iGradePlus

Online gradebook & school management system

4.9/5
4.5/5
4.6/5
4.9/5

251 Software options

Rob B.

Great Service and Quick Response

Reviewed on 30/08/2019

I couldn't be more pleased with their service. The product is really good and gets better every year. Thanks for the dedication to give us what we need iGradePlus!

Pros

Initially I chose iGradePlus because of its price and ease of use. However after using it I discovered they had quick and responsive service. We are pleased with the overall product and service. More is added every year and most is based on what we ask for as customers.

Cons

There are several features not up and running yet. This is probably due to the number of years it takes to refine the software. I will say though, new features are rolled out several times a year. Thankfully these roll outs are based on what we the customers need and ask for. Knowing this we patiently and expectantly look forward to the continued evolution of this product.

Edmodo

Reasons for Choosing iGradePlus

Engrade changed their pricing which became too much for our small school. iGradePlus was fairly new and pricing fit our size. Also, they have been willing to work with our small school.

Reasons for Switching to iGradePlus

We chose iGradePlus for the pricing and also it had the basic features we were looking for. They have added so much more since we started with them in 2016.
Edelmira S.

Everything you need and more!

Reviewed on 10/03/2021

Pros

There are a lot of online gradebooks to choose from. However, they are not all equal. You might love one feature but then find another aspect is lacking. IgradePlus was wonderful in every way!! First of all, it was the first online gradebook I found that would work for a Dual Language class. I can seperate the two groups but can still assign assignments to all whenever I want. My partner teacher and I use the same account and easily access and manage grades and multiple other features. We seperated the subjects according to the categories from our district report card and now all we have to do at the end of the trimester is create the progress report and grades are done!! We also love that there is a student and parent portal! This makes it easy for parents and students to check on progress. We love it!

Cons

Creating progress reports/report cards was a little challenging to figure out at first and took me some extra time to learn but once I figured it out- they were great! I send print outs with district report cards.

Carmen G.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Great VALUE and Easy to Use!

Reviewed on 12/08/2019

We are a very small institution that does not have the funding for the more expensive online portals; this program is perfect for our students to have the online access without paying such a high cost!

Pros

The ease of using this grading program is wonderful. The students are able to log in and see their grades at any time and see my comments of why they lost points. It is easy to add students each semester and if they were already in one of my classes then their information transfers right over with just a click! I love that I can apply the fields I select to everyone in the class if I want when inputting an assignment.

Cons

Navigating through the reports and trying to run a report of just what you need can be cumbersome. I wish once I have created a report that it would be saved as a template regardless if I started a new grading period/semester.

Alicia C.

Very happy!

Reviewed on 13/04/2021

I am very happy with my overall expereince with iGrade! The ability to record grades and communicate easily with parents and students makes life easier for all involved. Students can easily see assignments due in one place and parents can easily check on their student's progress as needed.

Pros

While the product is great, the thing I appreciate the most is the costumer service! If I could give more than 5 stars I certainly would! As far as the function of the product, the News Feed may be one of my most used features. Having an easy way to post information that can easily be retrieved at a later date/ time by parents and students at their convenience makes my job easier.

Also, the abilty for parents to print transcripts at their convenience is nice for our families.

Cons

From my teacher's perspectives, adding grades to the grade book can be tedious. However, the staff of iGradeplus are top-notch and are always available to hear our requests and have made several of the improvements / updates we have requested.
From my perspective, not being able to add the courses and rosters of the coming year until the current year has been archived creates a great deal of extra work for me. We are a homeschool co-op of about 300 students and I need to keep a very close eye on head-count for each hour of the day and for each course. A traditional school or a school that does not need to keep a close eye on enrollment for each class and each hour may not be effected by the inability to overlap school years.

Christi M.

IGrade and the learning curve

Reviewed on 02/09/2019

Overall, we are very happy with I agreed. There are a few tweaks that would make it easier, but we love what we have seen so far.

Pros

I like the ability To connect easily with my students and their parents. I like that I can move between classes pretty easily, and I like the ability to post group participation grade. This is time saving and very beneficial. As a parent, I like the ability to be able to log on and check my child’s grades and progress to connect easily with my students and their parents. I like that I can move between classes pretty easily, and I like the ability to post group participation grade. This is time saving and very beneficial. As a parent, I like the ability to be able to log on and check my child’s grades and progress at any time.

