ABC Glofox Reviews

4.5/5
4.4/5

Barry
Barry

Fantastic service. Extremely happy with the product and my entire experience with the Glofox...

Reviewed on 13/12/2017

Pros

From the moment I applied for the demo call, I was sure Glofox was the right option for me. The sales rep I spoke with was Ed, who asked me what my current problems were while running my business. Once I'd outlined them, he showed me how Glofox was able to help me manage everything, take the stress out of the admin end of things and help me free up more time to do what I do...train people.
Once I chose to go ahead with the product, the customer success team were a great help in showing me how to use to app and dashboard to get the most out of it. They were always on hand to help with any questions that I had.
My biggest barrier to going with a management software earlier was cost, and this was one of the big questions I had but once I started the process, it was a no-brainer. The software has already paid for itself by helping me keep track of memberships and reducing lost revenue.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Barry, thanks for sharing your positive experience with the team! Great to hear that your investment in Glofox has already paid for itself. We've really enjoyed learning about your business and we're excited to help you take it to the next level! Yours in fitness, Marko | Customer Success Manager

Shantelle

Great members app

Reviewed on 03/08/2022

My overall experience has been good. The transition from Mindbody was easy.

My overall experience has been good. The transition from Mindbody was easy.

Pros

I like how user friendly the members app is. Its simple to use. The dashboard is easy to read. Inputting new classes and changing the schedule is simple.

Cons

the reports could be filtered into more depth.

PushPress

Reasons for Choosing ABC Glofox

Mindbody had a complicated management system.

cost effective
Eric
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

A Total Letdown: Glofox's Comprehensive Failure (ABC FITNESS)

Reviewed on 03/08/2023

Navigating the Abyss of ABC Glofox aka ABC fitnessMy journey with ABC Glofox has been nothing short of a dismal odyssey. From the moment I stepped into their realm, I found myself engulfed in a whirlwind of frustration, disappointment, and regret.The promises of efficiency, savings, and top-notch service evaporated upon contact with reality. The member database, payment processing, recurring subscriptions, and membership management have all proven to be monumental letdowns. It's as if every corner I turned revealed another layer of dysfunction.The lack of transparency, hidden fees, and exorbitant charges have left me questioning the integrity of the company. Their customer service, touted as a lifeline, has been a mirage of unresponsiveness and indifference.Attempts to find a silver lining in this storm have been in vain. It's a struggle to conjure any positive aspect of this experience, as the myriad failures eclipse any fleeting moments of potential benefit.In summation, my overall experience with ABC Glofox has been an arduous and demoralizing one. I implore anyone considering their services to think twice and heed the warning signs. There are far more reliable and deserving options out there, and subjecting yourself to the quagmire of ABC Glofox is a decision I deeply regret.

Pros

Glofox (ABC FITNESS) has left me with no choice but to issue a warning so dire that it overshadows any potential pros. While I am prompted to list positives, I must unequivocally state that, in my experience, there are none to speak of. The flaws and failures within this company are so pronounced that they overshadow any fleeting benefits.In my quest for silver linings, I've come up empty-handed. Despite the need to provide a balanced view, the overwhelming disappointment I've encountered has clouded any glimmers of positivity. It pains me to admit that even attempting to find something praiseworthy feels disingenuous.Therefore, while I am pressed to enumerate pros, I cannot in good conscience provide any. The issues, inadequacies, and frustrations I've encountered with Glofox have been monumental, and I must strongly advise others to run in the opposite direction.Your time, your business, and your sanity are too valuable to be squandered on a company that consistently falls short in every aspect.

Cons

My experience with Glofox (ABC FITNESS) has been an unmitigated disaster across the board. From their malfunctioning member database to their convoluted payment processing, recurring subscription traps, and deficient membership management, this company has managed to disappoint at every turn.The promises of efficiency, savings, and exceptional customer service have proven to be nothing more than empty marketing rhetoric. Instead, I've encountered an array of issues, glitches, and inadequacies that have cost me time, money, and endless frustration.Attempts to address these problems through customer support have been met with indifference, evasiveness, and an utter lack of accountability. It's as if they're content to take your money and then wash their hands of any responsibility.I implore you: do not make the same mistake I did. Do not fall for the glossy promises and slick sales pitches. Glofox's software is a black hole of disappointment that will suck you into a vortex of regret. There are far better options out there that actually deliver on their commitments and value your time and investment.In conclusion, I wholeheartedly advise against engaging with Glofox. Save yourself the headaches, the heartaches, and the financial strain. Your business deserves better than this comprehensive failure of a company.

