Connecteam

Enhance employee management with the only all-in-one app

4.8 /5 (116 reviews) Write a Review!

Jose A.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

An amazing app for startups and established businesses

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

The team has been great! very attentive and respond to questions very quickly. They are also willing to listen to ideas that would make this software better. They have been improving this app dramatically and I thank them for their continued effort in doing so.

Pros

The ease of use and implementation is always important to reduce the time it takes to train and have to correct errors.

Cons

Some great features are only for the higher tear subscriptions which as a smaller company is a bit costly.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the warm review Jose!
That's highly appreciated :)

Stay tuned for upcoming product updates with more great features to enhance your day to day work!

Nicole S.
  • Industry: Sports

Thank you thank you thank you!!

Reviewed on 01/03/2021

I honestly cannot rave about Connecteam enough. I took over our ski club program with less than a months notice as the youngest director ever in our program and this app allowed me to do the best job I could have done. Our Board of Directors has been incredibly pleased with my performance and so much of that comes down to this app.

Pros

This software was so user friendly! My staff ranges from young kids that are still in high school to retired ski coaches. I was expecting to have some major push back against using this new software with our ski club, but I was SO impressed with how much everybody liked this! It was so easy to use and it was EXACTLY what I was hoping for when I started searching for an app. I had a very specific idea in my mind of how I wanted to be able to communicate with my team and this app fulfilled everything I had imagined!

Cons

There really wasn't anything that stuck out to me that didn't work for us.

Response from ConnecTeam

Nicole, you can't see it from here, but we're OVER THE MOON with your awesome feedback!

Providing powerful, yet easy to use tools for you as a manager, while keeping things simple for the users is exactly what Connecteam does :)

Thanks again for your time to writing this review!

Hofsep Y.

Innovative All-in-one

Reviewed on 05/02/2020

Since its' implementation we have had phenomenal feedback from our employees. We had a difficult time keeping track of all the different (and expensive) software that did different things. We had 4 software companies doing different thing now all in Connecteam.
Compliance tracking was an issue as well, but with workflows you can easily see who submitted & who didn't their reports and many more features. I have nothing bad to say.

Pros

Everything is great in it. It is literally an all-in-one software. We use it to communicate with our teams, do online training, write incident reports, have them emailed out to appropriate recipients, time & attendance, scheduling and much more. It's incredible what you can do all in one app. Very innovative and best of all is their customer service + the pricing.

Cons

There is hardly any dislikes.

Scheduling, time & attendance needs a little more features such real time alerts for unscheduled shifts, wrong locations, in late (while synced with Time Clock) and having the ability to send schedules out to clients.

Minor bugs here and there, but whenever you bring them up to customer service, they are fixed within 24 hours

Response from ConnecTeam

Thank you so much Hofsep!

We appreciate you took the time to write such an elaborated review, and are extremely happy to see how you utilize so many of the platform's capability!

Many more exciting features and capabilities are coming very soon, so stay tuned :)

Meghan H.

Best Platform Of It's Kind For Scalability

Reviewed on 26/05/2019

It's been an overall excellent experience. Highly recommend!

Pros

I tried about 20 different platforms for workforce management before deciding to go with Connecteam to manage my 75 employees. I'm a part-owner and COO of a chain of pediatric urgent care clinics in the DFW area. One thing my company struggles with is managing so many staff members when our administrative and management staff work during the day, our clinic staff work nights and on the weekends, and additionally, our employees are spread across 4 different clinic locations. I've been incredibly impressed with the scalability of Connecteam--- they are the only app I've found that allows me to do everything from employee scheduling and new hire on-boarding to extensive employee training via videos and quizzes and even monitor and display metrics for performance in different departments. It's simple enough that it's not overwhelming in the way some platforms like Zoho can be, especially if you are a business owner who is setting it up yourself, but there are still enough options to allow you to do almost anything with it-- and they're adding new features almost weekly. By far, however, I've been most impressed with their IT support. FREQUENTLY I've messaged their IT via chat at 2am in the and received a solution by 4am. It's made me very happy with the platform, and when small glitches or issues do arise, I feel supported and confident that they'll get a resolution together for me quickly-- and they always have! I really can't say enough good things about this platform!

