DealerCenter Reviews

DealerCenter

4.9 (1,399)
Dealer management software for independent auto dealerships

(1,399)
4.9/5

Stephen
Stephen

The best DMS for the small used car delaership

Reviewed on 07/12/2017

Makes my every day work so much easier!

Makes my every day work so much easier!

Pros

The company is so far ahead of the curve when it comes to bringing anything a dealer could want from a DMS. From our website to inventory. I have been with Dealer Center for over 6 years and I don't keep using them because their bad!

Cons

some times, there technology gets ahead of their support. But, they are always willing to get the answer and fix it

Michelle
  • Industry: Automotive

The only all in one solution in the industry!

Reviewed on 27/07/2023

Pros

We used to use DealerCarSearch, Frazer and 700 credit before we found out about DealerCenter. DealerCarSearch and Frazer try to say they integrate together as a website and DMS solution, but that couldn't be further from the truth. DealerCenter is the real deal and the only all in one solution we have come across in the industry. The seamless DMS to website integration, the CRM for tracking our leads, all of our paperwork, and we can submit deals to Westlake and Western, but also United Auto Credit through their RouteOne integration. Not to mention, when you actually add up what you are spending with DealerCarSearch, Frazer, and 700 credit, DealerCenter is significantly more affordable and has way more to offer. If you are an independent dealership, you NEED to use DealerCenter!

Cons

My favorite rep got promoted and I'm going to miss her :(

John
  • Industry: Automotive

Bad Product!! Will Devastate your business!!

Reviewed on 21/01/2017

Used this for years, Was Great! They changed it at the end of 2015. Now it is down all the time! And not user friendly at all! I use the full DMS. My business is shut down for the third day this week, because their system is down!!, I have lost tens of thousands of dollars in the last year. They never apologize, and have never given a credit for all the days Deal Center has shut down my dealership.
If you use Deal Center, you definitely need a backup system, like Reves, or Fraisier.
Or just go with them in the first place, and save a lot of money, headaches, and lost profit.
John

Cons

System down all the time,
cant print reports, without downloading to excel
No customer service
No one ever returns your calls, unless weeks later

Dusty

Dusty Miller

Reviewed on 21/12/2023

Love it and will continue to use it as our primary source for several processes

Love it and will continue to use it as our primary source for several processes

Pros

a lot of valuable information in one location

Cons

You haven't added AI features yet but I'm sure they are coming

fayez
  • Industry: Automotive

Wow! Great product, and My rep [sensitive content hidden] is awesome!

Reviewed on 17/08/2023

Amazing! Will continue to use it till the end of time haha

Amazing! Will continue to use it till the end of time haha

Pros

Wow, Love this program! We use it at our smaller dealership and it is so user friendly. It is extremely easy to run deals to 5 lenders at one time to get the best approval for your customers, the support is really great too. We just got an awesome new rep named [sensitive content hidden] and wow, she is great. Shes so patient, calm, imformative and always looking out for our best interest. Her background working for a dealership like ours really makes me feel like she understands our struggles and stress. Highly recommend dealercenter and [sensitive content hidden] . Keep it up guys :)

Cons

Sometimes it can get buggy, but I've realized a lot of times it ends up being my own fault as I tend to move way to quickly through things and dont double check my work!

Mike
  • Industry: Automotive

DealerCenter is the best software for car dealerships! All in one solution!

Reviewed on 25/05/2023

Pros

What would I do without DealerCenter? I use DealerCenter for every aspect of my business. It is the best software out there for car dealerships because it is truly the only All In One Solution for car dealerships I have come across. From inventory acquisition, to marketing my inventory, managing my customers, and getting my deals done, there is nothing they don't do. I also was able to save a lot of money by switching from 700credit to DealerCenter to run my customer credit. I don't know how I managed my business before DealerCenter. Not to mention how helpful my rep is. There is nothing she can't figure out! [sensitive content hidden] is a huge asset to my business and I am so thankful for her!

Cons

No free DealerCenter swag, and no dealer meetings or workshops in Arkansas

Gavin
  • Industry: Automotive

Best Inventory Management Program Ever!

Reviewed on 26/07/2023

Very pleased with Dealer Center. They truly care about giving you the best experience in all categories

Pros

The customer service of Dealer Center is something to be proud of. They go the extra mile to make sure your problems get solved if you have one.

Cons

The only down side is not having the ability to limit notifications for myself on where specific leads go. Despite being the sales manager and having nothing to do with service, I still see all of the service leads that come through the website.

Douglas

Dealercenter

Reviewed on 18/09/2023

Pros

Easy to use [sensitive content hidden] has been a big help, she’s a great rep, and a great part of the company, always willing to help.

