Canva

4.7 (9,604)
Graphic design & video editing tool for web and print

(9,604)
4.6/5
4.5/5
4.7/5
4.4/5

Jon S.

Canva - Pretty much the only image editor you need

Reviewed on 05/05/2022

Pros

Free version is very powerful and can do most tasks. Runs right out of Chrome. Easy to turn videos into animated gifs. I am very experienced with photoshop, and use Canva for most applications because the interface is simple, easy to use. Drag and drop functionality. Been using Canva for a long time, and it's always getting better and better - and the price for pro higher and higher.

Cons

I wish there was a few other ways to distort the images with more effects. More fonts would also be nice. It would be nice if they added a feature save your uploaded images in groups instead of just a long list.

Asfak M.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Great design tool for small business & presentation

Reviewed on 30/04/2022

Canva is an excellent online graphic design tool for me. It can be used for everything from making basic photo edits to designing social media images & presentations. It has so many features, and also comes for $12.95 per month. That's so affordable. There’s also a very generous free plan. The brand kit alone is enough for me to buy the pro version.

Pros

Canva has tons of templates that you can use directly or can be used for inspiration for your stuff. which can all be customizable to your preferred color scheme, and size depending on what you are creating! It offers a huge library of stock material that is SO quick and easy to access - including videos, and sounds.

Cons

I with canva gives us more flexibility while editing shapes. A pen tool could double my impression. They should add more backgrounds & templates. It starts lagging while editing a large file containing 50+ artboards.

Brian T.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Canva is an awesome app if you want to brand a logo

Reviewed on 02/05/2022

Pros

I use Canvas for my logos and watermarking my logos on to pictures. Easy to make your daily thoughts look professional. They have a free trail version but it is limited to what you can use as far as Backgrounds etc. Luckly, the full app is pretty inexpensive. It's worth the upgrade.

Cons

I didnt like the free version much because its limitations on selections but the paid version isnt bad.

Jill B.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Canva Review

Reviewed on 23/02/2022

Very good experience - I love using Canva.

Pros

This is one of my favorite platforms. It is extremely user friendly and easy to navigate. Although I have a good amount of experience with design, I think a person with very little design experience could easily use this! I used to use photoshop for design and have almost entirely started used this platform because I find I can design something much quicker with the same outcome!

Cons

I honestly do not have a lot of complaints as I find this platform to be very useful. My only small complaint would be that sometimes when I upload images the resolution is lower and it comes out a bit fuzzy.

Rohaan S.

Canva is my go to photo editor

Reviewed on 01/04/2022

Overall I would describe Canva as a superb graphic design tool probably best suited to small business owners, entrepeneurs or online marketers who want to create content quickly with design creations that can be easily adapted and customised to suit most platforms easily.

Pros

Quick and easy to use software. Canva has all I need to quickly edit photos, create logos, banners, ad posts or thumbnails for social media marketing purpose or other content creation, website or graphic design.
There is a very generous free service that allows access to hundreds of templates, designs options compatible with desktop, tablet and mobile devices. Uploading, downloading and sharing my canva designs with other platforms is very fast and easy and the designs even with the free service are of good professional quality.

Cons

The free service can be limited somewhat when it comes to accessing stock images ,the more popular and attractive images invariably restricted to the paid option. The paid service is fairly inexpensive however and for those using their own images, these can be easily uploaded for use in editing and designs.

Abegail R.

Canva is the BEST

Reviewed on 22/04/2022

I would give Canva a 10/10. I have been using this for over a year and I have no issues with it thus far. Canva is no doubt the best

Pros

Canva makes me feel as if I am the best graphic designer that exists. It is a beginner-friendly tool that makes the most novice person an expert in the field. It is not too pricey in comparison to other tools but for me, the free version also has a lot of great features and accessibilities that will bring your project to life and let it seem as if your paid hundreds of dollars to a professional when all you did was use this awesome tool.

Cons

Cons on Canva? Impossible to find, Canva is the best

Canav making presentations and design easy.

Reviewed on 12/04/2022

I have had a great experience with Canva. It is an easy to use platform that has allowed me to create beautiful designs. I have also found the customer service to be excellent. They are always quick to respond to any questions I have and are very helpful.

