Avast Business Pro Plus

4.2/5

819 Software options

Maryorie H.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Efficient, fast antivirus, provides security and protection, safeguards important information.

Reviewed on 15/07/2018

With the constant use of internet and social networks, the antivirus protects the information, and in the daily work it is required to download many documents or files, so that it blocks immediately and does not allow download those that are damaged, and that could cause greater damage to the PC.

Pros

It is an antivirus that detects malicious software that is in the cloud with a lot of speed, it provides security to the information of those who access the networks from the internal part of the institution, which in our case is a state institution, so Wi-Fi networks are public. It allows that the PCs in the different departments or computer centers remain protected from unscrupulous people who seek access to private information, protecting the ticket trays. He is constantly checking the behavior of the programs that are used daily, which allows him to detect the viruses, and makes scans and cleaning at the moment that eliminates them immediately. And it can be used in any type of organization, and even in personal PCs.

Cons

Usually the problems are installation, because you have to meet minimum system requirements. Another thing that is presented is with the components of the program, which in some cases the state stops, and does not allow it to start from the user interface, because the files or disk entries, system folder or registry Windows are damaged, which requires advanced technical knowledge to correct.

Mohamed O.

Reviewed on 25/09/2019

Avast .. you got my back ­čśü

Pros

Avast is really the best anti virus and malware software i have ever used.
It is very easy to use and very effective in protection of your PC. I'm using the business version at home and the internet security version for home PC.

Cons

Nothing much except for few false positive alarms for some files.

Reasons for Choosing Avast Business Pro Plus

Stronger security and very light weight and uses less cpu and ram
Ceyhun M.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Efficient protection that every business needs

Reviewed on 25/09/2018

Overall I strongly recommend Avast to any business type. Because for today annual or monthly fees may seem higher to you, but considering the risk and results of any infections it worth to buy Avast.

Pros

I was using Avast on my personal computer since many years and at work I convinced our director to switch to a better security. Avast has proven its reliability and effeiciency with advanced and realtime protection from multiple threads. What I like in avast is smart prediction feature which protect our servers and computers from dangerous infections before their attack. With a strong firewall avast always detects all activity on our server and computers and keeps dangerous malware and softwares away from us. Security is the main priority of all businesses and in order to keep their future ideas in a safe place Avast is the main solution for any business type. Before Avast I was afraid to attach any flash drive to work computer. Because most viruses use flash drives. But now when there is a suspicios flash drive I attach it to my computer very confidently thanks to Avast. Because it immediately detects and prevents dangerous viruses and suspicious behaviours.

Cons

Sometimes Avast acts skeptical than normal and prevents me visiting some websites and installing some apps. Maybe such apps are not dangerous but some part of their algorithm seem suspicious and can steal information. Therefore avast prevents me installing such kind of apps.

Andy K.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

A much more powerful option than traditional antivirus providing maximum security.

Reviewed on 28/10/2018

The computer security is very important especially in the company where many resources are managed through the computer, therefore having a software of this category allows to provide the necessary protection for the protection of the integrity of the organization and thus be able to perform the everyday activities without any problem and provide.

Pros

A simple interface, more complex functions and intelligent analysis that allows to maintain security at its highest levels as well as the integrity not only of the information but also of the equipment, one of the aspects that interests me most and I like is the secure connection, eliminate permanent files which many recover and perhaps for the company is no longer important or for the user but can contain confidential information, which with this product is eliminated once and for all and another particular aspect is to navigate with security very important today in especially when dealing with financial operations.

Cons

With respect to the reports are not very complete, the board is very simple is good at first but then it is not very useful to be a professional version lacks a little power to ensure maximum protection, however I think they are the only details, there are tests of vulnerability that have been applied to see the efficiency and this product obtained very good results.

Lisa D.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Avast for Business rocks

Reviewed on 03/10/2018

I would recommend avast as we have not had problems with it and it is very affordable!

Pros

Avast for Business is very simple to install and get up and roll with it. Once you become a customer, you log in at business.avast.com and send out an email to your employees to download and install. You can also login and download once in front of that computer. Then you start getting notices about computers that are not in compliance or that have not checked in in so many days. It comes preloaded with tasks that you can modify or create your own set of rules. It can tell you if a computer has not scanned and how many days it has been since a scan has taken place on that computer. You have to ability to set up to download to a server that pushes out to each computer in your active directory.