Cons

With the particular school that we attend, it is frustrating that we can’t seem to combine all of our weekly assignments into one document for printing without using an outside program. For instance, if my child is in three or four different classes, I have to print out three or four different syllabuses each week. I would much rather be able to open it and click on it and print it as one document. I would also like to have The ability to use I agreed in the form of an app, because I mostly use our grade from my iPad or iPhone.

Dawn G.

Reviewed on 13/09/2020

The experience has been positive and our teachers and parents love the program.

Pros

This program does not require a lot of training and is easy to implement. The features and functions are versatile and are easily adapted to meet our unique needs. Some of the features are not yet available. However, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] emails you quickly and takes your suggestions seriously.

Cons

Some of the features are not yet available. Although the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] emails you personally, I would love to be able to speak to someone to help with technical questions.

Tina S.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

A good tool for educators

Reviewed on 19/08/2019

very positive experience and I also recommend it to my coworkers.

Pros

I like how I can email my students' work when I am out. Students find it easy to follow assignments and grades.

Cons

only that last year we could not enter a grade with the automatic columns in assessments

Brian R.

Fantastic Grade Book

Reviewed on 20/09/2019

I use this every day to keep data on my students. It is absolutely crucial to my work.

Pros

I love how easy it is use. It makes keeping data super easy. When I have a question or there's a bug (which I'd expect from time-to-time with any online tool) customer service is quick to fix and provide support.

Cons

It really isn't much of a con as it sometimes has bugs that crop up - it's part of being an online tool. Customer service is quick to make fixes and provide support, so I really can't fault this tool.

Nikki K.

iGradePlus: great product for schools on a budget

Reviewed on 06/08/2019

I have been very pleased with our overall iGradePlus experience. Custom service has been awesome. Each representative has been very helpful and worked with me each time I had any questions. Again, you can't beat this program and customer service with the cost effective price tag!!!

Pros

This grading program is very easy to use. It is a very cost-effective option for our small school who is on a tight budget. It offers many of the same functions and options that a larger company would offer, but at a fraction of the cost. We have enjoyed using it for over 2 years now!

Cons

There are a few features that iGradePlus has not offered, however after contacting custom service about this features, I was many time told there were already working on creating that function, so I just had to wait. Each upgrade has been an improvement from the last and created more ease of access also.

Edi N.

Reviewed on 20/08/2019

Pros

It does everything I need it to do as far as a grading tool goes for educators.

Cons

The only problem I have is that this software is not compatible with the grading reporting system that my district uses but that is the fault of the district's software just as much.

Dan S.

iGradePlus: Intuitive and Smart

Reviewed on 05/09/2019

Pros

As I was introduced to iGradePlus last school year, I found it easy to use and logical to troubleshoot when I had a question. For example, the process of creating new assignments and entering scores can be done easily from different windows along the way. Moving from class to class is simple in iGrade because the pages are not over-filled with links causing the user to have to search as long for a logical link. This simple set up allows a user to learn the platform quickly and become comfortable in just a few uses.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about this software. I haven't had a bad experience with it yet.

Rod L.

Great Product

Reviewed on 02/11/2019

No problems with this software at all. The response from the support team is very fast, to the point and spot on for any issues that may pop up. WE have not had any problems with this software or platform.

Pros

Easy to use, fast learning curve and very informative

Cons

None, no cons yet. Easy to use. Fast learning curve

Kristin B.

Grading System that does it all

Reviewed on 19/07/2021

I really like it for our small school it was a great financially friendly option that we didn't have to sacrifice needed aspects for.

Pros

IGrade is very user friendly. Customer support is very quick to respond and help if you have any questions about functions in the grading system. If something changes they keep users informed.

Cons

Some times it runs a little slower than I would like. It can also kick you out at the most random times.

Todd K.

Positive experience.

Reviewed on 15/10/2017

I can easily grade my students and provide access for my parents to check their child's grade. It makes it easier to record grades, and communicate with parents.

Pros

The different feature it offers. Parent communication portal is a nice feature and the parents use it a lot. I like being able to have the freedom to create my grade book like I want it. I like how I can color code the classes.

Cons

It is hard to make a basic , class list in report. It is too complex to make a report. It like to send a progress report and sometimes send out a missing work report. There never seems to be the exact report I want to make. So ease of making reports.

