EHR YOUR WAY

4.9/5

Amy
Amy
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

EHR Your Way is a great companion to care!

Reviewed on 12/12/2023

Excellent, responsive and for the most part the best I have ever seen!

Excellent, responsive and for the most part the best I have ever seen!

Pros

It is one continuous medical record with options to search documents by name and by chronological order. This aids in the team approach and has ensured continuity of care for our thousands of patients.

Cons

Some of the features or searches require contacting the EHR team.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hi Amy,

Thank you for the review and keep up the excellent work of helping others 24x7!

Have a wonderful week.

LuAnne

Billing and EMR review

Reviewed on 03/04/2024

I have no complaints to the operation of the system or the support.

I have no complaints to the operation of the system or the support.

Pros

There are a lot of additional features other than charting for therapists. Setting up electronic payers is easier than I've seen with other EMR software.

Cons

The language barrier can be difficult in the beginning but the willingness of the customer service support made everything so easy.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hi LuAnne,

Sandra S

Good/Important Application

Reviewed on 23/05/2024

It's a really useful and time efficient application.

It's a really useful and time efficient application.

Pros

I can look up via other options, if I don't have initial info. For example: address or CIN number if I don't have a name or date of birth.

Cons

I haven't run into any cons. I hope I don't.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for the review.

Have a wonderful rest of your day.

Brittani

I am not a fan of this.

Reviewed on 22/12/2023

Not very good at all there was no training offered.

Not very good at all there was no training offered.

Pros

Navigation keys, font, print, size, color, schemes, editing and recovering

Cons

Difficulty locating, switching to different tabs, not saving automatically

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Brittani C.
Nail Tech

Hi Brittani,

Salma tried to reach you but it appears that you're in a new line of work as a Nail Tech. All the best in the new career.

Hi Brittani,

Thank you for the candid review and I'm sorry we haven't met your expectations.

I've sent an email to you and Salma who will meet with you and see how we can improve the experience.

Have a wonderful week.

Melody

Best EHR I have used

Reviewed on 12/04/2024

I have personally used multiple EHR systems and this was the 2nd EHR system I have worked on the implementation team to convert the agency to use. The ease of conversation is indescribable. In addition to the ease of conversion, the billing part of this system is fabulous as well. We have so many billing rules and data reporting requirements that it seemed impossible to make it all happen. However, they made it happen and our billing reimbursement has gone up and our data reporting is almost perfect.

Pros

EHR YourWay is easy to use, allows patient portal access, and allows us to make changes and build reports ourselves. When we ask for major changes, they always make it work. They have never said "no", instead they have told us better ways to capture the data we need or they tell us they will figure out how to make it happen. And they do.

Cons

After using other EHRs, it is really hard to find something negative to say about EHR YourWay.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hello Melody,

Thank you for the review and being part of our family for over 6 years. With 10,000 billing rules - you're definitely pushing us to the limit :)

Y'all take care!

Carol

EHR YOUR WAY Excellent EHR system

Reviewed on 20/06/2024

Exemplary, well worth it. Flexible, quality system

Exemplary, well worth it. Flexible, quality system

Pros

It is an exceptionally efficient and effective system. It is extremely user-friendly. The staff are very responsive to rectifying problems, they are very accommodating to the agency's needs. EHR YOUR WAY is cost-effective.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that should be noted here.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hello Carol,

Thank you for the review and have a wonderful rest of your day!

Jesse

The easiest medical record system to use!

Reviewed on 28/06/2024

Pros

The interface is really easy to navigate and the fields are easy to fill in

Cons

The fact I can’t get rid of the banner on the left side of the screen when I’m in a chart. If they have a way to minimize or slide that banner out the way, that would be great!

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hello Jessie,

Thank you for the review.

There is an arrow at the top left side of the navigation bar that expands and contracts.

Please contact support if you need assistance on how to use this and have a wonderful rest of your day!

Siobhan
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

This product works!!

Reviewed on 22/05/2024

Great experience with the team and wonderful product.

Great experience with the team and wonderful product.

Pros

The team listened to our needs, created professional forms that suit our business, and the system is easy to use.

Cons

I have not found anything negative about EHR Your Way yet.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hi Siobhan,

Thank you for the review.

Have a wonderful rest of your day.

Katie

Excellent and Easy

Reviewed on 18/06/2024

EHER YOUR WAY has been a great tool to assist me in completing my tasks and knowing that my work and sensitive information is securely protected.

