SimplyBook.me

Scheduling software for service industries & entreprises

4.5/5
4.5/5
4.4/5
4.6/5

917 Software options

Gloria M.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Very confusing but amazing customer service

Reviewed on 03/05/2021

Its a great tool, so easy for the client side but for the business owner, aye!

Pros

Love the ease for our clients to book and it has a built in website. It integrates with square and very affordable. The websites are beautiful not very customizable but you can manage.

Cons

Very confusing! Because majority of the major features that anyone would need counts as custom feature, its so difficult to find what you need. There are settings under Welcome, Manage, Custom features, and settings. Honestly, been using this site for 6months or more and still don't know where all settings and features are, so just click click click away til you find it. Sometimes, you would have to look deeper. Example, for time schedules. OMG, ,good luck! Good thing is c\they have the best customer service on chat 24/7 so you would just have to chat with them and they'll give you a link. God bless them! Another con would be the reports! REPORTS is key guys! Reports are our roadmap! Can we get a report for all the deposits? or just add deposit column to the booking details. Lastly, marketing, you're limited if you want to get on Google's 1st page without ads.

It integrates with IG.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Hi Gloria,

Thank you so much for a very constructive feedback, we appreciate it highly.

We would like to ask if you are up to joining us for a focus groups where we would discuss user friendliness of the system as well as reports. It would be very useful to hear your specific comments about what exactly could be improved. Please reply directly to this email if you are interested and we will set up a call.

Jesus P.

Affordable and Powerful Booking Software

Reviewed on 06/04/2021

This software works very well for booking. We had complicated requirements for customer support and coaching and this software handled both well.

Pros

I loved the features included with the base package and the ability to add extra features alacarte to keep costs low. Customers can self-cancel and outgoing emails can be customized. Zapier included!

Cons

The moment you need an extra feature after your first three alacarte ones, the price jumps up into the next alacarte tier. Also, you cannot create booking "buffers" or delays for different departments. For example, if you want customer service customers to wait at least 1 hour before booking a customer service call, but want coaching customers to wait 24 hours before booking a call, it cannot accommodate those different delays in different departments. The entire company must be either a 1 hour delay, or a 24 hour delay.

Richard Z.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

The best booking system you will find!

Reviewed on 21/09/2020

If you get happier by the hour during testing because it meets almost all your wishes and you see parts you didn't know but still are fantastic then you have the WOW.

Pros

The ease of use. It almost has it all. great software that fits almost any business. lots of extra features available that you can work with it the way you want.
I've looked at different booking solutions and found SimplybookIt not only has the best solution, but it also has the best price/quality ratio! And the Support team has been very helpfull for me. Even when using the free version!

Cons

There are still parts I want to mention. A number of functions that I consider essential are optional, so you have to opt for the more expensive monthly subscriptions. I think the price difference (I don't have any employees) is a bit too high.
My clients are people within a 30 kilometer radius, so I would like to give my clients the feeling that they are booking locally. For now, there are parts that show that it is an international booking system. For example, that you have to choose your country in the address details.
The invoicing part may become more mature, I can for example not let my customers pay through our widely used system 'Ideal'. I need to be able to translate more words into this invoice section than is possible now. Oh and a widget for both a contact form and booking instead of a button ;) would be nice! It seems that I have a lot to notice, but it is constructive criticism, in which I believe they will pick it up.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Richard,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Regarding the booking website then you can choose whether you want your clients to choose a country or not. If you go under settings/configurations then you can choose yes/no to "Show booking page in client timezone" and also Yes/no to "Prefix changable by client". If you choose no to both, then this problem should be solved.

For the invoice issue, can you please send me an email back to explain better what you need.

Yes makes sense your idea for the widget for contact us/booking instead of a button, we will note that down on our idea list.

Thanks again for the feedback

Silvina E.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Going past the trial will invest.

Reviewed on 06/01/2021

I am excited to be able to make booking easier for my clients and on social media.

Pros

The ease of implementation to outside apps. The facebook and website integration ease is well done.

Cons

Editing the booking landing page. Fortunately, I have web builder knowledge and that is helping but your system is not user friendly nor provide helpful items such as best size of banner image for templates.

Canva, WellnessLiving and Bookly

Reasons for Choosing SimplyBook.me

Help with a booking is of more efficient use of my time use at this stage of my business needs. I can manage my social but the booking portion was becoming more time-consuming. Plus SimplyBook.me was easier to learn and so I'd rather manage this portion and hire someone for hootsuite when I need it.

Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me

pricing and ease of use.
Elizabeth T.

