Marketing 360

#1 Marketing Platform For Small Business

4.7 /5 (903 reviews) Write a Review!

Roy H.

Great Team of Professionals to Work With

Reviewed on 21/06/2018

It all works together. That is incredibly important. You need all your sources to be able to come into one location and be tracked. Leads are the businesses life blood.If you can't track everything you do, you are just shooting in the dark.

Pros

Most small businesses have a person to do their website, another to do their social media. Working with the team at Marketing 360 I have an expert in every field working on my businesses that are working together. They created a great logo, an incredible website that I have received major accolades for, social media, blogs, videos, etc. that all work together to make my business look professional and keep me on page one for all my keywords. Then they do all the things I hate doing like setting up and populating my CRM. They provide a calendar where my assistance can update my calendar. Then they do something most small businesses never do; they track EVERYTHING. We know immediately when something is working or not working. Most businesses are just shooting in the dark. This process take a while. If you only tried Marketing 360 for 6 months, you haven't given it a fair shake. Marketing takes a while. I know. I have been doing marketing for several years. It takes time to dial it in. Time busy business people do not have. That why I turned 99% of my marketing over to a TEAM, the team of Marketing 360; They work together to bring me customers and brand my business with a consistent message.

Cons

I wish the calendar would tie into my other calendars. Other than that, I have been very satisfied with Marketing 360 and the software.

Response from Madwire

Roy, thank you so much for your review and feedback. We appreciate and value the feedback. All ships rise together and we are excited to work with you and build your business up continuously. Thanks for your business.

Tyler B.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Don't Trust Them

Reviewed on 20/07/2018

Overall do not trust this company. You can say they don't know what they are doing when it comes to ads. They screwed me over on their sales pitch and nothing they said they would do to my website was carried over into their work. Plugins were deactivated and deleted from my website when we were done.

Pros

Prior to signing up with this company their sales team was contacting me almost everyday with their pressure sales tactics. "What's taking you so long to finish what you're doing with your website". So many statements like that which then lead them to say they could do what was needed. Which they didn't. There wasn't one good thing about this company. Ads were late, not promoted, graphic design was poor quality and no imagination.

Cons

We planned on launching the first ads campaign on Black Friday and they missed the launch. Their excuse was they were snowboarding. They didn't think it was a big deal and brushed it off.
I signed up with them because their sales department said they could help me with my website. I needed video integration, stats and a email pop up. They were confident prior to signing their contract that they could do it until after I paid them.
Prior to signing their contract I ran my own ads for 3 weeks on Google and I brought 30,000 visitors to my website with a average stay of 5 minutes. In their 4.5 months of ads they brought a total of 3,500 visitors with a average stay of .5 seconds.
Nothing they said in the beginning was carried over into their advertising strategies.
Zero remarketing was done the majority of the money spent was on Facebook. When you sign up with them you basically pay for someone to take a image off Google and add caption to it. That is all they did.
When I was done with their advertising I had a lot of plugins (wordpess) deactivated prior to them leaving my website. They were also following random people on Instagram.

Response from Rachel

Hi Tyler, Thank you for providing your feedback. It disappoints us you feel this way and would like to address your concerns. We developed a marketing game plan for one of your two businesses, and we trusted the information you gave us was up-front and correct. Just before signing on, you made the decision to change which business you would be bringing on board with us but chose to utilize a marketing strategy developed for your other business. The planned Black Friday campaign was, in fact, ready to launch, pending your final approval. We made multiple attempts to reach you for final approval well in advance of Black Friday. However, you weren't able to respond to us until the Monday following Black Friday. It also seems that either your analytics are off, or you misrepresented your previous marketing strategy to our team. 30,000 visitors in three weeks via Google ads would indicate you spent more on ads in two days, before hiring us, than what you invested into your ads over the course of our four month (not 2+years) relationship. We agree that trust is important in a partnership, and we'd likely agree it must go both ways. We work hard for our clients. We're sure you do as well. We wish you the best moving forward.

Melanie A.
  • Industry: Publishing

Perfect friend for Small business

Reviewed on 06/08/2020

I love that a team runs the program for you. It makes things come together so much easier. Questions are answered until you get the information you are seeking.

Pros

Finally, a program you're gonna love to use! This program covers all the bases. It gives you the most pertinent tools to keep your business moving forward. From contracts to reputation this program has your back covered.

Cons

It doesn't work really well until you've used it for awhile. There are so many things covered by this program, it seems like overkill.

Brad B.
  • Industry: Automotive

Great Knowledgeable Team!

