Avast Ultimate Business Security Reviews

Avast Ultimate Business Security

Comprehensive cybersecurity and patch automation for SMB

4.3/5

Have your Files free of Malware and Viruses

Reviewed on 30/05/2019

Avast is an amazing anti-virus that every computer user should have

Avast is an amazing anti-virus that every computer user should have

Pros

A very easy to install protection against virus and malware, Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus is a Must-Have software for not only businesses but also every computer user.
Avast is compatible with most Operating Systems, making it for every person.
Secondly, the software is cheap to purchase and very easy to maintain.
The user can install the software without the help of an expert, making installation cost zero.
Thirdly, using the software is as easy as clicking on the "Run-Check" button, leaving the software to check any problems in the system, and clicking "Fix" button once the checking is done.
Further, the software is very reliable in detecting issues not only in the PC storage space but also threats that can be picked up from the internet, as it has a powerful firewall feature. With the firewall, the user can connect and browse files via a network connection without any worry.
When using external storage facilities and devices, the software is able to run an auto-check on these devices to ensure they do not infect the computer. If any threats are found, the software autocorrects them.
It is a very reliable, convenient and efficient antivirus for both online and offline files.

Cons

So far, I have not come across drawbacks of the Avast software

Karl Rodrigue
  • Industry: Entertainment

excellent antivirus and not expensive

Reviewed on 16/07/2021

avast business protects my work and my data. I am a producer when my mixing sessions stay clean and not be damaged by malware

Pros

when i was a student i protected my computer with avast e even today i still use it. as we often say we do not change a winning team

Cons

the noise which is the most annoying but it is to warn me of intrusions even if it is painful but it has its good side

Norton AntiVirus

Reasons for Switching to Avast Ultimate Business Security

the interface is what appealed to me. it was easy to learn and updated them quite often which made me feel safe

Not the best antivirus of the market

Reviewed on 22/04/2020

We switched from another software looking for full protection of our laptops, and, since we switched, we had no problems at all, however, pricing is not very competitive

Pros

Protect your laptop from malware, virus, trojans and others. Since we installed it, we had no problems regarding viruses.

Cons

This software uses almost all your laptop resources, and every now and then it has an annoying pop up that comes doing noise and, if you are working in silence, it might distract you, also pro version is quite expensive for the features that offers

Abdullah
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Technology for mordern world

Reviewed on 29/12/2020

Though it updated several times to make it more relaiable against mordern threads, i feel completely safe and relaxed by using this software. I can say my business is secured by their reliable help and support. Hope to see this software in top leading positions among all other software.

Pros

I like its easy operational activities and i like its eye catching appearence. I can make everything secure by this application and i feel secured about their modesty.

Cons

Sometimes it become hard to find what i am searching otherwise i am happy with this software.

Donald

Powerful antivirus

Reviewed on 25/07/2019

Pros

The agressive update policy keep Avast current every day and fast. The software while being extremely powerful is designed in such a way that it does not drain your system resources, superior product

Cons

Absolutely no negatives regarding Avast... powerful and efficien

Barış

Protect your computers with Avast

Reviewed on 04/06/2022

It was installed on computers to protect internal computers and used for control, control and protection.

Pros

The application is easy to use. The interface is user friendly. Intrusion detection systems, firewall control, access control permissions in the application are extremely helpful in protecting your computer.

Cons

The features of the application are very good, but it can cause some stuttering problems on the loaded computers because it works in the background all the time.

Greg

Best security suite for the money

Reviewed on 04/05/2019

Great security at reasonable prices.

Great security at reasonable prices.

Pros

Layered security including web security, content filtering, endpoint protection and backup all in 1 product.

Cons

Nothing. It works as described. So far so good.

Reasons for Switching to Avast Ultimate Business Security

It was recommended. Does everything for good price.
Saeed
  • Industry: Accounting

Simple and easy to use

Reviewed on 03/03/2020

As self employed I needed to ensure my system is secure, as I keep a lot of data. It was essential to have a good anti virus program.

Pros

Sets up quickly, has a decent array of products for a fairly competitive price. Runs quietly in the background with not much intrusion. Very slick interface as well. The product also came highly rated on reviews, so even pleased with the purchase so far.

Cons

So far - nothing has been missing, and no faults so can't really say there is anything I don't like.