Cons

No cons, worth the money.Would choose Dealercenter over any other platforms

Jerome

Great customer service

Reviewed on 04/10/2023

My experience with [sensitive content hidden] was great!!! She was very informative and patient with me. The sign up process was easy thanks to her.

Pros

It is easy to track my inventory and sales.

Cons

Dealer Center is the only product I would use and recommend

Carmen
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

CRM Training with [sensitive content hidden]

Reviewed on 10/05/2023

Overall it has been a great experience working with all the reps at DC and the trainings have been awesome.

Pros

[sensitive content hidden] was very patience and knowable of the product. However, when we ran into a question that she could not answer she assure me that she would get the answer and get back to me. I really like that.

Cons

The is nothing I have to add to this section.

Alex
  • Industry: Automotive

DealerCenter Is an All in One Software!

Reviewed on 23/03/2023

My overall experience with DealerCenter has been great with the help of my DealerCenter Rep [sensitive content hidden]. She has helped me transfer my data from Frazer, and export my inventory to Facebook and other marketing sites and is always available when I need her, I really value her knowledge in the industry and I always call on her to help me troubleshoot and get ideas on how to market my business just like a consultant would.

Pros

The features I like most about DealerCenter is that everything is located in one central location. The functions are easy to understand and the cloud based software allows me to work from home or auction!

Cons

The features I like least would be the price I pay each month, but it is compatible to other DMS softwares which don't include all in one services, or cloud based software.

• Industry: Accounting
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Seller Center

Reviewed on 08/12/2022

What is DealerCenter?Serving in excess of 22,000 vendors, DealerCenter is the first in class merchant the bosses plan in the business. DealerCenter coordinates what is happening, improving on it to deal with your showcase region. Whether money bargains, Purchase Here Pay Here or outside finance, DealerCenter has the plans in general and administrative work you want to finish bargains rapidly and absolutely. DealerCenter besides offers worked with objections, complete CRM, credit reports, sell off run, significant solid areas for records plan and essentially more!Best ForThe free trade vehicle vendor who is searching for first rate merchant the board framework functionalities at the most brutal cost keeping an eye out.

Pros

ExpertsThe design is a striking extra ,remarkably immediate and right I would suggest this with any PC clueless individual. Work area an arrangement highlights for assessing a strategy and it are exceptionally straight forward to coordinate prospects

Cons

ConsThe Cons is that states rules compromises the full impact of the doorway sellers focus offers that may be valuable with express circumstances, for example, structure completing work area work for new comers that may not recollect where the clients ought to sign documentation.

JASON

DealerCenter DMS

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

Overall, the system has covered the basics of our DMS needs and has proven to be worth the money that it costs in comparison to other DMS systems. My new rep was extremely friendly and genuinely seemed to care about helping me today.

Pros

Integration with DealerTrack & Route One, Dealer Group Setting, You can't beat the price...

Cons

Some of the forms, ie; the credit application doesn't carry over a lot of the fields necessary for some of our other lenders and isn't as user friendly as I would like to see. There's almost too much information and too many screens.

Jonathan
  • Industry: Automotive

Great Customer Service & Customer Retention...!!!!

Reviewed on 13/03/2017

I have had a great customer experience working with Dealer Center. I have been provided with the tools to overcome day to day tasks. We have actually have moved all our business now to Dealer Center and aspire to keep on growing. Customer support representative is what you want to speak to whenever you have any questions or clarification on how the software works. I can say Customer support representative has the skills and knowledge to help you get on board. Not only that he will follow up with you and make sure that you are aware on how to use the system. Thank you very much for helping my business. Lets keep on moving forward.

Pros

You can track your business on the day to day progress. Give access to my sales, finance, and General Manger so everyone can be on the same page.

Cons

Haven't found a flaw that makes me dislike the software.

Leemon

It has been a learning experience but it has taught me how to better serve my customers.

Reviewed on 21/03/2018

Pros

Working with the support staff, she has been worth her weight in gold, as she has walked me through all of the necessary stages that I needed to know, the software gives you some valuable tools that allow you to be able to figure some things out in advance that helps you to better present your product to your customer. However, She is excellent in showing you the fine points that help you to know the in's and out's of the software and helps you to be proficient in the use of it. Especially when you are figuring the deal and what will be approved, this is where you make or lose money and it was her help that taught me how to navigate this area proficiently. You can't always get her right away as she has a lot of clients but she will always get back to you and if she knows you are having a problem she with try to work it out so she can be available. You can't ask for any more than that. However, when she sees you have an area that you need help she will make sure that she trains you on those areas.

Cons

There is not a lot to dislike about it. It is what it is, it's a tool to help you sell your products. It does what it is designed to, provide you with information needed to present an informed decision to your client. It's up to you to learn how to use it efficiently.

