Consensus

Write a Review!
Personalized video technology for sales & marketing growth

Jennifer
Jennifer

Easy platform to implement with great analytics!

Reviewed on 27/04/2023

Pros

Customer service: the Consensus team is always will to received customer's feedback and welcome collaboration efforts to continue improve their platform.Easy of use: the system was very easy to learn. Reports: love the tracking reporting of who has accessed which demo, how long they accessed it. This information really helps the sales engineers to tailor live demos to what a prospect is needing. The "generic" out-of-the-box demo is completed using the recorded demoboards.

Cons

It would be nice to see an estimate of how long (or how much longer) is left when uploading content into the system. Often there is just a message that states "processing." But one doesn't know how much time is left for the processing to finish/complete.

Peter

Demo Library

Reviewed on 02/11/2022

We LOVE Consensus. We are a software company and more than 30% of our deals close without ever doing a demo because our prospects are able to see our software in Consensus and determine if it will work for them. This has greatly increased our sales velocity.

Pros

It has allowed us to build an extensive Demo Library that allows our prospects to determine if we are a good fit for what they are looking for.

Cons

The Dashboard could use some work. Hard to find older viewership data.

Vidyard

Reasons for Switching to Consensus

Consensus better fit what we were trying to accomplish. And we liked the Very Important, Somewhat Important, Not Important feature that allows our prospects to build out their own custom demo library.
Mike
  • Industry: Wholesale

Good product

Reviewed on 13/12/2022

My experience has been good with Consensus

My experience has been good with Consensus

Pros

I enjoy using Consensus as it saves me much time

Cons

The user interface seems to lack. Its not as easy to search for other videos

Melissa
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Consensus

Reviewed on 11/04/2024

This is a great resource for the team to lean on to not only learn from one another but to also help educate customers on new products.

Pros

It is very easy to use. Very helpful with sharing literature to offices that I am not able to schedule a meeting with

Cons

I have not ran into any recent issues with Consensus.

Harry
Harry
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Best Sales Tool I've Ever Used

Reviewed on 31/07/2023

Pros

The Consensus platform makes my life as a Sales Engineer so much easier. Any customer call I've had where they've watched the DemoBoard, I get to see the Demolytics in advance, the customer may have shared the demo to more people, we get the viewing statistics, but the best thing, they come to the call with me with specific questions, not wanting a demo. This speeds up the sales cycle so much.Additionally, the team at Consensus are amazing! Our Customer Success rep, [sensitive content hidden], is always available and always extremely helpful.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike. We have submitted a number of feature enhancements which are all in progress.

Liz
Liz
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Consenus enables me to dive deeper with prospects

Reviewed on 22/08/2023

Pros

I like that Consensus allows me to cast a broader net without draining my time, it helps me win fast or lose fast, and it enables me to find new contacts at prospect accounts without directly asking for them. The demos are easy to share and my prospects have had good feedback about them. I'm able to dive deeper on calls, spending more time on specific pain points and how our solution solves for those pain points, without taking as much time from my prospects as I would if we did a demo live.

Cons

The only downside to Consensus is that you are not doing a live demo and hearing your prospects' questions in real time. However, you can adjust your process to follow up quickly after the alert that they viewed the demo to engage and answer questions that may have come up. I also always coordinate a follow up call before I send the Consensus links so I know we have time on the calendar to dig in deeper to the solution and how it can solve their specific pain points .

Evan
Evan
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great product, does what I need it to do

Reviewed on 20/11/2023

Pros

The best thing about consensus is the integration with salesloft, the easy of use to be able to send a demoboard to a prospect immediately after getting off the phone with them is critical.

Cons

Would like to put a disclaimer about this as I brought it to someones attention and there is a way around it, and I will have it fixed soon. But the way we have it currently set up we have to individually type in the prospects information and it can take a couple of minutes that are crucial when sending these videos out immediately after getting off the phone.

Allie
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Consensus Is My Favorite Tool

Reviewed on 09/04/2024

It's great. The product is great, the team is great.

It's great. The product is great, the team is great.

Pros

Better Customer Experience - Let customers see your product when they want to.
Efficiency and Time Savings - Use the live demo for only the most important problems.
Personalized Follow Up - Answer critical questions before the next meeting.
Trackable Engagement - Track views, understand priorities, and discover new stakeholders.
Selling While You Sleep - Continue engagement with your company between calls.

