Write a Review!

4.6/5

Jeramy
Jeramy
  • Industry: Higher Education

Great schedule tool with a host of features!

Reviewed on 03/10/2018

I have been a user of 10to8 for over a year now, and I have to say it has become an invaluable tool to schedule meetings with my students. When I first looked for a scheduling solution, I tested out several before making a choice and I have been very pleased. There are several options out there, and both paid and free resources. However, if you seek a full host of resources then expect to pay a monthly fee, and compared to others 10to8 is a good value for sure. They have been very reliable, the support is great, and I enjoy the many features. I have seen many changes and upgrades over the past year, and I anticipate they will continue to get better over time; not to say it is not good already. Very happy with the tool, and hope they will add a full featured app for iPhone in the future. That said, I have referred many colleagues and continue to be an avid user.

Pros

Many followup tools, such as reminders to both text and email to help students remember appointment times. The schedule tool is easy to use, and there is a CRM tool that helps with notes and other details from the meeting.

Cons

There is no APP for smartphones, though they do have a web-app that allows you to access info. This is okay, but would be quicker and easier if there was a full app to access the schedule.

Debbie

Great for small businesses

Reviewed on 19/11/2022

Integrates well with my calendar. I like that clients can choose to have email, SMS or both as reminders. I like the option to clone products when I am creating a new product, rather than start from scratch, a good time saving option.

Pros

I've used 10to8 since I started my nutrition business. It was easy to set up and I've found making changes has also been quick and easy. My clients have all found it a good system to book in with.

Cons

Some of the on screen boxes to type in are small, would be easier if they were larger so I could see everything I was typing at the same time. This is however, only a small issue.

Reasons for Switching to Sign In Scheduling

I tried to set up Calendly, but found it hard to set up, so didn't complete the process. Glad I found 10to8 by the time I was ready to launch my business.
Lisa
  • Industry: Consumer Services

False Advertising

Reviewed on 07/05/2019

When the rubber met the road it turns out that this software can't do 75% of what they promised it could do, it has been months and months of total frustration. I've wasted more of my time and my admin's time on this​ than I can count and the stress its​ caused has been immeasurable. After all this time I'm still not able to comfortably​ use the software because there have been so many glitches and every time I think I can bring it live something else fails. LOOK ELSEWHERE!

Pros

To be honest, I'm struggling to find anything I like about this software and am shocked that it's getting 4-5 stars.

Cons

The list is longer than the space provided. My biggest beef with 10to8 is that I was EXTREMELY clear as to what I needed in my scheduling software and their sales team promised that they could do everything I needed with one exception, they also said that it could be set up quickly. This is TOTALLY UNTRUE.

Response from Sign In Scheduling

Hi Lisa,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write your review, we welcome all feedback be it good or bad.

We have since investigated this issue internally, as of course, we take feedback of this nature very seriously; we strive to provide excellent customer service, hence our excellent feedback that you reference.

While our sales team are adamant that they managed expectations, and discussed potential limitations with you, we would like to apologise for any misunderstanding, confusion, and inconvenience that we may have caused.

We always strive to be open and honest, in fact it's not unusual for us to advise prospective customers if we feel our solution would not be a good fit. We're sorry if you feel this was not the case in this scenario.

I would happily put you in contact with our head of sales, and or senior management team, should you wish to discuss this further. We're always endeavour to find amicable solutions where possible.

Kind regards,
10to8

Cicela

Billing amd payroll

Reviewed on 08/04/2024

Pros

Scheduling and authorizations are user friendly

Cons

None at this time. System currently working as required

Barbara
  • Industry: Accounting

Great scheduling platform!

Reviewed on 17/12/2022

Great! Better than other providers.

Great! Better than other providers.

Pros

I love the ease of setting up services and creating the personally designed appointment booking page. The automatic reminders and automatically set up zoom meetings are great.

Cons

I have two businesses and would like to be able to have two pages (one of each).

PayPal , Square Point of Sale and Fresha

Reasons for Switching to Sign In Scheduling

Most flexibility in time lengths of appointments, connecting to zoom and syncing with my google calendar.
Jo

10to8 - a professional product

Reviewed on 13/12/2022

Positive. Would highly recommend.

Positive. Would highly recommend.

Pros

Easy to use. Looks professional to clients. Lots of useful features. Team always looking at how they can help their clients by improving the product, including asking for our feedback.

Cons

Nothing. Does what I need it to do.

Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Switching to Sign In Scheduling

It was recommended to me and I got on with the product straight away. Was GDPR compliant.
Rachel
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Simple and easy scheduling software

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

10to8 has allowed me to reduce time on admin tasks (always a bonus) and know that they software books it into my diary and remind clients without me sending separate emails. It’s a lifesaver and far better than my old system.

Pros

I love the simplicity of it, both when setting it up and when booking in clients. I love the fact that I can book different options for both parts of my business both online and face to face sessions, rather than using two separate platforms.

