Visibook

Client appointment scheduler & business calendar

4.6 /5 (623 reviews) Write a Review!

Joy E.

Visibook is quick,easy and convenient! I started using this for my voice lessons my clients...

Reviewed on 27/02/2018

Easy set up and scheduling for over 30 clients. No stress by trying to keep track of appointment's!

Pros

I like that my clients can use it with ease. It almost feels like a personal assistant! I love that I can message my clients right from the app and that it sends reminders to my clients so that they don't miss a lesson. I also love that whenever I have a question, I am able to chat with the help desk right away and get the customer service that I need!

Cons

I wish I could send one email or message to all of my clients at at once. I would also like to be able to set auto messages. So that when a new client registers for a class they automatically get a personalized message from me thanking them for signing up and giving them initial instructions as it pertains to their first session.

Sheila H.
  • Industry: Fine Art

Just Fantastic

Reviewed on 26/03/2019

What a great scheduler, especially with my OCD tendencies. I'm always so organized thanks to this. I manage to keep up with my daily activities. A big up to the creators of this fantastic app.

Pros

This app is totally fantastic! I especially love the reminders feature. With other apps it can get very annoying, but with this one, I gladly welcome the reminders. keep it up.

Cons

If only it could work offline...It's the only downside.

Response from Visibook

Thanks for your review! We'll keep thinking about how we get things to work offline.

Lisa M.

Easy e-scheduling

Reviewed on 04/04/2018

Easy self scheduling for clients

Pros

An easy software program that interfaces with popular calendar programs such as Google. You can customize with your own branding and customers can schedule online according to your personally defined criteria and times. It also has mobile apps for iOS and Android.

Cons

It can seem a little rigid and maybe a little hard to navigate in the beginning but once you get used to it it's not such a big deal.

Good for Basic Scheduling

Reviewed on 04/04/2019

I loved it and would use it again! It's easy to use and affordable.

Pros

I used Visibooks when I was working at a physical rehab center to schedule appointments with patients. It's a great tool because you can schedule using both you laptop and your smartphone and send reminders to your supervisors and patients as well. What was also nice about it was that you can share information on your social media accounts which I thought was a cool marketing tool. They also have a free version that works just as well (you can only book 40 appointments though).

Cons

Sometimes the app froze and they do not currently have a phone number available for customer service.

Response from Visibook

Thank you for your review! Please email us at [email protected] with any information about the app freezing. We'd love to learn more about how that happened for you so we can fix it.

Courtney L.

Easy peazy

Reviewed on 27/12/2018

The SMS feature is one of the best that helps me not to have to waste my time remembering to text my client and it also allows them to respond through the same SMS without calling my phone

Pros

The software is very easy to use it's user-friendly and accessible on all of my electronic devices I love the fact that it correlates with my clients and Sons them SMS for their appointment The Price is Right the functions are nice I have no complaints 10 Stars

Cons

I wish there was a check out feature or that you were able to link it to square or some other processor in order to check out as well

Response from Visibook

Hi Courtney,

Thanks for your review :). We do offer payment processing. You can enable it from the main menu under "Payment Processing." Please email us at [email protected] if you have any other questions!

Rana N.

Made my job easier

Reviewed on 05/05/2019

My bookings are all organized clear and have helped my mind to stay at peace

Pros

I used to have an agenda where i would write my employees and my appointments on, it was A MESS i would use Visibook for my laser hair removal appointments and i decided that it was time to say goodbye to that agenda and hello Visibook! It was the best choice i have ever made. The comfirmation text my clients recieve is very helpful, whenever they want to cancel or reschedule an appointment they just message me on the app instead of calling me at work. Overall a lifesaver!

Cons

Once or twice the app lagged and also the fact that you have to have internet at all times to use is a bit of a bummer

Response from Visibook

Thanks for your feedback!

Amanda H.

Visibook - simple scheduling

Reviewed on 07/01/2020

The online scheduling makes our lives SO much easier!

Pros

It's very easy to work with. The chat support option is helpful when setting up new providers or services

Cons

I least like that it has no great reporting features or data collection capabilities. I'd love for it to be able to offer that so that I can continue to use it for our small business

Deedee L.

Visibook and Trampolines

Reviewed on 22/10/2019

Visibook is easy to link to social
Media and easy to understand for all my customers. It’s important to have appts made for my limited class
Size. I especially like the convenient copy link feature and the way the clients can note or message me when making an appointment. Excellent communication ensues!

