Front

Email management software and shared inbox for teams

4.5 /5 (156 reviews) Write a Review!
4.5
Marjolaine L.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Best email software ever

Reviewed on 12/03/2020

We have a shared inbox and we had trouble to avoid double answers and we had to forward the emails to each other or CC them on our replies so they could get informed of a conversation

Pros

Sharing emails without having to forward them, being able to have internal conversations within an email, plenty of integrations

Cons

When I need to speak to all the team, I have to create a discussion and add them all, one by one.
I'd rather have the possibility to @team within an email or a discussion to make sure they are all included.
I also whish we could find a slack inbox where we could find all the channels we have and avoid having to switch between the two softwares.

Ari P.
Industry: Legal Services

Shared Email Tracking without the need for tickets

Reviewed on 19/12/2019

We had extremely too much email for an Outlook mailbox to handle, no SMS integration nor chat functionality. We solved all of that with Front. Now all of our communications are in one place for ease of use and management.

Pros

Front allows multiple teams within my company to manage massive amounts of email in shared mailboxes, meet or exceed customer SLAs and seamlessly integrate our communications with our management systems. We also like that we get all of the same functionality of email ticket tracking, but without the need for communicating the standard ticket responses and ids to our customers. It allows for a more personal engagement with our clients.

Cons

Our teams took sometime to get used to the new interface as it was difficult to pry Outlook out of their hands. However, once they got the hang of Front they loved the integration and tracking abilities that Outlook does not have.

Jessica S.
Industry: Biotechnology

Multiplayer email! Can't believe some people don't use this

Reviewed on 25/05/2020

Fantastic! We are a team of two, and one of us is the main visionary, the other is the one communicating with customers. We needed a quick and efficient way of having one person write an email, the other person check it and add notes, and both parties okaying it before sending. Also, with customer support, it's nice to be able to store responses I use a lot, and quickly modify them to suit the individual recipient. Front helps us in these two ways, primarily, and that makes it by far worth the money.

Pros

Being able to chat with coworkers about emails before they send. Being able to take over a draft someone else wrote, and send from my account, and share drafts with colleagues and have them edit, take them over, OR just give them back to me. Basically it's multiplayer mode for email. And I love the canned responses feature.

Cons

There are issues with the canned responses that make it not 100% efficient. Example: hard to filter canned responses other than by keyword in the title, not easy to make quick edits to them or replace an old one. Maybe because not everyone likes that feature other than me. But it still works and I have confidence it will improve in the future.

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

One of the worst email applications I've ever used

Reviewed on 02/04/2018

Pros

The overall look of Front is simple, which is nice.

The snooze function on emails.

The support staff were friendly and quick to answer.

Cons

My company switched my team over to Front after a couple people who shared an inbox had issues with managing it. I didn't have a shared inbox, but struggled with the lack of functionality for just personal inboxes.

There are so many missed functionalities to Front it made my job incredibly inefficient. I found myself spending more time doing my job which consists of heavy emailing because of Front problems.

1. No calendar. Cannot make appointments, set up meetings, etc.

2. Unable to edit messages in a previous thread. Say someone sends you a list of questions. You cannot just answer next to their list in the previous email and say "see below."

3. Archiving messages... when we first switched to Front, the management team used it for a few weeks to test it. When the team was instructed to switch within the next couple weeks, and BOOM thousands of emails that Front could not autoarchive. I had about 10 emails in Outlook during the switch. The front inbox had accumulated thousands over the course of the management test period. Front could only auto archive shared inboxes, not personal. I had to spend 20 minutes selecting 3000 emails to auto archive since it didn't sync correctly with Outlook.

4. Saving emails... you can't. You only have the option to send a link of the email which only works for those that also used front.

5. You cannot edit pasted tables in front, as far as formatting goes. No deletion of columns or making rows smaller.

6. No red flags or categorizing. Often I'd keep emails in Outlook and red flag them to remind myself to check on it before I leave. No flagging in Outlook. This is replaced by snoozing in Front to make it reappear later, but I do miss the flag option.

