Moodle

Chamath
  • Used for 6-12 months

The e-learning platform for 100+ students

Reviewed on 27/06/2019

In the beginning, I would say it's a bit harder to learn but after I read their documentation and refer some guides I become a master of Moodle. There are a good amount of helping documentations with Moodle you can find almost anything on their documentation. I’m happy to say that still our students using it daily. If you have a small budget this is a great choice. I’m very satisfied on Moodle and I can recommend for anyone those who are looking for a good LMS platform

Pros

I have used Moodle for an organization to implement an e-learning platform. I have searched for may LMS and finally, I selected Moodle because it’s open source and very customizable for our requirements. While I am using the Moodle I can list down some pros according to my experience

- Moodle has Multilingual capability that allows users to use multi-language it was a great feature for me.
- Manage user roles and permission, You can define roles to users and manage user access
- Bulk course creation and easy to backup
- Customizable or create our own themes
- Very useful calendar to track course deadlines, meetings and many more
- Admin user can Install and disable 3rd party plugins

Cons

Though Moodle offers many features there are some things that I don’t like much. I can list a few cons of Moodle

- The learning curve is a bit higher for administration and building Moodle courses for First-time users
- If you need to customize some functionalities requires a Moodle programmer
- The look and feel a bit outdated even if you use a theme it feels like bit older
- I faced some upgrading issues it’s not that easy for me

Reasons for Switching to Moodle

Moodle is free and customizable for our needs and we can host it anywhere we want.
dipen
dipen

Easy to made learning platform

Reviewed on 06/10/2020

My overall experience with Moodle is really worthy. me and my team are creating new class, courses and tests on Moodle and it takes very small amount of time. Course management is really nice and User interface of Moodle is really understandable to students.

Pros

1. Free and effective open source learning.
2. Create easy assignments and learning management as per subject and as per class.

Cons

1. Bulky and heavy User interface.
2. No end to end security provided.
3. No option to signup user accounts automatically.

Google Classroom and CANVAS

Reasons for Choosing Moodle

Google Classroom, another useful tool from Google. I switched to Moodle because Moodle is open source and interface is understandable to students.

Reasons for Switching to Moodle

I choose Moodle over these alternative because, Moodle is open source and highly customizable as per requirement.
Lisa

Moodle for LMS

Reviewed on 17/04/2024

It became difficult when I had any questions regarding the system.

It became difficult when I had any questions regarding the system.

Pros

It is easy to use once it is set up. It was free.

Cons

There was little to know technical support.

Response from Moodle

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Moodle!

The Moodle community is a vibrant space for sharing knowledge and experiences for further enrichment, support, and engagement with others. Visit us at https://moodle.org.

If you want to improve, customise, or expand your LMS, we encourage you to contact our Moodle Certified Partners and Service Providers, who can provide 24/7 support. Discover how they can support your needs at https://moodle.com/solutions/certified-service-providers/.
We're here to support your continuous growth and success in every way possible.

Warmest regards,
The Moodle Team

Moodle E-Learning Software Overall Review

Reviewed on 25/10/2019

So far, my colleague developers and I are excited about Moodle. We're currently customizing it (creating courses, students, faculty members, enrolling students in their courses, branding, carrying out training for both faculty and students) to suit our University's standard as we will deploy it for our students this academic year 2019/2020.

Pros

- It's built with the common language PHP and MySQL which makes it easy to customize (by Developers)
- It has so many detailed features built-in, such as setting the date a course will begin and end, methods for learners to enroll in a course, the timezone of the learner, and more features.
- Many plugins (such as video LiveStreaming, quiz modules, assignment modules) are present which provides even more features to the software.
- It has detailed documentation for Developers and General users on how to carry out functions on the software.
- Moodle is so far one of the best e-learning software which fosters the distant learning culture and is so helpful to learners for example in areas with a socio-political crisis.

Cons

- A fee is required for any least additional functionality the client wants to be added on Moodle.
- The codebase is so hard to understand especially for non-Moodle Developers hence making it difficult to customize Moodle by yourself or team developers if they are not an expert.
- Moodle is strictly course-based, making it hard to integrate and synchronize with say, a platform already built and used by a school, in this case, our University.
- Email sent by the Moodle system to users always land in their spam/junk folder or doesn't even get sent at all.

