Marketing 360

4.6/5

Emre
Emre
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Improves your marketing and sales rates.

Reviewed on 27/11/2022

I was introduced to Marketing 360 by a friend who had used their services prior to me. I was intrigued by the concept of their marketing services and was excited to have them work with me. At first, I was skeptical about the services they provided, as I had never heard of their company. After using their services, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that their services are actually very affordable, especially in comparison to other marketing companies. Their services are very affordable and effective.

Pros

I've done a lot of online marketing for the past 6 years but I've only recently discovered marketing360.com. I'm amazed at how much I've been missing out on, especially when it comes to email marketing. I'm new to marketing and this has been a wonderful resource. Through the email marketing program, I have built a mailing list of hundreds of contacts that are all interested in my products.

Cons

I have tried dozens, if not hundreds, of email marketing services over the years and have yet to find one that is more successful than Marketing 360. It has an easy-to-use interface, I really liked it in general and I didn't have any problems.

Monica
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

The exact awesomeness anyone would be looking for. Try Marketing 360.

Reviewed on 28/11/2023

Truly appreciates the efforts I have experienced from this tool. I treasure Marketing 360.

Pros

Marketing 360 will do all the job for you. It is the most effortless software I have used so far. The best part about Marketing 360 is that it centralizes all the functions in one place simplifying work and saving time. The cost of employing several other softwares for the job is cut down. Eventually, marketing has been made easy and smart.

Cons

Marketing 360 is probably one of the most user friendly softwares with the most flawless performance ever.

Response from Madwire

Monica,
We are thrilled to hear that you have had such a positive experience with Marketing 360! Our team works tirelessly to provide our clients with the most efficient and user-friendly software, and we are happy to see that it has made a difference in your work.

We understand the cost and time-saving benefits of having all marketing functions centralized in one place, and we are constantly striving to improve and simplify our platform for our customers. Thank you for choosing Marketing 360 as your go-to marketing solution.

Kenny
Kenny
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Save Your Time, Money, Sleep, and Cost for Anxiety Medications You Will Need while working...

Reviewed on 20/05/2023

My overall experience with Marketing 360 / MADWIRE was incredibly frustrating and disappointing. I felt that there was a distinct lack of transparency regarding costs, especially for content creation services. The quality of service, particularly the content produced, left much to be desired. What's more, the advertising strategy was ineffective, and I managed to achieve better results independently. Customer service was lacking, and my requests seeming to be neither respected nor adhered to. Unjustified charges were another major issue, and the refusal to refund my unused budget upon contract termination added to my dissatisfaction. I felt that the value I received for the money I invested was extremely poor.

Pros

The one aspect I did appreciate about my experience with Marketing 360 / MADWIRE was their initial work on creating my website. Despite some communication delays on my part, the final product was visually appealing, and I was genuinely pleased with how it turned out. This, however, was the only part of their service that met my expectations.

Cons

Lack of Transparency: I was genuinely frustrated with the unclear communication about the costs of services, especially regarding content creation charges. I couldn't believe how much was being charged for short blog posts, especially given their subpar quality.Quality of Service: I was unhappy with the level of service I received. The quality of the content produced by the company was disappointing, and the advertising strategy proved to be ineffective. I was even able to achieve better results on my own.Customer Service and Communication: I felt blamed for the slow pace of communication and believed that my requests were neither respected nor adhered to. My account manager, despite their role, wasn't able to deliver tangible results.Refunds and Billing Practices: I was infuriated with what I saw as unjustified charges, especially related to content creation and the unused advertising budget. The company's refusal to refund the unused budget upon contract termination added insult to injury.Website Shutdown: To top it all off, they shut down my website as soon as our contract was terminated.

Ahmad
  • Industry: Chemicals

Excellent service and treatment

Reviewed on 27/01/2024

It emphasizes the integration of marketing campaigns and messages across channels. Marketing is done based on the customer’s purchase history

Pros

Marketing campaigns that use all channels, media and consumer touchpoints

Cons

The problem is in the brigades. Sometimes the employees' weaknesses result from using the program. There should be positives

Martin
Martin
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

All In One Marketing Platform

Reviewed on 22/11/2023

Pros

The software is simple to use. Worldclass support team. Social media intergration has really helped me to boost numbers and our brand. The customer login portal is straightfoward and easy to use. The visual presentations are the best, I have worked with other marketing tools and nothing beats or comes close to this.

