Adobe Creative Cloud Express Reviews

Adobe Creative Cloud Express

4.6 (1,150)
Free social media content maker software

(1,150)
4.5/5

Linda
Linda

Super easy! Design elements for the classroom!

Reviewed on 10/06/2021

Great tool for small businesses and for education. Very simple to use and there are tons of templates and tutorials, plus a huge image collection. In education, my students created several marketing materials and created a portfolio of their work, and for small business it will be great for social media, websites and blogs.

Pros

Adobe Spark has a range of functionality for design. From infographics to web pages, digital portfolios, slideshow videos and social media posts. All of these elements are fantastic for building assets for education and for student demonstration of knowledge.

Cons

When adding assets to a Spark webpage that are designed in Spark, you must first download the item as an image (infographics, social media posts, menus, posters, etc) before adding them to the Adobe Spark webpage. If it had a drag and drop function it would be very convenient.

Adobe puts the creative into this nice compact package

Reviewed on 14/06/2022

I used a well know desktop / app editing suite when I first started as a consultant but because I got express in with my main package, at no extra cost, I started to try it out and moved completely to express within a month. Been using this now for over 2 years.

Pros

I've been with this package for a number of years - almost from the start. I've seen a number of great features added and only recently they have brought in direct scheduling to social media.

I particularly like the predesigned sizes for posts and the ability to take a design you have made and convert it to a template.

Working for different clients, I can also set up their brand colours, fonts and styles and quickly switch between or or another.

The app version is also great for taking posts you have created and animating them quicker than using the desktop version.

I use this across mac, windows and ipad.

Great facebook support group too.

Cons

I have the full desktop package for adobe which is how I got into using express however my only issue is that I have to pay extra to access it on the ipad. A pity that isn't included by I get that it's a different platform.

Express was included in my adobe package at no cost

Express was included in my adobe package at no cost
Heidi
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Misleading Introductory Random Photo Collage Generator with Multiple Photo Upload Feature

Reviewed on 24/11/2021

Spark was great, until I committed to using the software and the features I started using Spark for were no longer available, even under a higher priced tier.

Pros

It was very easy to use during prior to my workspace "becoming established." Other

Cons

Adobe Spark initially allowed me to create randomly generated multiple photo collages (which I could upload the photos all at once) for social media posting. This took me less than a minute. I used Spark to put together collages with 10-14 photos weekly for about six weeks. This I learned is available as a website promotion only (https://www.adobe.com/express/create/photo-collage "Design your free collage now"), since randomly generated multiple photo upload collages are not available for established users of Spark once your "desktop is established" according to the Adobe Spark Insiders FB Group. Now every photo must be uploaded individually, and there is no template to randomly generate a collage with pictures of different sizes/aspects, taking more than 15 minutes to do the exact thing I was previously doing in under one. This feature is the reason why I started using Spark. This style template for uploading multiple photos at once to create a random collage should be available to "established users of Spark." I will be finding another platform to use until this tease feature is an actual feature for people that actually commit to using Spark.

Jean Philippe

Easy product management, with a price tag

Reviewed on 03/11/2023

We use CC Express to manage all our Adobe licenses.

We use CC Express to manage all our Adobe licenses.

Pros

Adobe Creative Cloud Express gives you flexibility to manage all your CC packaged softwares inside a simple and intuitive interface. Managing accounts is easy and updates come often which is what you would expect from such software service. The interface has come a long way since the subscription-only model Adobe has been swearing by for a couple of releases now. Way cleaner and modern, making it look sleeker and less cluttered.After all, it's used to host all of the Adobe flagship and industry-standard software suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, Dreamweaver... they all have to be activated in CC Express in order to work and get all the latest updates.

Cons

There is nothing inherently wrong with CC Express, as it works as expected. The fact that it exists is another story though; Adobe now 100% relies on subscription model, and CC Express is its user interface. This forces the user to adopt the subscription model and paying for a software version with periodic updates is no longer available.

Melanie
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

An advanced Creative’s Foundation

Reviewed on 09/01/2023

I’m very satisfied. I think when used you’re getting a bang for your buck. But I wouldn’t say to immediately run to this product. There are other free versions that can give more creative assistance if you’re not by nature a creative.

Pros

I love that Adobe has sectioned off every possible asset a creative may need within different apps. If you’re working within different parts of the industry, you can prioritize which apps can be more of use than others. It’s necessary to have Adobe Creative Suite knowledge for a majority of creative fields these days.

