CleanCloud

POS system for dry cleaners & laundromats

4.6/5
4.5/5
4.6/5
4.5/5

128 Software options

Wajahat B.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

All in one, Easy to use dry cleaners software

Reviewed on 08/10/2020

The team behind this software obviously cares about the product they are delivering. Anytime I had an issue, it seemed like a dedicated team of coders would tweak my system to make it work for me. It’s fast, modern, and has helped me make new customers and retain them. Well worth the purchase.

Pros

All the integration with Marketing, Text notifications, plant mode, accounting, etc is so useful and really makes this the only software that was worth the price. The fact that I can use my iPhone as the entire POS is amazing, just log into CleanCloud from any browser and you’re ready for business. Also, I got to keep all my hardware, these guys made their software work for me, NO other company did that for me.

Cons

There really aren’t many things that stood out as unlikeable aside from the price. I would love to pay less for this product but I cannot say that i am not getting my worth from it. It is not a US based company, but they have dedicated staff to help you with all issues via email, although calling would be easier sometimes, but I rarely have issues to begin with once I completed set up.

Meynard T.

Great Software

Reviewed on 04/11/2021

Great software.

Pros

The software help me triple my revenue by addding Pickup and delivery.

Cons

There was issues but the support team are very helpful with solving the issue.

Titus O.
  • Industry: Utilities

As Easy as Easy.

Reviewed on 29/09/2020

I have been using the Clean cloud since 2015, I have never at any point felt to check up on other software though there are numerous in the dry cleaning industry. It is easy and serves the purpose for which I want it for. I typically recommend it to colleagues as the Best Drycleaning Application in the world. Kudos Cleancloud

Pros

I use CleanCloud as our Dry Cleaning software. It is extremely easy to use with a very low learning curve for the new staff. The ability to integrate into accounting software like Xero makes it even easier to serve the purpose of an end to end application.

Cons

A bit expensive for an SME in Africa going by the FX rate devaluation, however all the same very valuable and value for money. Will appreciate a bespoke pricing approach for Africa-based businesses.

Geelus

Reasons for Switching to CleanCloud

The reviews online The Features The Flow Ease of use Support
Paul C.

Great system at affordable price.

Reviewed on 11/06/2021

Very pleased

Pros

Easy to use, easy to set up. Being cloud based it can be managed from anywhere. Full functionality out of the box. Has proved invaluable during the pandemic allowing us to easily ramp up our delivery offerings.

Cons

Difficult to manage price increases, lengthy process, easy to make mistakes in setting up price lists

Enlite POS

Reasons for Choosing CleanCloud

Price and functionality.

Reasons for Switching to CleanCloud

Ability to integrate with our chosen card machine. (Paymentsense)
Julie H.

CleanCloud makes sense

Reviewed on 16/06/2021

Pros

Every bit of CleanCloud is customizable and their customer service team is wonderful!

Cons

The app gets the job donr without complaint, however, it is not "sleek". The look overall is a little boxy and low-budget.

Sayyed A.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Best complete software package in market

Its good so far.

Pros

First of all is cloud based, Web, costomer app, driver app all you need for today's industry is all integrated. need little more work on reporting and payment integration.

Cons

Reporting needs to be precise in means of tax calculation and the rest of the reporting could be much better, payment integration need more work,

Donnalee A.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Laundry Software that's got me in a spin!

Reviewed on 28/11/2018

Like any decent software you'd expect it to transform your working practices but my oh my we could not live without Cleancloud. We found the software by chance and since the day we got involved with the lovely crew at Cleancloud we have not looked back. Nothing is too much trouble.

Love their pragmatic problem solving attitude when we have spoken to them about various proprietary requests that they have always managed to handle.

The software does everything I could possibly need and more and my staff find it simple enough to use. Its elegant will cater for all my needs as my business grows

LOVE LOVE LOVe

Pros

Clean and intuitive
Comprehensive
Well priced
Patient and helpful support team
Logical

Cons

Nothing and given that the developers actively seek customers feedback and suggestions to develop this already comprehensive bit of kit, I'm sure if there was a con they would sort it out.