Cons

No drawbacks, works perfect for me and my company

Response from Madwire

Martin,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We're glad to hear that our software has been simple to use and that our support team has been able to assist you effectively. It's also great to know that our social media integration has helped boost your numbers and brand. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to have you as a satisfied customer.

Tori
  • Industry: Food Production

Great team, Easy to Use 360

Reviewed on 19/07/2023

Pros

Easy to navigate and allows for easy use to reviews post for marketing. Great for tracking calls and email contacts.

Cons

Would like to be able to select all in the inbox feature to read. Have to select each inbox notification to clear it

Response from Madwire

Tori,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our platform. We are thrilled to hear that you found our platform easy to navigate and that it has been beneficial for your marketing efforts. Thank you for choosing our platform and for your kind words. We look forward to continuing to support your business.

Shubhra

Marketing 360 for retail

Reviewed on 13/10/2023

Pros

This is a holistic tool to drive personalized communication to customers

Cons

Customer segmentation. Is a bit of a challenge

Response from Madwire

Shubhra,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you find the Marketing 360 tools useful.

Isaiah

Marketing 360

Reviewed on 05/11/2023

I would totally recommend this software for upcoming businesses to boost their digital sales

Pros

It has really helped boost my sales and that of my team because of its features like social media integration where it boosts my numbers up and converting more sales

Cons

I feel like where i did not have a good experience is with the customer care. They are really slow

Response from Madwire

Isaiah,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our product. We are thrilled to hear that it has helped boost your sales and the sales of your team. We appreciate your support and we will continue to work hard to provide valuable features that can enhance your business goals.

Alison
  • Industry: Information Services

Marketing 360 review

Reviewed on 14/07/2023

Pros

Marketing 360 is a great software tool to it helps businesses keep and maintain customer. Marketing 360 is also good for receiving customer to come into your business.

Cons

Marketing 360 its work business owners have to put into the business but at the end of the day. Marketing 360 pays for itself.

Response from Madwire

Alison,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our platform. We are thrilled to hear that you found our platform easy to navigate and that it has been beneficial for your marketing efforts. We are constantly striving to provide a user-friendly experience and it is great to know that we are meeting your expectations.

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Very useful software

Reviewed on 23/08/2023

Pros

Very easy feature,Easily knownUsing very smoothly

Cons

Full satisfied and very useful this software in routine work life

Response from Madwire

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to hear that you found our feature easy to use and it has been working smoothly for you. Our goal is to provide a seamless and user-friendly experience for our customers, and we are glad to know that our efforts have paid off.

Leif

IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT HIRING MARKETING360, YOU NEED TO READ THIS REVIEW

Reviewed on 10/03/2018

Pros

There are only two pros:
1) First and foremost, my contract with Marketing360 is finally over.
2) I was forced to learn everything about sales and marketing that I was trying to delegate.

Cons

Honestly, I didn't want to write this review. I tried to forget about it and just accept my poor decision, but I just can't. I've been done working with the company for nearly a month now and it still bothers me.

Why? Well, I feel it's my public duty to save my fellow entrepreneurs from the jaws of deceit, empty promises, and weekends filled with bashing your head against your computer monitor.

To be perfectly frank, you'd be better off lighting your money on fire than hiring Marketing360 - at least doing so would spare you months of frustration, anger, and disappointment. Hiring them was the worst decision I've ever made.

Their sales guys were a bit pushy, but raised no red flags. The issues started after I signed my contract.

They convinced me that my website needed to be redone, so we embarked on a 2-month search for fool's gold. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that their web designers build their customer's websites on the back of a clunky, archaic platform that they call "UXI."

I have used Squarespace, Wix, Wordpress, Leadpages, and ClickFunnels, so I know a thing or two about website builders. UXI is unspeakably bad.

And the worst thing is that they can literally hold your website hostage - should you decide to part ways with them - because they have total control over the backend.

It took them over 2 months to "optimize my website for conversions" on UXI. I repeatedly requested access to the backend of this website during these 2 months and they told me that they couldn't allow me to do that because they were afraid that I would "break the site." Finally, my marketing executive relented and jokingly told me on a call that "if you break it, you bought it", referring to the complex UXi platform. She then conceded that their developers have trouble using it. Their developers!!