Cons

Content Management is a challenge without a dedicated resource to keep content up to date, organized, and unified.

Kate

Overview of Consensus

Reviewed on 11/04/2024

Pros

This is a great tool that is absolutely essential to our sales process. We often share recordings and demo's so this is a great sales enablement tool to help with our customers.

Cons

In general Consensus is great, it would be useful to have some more intuitive navigation around the product for users who haven't accessed the system before so they don't need training to come in and create content themselves.

Sydney
  • Industry: Executive Office

Consensus is great!

Reviewed on 09/04/2024

Overall, I enjoy using Conesesus, I send out videos to my customers 1-4 times a week

Pros

I like the ease of use and visibility into what my prospects/customers are looking into

Cons

I do not like how we can not group together videos to make a folder or an easier way to share a group of video assets for a specific project.

Abhishek
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Great software- massively helped me in determining which customers are most engaged.

Reviewed on 26/10/2023

-really happy with it. glad that the company I work for implemented this as it has been massive in helping me send the right content to customers (we have alot of products with alot of modules which was previously difficult to sift through). As everything is in one place and we have numerous videos on each feature/module to send out, it is shortening the sales process because customers are much more engaged and self and armed with knowledge. As they have less certainty around our systems they are choosing us more. my win rate has improved overall.

Pros

i love how quick and easy it integrates to outlook so that I can send a demo vid quickly and make it personalised to my customers without having to go directly through the website.

-love that i can create a demoboard and send multiple videos at once without different links. one of the most useful features has been where it asks customers what is most important to them so I understand their requirements and what areas to focus on that will help me close a sale

Cons

- the outlook integration tool does not always pull the names of the customers from the email so I have to populate it myself sometimes which can be a little more manual at times.

Brian
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Consensus is a great supplement to customer engagemen

Reviewed on 21/11/2023

Pros

I firmly believe that seeing is believing - even if it is "just" a standard demo. Being able to showcase your business efficiently and even send meeting recordings to ensure all video documentation is in one place. The hard job Is not in the tool but in the content creation and maintenance. I use Consensus on all our customer engagements. You could say why don't we send a link to the recording - we could, but then we will miss the statistics for views, not to forget the discovery of new stakeholders. I recommend Consensus for showcasing videos and freeing time for consultants doing standard demos. The fun and real value is in the customized demo after the initial standard demo - and you often need a consultant since things need to be in the customer context and with customer data

Cons

Even though Consensus is a great tool, there are - as for so many other things - room for improvement - a few things:
- A library of all videos
- Tagging
- Favorites
- Customers only want one link for all demos - it needs to be easier to add video later on and keep the statistic
- Document and link overview for all content
- Faster development of new functionality

Sasha
  • Industry: Accounting

Best sales tool out there

Reviewed on 21/06/2023

Pros

Consensus cuts down the sales cycle significantly. If i have a little bit of interest, I can use the demo to get eyes on the product way earlier than i normally may. It always gets the point across and I can gauge interest based on how they watched the demo.

Cons

It takes some time to get demos into the system. This isn't concensus's fault, but more of an internal struggle. When sending consensus demos on a mass scale, you only get a link instead of the video box. I like having the box instead.

Prakash
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Enterprise Account Manager (Professional Services)

Reviewed on 27/07/2023

Consensus effectively solves the problem of providing prospects and customers with access to demos and information while preserving the valuable time and effort of the account team (such as sellers, solutions engineers, and customer success) during the early stages of the sales cycle. This ensures a more efficient and effective sales process overall.

Pros

Consensus has significantly streamlined my sales processes, especially for complex and intricate software opportunities. By using Consensus, I have been able to identify efficiencies within opportunities, particularly in the early stages, allowing me to allocate more time to other revenue-generating prospects. The platform's visibility into prospects' activities has also been invaluable in assessing the potential and strength of each opportunity.

Cons

During my time using Consensus, I have yet to come across any significant weaknesses in the solution. It appears that its functionality and capabilities continuously expand, which is a positive aspect.

Nico
  • Industry: Accounting

An easy to use sales tool that will improve any sales reps' process and shorten sales cycles

Reviewed on 20/06/2023

Pros

Consensus is easy to use by both our clients and my team. It has allowed me to get clients who want demos faster and more efficiently while still effectively presenting the important information that clients need to make a decision

Cons

The only thing missing is the ability to create multi-product demo boards at one time. But this is being addressed later this year.