Manuel A.

Best Option for Laundries

Reviewed on 01/10/2020

I analysed several softwares in the market, and Clean Cloud deliver all we need, easy to use for all our collaborators, nice Statistics reports and data base, nice guys solving issues timely. We really made a good decision when we suscribe in clean cloud.

Pros

1. Easy to use
2. Easy to implement
3. Excelent support (fast reply, they really solve issues)
4. Good Solution for drivers in delivery service

Cons

1. Nothing, I received everything that I expected and even more.

Ghaleb M.

Great POS system ...

Reviewed on 31/01/2017

After a wide research for my owned business, i came across clean cloud and started a trial, it took me 1 hour to enter my data, my products and get the system ready to go. my employees (Some of them didn't see computers in there life before). get used to it very quickly.

The Metrics tab is very useful and give you insight into your performance and help in making the right business decisions.

cons are the connection to accounting apps like Zoho and QuickBooks (they provide to Xero only) , U can't add facility contracts and billing .

Zakir B.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Explosive 🧨 growth

Reviewed on 30/09/2020

The system works like clockwork
I’ve had systems before but this one literally has Everthing feature and tool required to run a success business and to scale your business

Pros

Without this software my business would be all over the place
It’s centralised literally everything you name it the software has it
It’s also very easy to use very user friendly

Cons

Tbh I can’t really find any cons as most things are always being improved

• Industry: Consumer Services

Fantastic pos for the industry

Reviewed on 28/11/2018

Having used the product for two years its very user friendly, my staff find it very easy to use and my customers love it when they loose there docket, we have there transactions at the touch of a button

Pros

The stats that are available and the quick invoicing function, my customers love it.

Cons

That its billed in US dollars, every thing else is fab

Catherine C.

Best POS for the Modern Age

Reviewed on 21/10/2016

I choose Cleancloud because of the text notification system. This has been of great value for me and my customers. We have been able to clear out inventory faster, and even let customers know when we close because of weather. The metrics system is a great way of keeping track of your sales from the store and at home. Is easy to use and helps you stand out from your competition.

Pros

Texting notification, email notification and ease of use.

Cons

Not very customizable

Adrian D.

Best on the market, but still in it' infancy

Reviewed on 15/02/2015

Wow. Compared to the old-school Geelus, its hugely exciting to see CleanCloud join the market. A truly cloud based, easy to use, mobile and tablet friendly solution. I tried Geelus on 3 occasions, and on each occasion hated the complicated clunky solution. Roll in Cleancloud and everything is easier, fresher, faster.

I do feel CleanCloud is V1, and that they'll find lots of opportunities to improve the interface. For example deleting products (i.e. if you want to change the master list of products) is painful, and there's no easy way to view all your customers.

That said. Look at what Cleancloud brings to the table: Automated email and SMS messages to your clients confirming orders are ready, full integraation with Paypal and swipe for card payments, online booking that allows customers to book collection times.

Wishing Cleancloud every success with the future.

Response from CleanCloud

Thank you for the kind words Adrian.

We have two ways you can look at your entire customer list. You can either run a blank search for customers or you can export the customer database to an Excel database.

Thank you for the feedback about deleting being cumbersome. We will look to improve that.

Howard K.

Software for a Laundrymat

Very satisfied

Pros

It took a few minutes to understand how to use the software. From then on it has worked perfectly.

Cons

I was nervous about using a Company in England.

Sylvester T.

CleanCloud is a cloud based platform that simply works

Reviewed on 02/10/2015

I have been using Clean Cloud for a few months now in preparation for the launch of our new mobile business. I have a had a positive experience utilizing the product. The platform is very user friendly. I was able to get the solution up and running with little to know assistance, however I must say that the technical support team of David and Simon, have been very responsive to any and all of my support questions, suggestions, and enhancements. Some of the best support I have had in a while. Its like having them as members of my team. The high availability of the platform has been highly reliable. I am looking forward to great things from CleanCloud in the coming weeks and months ahead as we work to implement this solution and integrate it with others. I would like to see an evolution of the mobile store platform into more of a true native mobile application. That would be great!

Marco G.