Who in their right mind would want to run their business website on a custom platform that its developers have trouble using?

At this point, I quickly learned how dreadful the whole platform was. Plus, the initial designs were complete garbage. I had to re-design my entire site myself using Wordpress and I did it over a weekend. It took me less than 48 hours to do the exact same thing that was taking them over 2 months!

At every step in the design, the Marketing360 team pushed back on my requests for edits. To them, this was a get-in-and-out, cookie-cutter, copy-and-paste job, while to me, my website is the face of my awesome company - my livelihood - and I truly cared how it represented me and my brand. I wanted it to be welcoming and thoughtful, not a clunky, "conversion-optimized" mess.

Things only went downhill from there.

Response time was generally about a day, which - in many parts of the country - is longer than Amazon takes to deliver your order. Even worse, they take off weekends, so if something goes wrong with an ad over the weekend, you're screwed. This ruined many of my weekends.

My marking executive did not deliver any ad mock-ups on time and she required so much hand-holding that I eventually just spoon fed her all of the ad copy, audience targeting segmentation, and literally everything else.

Just to be clear, I want to say that again...I quickly realized that the only way I could contain my losses in this terrible business relationship was to do all of the ads myself. I made ALL the landing pages, ALL of the copy, ALL of the ad images, created ALL the audiences, EVERYTHING! I had to even teach myself how to do Facebook retargeting, which was the major reason I hired them in the first place.

They require you to sign a 6-month contract and if you decide that you want out, they'll charge you an early termination fee. So, I just kept paying them to spend my money.

Marketing360 basically just worked as my Facebook ad bank, boosting my ads with the money that I gave them. Except this bank charges you thousands of dollars to help you waste your money.

As a 25-year-old who supports his "side hustle" business by working full time as an engineer, this essentially meant that I was just burning through my savings.

Shortly thereafter, my marketing executive sent me an email to tell me that she was leaving the company. I don't know if she quit or was fired, but I can't say I was surprised.

My new marketing executive began working with me 2 weeks before a huge product launch that I had been working on for months. This was basically a make-or-break product launch for my business that was on life support. Ironically, my useless marketing budget was to blame.

My new marketing executive was far better (hence the 2 stars), but the rocky relationship and abysmal results continued.

On January 23rd, 2018, I asked for a refund of all the unused ad credits that I hadn't spent.

In my contract, I was required to pay per month, of which went to ad credits. Little did I know that they actually skim off a percentage of all the ad credits spend to manage the ads. Something that was not spelled out in the contract.

When I asked to just take my unspent marketing budget and walk away, his management flatly declined despite us being outside of the 6-month contract window.

Their reason?? They said that they "want the opportunity to win my business back." I told them that there was nothing they could do to mend the relationship, and they still declined.

I even offered to pay them their "ad premium" (the percentage of money that they scrape off the top of every marketing dollar they spend for you - this was NOT mentioned at all in the contract by the way) on all but they still refused. I had to spend on underperforming ads just to burn through my money because the alternative was them simply keeping it.

And I say "underperforming ads" because I launched the EXACT SAME ADS (same images, videos, copy, targeting) and mine consistently had a 1,000% to 3,000% higher conversion. I showed them data from multiple ads proving this and they gave me the runaround every time.

Unbelievable. The icing on the cake was spending of my "creative hour credits" to one of their video editors for a 20-second promo clip and they sent me an unfinished version and told me that they burned through all the credits. They said I would have to pay them /hour to finish it. This doesn't make any sense because I provided all of the footage and told them precisely how I wanted it to be edited. Another thing that I ended up doing myself in a few hours.

If you scroll down to reviews left in August, you will see that I left a positive review. Well, I wish I could delete it, but I can't. The reason I left this review is that they hounded me for a review from week 1. After a handful of email requests to leave a review in the first month, I begrudgingly did because I didn't want to damage our already fragile relationship.

If you scroll down, you will see that there are NUMEROUS 1-star reviews, but for some reason, those reviews don't get factored into their perfect "5-star" score.

The only thing worse than the I wasted on this company was the stress and aggravation that plagued me on a daily basis. Once famously quipped that building a company is like "eating glass and staring into the abyss" - well obviously Elon has never hired Marketing360, because his entrepreneurial experience would have been worse.

