Sticky Advisor

CRM for financial advisors in Canada

4.3 /5 (6 reviews) Write a Review!

Andrew M.

Great Features, great CRM, great price

Reviewed on 15/11/2018

It's pretty intuitive. I'm sure there's lots more to learn if I wanted too. Another major provider had the audacity to require $400 as a training program to learn how to use their program.
Also, if I've ever had an issue, the Sticky Advisor team had it fixed in less than a day.

Pros

Being able to save all of my client data in one place and find it with ease. Also for the price, the software does everything and more than the other guys.

Cons

Lost the birthdates of my clients when merging in my contacts from Excel.

Response from stickypages

Thank you Andrew for the kinds words! If you have any issues importing again, let us know and we will make it right!

Stewart H.

Addresses the financial advisor current and future requirements for a cost-effective...

Reviewed on 17/02/2018

Pros

The most feature-packed customer relationship marketing program for any advisor whether one is starting out or well-established practitioner. Dollar for dollar, feature for feature, sticky advisor can not be matched. Very little customization is needed to tailor to the likes of any advisor. Support and his team is simply legendary, to say the least. I have seen and experienced many of the crms in the marketplace attempt to address the unique CRM demands of a financial advisor, sticky advisor simply hit it out of the park, bar none!

Cons

Gmail sync is not fully explained.
Credits for sending email (not thrilled of paying in tokens that Gmail would address with no cost )
Challenge of separating notes (ie. Corporation - separate, husband - sperate, wife - independent from one business or family record

Response from stickypages

Thank you Stewart for your feedback!
Much appreciated!

We will look to improve our documentation on the Gmail Sync feature!

Caitlin B.

Easy to get started

Reviewed on 17/02/2018

Pros

Integrated email. Activities options. Straight forward. Importing muni database was super easy. The reminders make sure no one is missed.

Cons

I think the website could be prettier. Options tabs are repetitive. My activities don't disappear after I've completed them. No option to search contact by name. When I hit contacts it automatically lists recent instead of all of my contacts.

Response from stickypages

Hi Caitlin,

Thank you so much for your review!
The cons you mentioned,
- Regarding no ability to search contact by name?
--> You can search for contacts using the search box on the top right where it says, "search". You would be able to search for a name here.

- When you hit contacts it automatically lists recent.
--> I would love to understand a bit more about this and your process. Are you able to explain in detail? This will help us improve our product!

When you are logged into Sticky Advisor, you can use the 'feedback' button to notify us about any of these issues you face.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Terry G.

It's so much more than a CRM... it's a personal assistant!

Reviewed on 14/02/2018

Pros

Sticky Advisor has features that most CRM packages dont have. Internal messaging services, the ability to save documents and files specific to each client, marketing assistance and handy places to keep your selling codes and supplier codes. The categories feature can be used to segment clients and groups. Works great on my phone, computer and tablet too!

Cons

It wasn't available sooner! More training to help with understanding how to use all the features in the day to day work flow.

Response from stickypages

Thank you Terry for your review.

Training will always be improve upon. We will do our best to improve training as our product evolves!

Risa A.

Amazing! The program is always adding new and useful features!

Reviewed on 17/02/2018

Pros

Cost is amazing compared to others on the market and the customer service is amazing, they are quick, friendly and so helpful!

Cons

Needs better guide when starting to use the program to get the most out of it right away. I would like a better tour or a manual

Response from stickypages

Thank you Risa for your review! We appreciate all your feedback!

We understand our help guide isn't amazing. Although we took large steps on improving it this year, we will continue to improve it with our "scenario videos" in the future.

As always, if you have any other questions regarding the product, please use the feedback button when you are logged in to Sticky Advisor.

It is satisfactory experience till date

Reviewed on 17/02/2018

Properly manage the customer leads which improve my overall services accuracy.

Pros

Sticky Advisor has some of the very good features such as Internal messaging services, segmentation of client leads, saving clients documents, marketing material assistance. It can be easily accessible from all the devices such as phone, computer and tablet too!

Cons

It isn't available to other marketplace. Hopefully it will be available sooner! More training to help with understanding how to use all the features in the day to day work flow.

Response from stickypages

Hello!

Thank you for your review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

In regards to the cons you mentioned, we would like to understand more of what you are referring too. Available to the marketplace? Are you able to elaborate on this more for us?

We are continually working on our help feature, and realize it's a hurdle that will always need to be improved. If you have any questions about the product, please feel free to use the feedback button when you are logged into Sticky Advisor.