NinjaOne Reviews

Michael
Michael

Good RMM with a Great interface and Amazing Support

Reviewed on 16/03/2021

Ninja allows us to manage system and software updates, proactively monitor systems for issues, and automate many of the problems that users face.

Pros

Let's just get this out there: after trying most of the RMM's out there, Ninja's interface is really hard to beat. For our day to day technicians, accessing scripts, remotely accessing systems, and checking system statuses is only one to two clicks away. They don't have all the features that other RMM's have, but what they do have works well and they are added more features pretty consistently.

As a very important side note, their support is unrivaled. We have never had an issue getting an answer to any of our questions.

Cons

There are a few things that could be better in the software. In comparing Ninja with other major RMMs there are some features missing that would help on a day to day basis. The network monitor is outdated and very limited in its capabilities. AD integration and SAML aren't here yet, but there are due to be released in April.

Brian

Ninja One changed our business

Reviewed on 08/08/2022

Fantastic, I can't fault ay aspect of the solution or the people working with the company.

Pros

The ease of use along with the great development, technical, support and sales teams mean we are never stuck. That great relationship with the company along with the efficiency of the software means we gave gained and incredible amount of time to do work instead of working on the software.

Cons

The only criticism I have of Ninja One is that they produce a huge amount of features regularly but we would love to have access to them often before they are ready. This is due to the development being customer driven so the upgrades they offer are always great and we are a little impatient!

N-central

Reasons for Choosing NinjaOne

Needed a more mature and capable product

Atera

Reasons for Switching to NinjaOne

Better functionality, better ease of use, better value, and better people to work with.
Ivy

It wasn't bad, but users bounced off it for interface reasons and support issues so we left

Reviewed on 06/09/2023

Overall it was ok. The software seemed like it was on its way, but the amount it cost had me feeling like we were paying to be beta testers

Pros

Cleanliness of design was nice. Actively developed

Cons

Things that were not present were described as forthcoming, but no roadmap at the time.

Ioan

Migrating to NinjaOne was the best choice for our firm

Reviewed on 25/01/2022

We use a majority of the functionnalities (monitoring, scripting, remote control, update management) on a daily basis, but still have the pleasant feeling of discovering new ways to deploy, retrieve information on the clients park and save time on time-consming tasks.

On the human level, discussing with the NinjaONe team has always been a real pleasure, as they are accessible, from the commercial team to the back office team (support & expert team) . After more than a year and a half working with their tool and having regular exchanges with the NinjaOne team, I have never experienced the classic and destestable one way relationship : provider to client. I can truly say that the relationship with the NinjaOne team represents a real collaboration between two companies.

Pros

Compared to the RMM Platform we used for more than 4 years (which was a must in the market), I discovered with NinjaOne a complete tool bringing a real sense of modernity in this RMM sector. I'm still wondering how their team managed the difficult task of combinging a fully developed tool with and an interface easy to apprehend.

Cons

So many functionalities that it was sometimes frustrating for my team to figure out how to totally manage the tool.

Nick
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Excellent RMM software, highly recommended.

Reviewed on 04/03/2021

Our overall experience of NinjaRMM is massively positive. The platform has enabled us as an MSP to fully manage all our clients patching and asset management needs.

Pros

Excellent portal interface, that is so clear and concise for everyone to use. The patch management and asset information is top notch. The features and functionality of the platform are also superb and always being added to.

Cons

Nothing, the platform works so much better than the RMM software we replaced.

Datto RMM, Atera and Kaseya VSA

Reasons for Choosing NinjaOne

Costs of SolarWinds was expensive. The portal layout and design of SolarWinds was clunky and not intuitive to use. NinjaRMM's simple cost brackets and online portal are lightyears ahead of SolarWinds and other RMM platforms.

SolarWinds Patch Manager

Reasons for Switching to NinjaOne

The pricing structure and overall usability was light years ahead of any other vendors offerings. The presales technical information was excellent.
James

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 10/11/2020

I can't praise Ninja more. From the support team to the account managers, and even the developers, everyone has been fantastic. Their pricing is more than fair and they always do everything possible to keep their customers happy. We are delighted with the influx of new features we receive regularly and would recommend their solution and them as a company to all MSP's and internal IT users.

