iSpring Learn Reviews

iSpring Learn

The right LMS for your mission-critical project

4.5/5
4.3/5
4.6/5
4.8/5

Zoran

A user-friendly, powerful and cost-effective LMS

Reviewed on 11/07/2016

We have now been using iSpring products for three years and iSpring Learn has been the cornerstone of our e-learning courses.

iSpring Learn (their LMS) is simply an awesome solution. The User Management is easy to use and well organized. From creating and editing organizations, groups and users to branding your iSpring LMS account and setting e-commerce with PayPal to publishing into your account to generating a variety of reports and exporting them as Excel files or PDFs to localizing the portal into your language, iSpring Learn proves to be a must-have solution for organizations or institutions offering high-quality e-learning content.
A robust and versatile iSpring Suite add-in in PowerPoint makes the whole process enjoyable and requires no substantial skills from the user. With just a few essential PowerPoint skills you can create a stunning e-learning course and publish it to your LMS account with ease.
A recently introduced feature called the Learning Path gives you full control over the learning process enabling you to set different rules, permissions and navigations through the course content.
What we particularly like about iSpring Learn is the fact that it so versatile, powerful and reasonably priced. It's a cost-effective solution that has enabled us to create eye-catching courses which are extremely popular with our students on their personal computers, tablets or smartphones.
Last but not least, whether you are using an iSpring authoring tool or iSpring LMS, the support team is one of the best we have worked with. Whatever question you may have, there will always be someone answering your enquiry in next to no time.
We wholeheartedly recommend iSpring. Of all the different solutions we have tried so far, iSpring were the only to completely live up to our expectations.

Pros

ease of use, versatility, price, the Learning Path feature

Cons

would love it if it was possible to custom-design and brand the log-in page of your LMS account

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi, Zoran!
Thank you so much for writing this sincere feedback about iSpring Learn! We are sure it will be useful to anyone who is searching for an LMS at the moment!
We hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

Jill

Wow. Great LMS with OUTSTANDING support.

Reviewed on 26/03/2018

An on-line class that works!! Thank you for a great product and the most outstanding IT support team you could ask for. Three cheers for I Spring Suite/I Spring Learn!

Pros

It is hard to know where to begin. After experiencing a frustrating year for myself and my learners with another popular LMS, I am celebrating the move to I Spring Learn. The IT support is hands down-beyond outstanding. I am NOT a designer or IT professional but a Registered Nurse by trade and reached out for help a number of times as I developed and placed over 40 hours of content in a learning path. They have your back. Patient, fast, expert help and not just while you are testing as a potential new customer. They stay at your side through it all. After a year of incredible frustration with learning content not "completing" for learners; and no answers from the previous LMS, I Spring Learn saved the day. I love how easy it is to publish professional training materials right to the LMS and how learners can proceed through content problem free. The settings are easy to navigate for both the administrator and the student; the tutorials are plentiful, concise and well done and the gamification feature adds to the fun.
Thank you I Spring for your great products. It is just so easy to succeed with I Spring!

Cons

I have to reach for this....but if I could improve it; I would add the ability to put a picture in the background of my sign in page to spice things up a bit.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Thank you greatly for your positive feedback about iSpring Learn LMS and iSpring support team. We are sure that your review will be helpful to anyone looking for an e-Learning solution here on Capterra.
As per your feature request, could you please send it directly to [email protected]?
Thank you and keep up the great work! :)

Unprofessional Customer Support

Reviewed on 24/11/2021

Customer Support is not professional

Customer Support is not professional

Pros

Software is not bad for creation of elearning courses

Cons

Very poor customer service. I am a old customer of Ispring for more than 10 years. They sell life time software validity. Recently my maintenance plan expired. I asked them to change my mail id as my earlier id was not working properly. Surprisingly for changing email in their online account they need a maintenance plan. Quite unprofessional. I felt cheated.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi,

Thank you for posting a review and we're sorry to hear that your experience was not up to standards. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further.

Thanks a lot and keep up the great work! :)

Jolene

The Perfect LMS

Reviewed on 30/08/2022

iSpring has been a great tool for our organization's needs. I purchased it because of it's ease of use for our learners and it continues to deliver a simple approach to training. Learners should never have to fight to find or complete their learning. iSpring is a clear and simple option that provides value to both the learner and the administrator. It's not complicated, but robust enough to deliver everything we need and more. We actually feel our learning platform is a differentiator in our line of business and others in the industry have been impressed enough to ask us what we use.

