MRPeasy

Write a Review!
Cloud ERP system for growing manufacturers and distributors

4.3/5

Good working horse

Reviewed on 08/06/2023

It works well enough.

It works well enough.

Pros

It works in the most needed functions. The basics are there what we need to handle the Manufacturing process.

Cons

The stock handling is too complicated. If you need to move the stocks, it's not easy nor fast.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback!

Tim

Ahead of its time

Reviewed on 06/04/2020

Quality from the beginning. This is one of the best programmed software out there for this industry. It's logically grouped, and follows a constructive workflow. This makes it easy to use, to train, and to implement.

Pros

Easy of use and simplicity to understand. This is one of the best programmed software out there for this industry. We setup, train and implement manufacturing software for multiple companies, and clients find it easy to understand and operate. This is one of the very few SMB manufacturing software on the market. It's reasonably priced, and contains all of the functionality a small manufacturer will need: sales, purchasing, production, inventory management and accounting.

Cons

The integration with QB Online, while functional, is limited. There is no Class tracking, and you cannot select multiple COGS accounts. Support is also only by email, normally.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the detailed feedback. The integration with QB Online will be seriously improved in 2020.

Sue
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

MRPEasy software - almost great

Reviewed on 09/09/2016

I needed an affordable cloud based MRP that was easy to set up and use with a manufacturing focus. It was easy to set up, but onerous to update. The initial training and set up support was very helpful, but once I bought in and really needed assistance, my helpful support person was replaced with the anonymous support team that took 24 hours to answer any questions and the answer was almost always either a. no the software doesn't do that, b. thats a good idea, we may decide to do that later, or c. you can pay us to make that change to our software. For the price, it's ok, a lot of potential, but not great.

Pros

the ease of use, wide range of potential ability, accessibility, focus on manufacturing. there is the potential to customize the software for an extra fee.

Cons

technical support is rather lacking. There's a lot of potential in the software capability but every aspect of use is limited. There's a lot of features that are "almost there", but to fix them costs extra. Entering inventory manually is a basic thing and should be simple, but because it creates automatic write offs, adjusting inventory manually can create annoying issues. When I reported this and asked support about it, I was told to stop manually entering inventory and to trust the system - not an easy thing to hear.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you. Your "Advice for Buyers" is great.
We're happy to answer your questions. You won't always have the same staff member to work with because when you purchase the software and have questions regarding functionality and terms, a sales rep helps you. One you purchase the software, and have questions about the technology and customizations, our technical support team is there to help.

We make new releases of the software 2-3 times a quarter. We always encourage our customers to send us feature requests, and we analyze and consider each of them. We can customize the software, however, in some cases those customizations do require some cost.

We have a large support team available to answer questions. Since they work in shifts, and each work for all of our customers, you'll notice they don't personalize their responses. However, each customer's tech support request is answered within 24 hours to ensure that our team can collaborate on a solution that works best for the user.

Niila
  • Industry: Design

Nparts Finland's largest plastic 3D-printing service

Reviewed on 18/03/2024

In the end, the program is easy to implement, easy to use and frees up time to do other things. No system is perfect. I am particularly satisfied with mrp because you don't have to click on it for nothing. Straightforward and easy.

Pros

It's easy to use and easy to customize for our needs.

Cons

There should be a more interfaces to other software. The user interface could be even leaner. It's not bad, but the contrast is a bit weak

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your review! We're glad MRPeasy meets your needs with its ease of use. Happy to have you with us!

Stéphan
  • Industry: Plastics

A software aptly named

Reviewed on 09/05/2023

It helps us to formalize BOMs, routings and manage stock.

It helps us to formalize BOMs, routings and manage stock.

Pros

It is full Saas and needs no hardware. It is easy to handle and easy too use.

Cons

I would expect a Manufaturing Order per BOM level and not a multi-level MO while processing an order. It could be important to trace each steps of the process (BOM) with a different MO.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the review!

Please contact our Support Team with your concern.

Martin

Solid and clean manufacturing and inventory management system

Reviewed on 20/09/2023

Overall MRPeasy gave us a great tool for production planning and inventory management.

Pros

MRPeasy is easy to setup and use, clean uncluttered interface with all the essential functions necessary to manage manufacturing and inventory. After several years using it we value how solid this system is.

Cons

Dashboard and reporting can be improved and some interface settings to visually highlight some stock items or inventory groups.

Odoo

Reasons for Switching to MRPeasy

The simplicity on use and setup

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback!

• Industry: Publishing

Ideal ERP for small to medium manufacturers

Reviewed on 24/10/2021

Pros

The UX is very neat and intuitive. The dashboard cames with colored squares each one named exactly according what it does like procurement or production planning.

