MyStudentsProgress.com

159 Software options

Diane E.

Excellent Customer Support

Reviewed on 06/01/2020

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from MSP has provided excellent support, from training to trouble-shooting. She is always quick to respond to our inquiries, and she helps explain solutions with patience and kindness. Our school has a unique schedule and many specific needs that are not typical of a K-12 school. She has helped customize MSP to suit our needs.

Cons

The software is not very intuitive in design and navigation. We have needed support to be able to understand it and make it work for us. Thankfully, the support is great.

Good for anyone tracking student data, not just schools

Reviewed on 05/11/2018

Pros

Our company is not a school but we manage and take care of many students from multiple schools. Being able to have their photos, demographics, and key info available with any web browser and to be able to print customized reports and lists is very helpful with organizing programs and activities. We might need to see data on seniors living at one of our locations attending a particular school, and in a few seconds there it is.

Cons

Since the software assumes data from one school will be entered, the data entry work-around for putting in grades from 5 to 8 schools was on the tedious side but it was still possible.

Ian M.

Easy to use, yet packed full of features

Reviewed on 30/06/2017

Our organization got many benefits from using MSP. The biggest is ease of use. It's so easy to do anything and everything in MSP. Also, because MSP is so well built out, it's easy to instruct others about how to do anything. Plus, their top notch support is always willing to schedule trainings in order to learn how to do something within the system.

Pros

MSP is awesome. I switched our small, private school over to it this past year and the transition was quite smooth. Their customer support is attentive to our every need and able to address any and all issues in a very short amount of time.

MSP is quite extensive in all that it can do, yet it is well laid out. Every function of the system is easily accessible, and best of all, it makes sense. The amount of time I spend doing admin tasks has been cut down significantly since switching to MSP, plus I can do way more than I ever could with my previous system mashup of WordPress and Google Docs.

My favorite part about MSP is how fast and easy it is to find any specific piece of information. If it's a certain detail about a student or a whole report on a custom demographic, it's quite easy to get whatever I need in a matter of seconds.

But best of all, MSP is relatively affordable. Compared to the other systems out there (I looked at a ton before finding MSP), it's great to have a piece of software that even small schools can afford.

Cons

I'd say my least favorite part about the software is the customization. But, in some ways that's a good thing. I just wish that I could brand MSP a little bit more to our school. Adding our logo in various places, putting a support email somewhere, customizing the login screen those would all be great to do. But sadly, I can't. However, it's not a deal breaker. I'd rather have a system that works!

Katherine P.

MSP review

Reviewed on 12/06/2019

Over all, I personally get more and more efficient at using MSP and all it can do for us in running the front office of a school.

Pros

We like the convenience of having all the info at our fingertips. Being able to capture and run reports for parent and student data is fairly simply.

Cons

Report card system and teacher grade books are cumbersome. We hear lots of grumbling from faculty at grade time about MSP and difficulties with inputting grades and comments.

Jessica K.

great customer service and support

Reviewed on 13/11/2017

Everything is online at the touch of a button. You do not have to be at the school to look up information.

Pros

I like that it is user friendly once you have been trained on how to use each module. I also like that parents can update certain information and that report cards can be sent out electronically.

Cons

Would be nice to have an online video on how to use the different modules for a teacher, a parent, and an admin. Like one video for each user that will train them in one session. The only other thing would be to make it possible for an admin to go in and view/change a parent, teacher, and student passwords when they get locked out or are just starting to use the program.

Kathy S.

MSP Review

Reviewed on 11/12/2019

Overall experience is good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gives us wonderful customer support and timely replies.

Pros

The ability for parents & students to access grades, also the improved features in Communications.

Cons

Cannot tie into our ID scanning system to streamline attendance. The schedule/delay sending of email communications does not work consistently.

Gail L.

My representative was very helpful and knowledgeable. She is fast in replying to questions.

Reviewed on 31/08/2017

Pros

Not happy, for the same reason as stated in the cons:No hard copy of what can be done - need to reply on representative for direction. Very difficult to search for topics unless you know the terms.

Melody I.

MSP: Time has been restored to our faculty and staff!

Reviewed on 29/10/2018

We have a very small school, 80 students. MSP has never made us feel as though we were small. They have treated us very well through out the entire process of considering the product, to data conversion and implementation on our part. I feel the customer service and training we have received is superb! Support team has been attentive to all of our questions and changes.

Pros

Ease of reporting attendance and report cards. We are moving from 8 forms to having all the demographics in one place for parents to update. Our faculty has decided not give parents access to grades and assignments, but several are using the gradebook feature. I have not used the admissions module yet, but plan on doing so in the next month. We are already seeing time saving in many areas and with staff.

Cons

There are times I would like to change something, but have to go through MSP to do so. I have to add that the response is very quick. Maybe even quicker than if I had done it myself.

Karlene G.

MyStudentsProgress.com - MSP Review

Reviewed on 30/11/2018

Customer service representatives are fantastic and so helpful and well informed.

Pros

It has a wide range of features, which offer a variety of time saving and organizational opportunities. Love the grade book.

Cons

Navigating the multi layered pages was tricky.

Karen K.

Customer Support is quick to respond to any questions or issues we have.

Reviewed on 12/10/2017

Pros

We are able to design our own reporting system that best meets our needs for a student management system.

Cons

There aren't always options for mass changes. Manual changes that are sometimes requires are time-consuming.

Lindsay G.

St. Pio MSP review

Reviewed on 21/06/2016

Love the program! I find it very useful and an easy communication tool used for the parents to immediately see their child's grades.

Pros

Easy communication tool for the parents

Cons

N/A

Joann A.

