EZRentOut

4.7/5

177 Software options

Anthony L.
  • Industry: Media Production

Perfect fit for our rental department.

Reviewed on 27/05/2020

So far....excellent. It does what we need and then some.

Pros

We were looking for a rental inventory software that better fit our company needs while understanding our budget.
EZRentOut fell within the right price point while offering more than enough features for use.
A program that was designed with common sense and awesome customer service.

Cons

There are so many features, that it takes a bit of time to familiarize oneself with. Not really a Con.

Ryan K.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

EZ Rentout Review

Reviewed on 29/09/2020

Overall this program has helped pick our rental business off the ground and functions as we wish it would.

Pros

This software makes is easy to implement our new rental program and is quite user friendly.

Cons

There are some learning curves with the software and some placement/editing options that seem to be counter-intuitive.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to EZRentOut

We like the look and how it could be used better.
Marie W.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Easy to use, great support

Reviewed on 16/04/2017

We´re not the typical renting company, but EZRentOut has worked great. It's easy to use, with several importing and reporting options that are valuable when you're having a lot of products. They also have a fantastic support that answers quickly, are happy to help and even informs when a new feature that we asked for has been added. I definitely recommend it.

Pros

Easy to use, no need to install anything. New features are added continuously.

Cons

There have been some small bugs when working with large number of items, but the support has always been very helpful.

Response from EZRentOut

Hi Marie, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZRentOut.

We are always working on improving customer experience of our product. I have forwarded your feedback to our technical team and they will test it in our lab. Rest assured they will get to the bottom of this issue.

If you have any further suggestions, please reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Alex D.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

EZ Rent Out Software Review

Reviewed on 15/11/2018

We use the software to help keep our rental ramps out on rent. It also helps us keep track of how many months each ramp has been on rent so when we go to sell a used ramp we can depreciate the value correctly just by using the software.

Pros

How it keeps my rental ramps organized so I know when a customer is due for another invoice.

Cons

I haven't dove in enough to utilize all of of it's features. I don't think there is anything I dislike about the software, just that I haven't fully used all of its services.

Response from EZRentOut

Hi Alex, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're really glad to hear that our system is making it easy for you to rent out your ramps and manage your customers more efficiently.

Rodrigo F.

Excelent option

Reviewed on 30/11/2018

We´ve been pleased with the overall experience. we like it

Pros

Inteface, user experience, easy to use, constant improvement

Cons

menu became too big it needs redesign, some view options could be improved. reports can be improved so we can take real advantage of all stored info in the database

Response from EZRentOut

Hi Rodrigo, thank you for taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're glad that your team is liking our software. I have forwarded your feedback regarding our reportings and the design to the product team and they will be looking into it.

Julian 'mo' B.
  • Industry: Media Production

Best customer service...EVER!?

Reviewed on 06/09/2016

Through my experience in a small business, I've gone through a couple of other inventory programs. I ended up leaving them, not because of functionality problems, but because the developers never did anything about those problems/suggestions.

I was very surprised when every time (really, every single day) I sent them a message about wanting a feature, or inquiring about a functionality issue, the EzRentOut customer support got back to me the SAME DAY, every single time. 99% of the time they would either fix the problem for me entirely, or help me step-by-step to get around whatever I've had an issue with. Very, very impressive. They stand for, and respect their customers. They really get it. Great job guys and gals at EzRentOut; really!

Pros

I love how easy the layout is, and how simple. There is nothing too complicated, and things are very easy to keep track of and maintain. The customer support is amazing.
I also love how customers can suggest features, and the ezrent staff takes them into careful consideration based on overall functionality. Very intuitive team behind this software.

Cons

Not having certain features (yet!), but again, the Ez Team never ignores a suggestion, and considers them very carefully.

I haven't found too much that I don't like honestly...and when I do, they are minor and I just contact support about it!

Ben A.
  • Industry: Events Services

Lots of features

Reviewed on 21/01/2020

Pros

What attracted us to this software was the ability to minimize the admin hours for our rentals. With the equipment scheduling, we know exactly what we have available at any given date.

Cons

The web interface is a bit clunky. There is a LOT of customizing to get set up. We're working though it, but the learning curve is more than we were hoping for.

Rentman and Flex

Response from EZRentOut

Hi Ben,

Thank you for taking out time to write us a review.

We're delighted to hear that we could minimize the admin hours for your rentals and were able to assist you with the best of our abilities.

If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] and we would love to assist you.

Harold B.

New Rental Business

Reviewed on 24/04/2019

Pretty Good so far.

Pros

First it's Cloud based. We started out using another rental software that was way to complexed for our newly formed rental business. Soon found out we were only using about 10% of its features. We paid $950 for onboarding ($O with EZRentOut) The monthly fee is about 1/2 of the other. But most of all we can access the system from multiple devices, no so with the other company.

