SalesRabbit

Door to door and field sales tracking & lead management

4.2/5
4.2/5
4.3/5
4.1/5

180 Software options

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Sales Rabbit

Reviewed on 24/11/2018

It is great and constantly becoming better.

Pros

This software was clean and neat and easily filterable. It kept good door-to-door sales records and made for good area management. Managers are able to assign area to sales reps and monitor their activities in real time. The app is real easy and self explanatory. It very useful to keep data in all service areas to know of good leads for future reference.

Cons

There were some occasional glitches with but customer support was good and getting back with you and helping to fix problems.

Ben E.

Selling and running sales teams using Sales Rabbit

Reviewed on 23/11/2016

Managing hundreds of sales reps in the field in multiple cities and states who are selling various products has been challenging to meet all their needs and marry up the needs of our company and wishes of the shareholders. Our executive team reviewed various canvassing and field sales solutions to determine which one provided the best suite of features, was reliable, and inspired enthusiasm from sales reps to use the solution. As a direct to home sales company we need to have high reporting on how sales reps are using their time in the field and what they are doing with their time. Because Sales Rabbit allows us to see in real time the performance indicators that we care about, we can have productive performance conversations with individual reps or entire teams. The data from sales rabbit helps us lead our people and learn what high performing reps are doing so others can replicate. We streamlined our entire sales process into one application and everything our sales reps do is right within the app. Sales people like simple, mobile, processes that allow them to focus on the prospect and not the process. We track activities and prospects which cause us to close more deals and follow through on creating a relationship. Because our process is great, our sales reps tend to prospect and sell more so they earn more. This helps us retain our sales force and create great sales culture where we keep our best talent around which makes adding new team members and recruiting easier and more scalable.

Pros

I love that our Sales Reps love it. They use it, so we get high adoption of our sales processes, it saves us resources as a result. We create a better sales experience for our sales reps and therefore our customers.

Cons

The integrations could be more complete, but they are always willing to integrate more based on need.

Justin D.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great if you haven't experienced anything else yet!

Reviewed on 21/04/2020

Just fine - but once i changed to another platform, i have never had the desire to switch back.

Pros

This software was amongst the first that i used for Door to door independent contractor work. It worked well for what it needed to, the ability to upload images to leads was strong, note taking, and specific lead notes was great too.

Cons

The worst part about this software is the battery that is required to run it... you need a portable charger or two to stay alive. Other similar apps in the market seem to provide similar services for less battery usage.

Kalin H.

Excellent Sales Application

Reviewed on 28/02/2017

I have used the Sales Rabbit app as a door to door salesman for over a year now. I find that it is an excellent app for tracking sales, qualifying customers, making notes about certain dwellings, and finalizing sales.
I find the ability to make notes on certain houses very beneficial. I have often noticed signs of a good customer at a house, but then been unable to find them home that day. Sales Rabbit allows me to make notes and come back to find that home again with ease. I also love that I can keep track of the houses I've visited which have no interest or who simply weren't home. This has maximized my time efficiency.
The app is excellent for moving the sales process along. It allows me to show customers information about the product I am selling so that they are engaged in the sales process. I am also able to show them what they are signing up for as I move through the sales process on an electronic form. This allows me to lead them through the product they will be signing up for, finishing with their signature and acceptance of the deal. The app then allows me to submit the order easily and have my office set up their installation quickly and efficiently.
The only improvement I would recommend is some more accuracy on the credit reporting the app offers. I have been in neighborhoods where the app shows terrible credit, but found customers who were more than qualified to purchase my product.
Overall though, I find the Sales Rabbit app to be a huge asset to my sales work, streamlining the process.

Stetson B.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

SR reviews

Reviewed on 17/02/2017

Sales rabbit is a great and easy way to organize all of my sales. It looks professional and customers don't question the legitimacy of protecting the customers information. I love how it tracks the areas that I have gone to and also allows me to cracked my sales reps areas as well.