Easy and Great software. Best customer service ever!!!

Reviewed on 18/12/2016

I opened my dry cleaners in 2015 and I have been using CleanCloud ever since then. I love it. My customers love when they get a text their garments are ready. So many features at your finger tips. Best of all is their customer service. These guys will always contact you immediately (between 2 to 5 minutes) if you have a problem and they fix it right immediately even if it's not something on their end, they still help you out for free. I don't leave reviews, but this time around I had to. I am never leaving CleanCloud. It gives me a piece of mind knowing that they are always there for me. I even take customers on my phone. I am sometimes at home and monitor whats going on in the store through the app. Amazing. Great software and best customer service.

Jonathan R.

Best Dry Cleaning POS on the Market

Reviewed on 07/05/2015

After launching our new pickup and delivery business with a traditional POS, our transition to CleanCloud has allowed for a significantly easier process for us (the dry cleaner) and our customers .

For the customer, the online booking tool, email notifications and online payment make the dry cleaning pickup and delivery experience seamless.

For the dry cleaner, the ability to check in an order from a cell phone, receive payment before delivery and check day-to-day analytics on the go has been fantastic.

On top of that, Simon and his team at CleanCloud have been very responsive and done their best to fulfill all our custom needs (ex. Receipt and Tag Changes). I would highly recommend CleadCloud for any retail dry cleaner or pickup and delivery business.

Tara L.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Super easy to use! Is worth using if in the laundry business

Reviewed on 03/01/2019

Pros

I like how easily customizable the program is. It is easy to make meet the needs of the business.

Cons

Took a little while to have everyone learn how to use it but after they learned it was a breeze.

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Very Unique and useful Software that saved us a lot of work

Reviewed on 21/11/2018

Pros

From installing to usage and invoicing, this software works flawlessly, its many beautiful and useful features had saved a lot of energy and time for us.

Cons

The basic plan doesn't have 247 customer support, but they're still efficient though

Shane P.

Drycldeaning 2.0

Reviewed on 06/10/2015

There is no doubt that this is the future of drycleaning. You can tell that it is a new company. They are lacking a few of the normal bellsand whistles that you get in a more established pos experience. Pictures of items, Hotel accounts, receipts seem a little plain, things like that.
However, they have been very responsive to what ever I need. They have made updates in the software that I needed. I love the ordering tool. (APP) I think with a few more months under their belt, they will hit their stride with features that we all need to go to the next level. Overall, I'm very pleased.

Daniel G.

Best Software ever

Reviewed on 20/09/2016

This have been a great experience. cuatomer service fast and efficient, easy of use 5 stars. Feutures amazong... Is the best one in the market rigth now

Peter H.

Excellent

Reviewed on 12/10/2015

CleanCloud has been so good for us that it is quite hard for me to write a short review. But I think my 3 favorite aspects are

1) Speed - CleanCloud is very fast. It is much faster to use than other systems I've tried, and my staff have found it easy to get to grips with.

2) Reliability - Even though its a cloud service we have never had any trouble

3) Delivery features - Having route management and online orders coming in has really helped us expand our business and move online.

Peter S.

wow Simply Fantastic

Reviewed on 25/10/2016

very happy with the program , my profits have improved from day 1.
the organisation of my business has improved.
my staff wage bill has halved!

Pros

very easy to use!
the sort is fantastic

Cons

na

Andrew M.

Decent software. Little limited

Reviewed on 06/10/2020

Generally very good and would recommend for all the straightforward features.

Pros

Basic features very easy to setup and use and generally very user friendly.

Cons

Certain features do not allow enough customisation. Customer service could be better organised when dealing with help tickets.

Elainy M.
  • Used for Free Trial

Laundry business tracker

Reviewed on 26/02/2020

None at all my experience was fairly quick since it want a platform I needed but it will definitely help out anyone with a laundromat business.

Pros

This platform I great for someone that does laundry or has a laundromat business it will help with every detail needed to keep track of you income and you clientele

Cons

I did not use for long so I dont have a con to say about this pp but I do recommend it even tho it is not needed for my business witch is why I rated it the way I did.