Samepage

4.8/5

815 Software options

Levin S.
  • Industry: Sports

Get more done in less time with all-in-one: Communication, Organization and digital workspace!

Reviewed on 10/07/2019

We were founding a young competitive sailing team. We knew that we would be a small team of people from many different places, who are already busy with tight agendas. Next to a young core team, there would be others of different background and age involved which could fluctuate. Nevertheless all need to work together and do all required tasks in order to realize a successful sailing season.
Therefore we needed a platform that would enable us to collaborate from any place, provides structural flexibility and agility, is easy to use and manages tasks - Sampage!
Since more than 6 months Samepage is our reliable Digital Mate and a great enrichment for the entire team. Although it can't sail, this special team member gives us support where ever we are and at any time. It is always up to date, reminds us for events and what tasks we have to do, documents everything relevant and liaise with all team members and externals and is also a competent knowledge base.
Samepage is focused on the essential functionalities with not much distraction, which makes it easy to get along with. With its many useful skills, almost no further tool/platform is required. Hence it enables and promotes an efficient workflow, such that we can spent more time on the most important part: Sailing!
Like all of in our team, Samepage also has areas to improve on. However, from our experience it is doing a great job in developing itself further to become a better professional – as we are too!

Pros

Samepage allows different ways of how the work environment/team is set-up and we first had to find our own best way to use Sampage. This usually clarifies during the working process as the "Team"/"Sub-Team" and "Page" structure offers high flexibility and can always be adapted to meet exactly the current needs. This agility is great for start-ups, project groups and all kind of smaller NGO's.
Samepage helped us to get organized and to gain a clear overview over our activities (Trainings, Races, Maintenance, Partnerships, Finances...). Everyone can see what the current state of the project is and how everyone is progressing with their individual tasks. Due to its availability on mobile devices and with the built-in communication features, it makes it super easy to hold meetings via audio/video and assign tasks to relevant persons. The pages with live collaboration feature, allows us to work together and get work done directly. Other members can join working at the same time or take over the work at a later point. The full time availability makes it possible for everyone to work on the project, whenever it fits best.
As our team was changing and growing, Samepage showed nicely how easy members can be managed, how scalable it is and to for growing teams. and possible to only get relevant people involved.
There are steadily coming more improvements and new functionalities, which shows that feedback is taken seriously and benefits all users.

Cons

As Samepage can be used in so many different ways, it may be hard for new team members to get used to the established structure. The full functionalities, are sometimes a bit hidden and need to be explored. If there would be more template pages, in which all functionalities appear, users would know better what features there are and how to use them.
Although the desktop application is very self-explaining and easy to use, the mobile version is not as clear and handy. It is hard to get an overview and the navigation not very intuitive - one can easily get lost in too many layers when dealing with larger team or project structures.
It would be nice to trace where a person is working on (which "Team", "page" or file), just by clicking on a persons icon. If multiple people are working on the same page this is possible, however during a conference when everyone is working on different things, it is often hard to follow with what a person is dealing exactly and it is annoying to tell the exact path.
Having mentioned conferences: it is nice that Samepage has already included a audio/video function. WIth few participants it really works fine, but as soon the amount of people gets above 4 the quality drops. It gets very difficult to understand and follow each other. For external participants or new team members it may be handy to get an indication of who is talking right now.

Richard W.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Endless Opportunities

Reviewed on 09/05/2019

SamePage has made it easier to communicate with all team members - while also giving our team members an opportunity to communicate with each other. This program has helped us manage numerous projects - monitor growth and opportunities, and so much more.

Pros

- Highly versatile
- Simple and easy to use
- Endless opportunities with custom team management
- Easy for onboarding new team members and even clients
- The page tool is a great asset for those in the marketing and advertising industry.
- Mobile app is very responsive

Cons

- High cost per user in comparison to some other tools
- Notifications are not sent when an individual completes a task, which can be problematic.
- I don't know if this would be a great tool for larger businesses - as it can get a bit confusing when there are a lot of individuals talking at once.
- There is no color per user- only profile images - this can make it confusing as well.

Slack, Trello and monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Samepage

Truthfully, after using Slack and Trello, I was looking for something a bit more expansive. This program truly is a powerful asset for communication and project management. Additionally, the SamePage website was quite convincing, providing a wealth of valuable information, answer all our questions, and even offering a 30-day trial.
Grisell M.

