Marketing 360 Reviews

Marketing 360

Marketing platform for businesses of all sizes

4.4/5 (321 reviews)
Gina K.

The platform is great. but the people are better

Reviewed on 29/08/2018

I've been with Marketing 360 over two years now. From day one the level of service I received from every person I worked with was exceptional. I've referred at least 10 other businesses owners I know to Marketing 360 and they're all extremely happy as well. Pretty much, anybody business owner I talk to I tell about how amazing Marketing 360 is. I can't image running my business at this point without Marketing 360. I love the fact that through one company I have everything I need. I literally don't use any other tools to run my business except for Quickbooks for my accounting and Google Apps for my email and online documents, etc.. So if you are looking for a powerful software platform to build your business on I think you'll find Marketing 360 is hard to beat. But the real difference maker is the people. Having dedicated specialists do everything for you is such a huge value. I basically have my own marketing team without the cost by working with Marketing 360. I can't express enough how powerful that has been for me. My final advice is to be patient. The marketing works really well, but it takes time. The results I'm getting now (2 years later) are 4-5 times better than the results I got inside the first 6 months even though my advertising budget is roughly the same as it was then. But my ads are better now, my rankings on Google are higher, my social media presence is better and more. So be patient and commit long-term.

Pros

The best part about Marketing 360, at least for me, is that fact that they do everything for you. My Marketing Executive is amazing. Whenever I need something done or have a question, I just give him a quick call or shoot him a quick text and he knocks it out. Candice, my CRM expert is so awesome. She has taken so much time to walk me and my team through how to use the CRM and set it up so it works perfectly for our business. The CRM has been a game-changer for us. I have worked with so many incredible people at Marketing 360 it's hard to remember them all. But everyone is friendly, knowledgeable and a joy to work with. As far as products & services go, the Marketing 360 platform has it all. They designed and manage my website, which I love. The website took about 2 and a half weeks to design and get live. It took about a week to get the initial website designed and built, we then went back and forth 2-3 times on revisions until I approved it to go live. My project manager called me every 2-3 days to give me an update which was great. Once the website was live, marketing executive took over and started all the marketing campaigns. I gave him some guidance, but for the most part, he took the lead and wrote and designed all our ads for Google and social media, etc. It was pretty hands off for me which was great. The ads started to drive traffic and leads about 4-5 days after the website was live! From there I really started to heavily use the CRM and love it!

Cons

The Marketing 360 platform does it all (website, crm, email, text message marketing, google ads, social ads, etc...) which can be intimidating to setup and learn! The good news is, Marketing 360 has dedicated people assigned to your account which setup everything for you, answer your questions, provide training, etc.. Without their help, I'm not sure I'd have the time or skill to do it all myself. So it's great that they offer that at no additional cost. My CRM expert must have spent countless hours working on my account and it was all included free! Very thankful. The reason I signed up with Marketing 360 was the fact that I did not have to do it all myself. I spent a lot of time looking around at other solutions and found a lot of great tools/platforms out there, but none offered the level of dedicated support that Marketing 360 did so that was the deciding factor for me.

Response from Madwire

Hi Gina! Wow! Thanks for taking the time to write us such a detailed and in-depth review! I really appreciate your honesty and candor.

I wanted to take a moment and touch on a few points you brought up. First - it sounds like we got your site live in about 15 business days or less which is exactly what we aim for! I'm happy to hear we reached that milestone.

Second, it sounds like you're using just about every service that we offer - pay-per-click advertising, email, SMS marketing, CRM, etc. Managing all of those services on your own take time away from running your business, and by utilizing everything we offer you give yourself an even greater chance of success. Like you said, taking advantage of your dedicated support team and getting the most out of every single service essentially gives you your own marketing team!

You and your team have been great to work with these past 2 years and I wanted to personally thank you so much for your trust & partnership!

Steve R.

The fire breathing dragon

Reviewed on 19/03/2016

I own a successful home inspection company in the Kansas City area and struggled with my online presence using a jalopy of a website that got me by for about 8 years until I couldn't take it anymore. I mean, it looked like something a one handed 3rd grader built (no offense to one handed 3rd graders).

But last year, I found Marketing 360 and with the help of Andy and the rest of the team they took my 80 pound weakling and turned it into a fire breathing dragon. Now this thing breathes clicks and spits out phone calls. It's a real thing of beauty.

In fact, in the beginning I told Andy with a totally straight and serious face "I want to own the entire first page of Google." He chuckled, but he knew I was serious and took me seriously. Now we're well on our way.

