MyTime

111 Software options

Andrea S.

Clients love MyTime and so do I

Reviewed on 18/09/2016

MyTime has really helped me organize my practice. Clients can schedule and reschedule their sessions without having to reach me by phone. I keep all my notes and records in one place. One thing I really like is that it automatically applies the cancellation policy without making me enter into an awkward conversation or negotiation with the client. It's also helped me improve my online reviews which has in turn brought me additional clients. Their customer service is fantastic and always responsive and helpful.

Pros

Easy to use, manages all the major parts of my business from scheduling to payments. The messaging function which allows clients to reach me with a text message is great - much better than handing out my personal cell phone number to everyone.

Cons

No real cons so far.

Welly C.
  • Industry: Automotive

Great product !

Reviewed on 21/07/2016

Great product for scheduling of service , website integration works well with my site. Easy set up.

Pros

It's adaptability to my type of business

Cons

Lotta glitches in the system when customers are trying to schedule

Jessica B.

It's the best booking software for small businesses!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017

Pros

I love that my hair clients can book online and it frees me up from having to do it all. I love how the schedule keeps me organized. The online booking connected to my Facebook page was the main reason I chose MY time. These days, you don't really need a website, if you have a Facebook page. Also, I love how the Mytime calendar syncs with my iPhone calendar.

Cons

The only thing I would like to see is a CAPTCHA when someone books, to make sure it's a real person. Other than that, nothing at all.

Jamie E.

MYTIME has helped me grow my business exponentially in a very short time!

Reviewed on 07/12/2017

Pros

I love that MYTIME offers online booking that is extremely easy for my customers to use! My customers love being able to book online whenever and wherever they want! My groomers love that MYTIME is like having a very smart receptionist on staff at all times! MYTIME is always adding new features which is awesome

• Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

crazy good customer support

Reviewed on 08/04/2019

Significantly reduces administrative time, so I can spend more of my time making money and taking care of my clients.

Pros

MyTime isn't just scheduling; it takes care of all things related to managing a company, including employee time sheets, customer communications, online marketing, and sales tracking. Mobile app and Google calendar syncing are crucial. Discount and promo code options are great. Love the marketing automation!

Cons

Would be nice to make notes per session and client, rather than one long list of notes per client. As a small start-up, cost is our biggest barrier to entry; it's about twice that of some of the competitors. I recognize that all the services it address likely makes this worthwhile, however, and we'll keep an eye on this product as part of our growth model.

Louis A.

No more missed appointments!!!!

Reviewed on 18/09/2016

Eversince using MytIme the percentage of no shows have gone down close to 0%. I love the feature that reminds patients that it's time for their maintainance appointment. A great passive tool !!!!

Pros

That it reminds patients of their appointments. No more excuses that they forgot or didn't put it in correctly.

Cons

I can't put time aside for other things than blocked and appointments. Sometimes I would like to for example, to write down that I'm at a meeting

Susan L.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Nifty system for service professionals.

Reviewed on 21/07/2016

MyTime keeps all my appointments organized. My no show rate has fallen to a minimal.
I have had some technical strangeties with the tagged customer promo email blasts. For this reason, along with the absence of automated campaigns, whereby I can send out a series of emails in sequence, I could not give out higher stars in some productivity areas. MyTime is led by a great executive team and I'm sure they will work out the bugs and expand in product services.

Pros

MyTime just keeps me organized. Easy to set up. Communicates with customers. No fuss appointment managing. Love it!

Cons

Some bugs need to be worked out in area of email contacts and more automation capacity. Meaning, we click a tab and preset emails are sent in a campaign sequence.

Steven S.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

MyTime is fantastic!

Reviewed on 09/08/2016

I think MyTime has a much more user friendly experience than my previous software for both consumers and from the merchant side of things. I also think that MyTime does a better job of generating reviews which has been SUPER beneficial. My favorite part as a business owner is probably the Scheduler app and being able to look up client info, schedule appointments, and charge people through the POS.

Jerry B.

Massage Health LLC My Time Review

Reviewed on 21/09/2016

Used Schedilicity prior to. This is a much easier product that is constantly improving. Customer s Service has responded to minor issues quickly and with great sucess

John H.

I like it

Reviewed on 26/03/2018

Pros

Easy to use and after the upgrade it got even easier. Very easy to keep track of customers and times.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to tell between am and pm times. You have to get set in a contract to use the product.