Pros

I really liked how easy it was to use. I've never been very good with design, but Canva made it really simple and fun. I also loved how many options there were - it was really easy to find the perfect template for what I needed.

Cons

There's not much I don't like about Canva. If I had to choose something, it would be that it can be a bit overwhelming at first. There are so many options and templates that it can be tough to know where to start. But once you get the hang of it, it's easy to find what you're looking for and create beautiful designs.

Marco D.
  • Industry: Chemicals

A good product to start

Reviewed on 17/03/2022

for just in time editing is a perfect solution, expecially for social presentation or posts

Pros

some activity are very simply to develops

Cons

t is not really professional if you want to editing graphics project in a deep mode

Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW

Reasons for Switching to Canva

I choose Canva only for the smart and quickly system of graphic creation
Lunga K.
  • Industry: Capital Markets

Canva makes things easy for me and my team

Reviewed on 21/03/2022

Pros

I can write the book about Canva, they have many great features even on their trial version. Canva offers thousands of templates for resume, YouTube Thumbnails, Facebook Ads, Presentation, LinkedIn header e.t.c. Their templates are all in high quality making it easy for my brand to standout. All these templates are perfectly sized according to the app their are made for.

Another feature I like the most about Canva is that you can invite your team to view your design online and make edits when necessary by sharing a design link with them. Upload your own files from your device and edit them easily. Canva also offers social share buttons, so no hassle when it comes to sharing your work on social media platforms or even your website since they also give you embed code.

Canva has been very helpful to my businesses.

Cons

They don't have long video templates for edits.

Sarah S.

I've been using Canva for 6 yrs. for a reason!

Reviewed on 14/10/2021

I've seen the evolution with Canva over time. Reading some of their own articles from what they conceived of their brand, I don't think they ever expected to grow the features to this extent. I haven't seen a program quite like it besides Crello, but Crello just seems like a buggy version of Canva.

I am looking forward to seeing Canva grow in its video editing/production game. Their options right now are limited. And although I use Wondershare Filmora for video, I would like to use Canva for shorter projects.

Pros

Even though I have the Adobe Suite, I use Canva more because of its ease of use. There's tons of templates to use, tons of vectors, images, video footage...the list goes on. I love that I can create my own templates and interchange elements easily. There are certainly things that Canva doesn't offer, which is when I go to Photoshop, Lightroom, and Illustrator. But really, you can do more with Canva than what most people think: you can remove backgrounds, add a drop shadow, add an outline to your isolated image, add in neon text effects, add in animations to your graphics...okay, this list could get lengthy. You get the point, there's a reason why Canva is my go-to.

Cons

I mean, there's some limitations with Canva compared to the Adobe Suite, but I'm not expecting Canva to become the next Adobe. Their purposes are different and I appreciate them for the unique capacities they provide. Some limitations: the text effects are not going to be as customizable as what you can do with the styles feature in Photoshop. In general, you're not going to be able to customize to the extent that you can with the Adobe Suite.

I guess one of my only semi-big complaints is that the filters to edit photos are pretty limited. Compared to Fliker's old Picnik and the old Photoscape program, the photo editing options are minimal. I would like to see options added like image retouching: blemish removal, facial retouching with a softening feature, etc.

Also, there are times when the audio files they offer are included with your pro membership, yet, I get flagged on Youtube that my account is using something that is not royalty-free and that I cannot monetize that particular video. That's pretty frustrating and I'm not sure why that happens.

Jinshina E.

Simplest Graphics tool for unskilled users

Reviewed on 05/05/2021

Canva will do the work and that too cloud based, you can do your work from anywhere with any device and their phone integration also pretty impressive. I still use Canva for instant visuals. And Canva is my savior when it comes to my business proposals and presentations.

