NiceJob

125 Software options

Terry K.

Take Your Business to the Next Level

Reviewed on 31/08/2021

Nicejob has made automating the review process so easy. Since joining Nicejob our reivews have jumped from 18 to over 400. The integration with our CRM made it an easy process.

Pros

Ease of use. Great customer service . Automation and time saving

Cons

I have no complaints or Cons with Nicejob.

Jason R.

Nice Job is a review getting machine

Reviewed on 04/04/2020

Nice job is an incredible review getting machine, we went from barely having a review presence to having a ton of reviews on multiple review platforms in less than a week! Absolutely incredible!

Pros

Very simple to use and the customer support is fast, detailed, and extremely efficient in providing help to their clients.

Cons

Waiting a few weeks without an online presence as I had to send away our website hosting over to them in order to have them build our new convert website but, was worth the wait.

Birdeye

Reasons for Switching to NiceJob

Nice job integrates with our service software making things even easier!
James M.

Great added value

Reviewed on 01/07/2020

We have enjoyed much success with NiceJob and the time or two we have needed help the customer service is just as great. Thank You NiceJob!

Pros

Great idea that frees up the office from the chore of collecting reviews.Our reviews online have skyrocketed. We have as many reviews as the largest franchise plumbing company in our area. A online review presence is vital in today's market and NiceJob make sit easy and affordable to achieve.

Cons

Some reviews only get posted via NiceJob only and not on Google.

Franklin O.

A necessity

Reviewed on 20/09/2018

I researched many automated review generators and nice job were the only ones not extremely pushy to get me to buy it. The gentleman was extremely friendly. After my research nice job seemed the most reasonable. The service is amazing I ask my customers for reviews every stop but lack the convenience of having it in front of you so I believe they don’t for that reason. Nice job puts it right in front of them with a text, super easy. I love it I recommend it to any friend so have who own their own companies because it has been so great for us. Reviews make business or break business these days and if you have a 5 star business it’s crucial to have an easy way for your customers to let everyone k ow that you are in fact a 5 star business.

Pros

I love the ease of use of the software. It’s extremely simple to use and after they help you set it up it does everything for you. Incredible.

Cons

There’s nothing at this point I don’t like

Response from NiceJob

Hi Franklin!

Thanks for the great feedback, we really appreciate that you took the time to write this. Amazing customer service is so important to us, so hearing experiences like yours means a lot.

Nate B.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Best company period

Reviewed on 16/08/2018

Honestly the quickest and most diligent company I have yet to work with

Pros

I haven’t worked with a better software company, they say will they will do them over deliver.

Seo value - incredible
Website - converting over 5x what it did previously
Reviews - coming in almost 15x more frequently now.

They are worth 10x what they charge, I will continue to be an advocate FOREVER!

Cons

Nothing, threw say what they will do and then over deliver

Response from NiceJob

Thanks Nate! Thats some pretty great results, so excited to hear that! And thanks again for taking the time to share your experience, its really appreciated.

Thomas S.

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 07/01/2019

We have seen a 59% increase in the number of positive reviews since signing up with Nice Job. Our website was outdated and they made us a website that looks great and is easy for our customers to navigate. If I ever need to make any changes to the website, I email [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I get a response almost immediately that the changes have been made. I've never worked with a company that is as competent as Nice Job.Thank you for all that you do.

Pros

We use Nice Job for the reviews and they designed our website. They do everything that they claim to: send out review requests to our customers, post them on social media, the website looks great and is easy to make changes to.

Cons

Nothing, everything has been top notch.

Response from NiceJob

Hi Thomas, love seeing the sales growth you're getting from NiceJob. And the best part is your NiceJob website will keep getting better over time :) Thanks again for working with us and we're going to make sure we keep helping your company grow!

Todd H.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

One and Done

Reviewed on 23/03/2020

As owner of a small business I have a lot on my plate. Having a quality service like NiceJob takes this one job (that should not be ignored by any business) off my plate and does it much better while providing me with information on customer satisfaction.