Reasons for Switching to Moodle

- With Moodle, there is full control of data as the information (files and user data) is found on our website / VPS Hosting account, compared to Google Classroom whereby all information is stored in Google's servers. - Hence with Moodle, there's more data privacy.
Gabriele
Gabriele
  • Industry: Automotive

a comprehensive e-learning platform

Reviewed on 10/03/2024

good experience and productive time using it

good experience and productive time using it

Pros

it was really cool to use Moodle in high school since it allows everyone to have it's own personal workspace and share any file with the persons in your organization and channels

Cons

a bit difficult to use some advanced features and also a bit slow compared to competitors, in particular for notifications

Response from Moodle

Hi Gabriele,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Moodle! It's fantastic to hear that you've had a positive experience using Moodle as a student.

We're here to support your continuous growth and success in every way possible.

Warmest regards,
The Moodle Team

Marco
Marco
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Leading open source e-Learning solution

Reviewed on 31/07/2020

We adopted Moodle in our company to setup an e-Learning plaform for training to both manufacturing and office employees (around 500). Most of our courses are related with production practices, quality and work instructions, and main supports are represented by professionally recorded footage, SCORM compliant. We're still at deployment phase, with massive upload of users (very convenient), definition of roles, and structuring of courses, but the platform itself feels very responsive, quick and efficient. Included features are very impressive, and can be easily enriched by available plugins, that allow a very tailored customization.

Pros

Moodle is the reference open source e-learning platform, with recognized robustness of its architecture and responsiveness of design. Offers very detailed configuration options, allowing complete customization upon your needs. Moodle community is extremely active, with wide availability of certified 3rd party plugins, and documentation for every step. Extremely good compatibility with most common media formats, and compatible with most common SCORM standard.
Being a pro-level platform, Moodle is ideal for both business and scholar deployments.

Cons

Require expertise in order to be installed on premise with proper secure configutarion (internal server / hosted VPS) and require training and documentation reading to really handle and customize the platform. Not for newbies.

Forma LMS and Docebo

Reasons for Switching to Moodle

On premise (hosted VPS) solution was preferred because offers higher php customization options (like max upload file size), which is perfect if you need to upload footage. Moodle is the most complete open source on-premise solution. While fully hosted solutions generally limit the file size of uploaded files.
Luis Carlos
Luis Carlos

The standard on what an e-learning platform should provide

Reviewed on 11/03/2022

The first time I used Moodle it was probably six years ago, as a student. I like how it came a long way on improving its user friendliness without sacrificing on features, now that I use it as a professor. When ever I think about an e-learning or education management platform, it is what comes to my mind first.

The reason why I don't give it a 5 star rating is because some competitors have also came a long way on improving, may a little bit further, in the past few years. Specially when it comes to student's user interface, there are some alternatives that I've worked with that are more appealing to a young audience.

Still, as for me, it does everything that I need it to do, exactly how I need it to do it.

Pros

This software has exactly what you would expect and most likely need from an e-learning management platform. No less, no more. That means there are no weird options here and there and it is not trying to reinvent the wheel.

Cons

The user interface seems a little dated, specially when you consider a lot of the target audience are teenagers / young adults who want everything to be flashy.

Regards.

Matthew
Matthew

Perfect for Remote Learning Scenarios

Reviewed on 09/02/2021

As my University shifted from face-to-face classes I became much more reliant on Moodle and I have now been using their integrations with blackboard collaborate to stream and host video lecturers. This is a must have platform for distance learning despite letdowns with the gradebook.

Pros

Moodle allows me to have a centralized repository of information for my course. I have now placed code, grades, course materials, powerpoints and even video lectures on my course container. My students have no excuses as they know to check Moodle for any course updates.

Cons

The gradebook is hard to use and I am a Computer Science Lecturer. It is difficult to configure and I really wished it were friendlier to non-techies.

Luke
Luke
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees
  • Used for 2+ years

Best On-Prem solution for a Learning Management System

Reviewed on 20/05/2021

As an administrator, it is now mostly automated. As a user (rather, support staff for the user), it can be difficult to get just right. You need a dedicated person or team just for making it look good and easy to follow for students and teachers.