Reviewed on 22/10/2019

Lets start with this, WOW. I'm extremely impressed with the most recent revisions to the website and the blog post! Very impressive how much It appears your team has learned about my industry and our company from simple notes found from our website. I went through and made tiny adjustments throughout the site but the snippets for google were perfect the blog post was very personal and I could go on and on I'm extremely happy with what had been done.
We took a video today but we are low on utility trailers and want to re film after our inventory arrives but this is to serve as a temporary and test video next one I'll have the creative team work magic on. Seriously get yourselves some good lunch or something LOL, let boss man know! As promised it is taking off and extremely excited for what else is to come in the future and what executives can work now they have a great website to send all of my leads to! Thanks again!!!

Pros

Very Easy to use Great CRM, Great Marketing Dashboard.

Cons

Little More Transparency would be nice is the dashboard.

Response from Madwire

Thank you so much for the glowing review Brad! We feel in order to be fully integrated into your team we need to learn as much about your business as possible. Our primary focus is the growth of your business and for that we need to be able to communicate effectively with your audience. Our content marketing team is incredible at providing marketable content and blogs. You saying that our content made you "extremely happy" is a huge compliment and for that, we thank you. We are thrilled that you are seeing results already and can't wait to see even more growth from your business in the future. Thanks again Brad and thank you for choosing Marketing 360 to be part of your digital marketing strategy.

Brian L.

Awesome experience!!

Reviewed on 09/08/2016

We have been with 3 different SEO/Web Optimization companies in the past 4 years and I can tell you with absolute confidence that Madwire is the BEST out there. Our Account Rep, Julian, is outstanding and we literally feel like he is one of our employees (for a fraction of the cost of course, shhh!). These guys and ladies are the OPPOSITE of hands-off, and the communications I receive from their team are often and effective...almost daily. In fact, usually I am the one holding things up as they wait on deliverables from us. Julian and his team are constantly looking for ways to optimize our budget and drive more (and better) traffic to our website. Yes, we had to increase our initial budget with them by 4-5X within 6 months of signing a contract (as they helped us set a realistic budget to meet our overall revenue goals), but it's all for a good cause. After all, if as a business owner you are seeing an exponential ROI, you would be crazy not to increase your budget, right? Unless you don't want to grow your business. And again, I feel like every dollar we spend is being put to good use with Madwire. I can't say enough good things about them.

Our future looks bright now that we finally found an online partner who actually cares about us as a customer and one who is partnering with us to grow our business indefinitely.

Pros

We have the best online support for a fraction of the cost of hiring someone ourselves.

Cons

It isn't free.

Bryan T.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

One of the best marketing decisions I've made!

Reviewed on 24/08/2016

We are a pool service company in AZ, and the competition here is high. With Madwire we not only stand out we stick around. I have competitors and clients telling me they see our ads everywhere. I too have been searching the net and see our ads come up on many different sites.
Our organic rating is also high as well. I feel that my site that they put together is clean and clutter free and represents our company very well.
Another thing is my account manager is always keeping me updated and is easy to get ahold of, and is one of the best parts of the experience I have had with Madwire.

Pros

I never have to work about tracking budgeting and maintaining my site or marketing. They handle it flawlessly.

Cons

Honestly I am good with the software. The only con really is that I have to spend money to have it, but I can accept this necessary evil.

Response from Madwire

Bryan, thank you for letting us help support and grow your pool service company. Thank you for your testimonial we look forward to our partnership for years to come.

Joe L.

Right decision

Reviewed on 15/08/2019

Great experience so far

Pros

I can’t speak highly enough about the experience that I have had with Madwire. The constant support from them and there whole team has been outstanding. Madwire is constantly showing me that they are working for me, and that our money isn’t going to waste. They make sure that I know that I’m a priority, and has great support to our success. Thanks Madwire.

Cons

Expensive, you have to pay if you want to play. If you want great results.

Response from Madwire

Thank you so much Joe! True to our goals we work hard for small businesses like yours. Providing you with at great value so you can turn around and reinvest in the company is the greatest measure of success. We are grateful you are on board and can't wait to see what the future holds. Thanks again Joe, we appreciate you!

Sam O.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Satisfactory

Reviewed on 04/05/2017

There were some road bumps throughout our professional relationship with Marketing360. I'm not going to pinpoint one specific person or area though because I don't know how the workflow works at the company. We ended up having a new marketing manager assigned to us really late in the game and I must say I was very pleased with the speediness of the changes that needed to be made to our website. Our new manager took care of our needs within a reasonable timely manner. Our site is now where it needs to be. Representative attention to detail in getting our changes done as quickly as he did would've made me change my mind in leaving Marketing360 but unfortunately, we have moved on from them onto a new marketing firm directly connected to Trane. I was given the opportunity to rejoin Marketing360 if our new marketing service should fail us. I would strongly consider this!