Reasons for Switching to ABC Glofox

Deceived and Disillusioned: The Unfortunate Choice of ABC Glofox -ABC fitnessThe decision to opt for ABC Glofox over alternative products is a bitter pill to swallow, one that has left me feeling deceived and profoundly disillusioned. The allure of promises, particularly the notion of substantial savings, clouded my judgment and led me down a treacherous path.I was told a narrative of efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and exceptional value that seemed too good to be true – and indeed, it was. The belief that I would be reaping significant financial benefits turned out to be a fallacy carefully spun to draw me in.The truth unveiled itself as I delved deeper into the abyss of ABC Glofox's offerings. The member database, payment processing, recurring subscriptions, and membership management proved to be fraught with issues and shortcomings that had been conveniently omitted during the sales pitch.The stark contrast between what I was assured and the grim reality before me is a testament to the level of misinformation that surrounded my decision-making process. The supposed "tons of savings" were nothing but an illusion, and I find myself burdened with unforeseen costs and a profound sense of regret.In retrospect, I am left to wonder how I allowed myself to be swayed by empty promises and grandiose claims. The stark truth is that ABC Glofox fell far short of delivering on their commitments, leaving me grappling with the aftermath of a misguided choice.My hope is that
Shahiduzzaman

service

Reviewed on 24/01/2023

very good

very good

Pros

payments system is easy to understand, very clear,

Cons

booking system, our members enjoying it, easy to book,

Reasons for Switching to ABC Glofox

[sensitive content hidden] is our accounts managers,she help us to increased bulk membership price, last years we did manually, and it was a bad experience,its massive help to increased bulk membership ,without her help it would not be possible,thanks [sensitive content hidden]
Bill

GloFox Review

Reviewed on 15/07/2020

Excellent

Excellent

Pros

Ease of use and implementation, very smooth

Cons

Some glitches that may occur periodically, not unlike any digital platform.

Reasons for Switching to ABC Glofox

Better fit, not a fan of Mindbody as I had experience with it in the past

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Bill,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying using Glofox.

Thank you for the feedback on the platform also. Our product team is constantly updating and improving our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team.

Morganne
  • Industry: Sports

Worst Mistake of 2024

Reviewed on 13/02/2024

They told me they could transfer all my members (they meant only the adults not the kids), they told me I could enter in bank information (they meant the customer has to enter in their own bank information), they told me I would be able to transfer credit card transaction fees to the customer (they meant I could charge custom fees to specific memberships), and they did not tell me I would have to personally book each member into classes to track attendance. So much of this software is so complicated, and not at all a good fit for my business.

Pros

I liked the look of it. I was first attracted to Glofox from the modern look of the app and website integration.

Cons

Nothing was as promised. They will not give you straight answers as they sign you up. You have to pay before using the app. They will not refund unused paid months of their worthless service. If all you want is software where people register and book themselves into classes then this will work for you. If you want more out of your gym software management then this is not the product for you.

Punchpass

Reasons for Choosing ABC Glofox

Well after I found out how useless Glofox was I stayed with Zenplanner and was out $1600 for a year payment with Glofox. Now I am being ignored by the billing department at Glofox.

Reasons for Switching to ABC Glofox

The only thing they did well was get back to me quickly and get me through the process of getting my money quickly.
James

Glofox Review

Reviewed on 07/01/2021

The team at Glofox has been very good. They answer questions and take time to help you understand what to do. There is also constant new development happening within the program which makes it better each month.

Pros

The program is easy to use. Navigation and setup works well and simplifies my daily routine for running the business. The App is by far the best feature with this programming. It is easy to use and gives clients very direct access to classes and events that are happening within the facility.

Cons

The least liked feature is not being able to print contracts and having to sign up parents for accounts so there children can have their accounts active. This is also not a martial arts based software system, however it works well for my studio which also has fitness classes.