Pros

We have used iSpring Learn for almost 3 years now. The original reason we purchased the tool is the same reason we stay with the tool - it's ease of use for our learners and the administrative functions it provides for our L&D team. The completion tracking, certificate generating, and reporting functions are vital to our goal of ensuring our learners are able to access and complete their learning easily and receive the appropriate credits.

Cons

Like any software, there are features that don't always meet our needs. But there isn't anything we haven't found a way to work around or take the time to better understand in order to operate and manage our learning within iSpring. It's not complicated or cumbersome to administer.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hello Jolene,

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We very much appreciate it.

It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution.

Keep up the great work! :)

Emily
  • Industry: Textiles

Customer Service

Reviewed on 19/05/2022

Pros

I spring learn in combination with I spring max works really well for us. There are so many things that you can do with it and I feel like I learn something new each day which comes down to the best thing about this product is the customer service support from the tech team. I have always easily been able to reach someone and get help. Unlike other software that only has community help forums etc. The tech people are awesome and I thank them a lot!

Cons

There are a few rules that you need to make sure you know about saving your projects. For example not renaming anything etc. that could break the link to the folder ispring creates. Now I know and there is no issues but if you aren't careful you can loose content. Side note the tech customer service is a valuable resource whenever you need anything. That's how I learned not to rename anything and making sure I move things the correct way not to lose content.

Janice

Very Pleased with iSpring and the Support Team.

Reviewed on 17/05/2021

I recently had an issue where we needed to produce a report for a user who we accidently deleted from the system. It was a serious HR issue where we needed to provide a report of the courses this individual had taken. However, we were not able to retrieve this report, because this person was deleted from the system. I contacted iSpring Support, and they responded right away, and tracked this report, and provided it that same day. I am extremely grateful for their efforts. This was very important to our company, and I was so glad to be able to provide this to our leadership team. Thank you, iSpring Customer Support.

Pros

iSpring Learn is extremely easy to set up and start training immediately, while at the same time producing high quality engaging courses. Integrates with power point, so the learning curve is fast while allowing for customization.

Cons

Nothing. Very pleased with the software.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hello Janice,

Thank you very much for posting your detailed review here on Capterra. We appreciate it tons!

It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly. Also, our tech support team always puts clients first - it's amazing that you had a positive experience!

F
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed and evaluated over 20 LMS products, iSpring Learn came on top of them all

Reviewed on 12/07/2016

My client - a very large training provider - hired me to research, review, and evaluate eLearning solutions for a country-wide multi-organization deployment. I reviewed over 20 LMS products including Adobe Captivate Prime, Docebo, LearnUpon, UpsideLMS, and selected the best 5 products for a comprehensive evaluation. iSpring Learn made it to the top 5 list. After spending a few days using all functions and features of each product I ranked each one based on its pros and cons and iSpring Learn was hands down the best LMS solution on the market today. I found its user interface straight forward and clean - no nested menus to get lost in. The user management component of iSpring Learn supports any size deployment from a handful of users to several tens of thousands in one central location. You can group users by organization so you can service multiple companies with one iteration. Course material is very versatile as it supports just about any format to be uploaded directly and you can have a course ready in seconds. The best part of iSpring Learn is its extensive Business Intelligence reporting capabilities. This is one aspect that sets it apart from its competitors.
During my evaluation of iSpring Learn I had a few technical questions and I used the chat feature on the website to ask them. To my amazement my questions were answered accurately within literally seconds not minutes of me typing them. The support staff are obviously very knowledgeable and responsive. No other company answered my questions that fast. I was so impressed with the technical support of iSpring that I felt compelled to write their CEO a thank you email.
I was supposed to recommend 3 LMS solutions to my client for them to choose from but after being amazed with iSpring Learn's power, versatility and simplicity I only recommended iSpring Learn and demonstrated it to my client who was sold on it immediately.

Pros

Extensive reporting, user management, user interface, dashboard design

Cons

None!

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful story :) We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with iSpring Learn LMS and we hope it keeps serving you and your clients very well!