Pros

The value and ease of use was paramount.

Cons

Multiple customer profiles are a little frustrating. Customers forget their profile log in information and sign in different ways by link or Facebook for example and result in multiple names listed for the same customer.

Robyn V.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Visibooks offer me everything I was hoping for to manage my small seamstress business.

Reviewed on 06/03/2018

I no longer have clients missing appts thanks to the reminders! It also helps put forth a professional, modern approach to booking appointments.

Pros

I like the built in messaging feature. My clients are always super impressed that it's so easy to get a hold of me! I have also received fabulous feedback from my clients about the reminder sent to them the day before their appt. I also like the daily email summary I get on the day before my appts.

Cons

Sometimes the messaging function mixes up the message order when the message is longer. It'll send message 3 before message 1 comes thru. The odd time it has been over an hour before message 1 comes thru and I can make sense out of my clients request.

• Industry: Environmental Services
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Perfect Client Scheduling Software

Reviewed on 26/03/2019

I use it for appointment fixing and client scheduling

Pros

It is an efficient client scheduling software. You no longer need to worry about the headache of scheduling clients and fixing appointments with customers. Visibooks does that at very little cost

Cons

It is hard to fault. There are rooms for improvement, of course. They can still improve on the user dashboard and a few other finetuning. Overall, I think they are cool

Response from Visibook

Thank you for your feedback and review

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Scheduling Made Easy

Reviewed on 31/07/2018

Using VisiBook has saved us a lot of time in scheduling appointments so I have been very pleased. Plus the price is very reasonable so that always makes things better :)

Pros

Overall, it's pretty user friendly. I use it for a training schedule so it's a little different than what most clients probably use it for, but it has made it a lot easier for my trainees to find a date/time that suits instead of having to email back and forth to find a time to schedule a training appointment.

Cons

If you're not the most tech savvy, using the software can be slightly confusing. Overall though, it's not difficult to manage.

• Industry: Alternative Medicine

Great scheduling app

Reviewed on 19/12/2018

I love it!

Pros

I love that I send interested clients my link (which they can also find on my website), and the only thing that they see are available openings. We both get a confirmation email and/or text. We both get reminders and they can cancel or change their appointment without having to pick up the phone. It saves so much phone time. They can also message me through Visibook.

Cons

When they message me I get it as a text but I have to go to Visibook to answer the text.

Response from Visibook

Thanks for your review! We appreciate it!

Denise R.

Very satisfied

Reviewed on 10/05/2019

Pros

I love that it takes a lot of the hassle off of me,be sending automated reminders for my clients appointments. It's really easy to use and my clients can reply to me through Visibook.

Cons

The only con that I've experienced was one time, not being able to access Visibook but it was only due to upgrades being done

Response from Visibook

Thanks for your review!

Mark P.

The best scheduling & calendar integration

Reviewed on 18/07/2017

Complete control over calendar integration

Pros

I love the multiple choices available for each option:
Person-can add multiple company personnel
Service-can list different services, even rates
Time-can list different lengths and starting times

Cons

Full calendar invite between customer and company representative would be good so that we can see when someone accepts the invitation directly in the invite. (But I do recognize that it is redundant when the customer is requesting the appointment via Visibook on the first place).

French H.

Awesome scheduling tool!!

Reviewed on 30/07/2018

I have been a Visibook user for years and it was great when I started using it and even better now. I’ve recommended this software to so many people and will continue to do so in the future. Thanks for making my job a lot easier.

Pros

I love that the software is so easy to use and I can schedule anytime and anywhere.

Cons

This question doesn’t apply to me, I love the software!

Elena M.

I love Visibook!

Reviewed on 30/11/2016

I love ease of use, auto reminder function, customer service, etc. the only thing I would like changed is I'd like to be able to register different patients under the same email address - for families with small kids and elderly who don't own their own email address.

Pros

Ease of use, auto reminder, customer service.

Cons

Not able to register different patients under the same email address.

Kristy G.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Visibook

Reviewed on 05/04/2019

Absolutely amazing app!

Pros

Visibook helped me to get my business off the ground quickly. I was able to send a link to clients for booking appointments. I book clients on my own and made detailed notes in each appointment. There is also the option to set the frequency of the appointment!

Cons

Visibook only allows you to set a certain amount of appointments before a small monthly charge is automatically withdrawn. I was still impressed with the app overall due to the amount of business I booked before paying.

Response from Visibook

Thanks for your feedback and review! Glad to hear that we were able to help your business!