Zen Planner and Mindbody

Reasons for Switching to ABC Glofox

The sales team at Glofox was great. They were not trying to push me into anything. They were patient and listened to what I was looking for in reagrds to how I run my business.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hey James, thanks so much for leaving a review and we appreciate the feedback.

We'll make sure to pass on your suggestions to the relevant teams.

Thanks again.

Alexandra

Happy to have made the switch!

Reviewed on 09/11/2021

Great overall.

Great overall.

Pros

Very user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing, with all the features our customers have come to expect.

Cons

Limited integration with MailChimp. Would prefer more ability to customize the product to my business.

Vagaro and Mindbody

Reasons for Choosing ABC Glofox

Unsatisfied with limitations of the ZenPlanner system.

Zen Planner

Response from ABC Fitness

Hey Alexandra,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it really means a lot.
We're so happy to hear that you have been pleased with your experience with Glofox so far!
We look forward to continuing to support you and your business.

- The Glofox Team

Decker

Reviewed on 11/03/2021

Very easy to use software that has helped me bill recurring payments and organize my scheduling.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and navigate.

Cons

I could benefit from a messaging forum type feature. Maybe this is available with the custom app but not sure. The current messaging abilities work just fine though.

Wodify and Zen Planner

Reasons for Switching to ABC Glofox

The clean visually appealing interface and ease of use.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Decker! Thank you so much for leaving a review, and welcome to Glofox. We're glad you find our software easy to use and visually appealing. We pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional user experience.

Thank you also for your suggestions surrounding messaging. We do have a community section within our member app that works in a similar way to a news feed and we also offer the ability to send push notifications, SMS, and emails. If you would like to know more about any of the above, you can reach out to us at [email protected]. I will also pass your suggestions onto the relevant teams.

Thanks again,
-The Glofox Team

Ronan
Ronan

Perfect fit for my classed based fitness business!

Reviewed on 09/11/2018

The platform enabled to grow my business from zero to profitable in under 6 months. While there were some bugs on the legacy app/software these have been ironed out and I have not had an issue in several months.

Pros

Easy for customers to use and pay
Easy for me to set up
Great new leads management feature just launched
Great in app marketing features
Easy website integration
I have recommended this software to a friend and they are switching their entire plaform to Glofox.

Cons

There are a few reports I'm after that I've heard are on the way.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Ronan!

Great to hear that Glofox is a perfect fit for your business.

Thank you for the feedback. We do try to meet the needs of all of our customers with regular updates and will be sure to pass it on to our product team.

Looking forward to watching your business grow with Glofox!

Yours in wellness,

Katie

Great product and new improvements however some very frustrating features

Reviewed on 02/06/2020

I have definitely seen improvements with communication over the past 4 -6 months. Their customer service has improved greatly. Overall the staff are very supportive and friendly to work with. We have been really well supported during the COVID-19 challenges and very much appreciated Glofox seeing what customers needed and added some great features during this time.
The one downfall is communication - especially when things change eg. booking only into your next booking period - this was not communicated to us that the previous 'glitch' (as explained to me), where you could book in as far in advance as the studio allowed if you were on an unrestricted membership, had now changed. We could not communicate and or prepare our members returning to in studio classes (after COVID) for the changes - and hence created a lot of stress that could have been avoided.

Pros

Easy to schedule classes, dashboard is well designed and easy to navigate, great user app, new features that were added during COVID-19 - zoom integration to live classes, on demand feature for members.

Cons

The current set up to memberships allowing subscription members to only book ahead into their next booking period. This does not provide flexibility for our business and creates a lot of confusion for our members. I can understand how monthly billed memberships can work on this system however ours are weekly (see below). So members can only book a max of 2 weeks/min of 1 week in advance. It then creates confusion amongst members as to why some members can book further ahead (ie credit pass users) and if members have different payment dates its a bit like a yoyo effect. Explaining how it works to members is very confusing. This feature has only come into being in our studio. Prior to COVID-19 closures members were able to book 4 weeks in advance (booking window set by us) but now it has changed has caused great havoc. It has taken away a lot of value in our product and flexibility in the way our members book and become very frustrating for members as well as staff now managing the queries. If I knew this feature would come into play before we signed up to glofox I actually would strongly reconsider my decision.

