ClickUp

4.6 (4,106)
Write a Review!
Project management, task tracking, & professional goal tools

(4,106)
4.6/5
4.6/5
4.3/5
4.5/5

Denise
Denise

It allows flexible team cooperation on daily activities

Reviewed on 09/06/2022

Organization of a little project. It sits perfectly in the middle of the two extremes: too basic and too complex. When it comes to connecting chores and keeping track of them all in one location, there is no limit to the possibilities. To have all my work documented correctly, it's nice that you can insert comments and embeds, even Genially.

Pros

All of the templates and their adaptability give a clear picture of the possibilities. Fortunately, the Clickup university and other resources, such as videos, make a wealth of learning readily available. This makes it simpler for me to keep track of the many projects on which my team is currently working, allowing me to better allocate resources and time.

Cons

Even if you think you're on a subpage of a document, it might be difficult to tell. It's difficult to see the differences between two templates with the same name.

Christian
Christian
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Clickup Helps me manage my weekly tasks

Reviewed on 22/08/2023

Our organization could not have automated task management or cross-functional project management without Clickup's assistance. Organization-wide capacity planning has also benefited from this.

Pros

ClickUp has been an invaluable tool in assisting me to manage my time effectively and remain on top of my many responsibilities at work, in school, and in my personal life. You can add tasks without switching windows thanks to a handy Google Chrome widget.

Cons

The controls on the dashboard are finicky and will require some practice. All the teams have problems with this particular area of integration and application. I wish I could sync the calendar with my calendar on Google more easily. It seems that just the distinction between tasks and subtasks is communicated.

Maneck

Click it up on business Management and workflow productivity.

Reviewed on 16/05/2024

ClickUp is really helpful on projects management work planning and customer services. I work in a department where customer services is core and with this amazing tool I have managed to achieve my targets.

Pros

The dashboard provide a great workspace for customer services and team work projects.
Simple user interface and always on the check on business progress for better productivity.

Cons

On performance it has worked well I have nothing on the least.

Keith
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

not that great

Reviewed on 31/10/2022

not very good, it didn't integrate well with anything, was hard to use, the reporting and notifications were annoying and became not used at all

Pros

it was a project tracker that has some options

Cons

didn't follow agile or other methodologies, though very flexible, but also annoying with the administrator features

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Keith!

We truly appreciate the time that you are taking to share details about your experience!

We know it's frustrating when anything falls short of expectations.

We want ClickUp to be your go-to productivity platform, so when we miss the mark, we want to make it right. That's why we have a continued focus on hiring top-tier talent to expand our engineering teams so we can consistently deliver the delightful experiences you demand.

Innovation is also paramount, and we strive to deliver weekly releases that deliver game-changing features to boost your productivity.

We value your feedback and want you to know we're listening.

It's a long road ahead as we work to make the world more productive.

We would love another opportunity to work with you! Please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email at [email protected] to discuss the available resources.

Thank you for choosing ClickUp so we can be a part of this journey together!

JACOB

ClickUp the Do-Everything-Tool That Excels at Running Projects for Your Business

Reviewed on 25/03/2024

Great. Been using it since before the pandemic for my business and others, and will continue for years to come.

Pros

ClickUp is flexible, powerful, and intuitive. When I think of what good software feels like, it's this.

Tasks are easier to manage in ClickUp over Notion, and yet it keeps all the same docking features. All of the other PM tools lack the range ClickUp has of tools and capability.

Don't like this UI, boom switch the views. Need more space for data, boom custom fields. Need these in another place, boom automations. It's so good, I've switched a few clients to clickup for their CRM because it's a better fit than most marketed CRM's.

Cons

It has a tendency to break, especially in app. There's still some UI bloat that slows down navigation. The base of almost everything being a "task" is unintuitive for some types of records, even though you can relabel.

Sometimes things move slower than others. And the sales team has gotten harder to work with and get in touch as the product has matured

Trello, monday.com and Notion

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

Way better tool stack. Awesome pricing overall. Great way of pushing through objectives.
Okoth

All-in-one solution for team productivity

Reviewed on 29/04/2024

Pros

ClickUp offers us the possibility to design custom workflows and views thus providing us with a personalized experience. The all-inclusive reporting and analytics capabilities help you and your team get useful insights into what has been accomplished so far and your best-performing team members, which allows data-based decision-making.