Cons

No way to set up weekend rates. No way to just print orders directly to the printer without first creating a PDF File then printing it.

Response from EZRentOut

Hi Harold, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're really glad to hear that our software is helping you to grow your business. Customers are our priority and we believe in assisting them throughout so that they are comfortable in our system's environment.

The product team is looking into 'weekend rates' feature and will update you regarding it as soon as possible. If you are in need of any further assistance or have suggestions for us, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Jonathan P.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

EZRent out has everything we are looking for in a cloud based rental software.

Reviewed on 10/02/2018

Coming from a remote desktop based system the accessibility of EZRent out is a life saver. I dont always have time to sit down in the office and catch up so being able to make revisions on the fly is a huge time saver. Again, the storefront is a great tool so that our customers can get more of a visual on what we offer.

Pros

Easy to learn/teach, very user friendly. The online storefront option is great, we love the fact it can be used so that customers can order online but also serves as a perfect online catalog! The whole system is priced very reasonably for all the features that are offered compared to some of the others in the industry.

Cons

More customization for the quotes/invoices templates. Would like to see different storefront layouts available.

Response from EZRentOut

Hi Jonathan, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZRentOut.

We are working on adding more themes to our storefront. We'll update you when they are live. As for quote/invoice templates, I am sharing your feedback with product team.

If you have any further suggestions, please reach out to our support team. Thanks!

Paul S.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 10/03/2019

Replacing a client server system with a cloud based system. EZR has been an effective solution

Pros

Handles about 85% of what we were looking for in a new system

Cons

Still a few work arounds. A few more fields specific to our business that tie order processing to the customer will help

Response from EZRentOut

Hi Paul, thank you for taking out the time and reviewing EZRentOut. We're glad that our cloud software is helping you to keep everything organized.

I have forwarded your feedback to the product team and they will be looking into it.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Alex I.

Exactly what we were looking for

Reviewed on 11/05/2016

Summary: Easy to use and was able to get up and running without much trouble. There are a few things that can be improved but the it seems as though updates are frequent. Ultimately, it's a great bang for your buck for rental businesses.

Pros:
- Constantly improving. The little time we've been using EZRentOut, we've already noticed improvements to the platform.
- Though the setup is relatively simple, EZRentOut provides many options to customize the platform to needs. The ability to set custom fields to particular groups is one example off the top of my head.
- The price is relatively cheap considering it's a functional all in one system. We were previously looking to have a similar system developed and we were quoted at $20,000 and up. Even at the most expensive plan, it's a bargain considering it comes with 5 users.

Cons:
- The live site is has very limited configuration options and has a few bugs. Though according to their blog it seems like a recent addition to the platform so I am sure they will improve on it.
- Would be great if the QuickBooks integration had the option to carry over the line item over to the invoice line item and sync rental products with products and services in QuickBooks. For now we will be manually be creating invoices in QuickBooks.

Danielle C.
  • Industry: Motion Pictures & Film

User Friendly and Fantastic!

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

Having used EZRentOut almost every day for 2 years now I can say that the experience is amazing. I can work faster and more efficiently with everything I do.

Pros

EzRentOut provides a very easy way for our company to keep track of equipment.

Cons

Pulling reports can sometimes get confusing.

• Industry: Plastics

Does one task well

Reviewed on 29/11/2018

Pros

This software is primarily geared to a hire service business and does this very well. Most other hire systems have full accounting packages included which is not what we needed and would be more expensive. EZR has a good Xero integration too.

Cons

If you're wanting to charge a company for the hire, you have to set them up as a "customer" as when they're entered as a "business" they can't be charged but you're expected to have their employees in there. Charging employees is a problem when the data comes through to Xero (needs to be the business name).

Terri T.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

I have only been using EzRentOut for a few months & I love it. Easy to learn.

Reviewed on 18/11/2017

It covers all the bases & encompasses more than if you ran an in house office.
Asset tracking is a definate plus.
Everything you need is right there, online.

Pros

Overall it's great software. Very easy to get around & easy to learn as well. You can sort the rentals out a variety of ways. As of just recently, it allows you to issue refunds, through your credit card company. The Customer Service Team is always available & open to new ideas.

Cons

From time to time there are glitches.
There are a few things I wish the software would do. Am planning to contact EzRentOut to offer some suggestions .

Response from EZRentOut

Hi Terri, thank you for taking the time to review EZRentOut. We are always open to new ideas and we're looking forward to hearing your suggestions. Thanks!

