Glisser

Virtual and hybrid events platform with engagement features

4.3/5
4.4/5
4.4/5
4.6/5

90 Software options

Kyle H.

The software is clunky but acceptable for participant feedback.

Reviewed on 13/12/2017

Pros

Participant feedback is important and this is the only redeeming quality. I do enjoy knowing how people are receiving the information I am sharing with them.

Cons

The design, the lack of intuition, the constant asking for my password/making me re-register. All of these things are so frustrating!

Response from Glisser

Kyle

Thanks for your comments and apologies it didn't work out for you.

I looks like you've mainly been testing the PowerPoint add-in - this is best used in conjunction with the platform where you can see all the participant interactions being made, slide downloads, etc. The add-in alone won't show you this. We've checked you're account and it's all there!

Data protection is really important to our clients, so that does mean our password process has to be strong. In particular, where PowerPoints may contain sensitive data and could get left open on AV laptops, we do need to enforce log-outs, etc.

Thanks for taking the time to trial.

- The Glisser Team

Brett J.

Absolutely must have product for your conference

Reviewed on 21/11/2017

The main benefit I received from the software was that it made my life easier both leading up to during and after our conference. It got people interactive and in addition to this they could download the presentations easily (which always tends to be a nightmare for conference organisers).

Making a commitment to go paperless and wireless, this was by far the best product to enhance that commitment. People enjoyed making notes on their tablet and phone and then downloading it.

I would totally recommend this product.

Pros

Glisser definitely increased the audience participation in the conference. The ease of use of the product by the delegates (and me as an organiser) was a real bonus. I totally recommend

Cons

Also being a conference enhancement and delegate participation software program I cannot find anything that I don't like about this product, because it works and gets people interactive.

Response from Glisser

Thanks Brett - sounds like you really got the most out of the product.

Glad to have you as a user - welcome to the Gliserati!

- The Glisser Team

Shelley S.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees
  • Used for 1+ year

Glisser

Reviewed on 23/10/2018

Pros

being able to use it with a large group of people

Cons

The way the pages are setup is confusing

Response from Glisser

Thanks for your review Shelley!

- The Glisser Team

Carsten P.

You'll love Glisser, because no one ever should get bored by presentations

Reviewed on 03/02/2016

Easy to use, affordable and highly engaging. It took me 5 minutes to upload my slide deck and add interactive widgets to it. I can test everything prior to my presentation and then share the Glisser link with the audience. They can easily and participate in the presentation through their smartphone. Fantastic.

Response from Glisser

Thanks Carsten

This means a lot coming from someone in a senior role in the event-technology industry. I'm sure you see a lot of innovation so it's nice to know you rate us highly.

Cheers

Michael B.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

This is by far the best presentation software out there.

Reviewed on 04/12/2017

All the tools in one application!

Pros

Love the ease of use, the features, Twitter Wall, analytics, and the seamless transitions from slides to video. Oh and the mobile device usage is awesome.

Cons

In a world that has all these features separately for free, the cost is the only draw back. There is great value in this software, greater value if it were more cost effective.

Response from Glisser

Thanks Michael

Great feedback. Hopefully your positive review will help us gain users and drive costs down for everyone!

- The Glisser Team

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 18/02/2020

I needed the software for a cardiovascular presentation.

Pros

This software is easy to use! Everything is very straightforward and simple to navigate.

Cons

I can't customize my deck with my company's logo.

Response from Glisser

Thanks for the review. You can add you logo and colour scheme, as explained here: https://www.glisser.com/features/custom-branding/

Please reach out if you have any issues.

- The Glisser Team

Jennifer L.
  • Industry: Legal Services
  • Used for Free Trial

Great product but too expensive for our need

Reviewed on 02/04/2020

Pros

I like the ability to push content to users

Cons

Cost; we don't use it enough to justify a license fee but the per event fee is also too high for us

Benjamin T.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

interaction and debate with 130 students!

Reviewed on 30/10/2017

A happy audience

Pros

Most of my sessions involve some form of interaction and debate, but I am used to teaching in smaller groups, class sizes have risen and I was anxious about how to interact with a class of 130, this platform allowed me to do so. The instant stats were useful.

Cons

The programme only allows you to upload video's from certain platforms.
Not being able to edit the aesthetics of the slides.
Clumsy moving in and out of videos.

Response from Glisser

Thanks Benjamin

Sounds like an impressive session - great job.

We'll take on board the feedback. We're looking at more video options.

