TUIO

4.5/5
4.7/5

86 Software options

Cheryl lynn G.

TUIO's Customer Service is Stellar and Their Software is Fairly Intuitive!

Reviewed on 04/09/2021

Our overall experience has been very positive. We enjoy the professional and friendly rapport we've established with TUIOs support staff.

Pros

I love the fact that customer service is easy to access when needed. They have been quickly responsive and attentive to our needs. Plus, their tech team is always pleasant to work with. The features and functionality that might have been lacking when we 1st started using TUIO have been greatly improved. These new features have been immensely helpful to the staff who use the software AND for parents who pay their tuition/fees. I truly think they listen to their customers when it comes to adding new features.

Cons

The initial training was a slightly difficult as it was too fast paced for a 1st time learner and difficult to understand the French-Canadian accent of the trainer.

Response from TUIO Payments

Thank you for the helpful review Cheryl Lynn!

Our initial training is much simpler now and we are able to launch the software for you and your families in 30-60 minutes max. None of our sales or support staff have an accent anymore.

Harpreet singh G.

Exceptional Customer Support

Reviewed on 01/09/2021

Pros

Software is easy to deploy and use. Best part is the exceptional customer support.

Cons

There is not much to dislike. Good thing is that TUIO is constantly evolving.

Response from TUIO Payments

Thank you very much for the review Harpreet!

Katharine W.
  • Used for 6-12 months

Easy payment processing

Reviewed on 28/09/2018

Pros

Easy payment of school fees. Less written cheques and visits to the school office to pay for fees. Email communications prior to payment processing to ensure funds are available in my account before payments are processed.

Cons

Payments are set for processing on specific dates. Sometimes I would prefer to just pay immediately and not have to be reminded about it for processing on another day.

Response from TUIO Payments

Hi Katharine,

Thank you for the great review and for your feedback, which will be taken into account for future product releases.

Praveen C.
  • Industry: Accounting

Best customer service

Reviewed on 01/09/2021

Pros

The software is easy to use and the new updates have made it more efficient compared to previous version

Cons

It does need more filter options to search for parents quicker

Response from TUIO Payments

Thank you for the feedback Praveen, we are designing even more ways for you to filter and sort the data.

Joel K.
  • Industry: Publishing
  • Used for 6-12 months

A useful tool

Reviewed on 05/10/2018

Pros

I use this software as part of my kid's school sign-up forms and administration. I find it easy and convenient.

Cons

I don't have many cons. Perhaps the forms section could be easier to navigate but basically fine.

Response from TUIO Payments

Hi Joel,

Thank you for the review and feedback! In terms of the forms, I think you are referring to a tool that we used in order to help out the school (simply an online Google form). Maybe a future TUIO integration so that we can make it a better navigation experience ourselves? Have a great weekend!

Eboni D.

I use the system to pay my daughters school fees. It is well organized and simple to use.

Reviewed on 04/04/2018

Pros

I like that it is simple. And when I need help the representative contacts me immediately. I use to pay bi weekly at the daycare. But now I pay through TUIO and everything is organized for me.

Cons

I get a lot of email receipts. I will probably just ask to get them cancelled. I get a lot of emails and I sometimes think I need to take action but it is the receipt.

Response from TUIO Payments

Hi Eboni,

Thank you for your review and feedback. We continuously strive to eliminate redundant communications and to balance that act with informing the parents properly. So far, it is determined that the emails you are receiving are necessary for you to follow through the steps, but please let [email protected] if you would like them deactivated.

Sammy G.

School fees payment

Reviewed on 28/09/2018

Pros

We liked that all our invoices were in one spot for review and also during tax season

Cons

Initially it was not inituitive and took us a while to figure out where we needed to navigate to. Also there were many instances where the invoices were delayed in being processed and showing up in our tuio inbox

Response from TUIO Payments

Hello Sammy,

Thank you for your review and feedback. Sorry to hear that you had to figure things out, it seems as if the intro email we had sent you at the beginning of the school year did not reach you.
I've had a chance to review your account and it looks like your payments were initially not going through due to a mistake made in the bank information provided. I can now see that your transactions are in progress, so thank you for fixing the issue as requested.
For additional clarity, be aware that you will receive an email confirmation when the funds have settled in the school's bank account (we update our records as soon as we hear back from the bank).
In the case of credit card payments, you might have noticed that these receipts come right away, since there is no need to hear back regarding a deposit confirmation.

James T.

Awesome payment management system for daycare centres!

