Cam L.

Easy and clear

Reviewed on 22/01/2020

Very easy. The support has been very patient and been very informative with some great ideas about how I can get the best out of the software.

Huge thanks

Pros

After using several other CRMs I have found that Agile offers the perfect balance of flexibility and structure I am also REALLy impressed by the marketing and tracking side too.

Cons

Dunno. I haven't found it yet. I had trouble accessing my Gmail but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] very helpfully suggested that I set it up through Imap. Seems fine and no bother

Javier S.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Great Customer Support and Features

Reviewed on 29/01/2020

Pros

Their customer support is great as the hability to send personalized bulk emails.

Cons

User interface and report customization.

Ken R.

Feature rich, easy to use application that combines Sales Management & Marketing Automation.

Reviewed on 19/01/2017

We were looking for a solution that allows us to work out of a single system for both, marketing automation and sales management. We wanted to make sure that we don't have to piece that combination together using plugins and add-ons but wanted a natively integrated solution. We tried many CRM's and ultimately ended up with agile CRM and have been happy users since. As your confidence in the tool grows, you will be surprised how much it can handle and how configurable it is without becoming a too complex. The support staff has also been world class. Our requirements have always been tended to promptly. Last but not least, it is incredibly well priced, easily 50%-75% cheaper than other, comparable vendors.

Pros

- integrates sales management and marketing automation natively
- easy to use
- feature rich with a lot of add-ons
- very well priced
- great support team

Cons

- Small wish that I have: we have users that would be support users only, while others are sales users only. Would be nice if we could separate license fees on a role basis. But then the overall price we have to pay is still very low so that it really isn't a big issue for us.

Alexandrine T.
  • Industry: International Trade & Development

Alexandrine Tabeau (facc ohio and adexma only)

Reviewed on 08/01/2020

very positive eventhough some of the features should be easier

Pros

Onboarding and trainings from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are the best.
Good integration with google as well as linkedin
Also it is easy to use marketing automation, crm contact, follow up for deals, + telephony and sms campaigns.

Cons

quickbook integration is not available
some extra steps are needed to use the software, for example when you desactivate a campaign you have to remember to desactivate the contacts assigned.
Certains things need a knowledge that is only possible by doing lots of trainings

Evelina R.

Agile CRM delivered its promise and exceeded my expectations

Reviewed on 13/07/2017

Pros

There are a lot of pros regarding Agile CRM. To name a few: easy to setup and use, great features for all departments (marketing, sales, accounting etc) and very agile (can adapt to your specific business needs extremely well). Although all the expected functionality is in Agile, there are a lot of integrations for specialized tasks which is very important for being able to have visually "one system". Being able to have the free plan for more than a month was very important as it requires a lot of time to check and select a CRM. Also the free plan provides all the functionality you need to test and learn the CRM. Great support and the price is really good! It saved me a lot of time, money and because of it, I provide more professional services and I'm able to scale much more quickly and have control over by business.

Cons

The support they provide could be improved. Representatives with higher expertise in Agile would be good as well as offering support during weekends.

Angelique R.
  • Industry: Accounting

agile crm product - An all in one CRM for all your business needs

Reviewed on 29/01/2020

Exceptional!!

Pros

Agile CRM is an all in one CRM for all our needs. We are into accounting industry and use this tool to manage our contacts and send then Newsletters whenever required. It has the Helpdesk section which will help you answer your customer queries from within the Helpdesk section.

You can create a Landing page and Knowledgebase in your Agile account and publish the same using your DNS server to make this accessible to your customers across the globe.

They have a very good Support team and their Onboarding sessions help you explore the features of the tool.

Cons

There are no such things that can't be liked in this tool. Everything is useful.

Olivier K.

A very powerful and easy to use sales + marketing automation SaaS ! Just great !

Reviewed on 11/07/2017

Agile CRM provides a very powerful solution to both sales and marketing challenges.
Everything is gathered in one place. Benefits are just glaring : time savings, accuracy in commercial and marketing processes. It brings the sales+marketing automation at a very affordable price. A very good solution to grow fast your business on focusing only on extra value tasks when needed.

Pros

A very powerful CRM with marketing automation mechanisms inside. Possibility to create email scenarios, to attribute points to actions done by leads to check the maturity before contacting them. Possibilities of action are really impressive (even in the free version). I really like the possibility to design the landing page within the solution and connect it to the website directly. You can create a whole scenario from social media to CRM attributing points to leads regarding the action they have performed. It's absolutely great. It's like having the power of a big sales team in the hand of one person.

Loic S.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Updated review: big improvements

Reviewed on 06/02/2017

We have been using Agile for about 18 months now. This is an updated review. Last summer I got very frustrated with a technical issue that has been handled horribly by their customer service department. I was on the verge on switching to another tool but they worked hard to make it right and the tool has been getting better and better. Most issues are resolved promptly, a couple of my feature request have been actually developed and implemented so things are going in the right direction and I have decided to give them another chance.