Pros

Very organized and easy to use. It allows me to show my customers their information and how it is protected. It is a legitimate see to show that the service we are doing is legit.

Cons

none.

Juan H.

Great for street tracking, mapping out area, the tools and videos are great!

Reviewed on 07/05/2017

Pros

The format of how its setup once you get into the app. Its very easy to navigate throughout the app while using to show customers information. Also i love the way it keeps track of all sale and installs.

Cons

There's really nothing bad i can say about the app really i guess i would have to say getting kicked out for not being connected to wifi but i haven't experienced that in a long time.

Chrid B.

Sales rabbit

Reviewed on 01/03/2017

I have been using this app four a couple years now and it only gets better And it's very easy to navigate and customers absolutely love it knowing what we can do

Pros

Functionality

Cons

Up load speec

Danny F.

Danielson

Reviewed on 23/02/2017

It's been well besides the times where my close outs don't show up. Other than that it's been real help full!

Pros

I like how you can just do the paperwork on your phone it's really easy to access as well. Espically for first time users

Cons

How sometimes my paperwork won't submit to my office. Sometimes it takes me multiple times to submit it

Response from Sales Rabbit

Thanks for the feedback Franco. We are going to be coming out with a great update for TechRabbit soon. You will love it.

Ethan G.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

My opinion

Reviewed on 22/02/2017

I love the app it works very well and I have no issues with it at all it makes my job as a salesman way easier and i don't know what I would do without it.

Pros

I like how it has the map and shows you costumer leads

Cons

Sometimes it can be slow to load

Tom H.

Effective message platform that helps me to keep organized and easier to communicate with...

Reviewed on 14/05/2018

Pros

I like the GPS tracking system that helps me keep abreast of the reps in the field at their locations.

Cons

I found incorrect information on customer's addresses and phone numbers. They need to update their records more frequently.

Dee S.

Technician

Reviewed on 17/02/2017

It's pretty good but it crushes every once in a while and lose information. I have to sign in again and reput information.

Pros

It's easy to use and very simple. Once, you get where all the information space, it will be so simple enough to get it done quickly.

Cons

It crushes every once in a while. Specially, after you fill out and right before push submit, it crushes and loses all the information.

Response from Sales Rabbit

Sorry you have had some issues with TechRabbit crashing. We are coming out with a big update for the app later this week. You will love it.

Sheldon M.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Efficient and user friendly

Reviewed on 28/02/2017

The app is very easy to operate. It makes the job much easier because you can refer to the app for pretty much everything you need.

Pros

Easy to use, helpful tools.

Cons

Asks to update pretty much daily.

Alicia T.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

My first Sales Rabbit Review

Reviewed on 28/02/2017

Sales Rabbit is a new app to my sales team of canvassers. It is very easy to use and I love the different options that it allows us (prospect phone numbers so that we can call or text from their porch or in our office in the case of inclement weather) to reach prospects when the door goes unanswered. The only downside I've experienced is that if more than 1 person is logged in using the same profile it has a tendency to kick them out. I'm excited to see how our usage progresses from the winter to the summer.

Pros

The GPS and the ability to call prospects from the app.

Cons

If more than 1 person is logged in on a password it kicks the other users out.

Response from Sales Rabbit

Thanks for the review! We are glad that you have had a good experience with SalesRabbit. You should be able to login to at least a couple devices at the same time, but because the software is designed to have a different user for each login it is expected behavior to boot someone out of the app when this is happening. To avoid this you will need to create multiple users instead of sharing the same login.

T C.

3.875 on a 10 scale

Reviewed on 08/03/2017

Sales Rabbit, Tech Rabbit... I commend you on the attempt for this service! 10 outta 10.
Now for the truth:
Input Options Feasibility = 4
Software Creativity = 5
Overall user satisfaction = 5

Of the 8 categories I ranked your product, your net average score = 3.875

Solely based upon the initial plan of this software you were spot-on. However, being forced to use this software by my employer, resulted in more frustration, confusion and disappointment to be totally honest with you.
My earnest attempts to obtain real-time 'How-To's' for use of this product where 100% devoid.
Presently the current edition of this product is neanderthal at best. On the bright side it allows you unimaginable room for improvement. Best of Luck...