Pros

It's modular, and has many optional components to add or integrate. Can be scripted (i.e. reset a course at the end of the semester), and lots of community support

Cons

It requires setting up a dedicated environment to run it. Linux skills are a must for setting it up. You must ensure you do updates weekly to keep it secure and running. It requires your materials to be setup before you create the course

We needed something on-prem for our Data Privacy Laws
João
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Moodle review

Reviewed on 14/05/2024

Pros

UI is really easy to understand and navigate

Cons

Aesthetically needs to be updated to look better

Response from Moodle

Hi João,

We appreciate you taking the time to review Moodle.

We are continuously working on improving Moodle to deliver the best possible learning environment. To discover the new and improved features of Moodle, including changes to UX/ UI, with our latest release, please visit https://moodle.com/moodle-4/.

If you want to customise or upscale your LMS to your organisation’s unique needs, you can contact our Moodle Certified Partners and Service Providers. Find more information here: https://moodle.com/solutions/certified-service-providers/.

Moodle Team

Michael
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

The ultimate toolbox for educators

Reviewed on 27/09/2019

I have been involved with Moodle for many years as a user, administrator and developer. Be careful about the hype you hear from commercial vendors, they will often understate the prevalence of Moodle around the world, which dwarfs other systems many times. The community involved with this product have a common aim: to help educators; money is rarely their driver.

Pros

Moodle is, hands-down, the most functional and malleable learning management system available. Moodle can do everything we want it to do.

Cons

Sometimes you have to reduce functionality to make it useful for some people. It is possible to turn off features to achieve that.

CANVAS and Schoolbox

Reasons for Choosing Moodle

Blackboard seems to be dying. Their product is undeveloped over many years and their proposed replacement still seems to be vaporware. The costs for this system are very high and very few equivalent institutions are still using it.

Blackboard Learn

Reasons for Switching to Moodle

In a blind test at my current institution, Moodle was favoured by users over other systems. It won out in terms of features and flexibility. It just works.
Florian
  • Industry: Media Production

Capable to power a whole university

Reviewed on 25/06/2020

While certain parts could be improved, the whole experience never feels overwhelming. Content can be grouped into weekly chunks to set the right rhythm for both teachers and students. Announcements and Q&As take place in discussion boards, with automatic email notifications for those who don’t want to check manually for updates. It is even possible to hold entire exams with automatic grading (for multiple choice questions) and an automatically generated score.

Pros

With not just employees but also students working from home, efficient educational software is more important than ever. Moodle is capable to power online teaching for a whole university, including online exams, file sharing, video uploads, discussion boards, surveys and homework submissions.

Cons

At the moment, there is no native video conferencing feature. We work around this limitation by pasting links from external platforms, like Zoom or Jitsi. It would be nice to have this functionality baked into the core, together with the possibility of referencing existing content inside the video call: documents, discussion boards, surveys, etc. Another pain point is the grading section. It is meant to calculate a student’s score based on homework submissions and online exams. Unfortunately, there are just too many figures relating to absolute score, relative score and more, so in the end it is hard to grasp what the final score is actually composed of.

Nathan

A Great Open Source LMS

Reviewed on 11/06/2021

Moodle was a great first LMS for our school. We used Moodle from the very beginning and it served us well until we reached about 3000 students. Beyond that, we felt we needed more stability from an out-of-the-box LMS. We essentially had no tech team at this time, so we elected to remove the tech aspect. Any organization that has the tech skills would do well with Moodle at much greater numbers.

Pros

The fact that it is open sources is really nice. There are really endless possibilities with Moodle as a result, you just need to have the tech skills and personnel to put your vision together. The ability to customize heavily is a huge selling point for Moodle, one you don't get with many other LMSs.

Cons

This goes against my point about loving the open source nature of the platform, but there is no real support. You can work with a Moodle partner to handle technical issues for you, but this is quite expensive. Instead, I found myself spending many hours reading through forums to try and solve problems myself. Managing the hosting and updating of Moodle is tough if you do not have a strong tech team.

CANVAS and Schoology

Reasons for Switching to Moodle

We chose Moodle because it was very affordable. We also liked that there were so many options to customize the LMS. At the time of choosing, we weren't 100% sure of what we wanted our courses to look like, so it was nice to know we had a lot of options with Moodle.
David

Getting to know the Ancestor of the new Virtual Classrooms

Reviewed on 16/05/2022

It was a great way to start learning how to use a Virtual Clasroom, but I had to keep switching and integrating other platforms

Pros

It is a great way to remain distanced with students in th epersonal way which can be a positive thing for teachers like me.

