Loyverse POS Reviews

Loyverse POS

Write a Review!
Free point of sale software & inventory system

4.6/5

• Industry: Restaurants
  • Used for 1-5 months

A lot of features given the super-budget price

Reviewed on 06/02/2020

It's been very easy to use after some initial setup (which is difficult on every platform).

Pros

Loyverse is in a rare space offering a very low cost product in the POS/restaurant ops space. Even at the low price point, they offer a kitchen tablet software (alternative to a kitchen printer), a POS for taking orders, sending orders to the kitchen and running a bill. It even has inventory management with alerts when your inventory is running low. With their SumUp integration you can do everything you need for running your restaurant without having to sign any long term contracts, setting up credit card processing, etc.

Cons

Loyverse isn't a "bundled" product like a Toast or an UpServe so you'll need to get your own tablets/phones for your team to use (tablet for the kitchen, handheld devices for your servers) but that ends up saving you a LOT of money. There are a few "missing features" if you're comparing to other POS systems, namely staff management, online ordering, delivery management but these aren't concerns for a lot of businesses. For our business we ended up going with Toast for some of these missing features and the dedicated support, networking equipment, etc. but Loyverse was a very strong consideration for us. One of the key features we need as a tea house is a "forced modifier" where someone selects a package (i.e. high tea) and then needs to make some selections (which teas they want to have). This sort of workflow existed on Toast but not on Loyverse as of the time of our evaluation.

David

Basic, Simple and Inexpensive.

Reviewed on 11/04/2023

Pros

The setup was easy to do.Compared to other options, it's inexpensive, and the user interface and experience are much better.

Cons

The reports are not thorough and not customizable. Being able to choose my own criteria for a transaction report would be helpfull.

Lightspeed Restaurant and Vend

Reasons for Switching to Loyverse POS

I chose Loyverse POS because the other options where way to expensive.
Michel

Dk18

Reviewed on 15/06/2023

Whe usevit every day

Whe usevit every day

Pros

The integration White our ipad system was eazy .

Cons

The fact that there is no table plan ,

Aaron

Great POS, Easy to Use

Reviewed on 12/07/2023

Loyverse works very well for what we need it to do.

Loyverse works very well for what we need it to do.

Pros

The POS has a clean design and is pretty easy to use.

Cons

There are a few design changes I'd like to see including category tabs, better payment function, and the ability to set up prepaid accounts.

Bradley

Reviewed on 21/09/2023

Pros

The use of composite items to allow me to know exactly what my cost vs profit was

Cons

I have been pretty happy with the functionality and ease of use of this product

Julia

Best app ever

Reviewed on 01/09/2023

Pros

The free version give me everything that i need for my bussines, i used tu paid 90€ at month for a sistem that does not do even half ofg the things i am able to do with the Loyverse PoS

Cons

would be nice if you could edit the size of the font, my mom is the cooker and she cant read so well the tiny letter sizes

Jp
  • Industry: Hospitality

A great tool for small business owners

Reviewed on 16/09/2023

This is the best free POS alternative in the market. The UI is very friendly and can work on all platforms (Android, IOS). And best of all is I can check on the sales even when I'm away from the shop via the mobile app.

Pros

The free version, in itself, is already a powerful tool that is so beneficial to us small business owners. It is easy to use and integrate with other devise. The data management and reporting modules are so intuitive that I just need a minor tweaks to make the downloads work on my customized reports.

Cons

Sometimes the data in the reports are inconsistent (eg COGS is not accurate)Reports may change if I updated unit costs but I think I can look for a work aroundbut overall I'm satisfied with this program

Paul

Loyverse user since 2022

Reviewed on 17/09/2023

Very Good!

Very Good!

Pros

Friedly use and easy to learn, save money

Cons

The refund, after the cutoff 12am not able to capture the refunds and bring back the inventory

Charlie

Amazing!

Reviewed on 07/08/2023

I am so happy with this systemic it fits our business needs perfectly.

I am so happy with this systemic it fits our business needs perfectly.

Pros

It’s very intuitive and easy to use. Within minutes I have set up our register. The reports are very useful too.

Cons

I would not change a thing about this product.

Bongy
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Loyverse came to my rescue as the business grew

Reviewed on 13/10/2023

Opening and Closing of my tills without having to write anything down.

Opening and Closing of my tills without having to write anything down.

Pros

That I can link the kitchen and the barista to the cashier POS without anyone shouting for new order.

Cons

So far I'm happy with what I get from Loyverse, as the business grows I hope it grows well with Loyverse system

Ma Theresa
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Loyverse POS for Laundry Hub

Reviewed on 05/02/2023

Though there's still room for improvement for this software, I gave it a high score because compared to our used to be manual , it has really significantly helped us in timely reporting, accuracy & efficiency. There's still more I need to explore like inventory management, which I look forward to do soon. Overall, I'm very happy in my experience with Loyverse POS.

Pros

- simple and easy to use - convenient & efficient especially to our staff vs our old manual process wherein we still have to write no. of loads for wash & dry, detergent & fabcon ordered and corresponding prices in the job order- monitors our receivables thru open ticket compared vs old manual process we still have to stamp paid for job order copy thus prone to human error & more reconciliation if not stamp paid resulting to customer complaints- as the owner, i can easily view and download detailed sales reports, which is very helpful to me in analyzing the financials, trend, manpower scheduling & of profitability- customers love the professional look of the receipt vs our old manually written job orders

Cons

- open tickets can be deleted without a trail. This is one control I haven't resolved yet. I'm not always present in the shop. Employee can just delete the open ticket if he/she plans not to remit the payment.

