Deskera Books

62 Software options

Completely Amateur Software

Reviewed on 21/07/2021

I would stay away.

In the span of 1 month, I initially reported 4 bugs, only to have 2 bugs fixed, and I ended up with a whole new set of 5 bugs. All while wasting 30+ hours QA'ing the product for them because they don't know how to integrate with Stripe properly.

The reviews on G2, Capterra, and Appsumo must be sponsored because there's no way I'm the only person who integrated Stripe with Deskera and I'm the only one with tech glitches. 3 business owners contacted me asking why I'm sending duplicate invoices. Kudos to the Deskera team for adding Stripe integration WITHOUT testing and WITHOUT performing QA.

Pros

Nothing was positive about this experience for 4 months.

Cons

It's been 1 month since my original request to have fixes to something so simple, and more importantly, REASONABLE. (1) Email invoices directly from Deskera app (2) Add a payment link in the body of the email. (3) Add a payment link to the attached invoice. (4) Add payment details to their Integrated "Stripe Express" Dashboard. For bug (4), imagine as a business owner receiving 20 payments and none of them have customer info or any other details, all that Deskera shows is a blank page with totals. Photo is attached here https://tinyurl.com/yfev3e5g. This was the response for (4), and I quote: "If you further want to confirm who all have paid, that is what the Bank reconciliation process is for. You will need to reconcile your bank against the various payments you receive regularly as well..."

(1) was resolved
(2) was resolved
(3) was not resolved
(4) was not resolved
There is a new (5th) problem where integration with Stripe sends out phantom invoices that are separate from the invoices generated in Deskera. Accompanying the (5th) problem is a (6th) problem, where this new phantom invoice contains (A) a different Invoice # (B) contains different net terms and (C) contains a different date of issue. Another new problem after integrating with Stripe, (7) there is no connection back and forth. I.e. I send out an invoice for $1,000. Client asks for a $200 price adjustment. Deskera invoice is updated to show $800. The payment link does not update to reflect new $800 total.

Hemant S.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Stop paying for multiple tools and apps after switching to Deskera

Reviewed on 24/11/2020

We're quite happy about it after switching from Intuits QBO has it's quite complex to use. Most of our business needs get fulfilled from the Deskera.

Pros

It has all the features which we ever wanted for running over business like CRM, Invoicing tool, and Finance management module to understand the flow and utilization of the money.

Cons

Nothing as such but native integrations with Yes Bank and Bank of Baroda as well as some essential features like revenue projections and forecasting will make it a killer business tool.

Marilyn D.

This Is a Now and Future Purchase

Reviewed on 07/12/2020

One of the reasons I looked at this deal was to streamline my systems, which currently consist of several products.

Some of what is offered by Deskera; the Warehouse, and Packing and Shipping for example, is beyond what I need, however it is great to know those features are there for the future.

Pros

My initial thought was: "OK. WOW. Where to I start?" I pressed the 'Open' button, which is available for all features, and voila, a walkthrough video popped up.
Deskera have thought the onboarding process through. The headings, icons, and clear signposts make it easy to navigate and find your way around. There's also the option to upload a demo company App before you get started so you can safely have a play around and set up new invoices, bills, and see how everything works without compromising (or messing up) your own data while you learn.

It is super easy to create an invoice; much more straightforward than the software I'm currently using.

Cons

There is still some work to be done with UK compliance, however the completion of that is on the roadmap for Q4 2020.

Lata M.

Deskera is a boon for small businesses.

Reviewed on 30/04/2020

This software helps in taking the business digital right from accounts, CRM to ERP management. The software’s pricing too is not very expensive and the customer support is really helpful.

Pros

I have been using Deskera for about a year now. I run a small organization where I used to face difficulty in keeping track of my finances. This software was a savior for me. It’s made our book keeping more efficient and helped us in building an online setup.

Cons

The software took a while for us to getting used to that’s when we reached to their customer support who helped us extensively to get on board with it. Since then have found this very useful.

Reena S.

Best Product ever used

Reviewed on 09/11/2020

It's amazing tool

Pros

Simple, Intuitive and complete package for business operations

Cons

Nothing.....It's like FB keep exploring keep enjoying

Saurabh P.

Best tool to have in this Corona Time

Reviewed on 02/12/2020

Pros

I find really good UI/UX software is very stable . They do have good plan ahead like launching store .I love the CRM part the most as its very user friendly .One of my reason is their integration with their inventory integration especially with woocommerce. I have connected my store with their woocommerce integration. My goal for this in inventory management and people management

Cons

everything is good with this product.only thing they should be working in support and knowledge base

• Industry: Hospitality

Features and support have been fantastic

Reviewed on 26/04/2019

Pros

We are glad Deskera was suggested to us at a conference. The Perfect ERP for our size of company, and helps us stay organized.

