Scoro

All-in-one work management software.

4.4/5

Raimonds S.
  • Industry: Building Materials

CRM system

Reviewed on 24/08/2018

First of all, it is project control and ability to see the future market potential. This tool first of all was meant to be as helping tool fore sales persons but it is also good tool for budgeting and future planning by segments and customer groups. It also helps us to keep up with our customers.

Pros

Before I found Scoro I already had experience with couple other CRM softweres and Scoro was the one which allow me to develop this CRM according to my needs. Besides my company was one of the first customers of Scoro so I was able not only see how it was in begining but also how Scoro was developing constantly to become one of the most "easy to work with" systems to improve daily sales. The most what I like about Scoro from early beggining was that it does not force You to use something standartized but allow You to organize it according Your needs and daily processes. This CRM system allows me to solve different important issues to improve my project control and sales overall. After my suggestion this CRM was implemented not only by other sister companies but also by several partners of our company and are established as really helpful tool to conduct projects and also help sales personal to improve their abilities and skills.

Cons

As a new developing system no always all my wishes can be implemented by 100% but it is sort of understandable.

Craig L.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

EPSCO Ltd

Reviewed on 05/11/2021

We have found this easy to set up, easy to get comfortable with using, adaptable in most ways we need to use and has given us freedom to work remotely on a common package.

Pros

The most important features for our use has been the ability to have quotations and projects built in one central location under a common template. This gives consistency and easy access for all staff without having to know where items are stored on a central server.
Ability to create products and servers which leads to consistency in the text provided in quotations.
Have replaced estimated income documents with Scoro's Pipeline function.

Cons

Inability to separate out lines of a quote so that income from a certain line can be in our pipeline on one month and another in the next. We have a lot of clients who we quote one single quote but the lines of the quote are completed over a period. For invoicing this is not an issue but for estimating income only the total appears in the close by date month.

Aideen M.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Why We Selected Scoro

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

I am very happy with this product - Ido feel we could have done with a lot more training at the beginning, as a result we only scratch the surface with regard to using the many features of Scoro. The plan is to introduce more of the products to the company shortly. And to request more training.

Pros

We were a start up and having worked for large companies using multiple software products for finance/vendor management I decided I wanted one product only. After an extensive search and a lot of research we decided on Scoro. The team at Scoro are helfpul and friendly and eager to keep users happy. They listen to your feedback and requirements and when possible and if demand is high enough they embelish their product e.g. Scoro Gantt being the latest additon.

Cons

I'm still learning and could really do with more training - perhaps not Scoro's issue but we would have had a 2nd visit from a consultant on site if it wasn't for the pandemic. I would like to arrange for a consultant to assist for our future development as soon as travel is possible.

Marius J.
  • Industry: Wholesale

The first CRM/BMS I have fallen in love from the first sight

Reviewed on 21/08/2018

We were looking for CRM/BMS for a long time (more than 5 years), and personally I have tested/checked many of variaous systems. When I have got a SCORO ad and opened preview - something inside me told that this should be definitely what we were looking for. After couple of months we purchased licenses. Onboardin passed very smoothly, and literally we have started to use it and enjoy since a first login. For our small company it is real helper - everything is in the place and if/when somebody is absent (either for vacation or some other reasons) - it is easy to track and make undone tasks of absent person.
Sales chain is a big WOW - very easy to process offers/orders/purchase orders and Invoices (with an option of tracking unpaido ones).
That's it. Though we use not all of features from Ultimate package, but there are plans to transfer more processes to Scoro from other systems we still use paralelly.

Pros

Perfect interface and document relations in the sale chain
Adaptable
Configurable
Feature requests are implemented in a reasonable terms

Cons

The biggest problem currently - there is no line numbers at the proposal, and as far as I was informed - no quick solution for this
Price (especially for bigger enterprises) - as heard from potential customers....

Liene M.

Perfect when you get used to it

Reviewed on 15/08/2018

In general, it seems that we have not even worked so far. Now we are at a more professional level, customer lists are organized and understandable, accounting is transparent. Communication with the client can be traced throughout the course of the relationship.