Pros

I like the website Marketing360 created for us. It was done in a timely manner. I appreciated that! The interface of the software was clear and easy to navigate around. If I had any questions about it I could ask and they'd be answered in a timely manner.

Cons

Unfortunately it took too long for changes to be made to our website. And getting some answers to questions were not given in a timely manner. There were a few factors that were frustrating which unfortunately made us end our professional relationship with Marketing360.

Reese T.

Software is UNMATCHED

Reviewed on 24/06/2019

Best reporting software I’ve ever seen, and the service was the best bang for my buck as far as marketing goes.

Pros

All inclusive/comprehensive software for all things digital marketing. My FAVORITE tool was the Keyword Rankings tracker that basically gives me a visual of how I’m doing organically. I don’t even think Google Search Console has this kind of capability.

Cons

Really not a lot of complaints! There’s just so many different channels in this one platform, so it can be overwhelming at first, but I picked it up pretty quickly.

Response from Madwire

Thank you for the review Reese! We appreciate your loyalty and will continue to provide the level of service you deserve. Thanks again Reese!

Rebecca K.

Great Team and Awesome Results

Reviewed on 31/03/2016

This is the first/only company that I have used for SEO. I was really nervous about picking a company in which to invest my money. There are so many horror stories about scam SEO companies that promise the world and never deliver. I run a very small company that just got its start, so every decision made during these early stages can make or break us. I definitely picked the right company to handle SEO. Business has grown quickly within a few months. We have experienced a huge increase in call volume. The website redesign has blown me away. I had a decent website, but Marketing 360 was able to clean it up and take it to the next level, making us look even more professional and able to compete with the bigger companies. The best part about this company is that the whole experience is tailored to our company's needs. I'm able to get a quick response by phone or email whenever I have a question or an idea. Michael C. and his team have done an amazing job! I would definitely recommend this company.

Response from Madwire

Rebecca, your testimonial is very similar to that of millions of SMB's. Tight budgets, fearful of companies that claim to do SEO or SEM, but really have no clue. We see it everyday business owners coming to us to help them get their business on track. While the digital marketing space is very easy to get into and a lot of companies make claims but there are very few companies that actually can deliver with results. We are different and that is for several reasons' 1) We use our own product and it works and 2) we understand the SMB space. We are our own testimonial. We have developed the #1 Marketing Platform® on the market for SMB's, been voted the #1 Place to work by Glassdorr, voted an INC-500 Top-10 Advertising Company, and a Google Premier Partner. The partnerships, your testimonial, and recognition shows how powerful our Marketing 360® software truly is. Thank you!

Lisa L.

Great platform with value add marketing expertise

Reviewed on 08/12/2018

We had a rough start, but I rate our experience very highly now. The platform is strong and the marketing manager working with us, He provides valuable expertise.

Pros

I like the deep visibility to campaign performance. I also like the integration with CRM. Having our customer email address available for use in multiple ways, makes our prospecting campaigns more effective, e.g. look alike audiences, etc. I also like the integration with web traffic info, keywords ranking, etc.

Cons

I really don't like the labels of NLA, etc. I feel like it complicates understanding of what that really entails. I think it's a bit hard to learn. Also, we would love a CRM app and the ability to text to the tracking numbers. However, I really like the platform overall. I would recommend it.

Peter S.

Unfortunately this turned out to be a scam

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

Very frustrating. We lost a lot of money... it's a tough pill to swallow but we got absolutely wrecked by these guys.

Pros

The CRM was decent. Not a bad CRM portal at all.

Cons

Unbelievably expensive. We were aggressively and unrealistically upsold by this platform. M360 takes far too much money for anyone to be profitable in the DTC online retail industry. I would imagine that this company is much better for things like... a dentist office that needs more leads or a seamstress of something. If you are looking to spend $ on ads and grow your online presence, this is NOT the company. They keep 37.5% of your ad budget as a fee. Making it nearly impossible to recognize true profits off of the remaining ad budget (and we were spending upwards of $6k per month so that a fairly healthy budget in my opinion. All in all... I put myself in a very bad spot using these guys. I have two other friends that I referred that are very upset with their experiences and even cc'd me on their emails to their sales person and account manager to express their frustrations.