Cons

Graphic interface could be improved, but it seems Deskera is always improving.

Roberto G.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Total Failure in Implementation

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

The customer support is not existing despite an agent and a so call " success customer consultant " , not able to answer technical questions, not able to implement and suggest procedures , not ABLE . That's it .

Pros

The idea of having a software with unlimited license is good + the geotagging for customer service is also a good idea but we never had the chance to see it working

Cons

A lot of bugs in the software and extremely slow and tedious implementation which ended up in a complete failure until our entire organisation rejected to use the software . We put an end of it .

Karan U.

Real-time updates, easy to use and works on cloud

Reviewed on 14/04/2017

Deskera Cloud ERP gives you 360-degree insight into your daily business operations by streamlining processes across your enterprise. Deskera makes you responsive and agile with fully configurable product capabilities and real-time notifications and updates.

Raul F.

Your desk to keep things in place

Reviewed on 20/11/2020

Pros

I like this platform for several reason. One it is beacuase its many functionalities, second because it is user friendly and pages load fast, thrird because development team is very attentive and listening. They have received +100 M in founding. So it looks promising. I plan to integrate my shopify store (or use their own ecommerce platform to have a clear view of data as Cost of Good Sold, real profit, best customers, etc). And easisy integrate accounting and CRM also for marketing purposes.

Cons

Some features are now being developed. What is good because they are done listing to the market and with the newest technology.

Akhmad syaiful N.

All in one ERP Software for SMB

Reviewed on 07/12/2020

Awesome ERP Software

Pros

I like all the complete features on deskera, from books (Accounting), people (HR), CRM (Sales), and the latest with a website builder, all of which are available at affordable prices for such a complex system, the features are also integrated with many other applications It makes it easy for us to import a lot of documents, and I really recommend this for people out there, especially SMB to immediately take this deal, because when it passes, you will definitely regret it, out there are many applications that pay thousands of dollars and the deskera is very affordable, especially with a mobile application that is cool and can be taken anywhere so that we can see where our business performance is through the application, this is an honest review and you have to try it yourself, thank you

Cons

So far there are no complain, what you have to check is deskera have compliance with your country or not

Christopher K.

Deskera: Affordable Solution to an Expensive Problem.

Reviewed on 28/11/2020

I am happy, I am a simple man and enjoy simplicity with the ability to scale into complexity if needed. The charts, reporting features and accounting help make my life easier.

Pros

I love that its an affordable solution to an expensive problem, meaning its is an all in one suite that tackles problems from all angles and is completely easy to learn with just a bit of onboarding.

Cons

From my research, the company is trying to expand from its comfort zone in SE Asia to the West and is compared often with Zoho Suites, another amazing product which is a bit pricey, AKA too rich for my blood at the moment. There are minor hiccups with Deskera but are mostly my own fault that is solved with a quick chat to the responsive customer support team.

Zoho Expense

Reasons for Switching to Deskera Books

Price and promise of future features that are coming. I also like it is an all in one suite for a single price.
John P.

This Has So Much Potential to revolutionize my business

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

This Has So Much Potential to revolutionize my business

I was looking for a software that could handle my business' accounting which was a huge thing that we wanted to improve this year and decided to take it for a test drive. When I saw what was really here and the huge potential with pipeline, CRM and helpdesk I was completely sold. In fact, I liked it so much I bought it for a second business we run and persuaded a friend to try Deskera as well. Thanks Deskera. This has so much potential I know it is going to revolutionize our businesses in 2021.

Pros

I mostly liked the fact that Deskera had a help desk and included so many additional added features such as help desk, Pipeline and CRM to name a few. Not only can we do our accounting but this purchase will save us money because we can eliminate other software that Deskera will replace. Also support has been amazing to work with. Everything is very well thought out and we were amazed at how much we can do with just this one software.

Cons

It's a new software so going through some growing pains, and was told by support that there was an issue with setting start date. Thankfully they did that before we set up so we just decided to set start date for 1/1/2021.

FreshBooks, QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise and Xero

Reasons for Choosing Deskera Books

Deskera could do so much more than the software we were using

Reasons for Switching to Deskera Books

This just did so much more. Very impressive
Vinh N.

Great All In One Replacement For Your Bookkeeping

Reviewed on 04/11/2020

Well thought out software with end user in mind. Would like to see more integrations with other 3rd party sofware.

Pros

Very easy to set up and intuitive. The company is relatively new compared to more established ones, but it is amazing what it has done in its short time here. Im pretty confident Deskera will become a major player in the near future. The UI is very user friendly and I can create entries quickly. No crashes, and its quick. Love it!