Cons

There’s no possibility to link into my mailing list on mailerlite, or to use another online video call platform.

Pia

Functional and simple to use

Reviewed on 25/09/2020

Pros

easy to set up and easy to use thereafter

great usermanual aswell!

Cons

not found anything i didnt like about it yet
Not a con as such but too bad that google doesnt use 10to8 as their booking system on "my business page"

Ewa
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Makes my life easier

Reviewed on 26/11/2020

Extremely intuitive. Makes my life so much easier.

Extremely intuitive. Makes my life so much easier.

Pros

The ease to organise ones day and to keep track of meetings.

Cons

That it hasn’t got an app. I have to use Safari on my phone, as it is now.

Reasons for Switching to Sign In Scheduling

Easier to use and a free version up to 100 appointments.
rochelle
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 12/01/2024

Pros

I like the Sign in Portal as an employee because it gives me an ease to check in for my work schedule without any struggles.

Cons

the website itself don't have an app where users can just download instead of having to scan the QR code each time.

Jennifer
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

The Best there is

I love this software

I love this software

Pros

I really appreciate the ease of use of this software both in setting it up and for those setting the appointments

Cons

None I love 10to8. I have only found pros with this software

10to8 is easier and has more options

Ease of use and options
Janine
  • Industry: Insurance

Love, love, love 10to8

Reviewed on 08/12/2022

I've had an amazing experience with 10to8. The price is very good. The appointment scheduling is easy and the reminders are exceptionally helpful.

Pros

I love the ease of scheduling appointments, the reminders and the price point. Customers can schedule themselves, which frees my time to do other things.

Cons

I don't like the fact that when someone books an online/phone appointment. I have no idea whether I should get on zoom or give them a call. I would really love it if the customer could choose whether they would like zoom or phone appointment. It would also be nice if the reviews were connected to either Google or the Better Business Bureau.

Acuity Scheduling

Price
Laura (Yael)
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

I love your program.

Reviewed on 30/10/2017

I was able to reduce my initial start-up costs by using your free version. It is also important to have online scheduling because when my community acupuncture shifts get full, I could potentially be seeing 18 patients in 3 hours. It's not going to be possible for me to take appointments by phone with that many patients as a sole practitioner. The schedule also allows me to block out time for my own appointments and meetings, so that time is not available for patients to book, which streamlines my life because I only have to look at my work schedule instead of multiple work and personal schedules. I just really like the software and I think you're providing an important service to people like me who are trying to build up a business and can't afford monthly membership fees. I am looking forward to when I have more than 100 bookings a month so I can comfortably upgrade to the paid subscription.

Pros

1.) I like that there is a free option, it's been incredibly helpful for me while starting up a new business, 2.) I like that I can create two different categories of service for individual and community acupuncture treatments, which use different scheduling methods, 3.) I like that you offer paymetn integration, although I haven't figured out how to use it, 4.) The calendar layout is nice and clear for me when I'm looking over my week, 5.) It's good that I can block out time in my schedule for things like meetings and events when I will not be working or treating patients. There are a lot of features that I like, but I really appreciate that I can reduce my startup costs initially using the free version.

Cons

It seemed awkward at first for me to block out holidays, but I think I've gotten the hang of it now. I wish I had more precise feedback, but I just kind of like this program overall, it works well for my purposes.

Ross
  • Industry: Cosmetics

All Smiles

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

First Class Support and our clients much prefer to book and pay online.

First Class Support and our clients much prefer to book and pay online.

Pros

We trialed lots of other systems this by far was the most user friendly system and you don’t need to be a IT guru. I also found the support on any issue to be outstanding no problem was too small and a solution was always provided within the capabilities of the software.

Cons

I would have to say not much as we were one of the earlier users and we have seen many improvements over the years and we wouldn’t use any other system. We have had a two year break but continued our subscription so its ready to go when we start up again.

Alys
Alys

A great call booking software for any stage of business

Reviewed on 04/08/2022

Pros

I loved that I could create an on-brand, professional booking page, provide multiple appointments, collect payments and integrate 10to8 with other software I use - particularly Microsoft Teams which I’ve found many schedulers do not support.

Cons

I wasn’t able to set custom booking questions whilst using the free plan (however I was able to work around this by redirecting clients to complete a form after booking their call)

There wasn’t a Microsoft Teams integration

Reasons for Switching to Sign In Scheduling

Range of features and competitive pricing

Response from Sign In Scheduling

Hi Alys, thanks for taking the time out to write this review.

We just wanted to share with you that you are able to set custom booking questions on the Free plan!

Here's a link to an article for how to do this:

Please feel free to reach out to us via [email protected] if you encounter any difficulties along the way

Chris
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Easy, reliable booking tool

Reviewed on 13/04/2023

Really good, customer service is responsive. I feel monitoring could be improved, especially around SMS/email reminders which is critical to our business model. Various occasions when i have had to raise the issue as your monitoring hasn't picked this up.