We are a small boutique fitness studio (we provide reformer class - max of 10 per class) our membership costs are expensive ($40-$55 per week) hence all of our members are on weekly subscriptions. We also provide credit packs for client who want to pay per class.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Katie,

Thank you for the feedback on the product also, and for highlighting the areas which you would like to see further development. We are always striving to improve our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team.

Rima

There are better products out there

Reviewed on 15/12/2021

This is my warning for this software continued please see consistent just so you know what’s not working.. go cardless disconnected and they didn’t fix the issue for 6 weeks! We lost thousands of $. Their are awfully understaffed and really not across their own software.

The trainers can hardly do anything in their app which is super annoying.

Members can only book one cycle ahead which is really bad if you have expensive memberships

The plug in on the website is slow to load which leads to frustration with new members.

Pros

At first I liked that it was cheaper than MINDBODY. Sales was great but dear god, it’s been bad for such a long time.

Cons

Bad reporting. (A lot of reports are incomplete or have bugs and in parts make no freaking sense.) like they have a report for trials how many people you lost but then you can’t actually see who.. hella useless. Then with clients - memberships you cannot see memberships that haven’t commenced as part of your memberships, just to give a couple of examples

Bad scheduling (you can’t enter closed business days and have to manually delete every class!) when you edit a class because a teacher gets covered it gets overwritten whenever you make a change in the backend, like your Monday 5pm class gets covered but in the backend a new teacher starts all change revert back causing a lot of frustration for members and teachers. Teachers can only see their own classes.
We have the branded app; it bugs ALL the time, we also have multiple locations which members are supposed to be having access to but it’s doesn’t work for majority of the memberships only for the unlimited members. Courses don’t show in the app for teachers. You cannot enter suspensions for limited memberships. If you have multiple locations you will lose a lots of functionality (I wasn’t told about that). You also can’t enter cancellations in advance for limited members. You can’t amend class packages either, so you can imagine how much trouble this caused (250 passes had to be re-entered manually) because of lockdowns. Waitlist feature hasn’t been working in over a month.
Tech support takes months to fix issues..

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Rima,
Thank you for your honest feedback, and we are truly sorry that your experience with glofox did not live up to your expectations. We take this feedback very seriously and are working towards improving the reporting and stability issues you reported.

Marnie

Do NOT sign any renewal contract before you try

Reviewed on 21/01/2023

I spent a decent chunk of money (~$650) to simply try out the program for 3 months; 1 week in I knew it wouldn't work for my needs, but gave it the ol' college try to see if it would grow on me. They didn't have recurring appointments, so I would need to log in daily to add in my recurring clients in advance so those slots didn't fill. Fair enough, it just doesn't suit my needs at the moment.Since I've decided that this program didn't suit my needs/wants, I've been trying to cancel my renewal for over 2 weeks now with no one from customer service getting back to me. There is no way to cancel for myself online, so I've been reaching out to customer service with phone calls & emails, as well as the people who helped me through onboarding (who were wonderful along the way btw) but no one is getting back to me with a solution. The one response I got from my onboarding person was not the answer to my question, but rather a link to book an appointment with her, with her only availability being after my renewal date. Not impressed with the follow through on this! Kinda feels like they do the work to get you into a subscription, but none of the work to keep you happy once you're past onboarding!If the cancelling hasn't been such a hassle, I wouldn't have a negative thing to say about this assuming it meets your needs for your business, it's decent looking, has billing and scheduling etc, but it should NOT be this difficult to talk to someone.

Pros

It looked nice (branding etc) it appeared to encompass all aspects of a what a gym would need to operate. Onboarding people were very nice and helpful.

Cons

Layout of customer app wasn't great, had less tech-savvy customers have issues booking an appointment because it wasn't a super smooth process. Didn't have recurring appointments when I signed on (it's currently in beta), didn't have different location booking for separate training areas when multiple clients need booking for the same timeslot.

Khyl

Do not use Glofox!

Reviewed on 15/01/2024

Awful! I would 100% stay away and save your money. Mindbody is criminally expensive and I would rather go there because their customer service was miles better.

Pros

Surface level, it looks pretty, easy to use and has a good customer user interface.

Cons

Their customer service is awful. I was told "I don't know, here's a YouTube video." They deactivated my entire business by accident, deleting all of my memberships and billing cycles. They were unable to fix it other than reopening the account to everything being deleted. Then refused to help or compensate us for lost revenue.