One final point that you need to embrace: sales and marketing is THE MOST IMPORTANT part of your business. I wish businesses succeeded or failed by the quality of their product and service alone, but unfortunately, that's not the case. For the good of your business, you MUST NOT delegate your sales and marketing. If you are in the early stages of your business, this is even more important. You need to know that not all 20-somethings with an iPhone and 1,000 followers on Instagram know how to market in the digital world. If you can't market your business and sell your vision, don't expect someone to be able to do it for you.

If you know how to log into Facebook, then you can figure out how to make your own ads. I taught myself in the past 6 months and I've gotten pretty good.

Over the course of 8 months, Marketing360 did not help me to make a single sale. I spent working with Marketing360 with nothing to show for it.

I messed up, but you don't have to. Please do your homework and think long and hard about this decision.

I wish you all the best in your entrepreneurial endeavors.

Aid

A Comprehensive Marketing Solution

Reviewed on 20/10/2023

Marketing 360 offers a comprehensive marketing management solution that is highly regarded by companies looking for a centralized platform to streamline their marketing activities, maintain brand consistency, and make data-driven decisions. My experiences are generally positive, but the suitability of the platform can vary according to the specific needs and goals of individual companies.

Pros

Its ability to streamline marketing management, provide centralized control, provide real-time insights, and support a wide range of marketing activities. It's a versatile tool that can cater to businesses looking to streamline their marketing efforts and make data-driven decisions.

Cons

The pricing structure may not be suitable for all businesses. Facing issues related to the accuracy or comprehensiveness of performance metrics and data. This can affect the ability to assess the effectiveness of campaigns, effectively managing the platform may require significant time and resources, which can be a concern for small businesses or those with a limited number of marketing staff, Compatibility issues with existing systems or tools when integrating marketing 360 affecting workflow, complexity for basic needs.

Tiago

The awesome Marketing 360 !

Reviewed on 27/04/2023

Overall, mine experience with Marketing 360 has been positive. The platform has helped us streamline our marketing efforts and has provided us with the insights we need to make data-driven decisions. While the cost may be a barrier for some businesses, the personalized approach and comprehensive features make it worth the investment!

Pros

Marketing 360 offers a range of tools and services that help streamline our marketing efforts. From email marketing to social media management to website design, everything we need to reach our target audience is available in one platform. The website takes a personalized approach to their services, ensuring that the solutions they provide fit our specific business needs. The team of experts assigned to our account are knowledgeable and helpful, providing us with advice and guidance whenever we need it. The Marketing 360 interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for us to manage our marketing campaigns. The platform is well-designed, and it's easy to navigate to the different features and tools. One of the standout features of it is the analytics and reporting capabilities. The platform provides in-depth insights into our marketing efforts, including detailed reports on website traffic, social media engagement, and email campaign performance.

Cons

The cost of using Marketing 360 can be high, especially for smaller businesses. However, the platform's comprehensive features and customized solutions make it a worthwhile investment and like any new software, there is a learning curve when it comes to using Marketing 360 effectively. However, the team at Marketing 360 provides ample support and resources to help us get up to speed.

Peter

Unfortunately this turned out to be a scam

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

Very frustrating. We lost a lot of money... it's a tough pill to swallow but we got absolutely wrecked by these guys.

Pros

The CRM was decent. Not a bad CRM portal at all.

Cons

Unbelievably expensive. We were aggressively and unrealistically upsold by this platform. M360 takes far too much money for anyone to be profitable in the DTC online retail industry. I would imagine that this company is much better for things like... a dentist office that needs more leads or a seamstress of something. If you are looking to spend $ on ads and grow your online presence, this is NOT the company. They keep 37.5% of your ad budget as a fee. Making it nearly impossible to recognize true profits off of the remaining ad budget (and we were spending upwards of $6k per month so that a fairly healthy budget in my opinion. All in all... I put myself in a very bad spot using these guys. I have two other friends that I referred that are very upset with their experiences and even cc'd me on their emails to their sales person and account manager to express their frustrations.