Reviewed on 01/09/2021

Pros

It saves time to collect monthly tuition fees from parents. Tuio also offers great support!

Cons

I enjoy using all the features about Tuio and they continue to improve and listen to customer's feedback.

Response from TUIO Payments

Thank you very much for this review James!

Wendy G.

Very easy to use and convenient

Reviewed on 20/04/2018

Pros

I don't have to write cheques and the system is super simple to use. It was easy and convenient to make payments.

Cons

Can't think of anything specific. I have had a positive experience using this software and would like to use it for all my school payments.

Response from TUIO Payments

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for the great review and for using TUIO!

Kambale N.

My experience is so far good.

Reviewed on 04/04/2018

The ease of getting communications about and paying my daycare fees.

Pros

It facilitates transactions and removes the hassle of writing cheques. There are many options for submitting payments.

Cons

The first time I used Tuio, there was one option that applied a discount on my fees. But second time it was not. I wish it was clearly whether it is a welcome discount or something else

Response from TUIO Payments

Hi Kambale,

Thank you for the review and feedback. Discounts are set by your childcare provider, but let us know at [email protected] if you have any other question.

Alexandre K.

Simple to use

Reviewed on 03/04/2018

Before I was always late on my payments, now it's all taken care for

Pros

TUIO provides a comprehensive payment solution that is simple to use, they have good communications and they listen to feedback

Cons

UI needs a few polishing touches, otherwise the solution is solid. Not a cons at the moment, but I hope they will implement invoicing via Interact EMT once it's available on the market.

Response from TUIO Payments

Hi Alexandre,

Thank you for the review and feedback. We will keep you posted on future product releases that have to do with your comments.

Inna K.

Great experience. School tuition fee payment has become a lot easier.

Reviewed on 05/04/2018

Pros

User friendly, straightforward, reliable. My daughter's school has implemented this tuition payment system and I chose to sign up for it. Very satisfied so far. No need to write cheques any more.

Cons

No complaints really so far. Haven't been using it for an extensive period of time yet but so far the experience has been really good.

Response from TUIO Payments

Hi Inna,

We are grateful for your review and feedback. Thanks for using TUIO!

Saad G.

Simple to use

Reviewed on 28/09/2018

Pros

The software is easy to use. Navigating through different options is easy

Cons

Not all payment history is provided. Previous payment history is missing

Response from TUIO Payments

Hi Saad,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

All your payment history can be found on your 'Invoices' tab.
However, if you are referring to the time before your childcare provided adopted TUIO, then it would be up to them alone to upload past records as we don't have access to them.

Katy E.
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great so far

Reviewed on 06/04/2018

Convenience
easy to use

Pros

Way much easier than writing checks and more time efficient as payment is directly done through the bank

Cons

The least thing I like is the amount of charges for credit card use, I think they are too high .

Response from TUIO Payments

Hi Katy,

Thank you for the review and feedback.
Just a FYI on charges relating to a payment method choice - they are decided by your childcare provider and not by us.

Anne B.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Easy, safe

Reviewed on 03/04/2018

Pros

Very easy to set up! I know my payment will be on time every month. No more writing cheques and bringing them to the office.

Cons

None, I find it very well done. I haven't had any issue so far. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a reliable alternative to cheque.

Response from TUIO Payments

Hi Anne,

Thank you for the great review and feedback and for using TUIO!

Brenna R.
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees
  • Used for 1+ year

Confusing

Confusing.

Pros

Recordkeeping. It is great to have easy access to receipts.

Cons

Perhaps it is partly the fault of the school that is making me use the software, but the payment type option is confusing. Why is “cash or cheque” even an option when this is supposed to encourage online transactions. Also, my school has had to send multiple invoices for seemingly the same things because of monthly billing? I’d actually rather go back to submitting cheques and receiving emailed receipts.

Response from TUIO Payments

Hello Brenna,

Thank you for your review and feedback. The cash/cheque option is provided as additional flexibility for parents who would not want to pay online but we appreciate your point and we might disable that option from the parent interface in order to further encourage online transactions.
Your other point seems to have to do with how your school operates the software so that's a point we'll have to review with them.

Helen F.

Usage of Tuio payment portal

Reviewed on 22/09/2021

Overall with have had a good relationship with TUIO. Both [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are very quick to respond to our questions with helpful answers.

Pros

This payment portal allows our parents to securely pay the tuition in a timely manner. They receive the invoices directly from the TUIO portal.

Cons

I wish our International parents were able to access the payment portal.