Cons

Despite the fact that mobile app is sometimes less productive when compared to the computer version, the tasks can be performed with ease by diversifying the functionality of mobile app.

Christiana

The Go For Tool 2024

Reviewed on 12/05/2024

Clickup helps me keep certain tasks organized and an easier flow instead of being pilled in a few other platforms bouncing around.

Pros

Clickup organizes my work and not having to remember everything in my head,it will just remind me,It is easy to use and I can easily navigate through tasks which is an add on.

Cons

So far so good everything is just incredible,I just love it.

Ronald
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Everything finally clicked when i decided to Clickup.

Reviewed on 12/05/2024

Overall we don't forget tasks anymore and we can follow up with clients easily thus enhancing better revenues and good co relation with clients.

Pros

I like how I can embed Google sheets.It has saved us a lot of time switching back and forth to Google sheets.

Cons

I don't think there is anything that I wish was different about Clickup.

Oliver

The ultimate productivity tool for boosting teamwork

Reviewed on 02/05/2024

Pros

I like it when Clickup integrates with other third party apps which let us to place all our workflows in one place and help to avoid repeating tasks. The assignment of tasks and tracking progress in real-time has eliminated the previous sluggishness in project execution.

Cons

ClickUp’s lack of offline capability can be an issue to users who are working in areas with low internet connectivity.

Oluchi

ClickUp:Ideal solution for project management

Reviewed on 08/05/2024

Pros

Like how it keepsmy reminders and projects plan where you are able to show dependencies between tasks.
Also it’s design is great and easy to use.

Cons

ClickUp is great to use daily, nothing to dislike.

Yann
Yann
  • Industry: Online Media

THE project management tool (after having tried several others)

Reviewed on 03/10/2019

ClickUp has quickly become the tool I manage most of my business tasks, projects, and work.

There...

There are only a couple of tools I use on a daily basis — and that help move my business forward — and ClickUp is at the top of the list!

Pros

There's plenty of things I like about ClickUp.

What stands up for me is its user interface and, among other things, the ability to easily switch the dashboard view from Task List and Calendar to Board (Kanban-like).

There's so much one can do in terms of organizing the project management spaces and products, as well as features and options you can add to and activate for specific tasks — labels, due dates, assignment and dependencies (great for when you have task B that can be completed only after task A has been completed).

And ClickUp has something I consider a MUST for a project management tool, but that some still don't have, a smartphone and tablet app.

Cons

ClickUp has quite the variety of features and this may feel a little bit overwhelming, especially when starting out with the tool

Things

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

I felt that the information displayed with the Kanban view in Trello board started to become challenging to understand and process, as the board became more and more populated with content. It began feeling "too crowded".

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

I was drawn by its array of features and design
Dominique

Asana on Steroids

Reviewed on 18/03/2020

Pros

Not only is ClickUp more robust than other management softwares on the market it is more visually appealing. The commitment to providing different templates instead of taking a silly "minimalist" approach that seems to be trendy everywhere even in areas/industries where it doesn't make sense is great and allows project managers to provide different views of a project to get the full perspective on where the progress is and needs to go.

Transparency and Innovation
The constant improvement and level of transparency they provide in terms of where the product is going along with the genuine consideration they give their users by not only providing a transparent way to make suggestions but also ACTUALLY act on them is amazing.

Reasonably Priced
The best part is that they openly and freely provide a way to negotiate price and provide very reasonable fair pricing that doesn't leave small businesses struggling to stay organized. Many competitors have very rigid pricing that leaves 2 people teams with big projects and tiny budgets SOL. Had we not been able to negotiate we would not have been able to sign up for pro.

As with anything great they're not completely perfect, there's still some features that feel missing (bulk subtask selection, bulk task duplication) but thats OK —  its still a company ran by real humans and nobody is perfect. But I do think between the open roadmap, constant improvement, tonne of features and negotiable price they're pretty close.