Pros

Canva is the first tool I tried when I was working in business development, I wasn't skilled in graphic designing at that point of time( Now I run a digital marketing firm)
So straight to the point canva is a straight forward, simple online graphics tool that offers a mountain load of templates and stock photos.
* It provides one month trial period that's a lot time if you compare Adobe spark or Poster My wall
*So you create business proposal/posters/social-media posts without any graphic design skill
* offers canva enterprise for bigger teams, canva team management also pretty easier.
* Upload and download interface is pretty easy and saves a lot of time
* they have added new features in terms of photo effects ( like BadTV, glitch, liquify etc)
* and notable customer support(email) they will sort your issues and help more customised integration- in my case I needed my regional fonts in Brandkit they have integrated it successfully.
* If you are in to Social media management role their content planner is pretty easy to use

Cons

*The one thing I felt as a designer is creatives are linear, you know when you design with adobe platform your creatives are smooth with accurate edging and toning.
*The photo adjustment tool can be more improvised

Adobe Creative Cloud Express

Reasons for Choosing Canva

Needed more design centric creatives , Canva designs are too easy to copy my clients demanded unique graphic designs.

PosterMyWall

Reasons for Switching to Canva

First it was offering trial period of one month, by that time I became pro at designing with canva.
Charity W.

User Friendly Design Software For Individuals And Small Businesses

Reviewed on 30/04/2021

Canva is user-friendly and affordable. It has made creating designs easy and fast. Designing marketing materials for both our offline and online audiences now costs less and doesn't consume much time.
The pros for this product outweigh the cons, I would therefore recommend this software to anyone who isn’t an expert on graphic design and still needs to create appealing and professional-looking materials without spending too much time or money.
It is ideal for small businesses.

Pros

Canva is affordable and easy to use which makes it ideal for most of our marketing personnel who have little graphic design experience. We do a lot of brochures, flyers, create ads, and social media graphics for our properties. Creating content for the various social media platforms has never been easier.
It has thousands of high-quality templates to use in designs for almost any occasion which are easy to customize. It also allows one to upload their own images to use on the platform.
The platform supports various file formats which makes it easy to work with for the team.
It stores the designs for future use and we can download them into different devices to use elsewhere, for instance, post as a status or part of the catalog on the Whatsapp platform.
The availability of tutorials and designing courses makes it easy to use and learn new things.
The availability of a mobile version of the software is a huge plus. Creating designs while on the move is amazing. Our team doesn’t have to wait to get back to the office to create a poster or social media post for that amazing property that they want to take online immediately.

Cons

The software has limited photo editing functions and a lot of features like resizing images are locked in the premium version. It is also not flexible enough for an expert designer who wishes to create designs from scratch.
Whereas there are thousands of templates to use on the platform, a lot of designs lack uniqueness as popular designs are used by a lot of businesses.
They can do better on the customer service. The ease of reaching the support team and the response time to concerns raised should be looked into.

Dipannita M.

A Great Design Tool

Reviewed on 10/04/2021

My overall experience with canva is pretty much satisfactory. Not every design tool will give you the opportunity to work in the cloud with so many design options. Besides, it is quite easy to use and user-friendly. I would happily like to recommend it to others.

Pros

Canva is a great design tool. Even if you are a beginner level designer or don’t have much design skill, canva has everything to help you out. There are many templates which are ready to use and you just need to improve it by using your creativity. As I work for my clients as a social media manager, I need a lot of images to post on their social media pages. In that case, it would have been a tough job for me if I didn’t have canva. Now, I can make images of specific sizes to post on Facebook, Instagram or even on Twitter. Furthermore, it has a great dashboard which is so much easier to use. Moreover, canva has a great mobile application. On top of that, you can save your creation in the cloud and download it in your desired formats as well.

Cons

There are some rooms that can be improved further. They should improve their resource section. The photo library, elements, and other resources should be upgraded. Other than that, canva is a great tool for designers.

Melody kay C.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Solid design tool that keeps on getting better!

Reviewed on 11/03/2021

We are able to VERY QUICKLY churn out designs for our organisation, which has saved a lot of time and effort. Canva is a MUST-USE tool for anyone involved in social media marketing or online communities!

Pros

Canva is so easy to use, and even easy to "teach" to other users in our organization. Because we are on a Canva Pro account, we're also able to easily store brand colors, logos, etc. The best feature though is the free access to thousands of free high-quality images, which saves us a lot of time.

It's so great that Canva listens to their users and keeps on getting better! They recently introduced a background remover, photo effects, and text effects - which are all just so useful! I'd honestly rather use Canva most times over other more complex tools.

I also personally raised a suggestion in a Canva users group for them to bunch fonts together depending on style, and they did it! What a great team!

