JobDiva

Ailene
Ailene

User friendly ATS!

Reviewed on 12/09/2018

Pros

JobDiva is one of the best applicant tracking system that I have used so far. It is user friendly. It has a build in database of resume inside the system. You can do sourcing inside the ATS, and you can save boolean search for each job order. They have a very unique seach filters. You can be too specific with the number of years of experience. The best part is that you can do an email blast upto 250 emails to the candidates within data base. It makes my job easy. I'll simply send email blast before I get off to work, then check my email the next day. Then booom! You will see replies from those candidates showing interest on your email blast. Jobdiva is the only ats that I know that has this feature.

Cons

Over all jobdiva is really a great applicant tracking system. It's hard to think of anything that needs improvement. Probably just the user interface - the font and the color.

Meredith

A great product

Reviewed on 31/07/2019

JobDiva streamlines the recruiting process. The onboarding process has never been easier, with a click of a button the customizable paperwork is uploaded and sent to the candidate. Their processes help eliminate human error.

Pros

The product is very user friendly and the JobDiva team is always enhancing the functionality and adding new features

Cons

I can't think of any at this time, JobDiva is far superior to other ATS products out on the market.

Wendy

Job Diva review

Reviewed on 01/06/2020

Not very good at all.

Not very good at all.

Pros

Harvesting resumes - but you can go directly to the sites and get the same results

Cons

The search is terrible. If you don't have someone's name perfect - you won't find them. Hire tracking is really bad. Most softwares - your assignment is in. Your candidate is in - and in a second you link them together. JD you have to re-enter SSN - DOB, Tax info - everything!! Then on the assignment side you have to enter everything over and over again to put someone on an assignment. Very frustrating. When a candidate enters their work history - and you look on resume on candidate the company name doesn't come through. Most vital info and you can't see it. Crazy!! There is no pay history. Why have software where you need another system for payroll. Makes no sense and takes us more time. I could probably think of more - but don't have time. This is the only system(s) that this Company has used since I've been here 3 years.

Sheila

A Near-Perfect Solution for the Staffing Industry

Reviewed on 29/11/2022

Pros

Aside from ease of use for sales, recruiting, and back office staff, the most advantageous and unique feature of JobDiva is the custom BI Reporting for the aforementioned teams and executive management.

Cons

I anxiously await features to enhance CRM for the sales team and customization for billable holiday, PTO, and PSL pay.

abhishek

Best ATS Used till Yet

Reviewed on 13/12/2022

Pros

ease of sourcing profiles on daily basis according to client's requirement

Cons

Nothing. Everything works perfect, day to day work is easily done. Can track my daily progress and each activity.

ritesh
  • Industry: Human Resources

jobdiva reviews

Reviewed on 19/10/2022

overall its a employee friendly software

overall its a employee friendly software

Pros

its easy to get profiles through string and good profiles get fetch

Cons

its very difficult to upload profiles in jobdiva and not easy

Arsalan
Arsalan

A great ATS

Reviewed on 04/10/2023

Pros

1. Its email merge feature is outstanding.2. Searching for relational keywords.3. Boolean key strings.4. Easy to use interface.

Cons

1. Resume database management.2. Its relational keywords can give you unwanted results sometimes, but you just have to tweak your Boolean string.

Ameen
Ameen

Efficient and User-Friendly Talent Accquisition Solution

Reviewed on 29/09/2023

Pros

JobDiva provides an all-in-one solution for applicant tracking, candidate sourcing, customer relationship management, and more, streamlining the entire recruitment process. Many users find JobDiva's interface intuitive and easy to navigate, which can save time and reduce the learning curve for new users. JobDiva maintains a vast database of candidates, allowing recruiters to quickly access and match candidates to job openings.

Cons

Despite its user-friendly interface, some users may still find JobDiva to have a learning curve, especially if they are new to recruitment software.

Navdeep
Navdeep

The best ATS tool in Recruiting and Staffing industry

Reviewed on 04/10/2023

Pros

It's a cloud-based software platform, I can easily access anywhere and start my work. For me Jobdiva provides an end-to-end solution for recruiting and managing talent, from sourcing candidates to onboarding and beyond. It covers the entire talent acquisition lifecycle.