7. You archive something in someone else's inbox that they share with you... it archives in their inbox, too.

8. No options to make folders. You want to move emails to a folder to refer to later? You cannot.

I could go on and on and ended up emailing a list of 18 problems after using Front for the first 3 months to management who sent to Front support. The responses were basically they hope to rollout that feature one day. Which obviously doesn't help now.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Adam G.
Industry: Furniture

Great software, hard to be without

Reviewed on 22/04/2020

Pros

The best part of Front is that it only adds a layer on top of already existing things, such as an e-mail inbox. Other helpdesk software systems tend to be built around their own database structures and add e-mail on top of that instead. The approach that Front uses also means that if one were to ever leave Front, every single correspondence with customers is still sitting in your e-mail account (s).

Cons

There's not really anything I've ever disliked about the software. My pet peeve is that they've raised the prices quite dramatically over the last years. I'm disappointed that software creators these days seem to lure customers in with low prices to build their base and then raise the prices once they have a big enough customer base. But all in all, the software in itself is great.

John L.
Industry: Graphic Design

The best email software I've used

Reviewed on 24/04/2020

It's revolutionised the way we run things.
For a company that interacted with 90% of it's customers on Etsy, it was always a bit of a chore when someone wanted to email. Now with front, I would say we're 80% emails and we encourage even our Etsy customers to email us directly.

Pros

It's simplifies complex processes, breaks down your work into digestible chunks. It's intuitive, straightforward and has lots of time saving tricks and tips.

Cons

There's a couple of features that would be really handy, that I've requested a couple of times .
For example, dragging and dropping a jpeg into an email, adds it as an inline image. I would like a preference to select to have all files - regardless of format, to be added as an attachment.
I'm also unable to change my Download Location in my preferences, it simply doesn't work when I try to change this. Granted, I haven't reported this yet and I'm sure they'd be very helpful in solving this.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Celeste A.
Industry: Real Estate

Front Is a Team-Saver

Reviewed on 06/05/2020

Pros

My team uses Front to save face. We can send and see emails from our team address in one place easily. When one team member is out sick, we can easily find that thread and pick up without missing a beat. I also love that we can share threads without showing the recipient all of our personal email addresses by using the chat function and the tagging function. This helps us keep all the incoming emails going into the preferred email channel since we don't have to share our personal address to prospects or clients.

Cons

I do not have a con that I can think of.

Ollie F.
Industry: E-Learning

Vital Software

Reviewed on 29/04/2020

No more missed messages, lots of time saved by not having to jump into different channels. It was very simple to set up too (also tried Zendesk which was too complicated by comparison)

Pros

How it brings all the channels in to one place. No more jumping between Gmail tabs, Whatsapp Web tabs, SMS on a phone (!), Facebook messenger tab. It all comes into one place. Being able to link to conversations is very useful too, as is the option to share and comment on emails - no more CCing between team members.

Cons

Nothing I don't like, but more integrations (in particular monday.com) would be great.

Jan Z.
Industry: Biotechnology

We wouldn't be the same without Front

Reviewed on 28/05/2020

Front is the backbone of communications, from talking with customers, taking care of signups and inquiries and handling customer support, Front lets us do all of that remotely.

Pros

Front helps us respond so much faster as we collaborate on high impact messages and it lets us know what each other's doing. The support team is also really fast and reliable.

Cons

Runs on Electron, so can be a bit slow. Some missing features but the team is iterating really quickly.

Tim L.
Industry: Financial Services

Starter Front User Look Elsewhere

Reviewed on 27/04/2020

Prompt customer service and serves bigger & larger teams well. For start ups or employees under 5, look elsewhere like Helpwise.io, Missive.io, Loop Email, Spark Email

Pros

1) Prompt Customer Response
2) Easy to use & setup
3) Team collaborations & chat
4) Calendar integration

Cons

1) Limited features & zero integration for starter plans
2) Too expensive for starter plans
3) No CRM integration for starter plan
4) No API access token for starter plan

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Derek B.
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Front ~ Showing You What Email Can Really Do

Reviewed on 07/04/2020

Overall my experience with Front has been very great. In terms of many vendors we deal with our company, Front is at the top. They are their because they are truly relationship minded and that is hard to find in companies. Especially companies in the field of technology. Our company is truly thankful for Front and value their company and employees. You truly get a great experience from their product to their people, and that says a lot about a company.