Pros

Compared to some of the products we tested the UI is so user friendly allowing all users to get to grips with it straight away.
Ninja are constantly devloping new features for the product, that are introduced seemlessly.
Setting up the alerting was very simple and encompasses everything we require for our customers.
They have the ability to monitor Raid, which was the feature that put them to the top of the pile for us as we have used several that were unable to offer this essential component.

Cons

Some features such as AD integration, maintenance windows, a mobile app and linux monitoring were missing, but they are either being developed or have been implemented since purchasing.

ITarian, ConnectWise Automate, Pulseway and Datto SIRIS

Reasons for Switching to NinjaOne

Although all of the options available have positives and negatives, we felt the features we were getting, matched with the pricing and the UI made it an easy choice. In the 2 years since using Ninja we as a company have not regretted the choice or considered jumping to another provider.
Kamran

Amazing RMM Dashboard, Very simple, easy to use & deploy, great alerting and does it all!

Reviewed on 24/09/2020

NinjaRMM is fantastic, our engineers productivity have increased. Our SLA's are being met faster, Ninja just lets me and my colleagues get on with our job, providing all the information, monitoring and tools we need without it being cluttered or too in your face.

Pros

For me as a 3rd Line Engineer and someone who oversees the Desks and manages Engineers, Ninja just gives us all the tools and enables us to do our job so much more quicker and easily compared to predecessing RMM tools. The Dashboard first of all is very clear and informative and very easy and simple to use. It is not cluttered and displays all your relevant alerts exactly where they need to be. The integration process was also very simple, its literally one click of a button of installing an agent. If you use RMM, then its simple to automate and deploy this as of apposed to other RMM tools which are clunky, stop responding and break so often!

Cons

There are a few bits and bobs missing from Ninja, for example TeamViewer automatic integration and deployment on MAC(s) but after discussion with my great Account Manager he pushed this forward to Development, as he always does with anything that I think would be great to be added to Ninja. Its fantastic as pretty much at all opportunities my requested features I have seen been added so they are very responsive and do listen to Administrator needs.

Lucas
Lucas

Great RMM for the price -Fast, Responsive and Feature rich!

Reviewed on 12/06/2023

Pros

The interface once you get used to it is super fast and responsive. Great feature set, patching is very good and scripting also.

Cons

The interface is a bit odd, however once you get used to it and learn your way around, it's fine.

N-sight, N-central and SuperOps.ai

Reasons for Choosing NinjaOne

Syncro was no longer suitable for our business.

Syncro

Reasons for Switching to NinjaOne

Maturity, less complex then some of the other options while still having the important features we wanted.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Easy to use RMM software that checks all the boxes

Reviewed on 24/02/2020

Ninja has helped us take control of our remote assets as well as internal assets. It makes it easy to remotely connect to a computer and deploy software with ease.

Pros

The software is easy to use and deploy. Allows remote connectivity and monitoring of many assets, even if they don't reach the domain often.

Cons

I would like to see a set storage place where programs and scripts could be placed. Instead, I link to Dropbox or Onedrive to deploy programs

Stephen

Reviews of product

Reviewed on 02/04/2024

Pros

It's very easy to use it was. It was even easier to train somebody how to use it.

Cons

It could always be user-friendly or more. Also the price too

Nick
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Must read for anyone exploring RMM options in the marketplace... Look no further!

Reviewed on 23/09/2020

The uncanny thing about how Ninja caught our eye is that the technical ability of the platform was the last thing that sealed the deal for us, it was our experience dealing with Ninja as a company that really won us over. Merely reading through Ninja's website and social media content made us feel as if they were speaking directly to us, they seemed to know the pain & struggles we were feeling with our incumbent and purportedly had the answer - we had a good feeling, but the proof would be in the pudding... I submitted a query via their website and awaited contact.

In the not too distant future I got a call from one of their Account Executives to follow up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], (who I still deal with on a regular basis) from the outset knew that a deal of this size could be easily lost, so no pushy sales techniques or hard-play negotiations here. After about 2 months or so of discussions, technical demonstrations and aggressive testing by ourselves Ninja made us an offer. All I'll say is that they suggested a 12 month term, but we were that confident that we asked for longer.