Another big thing? They're from the U.S.A. (again, no offense to the rest of the world), but if you've used freelance sites like I have in the past you're far too familiar with the time, quality, and money lost due to communication breakdowns and sneaky, second rate back-end practices. I can't tell you how many times I had a site built by one guy then took it to another for SEO work and he was like, "Who built this? This code is garbage. It needs to be re-built." Ugh! You just never know what you'll get and who will do the work. And while I was always willing to pay top dollar for top quality work, I was always disappointed. Always.

Aside from that, they're only a phone call or email away and are super available. They answer their phones and respond to emails usually within minutes. And when I need changes made they're on top of it and I see the results within a day or two. And if I need to make a tweak they work with me until I'm happy. I appreciate all of this because time is my most valuable commodity.

And the best thing? It's not a one-sided relationship where they totally steer the ship. It's a collaboration where they welcome my ideas and take them into direct consideration. This is really important to me because I know my industry and my business like the back of my hand.

Anyway, use them if you want serious results. This is an investment that will pay for itself many times over. OK, I have to go now. Time to feed my dragon.

Response from Madwire

Steve, thank you for your testimonial. You really identified a struggle that we see SMB's facing. There is a collection of different companies trying to tackle multiple problems for a company and none of them have a singular voice around optimization, design, and marketing. That is what truly makes our marketing software, Marketing 360® special. Everything is within one platform. There is no need to go anywhere else for anything else. You get a unified approach that saves you time and money and most importantly drives better ROI. Thank you for your partnership.

Sandra C.

Marketing that comes full circle ;)

Reviewed on 05/12/2018

When they say they are the #1 marketing platform for small business, I truly believe they are right. I have been using Marketing 360 for years, and without it I would not have been able to build my company providing consultant marketing work for small business to what it is today!

Pros

Marketing 360 does most of the work for you; sign up your business and you get paired with a marketing consultant on their end, who helps you break down all the metrics provided through their platform. Their visual representations are far superior to any marketing software I have seen -- think Google analytics, but more visually appealing.

Cons

I am sure it has a bit of a steep learning curve for new users & non-marketers. We used to give clients a portal to check out their businesses' marketing needs, etc. first hand -- but some complained that it was over-complicated, so we do not provide these anymore. However, as a graduate in Marketing at MSU, I had not problem navigating any of the resources provided; I am sure that any new user could learn the process within days.

Joanna L.

This is how digital marketing should be!

Reviewed on 29/08/2018

I have recommended marketing 360 to a number of clients. I like that the team is responsive to all requests, I like that the CRM is very easy to use and that the emails can be automated based on various selections. It is a great platform for digital marketing for any sized business.

Pros

I like that I can see very clearly what the cost of each component of the digital program is. The CRM is very easy to use and allows us to maximize each lead.

Cons

I wish there were some additional automations available.

Response from Madwire

Hi Joanna! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great review. When we first went about building the Marketing 360® platform it was really important to us to make sure that not only was every aspect of your digital marketing visible, but that it was also actionable. I love to hear that you're using the CRM as well, as that is a huge opportunity many business owners miss out on.

What sort of additional automations would you like to see in future iterations? We're always looking for feedback on new features and functionality we can add. Your Marketing Executive, Joey, would be happy to pass those requests on to our R&D team for review.

Thanks again! It's been a pleasure working with you and I know we'll be great partners for years to come. :)

Brian L.

Awesome experience!!

Reviewed on 09/08/2016

We have been with 3 different SEO/Web Optimization companies in the past 4 years and I can tell you with absolute confidence that Madwire is the BEST out there. Our Account Rep, Julian, is outstanding and we literally feel like he is one of our employees (for a fraction of the cost of course, shhh!). These guys and ladies are the OPPOSITE of hands-off, and the communications I receive from their team are often and effective...almost daily. In fact, usually I am the one holding things up as they wait on deliverables from us. Julian and his team are constantly looking for ways to optimize our budget and drive more (and better) traffic to our website. Yes, we had to increase our initial budget with them by 4-5X within 6 months of signing a contract (as they helped us set a realistic budget to meet our overall revenue goals), but it's all for a good cause. After all, if as a business owner you are seeing an exponential ROI, you would be crazy not to increase your budget, right? Unless you don't want to grow your business. And again, I feel like every dollar we spend is being put to good use with Madwire. I can't say enough good things about them.

Our future looks bright now that we finally found an online partner who actually cares about us as a customer and one who is partnering with us to grow our business indefinitely.

