inFlow Inventory Reviews

inFlow Inventory

Write a Review!
All-in-one inventory management software for small business.

4.5/5

• Industry: Automotive
  • Used for 6-12 months

Good Inventory Management

Reviewed on 25/07/2018

Good reporting and accurate information.

Good reporting and accurate information.

Pros

As a marketing team, we rely on accurate inventory numbers for promotional items and print materials. This helps us to accurately forecast numbers and provide detailed reporting. Inflow helps our marketing and shipping teams do this effectively.

Cons

This software does not have an API option, which is something our company would greatly benefit from. If we were to switch, this would be the reason why.

Todd
  • Industry: Semiconductors

Great Software,....but

Reviewed on 18/12/2019

Pros

The overall learning cueve for the software is not bad at all. Much more user friendly and reliable than quickbooks.

Cons

Seems most the focus is now on the web based version, have not seem many updates for the stand-alone version in the last couple years.

Danish Azmat
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

A Tool of Efficient Inventory Management.

Reviewed on 22/01/2022

It is an effective inventory management system that covers inflows, tracking, sales & reporting...

That is what a business needs to get overall inventory insights for better decision making & customer service. It is indeed a value for money.

Pros

It is not very expensive & simple to use which helps you organize your inventory systematically.
Customer service is also very helpful & responsive. The interface runs smoothly without hanging & meets its functionality without hassle.

Cons

The system is great for a small business run but some flexibility in customization options really help to overcome limitations & make it more compact & robust.

Zoho Inventory

Reasons for Switching to inFlow Inventory

It is easy to operate & its ability in inventory management is great.
Alex

Star find!

Reviewed on 06/03/2024

Customer Service is pretty quick for a global business. We have had very few issues that weren't immediately solve for us.

Pros

InFlow has been with us from the beginning. It's an intuitive system with great support and endless information available online. It's as complex as you want it to be.

Cons

Struggling with setting up the correct tax codes for transfer into Quickbooks. We've not come to grips with all the data transfer between the two softwares, so it requires tidying up in QB.

Response from Archon Systems

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback on inFlow, Alex!

Al and Debby

Inflow

Reviewed on 07/11/2019

From installing products and selling those goods using inflow was really a matter of a day to get started. Looking forward to utilizing the inventory features for our first monthend, and the daily sales reports are great

Pros

Ease of purchase, ease of installation and relatively easy to set up and start using.

Cons

So far we have not seen any downside to using this product

Sage 100

Reasons for Switching to inFlow Inventory

ease of use for our small business. Also the start up time was very minimal compared to the alternatives
Phoebe Louise
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

A solid product even though it wasn't for us

Reviewed on 17/10/2023

I really liked inFlow personally, and I would recommend it to any friend or colleague looking for an inventory/invoicing software. I had a good time talking to every team member that I spoke to, which I can certainly say is not the case for every software team that I spoke to!

Pros

I really liked the overall layout and looks of inFlow. The design is clean and makes it fairly easy to find what you're looking for. Although it took me a little bit to figure out, I did like the way that parts were able to be "canned" into a finished good. This made overall organization of the inventory easy. I also liked the variety and customization of the labels generated with inFlow. It could fit anyone's needs in that arena. I also appreciated the helpfulness of the person who demo'd the product to me. I can only imagine how helpful the other support members are.

Cons

My bosses really prefer a very very detailed invoice, and they had a difficult time making that happen. They felt like it wasn't easy to make the estimates as similar to our old system as they would've liked which is ultimately the reason we are continuing our software search in another direction.

InventoryCloud, Fishbowl, Sortly, Fullbay and Flowtrac

Reasons for Choosing inFlow Inventory

the inventory system is not efficient for our growing company

Reasons for Switching to inFlow Inventory

Cost effective for what's offered
Tayyab

Superb support team

Reviewed on 06/03/2024

Pros

Inflow stands out as an intuitive and budget-friendly inventory management software. Its clean interface and responsive support team make it easy for anyone to get started, even without extensive technical knowledge. The free trial lets you test the waters before committing.

Inflow boasts unique features like the Showroom app, allowing you to create a visually appealing online storefront, and customizable reports providing valuable insights into your business. All this at a competitive price, making Inflow a compelling option for businesses seeking to streamline inventory management without breaking the bank.

Cons

NA, We evaluated several options and found it to be the most suitable option for us.