Cons

The only fault I can find and I am not sure that this fault is only because I am not doing something right. I work in a school that wipes their computers clean at the end of the year and re-installs the software. I manually do this on each one through windows 10 but it removes the software and I have to reinstall it on each one. There may be a solution to that I don't know of.

Hafizah S.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Complete protection from Avast

Reviewed on 24/08/2021

Pros

I like Avast Business Antivirus Pro is simple to set up and that all of the files are safe from viruses or anything else that might disrupt the company's systems and operations. In addition, the user interface (UI) simplifies the process of using, diagnosing, understanding, and taking action with the program.

Cons

When dealing with quarantine files, it may be a little trigger-happy, and it typically just deletes them without a second thought. However, regular files are occasionally identified as threats by the filtering system and i had to check manually by my self to see if the files is correctly been flag as a threat.

Zuhairah A.

Reliable anti-virus software

Reviewed on 09/07/2021

Pros

Starting with Avast Business is really easy, thanks to the simple configuration and minimal dashboard design that make it easy to navigate around to find the tools that i need. It protect me from viruses and malicious website content, as it will scanned the website first before it us loaded on my web browser.

Cons

There are too many bloatware software that are coming with the installation of this software. I just need a simple anti-virus software that protect my computer, and it will be nice if they informing user before they loaded my computer with the add-on software. It has making my computer really slow.

Eyamir U.

All the protection concentrated in a single software, provides excellent security, total...

Reviewed on 22/05/2018

Keep my computer safe from malicious software and viruses. Which is very important because my information is my asset

Pros

That your cloud-based threat prevention model provides
 automatic updates to incorporate protection in real time without practically affecting system resources. In addition to Avast's machine learning and the world's largest threat detection network, protection is constantly evolving, so it detects new threats quickly and keeps the computer safe. As for the servers, it protects them with Sharepoint and Exchange to ensure that malicious files do not enter the network or are shared. Analyze actively: files, URLs and email attachments to protect your business from malicious software, spyware, ransomware and many more threats. It offers a powerful customizable Firewall that stops unwanted visitors. It does not require as many resources for PC Processor Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 that it admits the instructions of SSE2. 256 MB of RAM. 2 GB of free hard disk space and is compatible with all versions of Windows from Xp to 10, for servers 512 MB of RAM, 2 GB of free space on the hard disk, compatible Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Server 2016 ( except Server Core), Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 (except Server Core), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (except Server Core). It is also compatible with Operational Systems:
Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)
Mac OS X 10.9.x .

Cons

Actually the limitation comes if you do not have a good internet speed which can cause slowness and failures at the time of updates, and PCs if they can put the system a little slow

• Industry: Oil & Energy

Complete Antivirus Protection

Reviewed on 04/08/2018

Pros

Avast has always been our go-to for safeguarding valuable information at the endpoint, email, server and network level. ItÔÇÖs a powerful antivirus protection package that effectively detects malicious software and efficiently takes care of the issue realtime. It even notifies us of any suspicious activity, website or drive that may be putting our data at risk.
Their model for having cloud-based threat prevention allows my system to be free from the burden of running the program locally and also provides updates as the software continues to evolve.

Cons

I suppose one drawback would be that, unlike other products in the market, they do not offer Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus for Linux distribution yet.

Peter D.

A powwerful tool for overall cyber protection for organizations.

Reviewed on 30/07/2019

Avast Business Antivirus protects our devices and working files from any kind of virus eruption in our systems. It made our servers secured and enables protection from any removable devices.

Pros

Avast Business Antivirus have lots of improved features for extra efficient security of devices and servers, With the helpful this tool, we are able to secure our work from malware attacks. It also eradicates the viruses from the devices with complete scans and ensure system security.

Cons

This edition of Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus definitely comes with a bit expensive package. But all the features and tools are definitely worth every buck. Due to more complex and efficient working, this tool requires more advance computers for efficient working.

Steve M.

Avast Business Antivirusus pros and cons

Reviewed on 02/05/2018

The paid version is way better than the free version in my opinion and it comes with more options for you to utilize.

Pros

This is the only antiviruse I use it is installed on all my devices. I am a simple person who likes simple apps that do what they are supposed to do which is what this app does. It does not ever slow down my device when doing its thing either in the background or doing a full scan. It gives me the option to choose what I want to do with harmful files it finds. It also has a few various options that could help you to optimize your device with.