Pros

Having spoken to other Ninja partners that have similar numbers of devices under management we have all deployed ninja in vastly different ways so that it slots perfectly into our day to day operations, but unilaterally agree that Ninja's RMM is the best foundation we have found for our needs. Key to this being it's flexibility for you to adapt it, or to adjust your working processes to complement it. Day to day we see that the Ninja RMM causes us less work, updates are released without breaking features that worked before and in general we are a more efficient team because of it.

Cons

We were trying to replace an RMM system that we'd worked with for almost 8 years, it would be too easy to draw comparisons between the two. Short of the obvious learning curve associated with working within a new dashboard and the retraining of "muscle memory" for us, there aren't really any "cons" to speak of.

Luca

Software per MSP

Reviewed on 28/05/2022

It has greatly simplified the work of technicians. It has improved all prevention work and especially the ability to handle multiple devices at once.

Pros

What is interesting is the ability to automate so many repetitive and tedious functions for an IT person. Centrally manage patches of windows and third-party software.

Cons

The thing that perhaps needs improvement is that when running tasks at set times there is no option to have an email arrive with the outcome of the task.

SolarWinds Service Desk

Reasons for Choosing NinjaOne

Because Ninjaone in my opinion handled the update patch better. Furthermore, the price includes a ticketing system

Datto RMM

Reasons for Switching to NinjaOne

Price, simplicity, functionality and product offer
Gary

Ninja meets all requirements

Reviewed on 08/11/2019

I support about 100 desktops and 5 servers with Ninja. It’s my lifeline to my clients and saves me untold hours by not having to go onsite and by automating many routines.

Pros

The interface is what I like best. It is clean and easy to navigate, even though there are a lot of features. You can choose to stay simple on the surface or go deeper for more tools.

Cons

I wish they had more routine training for the more complex aspects of the program. There’s a lot to learn that would help me but I need some hand holding!

Lionel

Merci Ninja Rmm

Reviewed on 12/10/2021

I solve a lot of business problem , can correct almost everything by remote . My country is very large so they can help me also to make it from my office

Pros

I like the contact with the ninja team , the free courses , they help me grow a lot .

Cons

Some feature was missing , but Ninja team now put the backup solution and that’s work perfectly

Acronis Cyber Backup and Kaseya VSA

Reasons for Choosing NinjaOne

The customer, contact . The service , the purpose . The facility to deploy . The efficient of the software

Acronis Cyber Backup and Kaseya VSA

Reasons for Switching to NinjaOne

I choose them cause I trust them . Free courses , free try . My manager always follow me and answer to my questions . The prices
Jesse

Best RMM out there!

Reviewed on 13/11/2019

We have been able to have eyes on all clients servers which helps us a lot since before server drives would die without us checking or the client paying for your manual backup check service. Ninja allows us to monitor networks at a fair price to us and them. It also allowed us to use the TeamViewer integration to disable all RDP access for a much more secure remote tool.

Pros

Ninja RMM has helped our MSP us better manage our growing customer base while providing us with the peace of mind client networks are being properly maintained and monitored.

Cons

We have not had many issues with Ninja RMM so far. If anything the company is younger than most RMM platforms but funny enough I find that to be an advantage since they are constantly adding features and improving their platform.

N-central, Kaseya VSA and ConnectWise PSA

Reasons for Switching to NinjaOne

Ease of use and general management was less intense. Ninja RMM also had a great support team based in the US that is always extremely helpful.
Marek

NinjaOne Review

Reviewed on 12/05/2023

Overall, my experience with NinjaOne was highly positive. The platform's user-friendly interface and customizable options allowed me to effectively manage tasks and workflows. The intuitive design made it easy to navigate and access the tools I needed, boosting productivity. The exceptional customer support ensured that I received prompt assistance whenever required. Although the limited integration options were a drawback, the core functionalities provided by NinjaOne met my needs. With continued updates and enhancements, NinjaOne has the potential to further optimize workflows and become an even more valuable asset for businesses and individuals alike.

Pros

One of the things I liked most about NinjaOne was its intuitive and user-friendly interface. The platform was designed with simplicity in mind, making it easy to navigate and utilize its various features. The clean and organized layout enhanced productivity and allowed me to quickly access the tools and information I needed. Additionally, the extensive range of customizable options and templates offered flexibility in tailoring the platform to my specific needs. The customer support provided by NinjaOne was also exceptional, with responsive and knowledgeable staff ready to assist whenever I encountered any issues or had questions.