Cons

It's not so intuitive how workspaces and folders and collaboration works for teams. I sometimes get confused if I'm working on a design that's in my personal workspace or if it's something others see.
The app version is also a bit tough to work with.

Bruno S.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Canva - the new way of presentation

Reviewed on 22/03/2021

Canva has been and amazing experience, I use it both for professional and personal. Either I want to make a professional presentation or invite some friends to a event.

Pros

Canva is, in fact, a new and amazing way of making presentation. It is no longer necessary to use powerpoint and present in a old way. Besides that, if we want to create a facebook ad or send an invitation, just use Canva to create your templates- mainly for free!

Cons

The software still can improve, and that´s fine. The customer service should be easier to achieve and Canva should keep investing in free templates, to cauth new users!

Prezi

Reasons for Choosing Canva

Microsoft is old, it means old templates.

Microsoft PowerPoint

Reasons for Switching to Canva

Prezi is also a dynamic way to make presentation, but more difficul and not intuitive. For that reason, canva is much better!
Ondrej Š.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Incredibly useful tool for everything related to quick graphical output for social media

Reviewed on 19/03/2021

Canva feels like you took all the most used tools from Illustrator or CorelDraw, cut them down to basics, make them easy to use, combine it with some simple video editing features and add tons of templates and all the exporting options you could need. I create mainly content for social media and simple print flyers for our company and it does the job absolutely great. Of course you have to keep in mind that for more complex projects you should use more complex software, but for anything quick and simple this tool is ideal. When you use or get inspired by templates, it can make your graphical stuff look professional without much effort.

Pros

It is incredibly easy to use when you need to do something quick and you don't want to use more complex tools like CorelDraw/Adobe products. It has tons of templates which you can use directly or can be used for inspiration for your own stuff. What I like the most that you have already recommended sizes of different posts for social and print media, which are predefined. You can quickly switch between different sizes and adjustments are super easy. I also like that I can work with video and decently animate pictures. All the tools which you would probably need for simple and medium complex projects not only for social media. Also, the smartphone app is really useful, for some minor operations when you are on the go.

Cons

As far as I know, there is nothing I could complain about. It has everything I need for quick creation. It is not usual that you can find a tool which really does everything you would expect.

Adobe Creative Cloud Express

Reasons for Switching to Canva

I also use Adobe Spark from time to time because I have it prepaid in my Adobe creative cloud subscription but Canva has more options, more templates and is easier to use. The overall feel is more user friendly and you can make more with Canva if you use it well.
Aymane H.

"best website to easy design"

Reviewed on 17/03/2021

Canva is excessively acceptable. It is a one-stop answer for me. Regardless of whether I need to make content for online media stages or my web journals, I generally use Canva. As a result of its effortlessness, I could never consider any elective choices of Canva. We have been utilizing Canva generally for introductions, online media substance, and logo planning. Our transition to Canva has enormously diminished the expenses and time we spent on standard planning programming and recruiting specialists. In spite of the fact that Canva is an astounding application with regards to instant planning, there are as yet numerous restrictions that we feel will be dealt with later on. Other than video altering, introductions, and some other inaccessible choices, I wouldn't anticipate that you should have the option to deal with a plan, print, and advertising position either on the grounds that that is not what you do." to put it plainly, stick to what you know and leave the rest to experts. It will cost you less over the long haul. The membership cost is likewise little and sensible.

Pros

My experience on the Design portion of Canvas has consistently been excellent and I have been utilizing it for quite a while. Straightforward, fast, and simple to utilize tools.it s truly incredible, functional, pleasant plans, the excellent incentive for cash. amazing help, both regarding the plan and their print shop. I requested cards and shirts, both followed through on schedule. Taking a gander at different surveys, I additionally need to say that I never expected to call their after-deals administration, yet one of my clients was not content with the nature of the hello cards, and Canva offered them to her. re-imprinted on more excellent paper and she just needed to pay the distinction. I made a logo which I at that point printed as a business card and card I got all more than four days and of excellent quality, I prescribe it to any individual who needs to figure out how to construct their picture. Similarly, as with a game, the more hours you spend there, the more you will test.