Srinivas K.

ezrentout for HBO

Reviewed on 07/03/2019

great

Pros

adding things to cart and notify the concerned parties

Cons

its easy to integrate with any of the services application and it uses latest technologies like AWS

Catherine S.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

EZ to use

Reviewed on 10/04/2019

Pros

Everything you need in one package! One stop shop.

Cons

Took a little time to figure things out and support isn't the greatest.

Response from EZRentOut

Hi Catherine, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. If you have trouble navigating our system, please schedule a demo with our product specialist. They will walk you through the customization options available in our system.

• Industry: Hospitality

Proficient and Scalable

Reviewed on 24/01/2019

Our primary goal for using EZRentOut was to reduce our inventory reporting in order to rent out more inventory with less confusion. EZRentOut was instrumental in delivering a system that allowed us to do this.

Pros

I really like the versatility of the software which can handle many different types of orders. EXRentOut's software can handle pretty much whatever we throw at it. Additionally, when we do run into an exception their support team is quick to assist.

Cons

Not much to say for things I like least. I will mention that some of the order templates are hard to edit at first but once you have done it a few times, you get the hang of it.

Jon W.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Stepped into a time machine

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

EZ Rent out demo in spring, then shopped around until we commit to EZ Rent Out earlier this month.

Pros

Walked right out of a program that was built in 1982. It had been put in a new dress a few times, but was still that same old kunky program through and through. It is good to be here on the verge of 2019 with the EZ Rent Out software that represents the day and age we live in.

Cons

Still getting familiar with the ins and out, but I have to say I am impressed with it enough to think that if something isnt making sense it is more my inexperience than the software.

Melissa W.

We are still setting up our account but overall the customer support has been very helpful.

Reviewed on 30/11/2017

Ability to manage everything in one location.

Pros

We like how user-friendly and customizable the software is, we also really like that the Webstore is built into the software.

Cons

Unfortunately google tag manager does not yet integrate with EZRentOut, which is quite important for us. Luckily this will be fixed soon.

Response from EZRentOut

Hi Melissa, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZRentOut.
Our product team is working google tag manager integration and it's scheduled to go live in January 2018.
If you have any other suggestions that will help us improve our product, please reach out to our support team. Thanks.

Jasmine T.
  • Industry: Warehousing

Excellent Value for Anyone in the Rental Business

Reviewed on 28/05/2019

Thus far, we have thoroughly enjoyed our experience with EZRentOut. The software itself meets almost every single one of our possible needs, it's super intuitive, and the customer support team is fantastic.

Pros

We loved how versatile and intuitive the software is. It had almost everything we'd thought of and then some more.

Cons

We couldn't pair our customers with multiple parent companies without it removing them from the original one. This is challenging for us as a business because often our clients are working as buyers for multiple productions at the same time.

Agnes T.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Best hot spot ever

Reviewed on 17/01/2019

I am in The Bahamas and I finally can have internet where ever I am

Pros

Great internet and best customers service ever

Cons

Nothing , no complain what so ever . I love it.

Tim T.
  • Industry: Events Services

EZ Rentout

Reviewed on 07/05/2021

Pros

Once you learn everything its really easy to use. Once I got the lay out figured out the invoices are easy to read for the customers.

Cons

Some of our invoices we send out end up in customers spam folders. You can't really customize the invoices very much or editing them when something has been rented out.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hi Tim, We appreciate such a positive feedback. We would like to know more about the recommendation for our software, so please reach out to us at [email protected] We look forward to hearing more from you.

Mike B.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

EZRentout Review

Reviewed on 17/07/2019

Pros

Ease of use. Very user-friendly. Support staff very responsive.

Cons

Only a cloud based option, but for my needs suits me fine.

Response from EZRentOut

Hi Mike,

We hope you're doing well! Thank you for taking out time to review us.

We're delighted to hear that you found EZRentOut to be user-friendly and easy to use.

We appreciate the compliments to our customer success department, which tries its best to be responsive.

Kahlil P.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Great software at an affordable price!

Reviewed on 21/11/2018

Pros

It's the all-in-one software I'd been searching for. Allows my costomers to prepay online, sign the rental docs etc all prior to coming in to pick up the equipment. It allows us to minimize the staff attending to customers at point of sale/pickup, and streamlines the whole "rental agreement paperwork" process. It's also a great inventory management tool for us.

Cons

No major complaints so far... It Does what it's supposed to do at a reasonable price.

Aine r D.

The best solution!

Reviewed on 05/10/2018

Super professional customer service staff.

Pros

So turnkey! We could have hosted our rental program on our own using excel or something similar but ez rent out saves us time and in turn, money.

Cons

We really don't have any cons to report at this time.

Response from EZRentOut

Hi Aine, thank you for taking the time to review EZRentOut. We're really glad that our system is making it easy for you to run your business.