Pros

We have the best online support for a fraction of the cost of hiring someone ourselves.

Cons

It isn't free.

Stephen P.

Total commitment to customer service

Reviewed on 17/03/2016

Marketing 360 has been my web designer and marketing company for the past 4 years, back when they were Chiro360 and only marketed to chiropractors. I wanted a website and I wanted to enter the world of internet marketing and didn't have a clue how to do either one. I found the people I worked with to be not only totally competent, but dedicated and personable. They held this novice's hand through the entire process and not once was I made to feel incompetent. I felt that they had my best interests in mind and that their focus was not just Chiro360's bottom line . They wanted me to succeed and were always available to me for any questions that I might have. They supported me writing my website and helped me learn how to edit it. They have helped me shape my internet presence to become the #1 chiropractor where I practice. I have always appreciated how available they always are to me given that I am someone with a lot of questions. They are clearly customer-centric. I like how the UXI editing suite is user friendly and simple to use. I feel totally supported in my relationship with Marketing 360. I would do it all over again with them in a heartbeat. When a national organization that I am the President of was created, I did not give a single thought to having anyone else design and create the website. That recent process was more intensive than the design of my business website 4 years ago, and again, everyone who worked on the project was knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, and totally supportive of my satisfaction. I have not hesitated to recommend Marketing 360 to others. Those who have used them at my recommendation have had the same supportive and satisfying experience that I have. I can't say enough good things about Marketing 360. When something works, I am happy about it. Marketing 360 has worked for me and continues to do so.

Response from Madwire

Stephen what an amazing testimony. We appreciate the support over the past 4 years. You have been along for an unbelievable journey and helped us shape our world class marketing software into what it is today. We truly value you and your business and look forward to many more years of success. Thank you.

Heather B.

Fantastic product and customer service!

Reviewed on 06/09/2018

My overall experience with the product and customer service has been exceptional. I was very nervous about learning a new system but I knew I needed a program like this in order to grow and to be able to communicate with my clients and potential clients in the most professional way possible. I love the templates that are available, the training tutorials, the options for sending to different groups, the ability to set up campaigns and automated communication, and the freedom to use it in the way that best suits my business and needs. I've just touched the surface of what's available to me and I look forward to tapping into all of the features that Marketing 360 has to offer.
What I've loved as much or more, is the customer service from the staff. They have been SO professional in their communication with me and their follow up to make sure I am using the features in the best way possible. They are there to answer my questions, as silly as they may be, and they do it with a smile and friendly voice. All of the people I have spoken to or emailed with have been very knowlegeable and timely in their responses. They have given me great ideas on how I can better market my company.
I've also referred a friend to Marketing 360 and she has had the same experience. She's loving the product and has told me how much she loves working with the staff.
I really can't recommend it enough. If you're looking for a way to take your business up a notch, look no further.

Pros

There are several things that I'm loving about this software. I started using it about 6 months ago and I have found it to be very user friendly and intuitive. I've used programs similar in function to this before but this one is the most comprehensive and easy to use. They have also done a great job of offering tutorial videos that have been very helpful! I love all of features it offers for sorting and filtering. I can send communication to my clients and mailing list in just a few easy steps.

Cons

Hmmm, I can't think of anything I don't like about it. I'm loving this tool for my company.

Bryan T.

One of the best marketing decisions I've made!

Reviewed on 24/08/2016

We are a pool service company in AZ, and the competition here is high. With Madwire we not only stand out we stick around. I have competitors and clients telling me they see our ads everywhere. I too have been searching the net and see our ads come up on many different sites.
Our organic rating is also high as well. I feel that my site that they put together is clean and clutter free and represents our company very well.
Another thing is my account manager is always keeping me updated and is easy to get ahold of, and is one of the best parts of the experience I have had with Madwire.

Pros

I never have to work about tracking budgeting and maintaining my site or marketing. They handle it flawlessly.

Cons

Honestly I am good with the software. The only con really is that I have to spend money to have it, but I can accept this necessary evil.

Response from Madwire

Bryan, thank you for letting us help support and grow your pool service company. Thank you for your testimonial we look forward to our partnership for years to come.

Steve T.

Fantastic Company

Reviewed on 03/09/2018

My overall experience with Marketing 360 has been amazing. Their professionalism has been the highlight as a small business owner starting my own company. They have been able to capture my ideas into a creative website and turn it into income.