Response from Madwire

Peter, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Please give us a call on our main line and ask to speak with a member of our management team so we can better understand the details of your experience. We understand the importance of providing bottom-line results as quickly as possible, and don't ever want one of our customers to feel the way you do. Here's the number: 888-872-3734

Zibusiso T.

Soothing hands

Reviewed on 25/08/2016

I have come to realize that Marketing 360 is giving right product as it is to get it right to an excellent satisfying customers.

Pros

All that I needed to promote mu business, ads, social T ,building my traffic I'm just mentioning few but I have it all I love like their job.

Cons

It is easy to understand with the help of executive Marking Personel.

Response from Madwire

Zibusiso, Wow. 2+ years using our technology. Thank you for your partnership and testimonial.

• Used Other for 2+ years

A-MAZING Team and Support -

Reviewed on 16/04/2018

Pros

These guys are impressive with their interest, follow up and friendliness in terms of trying to help you and your business. Really have to say that they work hard to earn your trust. The product/system is good and works.

Cons

There's a cost associated with more hand holding and these guys aren't the cheapest on the block. So it becomes a trade off, a bit higher cost + more hand holding and less of you having to figure it all out yourself.

Response from Madwire

Thank you for the review. We are dedicated to the growth of small business and we are so excited to help you and your company grow. Marketing is a skill that needs to be honed and focused on every day and that is why having our dedicated team of people backing your marketing strategy is crucial for consistency and visibility of your company. All ships rise together and we are so excited to help you grow!

Gregory D.

This SEO Company puts me up with the Big Boys!!

Reviewed on 30/08/2016

Pros

They are a full marketing company. They are very informative on all aspects of marketing especially when it pertains to optimizing my three web sites. I would not be doing the sales that I have if it wasn't for MaDWIRE. I am experiencing a 6-8 times return on my investment.Every employee makes you feel that you are the only customer that they have. My acct Rep knows my business and takes all the time I need to explain procedures and gameplans with me so I can get the most out of my websites and assists in setting my marketing goals.

Cons

My business is based On the East coast. Madwire is based in Colorado. I would love to visit the company personally to experience the energy and creativeness that their staff exudes.

Brian L.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Marketing 360

Reviewed on 03/10/2018

Pros

I got a functional, professional looking website for double the price that I could have gotten if I had shopped around more.

Cons

Amazingly expensive for what you get. The exec sells you on lots of gimmicky marketing-type stuff that really has no functional value to an attorney's web site. The website is on a proprietary platform that will not translate easily to another platform so you really don't "own" your website. You have to use them unless you want to spend additional funds developing a whole new site that will work elsewhere.

Brandon K.

Marketing 360 is a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 22/03/2018

Targeted advertisement has grown our company exponentially!

Pros

Over the years, Madwire has provided us plenty of support in areas such as graphic design, targeted advertisements, & remodeling our online presence. They are very quick & professional with everything they do.

Cons

Overall, I don't think I can find anything negative in my experience with Madwire/Marketing 360!

Adam H.

Must have for business growth!

Reviewed on 01/03/2019

Support and the team understand our needs and create systems and strategies to help us maximize our marketing dollars. This has a real world impact on our visibility to potential customers.

Pros

Support and the team at Marketing 360 have taking our digital presence to a whole new level.

Cons

Their software in my opinion has no flaws.

Lance M.

Amazing, Friendly and Effective!

Reviewed on 17/03/2016

We've been working with Marketing 360 since August 2015 and the results are nothing short of amazing. Sam(our marketing account excutive) has been awesome to work with and ensures our campaign is always running like a charm! I'm a big numbers person and data is the most important thing to me especially if I'm paying for a product/service that claims to drive in clients. Sam emails me every week and sometimes multiple times per week to show me the analytics and confirm we are getting the traffic we want. On top of that it's very evident in our facility because overall membership and traffic is up significantly. For anyone looking to upgrade their marketing you're not going to find a company that does a better job than this one!(trust me, we spent a lot of time looking!) If this isn't reassurance enough we just started another business and are using Marketing 360 for everything this time around. I'm very excited for the future and I look forward to continue working with Sam, Ashley and the Marketing 360 team !

Response from Madwire

Lance, Home Run! It is very rewarding to hear that companies are doing there due diligence and then when they come across our product they see amazing results. One of the reasons we see great results across hundreds of niches is not only because we really understand analytics and conversions we have built the software to help our own business grow. Our marketing software is truly a game changer both internally and as a client resource, we see it everyday. Thank you for your partnership.

