Showing 2,169 reviews of 2,109

ClickUp

Project management, task tracking, & professional goal tools

4.7 /5 (2109 reviews) Write a Review!

Showing 2,169 reviews of 2,109
Andreas J.

Clickup is packed with features, but it needs some polishing

Reviewed on 31/03/2019

Clickups main strength is to give the user full control over how they want to manage their tasks and checklists, while also give the option to viw them the way they prefer it. There is a bit of a learning curve with clickup, but one you get the hang of it, clickup has the possibility of saving a lot of time (for example with recurring tasks for us).
For the productivity freaks like me, clickup is an uncut diamond that need a lot of polishing (mainly better styling in terms of visibility of featues - especially for people with bad eyesight like my girlfriend - but also in terms of using the screen space as optimally as possible). I hope that with time the styling gets updated such that new users can get the same enjoyment out of this system as we have when we applied our own styling to clickup.

Pros

I like that there is so many ways you can customize and view you tasks, which was vital for my girlfriend and i who uses clickup for managing our daily lifes together and for our jobs. The primary reason we switched to clickup was the ability to make recurring tasks, such that we could keep track of maintenace tasks in our home that doesn't have to be done every week.
Before i managed this manually for us, but now we have automated this with clickup. In combination with this we wanted to have one system to manage all over our tasks, reminders and notes, which clickup can do for us. We also wanted to be able to switch views, bacause my girldfriend wants to see tasks in a list view, where i prefer a board view, which was what the main thing that convinced my girlfriend to switch over from trello, which doesnt have this feature.

Cons

The main problem we have with clickup is the overall styling and layout of clickup. Mainly many of the colors in the app is too neutral and often just different shades of grey, which makes it hard to distinguish one thing from another.
Also the acitivity overview in each task is WAY to big, and it would be cool if this was made an optional thing to view, which was hidden at default or could be set to hidden in the settings because we rarely use it.
Lastly the individual elements on the views and for each task has way to much padding around them, which makes it such that you almost cant see any of the important (in my opinion) things on each task, whick is the checklists and the subtasks, which gets pushed out of view when you are rolled to the top of the task, especially when viewing things on a laptop. This also applies to list view, where the tags (which is also hard to read for my girlfriend with bad eyesight) could be moved out to the right instead of being underneath the task name to fill less on the screen so more can be viewed.
To try and make up for these problems, i have actually made my own styling to clickup (i am a system developer myself in my daily job) to solve many of the isues we have with it. When these things are solved, clickup becomes much more intuitive and user friendly to us.
We hope that with time the styling will improve such that we dont have to make out own styling, but in the meantime we get around these issues by this method.

Jeff S.

Moved from Asana to ClickUp

Reviewed on 04/12/2020

We love ClickUp and find it a great tool for managing all of our projects. Now we can see what is going on with everyone, in one view, but then dig into the projects themselves (individually) and see the child tasks there.

Pros

We moved to Clickup from Asana after using Asana for a few months. We found ClickUp had much more customization and flexibility. This was especially with the views, and making it so that you could get everything in ONE view.

We also love the proactive notifications, like if you are moving a task to being complete, that if there are sub-tasks under that (that are still active) that you are given the option to update the sub-tasks dates/status.

Overall, after using this system for many weeks, we have found ClickUp has made us much more efficient, and also given us visibility into all of our projects.

We also love all the options you have appear when you right click on a task.

Cons

The only issue we have really found thus far is that some of the screens, mainly while using the Drag and Drop, can lag for a second or two. As a result, you have to learn to wait while using the drag/drop when you release the "drag" so that it appears in the correct place.

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Extremely Powerful

Reviewed on 18/12/2020

I have tried many other task management apps and programs. I keep coming back to ClickUp!

Pros

I use Clickup for task management. It fulfills my needs and then some. I am a team of one that manages large projects. Clickup is a great tool for keeping track of deadlines, external email communication and documents related to any step of the project. The key for me is the integration with Google Drive. This integration allows me to link documents to any task so that they are handy when it comes time to complete the task.

Cons

I think the reoccurring task section needs a bit more work. It is better than it was however it is still limited in its abilities. It would be nice that when a task is completed and set to reoccur the user is prompted to select what information, if any, is carried forward to the next task and to confirm the due date. I have tasks that reoccur based on scheduled meetings and with the meeting schedule not consistent its challenging to have a task reoccur.