Cons

Missing Features
Some more seemingly basic features seem to be missing (bulk subtask selection, bulk task duplication)

IG
Instagram integrated view like twitter doesn't exist yet

More is more (things to learn)
If you're like me and not a project manager/ have a clear vision of how you need to set up your views it can be overwhelming - there's definitely a lot to learn

Trello, monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

Price and view options relative to subscription level —> basic things were not locked away and higher priced subscriptions like their competitors do and they were willing to negotiate price given the size of our team.
Cherry
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

I switched to ClickUp and Never Looked Back

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

I explored so many tools related to Project Management and my team's task monitoring for years. But, it felt incomplete. There are features that other platforms has but was never rolled into one. When I came across ClickUp, i tried its free account. I fell in love immediately. It did not take me long to avail the paid account. I was surprised it did not stop there. They have been continuously evolving. All new features came from feedback they get from their customers. So, yes - i love that they listen to customers. And all features they deploy are adding value. Sorry if its all praises, ClickUp never paid me to do this *i swear*. I pay for their product and i'm soooo satisfied. Happy customer here.

Pros

It continuously evolving. It never stopped progressing and all those that they have been adding are all added value. I'm truly amazed how this tool have been helping me track all projects and initiatives we have been handling the past year. It made it easy for me to check in with my team and track down our progress on each individual tasks. This tool gives us strong collaboration and connection especially now that we are all working from home.

Cons

I super love this product but if there's anything i love the least is i hope they improve gantt / timeline view further as well as the Form view.

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

It felt like Trello was limited on the project management side of things.

Katie

Love ClickUp

Reviewed on 15/04/2022

I've been using ClickUP for 2+ years, and am very pleased with the product, and for the features included at a very reasonable price. I look forward to some autoamtion updates, but overall I'm so glad for this tool as my business hub.

Pros

ClickUp is the spot for all your business projects, project management, managing a remote team, etc. I have been able to grow and scale my business because of ClickUp.

Cons

Some of the automations have been clunky recently. Could use a few improvements there, along with the mobile app.

Trello, monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

Asana didn't have the repeating transactions like I needed.

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

Better overall features and had needed annual tasks setup I needed. I manage events and have things that have to happen at the same time each year, and ClickUP set that up the best.
Anastacia

ClickUp Works!

Reviewed on 21/09/2022

Overall ClickUp is the one-stop shop for all things related to task, time, and project management. Our company doesn't have to go out and get a tool for time management in addition to project management. Nope, everything is all bundled into one large system and it makes it so much easier to become familiar with.

Pros

I love that this tool offers so very many solutions for my company's needs. From employee time tracking to task management to project communication, the platform is terrific! It enables everyone from upper management to entry-level to be held accountable for the overall workflow and success of our clients. ClickUp has so many features that you can get a little lost in the shuffle but it gives the peace of mind that it'll do whatever you need it to so long as you spend a little time in the system setting it up the way you need it.

Cons

It can be a little too easy to get lost if you use a lot of features and boards as our company does. This is why we designated specific individuals to be in charge of the management of that department/ area of service within the ClickUp management system.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Anastacia!

Kelly M
Kelly M

Excellent when monitoring projects with our work team

Reviewed on 27/12/2022

Since switching to ClickUp, we've been able to record our internal procedures and processes within the software itself. One of the most useful features is the ability to attach relevant files and webpages to a specific project, list, or folder. Team members can keep their conversations related to a certain job or project using the chat function.

Pros

ClickUp enables teams to stay in sync by facilitating collaboration on a single activity where all participants can see each other's contributions, comments, and status updates.

Cons

When staff are involved in many projects at once, as well as having schedules that involve repeated activities, it can be difficult to keep everyone on the same page with regard to their own agendas. As a result, the project manager will appreciate the added flexibility of calendar management.

Response from ClickUp

Hey Kelly! Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate the feedback! ����

We're also available to help anytime! Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you'd like workflow suggestions that may help you manage your staff and multiple projects. ����

Moses Lookman
Moses Lookman

The only task management tool you'll ever need

Reviewed on 14/11/2023

Overall, I've had a really positive experience with ClickUp. It's been a very useful tool for me, and I've been able to customize it to fit my needs. I also like that it's constantly being updated with new features and improvements. It's clear that the team behind ClickUp is working hard to make it the best tool it can be.