Giselle
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Amazing and has helped my prospecting efforts!

Reviewed on 14/12/2022

I LOVE IT!! I recommend it! Thank you so much!

I LOVE IT!! I recommend it! Thank you so much!

Pros

I love that it has increased collaboration in our company. I do not make the videos, but we are able to give ideas to our consultants. We end up working closely on what pains our clients are having and they are able to add videos very quickly with our input. This has also made our sales cycle shorter because our clients have busy schedules and cannot always have a group of their team meet at the same time for a demo. Sending demo videos to their team and seeing if they forward them out is very helpful. I have had sales close quickly with just this effort alone.

Cons

I really love Consensus and they seem to add little new nuggets to make the experience better - without interrupting my use of it. If I had to mention any improvements - it would be to EASILY send bulk message videos.

Michael

Consensus for the win!

Reviewed on 17/04/2023

Great, 10/10 every sales org should have Consensus

Great, 10/10 every sales org should have Consensus

Pros

Consensus has helped me build out several business cases, find new stakeholders & give our prospects an opportunity to get a taste of what our product can do in a convenient manner.

Cons

Demo previews would be helpful, other than that this tool is primetime.

Amit
Amit
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Scale up your Presales with Consensus

Reviewed on 12/04/2023

Consensus helps free up the SEs by saving them the trouble of generating demo contents over and over again by leveraging the customised demoboard creation. Moreover the Demolytics provide a good insight on the engagement.

Pros

A major upside of using Consensus would be the ability to generate a volume of reusable, bite-sized and customized demo library that saves a lot of turn around time and accelerates the sales cycle.

Cons

Although the screenrecorder application enables us with the basic editing capabilities, I wish it was a bit more flexible in terms of playing around with audio and a more professional editing controls.

Rachael
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Streamline the sales process with Consensus

Reviewed on 26/10/2023

Allows customers to see the solution for them. Reduces live demo times which will free up the product experts to focus on larger opportunities

Pros

Easy to use. Allows you to track which part of the video has been watched - allowing you to see which bits the customer is engaged with

Cons

Does not auto-complete so if you are sending more than one video out to the same customer, you have to type all of their details in each time

Grace
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Consensus is a Big Win

Reviewed on 02/11/2022

Pros

This product allows for sending product demos quickly and concisely in consumer emails/follow-ups. It also allows me to see what customers have opened/viewed/interacted with the demos, so I can have a better understanding how well they have researched the product. It is a massive time saver, and allows my customers to get a detailed look at our product with just the click of a button.

Cons

Sometimes the interface is glitchy and will not allow certain videos to import on Gmail, but this is usually fixed with a restart.

Tom

Streamlining the Sales Process

Reviewed on 20/10/2023

Pros

The functionality and the usability, it is a very easy product to use

Cons

Nothing - there is nothing i dislike about the product

Renee

Simplifying the sales process

Reviewed on 12/12/2022

Pros

My company has been using Consensus for a year, and it is vastly improving our sales process. Many clients aren't interested in lengthy conversations and demos, especially early in the process, so this is a great way to generate interest while introducing clients to our solutions. Some clients have decided to purchase just from watching these demos without needing a live demo, which saves our company a lot of time and resources. It allows clients to access valuable information at a time that is convenient to them. The detailed tracking information showing us who a demo has been shared with is invaluable in uncovering other decision-makers.

Cons

I wish I could send numerous demos under one link/demo board. Sometimes I send clients multiple short demos, which can get tedious.

Absolute Necessity for Sales Organizations

Reviewed on 01/11/2022

Pros

Consensus is a massive timesaver for sales organizations and resources. You can automate the presales process, track engagement and identify shareholders within organizations.

Cons

I do not have any real cons about consensus. They have been a major value add to myself and our organzation.

Emma
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Made my life so much easier

I probably receive 70% of my leads off the back of consensus

I probably receive 70% of my leads off the back of consensus

Pros

discovering the consensus plug in - into outlook has made my processes so much quicker. I also discovered mail merging too through consensus

Cons

i dont think the notifications come through at the right time

Dominik

Consensus help with Presentation!

Reviewed on 02/11/2022

I would recommend it to anyone that is looking to engage with their customers even more!

Pros

It's easy to use, you can follow up with customers once they have watched it, also what is most important for them.

Cons

You cannot collate a few videos together to do a merge.