Pros

1st off, very effective marketing. I received my first sale within a few days after Marketing 360 took over. Their software is very user friendly and easy to use. The platform clearly lays out and explains your stance in the market as well as how effective your marketing is. As an Ecommerce business owner, it is great to see what channels of marketing are hitting the most to be able to utilize the best strategy moving forward. They also have friendly customer service. They assign a marketing team to your company and all the resources that come with it. Any needs you may have, they will try to find a team member that will help troubleshoot any issue that arise.

Cons

Not to many cons when it comes to this company.

Response from Madwire

Hi Steve! Thanks so much for leaving this review. I know it's hard to find the time, especially since you're in the midst of running your business so I really appreciate it.

That's fantastic to hear that you got your first sale shortly after partnering with us! It's great that the Marketing 360® platform is user friendly and that you've had a professional experience working with Chris, but getting results after a few days is something to celebrate!

Can't wait to see where things go from here. It's a real pleasure to work with you!

Salvador S.

Marketing 360 - A great way to help your brand POP!

Reviewed on 15/01/2019

This is a very solid product and I have no real complaints, just suggestions for improvements as I listed in my cons section. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who would like to improve their site traffic or increase their brand awareness and manage their marketing internally.

Pros

There are so many good things to say about marketing 360, from its user-friendly design to its wide selection of tools, this product is amazing for anyone looking to expand their brand. It has helped my company manage their marketing tools in one easy space. We use this primarily for advertising - from local, targeted ads, to more specific email blasts, it makes it easy to manage our database of followers and understand which ads are working and how.

Cons

I would have liked to see more on the analytical end. Namely, how long people were visiting our webpage after clicking on an ad. Other small things which they should include would be help with design of ads for different platforms. I think it would be great if they had some kind of helpful hints for effective ads based on all of the data they've collected for other small businesses.

Response from Madwire

Hi Salvador! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Sounds like you're using a lot of different features to target your customer base effectively.

Great suggestions for new analytics reports and ad effectiveness We're always looking for new ideas to integrate in to the Marketing 360 platform so I'll be sure to pass your feedback along. Thanks!

Iolanthe S.

Great Service

Reviewed on 01/03/2016

It's great to have Shelly Alcock and Marketing 360 have in your corner.

I started my in Business a little over a year ago. For the first several months, I tried to advertise through Facebook, Google, Twitter and Instagram on my own. A lot of money. A lot of time. No results. No sales.

I search the Internet for an advertisement solution. I came across Marketing 360. I looked at the videos, read the reviews, did some research, and decided to give it a try. I thought it would be the perfect match.

Well. my first experience was Marketing 360 was with another marketing specialist. We were not a good team. No interest in my business. No communication. No progress. I was quite disappointed.

The next thing you know, I get a phone call from Shelly. She told me my consultant was on vacation and she was assigned to watch over my accounts in the interim.

One of the first thing she said to me was, the account has Google ad eras. Who knew what a Google ad era was. Not me. I needed to correct them in order from my ads to be run and how to fix them plus she told me other useful information to make my campaign a success. Her goal is to make my business grow.

I asked Shelly, why didn't the other specialist mention this to me. She didn't know.
The first thing she does is to look over the account make sure the campaign is running correctly. I said right then, Shelly you need to take over my account. Happily for me, she did.

Shelly works well with me and my budget. She makes me feel comfortable and that my business is important to her. Shelly keeps me updated with what is working and what is not. She is always available and willing to help. Within a few weeks after her adjustments, I had my first sale.

Now I have a dance to commemorate each sale.

Thank you Shelly and Marketing 360 for everything you've done. I appreciate it.

Response from Madwire

Lolanthe, It is great to see that your business is getting sales and growing. Thank you for your feedback and partnership.

Dale M.

Exceeded expectations

Reviewed on 22/08/2016

Marketing360 has grown our business more than 300% in less than 4 months. We have been amazed at how effective the marketing campaigns designed by Marketing360 actually result in conversions. A prior company we worked with was very focused on click through rate (CTR) which can be a useful metric but to a business owner the main metric is conversions. Marketing360 is focused on bottom line conversions and quickly identified our target customers and put a laser focus on marketing to them on Facebook and other social channels. I am extremely pleased with the results and consider our sales rep James Fambrough a valuable sales partner for our company.

Pros

Easy to read dashboard and KPI's. Great insight into referring sources and demographics of customers.

Cons

Haven't had any bad experiences yet.

Response from Madwire

Dale, thank you for your feedback on our software and how effective it is for your business. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to the continued success.

Rebecca K.

