Accelevents

Your affordable virtual event and registration platform

4.7/5
4.5/5
4.6/5
4.8/5

132 Software options

Michele E.
  • Used for 6-12 months

Accelevents Saved our Auction!

Reviewed on 05/11/2020

Accelevents really did save our spring auction. When COVID hit and we had to cancel our live event, we knew our fundraising efforts were going to take a big hit. Then we found Accelevents and the staff helped us get our event online quickly and easily. Our virtual auction was a big success! Now we are using Accelevents again for our holiday auction. We are very happy with the platform and the fantastic customer support!

Pros

Very easy to use, fast and easy to learn, wonderful customer service, very knowledgeable staff that answered all my questions quickly, and a great price.

Cons

Would love a bit more customization options for how the website looks and feels. It would be nice to be able to add a short paragraph of verbiage at the top of the auction and fund a need pages. In addition, we would like to be able to reorder the "tabs" so the About tab was first, then the bid on auction items tab, and then the fund a need tab. In other words, we wanted to be able to say a little bit about our organization on the first page that people see rather than having the auction items be the first thing they see.

Greater Giving and OneCause

Reasons for Switching to Accelevents

Accelevents was a more cost-effective choice for our small non-profit and had all the functionality that we needed for our virtual event.
Jennifer G.
  • Industry: Philanthropy
  • Used for 2+ years

Another successful online auction with Accelevents!

Reviewed on 09/02/2019

Pros

I have used the Accelevent platform to host online auctions for the past three years. We just wrapped up our 3rd online auction and the process couldn't be easier. I love how we can cut and paste auction items and descriptions from previous online auctions. This makes the set up of the new auction so smooth. All of the choices and features of settling the credit card payments are robust and straightforward. The bidder interface is intuitive and easy. We couldn't be happier. It is complex enough to solicit auction items, to set a bid price and to write the descriptions. To have the Accelvent platform so efficient to use with all of the necessary bells and whistles makes the overall experience from set up, to live auction to settlement is seamless and awesome! I love that Accelevents is constantly enhancing the site to accommodate all types of events. I love the new feature of accepting online donations. Also, the customer service is excellent. Someone is always available when I have a question! Thanks Accelevents for another successful event!

Cons

The only drawback is that I could not copy the photos from prior auctions.

Response from Accelevents

Hi Jennifer, thanks for the feedback! You actually can import the items AND images from a past auction into your new auction. This article will walk you through the process for your next event!

Amy J.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services
  • Used for 6-12 months

I used to recommend Accelevents, but...

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

I started out a fan of this software. I used this in March of 2020 to do a silent auction for our nonprofit. The platform worked pretty well and seemed reasonably priced.

One thing during that experience did rub me the wrong way. I was chatting with Accelevents' [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He made a rude scoff about how someone might not have an email address. I explained to him that we serve the elderly and disabled population and that many of them may not have an email address. It didn't feel right.

Fast forward now (November, 2020). I started setting up my second auction. When I went to activate it, they had increased their pricing by 35% in just eight months! I can appreciate a rate hike, but this seemed extreme.

Therefore, I asked customer service if they would work with me on the pricing since I have been a proponent. They straight out said no.

I'm moving on to another platform. I miss the days when customer service mattered.

Pros

The software has a solid auction platform.

Cons

The customer service. No one without an email could participate.

32auctions

Response from Accelevents

Hi Amy, our platform is an online auction platform. We require an email address for validation and tracking of bidders. As for the pricing increase, we had not increased pricing for 5 years and then honored our legacy pricing for 6 months after increasing it.

Joanne A.

User-friendly, low-cost auction software

Reviewed on 09/05/2020

Overall experience has been great. Unlimited auction items with descriptions and images, easy online and text bidding, low cost, and all items, bidding history, and winners can be downloaded in a spreadsheet. Plus, Customer Service here can’t be beat.