Perfect solution to book interviews with Busy Artists!

Reviewed on 23/09/2016

I needed some way to 'book' interviews with an online calendar. I found Sinply Book It, and even though this system can be used for an organization for many employees and is almost too much for my needs, - It is also SIMPLE! It works the best of anything i have tried to use in the past. It makes my and business the 'professional edge'. I would NOT have been able to put together a website or page that gives me what I should have to look professional! It was easy to setup and now all i have to do is send a link inviting someone to be interviewed and they can book the time time at their convenience! No back and forth phone calls and confusion! To my surprise once an apptmnt is booked the software sends out a confirmation to the client and it also lets me know there is a booking! And it sends out a reminder to both of us the day before!

Support has been quick and they have been wonderful! What is amazing is that at this time I have the free version since there is only me and the interviews are by invitation only!

However, I realize that I can use this same software for 'other' type of bookings, perhaps business consultations. I can breakdown my 'service' into different Products and the built in system will let me charge and collect! I love using this program, and i love the confidence it gives me when i send the link out to folks to book a time for their interview. I cannot speak highly enough about using this program and how clever it is, reasonably priced, and how awesome the ease of use and the flexibility to be used by an organization of 1 to organizations with multiple products and multiple employess who each need their own calendar to book their services!

I am so thankful to have found this program, and I highly recommend it to anyone who books appointments! It is incredibly professional and even more than that - it is Practical and Time Saving ... takes one bit of ongoing chaos Out of my life!

I have a video blog called 'Behind the Groove Interviews' with Elizabeth Tubbs ... i invite wonderful indie artists, - singers, musicians, artists to be interviewed by me> Ha ha ha - their constantly changing bookings, schedules, and touring - is like trying to book a mirage. It is a relief to them and time saving for me to send a link they can refer to when convenient!

It also reaffirms what i am all about to them when they get to my Simply book it website! So wonderfully professional.

Response from Simplybook.me

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review SimplyBook.me we truly appreciate it!

The SimplyBook team

Juan pablo M.

Very useful, it help me a lot for my business.

Reviewed on 20/02/2018

organize my team better.

Pros

its easy to setup. and i find it very useful for my business.
i would make some improvements do.
thanks

Cons

a few things.....
1) The mobile view is not very friendly and the look and feel for mobile is not responsive i would optimize all the templates for mobile, since 90%+ of all my customer book their appointments on mobile.
2) The calendar sync with google does not work very well, when a customer cancels or reschedule an appointment the google calendar doesn't updates and you cant see all the customer info (name, phone, mail, etc) in the google calendar
3) you cant book half hours.
4) There is no simplybook app for apple so i can manage my business in an app.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Juan

Firstly I would like to thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your detailed feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Secondly I have to say that the suits you are offering look fantastic!

I truly encourage you to play around with the booking templates that we have, all the latest ones should work and look great on mobile devices, I personally prefer the template called "Emeri", have you tried that out?

The Google sync should be working, we have thousands of clients using it, please let our Live Chat know if it is not and describe the error for them. Regarding the bookings then your clients should be able to book every half hour if you set your time frames right, please discuss with Live Help as well. But no we do not have an app anymore as the page should be fully mobile responsive and you can do everything on your phone via the browser.

Thanks again for the good feedback.

Keith B.
  • Industry: Entertainment

First Class

Reviewed on 28/03/2019

The main benefit is worldwide access to the diary, notifications are great and Income has grown substantially.

Pros

I have been a client of Simplybook for over 10 years, first in my role as a Golf Coach, and now I run my wife's online diary via Simplybook. The system has grown and grown, expanding its features and make the system more and more user friendly. What I like about Simplybook is, if you have a question they are very quick to respond.
The software is pretty simple to use, I can control my own diary online and reach out to clients from many countries. I offer telephone readings and simply book has allowed my business to flourish. Thank you Simplybook.

Cons

There's not a lot I don't like about the system, the have been issues, that always get resolved. I personally would say there are too many features, but you don't have to use them.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Keith,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

We are super proud to hear that you have been a customer of ours for 10 years:)

Rochelle S.
  • Industry: Cosmetics
  • Used for 2+ years

My absolute Favorite Appointment Software

Reviewed on 04/11/2018

You get what you pay for! If you want to have a hassle free appointment scheduler, this is the software you should choose. You will have to pay your monies worth for this program! I had to switch to another software in the last year, and I can say it doesn't even compare to SimplyBook.me. I have used this software since I have been on my own (almost 5 years) and switching was a hard thing to do, but once my children came into the world, some budgets were cut and unfortunately this was one of them. If you do choose this software for your appointment needs, you will not regret it.