Pat

Excellent Inventory System

Reviewed on 05/03/2024

This has proved to be a good investment for my company

This has proved to be a good investment for my company

Pros

Capable of working with a large amount of inventory

Cons

Will not work with previous version of inFlow

Response from Archon Systems

Hi Pat, thanks for leaving a review!

You're right that inFlow Inventory (our cloud-based app) doesn't sync with our older On-Premise version.
But for anyone who wants to transfer from OP to our cloud app, we do offer free ways to migrate or export your data so you can move it to the cloud.

Just reach out to [email protected] with your details and we'll help with the right steps. ^TW

Jacques

USER FRIENDLY AND GREAT INVENTORY SOFTWARE

Really appreciate the experience with Inflow

Really appreciate the experience with Inflow

Pros

frequently webinar
User friendly
easy to learn
A lot of option to select from for many features

Cons

search option is not optimal
report is missing some cross over option

Response from Archon Systems

Thanks Jacques, we'll pass along the feedback about the webinars!
And if you have questions about what's possible in reporting, just reach out to [email protected] and we'll do our best to help.
^TW

Shiva
Shiva

Inflow is effective, easy to learn and robust. But when it's not, the team at inFlow is...

Reviewed on 04/05/2018

Inventory Mastery

Inventory Mastery

Pros

I like the team of people that built it. I like that they genuinely care about my issues. And the quality of the software reflects the solid engineering behind it.

Cons

The security options and access control is very limited and not specific enough. I'd like to setup my users to have very specific access.

James

Very accurate and easy to use.

Reviewed on 11/08/2018

This program is so very easy to use. However, the price doesn’t include some features that we really wish that it would. The fact that you can either have cloud-based or device-based is not a good thing, especially when it’s something so important. If we had an internet outage, we couldn’t use it. If we wanted to be able to use it without internet, we lose the app compatibility. We shouldn’t have to decide between the two; there should be an option that includes both, and many people would pay to have that.

Pros

I love that I can use images and add barcodes all in the same place. It is so easy to use and even easier to teach others how to use it. I also like that I can get reports on how many items we’ve sold and to whom. The apps have come in handy so often, because when we did an inventory check, we were able to go around using the mobile app rather than having to go back and forth between the computer and the shelves. This app made life a lot easier, and support was so helpful during the few times we had issues.

Cons

It’s a tad pricey. In order to get the mobile app, you have to pay. This includes permission for two people to use the program. However, this includes support, which is definitely worth it. We would prefer to also have the option to have the inventory stored on our devices rather than just in the cloud, but if we changed to the inFlow On-Premise, we would lose our mobile device compatibility. We would be willing to pay a little more over the already-pricey cost to have the option to have it cloud-based and on our devices.

John
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

It was a shot-in-the-dark to find, and try out this software. It handles everything you'll...

Reviewed on 12/02/2018

Made my job as sales representative, and inventory control, much easier and more accurate.

Pros

Once you get to find your way around some, you come to see that it's going to save lots of time, and redundancies, with regard to invoices, packing slips, inventory control. But what is wonderful is it gives you a trajectory of inventory, so you never have to worry about having enough stock, or the dreaded "too-much-stock" on hand. The tech support has been friendly, and precise, even waiting on the phone as I worked through the things that I needed help with. I used to be asked by my boss, at the worst times I might add, "How much stock do we have right now?" And I'd give a guesstimate, sometimes close, some times I was way off, as I had to answer right away. Those days are gone thankfully, as now at any given moment I can not only give an exact stock count, but I can tell if more is needed to order and how much. The neat part too, is you can put in your own trigger amounts when stock count sinks to a certain it tells you to reorder, and you decide how much. No more guess work!!

Cons

I wish the invoice templates were a little more striking in appearance. Just a little drab. Yes you can make your own but, a few more invoice template choices with invoicing would be nice with more life. That goes for the stock inventory as well. It tells the information, but looks boring. Just a little more lively looking reports would be nice especially when presenting these in company meetings.
Example: "It's like 2 Ferrari's, one with the body just primed, the other with a sleek polished competition race paint job. Both perform the same, but one looks like it means business."

Belinda
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Robust and Affordable Inventory Management

Reviewed on 26/03/2018

InFlow worked really well as an affordable inventory control solution with their one-time fee for a desktop version. Our client was a new industrial supply company with around 1000 items but very limited staffing. InFlow offered an unlimited number of inventory and sub-categories. We needed a program that was easy to learn with the ability to have real-time inventory counts, profit and cost of goods sold, along with sales quotes that could be moved into sales orders and invoices along with vendor ordering capability. Inflow provided what we were looking for in a desktop solution.