Pros

I love how intuitive and easy to use ClickUp is. The user interface is very clean and simple, and there are a lot of great features that make it easy to organize and manage tasks. I also like that there are different views, such as Kanban boards, Gantt charts, and lists, so you can choose the view that works best for you. And I really appreciate the ability to customize the interface to suit my needs.

Cons

There are a few areas where ClickUp could improve. One is the search function. It's not always as intuitive as it could be, and sometimes it takes a bit of trial and error to find what you're looking for. Another area that could be improved is the mobile app - while it's functional, it's not quite as user-friendly as the web version. And lastly, the reporting features could be a bit more robust.

monday.com, Wrike and Asana

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

I found that ClickUp had more features and was more customizable. I also liked the fact that ClickUp is more affordable than Trello.

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

I ultimately decided on ClickUp because I felt like it had the best combination of features, affordability, and ease of use. I also liked the fact that ClickUp is constantly adding new features, which made me feel like it would be a good long-term solution.
Keri

It's never Monday with ClickUp - It always feels like a fantastic Friday!

Reviewed on 20/03/2019

Again, I can't tell you enough how pleased I am with ClickUp! As mentioned in my cons (which really weren't cons), I mention thoughtfully setting up your CU instance. Well... I didn't take my advice and thoroughly messed up my account. I contacted the CU service chat option and was helped by a literal expert CU employee. Not only did he unravel my stuff, he gave me some great tips and found out that he's one of the "teachers" on the CU YouTube videos that I love so much. This was great news because like most, I've has less than stellar support via chat. Not with ClickUp - everything they do is top notch.

I love using ClickUp for work, so I thought I'd create a space for my side-hustles and even another space for my household calendar and projects. Three months later and I've kept up with those spaces and even added my husband as a user! While he doesn't use all of the options, I have connected his Google calendar to our household projects and it's made so much difference! We even have our bills and budget stuff in CU. I'm sold on CU professionally and personally, so much so that you'd think I worked for ClickUp in sales. :)

This is a solid system - don't wait, dump your other PM applications and sign up with ClickUp!

Pros

I've been a user of almost every project mgmt system available. While all have their benefits, I found myself using at least three platforms for PM. They were, Monday.com, Trello, ZenDesk and we'd pepper in communication with Slack. Monday.com was our primary system and it lacked so much in the way of customizing my boards, columns and data associated. Additionally, I never felt like I had a place where all of my project items lived. With ClickUp, I have it all - including adding goals and associating tasks to them. On a regular basis the CU team releases new and exciting features. The cost is so minimal. I am in love with ClickUp!

Cons

I really don't have any cons to list. The only thing I can mention is that you USE the help documentation and even better are the YouTube videos on the CU channel. Because the application is SO ROBUST, it can take some focused time when setting up your instance of CU. The key is to understanding the hierarchy of teams, spaces, projects, lists/task, etc. Once you have that down, you can really dig in with custom fields, colors, goals and more. I recommend that you spend the first week setting up CU in small "time chunks", also, start with a pre-made template, play around, see the output and then work backwards to customize for your company. Also, you've got to indoctrinate your users with training and the benefits (time saving, $ producing, better systems, etc), or like any system, it will just be an expense and yet one more application that isn't being optimized. Have at least one CU champion on your team so that they can be a resource for the others.

James

Robust, fully customizable project management tool

Reviewed on 01/04/2019

My overall experience has been fantastic. ClickUp has been a great tool that did exactly the things that I wanted.

I want to view each project by it's Kanban Board, but then view each day's tasks in a list. ClickUp does that. I have totally different status flows for Marketing Projects than I do for Design Projects, and another totally different status flow for Print Production. ClickUp let's me set project specific Statuses - so my marketing project can be "Running" and my print project can be "At Printers". This is HUGE in my world.

I want to assign Priorities within a project. Done - Priority Flags are native in the free version. I want to make a checklist that repeats on every marketing campaign, so that we have a QC checklist before we hit go on any campaign. And I want to save that checklist so I don't have to retype it on every project. Done - Checklist templates are native in the free version. I want to have nested tasks that have to be completed before other tasks can be cleared, and I want to see what subtasks are blocking projects. Done - task dependencies are native in the free version. I hope by now you're noticing a pattern here.