Pros

SimplyBook.me was the best software I have used for booking appointments!! It has so many great features, for example, my new clients are able to book consults with me online. They can book their appointments right through the calendar. They can schedule recurring appointments, as well. The UI is also very user friendly, I have a lot of elder clients who always tell me they have no patience for a computer but booking their appointments online is never an issue for them!

Cons

You have to pay for great products, and this is the reason I no longer have this software. I had to choose a software that was more in my budget. Other than the price, I really cannot complain!

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Rochelle,

Thank you so much for leaving us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

We are sad to see you leave, but family comes first and that we understand:)

Good luck with your business going forward, we hope to see you again!

Kind regards

Toni L.

Time Saving!!!

Reviewed on 17/01/2020

Extremely useful to my business haven't had the need to contact customer services yet although I believe we did at the beginning to help with set up and they were helpful.

Pros

For me this software has done away with the endless backwards and forwards negotiating diaries for clients sessions depending on either parties availability. It has allowed my class attendees and clients the freedom of booking themselves on as and when they see fit. The ease of cancellation and blocking time out is extremely helpful as clients don't need to contact me but I still get a notification that they have had to cancel for whatever reason.

Cons

I'm not very savvy when it comes to software and always require guidance from another to help make any changes necessary on the software. I personally don't think it's idiot proof but then maybe that says something about me! I also get a moment of panic when you get the notification the you need to subscribe when you know you're on a rolling monthly payment and for a few hours you don't see any new bookings unless to look at the calendar page.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Toni,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Taylor P.

A Scheduling Service that is more than just that!

Reviewed on 24/08/2020

Great Service, was up and running in no time!

Pros

SimplyBook.me is MUCH more than a simple appointment setting service. It stretches far beyond that and covers other areas you wouldn't even imagine. I would highly recommend SimplyBook.me to any colleague!

Cons

I honestly can't think of anythhing else it could provide other than its own CRM maybe.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Taylor,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Russell H.

Good Product

Reviewed on 21/02/2021

Pros

The most beneficial thing is the time it saves over taking appointments by phone or email. We require a lot of information from clients and this product allows us to collect that immediately from the client instead of tediously obtaining it over the phone.

Cons

I haven't been able to figure out how to set different timed appointments for the 2 service providers we have. In the end it didn't matter and I suppose I could have just asked the support department. I suppose that personally I found the ease of use a little difficult, I was able to though without asking support for help.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Russel,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it.

Yes I truly recommend you to reach out to our Live Chat if you need any help at all. They are live 24h during the working week and are extremely knowledgeable about the product and are quick to reply.

Mikaelah G.

SO EASY!

Reviewed on 24/10/2019

We were having trouble limiting CrossFit class sizes with our previous software. We would run into too many people showing up for class leading to not enough space, equipment, trainers, etc. With SimplyBook we see a lot less of those problems.

Pros

I absolutely love using SimplyBook! It is so incredibly easy to use, it makes our gym so much smoother. It is such a great way to see who is attending classes, reserving their spot online, and organizing our class schedule. Due to limited space we tend to keep classes at a 16 Person maximum and SimplyBook allows to put those restrictions on the bookings. Another great feature of SimplyBook is it sends reminders out to clients before their appointment to help cut back on no shows.

Cons

As a user, it can be frustrating signing in every time you book an appointment, but other than that it's an amazing product!

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Mikaelah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it.

That's a good point regarding the sign-in by clients. We will discuss it here whether we can add like a "Remember me" box so that clients can tick that and then they will me remembered when they will book the next time.

Alyson M.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

SimplyBook.me is Fantastic & Simple to Use!

Reviewed on 23/01/2019

Being able to schedule clients, contact them via email, integrate with social media (Facebook), take payments, use your own logo and choose custom colors, upload photos, keep track of HIPPA forms and so much more all within the same software is absolutely amazing and makes my life (and my co-workers lives) so easy! I recommend this software all the time and will continue to do so. Definitely get your bang for your buck.. and then some!

Pros

Love the integration with Facebook! It's great when you've got software that not only lets you make appointments and take payments, but also works with Social Media apps that are a top priority for generating business! SimplyBook.me is easy to use and learn as well. A couple of times sifting through the software and you'll see that it's truly "simple" as in the name.

Cons

Nothing at all! It's so simple to use and there are so many different features, everything you need to run a business.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Alyson,

We can´t thank you enough for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly.

Claire H.

This has revolutionised my business and saves me time

Reviewed on 27/06/2017

It saves me time and it makes it easier for customers to book an appointment with me.