Souryams

Used and Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 16/03/2019

Great system for FREE. It may have its kinks but you can only expect so much from a free program. Oh and also, Customer Service is super responsive and helpful which made the use experience much more pleasant.

Pros

The fact that this software is free is the major selling point. It has all the features you would want as a POS system and creates a great platform for loyalty programs for your customers. The live updating stock feature is another plus and has come in handy in my multiple projects. Works great with retail and I've just begun to implement this in a cafe. It syncs of easily with my receipt printer. All this for FREE

Cons

As with other software, it can be overwhelming with the amount of features this application comes with. One of my least favorite issues was with updating the stock. I wish they had a more streamlined stock updating system. I often found myself with duplicates in my stock list which was throwing me off at the end of the month counting sales. However, this might just be a user error I have yet to sort out.

Jan
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Do no hesitate: use Loyverse

Reviewed on 02/02/2023

Using it on your phone makes it for us very easy to use. Our shop is very big and we walk around with our customers to collect the goods they need. Along the way we can provide price information and registrate the items we pick.

Pros

It is very easy to implement and use, also with multiple POS-units. Great you can see which transaction was on what POS. The dashboard app makes it easy to follow the performance of our business. With the export capabilities I can quite easily transfer data to our bookkeeping software.

Cons

In the export of the receipts I would like more detail in the VAT. Now it is 1 amount but I need it devided into 21, 9 and 0%. As administrator I would like more capabilities to correct misstakes in transactions. Sometimes the wrong payment type is chosen and I cannot correct that in Loyverse.

• Industry: Food & Beverages

Perfect POS for small or starting business

Reviewed on 15/04/2023

Very useful, considering to buy pos in future.

Very useful, considering to buy pos in future.

Pros

Easy to use easy to understand, and absolutely free. Can use multiple printers too!

Cons

I hope I can have all of the features for free, - It's fine because the reports are great, hourly, daily, monthly, yearly etc..

Brent

Great POS

Reviewed on 18/05/2023

Would recommend this to any business including all the add ons, use multi times a day save me hours a day for very little cost

Pros

Easy to set up, use and train new staff.

Cons

The only thing you could say is that a display table layout would just finish off the program,

Ibrahim

Loyverse review

Reviewed on 03/02/2023

Pros

How easy it is to implement and to use. Easy access and intuitive

Cons

There are things not customizable. A software need constant updates and to adapt new technology

Zobaze POS
Larry

Excellent package

Reviewed on 02/02/2023

There are so many benefits to be gained from using this product. It allows the tracking of performance on a daily basis or any period selected.

Pros

It is user friendly and logical when setting up. If problems encountered, the user manual is very detailed and informative

Cons

Personally I would like to be able to select what items earn locality points and what item are not included.

Loyverse POS review

Reviewed on 06/10/2022

Overall experience is really good.

Overall experience is really good.

Pros

The interface and the GUI design was stunning. Easy access and easy operates give more enthusiasm to use.

Cons

Little bit of expensiveness restricted the usage. If it's free more easy to use. Plus need to be compatible with older version of Android to use.

Lance
  • Industry: Restaurants

Bojangles Sports bar and Grill Thailand suggestions

Reviewed on 03/02/2023

As a limited cash till and inventory manger it does an excellent job, i would like to see the costs reduced so using the whole system is obtainable

Pros

Easy to use and keeps track of inventory and cash

Cons

Very expensive to use the optional features in another country...while a busy big business would absorb this without blinking paying in US dollars makes it unobtainable to smaller venues especially here in Thailand...this need to be looked at and reduced to correspond to the country its being used...our sales are not sold in US dollars so behind the 8 ball before its played

Venance

Loyverse from Africa repport

Reviewed on 28/05/2023

Pros

saving documents - inventory day closing

Cons

cost is too high for africa retails service mainly Advanced activities

Hector

Good Product

Reviewed on 13/06/2023

Pros

User friendly, easy to use and best installation.

Cons

Good services, and best POS Software use this application in Android operating system.

Joel
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Loyverse - POS that helps your business grow

Reviewed on 30/06/2023

Pros

easy to useavailable in android, iOS and desktopeasy to deployscalable

Cons

not capable of handling account receivables

Inge
  • Industry: Food Production

Best POS System from small to medium size businesses

Reviewed on 08/02/2023

Very happy with the software. Easy to manage stock and inventory list, and gives me insight on the performance of my business

Pros

Ease of use; quick response from support; reporting

Cons

I wish I could create invoices on the system without having to link to another system to be able to create invoices.

Cherrilyn

Straight Forward No-nonsense Easy to Use

Very happy.

Very happy.

Pros

The VALUE is outstanding and they don't nickel and dime you to death. In comparison 99% of other POS systems are a rip-off.

Cons

The inability to do a custom refund amount as the system only allows for complete refunds of a specific item previously sold. Occasionally I need to do a simply $5.00 refund or a % refund and this is not allowed.

Ahmad Tarmedi
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Very good tool for my small business.

Reviewed on 24/04/2023

Very helpful in my business.

Very helpful in my business.

Pros

Friendly user. Very easy to use on my tablet and it's portable also easy connect to my portable printer using bluetooth.

Cons

For now, it is very useful for me and perfect to use.