Pros

The inFlow Inventory program was quite easy to learn and compared to other inventory management software, really affordable. It also had the ability to integrate with Magento or Shopify for when our business client was ready to move into online sales and the ability to use barcoding. There were a number shortcuts in the program which was quite useful for a small business with inventory but with limited operations staff. For example, through the Vendor list, low stock can be identified with the Suggest Reordering feature. We found it was a fairly robust program for our small business client, but also easily installed, customized and managed with a fairly flat learning curve to run it with success.

Cons

The only major downside to the desktop version of inFlow was its inability to integrate with an accounting program. Although the reporting capacity gave all the information that was needed for management and financial meetings, the information had to be exported out of Inflow and imported into the accounting program manually. The cloud version of inFlow has this ability, but the desktop version did not. There was also no Mac version available.

harry
  • Industry: Wholesale

Great Program For Startup to Well Established Companies

Reviewed on 28/04/2022

They were great to work with when we put the program to use. Beats many of the "higher" end companies out there with their product features and simple to use.

Pros

InFlow has been one of the easiest inventory programs to work with. Not only is it easy to use, it is always updating with features from skus management, multiple locations inventory control, ordering and third party features and intergration.

Cons

We were an early adopter of InFlow before they had all the bugs worked out and we paid for a full program years ago but since then that program is no longer available for free, we really liked the afforable aspect back when we purchased it as a total package. Not necessarily a con but more or less just times changing and technology changing and us being early on, not ready to pay for another upgrade so to speak.

Lance
  • Industry: Chemicals
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great software but needs work in a few key areas

Reviewed on 04/05/2018

Simple inventory management.

Simple inventory management.

Pros

The software is great for managing our inventory it has images, adds bar codes, manufacturers SKU and the showroom is a great start.
InFlow has allowed us to become more compliant in managing Hazardous Goods.

Cons

The showroom needs to have more customisation options, the labels only print on Dymo printers however we have a Toshiba Tec industrial label printer a common printer that we use bartender software with.
Why cant Inflow integrate with Bartender to support all label printers?
We are using InFlow to manage a chemical store, this means chemicals and consumables used in a laboratory environment.
Inflow could do with the ability to upload a PDF to an item in the extras field so you can attach a MSDS to the products if they are hazardous materials.

Response from Archon Systems

Hi Lance,

Thank you for the great review!

We've just added a new barcode label designer tool into inFlow that can support more label printers now.

We haven't tested it with the Toshiba Tec, but have no reason to believe that it wouldn't work.

You can check out more about that here: https://www.inflowinventory.com/support/cloud/print-product-labels-in-inflow/

Cheers,

Cassandra

Mark
  • Industry: Wholesale

Inflow Makes doing business Seamless

Reviewed on 23/09/2022

We run a very simple, in/out business. Inflow facilitates our business activities extremely well.

Pros

The integration was seamless and the ability to customize client stores is amazing!

Cons

There are some features that would be great to have but are only available in the larger packages. As a fledgling, small business we would not be able afford those features at this time. #Goals

Response from Archon Systems

Thanks for the review Mark! We recently added more options into our pricing, so it might be possible to get some of the features you were looking for on a smaller plan.

Your Customer Success person will reach out to learn more about what you were looking for and will review your options with you.

Cheers,

Cassandra

Kennita

Great program but could use some added feature to help make business run more efficient.

Reviewed on 07/08/2016

So far I have no complaints. Except for one. Wish it has easy axcess to a tablet or mobile device for example. So when you away from the computer and want to do like a quick inventory count or something. Even look up something up for a customer to see if we have it in stock/more detail info without running back to a desktop everytime. You can just axcess right from the handheld device to make any changes right there as your in the stock room doing some work. Instead of have to print out like a count sheet every time and then go back and make adjustments. Which takes more time and waste paper in the long run. Even if it's just app to the program so can least make adjustments on frieght or look up info for a customer from a a tablet/mobile device.

Pros

Easy to use and not hard to learn out to navigate your way around.

Cons

Can only axcess yo it to the desktop or lab top computer you have it installed to.

Dan
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Fully adaptable, simple Inventory Management System

Reviewed on 28/10/2022

Pros

Able to use to suit the amount of information you want to work with. Functioned with bare minimum to allow bare bones set up which can then be added to as you decide to improve with more functions as yoou have time to do.