Josh A.

Extremely good value for the product

Reviewed on 10/11/2020

ClickUp provides so much value for the price. I'm constantly impressed with the value that I get out of this product.

Pros

I love that ClickUp is always updating their product with helpful, relevant improvements. They are always very helpful when I reach out to customer support.

Cons

There have been a few features I've asked the help/support team and they don't exist. So I'd just love to see more progress on the features.

The Better Trello

Reviewed on 29/10/2020

Pros

We moved from trello to clickup primarily because we were expanding the team and this was enormously cheaper. Plus, it has a billion other features trello doesn't have. I think trello just has a bigger name, but clickup is far more powerful.

Cons

In saying that it's powerful, it's also too much. It can be super overwhelming to get the hang of, and there's so many features in your face at once. I think it would benefit from paring down a little and then you can choose to add them back in.

ClickUp gives you uncountable features and power to manage your tasks / projects

Reviewed on 16/02/2021

I switch project planning tool with each major project it seems. But ClickUp is working great for my freelance projects. I do not use the collaboration feature but use the project scheduling, critical path, and Gantt tools.

Pros

I appreciate the flexibility of the tool and means to track all aspects of the project. The expected Kanban and Gantt tools are there. A premium subscription is required to export these project plans to PDF. I understand that this a way to monetize the platform and am grateful that there are those that can contribute. The integration for time tracking tool such a Togl or it's own time tracker is great.

Cons

The web-based software is noticeably slow but there is commitment from the company to make speed a priority. The formatting of the email reminders for expiring task, leave a lot to be desired. Other than making more available to the free tier, I have little suggestions since I am not able to pay at the moment.

Brandon T.

Flexible Tool That Has Allowed Us to Scale Our Project Management Capabilities

Reviewed on 21/01/2021

We turned to ClickUp because we were quickly outgrowing to-do lists with Trello. We found that ClickUp could do about 90% of what the competition could, but at one fifth of the cost. ClickUp has turned out to be an important collaboration and project tracking tool for us, and we feel confident that it can grow with us into the future.

Pros

* Numerous ways to customize the software to fit your workflow.
* Great way to keep all resources needed for a project in one easy-to-access place
* Allows a number of guests, which makes it easy to share resources with clients
* LOTS of ways to view your projects and data
* Multiple ways to access each function; each user can find their own way to access needed information
* Daily work summaries
* Good communication tool
* System is smart enough to make guesses as to what you want to do--for example, if you paste multiple lines of text into a task name field, it will ask if you want to create multiple tasks

Cons

* System can be slow/laggy sometimes
* Requires a bit of setup/customization. It can be done, but adds to the learning curve.
* Needs a module to create bills/invoices from a template given tasks that are done (they say they've been working on this for a few years...)
* Takes getting used to all the features and ways to display data

Bryce M.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Excellent value, many included features

Reviewed on 17/06/2020

We have used Asana a lot in the past, but recently we had a new department do creative traffic jobs on a giant confusing Excel spreadsheet and it was difficult to keep track. Now we can have dozens of live projects and everyone knows where to find the latest information, comments and progress. As soon as ClickUp integrates Exchange email then we will consider using it as a help desk solution as well.

Pros

It works the way you need to work and offers unparalleled features for the price. Customer service has been super-fast and very friendly too. Customizing ClickUp is really easy with templates, forms and multiple spaces for different departments. We also REALLY appreciate the training materials, Gantt charts, guest access and automations too.

Cons

There are integrations we'd like to see like Exchange email, but we know Clickup are working on those, so looking forward progress. Thankfully their development team are very active on their Canny.io board. The interface is great, but could be slightly neater or more organised, but it is very customisable and that is a welcome benefit, so not really a complaint, just a wish.

Shauna G.

My new best productivity friend

Reviewed on 17/06/2020

What's not to love? I started using ClickUp as a way to help organize and provide structure to my day. What originally drew me in was its ability to take tasks and break them down into subtasks (with checklists and notes), to turn tasks into calendar items, and to create task-level estimates that can then be tied back to time tracking (with Harvest integration!). I've since started to recommend it to everyone I know, because it's filled that need *and so much more,* without getting difficult to use.