Cons

I dislike that I can’t pick and choose which apps I’d like to use beyond a specific payment tier. For example. The first tier might only include Lightroom, express, and photoshop but once you his the second, you have to invest in basically the remainder of the applications. ALSO IF YOU TRY TO CANCEL EARLY ADOBE WILL CHARGE YOU FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE TIME NOT USED FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION.ITS LIKE YOURE LOCKED INTO A ONE YEAR CONTRACT EACH YEAR. IVE ONLY SEEN A SIMILAR MODEL DONE WITH GYM MEMBERSHIPS SO BEWARE BECAUSE I CAN GET EXPENSIVE IN THE LONG RUN.

PicMonkey and Canva

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Creative Cloud Express

It’s free. It auto designs. I can collaborate. I don’t have to think.

I needed more functionality
Josh
Josh

Another Beautiful, Well-Functioning Adobe Product for Social Media and Website Graphic Design

Reviewed on 19/11/2021

Overall, I am so thankful for Adobe Spark because its design elements and tools are just superior and exceptional, wide-ranged, and varied enough to suit any design need or aesthetic.

Pros

Adobe Spark has been instrumental lately in the graphic design I've needed for my newer website. I've been designing a 90's style theme for an education business and have needed social media updates and designs as well as graphic elements to add to my website and advertising for my website. Adobe as always hits the mark with beautiful designs and templates, stock photos, and ideas that can be edited nicely as well.

Cons

The only con is that also like other Adobe products, there is a learning curve, although much less of one with this particular product than with what I've seen in Illustrator, for example.

• Industry: Sports

It’s Perfect

Reviewed on 24/11/2019

Once I started to come up with with a design for my business. You can have your ideas next to each other and go through one by one eliminating the ones your don’t like one by one and the one you do like you can resize it to fit anywhere

Pros

Quick and easy way to brand a business!!

Cons

The instructional video lasted a to long

David
David
  • Industry: Photography

A huge time saver

Reviewed on 21/08/2022

It's become my go-to for fast media posts.

It's become my go-to for fast media posts.

Pros

I discovered this a few months ago, and immediately dropped several other paid apps in favor of this one.

Scheduling across many social media platforms is the key for me.

Cons

Easier to use images I've already uploaded. I have multiple Facebook pages, but because FB and Instagram are linked, I can't upload to the correct Instagram account.

Serena
Serena
  • Industry: Online Media

Adobe Spark Is A Game Changer For Creators

Reviewed on 31/10/2020

Overall, I’m very happy with Adobe Spark. My projects look more professional; they’re easier to create; and it takes less time than my previous go-to app.

Pros

I love the user-friendliness.
Spark Post is my new go-to app, and I use it every day. Spark Page and Spark Video are also super easy to navigate.

Cons

The stock photos and template selections have room for improvement. Most of the options can also be found in other apps. With the vast resources at Adobe’s disposal, I think there should be a better and more exclusive selection.

Danielle
Danielle
  • Industry: Design

Great program for fast design

Reviewed on 06/08/2019

Using this program on my phone is amazing. I am able to come up with a design in less than a minute.

Pros

How fast I can come up with a design using the program.

Cons

On the desktop, it seems to be limited when it comes to options

Oussama
  • Industry: Computer Games

A Comprehensive Review of Adobe Creative Cloud Express: The Pros and Cons

Reviewed on 15/02/2023

Overall, Adobe Creative Cloud Express is a great way for both professional and amateur graphic designers to create and edit digital art. It integrates the most popular Adobe programs into one customizable suite, making it easy to access the tools and features you need to create stunning visuals. The subscription-based pricing makes it an affordable option for those who need a comprehensive suite of tools.

Pros

Adobe Creative Cloud Express provides an extensive suite of creative tools to help users create and edit their digital artwork. It is easy to use, with helpful tutorials and guidance available to help beginners get started. Additionally, the subscription-based pricing makes it an affordable and convenient way to access the most up-to-date, state-of-the-art Adobe products.

Cons

Despite its many advantages, there are some drawbacks to Adobe Creative Cloud Express. It can be difficult to keep track of all the different programs in the suite and a lack of integration can make it challenging to transfer work from one program to another. Additionally, the subscription-based pricing can become expensive for users who need to use the suite in its entirety.

Rachel

So good for creators!!!

Reviewed on 21/03/2022

It's been really good!! I am super happy with it and will continue to be an adobe customer.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and there's not really much of a learning curve.

Cons

I wish there were even more premade templates

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Creative Cloud Express

Because I use other Adobe products and it was easier to have them all integrated

Claudinilson

The Best option for any type of content producer!!!

Reviewed on 15/01/2023

I like it a lot, the whole ecosystem is from Adobe

I like it a lot, the whole ecosystem is from Adobe

Pros

the ease of finding everything in one place, without much effort.

