simpleshow video maker

Professional & educational explainer video creation tool

4.4/5
4.3/5
4.6/5
4.4/5

16 Software options

Paula M.

Great free video making tool

Reviewed on 07/09/2016

I have used mysimpleshow to spice up my strategy presentation with a short video. It took me about 45 minutes to make a great looking 60 second video from scratch. mysimpleshow helps you write a story and automatically provides visuals for the keywords identified in the story. The visuals can be edited, replaced, and rearranged. In the last step I recorded my own voiceover, and it sounded much better than I thought! Love it!!

Pros

ease of use, all technical work is done by the software, the creators really put an emphasis on content and not on animation

Cons

mysimpleshow provides so called storylines, which help to create good content. as the service is still new, the number of storylines is limited.

Response from mysimpleshow

Hello Paula!
We are glad you like what we have to offer! We see you have a natural talent! :)
Welcome on board.

Seat C.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Used for 1+ year

You can make great videos

Reviewed on 10/06/2021

I use for short videos and I am satisfied with it.

Pros

It's a great software and a simple one to make videos. You can create short videos and add music, pictures etc.

Cons

More features it will be good. Overall the software is great as I mentioned easy to use and very useful for the purpose made.

• Industry: Broadcast Media

A Review

Reviewed on 12/07/2021

Overall, I have a good experience with this product. It was easy to use and easy to learn. I just had trouble getting through tasks in a timely fashion.

Pros

what I like most about is that you are able to use it without much training. You don't really need a tutorial to use this program. It is also very helpful that you can use it online. You don't need to download any software to use this app.

Cons

It could use fewer steps to get what you want. It sometimes felt that it took a long time to just complete one task. I have time restraints and I need to get things quicker

Ahmed ali K.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion
  • Used for Free Trial

Better than excepted

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

We arw editing and making videos through mysimpleshow

Pros

The sofrware mysimpleshow is just like it's name it is very easy and simple to make a prodessional video from zero through mysimpleshow.

Cons

I am still seraching for the cons of mysipmleshow and i had not found any till now so i have nothing to mention in cons

Fredrick J.
  • Industry: Environmental Services
  • Used for 1+ year

Very easy to use; tells the story you want to tell!

Reviewed on 06/03/2019

Environmental management and conservation

Pros

I especially like how versatile the software is and how I am able to convey my message across.

Cons

I thought there were limited images for some of the ideas that I wanted to convey.

Natalie J.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Nice explanation videos with this tool

Reviewed on 15/03/2019

Mysimpleshow is a creative tool that I use to create short animated videos to make promos and to explain my ideas in a simple way while doing presentations.

Pros

-Creating video presentations with this tool is so much fun and easy
-The platform can be accessed online from any device at any time and the work will be saved.
-There are many features that help me to create nicely explainer videos or quick animation
- I can upload my own photos and make short clips with them.

Cons

I am so nervous that I must accept the cookies from the website in order to use the platform.

Camilo E.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Happy Customer

Reviewed on 15/10/2020

Pros

I think it is very easy to use. It is self explanatory which is great!

Cons

I like the software. Maybe the voices sound like a robot.

Ammi Z.
  • Used for 6-12 months

Great choice for explainer videos and presentations

Reviewed on 27/05/2020

Creating explainer videos and presentations for business

Pros

I love the part where the system uses smart algorithms to make a very fine transition and illustration of my story and script

Cons

I feel that too many important parts of the software are deactivated if you're not using a professional package and makes the output sometimes not as good as expected

Response from mysimpleshow

Dear Ammi,

Thanks for your review!

We wanted to check your account as you mentioned "parts of the software are deactivated if you're not using a professional package" so please send us the email address you're using with mysimpleshow to [email protected]
Thanks for using mysimpleshow!
All the best,

The mysimpleshow Team

Christopher P.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Nice tool to present your product

Reviewed on 04/04/2019

Mysimpleshow helped me to create nice videos for some of my school project and the audience really liked them.

Pros

This software offers a cool way to deliver your product in a professional way. I like that it is very simple to use and navigate through the online platform to create video. I really enjoy working with tool because there are many many ways to express and present your product.

Cons

The free version is missing a lot of features and the paid versions are really expensive.

Daneesha R.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Fun way to Present!

Reviewed on 02/04/2019

Pros

I like that you can use the software for multiple purposes and it offers examples and tips.

Cons

I think pricing options could be more cost effective.

Alex W.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

My thought on using Mysimpleshow

Reviewed on 11/02/2019

I use Mysimpleshow to teach content writers in our corporation.

Pros

I have been using Mysimpleshow for almost a month, and I like how it makes it easy to create explainer videos. Mysimpleshow has organized design that allows me to explore every feature that it has. To me I view Mysimpleshow as a great presentation software.

Cons

Mysimpleshow lacks a lot of animated characters than other presentation platforms out there in the markets.

Denitta M.

Many cool features

Reviewed on 29/05/2019

I am so happy with this platform. It easy and so much fun to use mysimplesshow and at the same time I can create nice short videos that can be used on a professional level while presenting my work at school.

Pros

I love using mysimpleshow for my presentations at school. It is a really nice platform that has a lot of nice features for making cool videos. I usually like to add a short video before starting any presentation to grab the attention of the audience. This platform does the job perfectly and all my professors are always happy with the way I present my work. Thanks to mysimpleshow!

Cons

Nothing really, but I think that it requires more templates and to be added for making new ideas.

Max M.

Great

Reviewed on 18/07/2018

Pros

Simplicity, esse of use, Overall Business value, 100% Cloud Bayer, modern architecture.

Cons

Nothing, application does work as expected and without flaws.

Ankush A.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Video speaks louder than words

Reviewed on 12/01/2019

Overall I had great experience creating fun videos, it's far easier than it might look.

Pros

I never created videos earlier and used to present in boring ppt slides. Used mysimpleshow to create a video to explain hackathon idea and it went great. Realized video in professional environment captures lot more attention and explains better. mysimpleshow even let's you create videos for free.

Cons

It's very easy to create videos but collection is pretty limited. Sometimes I've to think in different way because some template is not there. As website will grow, hopefully they would have more templates.

Debbie K.

Great Tool for Teaching and Learning

Reviewed on 20/03/2019

My scholars created amazing products to evidence learning.

Pros

My Simple Show is easy to use and effective.

Cons

I would like to see improvements with AI voice narration in languages other than English.

Anna L.

I really appreciate this explainer video-making tool!

Reviewed on 09/09/2016

I have used the tool in the classroom to give the students an introduction to different topics. I helps them understand things in an easy way before going into depth.

Pros

It is fast and pretty easy to use, and helps the students' understanding of things.

Response from mysimpleshow

Great review Anna!
Thanks for your opinion and welcome on board :)