Pros

- free trial
- loaded with features
- fast learning curve
- continuous improvements
- a lot of integrations

Cons

- I would love to be able to customise the look and feel of pages for improved UX.
- Reporting features are pretty limited
- A/B testing is difficult to work with

Chamath N.

Sales and marketing CRM for developing bussinesses

Reviewed on 30/12/2019

Agile is still immature software but I can see that they are working to improve the software. So, I conclude, saying that it is still worthy of using Agile CRM.

Pros

Many people want to work in one place. The significant advantage of the CRM software is that it
gives you to optimize almost everything. Every task is based on sales and marketing.
Generating and regenerating reports and records are things that you need to show to
companies. The pross include cleanliness.
The UI in the process is easy - to - use task. It is even suitable for small and medium scale bases
for customers through the use of social media. There are no complexities. It is effortless to set
up, and it is quick.

Cons

The customer support area should be improved more. For the first time, users may take a bit longer time to learn the Agile CRM but they have very good learning materials. I have faced some UI/UX issues with the calendar, I think they will work on that and it will be improved in upcoming versions.

Sergey S.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

AgileCRM steals emails from billing (!!!)

Reviewed on 24/05/2019

Pros

Good for marketing & sales.
Useful automatisation.

Cons

I would like to raise the question that the system requires you to buy unbranded emails. I have integration of Gmail & Mailgun for outbound emails. And recently by mistake, I have found that AgileCRM steals emails from billing (!!!). By mistake, it has been chosen incorrect email as a sender in the campaign (via Gmail api) and as i have limitations of 200 emails for this gmail account and also i know that via Gmail API impossible to send more than 100 emails, so AgileCRM should send them via Mailgun. However, I found out this emails also haven't been sent via Mailgun (nothing in the log). But AgileCRM considered that emails have been sent (21'000) and deducted money from billing (in other words if AgileCRM stealing your money). Support team know about this problem but they ignoring me. I am looking for other users which also lost money for a group court application against AgileCRM.

Response from Agile CRM

Hi Sergey

Thanks for your feedback.

Agile CRM always prioritize its relationship with its valuable customers. We also give priority to customer support over any monetary benefits to maintain 100% customer satisfaction.

Mailgun is actually a third-party integration and a lot depends on them to ensure seamless functionality. However, our Support team will make sure Mailgun addresses this issue so that valuable customers like you will not face this issue in the future.

To ensure there's no account-specific issue, we would request you to get in touch with our Support team, who will help you to get everything sorted.

Please feel free to write us back at [email protected] for any questions.

Jo K.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Don't be afraid to ask - great customer service

Reviewed on 13/01/2017

We were looking for an off the shelf CRM package as our in-house system could no longer keep up with changes in technology. We also wanted something that would integrate our marketing. We are a small team and wanted something that wasn't too shiny. We needed it to be user-friendly rather than all bells and whistles. After browsing through several options online Agile phoned us, which rather illustrated how useful the system was! 2 years in and we are about to renew our subscription. As with all CRMs, there are pros and cons, but the customer service and friendly team at Agile mean a lot to us.

Pros

Wonderful Customer Service. All I need to do is write an email outlining my query, and not only does the phone ring very shortly afterward, my query is answered in depth and with a great deal of professionalism. If we have uncovered a bug or make a suggestion as to how things could be improved they are noted and often implemented. The marketing campaign sending is simple, although you do have to remember to press several save buttons before you can be sure all your work hasn't been lost!

Cons

As the team is so reactive, sometimes things change a bit too readily and we sometimes loose things that we liked. But not a big deal.

Esther D.

we have work or differences

Reviewed on 31/07/2017

they are very easy to used and very user friendly I am very glad we could still work together because we know as company they have very easy CRM program to used

Pros

is very friendly but that about it, they program has a lot of things to make your sales work but if you do not have the regular you wont have access to anything.

Cons

I did a review because I was very upset with agile here is the previous review: they are bad at costumer service I would have more luck working with a wall at least she would listed and act like she is trying to help, the manager for support was so horrible to work with when ask to help with option he didn't help me I trying to be as patient with them but I really feel that they just ripped us off. I did a previews review on them because so far was it was all good but once I did, it was like they did not want to try any more.

as of today they have help me with the problem and we manage to get everything resolve they saw the mistake the made and help us with the problem at hand I am very glad we could still work together because we know as company they have very easy CRM program to used

Response from Agile CRM

Hi Esther, thank you for taking your time to review us again. We are glad that your past experience was positive and happy to see that your confidence in the product and support is restored. Agile CRM is a versatile product loaded with features and is designed after surveying various businesses on many parameters like size, business workflow, number of product pipelines.