Cons

It doesn't work well on mobile. Otherwise it's awesome !

Arun
Arun
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Job diva is miles stone in Stafing and recruiting agency

Reviewed on 09/11/2023

It was my first time experience on Job diva mora than one year in staffing agency as I used to work othe application alos but Job diva is good one

Pros

There is huge data base and ease to get candidate for particular skills

Cons

Working process is verys slow and some times not work properly

Baljit
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

No product comes even close!!!

Reviewed on 17/09/2019

JobDiva has helped us keep our growth organized and add value, not only on the delivery side, but onboarding, invoicing, payroll, commissions etc, In a nut shell, this is the only tool I know that does all by itself and doesn't rely or have to integrate with our tools to perform basic functions.

The support team is a class apart! I have always said to every vendor, if your support team doesn't act or live up to expectations, it doesn't matter how good your tool is - you will not be successful! In the 10+ years that I have been using JobDiva, I can’t think of one instance when the support team didn't respond of was not able to take care of the issue!

Pros

The product is best in class. Is very simple and robust at the same time. Very user friendly and logic driven!

Cons

have been using for 10 years now and haven't found one!

Bullhorn ATS & CRM
Varun

JobDiva-Excellent AT; Easy and Efficient

Reviewed on 11/04/2019

JobDiva is an essential and efficient applicant-tracking tool when it comes to searching candidates. It could get better in terms of speed; the UI can be improved for more interactive experience.

Pros

As a recruiter, I have been using this software for almost 5 years now and I must say that this is the best ATS so far which is designed especially for recruiters. As soon as I have new requirement from the Client, I can set up the agent search, which saves a lot of time by sourcing the resume through job portals with the matching skills.
The system also facilitates sharing of information between different departments including the recruitment, Sales and HR. The email merge option works well only when you are aware of the technical requirements of the position and you know how to use it.
It records the email logs exchanged using the email ID of the candidate. In addition, reaching the candidate through texts is extremely simple. The report generation process also works well with this tool. It records and maintain the activity related to a candidate in a timely fashion, which makes it easier to track all the information as to when he/she was contacted last, availability etc.

Cons

As per Cons, I can only suggest that the reports generated by JobDiva needs improvement. They are a bit clumsy and hard to interpret. The transition from one page to another takes about five-ten seconds sometimes which can be little annoying.

Ruchika

Recruiters to Excel

Reviewed on 29/09/2023

I wholeheartedly recommend JobDiva to fellow recruiters looking to streamline their processes, improve candidate quality, and ultimately achieve better results. They continually update and enhance their platform to keep up with industry trends and user needs. The user-friendly interface allows me to manage multiple job openings, client relationships, and candidate profiles effortlessly. This efficiency has saved me countless hours, allowing me to focus on building valuable connections.

Pros

Commitment to innovation ensures that I always have access to the latest tools and features. JobDiva seamlessly integrates with various job boards, social media platforms, and other software solutions. This means I can reach a broader candidate pool and streamline my workflow even further. JobDiva's automated email and text messaging features make communication a breeze. I can easily provide updates, keeping candidates in the loop throughout the entire process.

Cons

The platform's extensive features can be overwhelming for new users, and it may take some time to fully grasp and utilize all its functionalities. User experiences can vary based on individual needs, preferences, and the specific use case.

Matt
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

A product of a recruiting love story

Reviewed on 19/11/2018

To know JobDiva is to know their roots. Built by a man with a passion to create a software to help his staffing company, JobDiva continues to provide its customers with the ammunition we need to compete in a highly competitive market. Their support Team is top notch and they are sincerely interested in feedback and are absolutely dedicated to the product. Their leader is a visionary that should be in the Staffing Hall of Fame.

I have known this company since its early years. We considered two software companies JobDiva and another. We chose the other and were satisfied with the initial results but never believed this software would carry is to the next level. Somewhere around 2006 we switched to Diva and have never looked back.

Pros

Huge supporter of the product and functionality. System allows me to create customized functionality and reporting unique to my business needs. JobDiva provides you a platform that creates a competitive advantage if you use as is or even better the possibility of a platform to differentiate yourself with a product offering designated to meet specific customer needs.