Pros

Accelevents Auction Software is very easy to use and navigate. Our school has been using it for 4 years now. Unlimited number of items can be uploaded and there is an option to include multiple images of the item, indicate its value, number of units available, and whether it’s a Live item. If you have the same items from year to year, you can move them over from your previous events to the new event. Ticketing, Fund-A-Need, Raffle, and Text-To-Give modules are also available. You only pay for what you need. The customer service is here incredible---you ask a question in the chat and within a couple of minutes, you receive a response! No matter what time of day you ask (weekend, too)! The first year we used the software, we had a couple of glitches during the event, but I went on the chat and within minutes, it was all taken care of (and this at 9:30 at night). That’s what sold me to return.

Cons

There aren’t really any cons---except with the automatic save. You need to remember to refresh your page to make sure that changes you made were actually saved. Sometimes, it looks like it’s saved but isn’t. I think this happens more as your list of auction items grow.

Response from Accelevents

Hi Joanne,

We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience! Looking forward to workign with you again soon!

-Jon

Summer J.

Great Mobile Silent Auction Platform & Quick Customer Service Responce

Reviewed on 06/09/2018

Pros

Faster and more efficient with the the mobile bidding app, Easy to showcase and present items with descriptive information allowing bidders to completely understand what exactly they were bidding on. Quick customer service when we had any question that needed answered, along with being understand and truly caring about help us find a solution, and not be over looked VERY AFFORDABLE!!

Cons

When in the Auction Table cannot organize items in alphabetical order, Bidder in the mobile app were getting confused when to put in there names and bid amount.

Response from Accelevents

Hi Summer, thanks for the feedback. We pride ourselves on having the fastest customer support and the most affordable solution on the mark so we love hearing that! As for the listing of auction items, you can actually drag and drop to change the order of items very easily! Send us a chat message while setting up your next event so that we can help you out with that!

Heather J.
  • Used for 2+ years

Wonderful platform to make execution of your event easier.

Reviewed on 06/09/2018

We have used Accelevents for our past two PTO Silent Auctions. Whenever we had a question, customer service responded to us very quickly with answers that solved our problems. It was very affordable and easy to use from the beginning. The information stored from the first year, made planning and executing the event the next year even easier!

Pros

It was very easy for multiple users to input and organize the information. The Dashboard provides a complete snapshot of where you are with planning the event. It has straightforward step by step instructions throughout the planning process and during the event itself.

Cons

I would like to see them add a function where you can send messages to the users during the event to remind them to update their bids, etc.

Rachel D.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Camp Cho-Yeh Online Auction Review

Reviewed on 16/04/2019

My favorite thing about AccelEvents is their customer service!! If I live chatted I knew I would get a response within 2-3 minutes.

Pros

I particulary liked it being an online platform which allowed me to work from anywhere and any computer.

Cons

There was some weird glitch while entering item descriptions that it would let me type a few letters and then refresh and what I had typed wasn't there anymore. We had the same the glitch the previous year. Customer service told me to hit the refresh button which did seem to work a bit before it would glitch again, in which case I would just hit refresh again. I didn't make entering the infomation difficult it just prolonged the process.

Selena S.

Very easy to use, great look, best customer service

Reviewed on 02/04/2018

We were able to raise an additional amount for our annual event, while the cost of the service was less. It was absolutely the most affordable, easiest and most enjoyable way to raise funds for student scholarships, travel fellowships and teacher grants. Our organization supports all students, but especially those with little or no means to access travel opportunities or to pay for college. Accel Events will be our go-to platform for our silent auction in the future.

Pros

Intuitive and user friendly; beautiful, clean design, extremely cost-effective for our small non-profit; and, hands-down, the best, most responsive customer service we've ever experienced.

Cons

We have nothing negative to say about the software or the support. We were so happy with the platform and the people behind it that we will use again, and will recommend to others.

Stephanie R.

Golf Tournament

Reviewed on 11/09/2018

This is a wonderful platform, very well designed, and exceptional for the price. The customer service is also top notch.

Pros

The ease of entering my items using a csv file instead of entering each item individually and the price!