A solution that enables team collaboration.

Reviewed on 09/03/2018

The app can be implemented across teams of employees, vendors, partners, consultants and customers. It compiles files, images, videos, conversations and maps on one page to facilitate easy collaboration.

Pros

Samepage brings together project content, tasks, and team conversation so everyone always has context and is up to speed. All the information about your project is on one page.
You can share projects inside your organization as well as with outside contractors, consultants, partners and clients. Set permissions for each individual, so everyone only sees what they should see. It's possible to create public pages and share them with anyone via your social networks.
You can invite team members to collaborate instantly and create collaborative pages.
You can easily start conversations with Samepage Chat.
You can stay connected with your team and post comments, share ideas and assign tasks.
It's also easy to create pages and access all files from app to mobiles.
You can also add calendar events so you never miss a meeting or event.
Makes it easy to keep your files up to date for you and everyone on your team, by uploading any type of file to your team's page and anyone on the team can access, view, edit and save files.

Cons

It's a suite that works better in already integrated teams, the flow depends on the dinamics of the group/organization itself. The performance of its functions stand on the way things are with or without the help of any software.
The free version it has less features, like storage space, archiving, chat days, management content...

Jared M.
  • Industry: Events Services
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Great Tool

Reviewed on 06/01/2020

Trying to collaborate with your team using 10 different tools can make things real difficult. This solved all of those things for me in just one easy to use program.

Pros

I had been searching for quite some time for a good collaborative program that I could have my team use. This was the only program that met my needs. Being able to chat, set up and assign tasks, upload shared documents, and calendar events were the things that got me using this program.

Cons

I honestly haven't been disappointed with anything.

Slack

Reasons for Switching to Samepage

features for samepage blew Slack away. Nothing else at the time I started this search 2 years ago came close to Samepages features.
Ashleigh B.

Overall, a great product! Samepage could use some work, but it helps me juggle my businesses.

Reviewed on 07/06/2019

Pros

I enjoy the pages, tasks, social media integration, and the ability to quickly add timestamps and Excel sheets within pages. I love the ability to add multiple organizations. This helps me keep track of my businesses.

Cons

A couple of things.

First, I want to be able to easily access my pages. I have to click teams > everyone > pages. I want a shortcut similar to the others.

Second, I want Samepage to show the title of each organization. Currently, there is just the building icon and a different color, but it would be easier if the title of each organization was prominently displayed. Also, I want to be able to customize each organization's color scheme.

Third, the Excel features seem to work oddly. I'm having difficulties getting formulas (like summing entire columns, ex. D:D) to work, which makes it harder for me to calculate my finances.

I'm unsure how to get the Excel sheet to scroll vertically so I can add new rows without taking up all of the space.

In addition, I want imported Excel sheets to open within Samepage, rather than in my desktop Excel. It's harder to edit these sheets because I have to re-upload them.

Fourth, I want one page to open when I click on a shortcut. For example, chat automatically opens next to my tasks. This makes two or three columns and feels overwhelming. I want to toggle other pages open if I need them. Perhaps they could have a notification when new content or messages arrive.

Fifth, I want internet sites to open within the application. I clicked on a link and it opened in my regular browser, so then I needed to navigate back to Samepage.

Sixth, add text-to-speech. These may already be present, but I didn't see accessibility options.

Kelvin W.

Samepage for Field Work

Reviewed on 06/02/2019

We are using Samepage as a collaboration tool between our Project Managers (PM) and Field Technicians. The PM creates a team for each job, with a 'default' page. Each page is then modified according to the specific requirements of the job.

By using the available features (especially Tasks and Photos) we have significantly reduced technician delay time, waiting to get answers about the jobs they are on. We are using the 'chat' feature almost exclusively for communication between the field and office, eliminating the delays that are inherent with trying to connect via telephone. There is no more confusion about the status of a job, just check the task list to see what has been completed.

Internally, the process of defining and building a project is much smoother. We have virtually eliminated the cumbersome email threads. For some of our users their volume of email has been reduced by up to 80%. Using the conversation thread within Samepage is far superior to email.

Pros

Easy to learn & use - I was feeling very comfortable using the software after only 2 days. The user interface is very intuitive. There are a fewer 'power user' tricks that you might not discover without actually reading the documentation but once you discover them they are very easy to use. We spent an hour with our field technicians getting them up to speed and then they were off and running.