Pros

I believe the product is very easy to use. Especially for someone that is on a computer daily for work, this product is very streamline and functional in terms of being user friendly. The admin needs to have some tech savy to them to operate and set up, but truly that was not anything difficult. For a company that time is truly our job we need to be on par with everything that is going on. With Front that dream is possible as we can all be on one email communicating with their Comment function and never have to email out. This prevents any miss communication or double communication. Efficiency is taken to an all time high. With other email platforms you can't have all your company on one email, other than outlook I believe, but it still fails to compare to the functions and ease of Front. Especially that no one misses out on an email if someone does archive it. Sense Front saves a personal file for you! Truly they mind and soul for this product was truly to help productivity, efficiency and the customer experience which birth Front.

Cons

It is hard to really give it a straight con, as it is a growing software and just in the yearish we have used them I have seen it grown so fast. It would be wrong to brand it cons but more so improvements that are on its way. I didn't realize this truly at the start till Front personally reaches out and gets to know you and you to them. A improvement I see growing is the support line. Depending on the nature of your business you need this more so than others in a more timely manner. Our company being time based we need things fixed fast to provide our job. Front does the best to their availability to do this, but its still a growing improvement. I know I am not going to get someone in five minutes, but for sure within the hour and once then I will be able to get immediate help till the solution is at hand. Another improvement is their reports. Due to the nature of our business this has helped us out a lot but with all the variables we have it is hard to get a true accurate report. It has base functions that will help any company, but for diving into even finer details its not there...yet. Least to say I would die on a hill to say there are truly no cons, but truly just improvements I see coming and know they are continuing to work on. You can't hop in a car without knowing how to drive and expect to drive. Takes time to master anything, but you see how you can't live without once you learn a little about it.

Paul S.
Industry: Accounting

The Best Team Collaboration Tool!

Reviewed on 19/12/2019

My team is able to be more efficient and we all can see past comments and such so it makes our team more cohesive. Many times the client doesn't even know which team member they're speaking to because we are so united...because of Front. We are able to create Asana tasks directly from our Front inbox which saves some time. I am able to stay more organized and keep the cleanest inbox that I've ever had in my entire 20+ years of work experience. I can't believe that I could even live without Front before. I don't see how I can ever go back to the old way of just sending e-mails and losing the collaboration function that Front provides. One problem that many people have is tagging an e-mail as backup for a task or the like. With the permalink feature, we're now able to attach an e-mail string to any Asana task so that the we can quickly refer back to the e-mail without screenshots and the like. It's so much easier now to keep all of our information together without an overload of e-mail messages.

Pros

I love being able to comment to teammates and to create a client-specific e-mail for our clients to respond to in order for collaboration to be smoother and for communication to be shared. I like being able to share drafts with my team so that they can review and even send if needed. If my direct reports want an e-mail to come from me but want to be sure I say exactly what they want to be heard then they just type up the e-mail, share the draft and @mention me, I edit it, my signature automatically attaches and then I send the e-mail as if I had written it. It's actually quite brilliant instead of sending an e-mail to one person to review, you can share it and everyone can see the edits. I like how you can immediately see at the top the tags of whose folder you're in so that you don't have to search through the e-mail to realize where you may be or which client you're working with. I also like the feature that lets you know if one of your colleagues archive the message that you're currently looking at. It helps to know this so that you know whether or not you need to reply to the message or assume that they're still going to respond. I also love how we can snooze an e-mail until later so they don't junk up the inbox. I am usually terrible at just leaving my inbox full with unnecessary messages that I forget to get back to until it's too late. With Snooze, I now say goodbye for now and get it out of my mind completely and then am reminded of it at the appointed time.

Cons

I haven't really found anything that I don't like yet. One thing that may improve but is not a big deal is that tagging folders at the top right does not always work but if I drag the message to that folder then it does work. It would be nice if you could add an Asana task from Front without adding it to a project. For example, if it's a private task that I don't want shared with anyone else then I should either be able to make it private or not add it to a shared project. I was going to say that I would love to make reactions to the comments placed in Front but it appears that that option was added 18 hours ago so someone else beat me to the punch. It might be nice to have the option to add a follower to an e-mail thread but make it so that they cannot see any previous comments to when they were added. This would just make it so that you can share current information going forward but not include any past information that you may not have wanted to get into their hands. I'm sure Hillary would have loved that feature. One thing that I would love to add is an @mention to say something like @all or @everyone that tags everyone that is assigned or a follower to a particular e-mail comment thread.