Pros

I came for the features, I've stayed for the customer support. The ClickUp team is constantly taking (and asking for!) feedback and feature requests *and then acting on those requests.* Their request/bug site is full of requests and a very large portion of them have responses from ClickUp and have been implemented. And they have cracked the challenge of having all these features in an easy-to-use interface.

Cons

I really only have two issues:

1. The browser extension has trouble with any cookie blocking settings, and the official solution is to turn off blocking all third party cookies. That's totally not acceptable, because it defeats the purpose of the setting. There are ways to allow the extension to work without opening that gaping hole, and those solutions need to be made the "official" way and the devs need to find a way to make that not necessary to begin with.

2. The desktop application is Electron. It works, and it's kind of nice to have continuity between the web and desktop app, but I think it would unlock so much more power (and reduce its resource footprint) if they invest in making native-code applications. In this day and age, it's easier than ever to be able to do this, so while it is certainly an investment, I think it's a worthwhile one.

Thomas S.
  • Industry: Entertainment

ClickUp comes out on top

Reviewed on 17/06/2020

I was brought onto a team of artists, developers and sales people to reorganize their structure of project management. They were previously using Trello and Jira and lots of things were slipping through the cracks. Everyone was confused on where to find things and the friction of Jira coupled with the lack of features of Trello meant that no one really used either effectively or frequently. I spent a solid month or two getting trials of various other PM software tools and eventually found ClickUp. I was ok with a handful of others, but after going through all the pain points I had found in others, I couldn't find any in ClickUp. I'm also very confident that if I do find something I don't like about ClickUp, their dev team listens closely to the pulse of its user community and makes updates to improve the software quite frequently and so my voice will be heard. As of yet, I haven't heard any complaints from the team about using ClickUp and it helps everyone's suggestions for improvements be heard and implemented. Someone thought of a new status to include in a list? Boom, added. Someone had a suggestion for a custom field? It's in there in seconds. Someone has a good idea to include automation? There it is!
Seriously, as someone who used to be dedicated to softwares like Asana, ClickUp is really next level and very worth it. Even the free version is super useful. Give it a go!

Pros

I greatly appreciate the customization features in ClickUp that allow me to tailor its functionality to suit each project across my team. ClickUp is easy to setup, customize and use which gives instant and easy buy-in when switching from other PM tools. The ClickUp team is constantly rolling out new features, listening to user suggestions and improving functionality all across the site and my team loves it!

Cons

The template system is a little counter-intuitive, but once you get the hang of it, it's easy breezey and saves a ton of time.

Cameron B.

Power and flexibility in an ever evolving production management package

Reviewed on 17/06/2020

Pros

Very flexible and versatile. Tons of customization options. Love that there's so many ways to view and work with tasks with such ease. It really is a swiss army knife that can take on the heavy lifting of so many other tools so it's exciting to be able to consolidate and simplifying some of the stack. The recently added automations are a great step towards even more power. I also love that they release new features every single week so it evolves very quickly and the transparent roadmap and voting system make it easy to help shape the product.

Cons

Because there is so many features the UI can be pretty overwhelming and inconsistent. I also find it very slow and sometimes buggy despite appearing deceptively lightweight. There's some limitations when it comes to access/permissions that might be an issue for enterprise level applications. The way custom fields are handled is absolutely terrible and unwieldy so make sure you "measure twice, cut once" when setting things up.

Andrea L.
  • Industry: Design

A Wonderful Addition to a Web Designer's Toolbox

Reviewed on 21/04/2020

ClickUp is a welcome tool to my web design business's toolbox. It offers basic and advanced task and project management (you can make it as intricate as you see fit). With the recent launch of Dashboards and Forms, it's completely changed the way we run our client interaction - and simplified it. Less is more when it comes to managing client-facing interaction and information. ClickUp has allowed SDCo. to present useful information and communication in a singular space knocking customer confusion down a few notches. In my box, that takes the cake.

ClickUp is not a Database format platform. For Database style information management we implement the embedding features of ClickUp and basically continue to use ClickUp as our business management hub bringing our databases and client-facing customer management into one easy to navigate (and monitor) space.

Pros

What is there honestly not to love about the ClickUp platform? It's got the best of everything - and we've tried a ton of project, task, and productivity platforms. Finding ClickUp was a total game-changer. The flexibility of the platform, the native integrations, as well as third-party integrations are superb and more is being added each day. You'll be hard-pressed to find a platform that gives you this much bang for your buck.