If you're at all unhappy with your current Project Management Software, try ClickUp. It probably fixes the exact thing that you don't like about your current software.

Pros

My Quick Rundown of Pros
- Very Robust System. Has tons of functionality
- Fully Customizable. With a bit of tweaking it becomes your own custom project management software.
- Great Customer Service. Very responsive with tons of help to get everything customized just for you.
- Keep Adding New Features. What was already a robust system keeps getting new tools and features.
- High Quality Free Version. They don't skimp on features for the free version. Most everything is included.

The ClickUp Team basically took all of the things I hate about other project management tools and fixed them. Some tools only allow Done/Not Done. Some are only Board Views. Some are only Task Views. Some don't have a chat feature. Some don't let you make your own categories. On and on it goes. ClickUp does everything. Literally everything. And it's all customizable. Everything can be tuned to exactly the way I need it.

If you like board views, you can have board views. If you like list views you can have list views. If you want a project status called "Waiting for Margaret's OK" you can do that. You can set ClickUp to fit your exact, custom needs. It's really incredible. The ability to customize everything to exactly what you need makes all of its robust tools actually work for your specific situation.

Cons

The best thing about ClickUp, full customization, is also it's Achilles Heel. There is a lot of stuff to customize and set up in order to get the software really running optimally. You can do just a simple Done/Not Done set up, but that seems like kind of a waste considering the options you have available.

All that set up takes time and a lot of tweaking and adjusting even after everything is set up.

Hannah

A full-featured solution for all your team's project management needs

Reviewed on 16/04/2019

By allowing our whole team (from marketing and sales to design and development) to manage their projects from one place, ClickUp makes it easy to collaborate across teams and gives everyone visibility on what's going on across the whole company. It has become the "single source of truth" for the team and effectively eliminated the need for using various redundant product management tools.

Pros

I love that it has pretty much all the features that any kind of a team might need, and as such, it can be the one product that the whole team can agree on using. Prior to using ClickUp, our team used Jira, Trello, and a number of other tools for managing products/projects within different areas, which created siloes of information that prevented the team from collaborating efficiently and effectively. Other project management tools that we explored (Asana, Monday.com, Basecamp, and Airtable being some of them) generally faced opposition from our development team because they didn't seamlessly integrate with Bitbucket/Github and lacked detailed features that'd allow them to accommodate it to agile/scrum flows. While these other tools may have offered a simpler, more streamlined experience, what our team was looking for was customizability (without sacrificing on usability) and ClickUp was the perfect balance between the two.
We also love how customer-centric ClickUp is (as you can see from their awesome feature requests page (https://feedback.clickup.com/feature-requests) and how they're so focused on continuously launching new value-add products that their customers really want and need. I'd definitely recommend the tool for startups that are trying to reduce information silos and promote collaboration between teams.

Cons

The complexity of navigating through all its features, which inevitably comes as a byproduct of the breadth of the product's features (which I actually consider to be one of its biggest advantages).
Although I personally find the product quite easy to use, I've heard the feedback from various team members that they find it difficult to understand how to use all the features and that they find it a bit overwhelming at times. There will definitely be a learning curve for some, but it helps for the leadership team (or the team that is implementing it) to first define how the tool should be used and help the rest of the team get onboarded on this recommended way of using it.

Kia
  • Industry: Insurance

best all in one crm

Reviewed on 08/02/2022

Very easy to learn, lots of help available through the software. Also easy to find tutorials online. Very customizable and beginner friendly for a lot of industries.

Pros

customization features; softwares comes with templates for a quick start or you can start from scratch

Cons

I'm a one person business owner and I would like there to be more automations for the lower priced plans. Mine are usually used up quickly. After they are used, you have to wait until the next month to get more. As a small business owner, thats a headache as I am only one person and need many of my tasks automated daily.

Zoho CRM, Airtable, monday.com, Asana and HubSpot CRM

Cost, Clickup offers better deals

monday.com

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

Cost, ease of use, design aesthetics

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Sarah!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such an amazing review!

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the Automations of ClickUp! We're excited to have you here from Monday.com!

If you find that you are running out of Automations each month, you can purchase extra Automations!

To do this:

1. Click on your profile avatar and choose Billing or Upgrade. Note this is only available to Workspace admins and owners.