Bitdefender GravityZone

Reasons for Switching to Avast Ultimate Business Security

On the basis of reading different reviews, and trying to work out the better product.
Eugenio
Eugenio
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

REVIEW Avast

Reviewed on 23/06/2022

I think it is an acceptable product for endpoint protection, as long as it is complemented by another cybersecurity product.

Pros

a world-renowned product, great prestige, overall does its job at a reasonable cost

Cons

we had a large number of false positive detections, so we did not look for other alternatives

AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Reasons for Choosing Avast Ultimate Business Security

pricing and costs

Reasons for Switching to Avast Ultimate Business Security

higher reputation in the market
Andy
Andy
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

A much more powerful option than traditional antivirus providing maximum security.

Reviewed on 28/10/2018

The computer security is very important especially in the company where many resources are managed through the computer, therefore having a software of this category allows to provide the necessary protection for the protection of the integrity of the organization and thus be able to perform the everyday activities without any problem and provide.

Pros

A simple interface, more complex functions and intelligent analysis that allows to maintain security at its highest levels as well as the integrity not only of the information but also of the equipment, one of the aspects that interests me most and I like is the secure connection, eliminate permanent files which many recover and perhaps for the company is no longer important or for the user but can contain confidential information, which with this product is eliminated once and for all and another particular aspect is to navigate with security very important today in especially when dealing with financial operations.

Cons

With respect to the reports are not very complete, the board is very simple is good at first but then it is not very useful to be a professional version lacks a little power to ensure maximum protection, however I think they are the only details, there are tests of vulnerability that have been applied to see the efficiency and this product obtained very good results.

Adrian

Premium antivirus

Reviewed on 24/04/2020

It's necessary to have Avast or other Antivirus installed, with Avast you can have the trust of a well known industrie leader.

Pros

Avast is a premium antivirus, with many features and it really helps to keep your computer or mobile device safe. It has many extras to protect you against malware, it also can keep your password safe and be integrated with the most popular internet browsers.

Cons

Some features, like computer clenup or VPN services are not included, you can get this and more services by buying another license.

AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Reasons for Choosing Avast Ultimate Business Security

I was searching for something more complete
Ceyhun
Ceyhun
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Efficient protection that every business needs

Reviewed on 25/09/2018

Overall I strongly recommend Avast to any business type. Because for today annual or monthly fees may seem higher to you, but considering the risk and results of any infections it worth to buy Avast.

Pros

I was using Avast on my personal computer since many years and at work I convinced our director to switch to a better security. Avast has proven its reliability and effeiciency with advanced and realtime protection from multiple threads. What I like in avast is smart prediction feature which protect our servers and computers from dangerous infections before their attack. With a strong firewall avast always detects all activity on our server and computers and keeps dangerous malware and softwares away from us. Security is the main priority of all businesses and in order to keep their future ideas in a safe place Avast is the main solution for any business type. Before Avast I was afraid to attach any flash drive to work computer. Because most viruses use flash drives. But now when there is a suspicios flash drive I attach it to my computer very confidently thanks to Avast. Because it immediately detects and prevents dangerous viruses and suspicious behaviours.

Cons

Sometimes Avast acts skeptical than normal and prevents me visiting some websites and installing some apps. Maybe such apps are not dangerous but some part of their algorithm seem suspicious and can steal information. Therefore avast prevents me installing such kind of apps.

Julia
Julia

Easy to use & understand anti-bad stuff for computers

Reviewed on 03/03/2019

It helps keep the computers in smooth working order. It is easy for users to perform their own small maintenance. Avast essentially protects the network, our computers, and data safe from large threats. Our computers have been running more smoothly which lets us be more efficient because of less technical difficulties caused by outside security threats. I recommend Avast to anyone with a computer.

Pros

It is very easy to use and it is pleasing to look at. When searching on the internet, it tells you with a red or green symbol if the website is sketchy. It even lists some of the tracking cookies from websites. For people that aren't extremely brought up in computer terms, Avast makes it easy to understand what is going on. On a regular basis, make sure you do a full-system scan or whenever the computer is feeling a bit bugged. I recommend this program for anyone with a computer because it doesn't take up too much memory or RAM to effect the speed of using the computer.

Cons

I wish when there was a scan completed, the description of infections would take you or show you where on the computer it is located. It shows the code, but not if it is an application or support file and the extension is cut with elipses because of the length limit. An option to see more information for a particular infection would be nice.