Cons

This is complex. You need to understand that what you are considering is a shift in traditional recruiting ats models. You need to consider your team's adaptability prior to implementation.

Tushar

JobDiva - Review

Reviewed on 14/07/2022

On job diva searching the candidates is always a great experience. It have great tracking features and simply help you find the candidate with the help of Boolean strings. It help you maintain everything related to sourcing, process, interview stage, reject or hire, everything. It is very easy to use from fetching the right candidate to everything.

Pros

This is one of the best tool I have ever used in my recruitment career. The best part is by just mentioning the location zip code and the use of string to find the best candidate for the right job. It help me find the many old candidates that we have maintain in our database. The another best thing is that you can put the note on the candidate details like if the candidate us still available or not in job market, their requirement and everything. So, it also help us to communicate with them easily cause we have the proper requirement that the candidate is looking for in terms of salary and all the parts.

Cons

There is not a thing that I can say that I don't like about this tool. It's the best tool that you can use in terms of recruitment. You can maintain the large number of data of candidates which help you in future when you get the urgent job requirement.

Talha

Benefits Of Using JobDiva

Reviewed on 29/09/2023

Overall Experience I would say is fantastic and I would recommed others to use JobDiva as well.

Pros

The Resume Search is the Best Feature and the History feature as well. There is one more feature which is Divamatch in which you get the type of resume want want which matches your Job Description

Cons

JobDiva sometimes feel like it is working really slow like if I have to search something in the search box I have to wait for atleast 10 Sec to load it up so that makes it a little bit time consuming

Maria

JOB DIVA HAS BEEN A CONSISTENTLY SOLID RECRUITMENT AND SALES TOOL

Reviewed on 12/09/2018

Very happy.

Very happy.

Pros

JobDiva is always improving its systems. In general, it's a very user friendly dashboard. Company provides excellent user support. Any issue I've had over four years has been resolved quickly and efficiently. While it does occasionally go down, Diva typically comes back quickly, and in the past two years this has more and more infrequently. What I like most about Diva is that you can get fairly specific with the search functions, but like any software, you need to explore the options that might not be readily exposed. I am constantly finding new features I didn't know I could take advantage of, such as the way it integrates with email. Maybe I should participate more in the many trainings they offer about new and standard features.

Cons

Not the cheapest out there but not the most expensive either. At one point they changed the landing page once you open, which took a while to readjust to, but they've mostly kept everything that worked well and only got rid of what didn't.

Mohammad
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

By putting the Job Title in JobDiva it helps to segregate the best matches of resumes pull.

Reviewed on 06/02/2023

I have overall great experience with JobDiva. The maximum of my growth has been due to JobDiva. I have always used JobDiva primarily and my teams. I have been using JobDiva for over 10 years and have always felt great having JobDiva as my primary ATS tool. The best thing I like about JobDiva is also the email merges where you have the opportunity to reach the maximum number of people in one short time and increase our productivity in real-time need.

Pros

There are many things I like about JobDiva to name a few are; best searching tools for candidates. It's search is very helpful and easy to use. It maintains an easy way to track applicants with the hiring and recruiting process. It helps track data for candidates/recruiters/employees and clients in the best fashion way.We can do the harvesting for maximum pull of candidates for current and future positions.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about this software. I have been using this job for over 10 years now and I strongly believe JobDiva is best.

James

HR All-in-One

Reviewed on 26/07/2019

When the program works, it works very well. We’ve used it to hire quite a few employees, and the onboarding process went seamlessly. However, when they’re doing maintenance, the program is unusable. We’ve had times where we’ve sat waiting for it to be done so that we could get back to work. Still, the program is great besides this fact.

Pros

JobDiva is a phenomenal HR tool. You can easily review job applications and resumes submitted to your company. It even will make suggestions as to which job an applicant would be best suited. It also handles payroll for existing employees where each employee is able to submit their timecard. Very awesome tool and has saved us a lot of time and money.

Cons

Informing customers of maintenance would be very handy. There’s been more than once where we couldn’t use the program because it was undergoing maintenance and we had to wait, which wastes time. Having a pop-up notifying customers of impending work on the system would allow our team to schedule around that maintenance.