Bryan T.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

This really helped our business!

Reviewed on 07/03/2017

We have gotten a great website and marketing bundle for a lot less than most website builders would charge just to build your site. We have a dedicated rep that handles everything for us and I never have to worry about maintenance or analytics are any other mundane work with our online presence. We are going into our third year and business couldn't be better for us due to our online presence.

Dona S.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

I consider Marketing 360 as my Most Important and Trusted Business Partner

Reviewed on 12/12/2019

My overall experience with marketing 360 has been quite profound, actually. As an Ecommerce, a large portion of my budget must be for advertising. This tool allows me to track the success of how those precious dollars are spent, and also allows me to do some of the marketing myself (like emails, for example).

Pros

Ease of use, finding stats quickly and easily. Ability to tweak spend a bit and the impact it had quickly.

Cons

I haven't come across a need it hasn't provided, as far as what it is meant for.

Response from Madwire

Thank you so much for the review Dona! We have put years of effort into creating a product that is works for small businesses. Thanks again Dona and we appreciate the opportunity to help with your marketing needs.

Jamie F.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Support Team

Reviewed on 14/12/2018

Pros

Our website looks great and is very user friendly. We hear from many new clients that they found us on Google. Support team is very quick to respond and executes our requests quickly.

Cons

Some design changes are made without our knowledge but are easily changed if desired.

Jonathan G.
  • Industry: Photography

DO NOT HIRE THIS "COMPANY"

Reviewed on 05/11/2020

If you're considering "hiring" Marketing 360, don't! You need to run. I put quotes around "hiring" because this is not a marketing company, this is a SaaS company. They simply want you to spend money with them so that they can charge you for their CRM, and website software every month. You'd be much better off paying for a software that is built specifically for your industry rather than a general one like theirs.

They market themselves as being incredible providers of SEO content, websites, and PPC campaign experts. I have been with this company for 6 months now. I've spent over $8,000 with them and I have received maybe 3 bad leads, and some poor excuse for content. They sometimes don't even respond to my emails. They will wait days to weeks just to get me on the phone for a response. Guess they don’t want things in writing?

Do not let the initial sales call fool you, it's all empty promises.They’ll try to tell you that they’re doing the right thing by creating a website for you for free. My website was under construction for THREE MONTHS. Not a long time if the website was good, but it was a LOUSY excuse for a website. It got to the point where I didn’t even want them to make it anymore because we were wasting valuable time. Nothing on the website proves that it will convert sales, they only want to create you a new website so they can tie you in to it, because once you stop paying them the website doesn't exist anymore.

I strongly feel they are not out to help, they

Pros

Nothing, I can't say that a single thing about my experience has been pleasant. At the most, my account rep is a nice guy, but still doesn't necessarily make him good at his job. Absolutely everything, poor customer service, lack of communication, limited on-boarding support. I literally do not know where they are getting these good reviews from, because none of them have proven to be true in my case.

Cons

Absolutely everything. Their customer support is awful, and the software itself is horrible. It's supposed to be a one size fits all software. You are much better off getting something industry specific.

Response from Madwire

Hi, Jonathan. Thank you for providing your perspective. We hate to hear that any client isn't 100% satisfied with both our team and technology. We can see that you have since spoken with our team, which we appreciate.

Jewel K.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 08/08/2018

I'd like to commend Customer representative from Marketing 360 for her superior customer service skills. She was not only able to answer all of my questions, but she also took the time to use her screen share to show me how best to use the software and features provided by her company. Although she was quick to point out the pros offered by her company, she was also careful to not over promise or provide unverified information. Thank you for helping me today.

Pros

I especially appreciate the customer service.

Cons

N/A, at this time I do not have any negative to say about the software.

Response from Madwire

Hi, Jewel. This is great to hear! We love hearing that you're getting the customer service we expect our team to deliver. It's also important that we're setting realistic expectations and goals, so thanks for passing along that feedback as well. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to working together for years to come!

Daria T.

A good, but difficult to learn platform

Reviewed on 18/01/2019

Pros

We use Marketing 360 by and large for targeted advertising and e-mail distribution. With it, you can easily manage our subscriber database and see how and how the ads work.

Cons

I had to spend a significant amount of precious working time on a full platform study. Sometimes there are system failures, because of what slows down the entire workflow of the whole team.

Response from Madwire

Hi Daria! Glad to hear you're using the Marketing 360 platform extensively. I'd love to learn more about some of the services or functionality you'd like to see built in to the platform in the future. We're always looking for feedback directly from our users. Thanks!