Teacher review

Reviewed on 06/06/2020

Positive

Pros

Ease of using the program on a daily basis

Cons

Can't see the students report card on one page

Beth W.

Usually very easy, One of the customer rep will quickly answer my questions.

Reviewed on 19/10/2017

Pros

My Students Progress is easy to use and I like the reports that can be generated. Customer service is great.

Tamika J.

Using this program

Reviewed on 26/09/2020

It is best and good and fast to use I really liked it

Pros

It gives good information it tells about the software and gives good progress about students and the work

Cons

Nothing I really liked it and enjoy it I it only takes couple minutes to use and to get finished to use

Paul C.

Our school was fully and professionally supported in our transition and adoption of the system.

Reviewed on 13/02/2018

Pros

The system is made for schools. The basics that come with the system addresses most what a school needs. The fact that it comes with transcript templates is most helpful to our school to fully integrate the system into our operations.

Cons

The system is developed for most schools. But our school operates on an alternative model and therefore the basics do not address our needs specifically. But the fact that MSP is willing to help customize the system to meet our needs is greatly appreciated. MSP wins the appreciation and trust among our staff in the process of customization.

Barbara M.

Tutorial on Navigation of the new website

Reviewed on 24/08/2016

I was at a loss as to how to use the new website, requested a tutorial, the gentleman, Cody Eversole, was wonderful. I can now navigate the site with ease

Patricia S.

MSP has been a wonderful program to work with and to learn!

Reviewed on 29/03/2016

MSP is a great software that helps to make my job much easier. I have used the program to enter teachers, students, and parents into a database that helps me to track my faculty, staff, students and parents quickly and efficiently. I have used the program to set up the database, track student grades, attendance, note keeping and communicating with parents. When I first started using MSP, Garrett Kroyer was a tremendous and informative representative who helped to resolve any issues and questions I had. If he did not know the answer immediately (which was rare) he always found out how to fix the problem and got back to me in a timely manner. I am very pleased with MSP and the staff support that is in place to help with any issues that arise. Customer Service overall has been excellent.

Dana S.

MSP has been a blessing! I am grateful to use this program each day!

Reviewed on 08/04/2016

Pros

As I am the English Language Arts Teacher at Saint Anthony of Padua Regional Catholic School for Grades 7 and 8, I have many grades to input daily. MSP has made my life much easier! It is easy to use, the pages are clear-cut and understandable, and the website is always up and running. MSP has made me a better teacher in the way that I post grades in a timely fashion and am able to communicate with parents with ease. The program was too, easy to learn with the help of our MSP coordinator, your MSP rep, to help us understand the site and how it works. They're a great team!

Jill L.

High Quality, Lightening Fast Customer Service

Reviewed on 25/05/2016

St. Agnes School is thoroughly satisfied with MSP's capabilities. We are currently using all of the modules and are able to access information from students to prospects to donors to who ordered lunch today quickly and efficiently. I know that anytime I have a question on how to best use MSP to meet our needs I can count on MSP Customer Service Rep, Garrett Kroyer. Garrett responds to phone calls and emails at a lightening fast pace with quality information and a high level of expertise. I feel that he is on St. Agnes School's side and wants to help MSP provide us with the best SIS experience. He is always willing to pass along ideas for improvements that the end user may wish to see. Garrett is one of MSP's (and St. Agnes School's) most valuable resources!

Dana S.

MSP is a blessing in my life! I'm grateful for this program every day.

Reviewed on 08/04/2016

As the 7th and 8th Grade English Language Arts Teacher at Saint Anthony of Padua Regional Catholic School, I have many grades to input daily. MSP has made that aspect of my teaching much easier. The site is easy to use, the tabs are clear cut, and the website is always running with ease.

Garrett, your MSP customer support consultant has worked diligently with our Technology Coordinator, Mrs. Theresa R. Smith and upon working together, the two of them have catapulted Saint Anthony of Padua Regional Catholic School in to the MSP world with great success.

Garrett is awesome! He has helped us immensely.

MSP is a great program and I very much look forward to using it in the future.

Tony R.

My experience has been great, great tech support, and help correct problems that arise.

Reviewed on 22/08/2017

Pros

The program currently seems to do every thing I look for in a record keeping program. Once we completed the training everything has been very user friendly. Any problems we have encountered have been dealt with in a timely efficient manner.

Cat T.

The site is not always user friendly and I feel it takes longer than it should to complete...

Reviewed on 06/11/2017

Pros

The report cards look great and are easy to read. Attendance is also great and easy to use. I input attendance daily and it goes well.

Cons

Adding grades is a challenge. I cannot add a grade for 1 student. Once I add an assignment it appears for all students on my caseload.

Hailey K.

My Student Progress

Reviewed on 08/03/2017

I use MSP everyday for multiple different things. I take attendance, do all of my grade and my report cards. It is very easy to use.

Pros

How easy it is to use

Cons

Sometimes it glitches but everything online does.

Patricia B.

My school uses the software for attendance and our grade book.

Reviewed on 05/04/2016

We use the report feature for Progress Reports and Trimester Report Cards. The software is easier to use now that we are in our second year. We have used 2 other on-line grade books. I think the daily classroom attendance record could be simplified by adding a drop down menu of the numbers 1-10 for the absentee reasons. A drop down menu for absence and lateness might be easier.

Maria S.

As an administrator my experience with the software was very user friendly.

Reviewed on 29/03/2016

Pros - all information is in one place; easy to navigate and use; technical promblems are resolved quickly; customer representative is extremely helpful and professional
Cons - unable to create a high school placement card

Teachers seem to have difficulty with accessing information and remembering how to enter grades (ie percentage matching the 1, 2, 3, 4 scale