CrankWheel

57 Software options

Cindy k. B.

Love the Product

Reviewed on 16/12/2019

I had been using another screen sharing, Join Me and Go to Meeting. CrankWheel is SO easy and I love I can see the clients screen so I know what they are seeing. And even better, no downloads for them to deal with AND it can be used on their cell! It has taken the stress out of screen sharing for me and my colleagues that use it! I recommend it to anyone I know that needs to utilize this type of tool. Thank You CRANKWHEEL

Pros

ease of use and no downloads for client and ability to see what the end user is seeing AND can be used on their cell

Cons

so far, one year later, no issues . I have co-founded a new company and incorporated CrankWheel as the only go to for screen sharing.

Ila R.

Great! Till now not required support from your side

Reviewed on 09/11/2016

I do most of meeting with screen sharing using this add-ons. So great. Also if you can add Voice feature so i can kick skype from my system. :)

Pros

With network low bandwidth I can share without any interruption.

Cons

If i want to share same chorme tab then its little hard then screen sharing.

Günther H.

CrankWheel is a great and ingenious tool

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

It works perfectly and trouble free and the customer can not click because he can only observe and follow the explanations. This means that he is more interested in the matter and not distracted. Customers amusementevery time. 👍

Pros

To show our customers and potential customers how our tasks, solutions and service work. It has been a great asset and success for us since we started using CrankWheel, which excites not only us but our customers as well. 👍

Cons

Nothing that does not already include features

Dalbir S.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great and useful tool to help communicate with other people.

Reviewed on 15/05/2018

The benefits did you get from this software was that customer had a better journey as they can visually see what we are doing for them,

Pros

I would say that it is very easy to use the system and easy to get customer to get onto system to see our screen.

Cons

I believe to make the system better you could add in a feature to get a customers mouse seen on screen share so they feel more engaged and better there experience .

Jeffrey B.

Simple to use, always works!

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

We use the software for sales and training. It’s really easy to use for our clients to use. You can implement the screen sharing almost instantaneously.

Pros

It’s fast and easy for our team to use. It’s easy for our clients to use and or follow along wi our demos. Great source of relevant information for the tools and best practices.

Cons

Works just how I’d expect it to but I would like the option to screen share the clients screen.

Chris E.

pretty much good in all. few buggy days here and there but consistently works to a decent level

Reviewed on 15/05/2018

Pros

links to customers so its easier to show them what's going on with their account. makes it an easier way for customers to understand and be shown things manually which the reps can't always do there and then

Cons

sometimes its connection issues make it difficult to service the customer especially for those that really need the help visually.

Angie D.

Crankwheel in the classroom

Reviewed on 10/11/2016

Using this for my visually-impaired students has been helpful. I appreciate that when used on the iPad, they are able to enlarge the screen to the size needed. One feature that is difficult is the timeout after 10 minutes if I am not clicking on something. With teaching, this is very inconvenient and time consuming to re-invite them throughout the day.

Pros

I appreciate that it can be enlarged to the users needs on the iPad.

Cons

That it times out after 10 minutes. That makes it cumbersome to use in an educational setting.

David B.

Awesome alternative to other clunky screenshare option

Reviewed on 22/11/2016

I'm always sharing my screen with clients and CrankWheel makes it extremely easy to get others connected. They are actively introducing new features which have been useful. I recommend it to anyone who needs to share screens easily.

Pros

It is a browser extension so it is an extremely user friendly and easy process

Cons

I still have to give someone the link over the phone. They have email options and options to share over the phone, but I think there should be a slightly simpler way somehow.

Damien T.

Very Professional

Reviewed on 15/05/2018

Pros

Ease of Navigation is excellent and allows me to showcase what we have to offer at Yell with great ease.

Cons

Occasional decline in quality of screen resolution when showcasing our products at Yell this is not a massive issue as Crankwheel is great

Szymon G.

Great and easy software

Reviewed on 18/11/2016

Thanks to Crankwheel we were able to speed up our customer service and sales. It's very easy and intuitive to use and doesn't require any installation - just a simple Chrome extension and it's only for the agent. When a customer, during a sales call, wants to see how our product looks we are able to quickly send them link and go on with the call. You should try it by yourself!

Response from CrankWheel

Thanks for the review!

Jóhann H.

CrankWheel is easy, fast and quick to use

Reviewed on 15/11/2016

We at the service center of Íslandsbanki are always trying to increase our customer service. CrankWheel is a perfect example of how we have been able upgrade our service and we see that our costomers are nicely surprised by this added feature.
Íslandsbanki strives to be no 1 in costomer service and Crankwheel is just the right puzzle piece.