- The Glisser Team

Adam P.
  • Industry: Events Services
  • Used for 2+ years

Software AND a service

Reviewed on 14/06/2021

The Glisser team have some of the best people and culture when it comes to event tech suppliers, their customer support and service especially on event days it what sets them apart.

Pros

Having used Glisser for over 7 years I can honestly say it's one of my go-to tools for any event!

Cons

Not a great deal to be honest, any suggestions here would be merely personal preference

Silviu I.

Best ever received feedback from audience - I'm a Speaker for more than 10 year

Reviewed on 02/02/2016

The presentation software run smoothly, did not had any issues with it.

The organizers were impressed and even asked if they can use it, the other speakers asked also about the solution and envy me. The audience (200 people) liked it, everyone had only positive words. I was impressed of how many interactions I had from the audience and the voting system for questions helped a lot pointing out the best questions.

As first interactivity I choosed a closed question regarding the audience field of activity and this pointed out in real time the exact demographics in the audience (in percentage 34%, 21% 37%, 8%). I could not achieve this with the usual "please raise a hand" question, and helped me position better the information i will deliver during the presentation.

The audience spend some time on the mobile rather than looking at me on the stage. But that was good for the ones in the back that did not have such a good placement compared to the screen because they followed the slide on their mobiles and tablets.

Response from Glisser

Thanks Silviu

Great feedback - looks like you really got the most out of the various features.

Glad your audiences liked Glisser as well!

Megan W.
  • Used for 6-12 months

Review (:

Reviewed on 19/10/2018

We use this program in the classroom to promote in-class participation and it works great. All you have to do is put in the url and you are right in the program following the professor's presentation.

Pros

It's super easy to use. You can download the presentation at the end with whatever notes you made. It allows participation from the audience.

Cons

It's difficult to go back to previous slides, you have to go through all of the ones in between. You are not able to change your question answer once clicked.

Response from Glisser

Thanks for the review Megan!

To go back and find a selected slide, tap the '4 squares' icon in the centre at the bottom, then you can pick your slide.

Happy Glissering...

Lydia G.

Turn a presentation into a dialogue: engaging the audience using Glisser

Reviewed on 22/01/2016

An hour is a long time to be listening to anyone's voice but Glisser completely changes this. Building in the interactive features and embedding video into the presentation meant both the 200 strong audience and I remained engaged throughout.
There were no awkward microphone moments as you waited for the ushers to assist with questions from the audience. Instead, questions are posted in text and better yet, the ability for audience members to like questions meant I could focus on the top ranking queries and comments.
The tech worked seamlessly and the data captured through Glisser means I was able to capture feedback and reach out to the attendees within 24hrs of the event.
I'll definitely be using Glisser again, I could see it working well for anything from a focus group presentation to our annual conference.

Keep up the great work team Glisser!

Response from Glisser

Thanks Lydia - glad the event went well and the data was useful to you and your team.

Hope to see you using us again...

Team Glisser

Sarah B.

Bringing events to life

Reviewed on 19/03/2020

Pros

Using Glisser is a great way to engage with our audience and our delegates really like that they can download slides instantly.

Cons

Sadly it isn't optimised for use on mobile phones so that can be tricky sometimes.

Slido
Alper A.

I use Glisser to deliver workshop-presentations

Reviewed on 22/04/2016

I use Glisser to deliver workshop-presentations. Not quite a workshop because I am still presenting but certainly not a presentation because I can get the audience so involved. My typical audience size is between 10-20 people and it really helps me create a 2-way interaction.

Q&A is brilliant, I bring up the questions view throughout my presentations to ensure everyone understands what I am talking about and speed up/slow down accordingly. I wish I was able to archive answered questions though without turning on moderation.

Automatic slide downloads also mean that I don't have to bother with the usual end of session email and follow up - anybody who wants a copy of my content just gets it.

Response from Glisser

Thanks Alper

Glad we are a useful solution for you to use, and we hope to continue improving our features and services.

• Used Weekly for Free Trial

Presentation in its next level

Reviewed on 30/08/2019

Pros

The application keeps presentations more lively

Cons

At times the application become non responsive

Response from Glisser

Thank you for the review. As a web-based solution, we always recommend using a hardwire connection when presenting with Glisser. Depending on the content being shared, certain presentations required larger bandwidths than others so using a hardwire connection minimises any delays in content sharing and can prevent any slow loading or crashing. If wifi is the only option, our Customer Success team is always happy to provide insight into recommended bandwidths based on the size of your presentation.