Cons

One thing I wish the platform had was a way for multiple people to input information into a field via the app and then see and edit both their submissions and other employees submissions through the app. Many times information will be submitted by my employees that I need other employees to be able to view and work on collaboratively, but there's no real way to do that now strictly through the app. For example, you can submit information via workflows, but to see that information in a spreadsheet, you have to log-in as an admin into the connecteam website. Obviously I don't want to give all of my employees admin access or train them to use the website platform. I'm hoping this is something they'll be addressing as they add new functionality.

Response from ConnecTeam

Hi Meghan!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing and informative review, both for us and for the people that reading this review and can benefit from it when evaluating Connecteam for their business.

One of our goals for 2019 is to add more and more capabilities to the mobile app, especially for admins, so you can expect to have the option to view and manage workflow entries from the mobile app pretty soon!

Thanks again for the review, we highly appreciate your feedback :)

Jason S.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Excellent solution for team communications

Reviewed on 24/12/2020

The app is fully fully featured and even if it were not as full featured, support has been so incredibly good that I would have signed up just to help them because they really have a passion for helping people.

Pros

The time clock and messaging features attracted me and then there are so many other bonus features that adopting Connecteam was a very easy decision. I love the idea that training is now a lot easier remotely. I love the task management. I absolutely LOVE the workflows - solved a big problem for us.

Cons

I hesitate to put anything here because support has been incredibly responsive. They really are amazing. The only thing I can say is that we have noticed a slight delay in notifications. By slight, I mean a minute or so sometimes.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the detailed review Jason!

It's great to hear you switched to Connecteam's all in one company app and now have everything in the same place instead of using multiple products!

As for delayed notifications, please make sure to contact our support team so we can quickly troubleshoot that with you :)

Dean V.
  • Industry: Furniture

Best price worthy software we used!

Reviewed on 03/08/2020

We pay for a product and get in return something that makes our job much more easier.
Unless like competitors we also KNOW what we pay for and no ridiculous add-on costs coming on afterwards.

Pros

Product is price/quality top notch.
Its has sometimes some small bugs, but the awesome guys [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always fix that issue within 5 minutes.

The most I like on the software is the beautiful design of the desk version and the app.
With integration of our logo, all our employees like the app! It gives a personal touch to the app

Cons

As a more new company compared to competitors the app sometimes shows some small bugs.
This is quite fixed easy by the guys from their support.

Response from ConnecTeam

Hi Dean,

We appreciate you taking the time to review us!

It's great to hear you're happy with the product experience of Connecteam as an all-in-one solution!

It's important for us to provide a real all-in-one solution to businesses, not only from the product side of things, but also from the pricing perspective. So we're super happy to hear you're satisfied with our affordable plans and customer support.

Thanks!

Hayat A.

Very Specific needs

Reviewed on 03/08/2020

I am satisfied with connecteam, for the current status of our company, but I am looking into options that can have the above mentioned cons

Pros

- The software is very user-friendly - training our new employees on the app is very versatile.
- The GPS tracking feature is very useful for the dispatchers that monitors employee clock-ins
- Customer service is nearly perfect - I have never had to wait more than few minutes for assistance
- Connecteam is our only scheduling-platform we utilize currently

Cons

- It would be nice if we could intergrate time-clock with our payroll system - quickbooks
- features such as hourly check-ins especially for shifts that are overnight, this way we can ensure employee is alert atleast every hour
- the employee who do not have a smart phone - trust me they exist - it would be nice if there was a website feature or call-in option that still tracks GPS
- Alerts to a designated email when a schedule shift has not been clocked into by the employee
-Sending alerts to the employee that they have not clocked into the shift

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the review Hayat!

Your feedback was forwarded to the product team and we'll be in touch once something comes up!

Thanks again for taking the time to review us :)

Stanislav V.
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great for using

Reviewed on 27/08/2020

I'm very happy with their customer service! I always contact to Alon and he is great! Always answer on time and do his best for us!

Pros

The best option is that I can see the location of the check-in/out. Also, I receive a notification if someone didn't check-in/out.