Nic M.
Industry: Education Management

A Great App for Unifying and Streamlining your Communication Workflow

Reviewed on 01/04/2019

Front has a positive influence on the way I process communication because it allows me to aim for and realistically reach inbox zero. This is possible by allowing me to either respond immediately to a message, snooze it for a later reply or most importantly to me, easily delegate the message to another team member while still being able to follow the conversation. These features allow me to realistically manage multiple inboxes and ensure timely responses to all inbound communication.

Pros

Front is a beautifully designed app for managing private and team emails as well as your company's other communication channels such as chat widgets, social media platforms and even SMS through a service like Twilio. I appreciate the thoughtfulness that has guided Front's development over the years. The Front team's dedication to optimizing the app based on customer feedback is evident in each iteration, and it's great that the Front app is regularly freshened with feature updates and additions. Today's existing integrations with Front coupled with new regularly added services makes Front the perfect platform for unifying your communication workflow. One "inbox" for all your accounts is awesome!

Cons

There are a couple of pain points for me when it comes to my daily usage of Front. My chief complaint is that at this time there is not bi-directional sync of archived or permanently-deleted messages. In my case, archives and deletes in my Office 365 account are synced to Front, but when I apply the same actions in Front, they do not sync to Office 365. This behavior is annoying in the context of my personal inbox—messages acrue and clutter the inbox—but counterproductive for a shared inbox with a mix of Front and Office 365 users. The obvious solution is to move all users to Front but in my case it is not realistic to onboard our entire team at once. Front should sync all actions back to Office 365. My second and last complaint is Front's calendar: it's not as robust as it should be if it's intended to be used instead of, say, Office 365. The experience for creating timed versus all-day events is cumbersome and to my knowledge, cannot be toggled between. Additionally, there is no functionality for creating recurring events. Unfortunately, my time is currently wasted switching between Front and Office 365 for simple calendaring tasks. I am looking forward to the Front team addressing both the sync and calendaring issues in an upcoming release. These pain points are partially behind my hesitation to push Front to all team members.

Laurens P.
Industry: Consumer Electronics
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Front, a must need in your business!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 27/06/2020

I strongly recommend using Front. Not only is the program / email-client very good, but the employees at Front are also equally capable. Through the e-mails they send and the experience I've had with their customer service, I noticed they really care about their program and what the consumer thinks of it. If you have any questions, they will answer it properly. If you have any suggestions, they will sincerely think about it.

Front has impacted my work, by making my work easily manageable. I can clearly see incoming e-mails being divided into different inboxes. Everyone can have different rights, so not everyone can see how cases are handled. Furthermore I can easily search my sent e-mails, even by using formula's such as ‘from:’ or ‘to:’, which makes searching older conversations or e-mails for bigger cases very easy. This can be very though in other e-mail clients.

I can conclude that my overall experience with Front is very good!

Pros

I like how everything is organized and therefore is easy to see. I can clearly see the divided inboxes on the left, making it easy to see how much work still needs to be done. Also, the e-mail conversations itself are shown like they are in e.g. iMessage or Whatsapp. This feels really familiar and makes it easy to read really long conversations.

Moreover, there are many settings, which can make the difference for various different users. For example, I use the 'Paste as text' setting, so everything I paste is stripped of its formatting. I know some of my colleagues dislike this, but I love it.

Furthermore, shortcuts are easy to learn and this makes it possible to work even faster.

Overall, I think Front feels very intuitive, it is easy to learn, and makes e-mailing a lot easier.

Cons

At the moment, there is but 1 thing I dislike. When you’ve just sent a new e-mail, it takes a while to show up in the ‘sent’ folder. We used to be able to see that immediately. Because of the way we work, we copy and paste the text of the sent e-mail in our other systems. This delay, especially when one sends many e-mails, is particularly annoying. This is the only minor thing I think can be improved.

Justin K.
Industry: Consumer Services

Front Review

Reviewed on 23/07/2019

Overall, Front allows my team and I the ability to respond promptly to each mover around the country without having to switch screens.