Cons

I personally had an issue at my event where the url did not work. It was partially user error as
I was in the middle of an event and the last thing I thought to do was call a customer service line, sit on hold for 20 minutes, and MAYBE get an answer. HOWEVER: The next day I sent a message to the chat service and CSR personally called me within about 1 minute of my chat request for a phone call. I have never experienced customer service like this. Now knowing the high level of customer service, I very well could have contacted him during my event and fixed my problem. Thank you Accelevents, and now I know!

Amy C.

WOW...this is awesome!

Reviewed on 28/08/2017

Pros

I really like the 24/7 support. When running an auction it's nice to know that the guys are there to help you out whenever needed. I also like how cheap it is. Instead of spending thousands, I spent a certain amount to make my auction successful and fund needed. That is a steal!!!

Cons

I think that they need to add a live auction feature to the platform, but they said they are working on it.

Andrew A.

Great Product!

Reviewed on 06/09/2018

Customer Service was great. When I had questions on functions or how my event was going to run, I got a response quickly and they were very easy to work with. I look forward to using Accelevents for my next fundraiser.

Pros

One stop shop for your next fundraiser! I was able to do a silent auction as well as sell raffle tickets. Payments were easy and I had no complaints from my attendees to our event regarding the process. I loved I could easily share on social media to get the word out on fundraiser. I did not utilize the ticket portion but would expect that would be smooth as well. Price was comparable to other products offered so I definitely made the right choice going with Accelevents!

Cons

I do not have anything bad to say here! Would highly recommend this product!

Sonya W.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

This platform is easy

Reviewed on 21/10/2020

GREAT

Pros

I can not say it too many time and I can say it in many different ways, Accelevents has been the easiest platform to maneuver, get to know and easy to deploy.

Cons

I think I was in the middle of an update time, there were lots of changes made, but it still was easy.

Response from Accelevents

Thanks Sonya! We are excited to work with you again soon!

Catherine T.

Great for organizations pivoting

Reviewed on 08/12/2020

I’m really liking how interactive the platform is. It cannot replace in person interaction, but in some ways can be a new look into events.

Pros

They are super responsive. I love that I can send them a message and get a response via the messaging feature on their platform. They are also new, so always developing the features available.

Cons

There are still some aspects of the platform that are not intuitive. Most of these issues are minor. I work with people who are not the most tech savvy, and there is confusion on navigating the platform (initially). Most of these

Brella
Kayla C.
  • Industry: Computer Games

Great Product!

Reviewed on 08/05/2019

Pros

For our weekly gaming event, this product and service was perfect for our needs! The customer service was outstanding and they answered every question we had and even looked into improvements in a very timely manner!

Cons

No real Cons, like with everything new it just takes a bit to navigate.

Response from Accelevents

Thanks Kayla!

Michael B.

Great Virtual Event Software!!

Reviewed on 12/10/2020

We were trying to bring an in-person event with sponsors and exhibitors into the virtual realm. This platform did the trick and was easy to use and manage a very complex event.

Pros

A complete package that is easy to use and setup. Constantly being improved. Support was awesome!

Cons

While we did not run into anything that held us back from putting on a well-received virtual event. There are areas that could be polished or simplified to make it easier for speakers and exhibitors to use.

Response from Accelevents

Hey Michael, we are happy to hear that you had a great event! Stay tuned for further enhancements to the speaker and exhibitor areas!

Natasha P.

Most Useful and User-Friendly Software

Reviewed on 02/10/2019

Accelevents is very user friendly and easy to use. When making the website if you have any questions and call for help it's informative. This software provided our event with absolutely everything we needed. Once tickets started selling it gives us up to date data on ticket sales. It's just absolutely terrific and takes out any confusion with ticketing that an event could have. If you have any more questions let me know, but I can't speak more highly about the software.

Pros

The overall capabilities. Being able to use one software for ticketing, auction, comp tickets, raffles, literally our whole event.

Cons

There are random glitches, but they take care of it right away.

Response from Accelevents

Thank you Natasha! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience and we look forward to working with you again soon!