Cons

The only thing I could think of that I wish it had is there is no fire wall or anti spam feature. Also I wish they had more features to choose from to help with how device operates, such as duplicate file finder and defrag options. I still recommend to everyone but that is just me.

Alfredo R.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Works great once you get it installed

Reviewed on 22/02/2019

It works great once you get past the initial install headache. I haven't used all the features but I hope do to so soon. Overall the current version is a great 1.0 release and is definitely past the beta phase. I did software for a good decade and one thing we focused on is making sure clients got the keys in their hands immediately (Install was a breeze). I would recommend adding a prereq checker so that the user can know remotely or locally what needs updating or what can prevent the agent from installing.

Pros

I like being able to monitor and manage agents remotely. Makes life much easier if everything works as expected.

Cons

Upgrading from the free version or installing the pro version was a nightmare. Nothing worked. After hours of troubleshooting I gave us and just enabled the microsoft one. After a few weeks I got back to it, updates all patches, cleaned the previous version of avast, made sure there were no pending installs, no applications were open and it finally installed. To date, I believe I still have one machine running microsoft since i uninstalled the basic version after avast expired the free version.

Kathan M.

Best Antivirus for Business Users

Reviewed on 27/04/2020

Pros

consumes low resources lightweight, budget-friendly, overall comes with good protection

Cons

sometimes it shows the false alarm for not infected files

Maxwell S.

Simply the best antivirus

Reviewed on 05/02/2019

Incredible protection at great prices, with the best software and abilities to stay out of your life when you don't want to see it, but know it is always there protecting you.

Pros

This antivirus software is truly brilliant. It will intervene when needed, and be so unobtrusive that you forget it is there. With antivirus software, this is ideal to me. There are never any popups that mess with your screen, and the level of protection is just superb

Cons

Truthfully, there is nothing I dislike about this software. I recommend it to everybody I know. I would suppose parts of the user interface may benefit from evaluation and change, if I had to name one aspect I didn't like.

Joseph N.
  • Industry: Accounting

Stay Protected from Data Destroyers

Reviewed on 03/11/2018

Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus should be a tool in every business.

Pros

Avast has made an incredible step in fighting malicious softwares, virus attacks and also web based attacks on personal and business data. With the Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus, you will be sure that your data and gadgets are safe, from both the off line harm and online attacks. The software is one that have given me ultimate security even from the web, as it offers protection on my emails, downloads and even cloud data. The software offers me real time protection, such that even when connected to the Internet, my data remains safe. It has also protected my gadgets from malicious data that are sometimes stored in removable storage devices such as flash drives, which I happen to use quite a lot. I am always confident that even as I transfer data from one gadget to another, I remain protected. More to that, I am protected at my workplace, and the firewall protection that Avast has offered in my business has ensured safety of business data and information. It is a very easy to install and use software that requires not much expertise and one that will be compatible on most devices.

Cons

The software has not presented much cons. However, it has quite a number of ad ons.

Brandon M.

My pros and cons of using Avast for Business software

Reviewed on 06/04/2018

The new and improved malware and viruses detection is awesome and I feel awesome in keeping your pc safe from unwanted and harmful files. i recommend everyone to try this software and it has a incredible password manager

Pros

First of all I love how you can install it on any device you use and it will not interfere or slow up whatever device you are using while its running or checking for unwanted files. It does what it is supposed to do. It also has a lot of features like a password manager which really helps me manage my passwords because I have so many of them. that is one of my favorite features. It is very user friendly as far as I am concerned.

Cons

There is only a few negative things I could think of to say about this software which is a good thing. It does not have its own Firewall to help block unwanted files and there is no anti spam feature, that would make it that much cooler if there was. Other than that I like using this software and recommend it to everyone.

Christopher R.
  • Used for 2+ years

Fast as well as effective tool that offers great ways for protection of computers

Reviewed on 21/11/2018

Superb Antivirus software I have ever used. Its advantages are really unpredictable and I would say essential for running business perfectly and safely.

Pros

It is the most powerful and effective software that offers excellent protection solutions. The most favorite thing that I would like to highlight here is that our important data remain secure with the help of automatically schedule screening feature. So we do not need to worry about the loss of data. The most interesting part of this software is that when several Antivirus software fail to detect malware then surely Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus is the best solution to overcome this main issue so it is no less than a blessing for us.