Lurlene J.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Igradeplus

Reviewed on 15/06/2021

Great price, many modules, excellent customer service.

Pros

Initially anxious as a teqcher about changing software companies because of learning curve for everyone and the impact on productivity. But they have excellent customer service, even at the non-admin level.

Cons

There is occasionally a lag time when I'm entering grades at end of a term or advising students individually.

Timmy F.

Easy Grader

Reviewed on 18/06/2019

I use to spend so much time grading papers until this software came out. I am now able to grade papers faster than ever.

Pros

I love this software because it makes my job easier. It allows me to grade tests faster than ever. I am able to focus less time on grading papers and more on what matters most. Teaching has just gotten better with iGradePlus.

Cons

No cons for this software because it has just become a teacher's best friend.

Deanna B.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Online Gradebook

Reviewed on 27/08/2019

Would highly recommend this system to use. I have recommended it to many colleagues.

Pros

This is a great online gradebook. So easy to use and provides students the ability to see their grades easily.

Cons

There is really nothing that I dislike, other than sometimes I forget the steps to do something new for each semester.

Frank B.

Very Comprehensive Online Grading Program

Reviewed on 20/08/2019

My experience has been fantastic. Each semester I teach between six and nine sections of various subjects, including English, Speech and Ethics. The grading can be configured for each subject very easily. Assignments can then be copied for the same section for the next semester.

Pros

iGradePlus allows for weighted grading, does all of the math, and is very easy to set up for all of my classes. The best functions are the configuration of different gradebooks and the maintenance of student records.

Cons

It takes time to figure the navigation in some instances, but once you figure it out it is very straightforward and reliable.

Michelle S.

Life Saver for Private School Teacher

Reviewed on 09/09/2019

I am an elementary teacher in a private school. With limited resources, I am grateful that there is a free version for our school to use!

Pros

It is a great tool for those of us not in public education. I am able to use the free version of the gradebook to keep track of assignments/grades for my students. I love this product!

Cons

No cons. It has served every purpose that I was hoping for.

Tamara W.

Great Resource

Reviewed on 12/09/2019

I have been using iGrade plus for a few years now, and I love it. I have always used the free version which is comprehensive and reliable. I have just recently subscribed and I love it even more. It has more than I ever really knew i needed or wanted. Now that I have it, I don't think I could live without it. The price is more than reasonable for an individual teacher to be able to use. I have recommended it to all my colleges. Thank you for truly understanding what teachers want and need.

Pros

The cost- even the free version is great.
The resources
Having all the documentation I need in one place
The ability to customize my classes
The ease of adding and removing students and classes.

Cons

I haven't found any yet. There isn't anything I don't like.

Maria C.

Explicit training particularly on Printing reports

okay

Pros

It is easy to use if you have a background on computer usage.

Cons

Report printing is a task.that isn't logical or easy to configure. Some reports should be easier to access.
Grading is also limited to what is customized already, some flexibility and exceptions to the
scale would be great.

Shelia A.

Gradebook

Reviewed on 06/08/2019

Pros

iGradePlus is an awesome software that allows teachers to easily input grades, make updates, and communicate with parents. iGradePlus is also very affordable and this is a plus with a teacher's salary.

Cons

In reality, I really don't have any problems with this software.

Ashley G.

Amazing software!

Reviewed on 05/08/2019

The support team is wonderful, pricing is amazing, overall it makes grading and managing students easy!

Pros

Ease of use, functionality, ability to communicate clearly with our students. This program is can be easily catered to our specific needs regarding grading specifications, class sizes, reporting, etc...

Cons

I like everything about this program! The only thing I would ask for is when I post that an assignment was turned in that a false grade of "F" not show up. That confuses my students.

Wilmer G.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Great School Management Product

Reviewed on 11/09/2019

Pros

The features are easy to use and intuitive for the most part. Product and customer support is super. It is a great value for the cost.

Cons

The report generating capability is minimal.

Gloria A.

Dependablity

Reviewed on 03/09/2019

Overall I really enjoy using this product and will continue as I homeschool my daughter. It has been of great assistance to me in my grading needs.

Pros

This program is excellent source to use. I started using this program about four years ago and I am still using. This site is of good quality easy to use and the programmer Sales rep was always helpful and inciteful when I need assistance. I have other friend who I reached out to and they are also using this program

Cons

I have no complaints it is a great site to use. I wouldn't change anything at the moment