Playvox

Quality Assurance Software for customer service teams.

4.8/5

80 Software options

Tonya K.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Quality in a nut shell!

Reviewed on 20/05/2019

As I mentioned above, PlayVox provides us with so much insight into how we are doing with our training program. It has also increased our ability to maintain a level of quality to ensure our customers are well taken care of.

Pros

PlayVox is an amazing tool that allows you to do all your quality assurance checks and coaching session in one place. We love the ability to create scorecards dynamic to our workflows and communication channels. Because it is so simple to use, we were able to ramp up our season quality assurance team within hours and then let them get to it.

The insights we get from PlayVox also provide us with very valuable information that will help us improve our training for the next season. We are able to quickly see where our team members struggle so that we can increase our emphasis in those areas when we ramp up for the new year.

Cons

The only thing that we do not use is the rewards program. The gift cards that are available to select from limit our ability to use them because we have team members all around the world.

Response from Playvox

Hi Tonya!
Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review. We know of the importance of a good QA process and we are continuously improving. G2 just named us leaders in call center quality assurance. Hope you are enjoying our last enhancements!

Michael S.

Easy to Use Quality Software

Reviewed on 19/05/2019

Overall easy to use and a decent option for small to medium sized businesses that need some Quality reporting.

Pros

This software is easy to use and easy to customize. Also includes some native reporting built into it.

Cons

In order to make an adjustment to an audit form, you basically need to create a whole new form which is not ideal for reporting trends.

Response from Playvox

Hi Michae! Thank you for your review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as the easiest to use contact center quality assurance solution, and we are committed to continuously improving our product.

Kyriakos G.
  • Industry: Computer Games

Playvox review

Reviewed on 04/03/2021

My overall experience with Playvox is positive and im glad the project went for it as it is easy to use and the data presented in an organized and easy to comprehend manner.

Pros

When we move to Playvox, the transfer was completed fairly easily as the software is easy to use

Cons

Sometimes the disputes do not work as intended creating turbulence in the process of disputing cases.

Response from Playvox

Hi Kyriakos!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Ana L.

All in all very good

Reviewed on 04/03/2021

Pros

Having the ability to have templates helps to standardize notations for coaching!

Cons

I wish that filters were set on "all" by default, and not on "month"

Response from Playvox

Hi Ana!
Thank you for your review! Your feedback helps us deliver an even better product. We are actively listening to what our customers need and will definitely take your recommendation into consideration. I will pass this recommendation on to our product team and they will evaluate this (feature/enhancement). Feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Katie B.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Love Playvox!

Reviewed on 04/03/2021

I think Playvox was a great tool that greatly assisted our agents with the knowledge and information needed to excel within their positions. It was also great to be able to post on a community space where we could give encouragement to the team.

Pros

I love the search feature where agents could type keywords and bring up different sources that involved that keyword for user friendly access.

Cons

I wish there were more restrictions for the agents such as posting without approval etc.

Response from Playvox

Hi Katie!
Thank you for taking the time to provide input and share your experiences with us. We are always excited to hear from our customers and want to be sure our Workforce Engagement Management is doing all it can to power your contact center. Feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Youssef hossam E.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Best Monitoring platform for call centers

Reviewed on 18/10/2020

Pros

Playvox is a powerful tool for monitoring agents and adjusting their skills to meet the company requirements and also it's easy to use as an agent and as an administrator.

Cons

Playvox is perfect but needs a guide for each page and how does the page works as some pages is difficult to understand and how to use for that I had to ask their support to help me.
Instead they can put a simple guide for each role.

Response from Playvox

Hi Youssef
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Kdiron N.

Great Product

Reviewed on 04/03/2021

It is easy to use for both management and agent

Pros

I love how it is user friendly and easy to manage

Cons

I have no negative feedbacks. The product is good

Response from Playvox

Hi Kdiron!

Stacy W.
  • Industry: Food Production
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Posting on Care Center Page

Reviewed on 16/03/2021

Pros

Ease of posting things

Cons

Too many posting from the same person can I have a delete button

Response from Playvox

Hi Stacy!

• Industry: Information Services
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Userfriendly and ease the learning progress

Reviewed on 21/04/2021

overall is good , wish to have more function in future

Pros

training and evaluation, basically i can evaluate my quality of service and the result of service in playvox

Cons

hope to expand function in HR relation
function. Hopefully there are more function in playvox such as the application for internal transfer opportunities and able to see the position vacancy via playvox

Kaitlyn S.

PlayVox Very Simple and Manageable

Reviewed on 16/10/2020

Pros

I like PlayVox due to it's layout, It is very easy to use and understand. It evens gives you points for logging in, you can always compete against coworkers for the better spot, It makes work motivating. Very pleased with it.

Cons

It doesn't let us know what and how we can earn badges

Response from Playvox

Hi Kaitlyn!