Support - When I have questions, I usually receive a response within an hour. Occasionally I have made suggestions for enhancements and when those have been deemed worthy, they have been implemented within a week. Unbelievable!

Cons

The mobile app is sometimes a little flaky, but it has improved since we started using Samepage. It is certainly not a show stopper.

Ron elius S.

Amazing Collaboration Software

Reviewed on 13/04/2019

Collaboration has never been easier with Samepage!

Pros

As a Busy Business Professional and overall Information Dissemination workplace, we all need to have a Collaboration tool like a platform for Team Chats, Project Sharing, Files Sharing, and Teamwork. Well if you’re a Team Leader, you have your Goals and Milestones for a certain project but if you don’t have a structured Process Flow assigned to your Members, then no matter how hard you try you can’t be productive and eventually fail at the end. Thankfully, Samepage solved a huge problem for our Organization, its Communication.

Samepage solved huge chunks of time wasted on getting different Teams onboarding process like getting their Emails and Contact Numbers. Samepage allowed our Organization to be more productive than ever, there’s no time wasted only time invested.

Cons

Well, the tool is amazing but of course, changing our current software for Communication to Samepage needs patience and understanding the platform. Thankfully, we adopted quite quickly and the onboarding and learning stage isn’t that hard, it just takes time to fully understand the Software.

Jim F.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Best Value for Collaboration Software Available

Reviewed on 24/12/2019

I believe this is the best-integrated software platform value available. I recommend Samepage to all of my customers when appropriate.

Pros

Combines all of the functionality that I need to run a business. It includes chats, video conferencing, document versioning, and task management. I consider it my own private network as I am an independent consultant. You can have as many different teams and subteams and the storage is great at 1TB per paid user. They have recently introduced Task Boards (Kanban boards) and contiue to improve and simplify the user interface. All of this for $8/user/month. Customer support is excellent allowing me to video conference with customer support unlike all of the other collaboration softwares that I demo'd.

Cons

The "Page" concept can be confusing when you first start. After a quick learning curve you actually appreciate keeping pages as a function as they act like individual team homepage for each member. The Task Boards has recently been introduced and should be improved with additional features and interfaces in the future.

Brad L.

Best way to achieve a paperless office while keeping all information at your fingertips!

Reviewed on 16/06/2017

This software has helped our business become more efficient and cut down on the amount of time we are required to be in the office. Bringing all of the information you need for your business to your fingertips is a truly amazing thing.

Pros

This software is super easy to use. The customer service at Samepage is something that you cant find in the technologically advanced society we live in today. If you have a problem, they will get it fixed. We found a small issue with their mobile app and brought it to their attention. Within two business days, not only had they identified the problem, they had it fixed, submitted to Apple, and I was running a new version that worked perfectly. The whole time, I was being updated by customer service letting me know exactly what step they were on. They truly care about providing the best product out there.

Holly L.

Has helped our remote team feel more connected

Reviewed on 19/07/2019

Pros

We've been using this software for just over a year and I don't know how we ever lived without it. We are a non-profit organization of 7 people, primarily all working part time and remotely. This has allowed us to stop "working" in our inboxes, to keep our projects and conversations organized, to create tasks and set events for deadlines so nothing gets lost or forgotten about. We also have our weekly team meetings right in samepage, which again has helped bring us closer as a team. I feel like we're able to accomplish more because we're spending less time chasing each other! Great investment for our team productivity, continuity and growth as an organization.

Cons

The calendar feature sometimes feels glitchy with scheduling and cancelling events. Wish their was an events page (like the task page) where you could see everything on the calendar in one clear shot.

David L.

Communication in NGO Centrum Paraple (Social rehabilitation for poeple with spinal cord injury)

Reviewed on 29/10/2018

We organize a service plan for the entire organization through Samepage, store all listings, and solve partial projects where we communicate with people outside the organization.

Pros

I have experience with several collaborative systems for my work career and I have to say that Samepage is the most user-friendly and very intuitive for users. We have hierarchical control in our organization, but we handle a lot of things through project management. In the future, I would like to make even more use of the work in shared teams in Samepage and eliminate the email communication.

Cons

These are just a little things that are not important to me now. Sometimes we need more colors schemes when creating multiple calendars paired into one.

Steve C.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Hands down the best collaboration tool available bar none!