Cons

could provide some more functions for free, for new users to test.

Gilmer
Gilmer
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

I do not regret investing time and money in this service

Reviewed on 19/09/2023

Although, as I mentioned, it has limitations compared to other professional editors, for casual use or as a first approach to graphic design it is an excellent option. Its clean and simple interface allows you to start creating quickly without a learning curve. Its element library covers most basic needs. I would definitely recommend it for small businesses, freelancers, or casual users looking to create materials cheaply and easily. It is a good "all-in-one" alternative to start without major investments in software

Pros

With just a few clicks you could create professional designs in Adobe Creative Cloud Express without requiring advanced design knowledge. The library of templates and elements that it includes is very complete, covering practically all types of projects that one could need such as cards, flyers, presentations and more. I also found its visual WYSIWYG editor very useful, it allows you to put together designs intuitively without needing to know programming. Another feature that I appreciated was its video editor, although basic it allows you to add effects, music and transitions without complications

Cons

What I liked least was the limitation it has on file storage, the free version only includes 5GB which fills up quite easily if one does many projects. Another limitation is the file sizes, although for casual use it is fine, for professional projects it can sometimes fall short. Finally I missed more advanced features such as style management, layers and vectors that other professional tools offer

mohamad
mohamad
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

For me, as a person who used this app for design for 2 years I think is very good and easy to...

Reviewed on 07/07/2023

For me, as a person who used this app for design for 2 years and as a graphic designer who design simple designs like simple logos, social media posts, and posters, I think it's helpful, easy to use, and good.

Pros

This app is so simple and easy to use, and all that designers need to do basic designs like logos or social media posts designs or posters, or whatever, like shapes, types of text, and colors are available in this application, this app also gives you the availability of edit photos and it's for free and without any Ads, so you can work comfortably.

Cons

There is some problem with this app, like when you download the designs as PNG or JPG files they are of low quality, and about design assets that help with design, they are so many of them not available like logos of some companies like Instagram logo or Facebook and more and I think they should be available, like they are important to put them in business card or posters or social media designs.

Patrick
Patrick

I love Adobe Spark

Reviewed on 14/12/2021

I always see people talking about Canva, but that is because they don't know Adobe Spark. I have always used Adobe products and love the integration of the Applications. I just don't like the support. I find it hard to get access to them.

Pros

It has a VERY easy and nice interface, useful tools for developing elaborate or simple layouts, and very beautiful templates of graphic pieces in the most used formats in everyday life.

Cons

y only problem until today is as an Abobe subscriber for years is support for changing the payment method,

Christian
  • Industry: Publishing

Best video editing, web and graphics designing features at one place

Reviewed on 13/05/2022

Pros

Graphics design pro features are best in the industry. Intuitive interface and features for logo, flyers and more at ease.
Ability to work on smartphone enables me to design anything anywhere as I become inspired.

Cons

It has a little bit of learning curve as people unfamiliar with adobe applications can take time to easily use it.
The interface is nice but it can be improved because Conva provides a better interface

Joel
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Essential for content creation and Social Posts

Reviewed on 08/11/2022

Overall I really enjoy and appreciate this software and use it daily, it's helped me to create the posts I need in very little time and has assisted me in creating streamlined and consistent branded images and social posts.

Pros

I love the ease of use and the variety of posts you can make using the software. I use the software to create and manage posts for my own brand and for a client and it's easy to switch between two branded templates and to keep everything connected and uniform. I love the stock libraries and the ability to import logos, fonts, images to keep everything exactly as you want it.

Cons

I feel the video templates could be improved or updated, they don't feel helpful for creating modern content, the same with the animation features. I would like more control or options in those areas.

elaine

I've looked at cloud(s) from both sides now...

Reviewed on 28/02/2022

The program used to be called "Spark". They have added more features that keep it user friendly and quick for those projects that need to be completed TODAY. The templates are carried and give limitless possibilities for creating flyers, announcements, cards, posters, quick videos.

Pros

I have two favorite things about this software: 1) the integration with the adobe suite and 2). the templates for quick creating.

Cons

The cost of the entire Adobe suite is pricy but you can start with a free version of the Creative Cloud Express and that may meet your needs. More diversity in the stock photos of people would be helpful.

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Creative Cloud Express

I started with Spark now Creative Cloud Express.

I use both.
Avash
Avash
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Tool that allows you to create awesome contents for web.

Reviewed on 31/10/2020

I have used Adobe Spark for a long time and I love the well-designed templates they have. The interface can probably be improved to make it easier for people to make designs. Although, using it and making designs is already easy - I hope they improve interface as I believe it is possible to Improve.