Abdul H.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

It helps us to check the evaluations of our roles

Reviewed on 04/03/2021

My overall all experience was fantastic using playvox

Pros

The Evaluation process and the ease of quizzez

Cons

Nothing Much everything is on top notch and everything work perfectly

Response from Playvox

Hi Abdul!
Thank you for sharing your feedback. One of our objectives is to focus on the employee experience. We're glad Playvox is providing you with the tools to make you feel more knowledgeable and make your job easier.

Ina S.
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 16/10/2020

Pros

I like the idea behind it and how easy it is to use

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to find what you are looking for

Response from Playvox

Hi Ina!

Claudiu G.
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Honest- simple review

Reviewed on 21/10/2020

Pros

The initial integration was quite easy, even though I was not the one that made it happen.
Some settings we needed were implemented afterwards.

The feature I like the most is the Quality Evaluation. ( the main thing playvox is about imo)

Cons

We can not set up our KPIs /progress on the KPIs ( like we have CSAT as a target and its results are changing every hour)

Response from Playvox

Hi Claudiu!

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Easy software to give feedback on your workers

Reviewed on 21/10/2020

Pros

It’s a very innovative way of getting feedback on your work. You can ask questions regarding the feedback, and once everything’s clear you can sign it.

Cons

The layout could be a bit improved, so that it’s more clear

• Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

very good

Reviewed on 31/10/2020

Pros

It is very accurate and I thing there is no mistake happened with me

Cons

I think this program is very good but some times I feel that is not fair in total score

Response from Playvox

Hi!
Thank you for your review.
We appreciate your feedback and will take it into consideration for future enhancements.

• Industry: Entertainment

Fun and Informative

Reviewed on 16/10/2020

Congratulations, it's a really nice tool on the daily basis.

Pros

It's easy, simple and the features are great!

Cons

Few options of interaction with other users.

Response from Playvox

Hi
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as the easiest to use contact center quality assurance solution, and we are committed to continuously improving our product so it remains intuitive to use and delivers great experience and value for customer service teams.

Bartosz O.

Playvox review

Reviewed on 04/03/2021

Pros

Product is easy to use and the inferface is very friendly.

Cons

I didn't notice anything that bothered me

Response from Playvox

Hi Bartosz!

Chantal G.

Great Performance System

Reviewed on 24/10/2021

Very positive and fun!

Pros

Really easy to use and great for users to keep track of their progress. Also allows user to record what they need to work on and dispute scores.

Cons

The page to view and accept your reviews can be hard to find and it is not always clear where to click to accept it.

Maher S.

Best monitor software

Reviewed on 14/10/2021

A quick and cool tool to be used by the companies

Pros

Helping improve the quality of the work
Very good and easy to use

Cons

We need yo open multiple taps of different notifications not turning the same page into the notification to see it then go back again to the main page to check the next one

Haroon P.

Playvox - The real-time monitoring system

Reviewed on 14/10/2021

Overall its the best software to use..!!

Pros

The most important thing is that it really helps us to Aline our stats.

Cons

It hangs sometimes..!! While auditing .

Samantha T.

Playvox

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

I didn't mind playvox but not sure if I would recommend it

Pros

I loved the Karma Point feature and Engagement feature where employees would ask questions. Other than that this feature was subpar. Could be a lot better.

Cons

It wasn't user friendly at all. Very confusing set up.

Response from Playvox

Hi Samantha!

Nur haszatul A.

Satisfied with this software

Reviewed on 27/10/2020

I think this software helps me a lot in describing my performance and my task.

Pros

We can find the quiz or task we wanna do easily by searching or click the column stated. We just have to choose we are from which department and just enroll to start do the quiz. On my point of view, we can barely know the answer after we finish answer each question. The color used is also attractive.

Besides, I used this software to check my QA results. We can check our performance by daily, weekly, monthly or else. The graph shown can be easily understood. It helps me checked my performance a lot.

Cons

For me, if I want to dispute my QA results, it's quite confusing. Maybe our person in charge not discovered yet how to used the dispute method

Response from Playvox

Hi Nur!
Thank you for your review. We're glad our tool is helping you improve your performance. Will also pass your feedback on to our product team so we can improve our disputes feature.

Nikhilesh C.

Almost perfect

Reviewed on 10/03/2021

All good. Smooth and reliable

Pros

Reports at glance.
Different categories can be created

Cons

If I have to check real time agent numbers there is no easy way

Response from Playvox

Hi Nikhilesh! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're glad you find our reports valuable. We are working hard to make sure they help you accelerate decision-making and performance improvements.

Ahmed G.

Helpful Tool

Reviewed on 12/03/2021

Pros

This tool is easy to use and very helpful for our business.

Cons

Just "Too many requests" error that appears repeatedly.

Response from Playvox

Hi Ahmed!

Kolakoth C.
  • Industry: Accounting

Playvox part of the work

Reviewed on 22/10/2021

It is an indispensable part of our daily work.

Pros

Versatile and easy to operate such as Team coaching and QA checks

Cons

Sometimes the system is slow At the time of checking the Interrelation ID