Pros

368/5000
Easily monitor my time consumption at work.
It is very easy to monitor the dynamics of relationships with the client.
Never miss important things.
I know what my colleagues are doing and where they are.
We have gone through a new level of offer preparation.
Accounting supervision is available to everyone, you can see the status of each client-whether he delayed payment, whether the invoice was sent, etc.
Available from any device with Internet access

Cons

It takes some time to understand the program and its features.
Sometimes the orientation between the sections is similar to the maze :)

Roman L.

Advertising agency with Scoro

Reviewed on 22/08/2018

Lithuanian support is very nice and profesional, everytime helps us when we have any questions. In one place (Scoro) we can organize lots of team jobs, and less use other system programs. Some features what is very need: team chat and file sharing system and mobile aplication more user friendly.

Pros

Our company like most that we can plan jobs by day, we see what jobs is overdued, what is lost, what we should do today and plan work for designer and programmer by job planner. It easy to use invoices, offer and proformas with tasks, and we never loose this information.

Cons

Best thing is invoicing and proforming system what we can easy to generate, send reminders, place task to collegues from email to scoro.

• Industry: Broadcast Media

Scoro feedback

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

just a positive experience, great that there is a program that helps mid-level professionals in their daily work!

Pros

given that I use this program every day, it is very convenient, easy to read and understand for anyone. customer tracking, project management, invoicing - all in one program that works online, which means I can go to work and do my things anywhere in the world

Cons

As soon as the program was installed, we made some corrections that were necessary for our company, and since then the program has been continuously improved and updated. there are no minuses

Maigi P.

Long-term user

Reviewed on 23/03/2021

Very good customer support- questions are answered quickly and they always try to find solutions :)

Pros

Ease of use and customization, covers many business tasks, very good customer support!

Cons

calendar structure and calendar team-view - impossible to understand time-lines

Nickolas L.

Super professional and user-friendly cloud crm

Reviewed on 25/09/2015

Pros

Scoro is the most intuitive, user-friendly CRM system that gives you a totally "big picture" of your sales situation. It is essential in a world of overflowing information. At the same time it can be set up to automate some of your everyday routines, saving you time that you can use on more profitable things. The time you apply to customer activities can be registered and tracked so you can keep an eye on what you use your precious time and how much you actually can bill your time spent.
All in all a super good CRM system which knows how to exploit synergies when several people work together in teams.

Cons

I miss integration with LinkedIn and possible. other social media. It would make it more complete

Kristiina T.

After using Scoro we are finally able to handle customer full profile and account from one...

Reviewed on 16/03/2018

It enabled us to start building the customer relationship management in the company so we understand from the first call until the end of the customer lifetime what has happened with the customer and if we did our best to keep the relationship in the good shape.

Pros

- good view on customers
- good dashboards
- user friendly
- regular version upgrades
- good level support

Cons

- billing and invoicing part can be improved
-daily dashboard for sales representative can be improved

• Industry: Design

Excellend business management software

Reviewed on 17/09/2018

Scoro allows us to manage projects, quotes, invoices and tasks, allowing a single, integrated dashboard view of the business.

Pros

Scoro is highliy customisable and can be set up to suit your business. It also integrates with Toggl and Xero to help streamline our workflow. Scoro is updated regularly with new features.

Cons

It could do with a start/stop task timer to allow easier time entry. We use Toggl to achieve this currently instead.

Roberts L.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Smooth, Efficient and Reliable

Reviewed on 26/04/2018

Ease of work. A unified system for work and monitoring your company.

Pros

An easy way to follow the communication with your contacts.
Ability to see what are you spending time for and what are the rewards for it.
Overall ability to see how your business is doing at a glance.

Cons

When looking at the work report you constantly need to change the default view to current day.
Not so intuitive UI when creating .pdg templates etc.

Bram V.
  • Industry: Online Media

A great software for any creative media company

Reviewed on 26/03/2021

Love it every day!

Pros

I like that it is a real all-in-one solution.

Cons

The help texts for some functions could be improved.

Deivi T.
  • Industry: Media Production

Perfect for salesperson

Reviewed on 14/08/2018

Scoro is very good for salesperson. I can easily create my do-to list and change it if I want. Also it's good thats scoro reminds me my activites.