Reviewed on 08/08/2017

It is hands down the best collaboration toll we have used

Pros

We have a team across 6 locations in 4 countries and this is our only collaboration tool. It has replaced email, and kills any of the other project management tools. We had used 6 other online tools before this one and they were all so clunky. Setting up a project in other tools is not intuitive, whereas samepage takes less than a minute. KISS, with samepage we have a main page with our project objectives, and on the right we can have an ongoing conversation as the project deliverable's roll out. All the important files, images etc are stored, and we have a permanent record of every step. In the end, if it ticks all the boxes and is easy to use, then people use it. I love it!

Cons

I know it sounds staged, but there is nothing at this stage I don't like. Maybe they could add a gantt chart feature as this would help with running project timelines, but it may also unnecessarily complicate a well resolved product.

Craig G.
  • Industry: Executive Office

I was searching for a product to do what this does so well.

Reviewed on 30/07/2018

Everyone on the software is able to see what is currently happening within a team area.
Being on multiple teams allows you to supervise better an support staff and contractors with questions and quick answers when required.

Pros

I add staff or contractors so we all know what is going on.This keeps me am on top of changes in the field. Contractors keep updating as projects move forward. If a site has an issue all team members are informed and can support the companies with recommendations or assistance.

Cons

Could use a text interface. Samepage is constantly adding small upgrades but they don't seem to inform us of the changes as they are implemented so we may not know to take advantage of the improvements.

Lloyd M.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Great software for managing teams and projects

Reviewed on 04/01/2020

Very intuitive user interface, as I had a less than enthusiastic group when it comes to introducing technology beyond email chains and attachments! Everyone had very favourable feedback.

Pros

Have set this up for a group of volunteers, and most of them are the 'afraid of change/technology' time. Sent out an email with just a few instructions on how to setup their account and a link to a 2 minute video overview (from Samepage) and link to mobile downloads...within hours over 75% of the team (12) had signed up. They all agreed the website/app was very intuitive to use. The group adopted much better than I expected in a much shorter time-frame. Have used BaseCamp before, like this much more.

Cons

Either I haven't figured it out - but the Team or Project folders have tabs for Files, Tasks, Events and Documents. You can create folders under each tab...but I think it would be better to have Folders (by each team, project, sub-team/project) and then each tab is where you can add a File, Event etc. specific to that sub-team/project. That's just the way I think myself and others try to organize our files.

Jorge A.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Been using Samepage for nearly 3 years and enjoying every bit of it

Reviewed on 13/06/2016

The overall experience has been great. The interface after taking a few minutes to watch a demo, makes complete sense and it is fairly intuitive as to how one would layout their data in a meaningful sense. The collaborative features are spot on and easy to use, which is great in convincing others to move away from their tired and lacking platform over to something that is overall just better to use.

Pros

Messaging and collaborative features are spot on, with the ability to compartmentalize teams. The ever evolving feature list based on actual user input and demand speaks volumes to the effort that Kerio places into Samepage as a whole.

Cons

I speak as a minority on this one but I would like to see a Samepage app for Windows Mobile in the Windows Store

Eric A.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Samepage is Awesome

Reviewed on 13/12/2016

I have been using Samepage for years. I share documents with my internal team and my bookkeeper. This is so much better than dropbox. The built-in internal messaging saves time as notes can be attached to posted files and then sent to specific people or to everyone. It is like other software's on steroids. Also, they have a desktop and smartphone Apps as well. Organization is a breeze. It is a strong preference of mine to work with products that are well supported. The people at Samepage are wonderful. The most difficult part of using a new software is learning it. They make that easy as well. Love the people and the product!

Pros

Interface and easy of use.

Cons

Wish certain elements could be removed when not need... like the task or calendar.

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Samepage product review

Reviewed on 21/06/2020

It's been a good overall user experience we've had on samepage. We get work done from anywhere we are and can still communicate freely with team members. Tasks are created and everyone knows what's required for the projects at hand.

Pros

I like its file sharing as well as screen sharing capabilities. Good for team projects since everyone can contribute and share resources in real-time. Cloud-based software for constant access.

Cons

Samepage doesn't have the same feel on mobile device as is on computer. The interface seems clunky and not very responsive.

Matt R.

love Samepage

Reviewed on 23/10/2018

Samepage is just a great way to share info within your organization and with outside teams as well. We use the platform to build out our SOPs with the team then transfer them to word documents.