Ann W.
  • Used for 1-5 months

First virtual event a success

Reviewed on 29/09/2020

Pros

It was so easy to do a virtual silent auction and sell tickets for our take-out dinner using your platform. If there was something confusing, your team was ready to help and the videos were incredibly easy to understand and implement. I will definitely use it again and would highly recommend it.

Cons

It was a little confusing about posting the silent auction items as a preview, but that was probably my fault.

George S.

Fun, easy to use, increased events revenue

Reviewed on 30/07/2015

Guests loved using it, made the event more fun!

Text raffle worked great. Paper raffle is a pain to set up, figure I'd give this software a try. Easy to set up and customer service was east to get in contact with (though all the information I needed was available on the website. People not in attendance of the event were also able to bid on the raffle which increased participants and revenue. Could view donation progress in real time which I and the guests enjoyed.

Overall would recommend, wish I found it sooner

Response from Accelevents

Thanks George.

Wanda T.

Used Silent Auction for a 6-hour fundraising event - great participation

Reviewed on 29/08/2017

Earned more on our silent auction than ever before with much less effort

Pros

Silent Auctions have two drawbacks 1) the event needs to be a short period of time and 2) chaos at the end is never easily managed. This option took care of BOTH of those and more for us. All I had to do was provide a picture and item description. Printable versions were easily available. Very easy to make changes.

Cons

This is such a picky thing, but I do not like the "Metro" font on the website. Very difficult to see and when we projected the current bid screen it was not a good image for our bidders.

Joey C.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

An A+ for Accelevents

Reviewed on 03/02/2020

Using Accelevents has boosted sales for our event. This was the exact outcome I had hoped for when I decided to go with this platform.

Pros

Using the Accelevents platform to set up an event and the ticketing is a snap as it is very intuitive and user friendly. With the few questions I had, the support team was there to quickly answer my queries. Overall, I am very pleased with the service I received from the Accelevents staff and the increased sales for my event.

Cons

I did not run across any issues while using Accelevents.

Response from Accelevents

Thanks Joey!

Denzil S.

Awesome Product and Team

Reviewed on 18/09/2015

Hi, we used Accelevents for an online art auction and were able to share the event through social media with ease. The team Zach and Jonathan were amazing, they offered hands on communication every step of the way and we were even able to give them some feed back to help develop their product. I would recommend them and Accelevents to anyone who is thinking about doing an auction or fundraiser! And we will use them again. Thanks Zach and Jonathan, wish you all the best!

Sonia C.

Very Good

Reviewed on 09/11/2015

We did much better than I thought we would do from a tech stubborn company. But everyone was able to bid easily and without any trouble. Loading the items was a little cumbersome but after a few I got the hang of it plus customer service (Zach) was right there helping me through. Highly recommend.

Response from Accelevents

Thanks, Sonia - We're glad we could help increase your proceeds!

Missy L.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Silent Auction

Reviewed on 01/05/2019

We were a little nervous trying the online auction system, but the website was easy to use, the attendees figured out how to bid fairly easily, and check out was a breeze compared to prior years. The cost was extremely reasonable and any questions we had were quickly answered. Thank you for a successful event.

Pros

Just used it for a silent auction - it was easy to add items and make changes

Cons

there was a lag or something when writing in the description box

Response from Accelevents

Thanks, Missy! Looking forward to your next event.

Claudia C.

Good tool for the cost

Reviewed on 08/10/2020

Pros

Agenda management and live chat support.

Cons

Process of registering, joining sessions, production side.

Response from Accelevents

Hi Claudia, I am disappointed to hear about your experience. Do you have a few minutes to chat so that we could learn more about where we could improve and how we can better assist you in the future?

Eric U.

Great product

Reviewed on 05/08/2015

Used Accelevents at a fundraiser. Very easy to understand. More efficient than traditional raffles. Takes away all of the hassle of traditional raffles/silent auctions, and simplifies the process. I can't imagine having a fundraiser without Accelevents after using it.