Cons

The software is only for the team and there are no many options for the customers of the business.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks Stanislav!

We're excited to hear Connecteam helps you run your business's day to day easily and more efficiently!

Our platform is for in-organizational use mainly, but if you have suggestions for us we'd be happy to know about it!

Please reach out to us over email or the live chat :)

Lee X.
  • Industry: Restaurants
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

First Impression

Reviewed on 13/11/2020

I just barely started and I love it already. Great job!

Pros

Love the help/support chat! So convenient and you get responses so fast!
Has everything I am needing and more affordable then 4 apps I am currently using.

Cons

Offer customization in the color themes or ability to upload more custom banners to make it feel as if it is truly your business app. Customize banners for each group will be nice!

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the awesome review Lee!

It's amazing to hear you can do more with Connecteam than with 4 other different apps! That's what we aim for!

Looking forward to see you scale with Connecteam :)

Kathy H.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Great product for a good price and incredible support when you have any questions.

Reviewed on 23/09/2020

Our employees like this much better than the old time clock system as much as we do. This gives us a much better concrete way to see the cost of production, as well as hours worked for payroll.

Pros

This product makes it very easy to keep track of employees time as well as the time spent on specific tasks and how many pieces were made.
It is very easy to clock in and out for breaks and lunch time. This makes it simple to do no matter where you are located in our various warehouses. Tracking time spent on specific jobs helps us to make better decisions when evaluating the cost of production. There is a geo tracking feature that lets you know if your employees are at work when they clock in or out.
The weekly time sheets are very easy to work with and always available to see for all of the employees.
This is the Best Customer Support group I have had the pleasure of working with when I had any questions.

Cons

This system depends on all of the employees having a cell phone with good reception , and remembering to clock in and out when they change jobs. This improves with practice and there is always an option to make changes that require an administrative approval so accurate information is what is recorded. It is a great system for our business.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thank you so much for this amazing review Kathy!

Super happy to hear Connecteam works great for your business!

We have amazing time clock capabilities coming your way, so make sure to look out for our next announcements :)

Justyna D.

Great product!

Reviewed on 03/08/2020

The ability to have everything in one place is great and the mobile app is very easy to use.

Pros

The time clock integration with shift scheduler has been a great tool in keeping track of the ongoing projects.

Cons

The ability to assign shifts/tasks over multiple days would be very beneficial. I also wish there was a way to see a percentage of project being done based on the amount of assigned shifts/tasks.

Response from ConnecTeam

Hi Dean,

We appreciate you taking the time to review us!

It's great to hear you're happy with the product experience of Connecteam as an all-in-one solution, and find it easy to use!

We have plenty of scheduling enhancements on our roadmap, so make sure to stay tuned for product announcements :)

Thanks!

Devon P.

Very useful and easy to use

Reviewed on 09/07/2018

Pros

We like the GPS location reporting of where our team members are clocking in from. Being in the construction field, our job-sites change on a daily basis. Great value for the savings we received from either accidental or intentional time punches.

Cons

For our needs, there are no complaints. The reporting provided useful information, the edits were easy and the overall experience was seamless.

Ricky M.

Mattest Review

Reviewed on 16/10/2020

The Connecteam system is very efficient and has aided in productivity, due to the time saved in certain aspects.

Pros

Main features that drew us to this software were Clock in/out features and workflows.

Cons

Workflow limitations have prevent us from creating certain forms eg, the ability to add tabular type forms.
Also, some pictures when attached to a workflow can be very poor quality

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the review Ricky!

As for creating tabular type forms, our team will contact you to discuss your use case in more detail!

As for uploading images on a workflow, please note that we do not reduce the size image or quality. We upload the image as is! If you found it not to be accurate, please share with us an example and we'll be happy to take a look!

Thanks again for reviewing us :)

Deana P.
  • Industry: Hospitality

What an amazing tool!

Reviewed on 04/05/2021

The team has been so patient with me. I am on calls every other day. And they respond to chat immediately. I can't say enough about this organization.

Pros

EVERYTHING! I have been searching for so long for a tool just like this. It literally does everything - timeclock, communication, directory, analytics, task assignments, scheduling, mobile friendly, easy to use, looks sleek, can be tailored to certain groups or teams. AND fits within my budget.