Cons

It ensures very liitle contact with others and can be negative for a hands on Teachers... unlike myself.

Google Classroom and Sawyer

Reasons for Choosing Moodle

Because the School already had it

Google Classroom and Sawyer

Reasons for Switching to Moodle

It was a matter of trying different things in order to become more cost effective at the company

Response from Moodle

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. In Moodle, we are constantly working on new ways to improve our solutions to deliver the best learning outcomes. BigBlueButton, the open-source web conferencing and virtual classroom is now a standard feature in Moodle LMS 4.0. It provides real-time sharing of audio, video, chat, slides, screen sharing, a multi-user whiteboard, breakout rooms, polling, and emojis. Learn more at: https://bit.ly/3HDycMq

Sean

5 Year Student Experience with Moodle

Reviewed on 28/05/2021

Overall, Moodle has been a (necessary) help throughout my time in higher education. It's great when professors want it to be great, but without their development efforts, it's pretty lackluster and reflects poorly on them.

Pros

Our university portal was a skinned version of Moodle, and when set up correctly, it provided a streamlined experience with access to all course materials, forums, and grades. It's lightweight and easy to navigate. As a TA, I found that the backend was equally simple, though some professors clogged it with information that led to a bloated administrative experience.

Cons

The software is only as good as the professor (or page administrator) wants it to be. Those that go the distance are able to offer a streamlined complement to the learning experience, in-depth feedback, and supplement the class with online resources. Professors that did not take the time to do this left us with a barebones skeleton of a page that seemed to reflect disinterest in interacting with the students.

Brian
  • Industry: Libraries

Solid choice

Reviewed on 24/03/2022

We run and manage our own Moodle installation. As we have that capability, it has greatly reduced the financial commitment necessary to implement the software. As we are a non-profit, this is a huge factor in our decisions regarding software options.

Pros

We have been using Moodle for well over a decade to handle our continuing education program. It's flexible enough to generally handle most styles and formats in some way.

Cons

The overall look of Moodle has remained constant over the years. A good chunk of that is handled by the theme you implement, however, the base interface is mostly the same regardless of the theme used. Deviating from that is not a path for the timid.

Sakai LMS and CANVAS

Reasons for Switching to Moodle

Moodle just turned out to be a better fit. The interface worked better for us, and the system requirements made it simple enough to jump in.

Regards.

Hanno
  • Industry: Higher Education

The all in one tool for learning management

Reviewed on 07/09/2022

Moodle is our one stop shop for all our course materials, course communication, and operational functions. It is a big chunk of software and you need a good server and a qualified administrator, but then your are done and can offer a modern learning environment.

Pros

Moodle is more than just a platform for sharing learning materials. It is a real managment tool that allows to steer the learning process of the students. In Learning, communication is everything. Moodle provides the tools to communicate from the trainer to the students, vice versa, and between the students.
The tools are very versatile so there is the right functionality for every learning experience you can imagine. It even contains a H5P editor.

Cons

If you use Moodle out of the box ist looks pretty much like your file exporer in Windows. It need some additional themes and styling to look attractive for students.

Paweł

Overrated, confusing, inadequate

Reviewed on 20/08/2019

I've been using this system because it has been installed at my college as the learning platform for students. In general, I find this platform awkward to use and not optimal for school/college education. Its grading system is totally inadequate for a school environment. It has modules that I don't need while lacking in those that I do need. A lot of it is confusing, e.g. some activities for testing or creating quizzes/feedback activities don't really do what you would expect (e.g. the Survey only uses predefined sets of questions, and you can't create your own [sic]). The layout is often confusing, or even buggy, e.g. when you view your students' grades and they overflow past the edge of the page, you can't really scroll to see them - unless you first scroll down to see the horizontal scroll bar, which I didn't even realise until someone pointed that out to me (there's usability for you). The enrolment system is atrocious - it overlaps a new design with an old system of enrolment, and it's terribly confusing. Unenrolling a batch of students requires some incredible tricks. And there are more annoying shortcomings and bugs. You can't expect a piece of (free) software to be perfect, but I find this system to be one of the clumsiest and annoying in terms of usability, functionality, design, and general concept.

Pros

It's free, actively developed, and ubiquitous. I don't quite understand why it's so popular, but because of its popularity support is easy to find.