Cons

It lacks Customizable Templates, Commission Management and Automatic Billing.

EZOfficeInventory

ASCTrac WMS

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your positive review. We're very happy that you also found good use for MRPeasy in your industry.

In fact, the PDF editor does allow to customize templates. Please contact our support for more information.

Sten
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Craft Beer Brewery

Reviewed on 13/12/2023

Pros

We can use it for stock management and production processes as well as invoicing.

Cons

Would be nice if the bookkeeping functionality was more advanced and we didn't need a separate software for that.

Merit Payroll

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the review!

Angelina
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Siven Sport Ltd Review

Reviewed on 10/01/2024

Although we are moving slowly with importing all necessary data so we can start operating the programme, our company is very satisfied with your product for the time being.

Pros

MRPeasy is simple and easy to use while having all needed features for a small manufacturing like ours.

Cons

Invoices can not be printed in Cyrillic.
We faced some issues while importing tables with Cyrillic content, although all steps were adhered strictly.
The programme produce long part numbers itself, which are rather confusing.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your feedback!

Mindaugas
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

User friendly, with space for improvement

Reviewed on 01/08/2023

Takes a lot of time to manage production, to many "clicks" to produce something.

Pros

Material demand from production planning.

Cons

I think it has to have abilitie to form an invoice from "sent item" list.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your feedback. We are grateful for all your suggestions for development. You are welcome to enter as many as you have via our Support ticket system.

Lindsey
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Changes the organizational game

Reviewed on 31/10/2022

It's fantastic. Best decision I ever made for my job's needs. And for the money, it's incredibly valuable. I've paid way more and gotten way less from other software companies.

Pros

All its functions. Because of this software I can organize my parts, subassemblies, their sourcing, and my manufacturing the way I wanted to. I really couldn't have stayed as organized as I now am without this software.

Cons

There are a few features that are lacking that I'd like to see:1 - individualized training. While they do a fantastic job of responding to requests, it would have been nice to be able to schedule a training session to specifically address our company's needs. I had to do a good amount of self-training using their videos online, then I taught everyone else in our organization.2 - The ability to see an entire build's subassemblies and parts in one place. Since I have multi-level assemblies, I can only view one item's BOM, I can't view all of them in one tree after I've manufactured a final product. That would be really nice

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your very detailed and positive feedback.

"this product seemed focused on being the best it could be at functionality" - that is what we strive for. Thank you!

Regarding the Cons you brought out:

1. In fact, we do offer individual training hours with our specialists over video. Please contact our Support Team for more information.
2. If you open a BOM, please click on the "Indented BOM" button to see the full build tree, including subassemblies.

Michael
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

I can’t work without it.

Reviewed on 07/06/2023

My over all experience is positive and I have brought customers to this platform.

Pros

I like MRP because it saves us from doing things manually and we always have a Birds Eye view of production.

Cons

I dislike that somehow my resources get turned into decimals even though we only consume whole numbers.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your feedback!

Bryan
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

This was a game changer for our small business

Reviewed on 14/10/2022

Pros

This cloud-based data management system really covers all the inventory. purchasing, and invoicing needs for our small manufacturing business. The nested framework of items and assemblies are very logical, and the customer management (quotes, invoicing, etc.) has been invaluable. I am able to get through the whole process from quoting to delivery without forgetting steps (like ordering a crucial part). The tutorials and online manual are very helpful, and customer support is quick to get back when there is a question.

Cons

The logic for some of the calculations are not intuitive, and not always clear from the instructions. I figured out many of the functions by careful trial and error, but this could be because I don't have a business background and lack the terminology. The report layouts are a bit constrained if I need to add extra information.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your feedback!

Danny
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

I recommend MRPeasy

Reviewed on 15/11/2020

Pros

I recommend MRPeasy to anyone looking for a powerful and flexible MRP. I have used other Tier 1 MRP systems previously, and constantly impressed with how capable MRPeasy is compared to it’s much more expensive counterparts.

It has been very intuitive the learn how to use, and support has been excellent on the odd occasion it was required.

Cons

Our business works on large scale projects, typically requiring deposit invoicing prior to commencement, and 2 or 3 milestone invoices throughout the project over 6 to 9 months. So we are looking forward for the prepayment invoice feature.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback!

Joanna
  • Industry: Nanotechnology

Great for keeping track of inventory

Reviewed on 10/05/2023

Pros

Being able to follow back where each product came from and where it has been shipped to. Being able to check up inventory simply.

Cons

Some of our products are made at the same time as others but need to be inputted separately (as it is not always the case) which makes it harder to calculate costs of manufacturing.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the review!
Regarding making several products at the same time, please contact our Support Team.