Keiko W.

Setup took no time, and really easy to get it going. Really simple to use yet professional...

Reviewed on 27/02/2018

Free yet professional looking booking service. I am just starting out with low and tight budget, and this app got me going with no expense and little effort.

Pros

Email and text notifications and reminders are convinient and professional looking. I downloaded the app and was able to send myself a test email within 30minutes. I was impressed. Also easy for clients to take action via the email notification.

Cons

I teach group fitness class, and you cannot see class names or time in a calendar view, so you have to drill in each day to see what they are. I wish it showed at least the times would be nice.

Amira E.

Amazing application

Reviewed on 05/10/2016

I have been using Visibook for 4 months and it has everything for free. What makes is stand ahead of other applications is the feature that you can book more than one person for the same slot. So as personal trainer I use it for group classes that several customers can book themselves in for the same time frame. The application is easy to use and straight forward. Customer service is amazing and knowledgeable, they answer any inquires 24/7

Pros

Easy to use, Friendly user screens, clients and I get confirmation emails for booking and cancelling.
The ability to repeat the same appointment on the same days of the week.

Cons

Nothing

Andrea M.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Visibook for Spa like business

Reviewed on 18/12/2018

Saves time finding a day and time for an appointment.

I really love this platform and I know my clients do as well.

Pros

I love how easy it is to share to a variety of places, ie. social media, email, text etc.. I also love the feature of notifications and being able to message clients.

Cons

I wish it would link to pay pal for ease of payment and it would be great to have better upload for graphics or or pictures page creation.

It would also be great to have a feature to switch an appointment vs having to cancel and rebook.

A customer review option for them to post to their social media sites would also be beneficial for business growth.

Printable gift certificates from this platform would also be amazing!

Response from Visibook

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your feedback! Fyi, as the merchant, you can always reschedule appointments just by clicking on the appointment, then clicking on the time. You'll see options to update the date and / or time.

Shane B.
  • Industry: Sports

Reliable and functional for my clientele

Reviewed on 05/03/2018

Able to take back a lot of valuable time spent on manually scheduling people.

Pros

I love how easy it is for my clients to book lessons with me. All I have to do is copy and paste the link and they can book.

Cons

I don't like that I can't edit certain things on the app itself. It would be a lot easier for all editing functionality to be available on the app.

Abhimanyu S.

Its easy to use and gets the job done.

Reviewed on 19/07/2018

Pros

Its simple to use, compatible with most of the calendars, keeps you updated with the upcoming meeting your free slots and cancellations if any. You can change your schedule. The best is it sends reminder to your customers about the upcoming appointments

Cons

If there is any change you have to go through the edit button, nothing direct. Another hitch is the customers can schedule apps mins before if their is an availability, it give you hardly any time to prepare for the meeting

Jerrel M.

Simple, Clean, User-Friendly Product

Reviewed on 05/03/2017

Booking appointments can be a hassle when going back and forth with clients while playing phone tag. Visibook helps free you from setting appointments. The user experience is clean and simple for both the calendar administrator and the customer. The Technical/Customer Support team responds quickly too. You can't beat that with a stick.

Pros

It was free. This gives small businesses and startups the opportunity to test out the product and see if it truly helps, which I am sure it will.

Cons

There's no feature to block out time. It would be nice to have a feature on the calendar where you can block out time so that customers cannot schedule anything during that time. So maybe the ability to click on the calendar to create a block, then click and drag the bottom (or top) of the block to expand it to block out the time desired. Or even if there was a "Hidden Service" option where you can manually create your Services that customers would not be able to see or select.

I spoke with customer service and was told that they were working on this feature.

It's easy for my clients to book appointments

Reviewed on 02/03/2018

Pros

It links with my calendar and sends notifications to my clients 24 hours before their session, and at the time of event.

Cons

There's a limit to how many appointments I can book. I would like there to be a setting to send notifications to my clients an hour before to remind them instead of at the time of the event.

Gourav M.
  • Industry: Human Resources

It's so mobile-friendly and damn beautiful

Reviewed on 30/03/2019

We've just started the RTIwala 10 mins Micro Consultation division and looking for a perfect tool for our remote first team to schedule the meetings. And, Visibook is the perfect choice.

Pros

It's UX and UI for the mobile phones. As most of our customers are using and booking the 10 mins RTIwala Micro Consultation from the mobile and they're loving it so much.

Cons

I just wish to have some more options and features at chat box and

Response from Visibook

Thanks for your review and feedback!