Cons

The desktop version is not robust...but.....that is changing within weeks.

Response from Connecteam

MIND. BLOWN!

Thank you so much for this awesome review Deana!

Stay tuned for all the upcoming features heading your way! We know you'll love it!

Thanks again :)

Keti M.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Good Job!

Reviewed on 16/11/2020

Pros

It is user-friendly and has pleasant colors.

Cons

There are still some search limitations. For instance, I would like to search for all work done by one technician in a workflow, that is not available.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the feedback Keti!

You can definitely search for all the work done by a technician in a workflow :) We'll make sure to contact you on that!

Thanks again!

Elizabeth S.
  • Industry: Program Development

Connect Team solved major internal problems

Reviewed on 03/04/2017

The company had trouble with clocking their office hours which affected the look of the companies productivity. Connecteam allows advisors to set goals and make sure all employees are putting in the amount of work needed. This app has allowed everyone to become more productive while maintaining the fun atmosphere

Pros

The time clock and Calendar

Cons

Needs better location

Response from ConnecTeam

Elizabeth,
Thanks for the great review. We're always happy to hear that we could support positive change in any kind of organization. Keep up the great work.

Racheli O.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Improved our work in a significant way - just amaizing!

Reviewed on 26/10/2016

First of all I would like to point out my work with Astar Kariv. She is amazing to work with and I can tell she is service oriented.
The app helped us improve our work and as made our projects more efficient. Since we started working with the app the communication in our organization as progressed and the information is arriving faster and more accurate to our workers.
The app as a variety of options which allows us to use it for many projects and easements.
The service level is very high which give us the options to come to connecteam stuff with any questions and easements.

Daniel G.

Great Potential - Needs Fine Tuning

Reviewed on 18/01/2017

The product itself has amazing potential for productivity. The issue I ran into with my team was the ease of use. Many team members had difficulty figuring out how to navigate the app. As a manager, it was disappointing to have only a web interface for me to use instead of also being granted mobile access.

Pros

Remote time card clock in with GPS location

Cons

Cumbersome to use as a manager.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks, Daniel

Andrew D.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Great Product, Great Price & Great People

Reviewed on 05/06/2020

Overall we are extremely happy with Connecteam and the fantastic support we received since implementation. The customer service team are friendly and always ready to help.

Pros

Ease of use, price & solid support network.

Cons

Overall performance is very good, of course there are many areas which can be improved however this is more fine tuning of the product rather than wholesale changes.

Barak A.

Ideal solution for training & organization development

Reviewed on 01/11/2016

As a big retail company, the solution offering by Connecteam company is ideal for us. The App and its management system help us to be in constant
contact with all the employees of the company, which are located throughout the country. The App is very easy and convenient for use, and has many
relevant functions for us like massaging, watching videos, making tutorials and exams. The team of the company is always available for us in every question
and gives us a fast service. The App was specially customized to our needs and to our organizational structure. Considering of all these above-mentioned features, we absolutely recommend Connecteam.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks Barak

Henrik P.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Great value for money

Reviewed on 06/03/2019

Pros

Costumer support

Cons

Cons
I have only postive things to say about the app

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks Henrik!
We appreciate your feedback, keep it coming! :)

Fiona G.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 18/11/2020

Pros

The Connecteam software is very easy to set up, roll out to users and maintain. It provided everything we needed and is very cost effective.

Cons

I didn't experience any negatives using the Connecteam software and App.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the review Fiona!

Ofer B.

In general the software looks useful.

Reviewed on 07/06/2017

Communicating with the employees that are not computer users.

Pros

The admin internet site is great. Easy to use, self explanatory and looks great. There are any options although some are missing.

Cons

The application UI looks old and not updated. It's not as fun as an application should be. and not as easy.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks a lot, Offer. We appreciate your feedback.