2. Choose the automation add-on option that is right for you

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all, and have a great, productive day!

Amazing Software

Reviewed on 24/07/2022

I love it.

I love it.

Pros

I love ClickUp! It's a great project management tool because it's so versatile. I can use it for managing my work projects, my personal projects, and even my to-do list. It's really easy to use, and the interface is really clean and organized. The best part is that it's totally free!

Cons

Not that I don't like, but ClickUp can be a little slow to load at times. Second, I would really like to see more customization options, such as font type and color, available. Finally, I would love to see a better way to filter tasks and projects. Right now it's a little clunky and not very user-friendly.

Taskade

ClickUp is cheaper

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

I use both but ClickUp is more mature.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

Karan
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Best Time Tracking Software

Reviewed on 17/11/2022

Although ClickUp is simple to understand for just about anyone, it has a tonne of in-depth features that make it incredibly strong and adaptable. The site can be improved in ways that are pertinent to our team thanks to their ongoing upgrades, which also serve as a beneficial feedback loop. ClickUp is simple to template when necessary and simple to customise when necessary, giving you the ideal balance of time savings and the precise project requirements. The ClickUp team is very open with their users and pays close attention to their feedback so that the platform can be continually improved.

Pros

To begin with Powerful project management options are available with ClickUp. The list view makes project or task planning simple. You can delegate work, establish priorities, and keep tabs on the progress. You can add other views to your space, like Gantt, Timeline, Kanban, and more, to better track your tasks. A dashboard can be made so you can see the entire procedure in one place.Secondly. With its whiteboard, chat, document, and commenting functions, ClickUp can be used for team communication in addition to project management.Thirdly. The cost is reasonable. If you need to handle your own chores, you can use the free version.

Cons

Sometimes encountered a problem when attempting to create a new list, but was unable to locate any online information about the problem.When expressing my "position" within the software, I use the wrong phrases because I'm unsure of the hierarchy of the sapce/folder/list/task.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Karan!

Adrian
Adrian

You will manage your planning efficently!

Reviewed on 23/11/2022

Is a very good option. I came to Clickup as a free alternative from another applicative, but its now my first option :) I can run automations, delegate work, assing statuses and get notified! I dont use the chat and updates section, my team preffers Whatsapp instead!

Pros

A HUGE free version of it! You can manage a small company and process on the free version.

Cons

It dosent have a GOOD communication system with your team. Updates and chat + notifications in not a good option. Sometimes i receive some objections from my team using ClickUp: notifications, refreshing problems, some bugs... They offer a discount for NGOs... I think they have to give some free update plan seats.

Todoist, Trello and monday.com

Pricing

monday.com

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

For the free version and its features!

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Adrian!

Niklas
Niklas
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

ClickUp is easy to use to manage projects and tasks.

Reviewed on 02/05/2023

Assignments are more overseen and connected presently and it's simple to report and make records, I'm doing tickets more habitually presently and it unraveled the issue of overseeing arbitrary errand records and announcing them, I work on different ventures at once, all moderately comparable to each other but all with diverse due dates and prerequisites and person follow-ups. I would never keep in mind the things I require without ClickUp sparing them for me and making a difference me do my work proficiently, utilizing ClickUp implies liberating up my brain to center on the imperative things and not sitting around idly searching for subtle elements or attempting to keep in mind things, ClickUp illuminated our venture administration issues, it made a difference our groups remain on beat of ventures, it made a difference our directors remain on beat of individuals and their assignments.

Pros

Clickup is a highly quick and responsive application that includes all important functionality such as linking tickets and maintaining links, task with subtask and to-do list, and clear and rapid alerts. I honestly would not survive two minutes at work if ClickUp was not keeping track of all my duties and acting as my brain, remembering what I need to work on, what my deadlines are, where to obtain information, all the minor specific intricacies of each job area, and a thousand other things.

Cons

The disadvantage of ClickUp is that it takes a significant amount of time to understand best practices, how to configure the system, and how to adapt your business and work style to the ClickUp system. My workplace firewall restricts edit ticket sections due to socket connection or I do not know what the issue is, but it has to be addressed in such circumstances, and ticket numbering is rather arbitrary, which might be improved.