We have the monthly plans and you can always switch to any plan of your choice. Our pricing plans are designed to keep the product affordable to all the small and medium businesses without losing all the core capabilities of the product. We try to be fair with all our customers and to protect this, any exceptions are not encouraged. Our efforts are always to make an easy to use product and a friendly service. Agile CRM is the bottom band in pricing and upper band in features. We request you to write to [email protected] and our friendly support team will provide the best resolution.

Pete J.

Love it and rely on it every day. The software is easy to use and the support outstanding

Reviewed on 17/08/2017

A single source to aggregate all my contacts and my email conversations, as well as tracking email campaigns and form downloads. Ideal for a small to medium business on a budget

Pros

Allows me send my weekly newsletter to my subscribers and to track which links they click on.
The support has been superb

Cons

For me the costs are a little higher than originally advertised - but still way better value for money than anything else I've found

Powerful free tool up to 10 users!

Reviewed on 11/11/2019

Fairly good experience in general. I strongly recommend it to ogranizations that are looking for an all-in-one solution, especially if you are 10 or less strong!

Pros

The dashboard is by far the best I've seen out of CRMs of its kind. I've found that CRMs that are free up 'X' amount of users, the dashboard lacks. With AgileCRM I soon discovered that is not the case. Very powerful dashboard. The integration capability is powerful, and easy to set up.

Cons

Given Agile is considerably robust for a CRM of its kind, it will take some time to adopt, but then again if your organization is 10 or less strong, it's free so I see no justification to not invest time into making sure the team know show to use it.

Great CRM for SME's

Reviewed on 21/04/2018

Great product for SME's and startups

Pros

Agile CRM is packed with many useful features such as:
- Campaign design
- Support ticketing
- Tagging and scoring

Cons

There are many missing features such as:
- Direct ERP integration
- Capturing servey

Also, mobile app is pretty unmaintained and full of bugs and missing features

Francois D.

Overall very good experience

Reviewed on 07/03/2017

We started with Agile a year back, and if the CRM was a bit rickety at the start, the dev team did an amazing job as fixing/improving/developing the platform so we can now all enjoy Agile as it is now.
I have been training a lot of agent on Agile, and it never took more than half a day to get them completely up to speed - proving the ease of use.

Pros

Easy to use and manage,
API
Great email editor
Marketing campaign editor
Customer service is super reactive and happy to help

Cons

My only suggestion would be to allow the user to chose the unique key (by default email but in our case it's always been a bit tricky)
Not even cons but "nice to have" : duplication of campaigns

Francesco C.
  • Industry: Events Services

All in one CRM

Reviewed on 21/09/2017

contact management and customer care

Pros

Agile CRM is customizable CRM easy to use. Custom widget, custom fields and integration with Stripe are top.

Cons

Nothing in particular, has improved a lot in recent years. It would be useful an integration with Mailchimp

Erik R.

Great Price, User Experience Needs Help

Reviewed on 09/01/2017

We brought on Agile CRM to our agency a few months ago after reviewing loads of CRMs. We are enjoying it thus far, but the left sidebar seems counterintuitive and the email campaigns seems limited.

Pros

The price is perfect for our agency. The price is right with this product. We enjoy the ability to easily add new contacts and communicate with them in-app.

Cons

The nodes within the campaigns are super limited when you are starting out on the second tier option for the platform. Another downside is the left-hand column. It takes FOREVER to find the option you are looking for, and then when you do you have to quickly switch over to your next task (whether that be triggers, campaigns, etc.), but there is no way to do that because of the lengthy feel of the columns. Apparently, there was an older version of this software where the options were in the top portion of the page, which I would have enjoyed much more.

Jennifer H.

Really wanted to like this one

Reviewed on 18/12/2015

I've been searching for a new CRM for my real estate business. I need something cost-effective, and that I'll actually use. I had high hopes for Agile, as the price is definitely right. Sadly there are several ways this program falls short.

Pros

Agile CRM has a great interface--clean, simple, easy to understand. Linking my IMAP email was easy. Click on a contact, and it brings up all your interactions (emails) in a spiffy timeline. The Deals page stands out, as milestones are arranged as simple columns--it's easy to see where all your deals stand.

Cons

There doesn't seem to be any way to customize the layout--for example, I don't need to see Companies or Cases, but I can't hide them. The biggest issue with Agile is glitchy software. The CRM provides integrations with Facebook, Twitter and Google + but I am constantly having to re-authorize Twitter and Google +. When you add a contact it suggests Facebook, Google + and Twitter profiles that could match, but it doesn't do a very good job (many contacts with large social media presence were not discovered). As well, there is no way to check out the social media profiles the system suggests to see if it's correct, as once you click on one, it attaches it to the contact.
Support is 'over eager'. Once I signed up, a support person phoned me at 5:50am (my business hours of 9am-6pm and time zone were already configured). Then he emailed me, suggesting I book a time with him for Q & A, which I did, at 11am. He then called me at 10:30am asking if I needed anything immediately before our call. I spoke to him on our call at 11:00am and then he called me AGAIN that afternoon to see if I had any questions. He also emailed me multiple times. Since then, I've had another support person email me multiple times as well. This aggressivness really turns me off.