Cons

Would be good to have a holding goods in location where items automatically store and then have process for putting items into their location.Label integration other than dymo.

Response from Archon Systems

Hi Dan, thanks for taking the time to share your detailed feedback!

I've logged your note about a holding location.

And I'm also pleased to share that we now support more thermal printers (we've tested brother, DYMO, and Zebra so far) and we've built a full-fledged label designer into the inFlow web app.

The easiest way to find it is to go to a product, select Print Labels, and then select the Label Designer.

Cheers!
- Thomas

Ryan
  • Industry: Plastics

A+ For Manufacturing

Reviewed on 18/12/2019

We have tied inFlow into our whole order workflow. Data entered into sales orders is pulled into custom reports and with on-site data access, we are also able to use it to make very customized labels with heavy automation from the data already in inFlow.

Pros

Searching is great and user interface is easy to use. Very easy to find what I am looking for quickly.

Cons

inFlow Premise feature updates seem to be on hold. Would love to use new features from inFlow Cloud but our data policy requires us to keep data under our control.

Ben

It does what it needs to do

Reviewed on 14/04/2020

Pros

Reporting can give tons of great data it keeps everything saved and organised well, I enjoy this inv entory management system

Cons

Can be a bit buggy, im unable to print reports properly but that could be an issue on my end?

Response from Archon Systems

Hi Ben, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback!

Sorry to hear about the reportsyou should definitely be able to print them. We do have your account information on file so we'll reach out to you and see how we can help.
- Thomas

Lee
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

This is a great program for a business that does not need a full-blown ERP system

Reviewed on 12/03/2019

InFlow has a support team that responds with phone callbacks pretty quickly. We use a more complicated ERP for another secion of the business, but did not have the option for Spanish with that ERP system. For an entry level ERP, this is a good value for the money. I can recommend it.

Pros

It is very intuitive, and easy to use. The interface is relatively clean, and pleasing.

Cons

We are using the Spanish language feature (which was a primary reason for deciding to use InFlow) for one location, and the English for another. That works out pretty well, but InFlow has apparently decided to not focus on rounding out the Spanish part of it. There are a few places where, instead of Spanish, there is an English word. It is still definitely usable as it is, but it would be great for inflow to put another 25 hours into is to make the Spanish part COMPLETELY Spanish. Regardless, I can say that that should not stop you from using it. The English version of it is absolutely perfect, so if you don't anticipate using other than the English functionality, you will never know it. Even if you do use the Spanish version, you will still be able to operate just fine.

Kashif
  • Industry: Building Materials

Inventory Management Power House

Reviewed on 03/08/2022

Its a satisfactory experience overall.

Its a satisfactory experience overall.

Pros

Well its an amalgamation of all the correct features.

Cons

I would love to get the pictures in the invoices as well.
There can be a further reduction in price to get more customers.

John
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

inflow review

Reviewed on 26/01/2017

This software is a great buy for the cost, I have used it for over 8 years. They have added many new features over the years to make even better. Support is Ok but getting better.

Pros

inexpensive, you keep the data base, no monthly fees. For day to day use it is bug free, does not crash.

Cons

do not like the new pay every year maintenance pay system, some bugs with current things effecting the history of the inventory.

Taylor

Very Good

Reviewed on 30/12/2019

inFlow has a great pricing structure with no gotchas. The software is powerful with room to grow. The customer service is excellent. Highly recommended. With no long term contracts or dishonest sales tactics you have nothing to lose.

Pros

inFlow has a great feature set and many access options like app, web app, desktop, ect. Our inventory management is much improved with the software and there are many more features that we are not yet using but know we can use the product for years to come. The pricing structure incentivizes inflow to make sure you love the product so you keep using it so they take good care of you to get you going. Great product.

Cons

A little confusing the differences between the different versions of the product. The web app is a little bit limited.

Response from Archon Systems

Thanks a lot for the review, Taylor!

That's good feedback on the different versions of the inFlow Cloud app. We're definitely hard at work to add more functionality to the web app, so stay tuned.

We keep this page up to date with the latest changes and fixes for each client: https://www.inflowinventory.com/cloud-updates/

Peter
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

My inFlow

Reviewed on 19/12/2019

Great for what I need it for. Sales, reports, inventory searches, past product look-ups.

Pros

Ease of use. Customer/Tech support is great. People are friendly and helpful. One of the few businesses that I do not dread having to call.

Cons

After 7 years I have not found anything that I do not like about inFlow.