Cons

Our company has been using this Avast Antivirus for years. it is the great software that does not let us see any kind of issue It is advanced developed software. The only complain I am having with this software is that sometimes while running program for scanning, my system gets slow. But this is not a big deal.

Rafael C.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Avast - your best security solution

Reviewed on 10/05/2020

Avast is a great solution from the small to big enterprise. The tool is fast, easy to use and extremely simple for any user. The software is powerful and detect many levels of virus, malware and other issues to your machine. I strongly reccomend this solution.

Pros

Avast is a great enterprise responsible for developing antivirus software. Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus is a great solution, excellent price and extremely scalable for any company. The tool is fast, great detection level and extremely easy-to-use.

Cons

Sometimes the software can emit a false positive for detection. The interface could be simpler and lighter.

Kalhari R.

One of the best anti virus softwares

Reviewed on 30/12/2018

I've been using Avast for all my devices personal and work related.

Pros

Avast protects our computers and mobile device without any intervention from us and inform us when some harmful application have infected the system. And this application doesn't have unnecessary pop-ups or other notifications, it works very quietly compared to other anti virus applications.

Cons

This application needs constant updates to keep up to date with new viruses and this means it needs a internet connection and use lot of data. And sometime avast tend to delete or quarantine some useful application claiming that they are viruses.

Shelby H.

Avast outbeats most of its competitors!

Reviewed on 22/07/2019

WITH AVAST I CAN KNOW THAT ALL OF MY COMPUTER REPAIR CUSTOMERS HAVE SAFE COMPUTERS FREE OF VIRUSES

Pros

Avast has also been a go to for our computer repair shop. It may not rank as high on the top 10 lists as others such as Norton or Mcafee but I personally believe Avast runs less disk space, finds and removes the viruses the best. It is the only antivirus I use for my computer repair customers and also for our data recovery servers to stay safe.

Cons

The only thing I dont like is that it does not rank as high as it should on the top 10 anti virus softwares of 2019

Genesis M.

the most complete antivirus

Reviewed on 17/06/2018

Pros

can perform from a specific scan, as well as the whole system in general, is also an antivirus that works super fast, since one of its qualities is that scanning reduces the number of files that must be analyzed by 80% since the previously tested applications keep it as safe unless they are modified, when it finds a virus, it processes it automatically, without the need for the operator to do it, which keeps our computer protected

Cons

honestly I do not see any disadvantage, since it is a quite complete antirvirus, and that it adapts to all types of users

Manuel G.

The best antivirus I have ever used

Reviewed on 17/05/2018

In my opinion avast offers the best protection and it doesn't slow down my computer at all, it is wonderful.

Pros

I love avast, it is the best antivirus I have ever used, it offers all of the protection that other options available such as norton, avg, kaspersky and others offer but doesn't eat as much RAM memory, my computer stays as fast as ever. It will protect you from almost any threat and it's database is updated all the time.

Cons

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about avast, it is such a wonderful antivirus that doesn't slow down my pc.

Gloria F.

the most complete free antivirus that I have used

Reviewed on 14/06/2018

keep my computer clean and safe against any threat that appears on the web

Pros

it's free, and to be, it's one of the most complete antivirus

detects computer threats of all kinds, in Heuristic mode

It has 8 shields of protection and

very effective, it detects a lot of viruses and blocks them when browsing the internet.

Cons

the only thing that I personally find annoying is the noise it makes when it detects a threat, but in general it is a very complete software that allows me to keep my computer clean and safe

Ibrahim S.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Avast is becoming an even more interesting choice

Reviewed on 04/01/2021

My experience was a positive one, the software did everything expected from it. It is obvious that the software is well built and every year it is getting even better. Way to go.

Pros

It was great that it did not eat a big chunk of my CPU and RAM as some other software did,
I liked the User Interface
The functionality of the software and detection rate
The ease of set up and use

Cons

The existence of so many options in the software is great but it can get a bit confusing sometimes.
I think Avast can make the price a bit more affordable

• Industry: Automotive

Safety first, do not look back.

Reviewed on 23/05/2019

This tool makes you comfortable while you are using your computer. In my business experience, overall 3 years, thanks to the tool I did not experience any failure/detect. Although sometimes you can feel that is too much restrictive, you should be sure that it is only thinking your safety and never allows any other thing to disturb your working environment.It gives you very understandable warnings just to prevent you and your work.

Pros

You do not feel if it is working or not, never disturbs/decrease your PC performance.

Cons

Too restrictive with especially internet usage.