Chris P.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Glisser is a game changer for presentations!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017

I delivered a better presentation experience.
I learnt how to present more effectively.

Pros

The audience don't have to download an app, just go to a browser so they're more likely to engage.
It makes the presentation I'm doing more engaging and interactive.
The upvoting of questions is such a simple, democratic way to ensure I'm delivering value to my audience.
The data I get after each presentation to learn what areas people were most engaged with my talk, what questions people have is so valuable.

Response from Glisser

Thanks Chris - glad it is working out for you

Mackenzie K.
  • Used for 6-12 months

Glisser Review

Reviewed on 23/10/2018

Pros

I liked that students are able to download the powerpoint (including their notes) after the lecture. I also like the polling option.

Cons

I don't like how you cannot continue taking notes on a certain slide once the lecturer clicks through the powerpoint.

Response from Glisser

Thanks Mackenzie

Useful feedback - this is being fixed on our latest release.

- The Glisser Team

• Industry: Management Consulting

I used Glisser for the first time very last minute as we had a large audience to interact.

Reviewed on 02/11/2017

Pros

Despite very little time to learn the program, I found it incredibly easy to use. We ran an event with 150 people seamlessly, the audience gave very positive feedback for the sessions.

Cons

The free trial version would be better if it was full featured for a period of time. Being exposed to the metrics and additional data capture in real use is more convincing than just reading about it as a feature.

Response from Glisser

Thanks for the great review! We've taken your comments about the free version on board.

- The Glisser Team

Mike P.

Using Glisser was a fabulous way to present to engage the audience!

Reviewed on 03/11/2017

Great presentation tool to engage audiences and deliver professional development.

Pros

It was super easy to upload presentations and I loved the features an options to engage audiences like the polls and quizzes. The option to download the presentation at the end is a nice touch and really helpful to delegates attending the presentation.

Cons

There were a few issues connecting with the Google Chrome and Safari Browsers and sometimes the presentation was slow to upload. At the start of the presentation delegates had a few problems signing up as the screen froze at 'Join'.

Response from Glisser

Thanks Mike

Glad you enjoyed using Glisser, and for the positive review.

- The Glisser Team

Sally M.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Professional and easy to use presentations

Reviewed on 07/04/2020

The customer support that we receive from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is excellent. He and the team are professional, responsive and make our large scale presentations easy.

Pros

The Glisser platform is easy to use. It provides a great end user experience too.

Cons

I don't have any issues with the software.

Joanne H.
  • Industry: Chemicals
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Used for Free Trial

Glisser Review

Reviewed on 07/04/2020

Only had the initial training so far, but that was great, very informative and easy to follow

Pros

The product is so intuitive and easy to use

Cons

It would be great if you could make it a secure platform, ie only let those view who you want to

Response from Glisser

Hi Joanne

Thanks for the great review. The feature you mention is coming very soon. We'll let you know when it launches.

- The Glisser Team

Jamie A.

Great for interactive presentations and audience feedback

Reviewed on 07/04/2016

We use Glisser to present live demos, get audience feedback and create more engaging presentations. In short - it just works. Creating presentations is a breeze and delivering them is intuitive. Would recommend for anyone that wants to deliver presentations above and beyond a standard powerpoint.

Response from Glisser

Thanks for the review Jamie - glad you're finding Glisser useful.

Ashli L.

So awesome!!!

Reviewed on 13/02/2019

Pros

This was such an awesome tool to use in class! It helped me pay attention and really enhanced my learning of the material. I am so glad we use this!

Cons

I wish that I was able to change my answer after I click the choice. Sometimes I accidentally click the wrong one.

Response from Glisser

Thanks Ashli - great review!

Ability to change poll answers is an optional feature on our paid plans.

Thanks

Reanna F.

WOW

Reviewed on 28/01/2019

Pros

I like that it is an easy way to get a classroom involved in active learning.

Cons

I don't like that there is no option to change an answer once you've selected it.

Response from Glisser

Thanks for the review!

- Team Glisser

• Industry: Food & Beverages

Simple and effective presentation software

Reviewed on 18/09/2018

Pros

Allows for simple, easy, and effective presentation sharing. Ideal for both business and education.

Cons

There are a lack of experience enhancing features that make Glissr an essential tool for companies and educational institutions.

Response from Glisser

Thanks for the review. Would love to know your ideas for new features!

- The Glisser Team