Sarah

Easy Peasy

Reviewed on 10/01/2023

We are very glad to no longer be relying on spreadsheets for stock control and the amount of time it took to keep track of stock levels. We can now easily keep track of total stock and where it is being stored at any given time, and easily transfer it items from our online store to markets. It has also helped us order new stock quickly and efficiently.

Pros

As we were implementing MRPeasy it helped draw attention to areas of our business that could be better streamlined. We made several changes that helped us maximise our use of MRPeasy and also provide our customers with product selection that more cleverly customised to their needs which in turn improved our sales.

Cons

We struggled the most with how to integrate MRPeasy with our accounting system, Xero, but would recommend getting assistance from an experienced accountant. We wished that we could also have the option to feed "virtual stock" numbers to our shopify store. We make up items when we receive an order as different parts can be used to manufacture several different final products but we don't always carry stock to make every single option we offer.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback!

Pjotrs
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Metup review

Reviewed on 09/06/2023

Production planning and products treacability

Production planning and products treacability

Pros

Product easy to use, traceability and pricing.

Cons

Not available to change supplier in purchase order

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the review!

Rudi
  • Industry: Food Production

I recommend this product.

Reviewed on 29/11/2020

Pros

We were looking for additional management tools to power our growing small business. MRPEasy says it all in its name. Super Easy to implement. Super Easy to use. This app has helped us create Bill of Materials, tracking inventory for raw materials, work in process, and finished goods, and lot code tracing for food manufacturing. All in all, a great system for small food manufacturers.

Cons

No issues so far. Helps a lot since 2019.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback.

Masha

MRPeasy review

Reviewed on 28/02/2022

Overall MRPeasy has been easy to use and integrate with our system.

Overall MRPeasy has been easy to use and integrate with our system.

Pros

This product is easy to use, searching via customer, invoice number or order number is helpful.

Cons

You can't all the details you need from the home screen and sometimes it can be time consuming to search through entries.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the review!

Keld
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Satlab review

Reviewed on 19/03/2024

The overall experience is very good and we will recommend MRPeasy to other companies.

Pros

MRPeasy is easy to use and cover most of the needs we have as a company
The support is excellence

Cons

The time from a proposal to when it's is implemented.

Response from MRPeasy

Thanks for the positive review! We're happy to hear MRPeasy suits your needs and that you've experienced great support. Appreciate the recommendation!

Kyle
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Very versatile and easy to use software!

Reviewed on 08/01/2019

Pros

This software is by far the simplest piece of ERP software I have ever used. In most cases, simple software meant very limited functionality. MRPeasy is not only simple to use, but can handle all the major functions that software of this nature should handle. All for a very reasonable price.

Cons

Some of the data transfers between Quickbooks online and MRPeasy, are hard to track, but not impossible. Since I started using the software, the support team has taken care of all the issues I have ran into. So even this is not that big of a deal.

Andrew
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

MRP Easy is simply the best MRP system on the market. Hands Down!

Reviewed on 25/01/2019

Pros

MRP Easy is "easy" to set up and integrate into your business. It has all the features you would expect and pricing is very reasonable.
Managing purchasing, customer orders, inventory, manufacturing, costings, OEE is made very easy, it integrates into most accounting packages easily and customer support is very good.
But most importantly the usability of the program is outstanding.

Cons

Would like to be able to customize reporting a little more apart from that we are yet to find a floor.

Jared
  • Industry: Chemicals

A great package for start up manufacturing

Reviewed on 17/09/2022

We love MRP Easy. As it stands today, we see many years of use as our manufacturing business grows.

Pros

The best feature of MRP easy, for us, is the recipe management. Formulas are easily entered and managed through the product cycle. Compared to the big systems out there, MRP Easy is a great system for start-up manufacturing companies

Cons

The production scheduling component is not as intuitive as the rest of the system.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the review!

Svetlana

Good program

Reviewed on 12/03/2024

In general the best program for that price.

In general the best program for that price.

Pros

Easy to learn how to operate program and it have all main functions for working in small production company.

Cons

Very hard to create BOM with a lot of subproducts. Cannot understand if all positions are included and added.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the positive feedback; we're happy to know that MRPeasy has been easy to learn.

Regarding the BOM, there are various strategies for creating subproducts/subassemblies. We advise contacting our Support Team to describe the issues you face, and they will be happy to help.

Amy
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Great Product

Reviewed on 05/08/2020

Pros

Easy integration with Xero.
For our company the modules of production planning/manufacturing, procurement and stocks are very important and this software fits our purpose.
Help is great, aid in assisting in most of your needs (both online, and through customer support)

Cons

Due to the multiple options and its large variety of tools, it is a little bit complex to understand - just untill you get the grasp of the software - especially when the time for implementation and integration does not permit long hours of training before the actual deployment.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the review.