Pros

I don’t have to think about it and it gets done.
Some folks have the best intentions to write a review, NiceJob gets many more.
Reviews put you in a different category with less price resistance and bigger tickets. Reviews also let us know that our techs are maintaining quality work and great customer service.

Cons

At first, I thought it was a little pricey, but soon saw the benefits of having it on our team.

Eddie C.

Nice Job

Reviewed on 30/06/2020

Very satisfied with the product.

Pros

We use the program integrated with another software. The additional layer is seamless and works behind the scenes to gather reviews for us. It's beyond ease of use, we literally get to forget about it and it still gathers reviews for us.

Cons

No real cons about the software, satisfied user.

Marv C.

More reviews!!

Reviewed on 14/03/2020

Great customer service. Easy integration.

Pros

It automatically sends the review when integrated with our CRM system.

Cons

Nothing. This is a great product!! It’s working!

Scott B.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great experience! Great work! Great customer service!

Reviewed on 07/06/2017

Pros

Blown away by the website that was created for me. Looked into these guys years back when we first started and didn't pull the trigger because of the price and just did my own work on an alternative site builder... THAT WAS NOT SMART!!! I'm certain I lost WAY MORE in missed business than the LOW monthly cost. Guess you live and learn. They were super quick and responsive with building the site and in answering any questions that I had. Thinking about the move...STOP RIGHT NOW and JUST DO IT!

Cons

UX could be improved to decrease hunting for what I need. Could use some more videos to explain the software, but I may have just missed those.

Dane G.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

The best Review software i've ever used!

Reviewed on 01/10/2021

I first used the trial version and I must admit I was a bit apprehensive about it. But after having a video call and seeing how the product works I was onboard! Most of the other softwares would give the customer the nudge to write a review just then and there when the job is done. That is good because thats the time when the customers are most happy, but people lead busy lives and sometimes things happen right after we leave and then... they forget to write a review! With nicejob's follow up system, it helps to capture those reviews and that is what I love the most!

Pros

I love the fact that it gives customers gentle nudges throughout the course of about 2 weeks.

Cons

None that I can think of at the moment..

Tim S.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Great software and great customer service

Reviewed on 20/09/2018

It is very cool to see a company that cares about it customers like nicejob does

Pros

How easy it is to use. The results are of the charts with the convert website and the ability of nicejob to get reviews.

Cons

nothing i don't like so far. It is a great product

Ben V.

I am a marketing director for a tree care company, & I used NiceJob to outsource our website...

Reviewed on 23/09/2017

User friendly review management process, well built website, complete outsource solution.

Pros

Excellent response time and service level by the NiceJob team. Tremendous value for the cost, and ROI is easy to prove. Quality of final product, and ease of functionality/use.

Cons

Honestly, I have been working with them for over a month, and I have nothing negative to report. I initially contacted BirdEye for help with review generation on behalf of the owners of the tree service that I work for. I received a response a month later, and never even got pricing. That was far different than my experience with the NiceJob team.

Rod E.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Automated and easy to follow up

Reviewed on 12/10/2021

Very easy and intuitive. All I need is automated.

Pros

The automation process takes the burden off my shoulder

Cons

There is no element that I liked least.

Benjamin H.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Great review software

Reviewed on 04/02/2019

It's a great way to auto ask for reviews. The personal email has even gotten other type responses because the client thinks I've sent it out. I think it's a great systematic way to grow your reviews. I like how it shares it on fb too.

Pros

It's worked. We've gotten 10% reviews since we started and I backlogged the previous 90 days. We've even booked a couple of jobs in response to a review email.

Cons

I wish we could add a specific picture to the auto request. I know we can individually, but not on the auto.

Response from NiceJob

Thanks for sharing those great results Benjamin! We're looking forward to helping you keep growing your company!

Stefan E.

Amazing results within days

Reviewed on 26/10/2020

Excellent customer service via chat.

Pros

This software is a gift to any small business that would like to expand their reputation with reviews.
You upload a list of your clients in csv format and invite them to give you a review.
After 1 sms and 3 emails lots of them do.
We gathered 103 reviews in 20days - amazing!