Pros

Very easy to use, perfect software for salesperson

Cons

So many updates. Sometimes it seemed that evey week there was a new update.

Kadi U.

Reviewed on 21/08/2018

We are working with volunteers so we need great "engine" what keeps all our stuff nice and tighty. Scoro ALMOST can do that.

Pros

Team work possibilities, that every one can see tasks and topics, dont need to send all the emails.

Cons

We need software where EVERYTHING is in one place - full email accounts import included. But now there is possibilite only partly - just send some marketing emails which is not really we need. And if there is google documents under project, it is impossible to choose who may see it. All prject team can, dont like it...

Ryan B.
  • Industry: Information Services
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

One of the best project management tools

Reviewed on 19/10/2021

Pros

Scoro allows you to into a great level of depth when it comes to organizing your tasks .You can create as many subtasks as you need ,assign them ,attach files and put deadlines on them . Overviewing the overall progress is also useful .

Cons

Scoro is more complicated than other project management programs I have used ,there is definitely a learning curve at the beginning . The program doesn't help much with preparing for unplanned events due to how rigid the calendar is .

Kristiine K.
  • Industry: Accounting

Been using the application for almost a year for daily entries associated with job duties.

Reviewed on 01/08/2018

Pros

I like Scoro for its simplicity and light approach. When you are a fresh user, you get used to it quickly. Making entries is convenient as the team makes continuously improvements for the application. In addition you have the oppportunity to design the calendar and home page respectively for your needs.

Cons

Design of the app could be more practical and colourful. For instance you could appoint certain colour for certain activity type - that way it easier to find activities in the calendar view.

• Industry: Import & Export

Scoro review

Reviewed on 15/08/2018

Quite satisfied, I can do everything I need, just some specific cases require a bit of adaptation of the software to a certain need, but that is a rare occasion.

Pros

The general functions to create/manage tasks and projects and the ability to follow them easily.

Cons

If you want to manage PDF templates and the field options in them you have to have some coding background to understand it, a simple employee cannot manage these things I constantly need help from Scoro team or a Web Developer to make some more advanced changes.

Tommi K.

Almost there

Reviewed on 27/09/2018

Quite good. There are some minor issues but sometimes the blame should be directed to the admin instead of the software provider.

Pros

Quite easy to use and having all the necessary information in one project.

Cons

The invoicing of the used hours should be done without adding them to an invoice as a summed hours. All the lines must be invoced separately if needed.

Ali Y.

Scoro - Good

Reviewed on 18/03/2021

Pros

Ease and comfort
User interface
Reminders
Ease of change

Cons

Nothing - All specifications were fun and easy

• Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Automate your tasks with Scoro

Reviewed on 22/04/2019

Scoro is used in our company as one of the CRM tool. We use scoro for mainly invoicing needs.

Pros

Zero Learning curve
360-degree overview of a customer: this gives me the a-z information of my customer, which is amazing.
Integration with other tools are simple.

Cons

Bit pricey compared to other similar tools in the market.

Tadas C.

Full of features, lazy support

Reviewed on 22/08/2018

Pros

A lot of features in the product, have an API.

Cons

Lack of plug and play integrations. This would help to exploit product even more.

Reelika R.
  • Industry: Media Production

Amazingly easy to use!

Reviewed on 11/09/2018

Pros

Amazingly user friendly software, good and fast customer support

Cons

In some periods there are too many updates

Gerry K.

It offers so much versatility allowing a group of us to share diaries and see what each one is...

Reviewed on 11/04/2018

Pros

It works. Appears to work seamlessly and simply on the surface while behind the scenes it must be very complex. Makes it easy for the user.

Cons

While clicking on an existing calendar event it is really easy to move it to another time of day without noticing. Would be better if changes to time required a confirmation.

Kristīne K.

Scoro Review

Reviewed on 23/08/2018

overall I have positive experience using Scoro daily.

Pros

It's easy to use. I can easily send invoice and message to costumer and the same time let my colleagues know which things are done.

Cons

Sometimes I can't find contacts that already exist. So in our system there is some contacts/ costumers that are saved twice.