Sergey

The best service for creating a training system and even more!

Reviewed on 17/03/2016

I work as a sales manager in an IT company. The main goal of my department is to increase employees' KPI and thus, grow the company's revenue. Three months ago we decided to implement an LMS to automate the studying process (including courses, tests and video lectures) and to save time on the assessment of employees' knowledge.
One of the things that I immediately appreciated about iSpring Learn was that it can be customized to corporate identity, which gives users the feeling that it's their company's original service. Plus, it's very convenient that employees can have individual access details. I also like that certificates are generated and sent out automatically, for example, when an employee has successfully passed a test on sales techniques. Also the possibility to discuss published materials allows us to perfect them along the way.
In the past I developed content with PowerPoint, Excel and other programs. I had to spend a lot of time on content authoring, renewing and even sharing. With iSpring Learn, the whole conception of e-Learning management has changed for me. I simply uploaded the existing materials to iSpring Learn, which, to my great joy, has a powerful set of reports. Why is that so important? Because analyzing employees' virtual and real results allows me to trace the connection between e-Learning and the company's success. Plus, iSpring Learn saved me a lot of time, which I now use for communicating with clients and colleagues.

iSpring Learn helped me achieve all the goals I set. This LMS met all my strict demands, which I've carefully cultivated over the last 10 years. My scale of employees' competence consists of knowledge of the product, internal corporate standards, and different sales techniques. The fourth key element is the result, which often relies on the first three elements. Now I have the opportunity to keep track of employee's progress and to provide them with various materials according to their individual needs. Personalized e-Learning has proven to be very effective in my company. After all, there's no need to reinvent the wheel, that's why I trust experts of e-Learning software.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hello, Sergey!
Thank you very much for sharing your success story. We thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
We are sure that it will be of a great use to anybody, who visits capterra.com resource in order to find the perfect software for their needs.

Justin
  • Industry: Management Consulting

From a Powerpoint Expert

Reviewed on 24/08/2020

Developing online training modules - the interface allows me to focus on the content rather than the software.

However, I would like to see two tiers of features - possibly, a Basic and Advanced mode, so that as I progress along, I can get more advanced features, like tracking variables in QuizMaster (other than the score)

Pros

As someone very familiar with Powerpoint, iSpring Suite minimized my time relearning a new interface. I could get to the important tasks quicker.

Cons

The "uncanny valley" effect - the interface is so similar to Powerpoint, but not exactly. Therefore, when certain features are different or not present, it can be unexpected and frustrating.
For example, the ability to edit points for a shape, or how copy-and-paste doesn't work the same way (need to use "insert picture from clipboard"

Adobe Learning Manager and Articulate 360

Reasons for Switching to iSpring Learn

I'm familiar with Powerpoint

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Justin,
Thank you so very much for posting your detailed review of iSpring here on Capterra! Happy to hear that it fits you needs nicely.
And mentioning uncanny valley is a very gentle way of saying that the interface is confusing sometimes :) I will definitely forward this info up the chain.
Keep up the great work and if anything else pops up, please share with the support team by sending a message to [email protected]. Thank you!

David
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Easy to use!

Reviewed on 07/12/2020

This is my first in-depth experience with an LMS and I am very satisfied. The customer service response is amazing and is very critical to me. Very often, I need a solution right away and the tech support have been very creative when helping find a solution.

Pros

I love the simple interface. Has all the features I need without the confusion.

Cons

The reports generated do not have a company logo and does not look very professional without it. Signature capture on the app and displaying that on the reports would also help with authenticity.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi David,
It's great to hear that you are happy with iSpring solution. Hope it keeps serving you well :)
As per your Cons, could you please send the details to [email protected]? One of our specialists will be more than happy to look into your case.

Lupita
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Overall very satisfied with this product.

Reviewed on 17/05/2017

Looks more professional and it is easier to use than our previous programs.

Looks more professional and it is easier to use than our previous programs.

Pros

All the different functionalities available, the report design/layout, and how easy it is to upload training modules.