Pros

The system is easy to navigate and helps me to complete my work in a timely manner.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not enjoy about using EHR YOUR WAY

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hello Katie -

Thank you for the review and have a wonderful rest of your day!

julie

therapist at an assisted living residence in the new york city area.

Reviewed on 17/06/2024

Pros

ehr is easy to navigate ,the emphasis is on user friendliness and consolidated notes.

Cons

there should be reminders in the system as t when documents need updating etc.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hi Julie -

Thank you for the review and we do have form reminders when documents need to be updated.

Support will work with you on showing how it works.

Have a nice day.

FRAN
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Best electronic medical record system

Reviewed on 05/08/2021

EHR is always willing and able to accommodate all of our practices needs. They have made necessary changes to our documentation templates to meet any new practice regulations. Their staff answers all concerns or issues immediately. They never give the answer, "can't be done". Their computer engineers are always up to the challenge.

Pros

I have been in practice as an adult nurse practitioner for 28 years. I have used many electronic medical records in the past. EHR is the most user friendly, easiest to orient new providers and the most accomodating when there is an issue or concern.

Cons

Improvement in some of the reporting systems.

Reasons for Choosing EHR YOUR WAY

Wanted an electronic medical record that could be customized to our particular needs, not just a one size fits all.

GEHRIMED

Reasons for Switching to EHR YOUR WAY

I had used Practice Fusion in the past and it does not compare to the ease of use that EHR provides.
steve

MY EXPERIENCE WITH EHR YOUR WAY

Reviewed on 13/11/2023

ITS A AWESOME PRODUCT WITH LOT OF DEDICATION THAT HAS TAKEN PLACE AT THE BACK END AND BECAUSE OF THAT EFFORT WE ARE ABLE TO WORK WITH EASE AND CONVENIENT

Pros

EASE WITH WHICH WE CAN WORK AND THE TEMPLATES THAT MAKE STILL MORE EASIER

Cons

WAY OF ADDRESSING THE ISSUES BETWEEN THE BILLING AND THE CLIENT

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hello Steve,

Thank you for the review and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Julius

Well Care - Review

Reviewed on 03/02/2023

EHR has been a very helpful tool in managing our billing concerns with our company.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. The features that are available in this software are very helpful tools that help us manage the needs of our company.

Cons

Nothing. The software meet the needs of our company efficiently.

Reasons for Choosing EHR YOUR WAY

It all boils down to cost efficiency and product features.

Reasons for Switching to EHR YOUR WAY

Our company wanted to have a standardized product that we use with all of our business entities.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hi Julius -

It's wonderful to see that you've grown about 36 times the size over the past 7 or 8 years..

Have a great day!

David

Truly customized EHR experience

Reviewed on 21/09/2022

We are still very pleased with EHRYW after years of using this software. It has helped out business to grow and our new hires all rave about the ease of use compared to other systems that are out there.

Pros

EHRYW has helped to streamline our workflow for our entire staff. From our clinical staff to our billers we have experienced increased productivity and ease of use. The customer support and level of customization is truly second to none. I would highly recommend this product to anyone seeking an efficient EHR to support your healthcare operation.

Cons

The product is purely web based which is a plus for our company but may not work if an EHR is needed in the absence of internet connectivity.

Amanda

Thankful for this product

Reviewed on 14/03/2024

I love EHR your way. It has been a breath of fresh air for me to use and in comparison with past programs, puts them all to shame. I am grateful for this program and only hope they continue to develop further and come up with a great method of accessing it by mobile next.

Pros

EHR you way is a great program that is very easy to used and filled with so many features that can be streamlined for your needs. I enjoy how simplistic and easy to use the documents are and how clients can easily interact with the forms for viewing and signing as well. It has made my life easier since switching

Cons

My only complaint about EHR your way would be mobile accessibility is pretty poor. I cannot access certain parts of the program at all.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hello Amanda,

Thank you for the review and I'll have support reach out to you as it appears you're on our old mobile version.

Ashley
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Great Program

Reviewed on 02/12/2021

I have had a great experience with EHR Your Way overall. They have helped our fledgling agency jump into the 21st century and begin record keeping and billing with ease, all in one convenient cloud-based system that can be accessed confidentially on our computer rather than maintaining files on site. They have really helped transform the way we do business.