Great Team and Awesome Results

Reviewed on 31/03/2016

This is the first/only company that I have used for SEO. I was really nervous about picking a company in which to invest my money. There are so many horror stories about scam SEO companies that promise the world and never deliver. I run a very small company that just got its start, so every decision made during these early stages can make or break us. I definitely picked the right company to handle SEO. Business has grown quickly within a few months. We have experienced a huge increase in call volume. The website redesign has blown me away. I had a decent website, but Marketing 360 was able to clean it up and take it to the next level, making us look even more professional and able to compete with the bigger companies. The best part about this company is that the whole experience is tailored to our company's needs. I'm able to get a quick response by phone or email whenever I have a question or an idea. Michael C. and his team have done an amazing job! I would definitely recommend this company.

Response from Madwire

Rebecca, your testimonial is very similar to that of millions of SMB's. Tight budgets, fearful of companies that claim to do SEO or SEM, but really have no clue. We see it everyday business owners coming to us to help them get their business on track. While the digital marketing space is very easy to get into and a lot of companies make claims but there are very few companies that actually can deliver with results. We are different and that is for several reasons' 1) We use our own product and it works and 2) we understand the SMB space. We are our own testimonial. We have developed the #1 Marketing Platform® on the market for SMB's, been voted the #1 Place to work by Glassdorr, voted an INC-500 Top-10 Advertising Company, and a Google Premier Partner. The partnerships, your testimonial, and recognition shows how powerful our Marketing 360® software truly is. Thank you!

Marketing360 Review

Reviewed on 12/09/2019

Great company, great service, overall I give them a 10 out of 10.

Pros

I love the service. They are a great company, very good at what they do. They offer great insight into marketing strategies and I couldn't be more happy with them.

Cons

I feel they can be pricey in the sense that every thing that they do you get charged for. They are good at what they do so it makes it worth it but the cost can be difficult.

Heather G.

The best marketing platform out there!

Reviewed on 07/09/2018

Pros

The Marketing 360 platform is super easy to use and navigate, even for someone like me who does not know that much about online marketing. The platform shows you any information you need to know with easy to understand percentages and graphs. The Marketing 360 team is super fast at resolving any issues you may have and are some of the most pleasant and courteous customer service professionals I have ever encountered.

Cons

I not experienced any cons with this software.

Response from Madwire

Hi Heather! It's always nice to see a review from such a long-time customer. Thanks so much for taking the time! David has had a great time working with you over the years.

I love hearing about your experience with our team. We strive to treat every client the way we would want to be treated ourselves - with respect. It takes a lot of guts to trust someone with the role of marketing your business. Thanks so much for your continued support!

Chris D.

Great service and with a very useful marketing tool!

Reviewed on 29/08/2016

Very useful and thorough marketing tool for analyzing online sales and SEO with a great team that is diligent and hard-working.

Pros

Multiple methods to view and analyze marketing ventures with the ability to customize and alter what methods we want to utilize. Easy to use and understand dashboard with many different tracking methods. Great customer service with a knowledgeable staff that is always willing to help and lend advice/ideas.

Cons

The system doesn't always have access to historical data sets (which seems to be getting better over time).

John F.

Great Partners

Reviewed on 06/08/2018

I want to recommend Madwire as they have helped transform our company into the digital era. The team has been great partners who have helped our company (ideametrics) with search marketing, CRM, and branding.

I would highly recommend their services.

Pros

The software is easy to use and clear...

Cons

I think the software is easy to use and I didn't find any cons here.

Response from Madwire

John, thank you so much for your input. Our team has enjoyed working with you. It's an honor and privilege to be given the opportunity to help bring your company into the digital era.

Lisa L.

Great platform with value add marketing expertise

Reviewed on 08/12/2018

We had a rough start, but I rate our experience very highly now. The platform is strong and the marketing manager working with us, He provides valuable expertise.

Pros

I like the deep visibility to campaign performance. I also like the integration with CRM. Having our customer email address available for use in multiple ways, makes our prospecting campaigns more effective, e.g. look alike audiences, etc. I also like the integration with web traffic info, keywords ranking, etc.

Cons

I really don't like the labels of NLA, etc. I feel like it complicates understanding of what that really entails. I think it's a bit hard to learn. Also, we would love a CRM app and the ability to text to the tracking numbers. However, I really like the platform overall. I would recommend it.

Oleksiy K.

A great cloud platform for marketing

Reviewed on 23/09/2018

Pros

When working with the program, I get real pleasure, because this software is created by real professionals, it allows you to analyze all channels of information and draw conclusions that will later help to advance the project in search engines, increase conversion and get new visitors.