Pros

THe software works really well for me as customers are able to book appointments when I am not able to take calls / when I am closed. That the software enables me to provide details of the services I offer, that I can make each service a different length of time (for a long time I thought I would not be able to use this software as some appointments need to be one hour and others one and a half hours. It is great that It syncs with my google diary automatically.

Cons

I am unable to log in to the software though my android phone which is a real downpoint. Also when I log in via my face book page I seem to need to repeat the log in process. My customers have tried to download the app but have reported to me that it does not work - I have not tried it however.

Response from Simplybook.me

Dear Claire,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it!

To address your comments, if you use Chrome or Firefox on your android device you should not have any problems logging into your system. Please contact our Live Chat support if you experience such problems.

As for the facebook login, I have asked our tester to look into that, it should not need double login process, so if there is a problem there it will be fixed.

With regards to the app then we have been updating a lot of features recently and it often takes a bit longer to update the apps. We actually recommend all clients to book directly through the web page as it is fully mobile responsive so in fact there is no need for the client booking app.

Kind regards

Mahalia L.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

i Got what I wanted

Reviewed on 15/07/2020

Am able to have a page that people can come to book me for services in a perfectional way, and that is not something I can do or have the ability to do on my main page.

Pros

I love everything about this. it gives me so many options. I was able to get exactly what I wanted, and it came out beautiful. A Very perfectional Booking pack for my company. LOVE IT.

Cons

I was not able to get feathers that I wanted for the price. I the 1 where you get 3, and I thought it should've been 5, but it still worked out and I was able to put a beautiful booking page together.

Shore.com

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me

Simply because of its amazing, and beautiful fetchers , and price. Plus I needed a booking page because I don't have one for my website.
Jeff S.

I am an advanced computer user and retired systems developer and architect

Reviewed on 10/04/2018

Cost and functionality.

Pros

I like how they have managed to cover pretty much every relationship that I would want between the data types. From Providers, Services, Users, Products, Time Schedules, etc... I have been able to be as creative as I want due to their extensive data system. When you combine this with the ease of use for basic computer users, it will create a very usable environment. I was able to completely set up our company scheduling system and implement it on our website in one day. I replaced a system that we have been using for a few years now. I was so impressed with this system, that I replaced a system that is already paid for until late 2019. It was worth the switch. This system is less than half the cost also.

Cons

Since we are a small business, we have only about 50 bookings a month (if that). I'd like to see an advanced basic level that gives you about 8-10 custom features with a low # of bookings per month. Price this between Basic and Standard and I think you would attract even more small/medium businesses.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Jeff

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your fantastic feedback about SimplyBook.me on Capterra, we appreciate it greatly!

Regarding the pricing then we actually once did have a package between the basic and standard but since it was not that popular we quit offering that:)

Milan angelo V.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Perfect booking and calender management software with website integration

Reviewed on 16/10/2020

Pros

I'm using simplybook.me since over one year and I'm very satisfied. It does everything I need and is simply to use. My colleges and me, we're using simplybook.me every day. Until now, we had zero error and everything worked properly.

I love the website integration and the beautiful design. There are hundreds of features and functions that make a all in one perfect experience.

Cons

Everything is perfect! There are no disadvantages at all.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Milan

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your outstanding feedback, we truly appreciate it! A feedback like this is invaluable to online businesses like ours.

We really like as well how you have set up your booking website and used features like service add-ons, gift cards and more.

Good luck with your business

Jared H.
  • Industry: Automotive

Overall Good Product

Reviewed on 05/01/2019

It is good so far. I have only used it for testing and have found that it has many more features than the other booking softwares that I have tried to use in the past. This is the first one I have paid for and feel like it provides my company great value without paying a developer to create custom software, even though it lacks a few features I described above to work perfectly with what I am trying to do.

Pros

It has many customizable features that other booking softwares do not have.

Cons

It has a lot of features, but a few of the features needed a little more detail in my opinion. For example, the "Add-ons" features needs an additional time slot if they select that add on. Some add ons only take a minute or 2, but others take an additional 30 minutes, thus interfering with my original schedule. The other thing I would have liked to see what the location intake form updated. Right now, people can enter an invalid address and it will submit just fine. I would like the form to either verify the correct address or allow users to drop a pin on their location.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Jared,

And thanks as well for the suggestions regarding the intake of address information, and verification of that, we will look into that.

We have heard the request before regarding having a special time slot for the additional services...hopefully that will come one day..

Nicky S.