Pros

I appreciated the ability to design forms that fit for my agency and integrate them into the system. The system was comfortable to deploy, with the ability to contact when needing to troubleshoot. The employees are available to answer questions and always help me find the answer I need.

Cons

It would be beneficial to have the software set up to separate each episode of treatment for a client, so that only those documents from that program at that specific time interval could be visible. The program currently is not set up to separate by program and episode, only by program, which can get muddled with many admissions and discharges of the same client.

Qualifacts Credible and Sharenote

Reasons for Switching to EHR YOUR WAY

EHR Yourway allowed us to design the program that fit right for our agency at an affordable price.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hi Ashley - please reach out to [email protected] to assist you with your concern about episode tracking which can be configured.

Thanks,

Rebecca

Great investment!

Reviewed on 21/11/2023

Pros

EHR Your Way is an excellent investment for our school-based mental health clinic. In my role as Clinical Director, I regularly interfaced with the EHR Your Way team and was impressed by the customizability of the system and the promptness of the technicians creating our system. The interface is clean and the programming robust! The system has helped us make our workflow more efficient and eliminated our need for project management software. The system also has the capacity to grow with us -- as we need more features, we are able to ask for and customize the system. The technicians who created our system were incredibly responsive and prioritized my time and schedule -- despite a time zone difference. I really can't speak highly enough about EHR Your Way!

Cons

The "look" of the system can feel a little bit dated at times, but it's robust features vastly outweigh aesthetics in my opinion.

Qualifacts Insync and SimplePractice

Reasons for Switching to EHR YOUR WAY

Customizability of the system, robust reporting options, capacity to support a grant-funded clinic (rather than traditional billing)

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hello Rebecca,

Thank you for the review and please note that refreshing of the interface is underway.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Angel

Finally an EHR that does what I need

Reviewed on 06/12/2023

Pros

We love that this system does what we need instead of just giving a product that we have to try to fit the work we do into. Behavioral health is very unique from state to state so we need this flexibility.

Cons

There are some things that take a while to implement, when they are unique to the agency, but most things we do get there.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hi Angel,

Thank you for the review and keep up the good work!

Karun

EHR YOUR WAY - A Software That Lives Up To Its Name

Reviewed on 19/05/2022

CareNow's overall experience with EHR YOUR WAY has been very positive.

The Clinician Experience -...

CareNow's overall experience with EHR YOUR WAY has been very positive.

The Clinician Experience - CareNow transitioned from paper documentation to EHR. This meant transitioning our clinicians to the EHR way of documenting. The EHR YOUR WAY forms team worked with CareNow to develop online forms to replicate the paper forms, making the adoption by clinicians easier as well reducing the number of human errors and rework. The clinicians can now directly send documentation to the facilities through EHR.

The Back-office Experience - EHR YOUR WAY has helped streamline our documentation, billing, appointment scheduling, payroll.

Above all, kudos to the EHR YOUR WAY support team for being "customer focused". They have worked with our admin team to fix issues, update forms, answer feature related questions with a focus on solving/resolving the issue the best way possible.

Pros

- CareNow's business model is to serve nursing facilities in the field, thus leading to different requirements in terms to scheduling and documentation as compared to a doctor's office.
- The ability to customize forms, templates, and workflow (within the constraints of the software architecture) was truly integrated in CareNow's way.
- Flexible reporting options and the continuous improvement in the efficiency of our reports has been impressive - large reports that required minutes to publish are now available in seconds.
- Updates to the forms are generally easy to implement providing the ability to make changes and implement in a relative short time.

Cons

- Software feels like three compartments - Appointment Scheduler, Documentation, Reporting (CareNow does not use the billing or e-prescribe features)
- Clinicians feel some windows e.g. diagnosis, medication are not intuitive
- Clinicians feel that every entry/window requires a "OK" or "GO", but are now used to it
- The new customer support ticket system takes some getting used to

Alex

Excellent EHR software with Great support

Reviewed on 26/12/2023

Overall, the support staff has been phenomenal. We have never used an EHR system, so there has been a learning curve, but the staff has been there to help, offering guidance and answers at every turn.

Pros

The robustness and feature richness of Ehr Your Way have far surpassed our expectations.
There has been excellent support. The tech at EHR Your Way has always done a great job of giving me explanations or solutions to my issues. The support system follows up with me until I am satisfied and all of my questions are addressed. When I submit a ticket, they reply the following day with a solution or say they are working on one and will not forget about you.