Cons

It is still young so it is not as feature rich as say a Quickbooks or a Gusto, but it is progressing well and has many features rolling out soon. Hopefully they do not dissappoint as I am keen to ditch my current book keeping and payroll/HR stack

Ciaran W.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Excellent Software and a much cheaper alternative to Quickbooks

Reviewed on 29/11/2020

Pros

Very easy to use with a wide selection of compliance regulations, I have requested Republic of Ireland and been promised it will be here soon.

Cons

Needs way more tutorials, there is so much you can do that they need lots of YouTube videos to explain everything.

Quickbooks Online

Reasons for Switching to Deskera Books

I prefer a lifetime deal rather than monthly payments
Hanif Y.

An Amazing Software

Reviewed on 04/12/2020

Pros

This a really an amazing deal. I can get invoicing, accounting and crm application in one software only

Just a few days ago, waveapp announced that they will discontinue service outside US. So this software is the one of the best alternative software

Cons

I was surprised that they have an office at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. However, currently not fully compliance with Malaysia system. I hope that, Deskera team will continue improvise their system to comply with Malaysia system and integrate with Malaysia local bank

Jermain K.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Everything I need to manage my business

Reviewed on 30/11/2020

Pros

Inventory management is very important to me to keep track of everything in my store. I'm also able to see how my profit and loss is so I have an at a glance view of my entire business.

Cons

For what I'm using it right now there isn't anything not to like. It does the job perfectly.

Sharky L.

Better than Xero

Reviewed on 29/11/2020

We have been using Xero for 4-5 years now. Love it. It was the leading accounting software of the times. Now comes Deskera and makes Xero look like old school.

The charts and layout is more colourful. It's also pretty easy to learn but I've been using accounting software for so many years now.

This is a great deal! Bought 6 stack! Just love it, great thing is that you know this just keep on improving! Many accounting software has been on here but I don't trust any of them except for Deskera because it's a pretty big company.

Move Interactive
Good UI/UX
Beautiful Charts

Cons

Too much info in one place
Lots of features some that I don't need

Ubaidullah J.

Suitable for Small SME’s to manage digitally

Reviewed on 04/12/2020

Pros

The best features is i can manage all aspect in term of accounting, HR, finance with integratedly

Cons

Some feature need to improve by pricing package

Goh hoh chee, erwin 吴.

Reviewed on 21/01/2019

Azim R.

Ease of use, smooth experience

Reviewed on 30/11/2020

Overall is great experience I should say. As thing get easier with this software, we can focus more on other things.

Pros

CRM, api. These 2 things really make deskera different. With integration ready with other app, sync between them is just a few clicks away. Integration is the thing I like the most about this software.

Cons

It's lack integration for bank feed for my country. As I'm using other bank rather than integrated bank, it makes extra effort to key in some data manually.

Xero

Reasons for Switching to Deskera Books

Deskera had more integration with other app. Especially with web base app to sync data. This makes the different.
Richard C.

Serious integration-with the suite and with those outside

Reviewed on 04/11/2020

Pros

Say bye to QuickBook

Deskera is a substitute for my QuickBooks that I've been using for the past 2 + years. In addition, Deskera not only provides an accounting solution but also eliminates the need to use HR Partner for an HR solution for my organization! The CRM is the cherry on top, can't wait to see the growth efforts of this ASIA Pacific business as the product is only going to improve from here on, on the basis of their founder 's dedication as it has been in the industry for the last decade.

Cons

I used many invoicing systems, like Wave, and a few smaller separate ones, as well as the invoicing portion in a few product suites. What attracted me to Deskera is not only the existing integration of three internal components for our core business needs, but what seems to be a strong comment on both more in-house integration with related services and concrete plans to work well with outside services like Pabbly connect

Carrie S.

Deskera is a great combination business solution platform!

Reviewed on 30/11/2020

Pros

As I prepare to launch my business, I love the convenience and affordability of having an all-in-one solution for accounting, CRM, (and payroll if I decide to expand in the future). And I have to give a shout-out to how interactive and responsive this company's management team is, as well. They are ever-present in the Facebook group, giving lots of video demos, responding to posts, keeping us updated on new features and plans, asking for our input about which features we want next, solving problems, and treating us exceptionally well overall! I've never seen such warm and dedicated company leaders as these. It makes all of the difference! I highly recommend getting Deskera to have an integrated system, and get that personal touch as you are included in the development process of this tool.

Cons

I think that the CRM portion could use some more advanced features, and I have faith that the wonderfully responsive Deskera management team will take all of our suggestions to develop the product to its full potential!

Harper W.