Pamela
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

JobDiva Administrator for a small - mid-size product engineering / recruiting company

Reviewed on 23/07/2018

Constantly adding new functionality to the system.

Constantly adding new functionality to the system.

Pros

Full range of features (CRM, e-interviews, financials, on-boarding, etc.) that can be added and used as needed. Easy import of contacts from excel into the database. Ability to create custom user defined fields. Great dashboards with flexibility to add/remove as needed per user requirements. Easy to use BI and numerous out-of-the-box reports available. Rapid email response for easy inquires.

Cons

Not all tables/fields are available for BI. Customized work is difficult to get prioritized - done. Written documentation is poor as each piece seems to have been written in a vacuum and does not relate or tie to other documents. You have to understand how something works before you know it exists or how the functionality works with other parts of the system. No Big Picture document. User defined fields cannot be integrated with existing screens.

Phil

Regular User Here, Love the Product

Reviewed on 29/09/2023

Pros

Lots of integration capabilities, functions are performed quickly, very customizable

Cons

I wish it had a dark mode feature, lots of white space is sometimes an eye strain

Shahid

Amazing Recruiting Software

Reviewed on 20/06/2017

Addition of a section where "offers" can be shown would really make the 4-star feedback a 5-star one! "Offers" and "Starts" are inter-related but the only fine line of difference between the two can be seen if the candidate declines the offer being rolled out, thus, the start cannot be marked. This option would really help in estimating the efforts of every single employee and the reports being pulled would be even more detailed.

Pros

JobDiva is pretty much a one stop solution if you are looking for a well equipped feature-packed ATS. It has all the functions right from job creation, coddling new jobs from the VMSs, marking interviews, on-boarding the candidates and marking starts AND pulling out reports as per requirements, with ease.

Cons

The ATS does perform well and has all the necessary functions, however, a section to show the offers of a specific recruiter should also be included. There is a section where the start of a placed candidate can be marked but when JD is being used for pulling reports, it misses out on the number of actual offers a recruiter might have, considering the events of candidates backing out from the offer.

Joseph
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Excellent Recruit to Fill tool.

Reviewed on 02/10/2017

A "Market to Place" candidate "CRM" function is the missing piece for me. I'd love a (MTP CRM) that's all on one page, in one location and helps me to take the candidate through the entire life-cycle. This would make my job significantly easier. I would also like the ability to manage and edit the contents on this page. This type of Candidate tracking tool would allow me to eliminate the need for Excel and help me take our company, my position & my career to that next level.

Pros

I applaud JobDiva for their want and willingness to adapt and their openness to new ideas and customer feedback. They are quick to make changes to their product and their customer service dept. is easy to interact with. They are VERY prompt as well.

Cons

As a "Market to Place" recruiter, I have come to conclude that JobDiva lacks the functionality I desperately need. The hot-lists are helpful, however I would like and need to much more than the simple functionality this offers.

Aazam

Importance of JobDiva for Staffing/Recruitment

Reviewed on 09/04/2021

JobDiva is helping the organization in all aspects, it's saving lot of time in recruitment, once candidates is harvested in our JobDiva database we can do variety of things which can't be done in any other ATS I know of, it's solving problems big time in having a centralized notes, sending mass email, tracking activities, keeping track of all versions of resumes, etc.

Pros

I like everything about the software, such a well developed ATS that has all the tools to manage full life cycle of recruitment process, starting from ATS, sourcing made real easy with lots of easy to use and very effective features e.g. searching candidates, mapping dictionary, mass mailing/texting, documenting notes, scheduling interview/Offer/Start.

Cons

I really have to think hard about that, because everything is planned and implemented so meticulously and once you use any feature you find it useful.

AYUSH

JobDiva Review

Reviewed on 09/04/2021

Overall its good experience and hope it will more improve in coming days.

Overall its good experience and hope it will more improve in coming days.

Pros

Its is an All in one ATS, as it provide all the features and function for staffing and recruitment at one place. Its very user friendly and can provide reports on one go.

Cons

Its user interface, it should be more catchy.