Cons

Report Features:

a) sometimes the user activity reports are pulled in a "landscape" layout, rather than portrait; and will waste more paper when printing in landscape. iSpring does not provide a fix on that, we never know what layout the system will choose.

b) Not sure why iSpring provides the option of emailing reports to groups. I accidentally picked a group once and a users training report went to all the people in that group; it was not only embarrassing, but it cause lots of confusion and distrust.

c) I wish iSpring would create a report where we can pull any and all users that have taken a specific training module during a specific time period. We need a report with all user names, date training was taken and their scores.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi, Lupita!
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about iSpring Learn. We greatly appreciate it.
As per your feature reports, your dedicated manager will get back to you with further assistance. Hope that helps!

Kate
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 02/03/2020

My overall experience has been very positive. The process of uploading and assigning training is very simple, and gathering reports is even better now with the recent upgrades.

Pros

This LMS is so easy to use. Uploading training and deploying to employees is a seamless process. The reports have recently been updated to provide additional detail about learners' course completion.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this software.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Kate,
Thanks a lot for your kind words about iSpring! We appreciate it tons! Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

João

iSpring Learn | Improving Worker's Quality Greatly

Reviewed on 06/02/2020

iSpring Learn has been one of my best experiences with services of this type and everything included in here is the best possible experience that you can have if you are in the market for making your company better, and we all know that everyone is in that market.

Pros

iSpring Learn is great to get new employees or even old ones to learn the nuances of any business offering tools that can allow you to use customized courses and immense forms of training, from the sales and communication department to working with new products and tools. It's truly a great service if you are in need of something that allows you to improve your worker's knowledge and ability to perform a better job.

Cons

Nothing to dislike here, training is easy and intuitive and it's presented in a clean and methodical way that you are always in reach of the information and data you need.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hello Jo?o,
THANK YOU so much for your kind words about iSpring products and service and for posting such a detailed review of iSpring here on Capterra!
if you have any questions, don't hesitate to send them to [email protected]. One of our specialist will be more than happy to address them!
Hope iSpring keeps serving you well! :)

Vincent

Great Customer support

Reviewed on 04/12/2019

Pros

The support departement really takes their time to help you.

Cons

They really try to push you to their newer versions.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hello Vincent,
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about iSpring here on Capterra. We very much appreciate it :) Hope it keeps serving you well!
As per your "Cons", you are more than welcome to use the version of iSpring that you have, however in this case we can't guarantee that the output files will be compatible with the latest version of Windows, MS Office and browsers. That's why we highly recommend using the latest one. Hope that helps!

Claudio Daniel
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Excellent tool to deliver worldclass training, quite easy and instintive to use.

Reviewed on 09/01/2018

It is a powerful tool to make sure that your colleagues are competent to deliver their job. It is an absolute must to have it!

Pros

You can easyly prepare lectures, deliver them, check student progress, receive feedback. I am quite happy with the system!

Cons

If the student computer is not up-to-date, sometimes it can be that the invitation goes to the spam.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Claudio,
Thank you very for submitting your sincere review about iSpring Learn. We greatly appreciate it and hope that it keeps serving you well :)

Josephine
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Great product; extremely intuitive interface for both end users and administrators

Reviewed on 28/06/2018

Pros

The pricing structure is very economical for small to medium sized companies - only users who have logged into the system count as an active user. The free mobile app with offline feature is a huge win for my sales team, as it allows them to take training on-the-go.

Cons

The webinar feature does not observe daylight savings. Also, the automatic notifications from the system are limited in terms of types and flexibility for customization.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Josephine,
Thank you very much for sharing your opinion about iSpring Learn LMS! Could you please also forward your feature requests to [email protected]? Our specialists will be happy to work on them with our Product Development team.
Hope iSpring keeps serving you well! :)

Gwen
  • Industry: Environmental Services
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Easy to use program at the right cost!

Reviewed on 30/05/2019

Customer service is excellent and responsive. The help videos and tutorials walk you through new tools and tips. Overall, I highly recommend this software!

Pros

This software is reasonably priced and fits our program budget. It has an incredibly clean display that is easy for users to navigate. Many of our participants are new to online learning, so it was essential to be user friendly. We have used this software for 2 years, and have had positive experience with our participants. Additionally, it was easy as an administrator to learn and create an interactive course. We have been very happy with our investment and look forward to developing more courses on iSpring.