Cons

While NinjaOne had many positive aspects, one thing I liked least was the limited integration options with third-party applications. Although it offered essential features and tools within its platform, there were instances when I needed to connect and sync data with other software or services. The lack of seamless integration with popular applications and platforms made it more challenging to streamline workflows and consolidate information. Expanding the range of integrations would enhance the overall usability and interoperability of NinjaOne.

Christopher
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Ninja saved us time by simplifying our MSP workflow

Reviewed on 11/11/2019

Pros

The thing I liked most about Ninja was that coming from our old RMM platform (Centrastage aka AutoTask Endpoint Management, aka Datto RMM) was that you did not need to have a tech spend days reading documentation on setup best practices and then commit weeks to redeployment. When you login to NinjaRMM for the first time the website walks you through the basic setup of your account, clients, etc. When done that walkthrough you are ready to start using Ninja but with just two clicks you can easily hop over to the settings page and customize things even further. That ease of implementation made our switch to NinjaRMM go so smoothly and quickly that we finished account setup and transfer of all clients in less time than planned for!

Cons

The thing I like least about Ninja is they do not have an Android mobile app at the moment (Nov 2019) only a iOS app. Being able to check system health/status and run tasks from mobile on Android would be wonderful. That said they very well may have an Android app in development and being that Android holds a majority market share it seems unlikely that Ninja won't eventually release an Android mobile app.

N-sight, ConnectWise Automate and Pulseway
William

Reliable RMM, Responsive Support, Receptive Executives, and One of the best softwares I have...

Reviewed on 25/09/2018

There was always a fear that the patching of machines was not being done properly. And the basic thing we are paid to do was patch. We would spend countless hours with other platforms verifying, rectifying, and doubling our work load. Ninja's patching just works, and now they have added reboot notification on the main dash so we can see in a glance what machines need reboot to complete a patch. Even with schedules reboots, this is a security blanket.

Pros

The tool, just works. No fuss no mess. The MSP market space is hard enough without dealing with tools that do the opposite of what it is supposed to do. I have used other platforms, they start with K & N. One was just a bear to use, the other couldn't keep agents online. But Ninja, you install it, you set it and you check it. It just does it work. Which is to make my engineers life easier. What use to take 12 engineers, now takes 4. What you pay, is definitely not reflective of what you get. And the best part, they truly understand that in order for them to succeed, they need company's like mine to succeed. A true company that partners with us. I cannot say enoug good things about them.

Cons

The reporting is a little lite, but the community has raised its concerns and now the fix is on the road map. Same goes for a slew of other features that the community wanted/needed. Just wish they could 100X their development team every quarter .

Jose
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Could not think of a different solution

Reviewed on 01/05/2023

We were looking for a Remote access tool replacement, but encountered that NinjaOne's features will do other things we needed to resolve as well, like patch management and inventory.

Pros

NinjaOne was extremely easy to setup and deploy within our organization. Using ESET to pus the installer, in a matter of minutes the computers were being populated in the dashboard.Easy to remote login to computers using either Splasdot, NinjaRemote or TeamViewer if you have the license to incorporate it. Installing/modifying programs, registry changes, ps scripts is very easy to do, and their knowledge base articles are very helpful

Cons

We have only used this platform for about 5 months, but have not encountered a problem that could be resolved.

Microsoft Intune

Reasons for Switching to NinjaOne

Much cheaper and had better features
Kyle

A fantastic RMM tool, with a few needed features yet to be added

Reviewed on 27/06/2017

Ninja has streamlined our service delivery offerings and saved us money. It's a great tool and offers fantastic value.

Pros

Value and feature set are the two easy ones. But the biggest difference with Ninja is the support and development. Support (and everyone else at the company), have been AWESOME to work with. Ninja has also kept their roadmap up to date and hit every milestone on it. That is HUGE from a software company.

We have been very happy working with Ninja over the last 18 months.

Cons

Ninja is lacking some search features that larger organizations need. For instance, with other products, we are able to run any crazy search our heart desires and act on it. For instance if we want to see all Windows 10 machines that have the latest version of Chrome installed across our entire client base, it's not possible with Ninja. We've been working with the company to get this implemented. Once they have that capability, I will have no other complaints!

Response from NinjaOne

Hi Kyle,

Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated.