Cons

Nothing so far. The list of features should be expanded but the existing features work great.

Response from NiceJob

Hi Elie, Thanks for sharing, love hearing results like that! Also a testament that Eyeglass Repair provides exceptional service. Nice job!

Martin E.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

NiceJob Helped Me Acquired New Customers In Just The First Few Days

Reviewed on 06/09/2019

Pros

NiceJob was exceptionally easy to use. I imported all my Shopify customers with one click and the app proceeded to send them automated review requests. I received 22 5-star reviews in less than one week. I was able to prove the reviews resulted in new customers by analyzing traffic from my social media accounts. NiceJob automatically shares reviews to Facebook and Twitter. The reviews add a great deal of credibility to my site.

Cons

I had no problems using NiceJob whatsoever.

Terrell M.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

I would recommend this service to all who are looking. The experience has been outstanding for...

Reviewed on 26/07/2018

The ease of completing a project and the software sending out the emails for reviews saves a lot of time and aggravation. This software is a huge benefit to running a business.

Pros

I like the fact that this software makes my job a lot easier. I don't have to request reviews from my clients. Once i'm finish I make my clients aware that an email will come asking for a review and we'd appreciate five stars. The software does the rest

Cons

Considering I don't have to continually send out email to clients for reviews and the fact that this software does all that I'm happy. If I have a problem I can get assistance from tech support who is always there is a plus. I have not experienced any cons from this software.

Response from NiceJob

We love hearing feedback like this Terrell! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review of NiceJob, we really appreciate it!

Jesse G.

So glad I went with Hatch1

Reviewed on 12/07/2015

I cannot say anything but good about my experience with Hatch! Their customer service is top notch, response to questions and requests is immediate, and their understanding of the online marketing world is unbeatable. I know little to nothing about online marketing, so I was a bit nervous about getting a website built. Thanks to Hatch, I didn't have to know anything. They take care of everything! If I want to make a change or adjustment in my site, all it takes is an email to customer support, and then it "magically" appears on my site. If I do want to do something myself, but don't understand how to, they walk me through it step by step. My site began paying for itself from day one, and it continues to generate TONS of business for me. Go with Hatch....You will not be disappointed!!!

Travis G.

Great review platform. I love that they send multiple requests for reviews via text and email.

Reviewed on 08/07/2018

Online reviews.

Pros

Nice Job integrates perfectly with my scheduling software so it makes receiving reviews very easy! Customer Service is top notch!

Cons

Although Nice Job has several review sites for my clients to choose to leave a review with, there are some other sites I would like to see added such as Angie's List.

Response from NiceJob

Thanks for the great review Travis!

Eileen S.

Nice Job Convenient and Cost effective

Reviewed on 19/07/2021

comfortable, easy

Pros

reminders sent to customers via email to submit reviews

Cons

clunkier to integrate then podium, but we worked with it, for a saving $400 month, well worth it

Best value out there! Top Notch customer service!

Reviewed on 27/12/2017

Automated follow up for asking for reviews. Our reviews have tripled in 3 months!

Pros

Simple, easy to use and EFFECTIVE! I can't begin to talk enough about this product. Definitely made with the small businessman in mind.

Response from NiceJob

Awesome results, great to hear!

Jesus H.

Awesome Software

Reviewed on 03/01/2020

They are awesome. Great support

Pros

Easy to get reviews, you can publish your reviews to social network

Cons

I don't really know, software is great !!

Andrew P.

Effective marketing and brand reputation

Reviewed on 23/11/2021

Excellent

Pros

Ease of use and convenient for patients to leave reviews

Cons

The whole process was very simple, so nothing really.

Linda A.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

should’ve signed up sooner

Reviewed on 07/09/2021

Pros

Nice Job was very easy to implement. Personalized assistance with starting and setting up made it even easier. Also followed up to be sure i didn’t have any questions.

Cons

no cons so far. I’m hoping once it goes to paid version it remains the same