Cons

The reports that are produced are excellent and typically share the information we want. But since the reports are auto-generated, sometimes it lacks some flexibility in what I am looking for. I have found a way around it, but I do sometimes wish there was a bit more ability to adapt the reports.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hello Gwen,
Thank you tons for sharing your positive experience on working with iSpring with the Capterra audience.
We are pretty sure it will be useful to anyone looking for a solution for eLearning :)

Claudio

Aviation Safety Advisor

Reviewed on 20/01/2020

Ispringlearn enables me to prepare and deliver awesome training and checking computer baed-training authoring.

Pros

It is an amazing tool for organizing learning. People like very much, easy to use at all stages of the training management cycle.

Cons

At the bigining it took me sometime to understand learning path feature. Then, I discover a whole set of useful features which enable my customer to comply with aviation safety regulations.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Claudio,
Thank you greatly for sharing your feedback! We are extremely happy to hear that iSpring suits your needs perfectly.
Hope that iSpring keeps serving you well! :)

Jihun

Very good customer service

Reviewed on 28/12/2022

Until now, I feel great system to help my job as a flight crew training team manager. Especially, if some problem encountered, agents show up a moment later like Superman-hero.Thank you very much, customer service team!!

Pros

Easy to create online course as needed in flight crew training.

Cons

I guess we can use more of interactions or role-play.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Jihun, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We appreciate it tons. Our tech support team always puts clients first - it's amazing that you had a positive experience! We also hold weekly webinar series where we share iSpring tips and tricks and help easily get started with eLearning: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/webinars Maybe this information can help you use our authoring tool for more cases :)

Mina
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Training

Reviewed on 09/11/2018

I am a training Manager and this will help me a lot to post modules and update team on the updates

Pros

user friendly, easy to access, the app that can be downloaded on the phone.

Cons

expensive, not be able to download the quiz maker on different computers using the same account

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Mina,
Thanks a lot for your kind words about iSpring!
Hope it keeps serving you well :)

Miguel Angel
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Great integrated software and good customer support

Reviewed on 22/12/2021

Good overall but came across to some issues in translating material for content and quizzes, option that it is not available in iSpring but it is clearly needed.

Pros

I like the seamless integration with the Learning Management platform and power point

Cons

I think it is necessary to integrate captions and translations to other languages not only in the quizzes but for the course itself. More clarity on the metrics of trainees after they have completed the training is very recommended and needed.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hello Miguel Angel,

Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution.

We don't have translations to other languages in our plans for this year. But thank you for your question, your comment will be delivered to our PD team.

Matt
  • Industry: Automotive

A great platform!

Reviewed on 27/05/2022

Very easy and smooth, especially with the help from the engineers like Kasey!

Very easy and smooth, especially with the help from the engineers like Kasey!

Pros

It is easy to use to create courses through PowerPoint integration

Cons

I haven't found any yet, I am still getting used to some of the features

yoganandh

Ispring tool is used in many ways to our organisation

Reviewed on 20/04/2018

Pros

Ispring suite which has many advantages, As technical writer we can use this tool for creating many info graphics, Technical Quiz, Video presentations etc. Because of this tool we have benefited as an organisation level.

Cons

Till now, we did not come across any issues to report and share the feedback. Once we utilise fully we will be able to share few, if any.

Alvaro

iSpring Learn user's review

Reviewed on 31/10/2016

I use to manager some virtual learning environment and I recommend iSpring Learn because it is so functional and simple. The mobile compatibility is very important nowadays and iSpring Learn is perfect to accomplish it. 99% I need in a LMS iSpring Learn provides, the commonly activities the students do are covered and are very simple to access.

Pros

Its easy interface.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hello, Alvaro!
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about using iSpring Learn LMS.
We appreciate it greatly :)
Keep up the awesome work!

Rob

Happy iSpring User

Reviewed on 19/11/2020

Pros

The ability to upload our personal training documents.

Cons

Not the most intuitive software suite, eg: what's the difference between a course and a module, and why can't I automatically reassign a course, but not a module?

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Rob,
Thanks a lot for posting your kind words about iSpring software here on Capterra. It's incredibly nice to hear that you a happy iSpring user! Keep up the great work!
In case you have any questions, please submit them directly to iSpring Support team - [email protected]. Our specialists will be happy to guide you through.