Pros

Easy UI and CMS. Easy to contact customer service, although a contact number would be useful to report latency and performance issues

Cons

Lack of Apple/Android Pay via stripe. Something so simple via API, yet never added to 10to8. Also, would love to be able to over my customer discount codes such as 'summer 20% off'. Only possible via setting up a dedicated url which isn't practical

Janet

Best investment in the practice we’ve ever made

Reviewed on 30/06/2023

Stops no shows .Bery pleased

Stops no shows .Bery pleased

Pros

It’s cost effective .Easy to use and stops no show . Allows easy communication with clients .

Cons

When an appointment is changed instead of the original appointment being deleted and a new one showing I would like it still showing in the history of appointments . Also we still use the old system as we use a small screen and the new system won’t fit on the screen . We can adjust the screen size but then it’s too small to see the whole day .

Louise
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

I love 10to8

Reviewed on 09/12/2022

Pros

It’s easy to use. It’s syncs with my calendar and sends reminders to my clients so I have minimal missed appointments

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I do not like about this software

Kristan
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Great!

Reviewed on 20/11/2022

Love it!

Love it!

Pros

Easy to use, clients do not need to log in each time to gain access!

Cons

I love it, hate the new updated look but I keep it on the old

Kyla

Best free scheduling site I have found!

Reviewed on 08/12/2022

It is a great free scheduling website with the most features!

It is a great free scheduling website with the most features!

Pros

I have a tutoring business and use this mostly for rescheduling and students who do not have a permanent session. I can connect it to my calendar and it instantly updates so students can see my most up to date availability. It has the most features in the free version. I have tried a few scheduling website and this one has everything I need.

Cons

There are a few glitches, but customer service fixes them quickly. Also, wish that the free version would accept payment, but it is not much of an issue for me as a small business.

Cath

Beyond expections

Reviewed on 16/01/2017

I have a small Pilates and therapy business, and needed to set up an online booking system. I found that my work hours / admin /study hours were being blurred by the fact that I wasn't disciplined enough with my diary. I used to show my diary, and my clients would pick a slot, but as I hadn't blocked off that time, they took it. I did mean I was teaching when I was supposed to be doing some behind the scenes business work.

Now, because I can show what appointments are free on the mobile app, they pick those. My work hours are set, and I do not deviate from them. Clients love the reminders and has improved the students attendance.

10to8 are always adding new features, and for the price, are more than worth the monthly subscription.

I recommend 10to8 to all small and medium businesses - you won't go wrong with 10to8.

App for iPad
Ease of tracking client appointments
Easy interface

Cons

Would like the text option on my package (available for the more expensive packages)

Phill

Best software for online booking

Reviewed on 08/12/2022

I’ve used other online boing systems before and they were basic and clunky to use. 10to8 is seamless with my diary and the messaging. Any issues then the help desk are on it really quickly.

Pros

It’s simple to use, reliable, has amazing options including text reminders and follow up texts all of which are able to be altered. For my classes where payment is required the software links into Stripe to make my life nice and easy.

Cons

It can crash at times when inputting multiple bookings after each other. Also the text messages come from a variety of numbers.

Robin
  • Industry: Music

Does the job

Reviewed on 19/11/2022

Very positive. On the rare occasion I have needed technical support it has solved the problem very quickly.

Pros

Before 10to8 I was getting regular no-shows; since using 10to8 they have been reduced to practically zero!

Cons

If there is a typo or non-existent client email entered, perhaps the system could alert the user that the confirmation/reminder email wasn't able to be delivered? (The system is already partially in place for this; if I remember correctly, there is a feature that can tell the user if a client has opened/read a reminder email).

Omeil

BEST EASY TO USE AND software

Reviewed on 07/12/2018

Easy to customizable and that's​ just the free version when you use the paid service your clients will love it it looks a lot more professional and even if you just use the free version it is still a great software to use.

Pros

You can use this for any business, get your clients to booking and change appointments, you can even set it up to take payment, have your work schedule on it, so your clients can see when you​ are available​ to what best works for them, the best feature on here for me is that your clients get emails and text to remind about there appointment with you and it is all for free.

Cons

it sends​ out texted so many​ MESSAGES it will start being annoying to some of your clients and it always sends text messages of a different number.

Guy
Guy

Great scheduling, availability booking, and reminder system

Reviewed on 23/05/2023

Puts the power to book in your customer's hands

Puts the power to book in your customer's hands

Pros

You can offer different links, or embed a booking page into your website for clients to book your time, or colleagues time, and have reminders sent automagically via email and or SMS.Integration with Google Calendar and Zoom/teams/GMeet really good

Cons

Some of the system/set-up menus cross over in the settings

price