I think Adobe Spark is a great tool for non-designers like me as it is easy to create designs on own that look awesome using templates created by some of the world's best designers.

Pros

I mostly use Adobe Spark as a social media content designing tool. Creating an Instagram post is as simple as browsing the internet. I can simply click on templates I want to use and then - edit them easily. Spark also gives you business tips and others while the template is loading so you don't get bored and learn something new. There are tons and tons of well-designed and carefully crafted templates that can increase engagement in social media.

I also like that we can create videos for social media easily using Adobe Spark.

Unlike most Adobe Softwares - Spark can be used online without downloading. It also syncs projects across all devices - which is a feature that I really like.

The best thing about Spark is that you get well-crafted designs made by awesome designers from Adobe for a very low price - and edit them easily to reflect your ideas.

Cons

I think the interface lacks a little - else there is nothing to dislike about Adobe Spark.

I feel that Spark is based on features of Photoshop which are very simple that even a person without any past experience will be able to create a good looking design. I feel that the interface is a bit confusing for first-time users and can be improved.

Lee
Lee

Great value design suite

Reviewed on 17/06/2022

I've had to learn the apps I use from scratch, but the tutorial videos are top-notch.

Pros

It's really easy to use and looks beautiful. You can add or remove apps with ease, and it's really affordable.

Cons

There have been quite a few glitches. Recently I had to spend an hour figuring out why I couldn't export GIFs from photoshop. But the Adobe help centre had the solution.

Lauren
  • Industry: Entertainment

Quick and easy program for making professional social media posts

Reviewed on 03/08/2019

Spark massively streamlined the process of creating engaging social media posts for me. I try to post every other day for my company, but have a heap of other responsibilities every day, so having the ability to sit down for five minutes and create a professional looking post that quickly is AMAZING for me. I also like that it stores all the posts I've created and I can easily skim through and see what was created when. I find it worth it to do the paid version...Which is very rare for me!

Pros

Adobe Spark is generally very easy to use, is cloud based so you can edit and create from any location, and has an excellent assortment of fonts, colors, borders, and more!

The highly customizable nature of the design features are self explanatory and there are enough options that no matter how often you post, there is still plenty of variety.

They offer a business template option with the paid version where it will automatically apply your font and colors to your posts. It also adds a small logo in the bottom corner of the photo.

Cons

Photos themselves cannot be edited from within the program. There are six basic filters that can be applied, but those are the only editing options.

It is occasionally a bit buggy. 1 out of 10 projects require exiting and re-entering the site. It does auto save however, so that is nice.

Raymel
Raymel

A love Adobe Spark

Reviewed on 17/06/2020

I love it, is just a great tool that is simple to use and allows you to make fine quality designs.

Pros

I started using this app looking for something that would allow me to make quick posts in return I got the best portable designing tool.

- It is super easy to use.
- It can be used multiplatform
-The amount of free content and layouts is just amazing.

Cons

- Some times some saved designs can get distorted or corrupted, this includes misaligning the items in the design.
- I would love for more features on the paid version.

Jacob
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

A beautiful little app

Reviewed on 10/06/2020

Spark integrating with the rest of adobe suite is a GAME CHANGER. I made my logo in Illustrator uploaded it to all of my Spark creations, made a color palate in Capture, and BOOM it's there in photoshop, Illustrator, and Spark. My instagram campaigns match perfectly!

Pros

This app is a must have for creatives and non-creatives alike. If you are like me and don't have the cashflow to support professional marketing/social media or a background in design, this app is critical. I've been able to create videos I never though possible, and templates in spark post give me confidence in my graphic design for social media. It's that confidence and simplicity that I pay for, plus it's been a lot of fun.

Cons

There are other products out there that are similar, and probably more user-friendly. Adobe is known for industry-standard products, and it feels like they have come a long way in bridging the gap to non-creatives with Spark. Gone are the days of paying a killing for graphic designers, animators, etc. I'm not crazy about the interface in Spark Post, and I wish it had more masking features.

Britany

Convenient and Easy-to-use Design

Reviewed on 08/05/2022

Adobe Creative Cloud Express is a simple, easy-to-use graphic design platform that makes it easy to design professional looking content, regardless of design experience.

Pros

There are tons of pre-made templates to choose from and a vast selection of graphic elements, filters, fonts, shapes, and icons available for use.
A free trial is available and allows you to try out everything it has to offer at no cost for 30 days.

Cons

Adding a wider variety of templates would be helpful.
It's available as a mobile app as well as a web-based version but there is no downloadable version for offline desktop use. It requires an internet connection and a browser.