Lisa
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Avast for Business rocks

Reviewed on 03/10/2018

I would recommend avast as we have not had problems with it and it is very affordable!

Pros

Avast for Business is very simple to install and get up and roll with it. Once you become a customer, you log in at business.avast.com and send out an email to your employees to download and install. You can also login and download once in front of that computer. Then you start getting notices about computers that are not in compliance or that have not checked in in so many days. It comes preloaded with tasks that you can modify or create your own set of rules. It can tell you if a computer has not scanned and how many days it has been since a scan has taken place on that computer. You have to ability to set up to download to a server that pushes out to each computer in your active directory.

Cons

The only fault I can find and I am not sure that this fault is only because I am not doing something right. I work in a school that wipes their computers clean at the end of the year and re-installs the software. I manually do this on each one through windows 10 but it removes the software and I have to reinstall it on each one. There may be a solution to that I don't know of.

Marco
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

I've never had the need to change

Reviewed on 27/08/2019

I've never taken any virus or malware with this software. Well done!

I've never taken any virus or malware with this software. Well done!

Pros

Avast is the unique antivirus I have ever used. I always used this software because form the time I started using it I never had any reasons to change it. It simple to use. It is safe with all the things I download and the sites that I browse. I also like the integrated scannig tool and the funcionality that disactivates the messages while playing or watching films.

Cons

Sometimes it uses lot of RAM and CPU expecially during the startup of the PC. It slows down a little bit the startup but I know that is necessary beacuse af all the updates and the processes needed.

Bitdefender GravityZone

Experience from collegues.
Prabhjit
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Truly the Ultimate Solution for Your Antivirus Needs!

Reviewed on 03/06/2023

Overall experience has been great with this one! I don’t have to worry about downloading data or plugging in USB devices because I know this thing while protect my pc from harmful files.

Pros

Avast Ultimate Business Security stands up to its name by offering every feature that you’ll ever need from an Antivirus. From online protection to a Ransomware Shield avast has it all! Having it installed in your pc gives you the peace of mind knowing that you are safe from malwares and viruses. In addition to this, it has an impressive UI making it easy to browse around and perform scans when needed. USB scanning also happens without any issues and it is successful to remove any harmful files if detected. Would definitely recommend to try.

Cons

Only con is the pricing! There are a lot of companies offering similar products at a much lower price rate and hence avast needs to work on this and make sure that they offer some additional benefits like extra months if they are charging high. Other than that no complaints!

Ena
Ena
  • Industry: Import & Export

The antivirus that I use for more than 10 years and it always worked well

Reviewed on 07/01/2022

I have been using Avast for many years and never had a problem.

I have been using Avast for many years and never had a problem.

Pros

Installation is a really quick and easy process, you don't need to know too much computer science to do it.
As for the graphical interface, it's beautiful.
What matters most to us: the security, it keeps the computer protected at all times, it's a great option, it blocks all kinds of threats, and finally its customer service is fantastic, they solve everything very quickly.

Cons

There are cheaper options, but I think avast is really worth it.

Suzanne
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Sleek and effective Antivirus

Reviewed on 29/12/2019

Overall I've been pretty pleased with Avast and have recommended it to friends.

Overall I've been pretty pleased with Avast and have recommended it to friends.

Pros

Avast has reliably alerted me to any suspicious or potentially unwanted programs in my system. Otherwise, it is a relatively quiet and non-intrusive anti-virus that doesn't give me excessive annoying pop-ups or noticeably slow down my computer when running a scan. It also offers multiple bonus features to further improve my internet security and maintain the health and condition of my computer.

Cons

Avast tries to promote themselves in my email signatures unless I manually disable that setting.

I've sometimes had an issue where I've right-clicked on a file and asked Avast to scan for viruses, only to have nothing happen. I've had to manually open the program and create a custom scan for the directory the file is in.

Scott
  • Industry: Insurance

No More Virus' Free

Reviewed on 06/12/2016

I remember the days of dealing with virus after virus, popup after disgusting and embarrassing popup. When I started using AVG and Advanced System Care the viruses, malware and computer slowdowns have been virtually non-existent. However, after a few years of using AVG, they started popping up ads and limiting their service so a little bit of malware started creeping in so I moved to Avast (at the recommendation of a computer geek friend of mine).