Cons

The team at ClickUp is working around the clock to push out updates to beta runs of their features. It's pretty hard to find a Con when there's so much they're taking on board and they are honestly handling it like pros. They are mindful to not push features without thinking them through.

Leon W.
  • Industry: Design

I really want ClickUp to dominate my life.

Reviewed on 12/04/2020

I love ClickUp, and I use it daily. I've had my fair share of days in which all I'm doing is overseeing my team's progress through ClickUp, managing and organising tasks for the present and for the future so everyone can be as productive as possible. Lately, I'm attempting to bring a few clients in so they can at least keep tabs on their projects' current status and have more information about what we need from them. There are a few clear obstacles in that regard (localisation, as I mentioned, but also how strictly limiting ClickUp can be on guests and guest accounts), but I can see a future in which this will be much easier indeed.

Pros

I like how much can be done with ClickUp, how much power it gives me over how my tasks are displayed and interacted with, and generally how adaptive it is to the myriad of workflows companies may have. I like how everything can be customised and organised in very specific ways.

Cons

Most glaringly, the lack of localisation makes it harder not only for colleagues but also for clients to be involved. In the same light, the lack of a localised pricing policy also has me a hostage of political-economical fluctuations and often makes the software price skyrocket. The team has often offered me discounts, however, which made for a better experience overall, but it would be interesting to see fixed prices that are more in line with the specific reality of my country.

Jorge F.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great software, endless possibilities.

Reviewed on 11/04/2020

I have obtained very good results using the SCRUM approach, since there are different ways to organize and achieve an elegant and simple process.

Anyone, dedicating no more than 2 hours, can understand and use ClickUp in their business or their daily life.

Pros

One of the main characteristics of this software is its EASE OF USE, it allows you to focus on what is really important without neglecting the correct use of a methodology.

Due to the above, the integration with our business model is excellent. In addition to having a series of functionalities that intelligently address the different processes that take place in any company, for example:

- Control of the flow of development of various tasks by states.
- Goals & Portfolios
- Easy communication and reference to certain people on the team from any part of the application.

Cons

I am using the desktop version, and I have experienced:

- Small performance issues, when I switch between different views, even if I have been there before, I suppose a caching strategy is being used but I think it could be revised/improved.

- Real time is another of the main characteristics, but sometimes, the Goals view does not update when your objective tasks change state, regardless of the time, sometimes it is necessary to go to another view and then return.

Kaz M.

Clickup Review

Reviewed on 02/04/2020

Just absolutely amazing. I do not see life without Clickup and nor to I ever want to see life without Clickup. Everyone calls me a Clickup salesperson because I rave about you guys so much.
Overall experience is just awesome and each feature release gives me another spark of joyyyy.

Pros

EVERYTHING! super user friendly and incredibly functional, this software has brought our team productivity to a new level. Absolutely love the transparency this brings to the team, everyone can see everything from any view, it's a dropbox for company docs etc. Just love the fact that everything is live (espesh for docs - just have the one version that is always up to date, has history and cool functions with text editing), love the dashboards too - so easy to create and bring a visual meaning to important statistics. Love the inbox feature and the 'profile' feature where you can see inside someone else's inbox. Love the portfolios, love the dependencies (this has helped massively in putting pressure on people that need to complete tasks in order for someone else to do something. they can actually see the blockage in a visual form). LOOOOOVE the Friday feature release and the pace at which your company is growing and building your platform.

Cons

Hard to find anything I don't like about Clickup, I am the biggest raving fan, however a couple of things I would like the see:
- lock widgets in place on dashboards once you're happy with the layout. I'm finding that when other users in my team view the dashboard they accidentally move a widget and it puts it all out of whack and then takes me a while to get the layout right again. Would be awesome to lock it once I've created it so this doesn't happen.
- print feature - would love to be able to easily print gant charts and lists etc.
- meeting agenda feature? (we use portfolios at the moment) but would love like a meeting room or something where you can go in and link all the tasks and relevant things that you want to discuss in that meeting.