We've recently released an advanced search feature under our Devices view through which you can build queries for Windows 10 machines that have Chrome greater than Version X. We're also hard at work with third-party patching so you can patch all versions of Chrome that's out-of-date. Stay tuned for that release :)

Nathan

Outstanding Piece of kit!

Reviewed on 30/04/2019

We are able to automate and detect a multitude of tasks and issues before they are needed to be done manually. This software does exactly what they say it does, saves you time and money. If you are in the MSP field and are looking for a RMM solution, don't waste your time with the opposition, go to NinjaRMM.

Pros

We have grown along side this software, from the very beginning we were told what milestones Ninja were going to hit and they always come up with the goods. Our business has been able to grow rapidly and efficiently due to the help of this software and ease of use. We trialed almost every other software on the market, we wanted value for money and ease of use. If that's what you are looking for NinjaRMM is what you are looking for!

Cons

If i were to be really picky i would have to say, development was a little slow in the beginning however every company has to find their feet. I can say these guys really have and they have a good support chain to continue to grow.

Kevin
  • Industry: Computer Networking

We are fortunate as an MSP to have implemented NinjaRMM as our network device monitoring...

Reviewed on 07/08/2017

The ability to proactively manage our Customer's network infrastructure with confidence.

Pros

To be a good MSP, good tools must be available. Those tools must be accurate, cost-effective and of course, easy to learn. Ease-of-use and customizable policies for device management and alerting are two of the features/benefits that stand out with this product vs. the competition. Being able to reliably and proactively monitor/remediate Windows/MAC and SNMP devices is the fundamental goal of our MSP relationship with our customers and NinjaRMM makes that possible in a cost-effective solution.

Cons

I would like to see more detailed and customizable reporting options, such as the ability to create a custom report that will list any of the metrics I choose from the collected data.
Also, I would like to see integration with more mainstream antivirus solutions.

Response from NinjaOne

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your kind words. We are restructuring some of our data on the backend to make it more accessible for reporting. This is a little bit involved and we'll let you know when we are close to new reporting features. Thanks again for being a partner!

-Andy

Matthew

Switching to NinjaRMM was one of the best decisions we have ever made as a company.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017

Productivity has gone up since we have been on NinjaRMM, even my "non-tech" office manager uses NinjaRMM with ease.

Pros

Ease of use, the layout and design are intuitive and both easy to learn and teach, but it is also a very powerful tool to have at your fingertips.
Their choice of partners is well thought out. The partners that are selected provide positive tools I can take to my clients without hesitation.
The online community is very active and the key people at NinjaRMM are right there just as involved and always ready to listen to new ideas.

Cons

Maybe some tweaks in how the reports that we provide to our clients could be setup. I would like to see the ability to select what items gone on each report. Some clients want just a general overview while other clients want all the dirty details.

Response from NinjaOne

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for your support. We look forward to keep delivering features the community wants.

-Andy

Adam

Solid product that just works. Doesn't try to be overly fancy or complicated.

Reviewed on 24/02/2018

Makes managing client servers and workstations much easier than our last RMM platform. The Integration with TeamViewer is top-notch and works almost like it's part of the product.

Pros

We like the simple and easy to navigate interface. When testing the product compared to other RMM platforms, we noticed right away the difference in how simplified Ninja was and it didn't take us 10 minutes clicking on ten sections and five sub-sections before we found the setting we were looking for.

Cons

The product does lack some features, and as new features are added it does take away some of the easy-to-use nature of the interface. Hopefully Ninja will be able to balance the addition of new features (which it does need to remain competitive) with maintaining a clean interface. Thus far, they've done a pretty decent job, but that may be due to the product still being fairly spartan compared to the bigger players in the industry. Fortunately for us, we did not need all of the extra bells and whistles the big guys have. Those extra features don't come cheap, either.

Response from NinjaOne

Thank you for the review Adam, we will do our best to be the best RMM on the market. Please send any feedback related to features to [email protected]

david

A fantastic product

Reviewed on 23/07/2021

a very helpful team

a very helpful team

Pros

simplicity, great features and a doddle to setup. Some useful features, not available elsewhere

Cons

i would like more software options, and maybe a tech call every quarter to go through my setup, and suggestions or help with Ninja

Datto RMM and SolarWinds Service Desk