Convercent

Alanna M.

Convercent Review

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 30/12/2019

Pros

This application is super easy to use. The layout makes it really easy to read and find the policies you are looking for.

Cons

There really isn't anything I disliked about this software.

Lisa O.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Fantastic experience with the Case Management module - highly recommended!

Reviewed on 03/05/2018

This software has helped us organize and retain accurate records of incidents at our organization. We used to use a Word document/emailing "system" of documenting incidents and it was difficult to manage version control and retain the organizational history of information when there was staff turnover. We started with the Case Management module and have recently started utilizing other modules offered because Convercent is such a good software. Both our safety and security unit and Human Resources Department use Convercent and highly recommend it to others.

Pros

I like that Convercent is accessible to our staff worldwide, whether via online or by calling a toll-free number. The software is intuitive to use when filing a report and can be translated into several languages. The reports that you can self-generate are very helpful and look great when used in presentations, etc. Convercent staff are knowledgable, responsive, and provide excellent support to clients. I also like that you can customize issue types specific to your organization and that Convercent takes the time to really listen to its clients about needs, "wish list" items, and suggestions for improvement. I have personally given feedback about the Case Management module that was taken into consideration by the Convercent team and then several months later, they modified the platform to reflect some of those requests, which was outstanding! Would absolutely recommend this software to others who are looking for an excellent case management/incident reporting system.

Cons

There are some reports that are not easily accessible from Mac computers. Other arrangements or workarounds need to be made in order to receive/access those reports. However, the Convercent team is very accommodating and will work with you to get the reports you need as long as they have enough notice.

Response from Convercent

Thank you Lisa for your review of our Convercent Ethics Cloud Platform. We are honored to be your Ethics & Compliance partner and are proud to be a part of your ethical journey within your organization!

Not bad

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 21/11/2019

Convercent provides an easy way to display policies to employees and allow them to be read and understood.

Pros

The UI is clean and tabs at the top are easy to navigate and understand what you are clicking on. It also uses single sign-on so I don't have to log in every time. I like the Action Required and Newest Policies sections.

Cons

The steps could be laid out a little clearer when you actually click on a policy. It would be cool if the UI was responsive and changed size to fit different sized monitors. If they had a "dark" setting too that would be easier on the eyes.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Rosemarie S.
Company size: 10,001+ Employees

My rights as an employee at my finger tips!

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 30/12/2019

As an employee, convercent provides a platform to stay educated - it bridges the gap between the ethical boundaries I work within and how that ultimately has an impact on my performance as an employee. Understanding this is distinction is why I value Convercent software.

Pros

The Policy manager is what I like most about Convercent. I use the Policy Manager for viewing information on published policies. While all may not apply directly to me, it is very informative at a company-wide level and is a good resource to reference when I want to stay in-the-know about what is going on in terms of ethics and compliance for my own experience in the workforce.

Cons

While I really like the user-interface, and note that the disclosure section does describe what a disclosure is, I wish that other dashboard topics such as "Education" and "Values" provided the same type of description as to what they are and how they apply to me as an employee.

Carl F.

We are using Convercent Ethics Case Management

Reviewed on 18/04/2018

more organized recording and indexing of Ethics Cases

Pros

Ease of use, the guiding steps and helpful reminders leading to a more complete case report. To datr, we are quite satisfied with Case Management.

Cons

Would like the ability to assign Case Numbers in accordance with our system for easier indexing and reference.

Response from Convercent

Thank you Carl for your review on Convercent. We are thrilled Vishay Intertechnology is finding value with our Case Management application and will reach out to help you find a solution for tracking your case numbers.

Peter L.
Industry: Oil & Energy
Company size: 10,001+ Employees

Easy to use, well thought-out and intuitive.

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 21/04/2018

The software has allowed us to better track and coordinate issues that are reported through our Alert Line. In addition, the web-access feature is a great resource for people that want to report issues anonymously.

Pros

Since an application like this is not used frequently, it has to be intuitive so that it is easy to use every time. In addition, flexibility allows the application to fit most needs.

Cons

Application is tailored for Chrome and users with Internet Explorer, Edge, etc. may experience issues rom time to time. In addition, corporate IT security purportedly can have adverse affects.

Response from Convercent

Thank you Peter for your review of Convercent! We are pleased to hear how intuitive our Ethics Cloud Platform is for Black & Veatch!

Katharine H.

Great interface and easy to use

Reviewed on 23/04/2018

Pros

The set-up and launch of the system was flawless. Our customer service rep was helpful and available when we needed him.

Cons

There are times when I am not completely sure that I am messaging the internal users only and not the reporter. That may just be a learning curve thing.

Response from Convercent

Thank you Katharine for your review on Convercent's Ethics Cloud Platform. We are grateful for your opinion and are pleased that your implementation was 'flawless'!

Jacki C.

User friendly, open to change, partnership

Reviewed on 05/10/2017

Pros

Flexibility, innovation, customer focused,

Cons

Issue manager is clunky to navigate - difficult to navigate from report to report - need for more open text fields to capture notes and lessons learned