Jane, Mindbody and PushPress

Reasons for Choosing ABC Glofox

We switched because the payment processor in Canada wasn't great at the time and the interface was clunky. They've added more processors in Canada and we're immediately switching back.

GymMaster

Reasons for Switching to ABC Glofox

It looked better. It could do rentals like batting cages. The payment processors were easy to setup and use. None of this was worth it though and I regret switching.
Audrey

Happy we made the switch!

Reviewed on 16/07/2018

We spent a long time researching different studio software options and Glofox has definitely helped us make big technological strides forward from the app to check in kiosk capabilities. Though the retail aspects are second tier, these aren't our top priorities either at the moment. Would definitely recommend trying the demo and exploring Glofox to other yoga studios.

Pros

The interface for both our staff and students has been far more intuitive and easy to use than our last program. The reporting is clear and the app has inspired more online bookings for classes. Check in is starting to run more smoothly giving our teachers more time to focus on class and less time dealing with frustrations with a clunky system at the desk. The way the system is set up also allows individuals to navigate it in different ways that make the most personal sense to them rather than forcing everyone to learn the exact same steps. Customer service has been very attentive and responsive as we've made the transition to Glofox which is much appreciated. We have felt supported through the whole process so far. The more we learn about the program the more customized we've made it to our needs which has been great.

Cons

The only cons so far are minor tech capabilities we're hoping to see evolve soon. You can only sell one retail item at a time, though there are some work arounds. We would also like to be able to check our teachers and staff into class and sell them retail items without creating separate student profiles. In the grand scheme of operations these are small details that haven't derailed us and we look forward to seeing upcoming changes with the program.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hey Audrey,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback!
We are very pleased to hear that Glofox is helping your business in all the ways you highlighted and that you feel supported.
We look forward to continuing to support you on your business journey.

- The Glofox Team

Ryan

A booking system fit for group fitness businesses. Bonus: Massive data breach of client...

Reviewed on 28/12/2020

Pros

It seems like a good solution for purely group class business models (like F45)/ Stripe payment integration and ease of refunds using the software.

Cons

Glofox's prices are at about the price point of Mindbody now yet offer a fraction of the services. No way to book reoccurring bookings for clients. No way to set up requests for bookings for PT clients. On the business side, the admin controls are terrible and I constantly had to contact tech support for clients being overcharged, and membership glitches like multiple memberships running, being charged after contracts, unable to cancel subscriptions. But the worst and the ultimate deal-breaker for us was when Glofox's [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] notified a number of businesses via email, including mine, that customer data had been breached in late 2020 of all our current and previous clients (over 800 people). The time and TRUST lost from our clients was irrevocable, and it led to clients canceling memberships and finding other solutions.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Ryan,
Thank you for your feedback, and we are truly sorry that you did not have a better experience with Glofox. We have released our Re-occuring bookings feature and continually work to improve our PT features and the stability of the product. Glofox acted in accordance with all GDPR requirements when the data breach was identified. We apologize that this breach affected your business.
Sincerely,
Marko Gazic

Jarrah
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Terrific service and support. Overall, extremely worth the investment!

Reviewed on 15/07/2016

Having come from no previous management system, Glofox was a God send for us! To begin with, the sales rep I spoke with was very helpful, he asked me what my problems were, what I wanted to achieve and worked with me on figuring out the best way to accomplish them as opposed to pushing a software in my face.

Once we jumped into the demo, ease of use was the key reason I went with Glofox. I demoed quite a few softwares before finding Glofox and I couldn't believe how difficult they seemed to grasp. I needed to get rid of the headache of managing bookings and it just seemed like these other softwares were going to add to that headache.

Pros

Glofox won me over and from here on out, the support has been terrific - so accommodating to the needs of my business and eager to answer questions and solve problems.

I've managed to cut out a lot of tedious tasks that were eating up my time like membership management and keeping track of bookings etc. It's great to finally have these automations in place that keep my business running smoothly each day and be able to track the growth we're making. Not to mention, my members are delighted to have the option to book into a class through the app. Such a simple change that makes everyone's life easier.