Response from TUIO Payments

Thank you for the great review Helen! Your international parents can by all means access their TUIO account and they can also make a payment in the portal with their credit card. Only bank account payment is unavailable to them but if they wire funds from an international bank to you, you can mark their invoices as paid on TUIO so they can keep track otherwise.

Yanli Q.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Good product

Reviewed on 05/11/2021

I feel very happy with this product. Thank you!

Pros

The user graphics are good. Easy to find and learn.

Cons

None. I hope the parents' bank information can be share in different program.

FACTS

Reasons for Switching to TUIO

Inexpensive. Good price.

Response from TUIO Payments

Hi Yanli, thank you for the kind review. Parent payment methods are kept in their unique parent account so they can confirm and apply it to as many programs as you need. They don't need to reenter the same information over and over.

Laura M.

The TUIO support team is superb!

Reviewed on 18/11/2021

The onboarding process with the representatives, the support offered and the experience with the TUIO staff is exceptional. TUIO is continually making improvements and listens to the needs of its customers.

Pros

The TUIO support team is responds to requests in a timely manner. They go above and beyond to assist admin and parents with any questions or issues that may arise. They also provide exceptional support to admin in payment collection from families for past due payments. The support they offer is unlike any other comparable software.

Cons

At the time, parents were unable to utilize more than one payment method. That may have changed since then.

Response from TUIO Payments

We really appreciate the thorough review Laura. Your parents can have more than one payment method on TUIO and are welcome to change it invoice to invoice. If parents ever need the payment split for multiple payment methods we can accommodate that as well.

Christine M.

Would never go back or choose another company after using TUIO

Reviewed on 22/09/2021

Amazing. From the software to the employees to the designers, they are just amazing. If i have a problem or even a parent thats had a problem they email in minutes or jump on the chat if you need them. They are always available. That is not something you find often. Other companies, you wait days to get an answerr or even wait on hold for hours. Not this company.

Pros

It is easy to use. Easy to navigate. There are always positive changes to this software and always making it better for our business and easier for our parents.

Cons

I can not find anything i DON'T like. Im not sure anyone would find anything they didn't like.

Response from TUIO Payments

Thank you for the thorough review Christine!

Lashawn P.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Heaven’s Best Montessori LLC

Reviewed on 22/09/2021

So far, it has been great low cost, and when I started receiving payments, the email follow ups the system sent gave me such a relief. I like to work smarter not harder and TUIO has been a game changer for my school.

Pros

When starting my business I needed something that was affordable and could grow with my business and TUIO was it for me.

Cons

I haven’t ran into any issues and hope that I never do. Even so, the support team is very responsive if I have a simple question or need help.

Response from TUIO Payments

Thank you very much for the review LaShawn! We are happy to support you whenever you need.

Amandeep S.
  • Used for 1-5 months

TUIO Feedback

Reviewed on 09/10/2018

Good

Pros

Was easy to setup, entering bank account and confirming payment method was easy.

Cons

It is not very easy to change the payment method. I was looking to switch the payment method for 'after school' program, but all I was able to do online was add another bank account.

Response from TUIO Payments

Hi Amandeep,

Thank you for the terrific review.

As for your feedback, you will be happy to know that in November we will be releasing an update where switching payment method at any time is possible (even in the middle of a recurring program).

But for now, if you email [email protected], we'll take care of this for you, just mention how you'd like to pay and the specific option will be activated for you on the program requested.

Ingrid S.

TUIO is a must for schools!

Reviewed on 17/11/2021

This has taken away a lot of stress and with chasing families for payments each month.

Pros

It's very easy to use. The set up was easy and the app is very intuitive.

Cons

That I didn't have it sooner! It's made everything about billing so much easier.

Response from TUIO Payments

Thank you very much Ingrid I'm glad TUIO has been helpful for you to use.

Sue C.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

TUIO has made my families very happy!!

Reviewed on 01/09/2021

Customer Service (Oren) has been so helpful with every question I have had!

Pros

TUIO has made my student's parents life so much easier. No more checks are written!

Cons

There is a learning curve with setting up the payment categories.

Response from TUIO Payments

Thank you very much for the review Sue! Like any new software there is a learning curve but the feedback we typically receive is it's not steep and admin users will get the hang of it quickly.

Michael B.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Tuio

Reviewed on 05/10/2018

Pros

I liked the convenience of method of payment, we were able to use our credit card and get the points

Cons

Unfortunately, there are fees associated with making payments through the platform.

Response from TUIO Payments

Hello Michael,

Thank you for the awesome review. FYI, fees relating to payment methods are always decided by your childcare provider and not by us.