Can't Live Without Simplybook.me

Reviewed on 04/01/2018

Pros

It literally enables my business to function. All the booking, payment and work calendar is done - I don't even have to think about it. Plus the live online support is usually always there and instantly ready to help.

Cons

Could do with a few more templates for the customer interface. But the one I have chosen looks really good and is perfect.

Response from Simplybook.me

Dear Nicky

I am happy to tell you that we just added three new booking widgets last week which you can play with. Then there are other three on the way in the next few weeks...we hope you like them!

Tish T.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Better than ever

Reviewed on 13/08/2018

Whether it's via chat box or live service rep the answers are always prompt and accurate.

Pros

They've recently improved their interface.
I've been with them for several years.
This recent set of upgrades makes it easier for me to teach my do-it-yourself clients that prefer to be more self-sufficient.

Cons

With the upgrades, I'm a happy camper.
It's very streamlined now.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Tish,

We are also very happy to hear that you like our new improvements...that is always our main goal, to impress our clients:)

Best regards from the SimplyBook.me team

Rich A.

Efficient. versatile.

Reviewed on 10/01/2018

Pros

I found it fairly easy to learn from scratch myself. As my business has grown I have been able to change my booking site to suit my needs. Simplybookit is totally editable to my needs .

Cons

There is sadly no `offline website editor ability - any changes you make go online straight away and you can't test them.
Meaning i can't sample the full `user experience in an offline version of my site.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Rich,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

It is a good idea with the website editor but unfortunately that is not on our project list at the moment. You can see the major changes below when you are changing the design, like changing hero image and templates etc. but of course it is not as complete as a website editor.

Simonas L.
  • Industry: Automotive

The best I found.

Reviewed on 27/09/2018

Despite some time consuming learning it is the best service I could find. It looks good, it translated to my language, it has a reasonable pricing and some additional tweaks and shortcuts i had had no time to get familiar with. But I will. I would subscribe again.

Pros

It had the basic things I need. I have spent a few days on a booking service search for my company website. I can arrange my service timetable to my wishes (at least so far). Its an advantage since I could not do exactly that on some other providers. But the main thing that held me to this provider is the ability to translate the booking interface to any language. Sure you have to do a lot of translations yourself and the way to do it is pretty basic, but hey it actually works. Thumbs up for that.

Cons

Just like any software, there are some things you have to get used to. I wont get into specifics, since its not that big of a problem, but you do need to spend some time getting acquainted to the software principles. After that you're good to go. Its a con to my mind to spend time on something that is supposedly easy and fast.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Simonas,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your great feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Jade W.
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Very useful but a bit complicated

Reviewed on 24/05/2020

I find this site very useful but I'm sure I could be using it more effectively if I were better at using it.

Pros

I like that my students can book sessions at any time without having to contact me directly. They can also pay through the site if they wish to which saves me invoicing them. It is clear and easy to view my timetables available slots

Cons

Sometimes my customer reviews disappear from the site which is annoying. My client have contacted me at time to say they were not able to book as the site was not allowing it for some reason.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Jade,

With regards to the issues that you have been experiencing then it's very likely that those are all user related. I strongly encourage you to reach out to our customer support if you ever experience anything like that and they should be able to help you out. They are very responsive and knowledgeable and are online 24 hours during the working week.

Dr. med. W.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

ARBEITSMEDIZIN-WEISS

Reviewed on 21/01/2019

I´m doing my whole booking over SimplyBook.me. The customers love it!

Pros

- it is easy to handle for the customer. As administrator you should know how :-)
- it lookes very professional for the customer
- the booking confirmation, reminder, cancelling is very easy and helpful. saves you lot of time
- the hotline is fast and professional

Cons

the calendar:
- it´s not possible to have different calendars (with special days) with different services for differnt customers. I had to order a second account to save this problem.
- if i once decided for a timeframe the change was not possible any more (e.g. to change from 5 min to 10 min.)

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Dr.Med Wolfgang

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback, we appreciate it greatly and we are so happy to hear that you were happy with our customer support!

Robin S.

SimplyBook.Me

Reviewed on 24/09/2019

My experience with this software has been excellent. It takes the place of having a receptionist in the office. I highly recommend it.

Pros

It takes the place of an expensive receptionist/assistant. Clients can go online book appointments themselves! I just input my schedule and the choose the time and fill out the intake form. It also sends them reminders of their upcoming appointments and links to my calendar. Additionally, I was able to create my own intake form to capture the information I need when the appointment is made.

Cons

There was a bit of a learning curve with the software, but once I figured everything out, it has been a cinch to use. I could not run my business efficiently without it.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Robin,