Cons

This is VERY robust software; for a small business like mine (with fewer than six providers), it is like operating a Ferrari on a Ford Escort need. We are always discovering new things with this EHR software because it has so many features. There is a learning curve if this is your first EHR program, but support is available.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hello Alex,

Thank you for the review and please let [email protected] know if you need anything.

Amber

Fantastic Option for Behavioral Health Providers

Reviewed on 26/05/2021

Our experience with EHRYourWay has been fantastic. We are on a first-name basis with our support team and they are always very responsive. By converting to this software, we have better data, higher billing revenues, and improved staff documentation.

Pros

Our organization offers outpatient and inpatient services for individuals with mental health, substance use, and intellectual and developmental disabilities. With such a wide range of services, we needed a health record that could handle the large number of note templates we use as well as our immeasurable number of billing rules. EHRYourWay has proved to be a user friendly, easy-to-navigate option that can stand up to our organization's billing complexities.

Cons

As with any health record system, converting from our old software to EHRYourWay was a tedious process. EHRYourWay's staff helped us navigate through the conversion with constant support. They helped ease the burden by providing conference calls, screen sharing q&a sessions, and an in-person site visit. Three years later, they are still an email or call away whenever we need to revamp a portion of the system or make changes to our workflow.

Phil

Truly is EHR your way!

Reviewed on 16/06/2022

EHR your way's team provides all the necessary tools to allow our organization to have a real-time pulse on the overall business.

Pros

Excellent customization to fit our organization's specific needs. EHR YOUR WAY's development team honestly understands that every organization is distinct and has unique requirements. The best part of working with EHR YOUR WAY is their ability to evolve and implement on-the-spot updates as needed.

Cons

Building new custom reports are recommended to be created by EHR YOUR WAY's support team. We are looking forward to their new customer-facing report builder that is currently in development.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Thank you for the review, Phil and we'll have you test the report builder in about 60 days.

Brittany

EHR YOUR WAY

Reviewed on 28/12/2023

EHR YOUR WAY is easy to navigate, easy to switch between service programs that clients are enrolled in, and almost always available wherever I have Wifi for easy documentation.

Pros

What I like most about EHR YOUR WAY is it is user friendly, easy find the documents that I need, and I have experienced very little down time where I could not login.

Cons

What I least like about EHR YOUR WAY is if I click on another link or document for a client to reference an intervention or information listed on another document before I click update or save, the information that I entered in the therapy note will be lost. Often times I forget to update the note before I go to another screen.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hello Brittany,

Thank you for the review and it sounds as though you don't have auto-save on your notes. I'll have Salma reach out from support to see what's going on because this shouldn't be happening.

Thanks!

Ashley
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

EHR for integrated health providers

Reviewed on 20/07/2022

When our company was ready to transition from paper to electronic health records, EHR Your Way walked us through every step. The customization options are great, and they can basically make it however you'd like. They were patient with our learning curve and trained us very thoroughly, they also are always able to provide support.

Pros

The options for customization are great. We did not have to completely re-do all of our documentation formats; EHR Your Way took our existing templates and made them electronic. Any time we wanted something adjusted, they did it extremely quickly. It's easy to navigate, even for those with little experience using electronic health record systems. Different users have different levels of clearance within EHR, which ensures HIPAA compliance. Documents are easily exported, all user activities are tracked for accountability.

Cons

The bed check versus bed census feature can confuse new users.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Thank you for the review, Ashley.

If you need assistance with Bed Census, please email [email protected]

Yuriy

EHRyourway - Best behavioural health EHR

Reviewed on 04/11/2021

Pros

As a practicing psychiatrist and a medical director, I find EHRyourwayto be the best cloud-based EHR I have ever used. The interface is clean, intuitive to use, and the workflows are well configured. I am always able to easily access the system from any computer at any location at any time. It is very easy to look at the client's record, complete notes, and prescribe medications. The platform also has a built-in module to order and review labs. Collaboration is easy by using built-in messenger and an internal email system, also used for HIPPA compliant communication with clients. We are using EHRyourway at our outpatient practice as well as our Ambulatory facility in one integrated system.

Cons

Minor areas of the interface such as color-coding of the schedule and graphical representation of statistical data could be improved.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hello Yuriy,

Please email [email protected] to assist you with color coding your calendar which is available.

Thanks,