Sam M.
  • Industry: Program Development

Great software that can be used for nearly any segment

Reviewed on 02/04/2020

Overall, I've tried a majority of the project management tools in the marketplace. I've used both start up and enterprise level platforms and Clickup is a great tool that bridges both sides. Outside of reporting, it has done nearly everything I've wanted. It has tracked my general to-do list, as well as mapping out larger projects. The tool overall is robust and has done most of the things I have wanted. Clickup is also taking a lot of feedback, iterating on their tool, and rolling out features at a breakneck pace to round out the offerings, which for me has been awesome.

Pros

The ability to use a list, a board, and so on has made it a lot easier to segment areas of the tool to make sure it can conform. For example, using two different lists, you may have one area that uses waterfall as it's default way of doing work, but you can also have another list that is using a Kanban board with their own specific statuses. With those areas all being potentially different, having it rollup to an "Everything" view gives great visibility.

Cons

The custom fields were recently released, but it was a fairly limited release. Although it is currently being worked on so it's more functionality and robust, that has been one of the least favorite features released recently. The other aspect has been the reports. They are a bit confusing to build for a respective dashboard. I'm a data geek and love to see how things look from a high level and it can be difficult to make a report that does that.

Jason K.

Simple enough to get started, deep enough for all your needs

Reviewed on 02/04/2020

I couldn't be happier with our switch to ClickUp. I've been vocal to my friends and former colleagues on the service and a few have already signed up for it. Keep up the great work listening to your users and the transparency of what is next on your roadmap.

Pros

I randomly came across ClickUp when searching for a Project Management tool replacement. We had outgrown our use of Trello. After setting up the initial trial - I was quickly won over by the organization of not only projects but teams and tasks (even subtasks!). It allowed us to get deeper with our PM, but still easy and approachable for other team members across the company (ease to create a ticket and using the software, using Slack to submit, etc). We're seeing a wider adoption among more teams wanting to use it now.

Cons

The only con would be about user permissions. We've made it work but the initial setup was tricky. Being able to invite guests/members to specific Spaces would have been great. But with the speed and agility of the CU team, I'm sure any con listed would quickly get sorted out.

Harley R.
  • Industry: Accounting

Loving ClickUp

Reviewed on 02/04/2020

Pros

There are so many good things! I love all of the features and how much they keep working on the software to improve it and keep it in tip-top shape. The creators are so invested in this and listen to community feedback like -whoa-. I use mine mostly to keep track of client work - I can create lists of projects that each client has and create a document inside ClickUp to allow me to write down all my notes, questions, missing items, etc for that client. It keeps everything in one central place so I don't lose my notes or my mind!

Cons

While you are able to filter your tasks in various ways, it isn't possible to filter them in the way that best suits my needs. I hope that they will consider adding additional sorting features. I haven't seen anyone else want it as I want it, so it may not be a con for you!

Kevin S.

Most intuitive task manager

Reviewed on 27/03/2020

Pros

The user experience is fabulous. We've used a number of other online project/task management tools. Many have lots of functionality, but none match Clickup for it's ease of use and intuitive controls. We've also been extremely impressed with the pace of improvement, ability to weigh in on future development priorities and their ability to execute. Here's an example. I have a small team, and I was interested in a feature only available in their enterprise edition. I called thinking that I was going to have to upgrade. Their sales person took the time to understand what I needed. He realized that I only needed the single feature, not the rest that came with the enterprise edition. He reached out to the management team, and they turned the feature on for us for free with no extra charges. They listened, escalated and helped us in less than a day.

Cons

Two features that would be helpful for use would be 1) an audit trail that we could review to see the changes to tasks and 2) a view of deleted tasks, so we could find tasks that had been deleted. Both are important as it helps us understand issues that arise with tasks and projects.

Gary F.

Simple, Functional and powerful

Reviewed on 20/03/2020

Clickup has become our task assignment tool which is essential for our multiple location nature

Pros

The fact that there is an app for every device worked really well for us since we have people that works literally on every type of device.
The Customizations that can be made so you can include columns for your type of project, we also have many different types.
It is really easy to move around.

Cons

Sometimes the sync between devices isn't that smooth, it can get stuck on mac from time to time, and some minor bugs. Also, visually We used more attractive softwares in the past.
The ease of use and everything doesn't apply for settings and configuration, sometimes things are hard to find,Once I accidentaly created a list of tasks in the wrong space and I didn't find an easy way to move them.

Fred G.