Response from Madwire

Peter, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Please give us a call on our main line and ask to speak with a member of our management team so we can better understand the details of your experience. We understand the importance of providing bottom-line results as quickly as possible, and don't ever want one of our customers to feel the way you do. Here's the number: 888-872-3734

Marlyn
Marlyn
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Marketing 360 - Good marketing results

Reviewed on 06/09/2023

The platform has not only maintained but also significantly elevated our online presence. It continually adapts and keeps us up to date with the latest features to ensure we're always ahead of the curve.

Pros

I have been using Marketing 360 for our eCommerce operations and couldn't be happier with the results. What stands out to me is its adaptability, Whether you need a robust CRM, a content management platform, or a comprehensive digital marketing suite, Marketing 360 can be tailored to meet those needs. It has been a comprehensive solution that serves both freelancers and small and large companies, all at a very reasonable price.

Cons

While the platform offers a wide range of functionality, the learning curve is steep and there were some initial barriers when trying to onboard my team. We also found that the social posts generated by the tool were somewhat common or generic, and the hashtag suggestions could definitely use an update for more effective social media marketing.

PETRA
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Bad Business a SCAM

Reviewed on 07/12/2020

AWFUL

AWFUL

Pros

The software is not great! They are very disrespectful had problems in the past with communication too big of a company to handle your account they have too many on staff and stuff didn't get done. Your account is handed down to too many people and you have to talk to too many people to get it done. I thought I would give them another chance to see if they could do better but they again bad communication if one representive has a problem with you they don't give you a chance! The client is always right not the other way around?? Very disappointed in this business back then and even now. The software sounds so great but Yodle is better! I don't have problems with marketing companies just if they perform correctly this one is a SCAM and I feel for it once. I READ the bad reviews on this company before considering going back got nothing but phone calls told them I was looking at all my options and it just went from we want to work with you to WE ARE NOT THE RIGHT BUSINESS FOR YOU. WOW IN AMAZEMENT I WAS GOING TO SPEND 7,000-10,000 ON PPC ADS but not now. I guess they thought I was kidding I wasn't. I'll post this everywhere if you are a business owner don't fall for the high Pressure Sales Tactic I wanted to check what other business they have done guess they can't back up what they can actually do. DON'T GO HERE YODLE IS THE BEST BANG OR JUMPFLY!

Cons

AWFUL YOU DONT KNOW IF ITS WORKING ! SCAM

Response from Madwire

Hi, Petra. Our software has changed and improved significantly since 2013 when we last worked together. We provide full transparency within the platform, so you can see the results you are getting from Google, Bing, etc. And we know we are not the best fit for every business. If we believe that our team or technology is not the best fit for your needs for whatever reason, we are going to be honest about that. We want every small business to find a partner that best meets their specific needs, whether that's us or another solution.

• Industry: Philanthropy
  • Used for 6-12 months

You might as well burn your money! At least give it to a charity so you can feel better!

Reviewed on 29/10/2018

After the sales guy signed me up and disappeared the issues started. 10/2017
* My business has been...

After the sales guy signed me up and disappeared the issues started. 10/2017
* My business has been operating for 8 years. Around 95% of our business is via referral or email marketing, attending, industry events and good old fashion face time. I thought this would be a good way to increase leads and branding opportunities. I had completed some FB marketing previously with fair results.

On the sales call, they said they would build me a new website as the current one had some issues and could do with a refresh. That makes sense its 4 years old! All the content remains the same and they will incorporate it into a new site. So it's purely cosmetic!

Well, six months later they asked me to pick a template! We went back and forth for six months, changing staff and eventually they ask me to choose a template. I mean I could have done that from any number of sites, WordPress, theme forest back in November 2017. I could of built a wix

During this time they had already spent a considerable amount of my budget on....... its a good question as we were not running ads as we did not have an optimized website but all the fuel was being spent!
So we finally get the website up and running and its ok at best as to design and updates.

So they build the ads and away they go and the fuel continues to be spent. All I get is that "we continue to tweak the ads we are seeing good traffic". Not a single actionable lead via email or phone in 6 months. Just junk and spam via email.

Pros

I do not have any pro comments about my six month experience with Marketing 360

Cons

It's a con!

For the money I invested and not to get a single actionable lead via phone or email is mind-boggling. I would of been better off donating the money to a charity as at least it would of done some good in the world.