Cons

It lacks features that would make it suitable for (ironically) a school/college/university environment. Notably, it doesn't have a proper grading system for classroom activities such as tests and exams. The only way to grade those (that I know of) is to create an Assignment activity and disable all the submission options, which is a very clumsy workaround (and one that is confusing for students). The enrolment/unenrolment system is a disaster.

Emilio

A User-Friendly Learning Management System for Students

Reviewed on 20/12/2022

Overall, I would highly recommend Moodle to any student looking for a comprehensive and user-friendly LMS. It has greatly improved my ability to stay organized and engaged in my coursework, and I believe it would be a valuable resource for any student.

Pros

Moodle is a learning management system (LMS) that is widely used by educators and students around the world. As a student, I have had the opportunity to use Moodle in several of my courses and I have been consistently impressed with its user-friendly interface and the range of features it offers.need for their coursework in one place, rather than having to search through various locations or emails to find what they need. Moodle also allows for easy communication between students and instructors, with a built-in messaging system and forums for discussion.Another great feature of Moodle is the ability to track progress and complete assignments online. Students can easily submit assignments and track their grades in real-time, which helps with organization and staying on top of coursework. Moodle also offers a range of assessment tools, including quizzes and surveys, which can be helpful for instructors to gauge student understanding and engagement.

Cons

One potential issue is that it can be somewhat time-consuming for instructors to set up and manage a Moodle course, as there are many different options and settings to consider. This can be especially challenging for instructors who are new to Moodle or who are managing multiple courses at the same time.Another potential issue is that Moodle may not be as visually appealing or intuitive as some other LMSs on the market. This can make it more difficult for some students to navigate and use, especially if they are not familiar with the interface.Finally, Moodle can be somewhat resource-intensive and may require a more powerful computer or device to run smoothly. This may be a concern for students who are using older or slower devices, as the system may be slower to load or respond. Overall, these are relatively minor drawbacks, but they are worth considering when evaluating whether Moodle is the right LMS for a particular course or program.

Response from Moodle

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. In Moodle, we are constantly working on new ways to improve our solutions to deliver the best learning outcomes. Discover Moodle 4.0's fresh and intuitive user experience. https://bit.ly/3bgVsDC Regards.

Sandra

Moodle LMS - Decent Learning Management System

Reviewed on 07/01/2023

At the end of the day Moodle LMS is a decent learning management system.

At the end of the day Moodle LMS is a decent learning management system.

Pros

Moodle LMS is one of the best Learner's Portal. Moodle was very helpful in the pandemic period. Moodle LMS serves as a bridge between the instructor and learners. File Sharing is works perfect, students can access the course materials easy at any time. Course management and publishing course materials are very easy in Moodle. In admin point of view, it very easy to upload contents, share and schedule session is very easy. Integrating Moodle with the education institution is also very easy. Admins can update the course files instantly and it is reflecting at the end user at no time.

Cons

Moodle has a very high learning curve in my point of view. Moodle's interface is outdated. Latency in the platform is also high at sometimes. If any problem occurs, troubleshooting is cannot be done by a layman. Moodle LMS has to improve their platform to matchup and catchup with the other LMS platforms.

Luis Miguel
  • Industry: Telecommunications

The best LMS platform

Reviewed on 26/10/2023

Pros

I had the opportunity, to set, configure, and launch Moodle in my College, it was the best to the best on LMS, I tried many others, but chose Moodle by its unique features

Cons

hardcoding functions sometime is the only way to extend features

Response from Moodle

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. At Moodle, we are constantly working on new ways to improve our solutions to deliver the best learning outcomes. For any technical assistance, you can reach out to Moodle Certified Partners or Service Providers.

Regards,
Moodle

Vashi
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Moodle as a student and administrator

Reviewed on 03/03/2018

There is not really any cons about Moodle. It is a highly satisfying product that is worth a try.

Pros

First: It is free!

As a student: it has easy navigation, provides a dashboard with all the related courses currently enrolled, it has a calendar on the right highlighting all the upcoming submission dates. It also notifies us about the upcoming events the lecture has set. All the information are arranged in a neat format. It shows the online users. It has portfolio option, makes it easy to keep track of all our works. It also has email facilities so we can email other users.