Brittany B.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Fantastic app and customer service team

Reviewed on 03/11/2020

We reached out to Connecteam in the summer of 2020 on behalf of one of our clients, who was looking for a time tracking solution for deskless employees, ideally with a geo-location feature. From day 1, the entire team we engaged with was extremely helpful and generous with their time, taking us through multiple demos till we were able to select the right fit pricing package. What started out as a simple time tracker evolved into a way to automate and embed day-to-day tasks and procedures, provide a resource for emergency information and reference materials, and engage an entire team in a completely new way. Connecteam reduced our client's reliability on pen and paper and enabled them to have a safe and reliable method to track COVID due diligence (live reporting of employee data, attendance lists, COVID screening, etc.).

After our initial success with our first client, we have implemented connecteam with a second client and will continue to refer this app to clients looking for a modern, user-friendly solution to time tracking, employee communication, and process improvements.

Pros

- We LOVE that the app is easy to use from an end user standpoint, and extremely customizable from an admin standpoint (everything from setting user permissions per team/job title/individual to changing the names of different features within the app to suit the unique business operations)
- The "library" asset with its search feature is incredible - one of our clients uses it to house an emergency contact / medical info database, and the ability to easily search important information rather than manually checking pages of data saves time and stress
- The flexibility to assign a geofence to restrict where employees clock in and out was critical for one of our clients, who relies primarily on mobile workers who aren't in a traditional office setting
- The job scheduler is incredibly intuitive and the ability to template and duplicate shifts is such a timesaver
- The customizability of the workflows and the many different features is awesome - we've barely scratched the surface on all it can do still
- Last but perhaps most important, the customer service is unparalleled. The Sixth Sense team has managed a number of different software implementations over the years but this has been far and above the smoothest. Shahaf, Alon and the rest of the team are responsive, professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. The customer support does not end when the app implementation is complete, and they are a valuable resource for ongoing troubleshooting support.

Cons

Before I list any cons, I'd like to say that the team is always working on new updates, and we've already seen some of our suggestions and feedback implemented. Here are a few areas the app could continue to be improved:
- Timeclock and workflow reporting could be a bit more robust (ability to customize timeclock reports and fields, automated ability to merge different workflow reports together). Our clients use the timeclock timesheets to run payroll so the customizability would be extremely helpful.
- The synced vs unsynced time clock and job scheduler and the benefits/limitations to each was a steep learning curve but once we figured it out, it ran smoothly
- It would be great to have more areas where we could do a batch data upload (eg. within workflows, library assets)
- At this point, the geofence settings are applicable to all or none employees, it would be great to be able to adjust these settings on an individual level

Response from ConnecTeam

WOW Brittany!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review of Connecteam!

Ease of use, customization and the ability to scale within the same platform is WHAT WE DO! So it's amazing to know that your clients are able to accomplish just that, and we would never get enough of hearing that :)

You'll be amazed with what we have planned for the next few months and down the road, so make sure to stay tuned for upcoming releases!

Thanks again for the feedback and product suggestions, you're awesome!

Josh G.
  • Industry: Insurance

Great way to manage my team's (constantly-varying) licensing and capabilities.

Reviewed on 23/04/2020

Due to the COVID epidemic, my team had to rapidly transition our way of business. Connecteam allowed us to solve several logistics problems that allowed us to thrive and grow.
Also, the availability of the support team is amazing. Whenever I have a technical or sales question, the site's chat window gets you straight to one of 4 (or so) members of that team. By now, I am on a first-name basis with several of them since we have spoken to frequently.

Pros

The administrative capabilities of Connecteam allows my company (and now, my entire network) to keep track of our field team's licensing, which varies constantly. We can use filtering to find the people we need when and where we need them.

Cons

The inability to synchronize with a personal calendar is a fatal flaw, and seemingly not something that would require reinventing the wheel. There are other software solutions out there that can sync one calendar to a personal calendar. Asking the whole team to keep a separate calendar and availability is a nonstarter, so we simply dont use the connecteam calendar.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the feedback Josh!

We're happy to see that the flexibility of our platform allows you to utilize it on a day-to-day basis and also at a time of need, when quick adjustments are required more than before.

Syncing the app with tools like a calendar is something that's already on our roadmap and will be added in the next few months, hopefully sooner than later :)

Thank you again for taking the time to write this review, we highly appreciate it!

Take care and stay safe!