Response from Madwire

Hello, we're sorry to hear this. We want to provide every client with real value. So thank you for the feedback. We'd like to speak with you, but no name or company information was provided. Please contact us so we have the opportunity to look into your account and help. You can call our front desk anytime during business hours and a receptionist will answer (we don't believe in phone trees).

regan
regan

A Comprehensive Review of Marketing 360

Reviewed on 21/05/2023

Our experience with Marketing 360 has been largely positive. The software has helped us solve various business problems, such as streamlining our marketing campaigns, tracking customer interactions, and analyzing campaign performance. As a result, we've realized numerous benefits, including increased efficiency, improved targeting, and better ROI.

Pros

One of the things I liked most about Marketing 360 is its wide range of features. The software offers a robust set of tools that are impactful for our business. Additionally, the product is incredibly user-friendly, making it easy for our team to navigate and utilize its functionalities. Integration with our existing business processes was smooth and hassle-free, saving us valuable time and effort.

Cons

While Marketing 360 has many strengths, there are a few areas that could be improved. We feel that certain features could benefit from further development or customization options. Additionally, there were a few aspects of the product that posed some difficulty during the initial stages of implementation. However, the support team was responsive and helped us overcome these challenges.

Brandon

No Other Systems Or Agency Compares

Reviewed on 04/04/2017

Powerful Tools, Team, & Service. I've partnered my Agency with MadWire after reviewing the "all in one system", pricing, team, and tools, it all far surpasses anything anyone can piece together. All systems plugging in and integrating to one powerful marketing back end allows you to see every bit of data and analytics at the click of the button.

You would have to subscribe to, buy, or integrate over 25 tools alone, the ability to track every aspect of call, click, CTA, conversion, call capture, client CRM, demographic, analytics, and pair it with the front end site, design, SEO campaign and more, it works unbelievably.

I manage multiple clients with MadWire, they allowed me to start my clients off with a small budget and work them up in a matter of a few months. The client fear and trepidation for spending more marketing dollars was gone when very quickly clients saw qualified leads coming directly to their brand.

MadWire helps me build my clients to 5 and 6 figure monthly income earners in record time. Thank you for the awesome service and continuous updates and value you keep bringing to the table! I urge you to review the power you get behind MadWire.

Pros

Fully Systems, Analytics and Advertising Back End Integration, I see everything happening at every moment.

Cons

Nothing yet, for their new system is adding in the features I wanted which was Email Marketing on top of the CRM, but I love it.

Hannah

Great software - Totally aware of our marketing spend and emails campaigns

Reviewed on 02/04/2019

This software and company has been great to work with. Our marketing exec, representative has helped our business to grow and he's taught us a lot about marketing in the process. I appreciate a company and exec that takes time to make sure we know what is going on, what is working well, and areas that the company can improve on.

Pros

We utilize the email marketing software in a big way. We run automations for all of the products that we sell and the Marketing360 software allows easy tracking and great insight to reach our customers even better. I also like that I can see where every dollar is spent. I can see every ad, every keyword, every detail about our demographic that we're targeting... very helpful and transparent.

Cons

It can be a little glitchy... like the numbers are sometimes off or it will say that it is signing everyone up for every email list in the CRM portion but then automatically unsubscribes them. This hasn't affected anything negatively, but it is a little confusing sometimes.

Jasmine
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Used for Free Trial

Marketing 360 Review

Reviewed on 04/02/2021

SOLD PENDING BUDGET ABUNDANCE!

SOLD PENDING BUDGET ABUNDANCE!

Pros

I’ll be honest, I haven’t began diving into the product yet! I am still working on including the pricing into my budget! However, I would like to give anecdotes to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for his Customer Service experience I received..
- [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] responded to my inquiry about pricing with in the hour which is saying a lot in my perspective since I am just a small 1 woman team for my business..
- So that says to me they care about each client, and truly figuring out solutions for even us 1 woman teams! - I felt comfortable the entire time honestly it felt as if we had become new friends by the end of the experience..
- He was very transparent about what the pricing would and wouldn’t include, and wasn’t trying to just solicit business to add new accounts! ( I felt like I actually learned from the experience)
- He allowed me to ramble about my life for a moment!!! ( Lol this felt good! As an entrepreneur everyday is a new challenge, things to accomplish, and goal to meet.. So have a few venting moments about entrepreneurship was super helpful)
- Even though the plan is currently out of my price budget, It soon will be, and just based on [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I won’t be looking further for any marketing needs!!!
- I didn’t feel judged or as if my inquiry wouldn’t hold value for not having budget flexibility at the moment..