Response from Sales Rabbit

I'm sorry you have not had a great experience with SalesRabbit. We are always making improvements to the platform and rely on users like you to improve the product by sending us your feedback. It would be great to get some more specifics on where we can further improve. If you need support please call into 801-919-7499 or email [email protected] We are coming out with a big update for TechRabbit within next couple of days :)

Rachel J.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Sales Rabbit Wins

Reviewed on 20/08/2019

Optimization needed for speeding up.

Pros

The most interesting part of SR is its functionality and features, It has delivered everything that was needed. A big yes.

Cons

The only thing that we did not like it is the way it slows our system else everything went great. We tried it on other systems as well but did not go through.

Angela W.

Great App!

Reviewed on 01/03/2017

Offers great tracking for our sales reps. Uploading leads is pretty quick too. I do wish there was a way sales rabbit could flag duplicate leads as soon as they are uploaded to make deleting them easier. Other than that, no complaints!

Pros

Offers easy tracking for our sales reps.

Cons

I wish the software would automatically recognize duplicate leads

• Industry: Security & Investigations

Coolest and easiest app for selling

Reviewed on 14/01/2019

Effortless and convenient, that's the experience that the app can provide to its users. Relatively good for marketing strategy.

Pros

Probably the coolest app to use if you are in a real state business. The app is very easy to use and understand plus it does save you from all those paper works and charts you have to create. In just on tap on your phone or tablet you can add your contact and make your sales.

Cons

One thing I noticed is the map, its google based there are few location that are not updated yet.

Trey E.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Great app to use

Reviewed on 28/02/2017

Very hands on and easy to jump into. Very much organized for its purpose and serves it well. Needed for more conpanys

Pros

The usage and hands on activity

Cons

Not really much

Christopher P.

Best sales app

Reviewed on 28/02/2017

Never have issues living the user friendly system thank you. It is very easy to track what neighborhoods and what houses I have already talked to and who weren't home or set appointments with. Also the color coded demographic data on each house helps tremendously. I love how i have access to all the sales tools needed to make the sales process go smoothly also.

Dustin S.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Dustin's opinion

Reviewed on 28/02/2017

Overall, pretty easy to use, responsive, and very handy. Only had one instance where I had an issue with it getting a little wonk on me.

Pros

Good for on-the-go tracking.

Cons

Sometimes pins where off, addresses where incorrect, and once the pins completely disappeared for a couple hours.

Carolina S.

Tools for field

Reviewed on 23/02/2017

Sales rabbit is great especially if your doing door to door really helps on keeping track of territory , appointment etc. also like the feature where you can communicate with in your company regardless of where your at and also the material and any other helpful tips to review in case you loose your attitude

Allison W.
  • Industry: Utilities

Top notch sales app

Reviewed on 28/02/2017

I would say the experience has been good. Only been using it for a couple of months now but it seems to be working great so far.

Pros

Shows streets ad communities. Spoiling to mark all the houses you have been too. Easy app and always knows where you are.

Cons

iPhones dont have all the same appearance items as different phones.

Parker W.

Rabbit of sales

Reviewed on 23/02/2017

I like the app a lot, definitely easy to use. The only thing I had an issue with is that my paper work was submitted before I even finished it. Just because I signed my name and saved it, it submitted the paper work so I got an email having to redo it.

Jake J.

Almost perfect

Reviewed on 28/02/2017

I really like sales rabbit. I like the easibility of it. I wish it integrated better with downlines so that when reps are out on sales blitzes, guys that are in different offices can see where everyone is knocking

• Industry: Consumer Services
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Sales Rabbit

Reviewed on 14/11/2018

Pros

It's easy to record information and has increased my sales and accuracy.

Cons

It glitches and will freeze up and isn't the fastest uploading data.