Cons

Not really a con, but for any business owners questioning if Glofox is worth the cost, the answer is yes. It's worth it. The Glofox team will care for your business on your journey to success and won't toss you aside once the sale is over. The quality of their software, their continued support and the simplicity of their service for me and my members is more than I could have asked for.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Jarrah,

Thanks for taking the time to right a review!

We're glad that you found the demo really helpful and It's great to hear that you're finding the software really simple to use - we consider 'ease of use' as one of our greatest strengths against alternatives in the market, so it's great to hear you reinforce it!

Timmy | Glofox Head of Support

Tyler
  • Industry: Sports

Great Product! Can add a few features

Reviewed on 27/09/2019

Rocky in the beginning on boarding but have been great since.

Rocky in the beginning on boarding but have been great since.

Pros

Syncing payments with bookings has helped us out tremendously

Cons

Some functionality needs to improve. Access to our stripe account. Holiday blocking features. Editing our custom app

Couldn’t sync everything up

Square Payments

Reviews were better

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Tyler,

Thanks for your feedback. We are happy to hear that Glofox has been helping you to grow your business. We take customer feedback very seriously and will be sure to pass it on to our product team.

Mark

Outstanding Product, Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 08/07/2016

I could not be happier. I have set up software for Fitness studios and gyms I have worked at and have used in my own studio when I setup, so I have experience with a lot of software in the fitness market. But Glofox has it all, and the customer service is brilliant. They offer apps for your clients to check-in and update their info, they offer engagement tools and detailed reports for me to run my business. It has everything we could ever want. The best part of the software is the regular and constant updates they are putting into it. They are ahead of the curve with what is needed to help grow my business and give me the tools I need to do that. Big thumbs up, great job team Glofox

Pros

I like pretty much everything. My members get a really modern app with a ton of features that allow them to manage their own schedule and not have to constantly contact me for bookings or payments. I get a lot of easy to use features that automate a lot of the repetitive tasks I have been doing, plus its really easy to see how your business is doing with the reporting tool. It also auto charges clients on a monthly basis so I don't have to chase payments. And their support team basically did all the setup for me walking me through everything. they are super helpful!

Cons

I like everything about it. I can't think of how they could improve it.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Delighted to hear that Glofox is all round the perfect solution for your business!

It's been a pleasure working with you and the team.

Timmy | Glofox Head of Support

Nancy
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Glofox for the Win! The perfect solution for our fitness studio.

Reviewed on 23/08/2016

Glofox makes it really easy for me to manage my business day in, day out! The dashboard is straightforward and simple to use, yet powerful enough to do everything I need it to. A great service and a great team of people behind it too!

Pros

-The dashboard is a life saver when it comes to managing my business. I don't have to spend countless hours on admin! I couldn't even imagine going back to tracking bookings, attendances and payments manually.
-Glofox designed an app completely tailored to my brand - so professional looking. A great way to make our studio stand out from the crowd.
-They also designed a booking and payment portal that connects with my website and Facebook page, so members can decide where and when they want to book their next class or make their next purchase. A great user experience!
-The reporting tool has most certainly helped me to make better decisions for the business as I can generate reports on our performance in the click of a button. Even if you're not tech savvy, it's super easy to navigate and understand. If I ever did have a question on some aspect of the product the support team are always available to answer questions.

Cons

Nothing!

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of Glofox! We really appreciate it.

It's great to hear such fantastic feedback. Be sure to get in touch if you have any questions whatsoever :)

All the best,
Glofox Support

Carolyn

Very happy with this product and service.

Reviewed on 07/11/2019

Apps are the way to go. Very professional and easy to use. Glofox provides detailed accounting reports which makes my job easier. As I am not the most technically inept I use the customer care team quite a bit and I have always found them very diligent and fast to act on my queries. It's great to have so many tools available via Glofox but also have that knowledge that there is a team behind the software to help when needed.

Pros

Very quick to help and and answer questions. Super easy to use. Customers loved having the app.

Cons

Nothing I was very happy with it's continuous development to improve and the team listened to any feedback I gave.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Carolyn,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that Glofox has helped you to grow and manage your business.

The Glofox Team

How complicated became simple, finally we have a system that helps us generate business!