Mahmoud
  • Industry: Accounting

DealerCenter review

Reviewed on 23/11/2022

Pros

Easy to use for accountingIt allows to create more market

Cons

Not too many drawbacks with the use but it must be improved

Teriellen
  • Industry: Automotive

DealerCenter is the best!

Reviewed on 23/08/2018

My overall experience has been wonderful!

My overall experience has been wonderful!

Pros

What I like the most about DealerCenter is the help I received from team. We've had DC for many years & was not using all the features, but now I learned all that DealeCenter can do for me! I can print window stickers, I set up a fully integrated website & also will be getting a logo made through DealerCenter as well. DealerCenter makes running my business easy & streamlined. I will also will start using DealerCenter to help track my BHPH payments. I'm very excited to start using DealerCenter to run my entire business!

Cons

What I like least about DealerCenter is nothing.

WELMA

REVIEW

Reviewed on 29/07/2019

Pros

EASY TO NAVIGATE, EASY TO ACESS INVENTORY, DEALS AND CUSTOMERS

Cons

THERE IS NOTHING THAT I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE

ABE

BEST DMS SYSTEM IN THE MARKET

Reviewed on 31/08/2020

MADE DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS VERY EASY AND SMOOTH

MADE DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS VERY EASY AND SMOOTH

Pros

EASY TO USE EVERYTHING BUILT RIGHT IN FORMS BANKING PAPERS EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS THERE.

Cons

NOTHING THAT I DO NOT LIKE ITS REALLY SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE

Dealertrack DMS

Reasons for Choosing DealerCenter

FUNCTIONS
Octavio

Worth the Switch!

Reviewed on 06/12/2022

Pros

We weren't sure on how making the switch from Dealr.Cloud to Dealer Center was going to be but with the help from the Dealer Center support team, they have made the switch as easy as possible! The sheer knowledge & great response time has been what really makes the difference. 10/10 recommend giving Dealer Center a try! Huge shout out to Saul & Mackenzie for all your help!

Cons

It can be intimidating at first, because they literally have and can do EVERYTHING you need to do for your dealership, but with the help of my reps, who are always more than happy to help me out and point me in the right direction, it is more than worth taking the time to learn

Johanna

WorldPay Integration with DealerCenter

Reviewed on 24/08/2022

DealerCenter has excellent customer service reps that are always there to answer our question whether it be by phone or live chat. If they don't know something, they'll always find a way to get the answers we need.

Pros

Payment processing is now so EASY to do! Integration is free so it was a no brainer deciding to go with it. Best training ever by [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Cons

Integration is fairly new for us so there's really nothing that we don't like but if I find something, I'll be sure to update this review!

Michael
  • Industry: Automotive

Very impressive and powerful.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017

This DMS is above and beyond what I had hoped for. The first generation was a little clunky in my opinion but now that they have upgraded and redesigned their entire system, we are very very very impressed! Customer support is very good and US-based (rare). There's almost no downtime -if any. We opted for their website which seems to be performing well . It updates photos instantly and posts select vehicles to craigslist within six hours or so with just a click. With a little ramp up, we all enjoy the redesigned user interface.

Pros

The user interface and reliability. There are some reporting functions we really enjoy

Cons

Cost. A little high once you get all the upsell add-ons. The user interface and reliability. Reporting customizing is hard to figure out without tech-support sometimes.

MASSOUD
  • Industry: Automotive

Best Dealer software ever!

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

Great customer service, my rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is exceptional and always has answers

Pros

I can integrate all of my banks inside one platform, so easy to use and convenient! with DMS i can print out all of my forms and manage my customers

Cons

there is nothing i dislike so far, service has been outstanding

Obed
  • Industry: Automotive

"In a few words?"... Simply PHENOMENAL!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017

All Sorts!... Speed, Accuracy, Constancy, and Efficiency...

All Sorts!... Speed, Accuracy, Constancy, and Efficiency...

Pros

The ease of use and ability to do multiple tasks in a single environment is what most appeals to me. The customer service support line in general is bar NONE the best in the industry. My account executive gives me the personalized attention that's sorely missing by the competitors.

Cons

The amount of window popups required to do the simplest of tasks is a little bothersome and creates delays in usage once too many windows are open.

Anthony

Dealers Center review

Reviewed on 10/01/2019

Pros

The system is a great add on ,very simple and accurate i would recommend this with any computer illiterate person. Desk a deal features for estimating a deal and organizing prospects are very straight forward

Cons

The Cons is that states regulations compromises the full effect of the opportunity dealers center has to offer with certain situations such as form signing for new comers that may not remember where the customers should sign documentation.