To put it plainly, I suggest with shut eyes

Cons

I take a gander at the following information and they will not be here until MONDAY. It can get laggy and moderate when you're assembling your plan. M envisioning the site has a lot of segments to deal with, yet here and there the slacking is deplorable and wasteful. was utilizing the free preliminary and made an introduction. I invested a ton of energy and exertion on this introduction. A couple of hours in the wake of making alters to it, the application would show a clear screen or give a blunder at whatever point I attempted to open it, download it, or make a duplicate (both on my telephone and on the entirety of the gadgets and programs I attempted). I connected with client care about this matter on Sunday night. It is currently Wednesday evening and nothing has been finished. They continue to give me the very conventional messages that they're chipping away at it and will tell me when it's fixed. I inquired as to whether they could in any event give me a pdf duplicate of my introduction so I can move it to PowerPoint and keep dealing with it, they won't ever reach.

Isabela S.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Canva, the most practical solution for creating and editing your designs

Reviewed on 13/03/2021

I have been using Canva for several years. As I said, it has always been a very important tool for the execution of my work, although I do not work directly with Graphic Design.

Over the years, I can say that my design skills have even been improved, because the application helps me to develop my creativity on a daily basis, either by changing the layout of a blog or even creating posts and stories for social networks.

So, despite having some limitations, I believe that Canva is still the best and most useful Design application.

Pros

What I like most about Canva, especially in the most current version, is the fact that the application is very intuitive.

In the new version, all features are separated by tabs - or, if the user prefers, he can click on a button and they all appear instantly.

What I liked most about this version is the possibility to create videos / animations from images, besides being able to create animated stories for Instagram and even include music!

In short, Canva remains my greatest ally at work, due to its versatility and ability to include new functions, making work more agile and efficient.

Cons

In contrast, what I like least about Canva is the fact that some of its features are still blocked (shapes and frames, for example), and you have to pay to unlock them. In the current version, all songs are still blocked.

Another point that I consider negative is the fact that the cell phone is very slow - I believe that this happens due to the large volume of functions. In addition, all created designs are saved in the application, even when they go to the Recycle Bin, contributing to the device being slow and some jobs are delayed.

To improve the performance of the application, I would recommend allowing at least some functions such as simpler shapes and borders (and even some music) to be included in the design for free.

Steve T.

If You're Thinking About Using Canva - Just Do It! It's Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/03/2021

Im sure I could go on and on about Canva, heck, I even listed some more positive notes about Canva in the Cons section. But ultimately for me it comes down to the fact that I don't have to sacrifice any quality in my work or flexibility in my deliverables and exports when using Canva. Yet I gain so much time using it and when it comes to professional graphic design thats everything.

One project in particular I recently worked on was a series of short videos for ads for a client and the turnaround on those ads was crazy. If I had to make those videos in any other video editing software it would have taken 5 times as long and I probably wouldn't have met the deadlines. However because Canva has made everything so easy to use I was able to crank out videos so quickly and make edits so quickly without compromising quality. And that was HUGE.

Pros

I honestly have so many "pros" about Canva that I truly don't know where to start. I have been doing graphic design for 15 years now for all types of businesses and all sorts of projects from print to advertising and I typically use the Adobe software options but for the past 2 years Canva has covered just about 98% percent of what I've needed to do. Here are a few highlights that I love,

- The templates for sizing on different platforms such as Facebook headers has become indispensable for me
- The huge library of stock material that is SO quick and easy to access
- They are now including video options
- The content/templates/etc. is all very high quality and up to date
- They have awesome "moving photos" for social posts.
- The way you can resize a design for multiple export options is amazing. I often find myself wanting that in Adobe products.

I could keep going. The resizing feature alone was enough for me to use the pro version but everything about Canva is top notch and I always find new things they have added to the platform that make life for a designer so much easier. It is a go-to platform for me and my team.

Cons

I really don't have much negative to say about Canva. The only thing I can really say negatively about it is the file organization. I wish that was better, however, I may be doing it wrong and there may be a better way. Other than that I honestly have no criticisms about Canva. I mentioned in the "pro's" section that it covers 98% of my designing needs and that last 2% I honestly never expect a product such as Canva to cover because that last 2% for me is the more extreme in depth edits that Photoshop or Illustrator provide and honestly I am 100% okay with that. It does mean I need both platforms to fully do my job but its worth it because Canva has saved me so much time.