George S.
  • Industry: Accounting

Great Product

Reviewed on 21/07/2016

It took a little longer than expected to bring across all of my contacts from Fullslate, but the customer service department kept me informed on the time line and reasons for the delay. By the way, it was an issue on Fullslates side.

Pros

It is easy for my clients to chose a practitioner and location. other products were not as easy.

Cons

Some of my clients don't care for having to make an account to schedule an appointment.

Patty jo J.

Patients love My Time software

Reviewed on 16/09/2016

My staff really like working on My Time. We are all using the software on our smartphones and all of our computers.

Pros

Easy to use and fast.

Cons

Some people don't like to be reminded of their appointments.

Ljupka M.

The Best Scheduling App

Reviewed on 03/09/2018

Pros

What I liked most is that not only you can schedule your appointments, but you also get reports on the appointments and revenue, which is very helpful. It is also easy to use.

Cons

The only downside is that there is only a daily preview of the calendar and you can't get a whole view of the entire day, but you need to scroll up and down the app.

Pretty good software

Reviewed on 02/04/2018

Layout and design
Ability to book appointments is super easy
The dashboard is a great way to view a snapshot of the business

Cons

Reports could be better and provide more comprehensive detail
Schedule design needs some improvement to be easier to read
Payment processing is somewhat iffy
Social media review feature doesn't fully work

Bethany L.

Simplifies my calendar and my bookings!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017

I shopped around and tried many other web booking programs before I found and settled down with MyTime. The customer service helped me at all hours of the day and after getting used to their layout, I was sailing! I have more bookings than my weeks allow for and being a mobile business, I can easily be booked in various cities during the hours that I am there. MyTime has allowed me to do it all--and still stay sane! My clients love the ease of use as well!

Jolita S.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

great so far

Reviewed on 06/09/2018

customer support is prompt.

Pros

value and options that i need for my business

Cons

buggy and lack of explanations or faq on certain features and settings.

Maryah J.

Mytime

Reviewed on 20/11/2015

Mytime offers a really great on the go app that allows me to manage my clients from anywhere. They have very involved costumer service that listen and that are constantly looking for ways to improve their product.

Pros

Great on the go client confirmations and management. I can just do about anything from my cell phone. All in all a great and convenient business management tool.

Cons

There can be minor glitches at times, however when I send in feedback about them they are fixed quickly and I get a follow up call about what they are doing to ensure the fix.

Robert P.
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 19/11/2015

Alex L.

Best Resource for my Business by far!!

Reviewed on 04/10/2016

Mytime started off as a trial service for me and turned into a service I could not do without!
The Customer Service they provide is also beyond and far from most!
I plan to use Mytime in the future and my future businesses and I will recommend this to all who need organization and just a flat out service that will blow anything else away!!

Carla J.

Happy customer

Reviewed on 02/04/2017

This is a good scheduling app. I use it for my massage business. It has been easy to use. The only issue I have is when I want to reschedule a client, it doesn't show up on the day I move it to. I have found it is best to cancel the appointment and schedule it on the new day. But I would definitely recommend this app.

Bull T.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Excellent customer servise

Reviewed on 22/07/2016

I really like calling them when and if I have a problem. I know it will be resolved shorty. They are very friendly and polite.

Pros

My customers love the text message reminders and the ease of making an appointment.

Roger W.

Mytime helps bring in customers to your business

Reviewed on 01/10/2016

Mytime not only added online booking to my business, but also helped promote my business through their marketing services. The online booking business setup is easy to do and has a great presentation and ease of use from the client perspective .

Ellen R.

MAKES MY LIFE EASIER

Reviewed on 06/03/2017

SO FAR CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS BEEN PERFECT AND FRIENDLY. I THINK THAT IT IS PRETTY EASY TO GET AROUND THE SITE. I HAVE A LOT TO LEARN. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

Seana H.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Extremely professional and personable

Reviewed on 19/11/2015

I was amazed at the level of expertise and professionalism. The customer support is on point! They made the transition seamless and easy.
As far as the whole concept goes, I love that it combines SEO with your profile and the fact that they work to assure that all of your information out there on the wan is correct.

Pros

Great customer service
SEO
REVIEW TRACKER

Gene P.

MONEY SAVINGS

Reviewed on 21/11/2018

Pros

I LIKE THAT I CAN SAVE MONEY INSTEAD A PAYING A PAYROLL COMPANY

Cons

THIS IS VERY GOOD SOFTWARE IT JUST TAKE TIME TO SET UP