Pros

Encryption, ease of use and functionality for team collaboration of documents and schedules, deadlines, etc. We use the chat the most in daily work life. I can communicate with my team no matter where I am or they are.

Cons

Some of the integrations with other software is a bit lacking. Editing true excel files is not available. Auto capitalization and right click copy and paste should be a standard function.

Bianca H.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

My Review

Reviewed on 07/11/2018

For those who take to technology easily its great. I've had to do MANY hours of training with members of staff. I personally love using it to keep projects on track and it keeps my email inbox clear of the back on forth that can happen when implement new products in our system.

Pros

I like the team aspect. Everyone can work on the same thing at the same time and I can create checkboxes so I can see when something is completed. I hate chasing people up and wasting time. This has saved so much time.

Cons

The program layout is a steep learning curve (For the oldies who are not technologically minded). The latest update has removed seeing all pages at once now there is only the view of seeing folders and going into each one. Which has slowed down productivity inthe app.

Melrae A.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Terrific Team Tool!

Reviewed on 24/08/2016

I'm so pleased with this collaborative software. It has many helpful tools that keeps our team operating on the same page. ;) We can easily find the latest version of the document without the shuffle of - "Can you email it to me again?" We can change text while we meet online. We open documents and have accurate, on-topic conversations that improve our meetings and make them more efficient.

Pros

Simple file storage; ease of organization; great reference for historical decisions and documentation; amazing tech support that answers my questions quickly and helpfully

Cons

There are some improvements I would like to see on Tasks, but I LOVE the Tasks. I'm okay with something needing to improve - what's perfect? Samepage listens to our requests and accommodates them as they are possible.

Alana R.

This app is exactly what we have been looking for!

Reviewed on 30/04/2018

Pros

Our team loves how Samepage helps us get so much done in one place. We also like being able to see who's online right now, who is editing a page, and who is traveling or out of the office. Many of us often work while on the road, so this is great.

I personally like the video conferencing and the task lists. I can chat with someone while having our shared task list on the screen at the same time, also great!

Seriously, so much better than using email and Google Drive.

Cons

It was time consuming to go through all my messages on my phone, but they just add an inbox, so that helped a lot. I hope they add a mark all as read feature soon.

Randy S.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Easy to use and loaded with functionality

Reviewed on 18/12/2019

We were having trouble coordinating every one's schedule in our church (volunteers). Now people can "join the meeting" when it fits there personal schedule. I think this would be a common issue with many non-profits who utilize volunteer workers.

Pros

The functionality is great--lots of means for connecting with one another, text, chat, video and phone calls. You can organize teams and people in many ways from complete privacy to complete public view and participation, and everything in between. (I have a private "team" that only I can see called, "my scratch pad." I use it for brainstorming.

The "Guide," and other written support is well written and very helpful getting started.

Cons

The templates are not quick there for me.

Thomas D.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Great Software

Reviewed on 29/12/2019

Now able to communicate with coworkers from all over Canada with this program.

Pros

Great Software for small businesses, has everything you needs from private chats to video chat.

Cons

None at the moment other than maybe a darker black out feature.

Jesus C.

Samepage ,an innovative idea to personalize each project!

Reviewed on 09/03/2018

When you handle several projects and you need different things for each of them, this application is your answer, it allows you to configure exactly what you need for each project, it is extremely useful

Pros

It is an innovative program where you can customize each project separately using templates where you can add or several features or elements, it is great because by customizing each project you can have just the tool you need, giving your projects a lot of fluidity by having at hand what you need. you need, and also has all the basic tools, assignment of tasks, etc, use it is great!

Cons

It is different from other applications of this type, although personalization is your greatest achievement, it may clash with the preferences of some people, but you must be ready to change

The right software to work as team of superheroes!! Look no further!

Reviewed on 10/07/2018

Pros

I simply loved SamePage from moment one. The great UX it brings at every single step relieves you from a lot of concerns and distractions. Chat, share, keep track and always stay focused, that is what this software makes possible.

And if you work a lot with Google Drive, Box or DropBox, you can incorporate those files in SamePage. No prob!

SamePage has both Android and iOS apps, so everyone is updated immediately and on site.

Schedules, task management, collaboration, chatting, all in one. Forget all the rest.

Cons

It may be a little difficult for some people to get the essence of it: same page. Everyone should be in the same page if they want to succeed. That's it. Once everyone gets it, voilá!