A real boon for our planning and implementing activities

Reviewed on 16/10/2019

The real advantage for us has been the ability to keep track of what others are doing as well as individually having these reminders. What we still need to develop is our goal setting and tracking, something we plan to do as we plan for the next year.

Pros

We had been searching for a good planning and tasking software for some time now that can be used online. We have really appreciated being able to break down the tasks on different levels, of projects and lists. It keeps us on task with email reminders and we are able to supplement our communication with one another. We have really appreciated the repeating tasks. The basic setup and use is quite simple and easy to learn, yet there is a real depth of options as activities become more complex.

Cons

There is not much we don't like. Sometimes there are changes with newer versions, and features we had been using are gone or done differently. That is not unique to ClickUp, but it can still be slightly disruptive.

Matthew N.

Finally a project management tool that is easy to customize and use

Reviewed on 02/10/2019

Very positive. They have good promos that will let you get started with a 'permanent' discount. Their customer support is superb and overall I feel confident that their future roadmap will help them improve ClickUp even more.

Pros

The suite of features offered make it easy to tailor ClickUp to your on requirements. As a solo contractor I do not work in large teams, but still need a power project management tool to help me in my daily acitivities. ClickUp does this while keeping the price realistic and attractive for single users. Their new 2.0 version has improved the UI significantly and in combination with their integrations I am able to automate a lot of work saving me a bunch of time.

Cons

The number of features can seem overwhelming sometimes, especially when setting up your workspace for the first time. I would like to see their Google Chrome plugin also in the mobile Gmail app so that I can create tasks on the go. Mobile integration is poor forcing you to swith between apps to create tasks.

Yann I.
  • Industry: Online Media

THE project management tool (after having tried several others)

Reviewed on 03/10/2019

ClickUp has quickly become the tool I manage most of my business tasks, projects, and work.

There are only a couple of tools I use on a daily basis — and that help move my business forward — and ClickUp is at the top of the list!

Pros

There's plenty of things I like about ClickUp.

What stands up for me is its user interface and, among other things, the ability to easily switch the dashboard view from Task List and Calendar to Board (Kanban-like).

There's so much one can do in terms of organizing the project management spaces and products, as well as features and options you can add to and activate for specific tasks — labels, due dates, assignment and dependencies (great for when you have task B that can be completed only after task A has been completed).

And ClickUp has something I consider a MUST for a project management tool, but that some still don't have, a smartphone and tablet app.

Cons

ClickUp has quite the variety of features and this may feel a little bit overwhelming, especially when starting out with the tool

Hannah K.

A full-featured solution for all your team's project management needs

Reviewed on 16/04/2019

By allowing our whole team (from marketing and sales to design and development) to manage their projects from one place, ClickUp makes it easy to collaborate across teams and gives everyone visibility on what's going on across the whole company. It has become the "single source of truth" for the team and effectively eliminated the need for using various redundant product management tools.

Pros

I love that it has pretty much all the features that any kind of a team might need, and as such, it can be the one product that the whole team can agree on using. Prior to using ClickUp, our team used Jira, Trello, and a number of other tools for managing products/projects within different areas, which created siloes of information that prevented the team from collaborating efficiently and effectively. Other project management tools that we explored (Asana, Monday.com, Basecamp, and Airtable being some of them) generally faced opposition from our development team because they didn't seamlessly integrate with Bitbucket/Github and lacked detailed features that'd allow them to accommodate it to agile/scrum flows. While these other tools may have offered a simpler, more streamlined experience, what our team was looking for was customizability (without sacrificing on usability) and ClickUp was the perfect balance between the two.
We also love how customer-centric ClickUp is (as you can see from their awesome feature requests page (https://feedback.clickup.com/feature-requests) and how they're so focused on continuously launching new value-add products that their customers really want and need. I'd definitely recommend the tool for startups that are trying to reduce information silos and promote collaboration between teams.

Cons

The complexity of navigating through all its features, which inevitably comes as a byproduct of the breadth of the product's features (which I actually consider to be one of its biggest advantages).
Although I personally find the product quite easy to use, I've heard the feedback from various team members that they find it difficult to understand how to use all the features and that they find it a bit overwhelming at times. There will definitely be a learning curve for some, but it helps for the leadership team (or the team that is implementing it) to first define how the tool should be used and help the rest of the team get onboarded on this recommended way of using it.