• Industry: Oil & Energy

FLEXIBLE, EFFICIENT AND HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE

Reviewed on 18/09/2018

Pros

Our team has been using Agile CRM for a while now. It has aided us to create and customize e-mails and newsletters. Agile CRM is very flexible that it has allowed us to create freely, with little limitations. The numerous features allowed us to do more with the software than just customize emails and newsletters. It also has the call center and call tracking features which we also use to communicate with our clients.

Cons

I can't think of any additional features for Agile CRM. It works and runs great.

Mitja P.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Buggy and the support is not reliable

Reviewed on 15/05/2017

Pros

The GUI has a nice look and feel and they have a lot of different features. The addition of mass emailing option is a nice addition, but the pricing is a bit off (it gets very expensive very quickly)

Cons

The GMail gadget stopped working, the import of the deals/opportunities didn't work correctly and after days and days of support and endless "Thank you for your continued patience" the problem wasn't resolved. What's even worse, their support staff has a habit of either not calling when agree or not providing answers when they promised they will.

The product is otherwise competitively priced and has a nice interface, but some serious quality and support issues.

Response from Agile CRM

We thank you for trying Agile CRM and are glad to hear that you liked our modern interface. Sorry to hear that your experience with the product and service is not great. The Gmail gadget helps with the contact details and actions to add tags, notes, tasks, see history from within the Gmail window. If a Gmail contact you are replying to is not present in Agile CRM, you can easily add it to the CRM. The Gmail gadget will not add any more contacts to the CRM when the limit on contacts is reached. Our pricing is very competitive as we allow 10K contacts+companies together to be saved in our basic plan where for a similar number of contacts the pricing for our competitors is much higher.

Our Support team does not give up so easily and makes every attempt to provide the solution irrespective of the scope of Support. Sometimes this delays the resolution and we understand the importance of keeping the customer informed. We thank you for your time and helping us with your feedback.

Amanda E.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great Features, Reasonable Price

Reviewed on 21/09/2017

Email marketing combined with a CRM tool put everything/everyone in the same tool.

Pros

The range of features available through Agile CRM is pretty extensive, from sales funnel to marketing, to customer support. The automation is also super flexible, we are able to create a custom automation for almost any lead or sales team action which is really helpful. The overall product look and feel is clean - not the case with many CRMs we've tested. The per user price is also really reasonable.

Cons

I've run into a few bugs/issues while using the product. The 'documents' function doesn't quite work as expected - you can't open a document, just download it. The email feature would also benefit from the ability to adjust line height. Finally re-sending a user's login credentials after set-up would be helpful.

Brian O.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Our CRM of choice

Reviewed on 17/08/2017

Pros

After years of trying to find the perfect CRM, we finally found Agile in 2016. The ease of use and ability to email market within one platform sold us on the app. I currently use Agile for two companies I own. The user interface is designed for both aesthetics and efficiency.

Cons

By having two companies and two log-ins, it can be cumbersome to toggle between companies due to dual verification feature. That's more of an internal issue.

Michael R.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Hot and Cold- and still not working 3 months later

Reviewed on 31/01/2019

They've been saying that the new UI and features are in testing for about 6 months. I'm starting to doubt it and am now thinking about trying something like Bitrix24.

Pros

Lots of features, so much promise. It could be a great CRM at a reasonable price. The customer service is excellent, however I have had a technical ticket open for nearly 3 months that is neither resolved nor answered, despite around 10 prompts from me. Tags are useful features. Marketing automation is OK.

Cons

Clunky UI, no WSYWIG editors when taking notes (I can't bold, I can't put in bullets, I can't even italicise). Notes can't be transferred between jobs. You can't invoice a company, only a contact. No integration with Slack, despite it saying so. Integration with LinkedIn is very flakey. Integration with Xero is one way- i.e. you can't generate an invoice in Xero from AgileCRM. Gmail integration is average- it doesn't recognise if the contact is already in the database until you've typed it in.

Savvas C.
  • Industry: Insurance

Agile CRM review

Reviewed on 25/01/2020

terrible. i spend so much money and gone to waste. i like the software but support sucks

Pros

i like very much the software. i paid 2 years upfront. The support never answers . i needed help, i send many emails and call my account executive , but no answer

Cons

support is not existent. they dont answer back . they take the money and dissapear