Response from CrankWheel

Thanks for the review!

Már M.

Adds great value to service center advisory services and assitance

Reviewed on 01/10/2016

We at islandsbanki recently introduced CrankWheel as part of our service center advisory services assistance. It has been very well received by our customers and our employees really like it due to the ease of use and the added value CrankWheel provides when assisting customers.

Kelly B.

easy and visual

Reviewed on 03/07/2018

Helpful to show clients their reports etc. Also useful for sales meetings etc.

Pros

I like the fact that it is live ! No having to send an email and wait... The tool seems very much welcomed by the end user, and they also like the convenience of it.

Cons

I wish the curser was a bit more visually easier to see for the end user. I feel that its a bit to hard to see.

Rognvaldur J.

Quick and No learning curve

Reviewed on 19/02/2016

Best way I've found to show our customers with great ease and no learning curve how our own products work. The quick and easy access I found extremely good!
Thanks a lot CrankWheel !

Mike D.
  • Industry: Insurance

Simple screensharing.. super useful, good design, rich features

Reviewed on 09/11/2016

I had used join.me in the past. This is better. Free plan works for me. Can't believe more computer users don't understand the utility in screen sharing

Pros

simple and free plan works for me.

Cons

nothing really.. they are getting rid of expiring links.

Response from CrankWheel

Thanks for the review!

Nour N.

I used it.

Reviewed on 09/11/2016

It was really very useful and it helped me a lot. .

Seth F.

It just works great all of the time

Reviewed on 02/12/2019

We use Crankwheel because it's easy and requires no installation.

Pros

Ease of use and dedicated URL for my company. Customers don't have to install anything.

Cons

Can't find anything. It exceeds my expectations and the pricing is great.

TeamViewer

Reasons for Choosing CrankWheel

Nothing to install and the how easy it is.

Reasons for Switching to CrankWheel

Nothing to install and it's very simple. I can't say how much I love the custom URL>
Moe M.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Easiest friendly software

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

Pros

The system is so easy to allow others to view your screen. One url link and bam a whole presentation is ready for you

Cons

There’s was not much not to like easy platform

Kenzo N.

Great tool to improve your sells!

Reviewed on 15/05/2018

My sales improved, I look more professional, easy to use for everyone. I definetly recommand this tool to any seller in the web!

Pros

Control the eyes of my customers to make them see exactly what I'm talking about, so I can show them what are the errors in their web marketing, to show them other tools I use and to close my deals

Cons

Sometimes the software is a bit slow to respond or sometimes my customers tries to open the link by e-mail but doesn't work. So I have to tell them to go manually to my presentator.

Kenneth W.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Screen Sharing Gold

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

I need to use a webinar environ to present insurance option. Crankwheel does a more than competent job and a price that cannot be beat.

Pros

Ease of use.
No bugs.
No cost.
Newsletter tips.

Cons

Nada. It fits all my needs. Why write falsehoods?

• Used for 1+ year

Great idea for product where demoing is helpful

Reviewed on 28/03/2019

Pros

It's great for sales and bring you closer to the customer

Cons

The freemium plan is great and generous but its a big jump to the next level. For that reason I have held back a bit

Mick M.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Screen Sharing for more sales

Reviewed on 11/03/2019

Pros

Unbelievably easy for screen sharing. Just hit the button in Chrome and send the link to the other person. No need to fire up Skype or Hangout.
Great little tool for remote sales presentations, onboarding, demos, troubleshooting.

Cons

Nothing really to complain about. It works as intended.

Response from CrankWheel

Hi Mick, thank you for the review! I would love to hear what it was you found lacking in our customer support so that we could improve on that. Best regards, Jói (CrankWheel CEO)

Achir F.

really good its easy to use

Reviewed on 22/05/2018

Pros

the facts that i can have a better connexion with the custumers and i can bring them to my zone and show them what i want

Cons

nothing for the moment i really like it and it helps me a lot to convainc the managers of company .

Michael K.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Easy screensharing with CrankWheel

Reviewed on 24/11/2021

This makes it very easy to train people, by letting them watch while I work, and it makes it easy to show them website design ideas.

Pros

CrankWheel is a fast, easy and uncomplicated way to share screens.

Cons

The only thing that would be nice to have would be if the viewer/user had full screen scroll.

Karen R.

Best marketing tool around!

Reviewed on 09/11/2016

I have been using crankwheel for over 5 months now and it has been a great addition to my sales process. Its very user friendly and allows me to focus on parts of my presentation using screen sharing to zoom in! It gives my presentation a more professional feel which helps me close more deals. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to grow there business from a visual point!