Howell,

Client satisfaction is our top priority and I apologize that customer service expectations weren't met during your attempts to reach us. That's not indicative of the Thryv experience. I was happy to hear that you were able to speak with Ken in our Executive Care Dept and get all concerns addressed and resolved. Thank you for being a valued client!

- Ed

Donna
  • Used for 1-5 months

Worst experience

Reviewed on 11/04/2020

Never. Never. Never. purchase this product. They want to mention the 6 month contract I signed. However, in order to have a fully executed contract - I agree to use product for 6 mos. But they have to deliver a quality and functional product. They did not. This is the worse thing I've ever wasted money on in my 13 years of business. I have had to pay my bank to stop payment for future payments. As of today, I have not gotten refunded my initial down payment from the launch (if that's what you want to call it) of the product 6 weeks ago. Worse 6 weeks of my life.

Pros

There was nothing I liked about this experience. It was hands down the worst I've ever had purchasing software. Everyday was a new promise and a new lie. No integrity whatsoever from anyone in the company. Customer service was horrible and no one I worked with was knowledgeable about fixing anything.

Cons

We purchase this software. Nothing worked. They promised integration with QB Online. It took from March 3 to March 13 to sync my QB client database into Thryv. Then, there were thousands upon thousands of duplicates that they expected our staff to spend time deleting. After weeks, we finally got ready to launch Thryve. It would not integrate with QB from the App Market. We couldn't get an email to verify our email so that we could send automated campaigns. Google wouldn't integrate nor our social media which is another reason for purchase - to get reviews from our clients. By the time we cancelled after 6 weeks, not only did we not get to use Thryv for one single transaction, but it then integrated thousands of duplicates into our QB online. I have just spent 12 hours deleting duplicates and I'm not even half way through my client database.

Response from Thryv

Hi Donna, I'm so sorry to hear about your dissatisfactory experience. I wanted to let you know that I've contacted our Head of Product Services and someone on the team is looking into your account now. They will be reaching out to you soon. Let us know what else we can help you with and again, I deeply apologize for the trouble. -Chandlor

Lena
  • Industry: Machinery
  • Used for 1+ year

Do Not Use This Service

Reviewed on 21/09/2018

Thryv/Dex is a terrible company. I have spent numerous hours with their customer service, business "advisor", management, etc. I was told our company subscription and account ended on a certain date. Based on that information in writing, I hired a new company. They failed to inform me that it was automatically renewed. I am now out hundreds of dollars to the new company I hired on. The customer service is terrible. I have approximately 10 emails over a span that to this day have never been responded to. When I addressed all of the problems we have experienced with their service while our business "advisor" was in the office, she walked out when I stated we wanted to be released and have it in writing that we should be released stating "you know, this comes out of my paycheck". I have never in my entire business career experienced such terrible quality and customer service from a company.

Pros

I literally have nothing positive to say about this company or their services.

Cons

The only services we utilized were the FB posts. The majority of those were blocked by FB and had very little to negative impact with our FB followers.

Response from Thryv

Update 12/7:

Hello Lena,

Thank you for allowing us to contact you and address your concerns. We greatly appreciate you choosing to continue your relationship with Thryv!

- Ed

Good afternoon Lena,

We hate to lose you as a valued Thryv client. The issues outlined regarding your product satisfaction and the customer service received during your attempts to discuss this matter definitely concern us. You will be promptly contacted and we'll work to address and resolve this matter for you.

Ed

ROSALINA

VERY DISAPPOINTING / STAY CLEAR FROM THRYV

Reviewed on 22/01/2020

I purchased the Trhyv Leads Program in September 2019. They put in spectacular numbers as far as Exposures, Qualified Contacts, etc are concerned . However, actual leads that called were only about 3-8 a month but a lot of the calls are either duplicates or soliciting sales calls or my current clients already. I called in November to complain because I am being billed $809-/month but never got a quality call or business from this program. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], Manager, stated thay they will improve the leads and if no improvement by December, he would personally cancel the contract effective December 1, 2019. There was no improvement and I kept calling my Account Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] after that to keep their promise of cancelling the contract per [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] assurance , but no one has cared to call me back. I also called Customer Service to cancel but would not cancel stating that I have a 6 months contract with them. Why the heck would I complain if they are doing a good job? Why would I continue to pay them $809- a month for not delivering what they promised? This is what I call stealing money from small business owners ! I WILL CONTINUE TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE TO EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA about Thryv unless they cancel my subscription effective December 1, 2019. I will put in updates about this from hereon !

Pros

Nothing! The software promises spectacular numbers but not able to deliver Leads!

Cons

Everything ! All the numbers are lies ! The Account manager and her Manager.

Response from Thryv

Hey Rosalina!

Thanks for the review! When retrieving your account, it shows it's been resolved. If this isn't the case or you have any further issues, don't hesitate to reach out! We will get on it ASAP and notify you. Thanks! -Chandlor