Although I do get tired of Avast popping up upgrades to their paid version, it is acceptable because I am not paying for the service. The paid version does have a few tantalizing features but I am still not convinced I need them. The free version keeps viruses and malware from afflicting my surfing capabilities and that is the main reason I need this level of security.

Another important factor: We sell a CRM that also offers drip marketing capabilities. Some popular anti-virus products such as McAfee and Norton, will cause issues stopping emails from going out causing extreme frustration to our clients. I tell them to junk those programs and try Avast then their problems go away.

Pros

No hassles, no viruses, no wasting time.

Cons

Occasional popups trying to get you to upgrade to their paid version.

Edson
Edson

Light weight antivirus

Reviewed on 01/11/2020

Pros

It it's very light and doesn't cause slow down of the system unlike other antivirus
Protects the system from most kinds of threats
You can easily whitelist applications
Has temporary deactivation which is best when trying to install softwares which are seen as threats
Has both paid and free version

Cons

There is nothing to least like about the software it has everything a user needs

Nenad

Great AV software

Reviewed on 06/12/2019

We can recommend everyone Avast antivirus solution mainly for easy deployment,but also because avast is more efficient in antivirus search

Pros

From inception of the web console,we've been using avast, and ease of use, fast deployment and great AV dashboards has been on the plus side ,even if we compare them to top tier AV solutions

Cons

Tasks can be a little hard to setup,but other than that no other cons while using Avast antivirus software

Michel
  • Industry: Building Materials

Avast review Schepers nv

Reviewed on 13/02/2021

We allso use server protection and i want to renew a licence but this does not work

Pros

Easy and fast installation. Management console works fine.

Cons

Customer support answers very slowly or not at all.

Response from Avast

Hi Michel,
Thank you for your feedback!

We need more information on that the avenue that they tried to contact us.
If support is still needed, the link to our contact form can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support . We are here to help 24/5 Monday-Friday.

Harry
  • Industry: Automotive

Avast Pro Plus is an improved choice for efficient protection against harmful virus threats.

Reviewed on 17/04/2019

Pros

Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus consists of all the latest features and tools to ensure safety against harmful threats or viruses. The avast is really efficient in performance and takes the system security on next level. It maintains protection from online surfing as well as the plugin devices. It always scans the downloaded files or the plugin devices to ensure malware free content. We can also perform scans on our systems or keeps our servers safe and protected with the Avast.

Cons

Avast Business edition antivirus tool is quite expensive and troublesome for small organizations. Avast requires high system performance to perform smoothly. Or else it also slows down the whole performance of the systems or makes the other apps completely null. It has great potential to protect devices but it makes the performances of other apps horrendously slow.

Ian
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Installation is a concern

Reviewed on 26/02/2021

Somehow the trial version was loaded onto the laptop, not the Pro Plus, then the trial version expired and I receive numerous messages how I am not covered. I log onto my online Avast account and the Pro version tells me it is active, then 10 minutes later I am told I am not covered on the laptop. I am constantly inundated with pop up asking me to sign up for this and that at another fee. Although I would think I have everything since I have the Pro Plus version. Just confusing and not easy to use I guess.

Pros

I like the VPN the most I guess, since I have no clue if anything else is working

Cons

Installation - I do not know if it is installed, I do not know if it is a remote service.

Response from Avast

Please reference our quick start guides for your particular Avast Business product: https://businesshelp.avast.com/Content/PDF_Guide/Quick_Start_Guides.htm?tocpath=_____6

If you need further assistance, please reach out to our technical support team. We are here to help: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

Ryan
Ryan

Amazing Lightweight Computer Security and Virus Protection

Reviewed on 03/10/2018

Avast is the perfect solution for either personal or business use, as it can be scaled extremely well. Avast has protected my PC(s) from an estimated 5000 malicious programs and malware.

Pros

Avast is awesome. It contains many features that will keep your computer and/or mobile device safe. One of my favorite features is the Avast Sandbox. This allows you to run any program downloaded or installed on your PC in a virtual sandbox that doesn't have any bearing on the rest of your PC. If you download a sketchy program, run it in sandbox first so that Avast can check for malware or other harmful programs.

Cons

Avast is a little pricey, but you get a ton of features for what you pay for. For someone looking for a free antivirus, Avast is still one of the best, as it's free features still protect your PC extremely well.