Reviewed on 27/04/2018

Pros

This software is customer friendly. It's layout is simple to use and once you understand the functions it's super fast which has meant staff training time is reduced as well as client training also.
I have all the key information I need to hand and when reconciling month end figures and performance it has over halved the time taken and improved the accuracy of reporting 100%.
The staff at Glofox have been fantastic from start all the way to support once we have launched. Marko was our project coordinator and his help and guidance has made the whole transfer feel seemless. The support staff are fast and really great at helping sort any queries we may have. The connection with stripe is working really well and has actually massively helped our cash flow as opposed to confusing direct debit charges and payment frequency's.
I'm yet to establish something wrong with this system and if we identify any areas that need adjusting the team at Glofox already seem ahead of the game.
The web integration is the easiest I've seen, having used mindbody previously I was astounded as to how simple this is, we can share direct links, you tube videos etc.

Cons

We are nearly and Month an Half into our full launch and as of yet I can't find anything I don't like about it.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hey there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback!
It's great to hear that Glofox is helping your business save time among many other things you highlighted.
We're also pleased that you have had such a great experience with our support team.
We look forward to continuing to support you on your business journey.

- The Glofox Team

Glenn

Glofox is a critical part of our daily operations and we couldn't operate without it

Reviewed on 10/05/2017

Customer convenience is the biggest advantage. They can view, book and cancel without a messages or calls, back & forth ensuring our administration team don't end up spending their time with bookings and customer queries

Pros

It's extremely user friendly and has been simplified to ensure minimum amount of steps required in all customer aspects from booking classes to purchasing memberships. It allows customers to book in at any time of the day or night & allows us to have full transparency of who's attending each and every class.

Cons

Amendments to memberships are cumbersome and require alot of manual input. The new dashboard has excellent features however there were some nice parts of the old dashboard that have been lost which were very useful for our daily management information

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for sharing your positive feedback!

We're working hard to make your day to day run even smoother in the long run. We have a tonne of new features in the pipeline, and we're also working on improvements to some older features that you mentioned. We'll be sure to let you know as soon as they're available - we can't wait for you to test them out!

Julie

Transformational

Reviewed on 07/02/2017

At the start of using Glofox I was a little apprehensive. There is a fair amount of effort to populate the data. The support I received at the start and ongoing has been exceptional. I feel fully supported by the Glofox team. In particular Stephen, who is absolutely amazing.
The feedback we have been getting from our members has been amazing. Our members have completely embraced Glofox, it's intuitive and allows them to be self sufficient and not dependent on the gym for payments and bookings.
Our team can spend time building relationships with our members instead of having to worry about paperwork, Par-Qs (all fully integrated), payment details, monthly subscriptions etc.
The user experience on the App is great. The back end system for the gym has helped us understand our business and look at opportunities for growth. We can run quick and easy reports, and email all our registered members (over 1000 now!) in one click. It's saved so much time and effort.
Glofox is an investment for your current business and future growth. I would strongly recommend Glofox for your gym.

Pros

The App

Cons

The web integration

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Julie, thanks for the amazing review! We¿re delighted to hear that you¿ve found our support team super helpful. It¿s also great to hear that your members have completely embraced Glofox - I¿m sure they¿re delighted to be able to book and pay straight from their smartphone! Keep up the good work and If you have any questions, we¿re here to help. All the best, Glofox Support.

Partnering with Glofox has been the single best decision we have made in our business.

Reviewed on 09/03/2018

Pros

We made the mistake of trying to manage our own CRM when we launched our gym. Within 4 weeks of opening we realized this was a huge mistake. We considered many platforms and software company partners to improve our efficiency. The Glofox integrated platform for booking, communication, CRM and payments has given our customers a fantastic experience, interface and reliability when booking and paying. For us it saves us countless hours each week, works efficiently on the go, in the gym and literally on the studio floor whilst coaching. Every technology has an occasion gremlin but if so any problem is quickly remedied by their great team, who work as hard for you, as you do for your own customers.

Cons

Our own company branded Glofox app, the most expensive solution, did take slightly longer than we hoped to get finished, only a few days late, mainly because of Apple app store slowness but it was worth the wait in the end.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hey,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback!
We're so happy to hear that you're having a good experience with Glofox and that it has been able to save you time.
We look forward to continuing to support you in reaching your business goals.

- The Glofox Team