Cons

The program is rather complicated to master, the documentation is not enough, and the technical support service does not always react quickly to appeals.

Response from Madwire

Hi, Oleksiy. Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you've enjoyed working in the program and will pass your other feedback along to our team. If there are specific topics or pages you'd like additional documentation for, please share that with our team. We're always trying to provide additional resources, based on what will make the biggest impact for our clients. Thanks again!

Zibusiso T.

Soothing hands

Reviewed on 25/08/2016

I have come to realize that Marketing 360 is giving right product as it is to get it right to an excellent satisfying customers.

Pros

All that I needed to promote mu business, ads, social T ,building my traffic I'm just mentioning few but I have it all I love like their job.

Cons

It is easy to understand with the help of executive Marking Personel.

Response from Madwire

Zibusiso, Wow. 2+ years using our technology. Thank you for your partnership and testimonial.

Christopher D.

Great service

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 30/10/2018

Pros

In our experience with Mktg 360, The account Manager has provided a superb service. He was very attentive and worked hard to grow our business. He was in regular contact with me and we did not have to do much.

Since our products are quite unique it was no surprise the effects of Mktg 360 were different. Initially we were concerned about the number of visitors to our site, not thinking of the quality of the visitors to our site, and it was this very thing that impacted our sales the most. In the end, the best sales we ever had was during our time with Mktg 360 and we are now back using this service.

Cons

The only con for us is really across the board for services like these, as they appear to be more for established products if you are looking for gains in site visits. With that said, the vast majority are selling established products so the service would be a great addition to your online marketing efforts.

Tracie D.

Once a skeptic... now a fan!

Reviewed on 24/08/2016

In a never ending search to increase sales and add profitability, we decided to have a conversation with Madwire. We had talked with another florist that was experiencing huge success with the product and service that they provide so we decided to give it a try and are so glad that we did! WOW! Our Web orders have increased dramatically. Our conversion rate is better than we had hoped for or expected!

Pros

Our rep, Alex has been fantastic to explain the product and the advantages to us. I feel like he is very mindful of our specific needs and is always tweeking things to give us the best possible results! He is available to answer questions and review our reports with us even on short notice.

Response from Madwire

Tracie, a referral from an existing client is truly the greatest compliment. Thank you for trusting us with your business. We look forward to what the future holds for our partnership.

Lucas W.

Definitely Worth Every Penny!

Reviewed on 22/08/2016

I am a small window tinting company in the Nashville area. After having various bad experiences with similar companies. I decided to trust in Marketing 360 after viewing some online videos. I was in a bad situation with the last company. Promises weren't being kept, my placement was tumbling my store was tanking and I needed a new website as well as google placement like stat. The team at 360 crunched a website and got my placement up in less than two weeks. Now after a year with the crew we have noticed a 20% increase in closing sales. The phone is constantly ringing and can't be happier with what the service has provided us. Most of all they were understanding in the fact that we needed a serious overhaul in a very short period of time. The window was so small that it felt near impossible to accomplish in the off season for my industry and cash flow at the time. Now we have increased budget with them and are looking to utilize the social media tools that they offer as well. Very Very Satisfied!

Pros

Very informative

Cons

Kind of confusing of not a techy kind of person.

Response from Madwire

Lucas, thank you for your partnership and giving us an opportunity to be apart of getting your business on track. We look forward to the many more years of partnering with you and your business.

Bonnie S.

Marketing 360 just makes "Scents"!

Reviewed on 28/02/2019

We have had a wonderful experience with Marketing 360. The software is so comprehensive and user friendly and for us the most important reason is the support we receive from our Account Manager and the supporting staff that he connects us with. They work with us so well - and truly care about our business.

Pros

It is very easy to use, and has so many features. The templates are easy to work with, the email marketing is simple - more important the support we receive from our team is amazing - especially our representative. He really cares about our business, which is a non profit, he always is thinking of ways to help us achieve our mission.

Cons

there is only one tiny feature I would love to see added - an easy way to find and delete duplicate entries.

Brian L.

Marketing 360

Reviewed on 03/10/2018

Pros

I got a functional, professional looking website for double the price that I could have gotten if I had shopped around more.

Cons

Amazingly expensive for what you get. The exec sells you on lots of gimmicky marketing-type stuff that really has no functional value to an attorney's web site. The website is on a proprietary platform that will not translate easily to another platform so you really don't "own" your website. You have to use them unless you want to spend additional funds developing a whole new site that will work elsewhere.

2.0/10