As an administrator: There is so many features incorporated in Moodle! The teacher has the power to design the moodle course in however way they want: It integrates SCORM packages, documents, videos, links, quiz, different grading systems (average/individual) and the grade history of the students on the platform. The teacher also has the flexibility to program when to make one lesson visible (by presetting the time and date), when to close assignment submission past deadline automatically, or to create specific forums and events. One can use moodle to run a class or to act as a learning repertoire. There is also the option to add a chat room for a particular lesson. What I also appreciate is the feature to monitor course participation and activity log report of students. By including keys to the lessons, we can control who we give access to the contents on the forum. Thus it can either be open contents or private. The power lies in the hands of the administrator.

Cons

The chat feature should be an in-built feature rather than a pop-out screen available only when the administrator adds it as part of a lesson.

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara

Free Open-Source Powerful Learning Management System

Reviewed on 22/11/2022

Great LMS Platform for both Teachers and Students. Ease of configuration and deployment. It includes all the features like, courses, Assignments, Exams and many more. Secure place to keep students files. Moodle mobile app brings mobility to users in anywhere at anytime. Specially, Moodle id Totally FREE and Open-source System. Anyone can use Moodle without Hesitation.

Pros

Ease of Deployment. Our team never faced any issues when we deploy our online courses and materials via Moodle. There are lots of tutorials and guidance out there, that will help anyone to archive their goals with in Moodle. User interface is very friendly for both Students and Teachers. Moodle helps us a lot in Covid Pandemic period. Best Long Distance Learning System we found so far. Moodle has a Password Encryption method that helps it users to keep their account safe and secure. Online exam feature is a great tool in Moodle. We don't have to use any other third party tools to conduct online exams.

Cons

Nothing to mention but Moodle Developers should improve the user experience in Moodle Mobile App.

USMAN ZAFAR
USMAN ZAFAR

Best LMS Platform - Especially for School/Colleges

Reviewed on 20/05/2021

We are using Moodle for our college and we and our learners are happy on our platform. We can easily manage online courses and studies for our students. Our exams on Moodle LMS are very professional. We are providing quality education by using such a great functionality developed by Moodle team. Bonus point is that moodle is an open source platform. Again Thanks to Moodle team.

Pros

The world most open source and best LMS system. It comes with a lot of features and best for school and colleges especially it now helps our students during lockdown. Some of the most best features are:
1. Open Source: It means you're in full control of your data, you can do anything and any change to your LMS system to make it more suitable according to your needs and requirements.
2. Flexible learning: The LMS system has a built in flexible learning tools to measure and recognize progress for teachers as well as for learners.
3. Mobile Learning: It's very easy for students or learners to learn on mobile, moodle is mobile responsive. You can watch videos or any assignment easily.
4. Security and privacy: It's an open source software but moodle ensures full security and privacy.
5. Best for School and Colleges: It's best solution for school amd colleges, you can provide distance education to your learners, take exams online etc.

Cons

No Doubt Moodle is the best platform to manage online studies for learners. All the functionality is very professional and helpful amd easy to use. I recommend to include more functionality to the moodle LMS so that everyone can more easily access the dashboard of courses with more functionality and please add quiz types to engage and examine learners more effectively. Anyways you are doing great, I love the moodle LMS system. Moodle official team is great and they are doing great. Thanks

Laurence

Moodle Interface and File Management

Reviewed on 25/03/2023

Pros

What I liked most about Moodle was the flexibility and customization it offered. I could create courses and activities that suited my needs and preferences, and also manage them easily. Moodle also had a lot of features that were impactful for me, such as the quiz module, the gradebook, the forums, and the analytics. The product was easy to use and intuitive, and I did not have any major issues with integration with my existing business processes. Moodle helped me deliver quality online learning to my students and colleagues.

Cons

What I liked least about Moodle was the lack of customization options for the courses and the user interface. I felt that some features were missing or could be improved, such as the ability to create quizzes with different question types, to embed multimedia content in the lessons, and to track the progress and performance of the learners. I also found some aspects of the product difficult to use, such as the navigation menu, the gradebook, and the feedback system. Integration with my existing business processes was not too difficult, but it required some manual work and adjustments to make it compatible with Moodle.

Response from Moodle

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. At Moodle, we are constantly working on new ways to improve our solutions to deliver the best learning outcomes. Discover Moodle 4 's fresh and intuitive user experience. https://bit.ly/3bgVsDC Regards.