Pros

I work at the HQ of a moving company (Bellhops) and my job consists of constantly messaging our movers in the field spread over 25+ cities around the country. The best thing about Front is the ability to prioritize messages involving conversations that are more pertinent than others. Some are urgent and need to be handled right away, and others aren't and Front allows the visibility to determine the difference. My personal favorite attribute is the 'following' inbox including all active conversations you're apart of.

Cons

It would be great to see front integrate with software used by our company so we wouldn't have to input new contacts once we hire a mover in the field. This may already be available, or in the works.

Carlos mario S.
Industry: Import & Export

Switch to Front and you don't have to Cc anymore!

Reviewed on 10/03/2020

Overall, Front is awesome! It has multiple options and features to make your life easier. You can create "tags" to your e-mails and archive them in the same folder. You can also "snooze" an e-mail for a particular day & time so you won't forget about it. There is something I really like and it is the feature "new discussion" in which you can select your teammates, discussion topic, add comments rather than sending a regular e-mail (this will help you to avoid hundreds of e-mail for the same discussion)

Pros

What I like the most about Front is that I don't have to use Cc option on e-mails anymore. Front has a lot of great options and one of them is called "mention" Let's say a customer writes to you and you are not the correct contact person for that e-mail: with our previous electronic mail supplier we had to go over it and write something like "I'm copying Karen here who will help you out with your request" and copy Karen's name on Cc space. But with Front now we just need to "assign" that e-mail to the right coworker and it'll disappear from you inbox. Then it'll go automatically to the right person and he or she will reply from it (without customer seeing too many e-mail redirectioning to the correct party)

Cons

There is something I haven't found on Front and it is the option called "recall message". When you send a message there is a gap of 5 seconds to cancel it but once it has been sent there is no way to recall it

Treavor A.
Industry: Furniture

1-Year Review

Reviewed on 31/03/2020

Using Front has truly allowed me to take charge of my inbox! It has helped us communicate better between workers, as well as work more efficiently as a team to get the work done. Everything is open and available between each of us, so we can help each other and maximize the talents of one another in responding to the needs of our clients.

Pros

After a full year of using Front, the thing I find the most useful is the ease and efficiency of sorting and prioritizing my daily email. The ability to snooze, assign to another individual, or add quick notes about the email, along with the ability for others to see who is working on a reply, has made our efforts so much more efficient! Everything runs seamlessly and it has become second nature, very quickly.

Cons

There are still a few "glitches" when it comes to opening certain attachments, but I think that is always the issue with any email program. The only other issue is with the mobile app - it takes a few extra steps to modify email recipients, but it isn't that often that this has to happen.

Jake M.
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Collaboration Made Easy!

Reviewed on 23/02/2020

I highly recommend Front for team-based customer service or support teams who can take advantage of shared drafts, comments, assigning threads, tags, and snoozing. Our team works with high customer ratios, mostly reactive but with some proactive outreach, and Front enables us to work collaboratively to drive customer success at scale in an efficient and cohesive manner.

Pros

As a member of an at-scale team-model customer success team, Front simplifies and streamlines collaboration by enabling transparency into what the rest of the team is working on and who they're speaking with, ease of use sharing threads and context among the team, insight into past customer communications, and robust integrations with G Suite and our CRM among other platforms. The Front team is consistently innovating on top of their existing functionality to continually make the platform more user-friendly and fun to use. I certainly enjoy the UI much more than working out of Gmail.

Cons

I prefer the web-app version of Front as opposed to the desktop app simply because I like having all my tools in one browser window, and I love the keyboard shortcuts that exist on the web app, but I know there are so many more on the desktop app that I would love to see enabled the web app. Other than that though I don't have too many complaints! Their product team is always responsive to feedback, and when I have a problem they are quick to address my concerns

Front is the best Shared Inbox for collaborative customer support

Reviewed on 18/12/2019

Front truly is a dynamic tool for teams looking to improve their internal workflows for external-facing communications. There is some fantastic automation that is built into the platform that has helped streamline and build in consistency for external client-facing communication.

Pros

My favorite functionality would be the collaborative chat tools amongst team members for email threads. Its an amazing tool.

Cons

The thing I struggled the most to adapt to was the Tags functionality. It is not something we use daily but had a slight learning curve for me and my team.

Julian J.
Industry: Consumer Electronics

Make email your superpower.