Lee A.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

The Best Online Graphic Design Platform

Reviewed on 07/03/2021

I really enjoy using Canva for creating marketing campaigns for my business, and I use it to create Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest pictures and I also, use it to create video stories for social media using the templates in Canva.

After all, Canva is a very helpful tool especially if someone doesn't have Graphic Design experience like myself.
I hope they will keep doing a great job and add more features and templates to this Amazing platform.

Pros

I like it because it's very easy to use and It allows me to designs anything in my mind and it only takes a few seconds from start to finish especially with all the useful elements Canva provides.
I like the Image Library because I'm allowed to find whatever I'm looking for there with just a few clicks I'm able to find high-quality images.
I'm using it for creating marketing campaigns for my business and I really like all the social media templates especially for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest...etc.
I really enjoy video editing especially for Instagram stories and I don't need any super video editing knowledge because with Canva everything is easy and I can create cool videos using the templates they offer.
I also, like the Amazing fonts Canva has, and I can find any font I like because they have hundreds of them, and they all are modern fonts.
I like the commercial use agreement because I'm able to use all the elements and Images without any problem thanks to Canva for allowing millions of users and me to have the right to use everything with full commercial rights.
Canva is one of the best Graphic Design tools and I really like using it because It's an online platform and you don't need a high-performance computer to use it like other Software.
It's an all-in-one tool and it's very helpful especially for those who don't have any Graphic Design knowledge.
I like the new features they added recently for example like the curved font style and it's a very helpful option.

Cons

I hope they will give us more features in Canva android app.
I hope they can add some options like removing the background from Images, Convert Images, Stroke for fonts, Erase Tool, Pin Tool...etc.
I hope they can add a section where we can see the elements we have in the projects.
I hope they will add more templates especially for social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) in the future.
But, after all, Canva Team is doing a great job, especially with the last updates.

Muhammad zubair S.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Canva - A Comprehensive App for Creative Designs

Reviewed on 28/02/2021

We have been using Canva mostly for presentations, social media content, and logo designing. Our move to Canva has greatly reduced the costs and time we spent on mainstream designing software and hiring of experts.

Although, Canva is an amazing app when it comes to ready-made designing, there are still many limitations that we feel will be taken care of in the future.

Other than video editing, presentations, and some other unavailable options, we are happy with Canva for providing our clients with great content in their budget and timelines.

Pros

Canva is one of the most popular web apps available for professional designing solutions online for business and social media content builders. It provides comprehensive and packaged tools that require no prior experience or learning to start working in Canva, the app is well balanced for professionals and amateurs equally.

Below are some of the advantages I have personally experienced using Canva:

- Canva has a well-organized editing platform, which provides basic editing tools and easy navigation.
- Plethora of professional looking templates to choose from to create marketing material, social media content, logos, videos, presentations, resumes, websites, and much more.
- Free to use images, audios, and videos with relevance to your project.
- Every template is customizable according to your project's requirements
- The Elements tab can help you create your attractive designs by using various pre-built shapes and objects.
- I found it great for making YouTube Intros and Outros.
- Every bit of your work is saved automatically online, hence no worry of losing any work progress.
- Plenty of Cloud storage according to your plan for storage of videos and images.
- For better project collaboration, you can add team members from within your organization or any person you want to work with in real time workflow environment.
- Good cost savings, since hiring an expert designer and buying media content cost you a lot of money.

Cons

- You cannot edit or modify images, pre-built elements, videos, and other stuff provided by Canva due to copyright restrictions, but you can still resize, rotate and change colors of provided objects.
- You cannot use transition or animation effects on a single object, unfortunately, any effect you select applies to the whole page.
- Only a single audio track can be used for the entire project, this deficiency in Canva editing platform greatly affects the creation of dynamic content such as presentations and videos.
- There are no tools for drawing in Canva such as pens and brushes, this feature is very important for logo design tasks.

Yvonne D.

An absolute lifesaver!

Reviewed on 26/02/2021

I have never had a bad experience with Canva. They are only improving their software every day. In fact, lately, it seems like they add new features monthly! I use Canva for social media graphics, ads, social videos, GIFs, and posters.