So, based on my initial Customer Service experience I’m already sold!! I need [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on my team to help build my empire for sure!!

Cons

N/a because i haven’t started working with it yet!

Response from Madwire

This is amazing feedback, Jasmine. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment about your experience.
I hope you're enjoying all the free tools and we're really excited for the chance to get to work with you, now or in the future.
Thank you again!

Isabella
Isabella

Marketing 360 as the goal of your successful sales streams.

Reviewed on 26/11/2020

We use this software in our departments, for a single objective, this is to increase the balance or margin of our daily sales normally, which lately has caused effectiveness on a large scale, promoting a position of the companies, which has earned more relevant income, guarantee us the success, of the massive sales of all our products and available resources, that we offer to the digital public, reaching numerous people, with reviews and illustrations about the items we acquire.

Pros

I am fascinated as primarily by various executions that the software exerts on a server in general, mentioning that it is one of the leading platforms to which it is dedicated worldwide, with quite positive qualities, because it significantly increases the productivity of an organization , for more stable and organic results, especially for precise work on large working scales, according to the terms of sales, financing, e-commerce or digital marketing on huge scales.

Cons

It would be quite useful if this software implements a customization option of the platform towards our environment, in order to work in a more comfortable and familiar way, which will allow us to mobilize work performance, on a considerable scale, when we address business issues, which accesses a satisfactory source, both visually and when exercising its decline in its primary occupations, being an import option, which is not available.

Tanika
  • Industry: Law Practice
  • Used for 6-12 months

I don't Recommend

Reviewed on 28/04/2020

Pros

Initially, I loved the fact that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great and did a lot of work on my website and the adds. I didn't have to do anything in the creation of the site and it came out perfect. I still use it now. I am paying the monthly hosting. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did blogs for my creative time and created monster pages and the SEO was working well.

Cons

They changed my manager from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. from there it went downhill. she wouldn't do any blogs, if I wanted changes, I had to type the stuff myself. I am a solo-practitioner paying about $1000 per month, and I have to write my own content. No. I tried to use my creative time for things and they didn't get done and so when I canceled, I lost a bit of creative time. I dropped my fuel credits after I started getting calls from people who wanted to sue because they found a bug in their french fries. So I still get the monthly reports as I am still paying for the hosting, but I had a question about logging into UXI, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] never responded. Now I have some generic no-name manager for my account. I was considering going back if I would work something out without getting someone like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], but instead, I am hiring someones else to do my website in Wordpress.

Response from Madwire

Hi, Tanika. We're glad you love your site, but hate hearing about your experience with your second point of contact. We'll reach out to get additional details from you and address your concerns.

• Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

REVIEWS ON MARKETING 360

Reviewed on 29/05/2019

Currently,am solving numerous issues regarding marketing and advertisement of products efficiently with this app by putting it right in front of visitors and customer at the right time and place.
Currently making available of long lasting product available in Large quantity in my country and around the globe..

Pros

The best about this app is it's ability to put contents, products to customers, visitors across the globe in a 360 degree manner..
It's usage is easier to adopt, utilize and executive..
The development method of this software bis awesome by putting by generating leads and thereby converting potential visitors into consistent customer

Cons

The least love for his software is it's call to action efficiency..
It isn't that smart in respect to customers call to action on the app

JOE

Right decision

Reviewed on 15/08/2019

Great experience so far

Great experience so far

Pros

I can’t speak highly enough about the experience that I have had with Madwire. The constant support from them and there whole team has been outstanding. Madwire is constantly showing me that they are working for me, and that our money isn’t going to waste. They make sure that I know that I’m a priority, and has great support to our success. Thanks Madwire.

Cons

Expensive, you have to pay if you want to play. If you want great results.

Response from Madwire

Thank you so much Joe! True to our goals we work hard for small businesses like yours. Providing you with at great value so you can turn around and reinvest in the company is the greatest measure of success. We are grateful you are on board and can't wait to see what the future holds. Thanks again Joe, we appreciate you!