Reviewed on 23/04/2020

Pros

it's very convenient to have ALL of your company's communication in ONE place. Nothing slips through the cracks - from emails/facebook messages/tweets and text messages you name it it's all there. It's very intuitive to talk with the team and get back to customers/prospects with an answer.

A win win and great investment for company that works digitally.

Cons

It takes a while to onboard the whole team and get them to understand all the features.
Also it's quite pricey per user per month.

Christian T.
Industry: Accounting

Just what we needed

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

Amazing. It has been so helpful for us to manage our client inboxes and emails. It has literally moved us out of gmail hell into email heaven.

Pros

Great help in setting up, Easy to maintain, transparent in billing, Great customer service, Love being able to comment internally on emails, sharing them, collaborating on drafts, and having internal discussions on emails.

Cons

It is rather expensive for our use, but still worth the money for us. When we share a link, if the email hasn't been shared with a specific individual, the link won't work for them until they have express permission.

Industry: Financial Services

Best Collaborative Shared Inbox Tool out there

Reviewed on 26/02/2020

Pros

The key feature that differentiates Front is that it has collaborative shared inboxes that enable us to create shared drafts, comment/communicate on threads, and manage email communications super effectively. Previously, we attempted to use Gmail to accomplish this, but Front does a great job of managing the workflow of sharing one email and collaborating effectively.

Cons

I wish there were more productivity / super-user oriented features that were more robust. There are some quirks about the workflows that make it slower for us to use. This is not a deal-breaker, but I wish it could be better.

Industry: Computer Software

Front has allowed our company to save about a 5 to 1 ROI in time savings

Reviewed on 10/07/2018

Major time savings and better organization is the key benefit we get as well as being able to build our own custom plugins.

Pros

Front allows teams to work in a more organized flow with incoming emails. One of the ways we have been able to utilize Front has been to group all emails for specific teams into Team inboxes and then team members can take emails out of the queue and work to bring the box to zero. This has saved us a lot of time from trying to organize emails in outlook.

The main selling feature for us however was the ability to create a custom plugin in the panel on the right as well as pull data from the current conversation from the Front API that is well built. This allows us to customize our flow.

Front also has several default integrations some more useful than others. They seem to be growing at a large pace so you can expect to see major enhancements with the product in the future.

Cons

The price can be a little high per user and the Enterprise version doesn't seem to offer the kinds of benefits you would want to see for such a large price jump. There also seem to be some features on enterprise that feel like they should be one tier down like user roles and authorization.

Donald M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Great for our case tracking needs

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 12/03/2020

Front makes it easy to use email as a primary mode of communication with customers. It’s very easy to sort and reassign cases, have internal discussions on cases, and quickly respond to and close some cases using canned responses.

Pros

Cases are created directly from new emails that come in. For customers, it’s as easy as sending emails back and forth with us, but as agents using Front, we get so much more functionality. Things like canned responses, automatic case sorting and assigning, internal threaded discussions on individual cases, and integrations with third-party tools make Front almost the perfect choice for what we were looking for.

Cons

As a user and not an admin, I am not exposed to the full extent of Front’s capabilities, but I am completely satisfied with what I do use. The only issue I’ve had thus far is when I use a canned response it contains three different fonts and just looks odd. This is only evident in the iPad app, but from Desktop they look fine. This was an issue in the way the canned response was created, and while even as a user I do have the ability to fix it, my first attempt failed. This may just be a training issue and I haven’t reached out to Front with help on it yet, but I know if and when I do I will receive excellent service based on others’ interactions with Front’s customer service.

Bryant W.
Industry: Legal Services

Great email platform for team collaboration

Reviewed on 03/06/2020

Our team can provide support to our clients around the clock and share drafts with each other, ensuring that all clients receive the attention needed while providing our team with opportunities to collaborate on responses and communication strategies.

Pros

The shared inbox is a great feature for our client service team. We provide 24 hour support, and being able to assign open emails to available team members ensures that our clients can receive acknowledgement and support when needed. I also enjoy the various integrations with other systems that are available (contacts, calendars, proprietary workflow management systems, etc.). The Front support team is also accessible and responsive to issues and requests.

Cons

The notification settings seem spotty - I either receive none or a notification for everything, whether or not the email is assigned to me. Additionally, there are quite a few service delays or interruptions. Occasionally the inbox counts can be off from the actual numbers of emails therein.