Pros

I'm a one-man show in many of my marketing projects for my clients and Canva has saved my life so many times! I've never been trained in photo or graphic editing software but Canva makes it easy to make high-quality graphics that are perfect for advertising, social media, and more.

In fact, I've even designed multi-page, high-quality PDFs for my clients that are perfect for print and production. This software has saved me thousands of dollars from designers and countless work hours.

They're also always making updates which are even better. They have included new services, effects, and styles to make your graphics look like they were designed by a professional.

Cons

I think it could offer a bit more word/text/background effects. It's not perfect. There are many things you can't do in Canva that require Procreate/Photoshop or another service. Otherwise, I love Canva!

Adobe Illustrator

Reasons for Switching to Canva

Cost and ease. Canva is so easy to use!
Dominique S.

Canva Pro is Great, Basic is Horrible

Reviewed on 23/02/2021

My overall experience with Canva is that it is excellent for anyone looking to create art--especially those who don't have artistic abilities. It is wonderful for marketing, advertising, and basic image editing. You can make things such as Christmas cards or any type of card for that matter. I have made wonderful social media content on Canva. In fact, social media content is one of my main reasons for using it. I have made beautiful graphics to design T-shirts to sell online. I mean, really, as long as you can think of something creative, you can do it.

Pros

I like Canva because I am not technical enough for Photoshop. I paid for a Photoshop subscription for an entire year and never figured it out. Canva on the other hand is affordable for the pro subscription and it's relatively easy to navigate for someone who's not a true artist or graphic designer. The templates are truly a huge help for me. I rely on them to edit them and make my own art based on the pre-offered templates, images, and fonts. I love making gorgeous Christmas cards on Canva. They have come out beautiful every year.

Cons

Without paying for Pro, you're really limited to what you can do. I've had a few issues when using basic when trying to save photos and them not being the correct size. In basic, you can't resize anything, which is ridiculous. To me, image resizing is one of the most basic things you can do with a photo. Also, anything you could possibly want is needed with a Pro account. One thing this software failed me for was resume templates. Although the template looked beautiful on Canva itself, it was not realistic when using it for an actual usable resume.

Rajesh C.

Shape Your Imagination with Easy Functionality

Reviewed on 23/02/2021

My overall experience with Canva is too good. It is an one stop solution for me. Whether I need to make content for social media platforms or my blogs, I always use Canva. Because of its simplicity, I would never think about any alternative options of Canva.

Pros

Simply put, Canva has changed my life, and career. Being a blogger, I need to design a lot for my content. Specially, when it comes to creating infographic, Canva is unbeatable. You can choose from tons of professional templates and easily shape your imagination. Whether you need to design a photo for facebook, twitter or blogpost, Canva has everything tp support you. Honestly, it made my life easier. I can easily access tons of resources from stock photos to mind-blowing icons, Canva has everything right in the place so that I don't need to struggle a bit. The download options are also pretty much handy. In a nutshell, if you don't have enough design skill, still you can do some great professional looking design when you have canva in your side.

Cons

I think there are still rooms for development. Canva should think about bringing more stock photos, videos, etc. They should also develop a well-organized internal filling system. Updating the tools to make our life easier would be a plus point as well. Besides, the photo retouching capabilities of Canva should also be improved. The photo adjustments control of Canva is not up to the mark yet. If they improve these few things, Canva will be truly invincible in the design tool industry.

Heather H.

Great product for social media marketing!

Reviewed on 23/02/2021

Great experience! I love the various layouts available for business to play around with in order to create the best layout! Five stars, hands down!

Pros

This product is great for customizing social media marketing strategies. It’s a platform that allows you to be as creative as you want. There are great layouts as well as options to create the layouts you would want. Great for beginners who need assistance with layout ideas. Great customization options!

Cons

There wasn’t anything particular that I found least exciting. Overall Canva is great. No dissatisfaction thus far.

Adobe Creative Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Canva

It wasn’t necessarily a switch, however, Adobe Spark was the primary source of creating social media ads we used at first. Canva is now used cohesively with Adobe Spark.

Reasons for Switching to Canva

Canva is a great product that provides Ariosto layouts for creation. Easy to use as well!