Showing 844 reviews of 809

Samepage

Real-Time Team Collaboration & Project Management Software

4.8 /5 (809 reviews) Write a Review!

Showing 844 reviews of 809
Kim B.

All-in-one project management solution

Reviewed on 14/11/2019

Very positive and their customer support team goes above and beyond my expectations.

Pros

I love the ease of use and being able to manage all of my team's communication all in one place. We create project plans, chat, share files, set up private communications with clients, and so much more.

Cons

It is hard to find something that I like least about Samepage. Since I've been using project management software for many years so the transition into using Samepage was easy for me. For newbies, there may be a steep learning curve at first to learn how Samepage manages content in teams instead of projects. Otherwise, I would say it was easy for me to get started with.

Cheryl H.

Samepage platform enabled my organizational success as Project Manager for my company!!

Reviewed on 13/05/2020

I was hired on at my company to create a system to manage and track the flow of our construction projects & contracts. I needed exactly what samepage offered: a platform for organization, tracking, integration, and chat all in one. I am thrilled with the efficiency that I achieve using samepage as the software platform to perform my job and manage our company.

Pros

Samepage has all the features I need to operate as a manger of multiple large construction projects/contracts. The initial integration with existing business process was easy as I was able to customize pretty much everything to suit my organization's needs. Being a small business, I found it especially helpful to update as things shifted and expanded. An additional benefit was the great value for the cost.

Cons

Sometimes wish there was more color themes to brighten up the interface, but overall I greatly appreciate the clean & simple appearance.

Carolyn S.

so simple to use

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

Team members found this product particularly quick and easy to learn how to use.

Pros

- the free option meets most of our needs adequately
- love that the chat & audio/video calling is integrated

Cons

- no date stamp on when tasks are completed is the single biggest negative for us
- no ability to have parent/child tasks or sub-tasks and individualise deadlines on those sub-tasks or have a timeline, the alternatives are to either create multiple tasks for something that is actually just one task with multiple stages involving multiple people, or to juggle names on the personal assigned responsibility field... so choose between clutter or messiness :(
- no ability to quickly and easily export content to have a backup (with the free version, users can easily accidentally or intentionally cause huge damage)

Claire T.

SamePage has been a total gamechanger!

Reviewed on 02/07/2020

IT IS AMAZING.

Pros

As a writer I was forever sending emails with attachments to clients. My inbox was out of control and it was difficult to know where any project was up to.

SamePage has eradicated all of that. Each of my clients now has their own client portal which they have full access to. The chat function means they can message me 24/7 from their phone or pc. Real time editing and updating is amazing. Honestly, SamePage has completely changed my business and is saving hours of time and has improved client interaction beyond comprehension.

Cons

The only slight tweek I would make is to be able to easily change a guests role once they have been added, but this is a tiny niggle.

Eric W.

9.9 out of 10

Reviewed on 08/07/2020

9/9 out of 10!

Pros

I love everything about it! It's so easy - it has everything we want on it; templates and much more!

Cons

The only thing i am WAITING for is for them to get more bandwidth so that video conferencing is easier.

Pedro C.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Exceptional Communication and Sharing Platform

Reviewed on 23/07/2020

Prior to samepage, it was a hassle communicating information to our team members due to the nature of our 24-hour business (hotel). Thanks to Samepage, the team remains connected beyond the shift. In addition, it allow us to build our culture by sharing motivational material and useful information through it. We have automated more than 75% of our daily procedures through Samepage and the entire team loves it.

Pros

Ability to communicate seamlessly with the entire team quickly and efficiently. Samepage allows us to share documents, important information and communicate among each other more efficiently.

Cons

We would like to see added integrations from apps other than those available through Zapier. We would also see additional formats for shareables.

Tom P.

A fantastic FREE team/project management tools

Reviewed on 03/08/2020

Really great project management tool with brilliant features. Can take some getting used to though.

Pros

Samepage is an incredibly full-featured project/team management tool.

It has a lot of the same functionality as some of it's paid competitors like Asana or [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] but Samepage also has a free version with the majority of features still intact

Cons

Doesn't feel or look as slick/intuitive as some of the competitors.

Levin S.
  • Industry: Sports

Get more done in less time with all-in-one: Communication, Organization and digital workspace!

Reviewed on 10/07/2019

We were founding a young competitive sailing team. We knew that we would be a small team of people from many different places, who are already busy with tight agendas. Next to a young core team, there would be others of different background and age involved which could fluctuate. Nevertheless all need to work together and do all required tasks in order to realize a successful sailing season.
Therefore we needed a platform that would enable us to collaborate from any place, provides structural flexibility and agility, is easy to use and manages tasks - Sampage!
Since more than 6 months Samepage is our reliable Digital Mate and a great enrichment for the entire team. Although it can't sail, this special team member gives us support where ever we are and at any time. It is always up to date, reminds us for events and what tasks we have to do, documents everything relevant and liaise with all team members and externals and is also a competent knowledge base.
Samepage is focused on the essential functionalities with not much distraction, which makes it easy to get along with. With its many useful skills, almost no further tool/platform is required. Hence it enables and promotes an efficient workflow, such that we can spent more time on the most important part: Sailing!
Like all of in our team, Samepage also has areas to improve on. However, from our experience it is doing a great job in developing itself further to become a better professional – as we are too!

Pros

Samepage allows different ways of how the work environment/team is set-up and we first had to find our own best way to use Sampage. This usually clarifies during the working process as the "Team"/"Sub-Team" and "Page" structure offers high flexibility and can always be adapted to meet exactly the current needs. This agility is great for start-ups, project groups and all kind of smaller NGO's.
Samepage helped us to get organized and to gain a clear overview over our activities (Trainings, Races, Maintenance, Partnerships, Finances...). Everyone can see what the current state of the project is and how everyone is progressing with their individual tasks. Due to its availability on mobile devices and with the built-in communication features, it makes it super easy to hold meetings via audio/video and assign tasks to relevant persons. The pages with live collaboration feature, allows us to work together and get work done directly. Other members can join working at the same time or take over the work at a later point. The full time availability makes it possible for everyone to work on the project, whenever it fits best.
As our team was changing and growing, Samepage showed nicely how easy members can be managed, how scalable it is and to for growing teams. and possible to only get relevant people involved.
There are steadily coming more improvements and new functionalities, which shows that feedback is taken seriously and benefits all users.

Cons

As Samepage can be used in so many different ways, it may be hard for new team members to get used to the established structure. The full functionalities, are sometimes a bit hidden and need to be explored. If there would be more template pages, in which all functionalities appear, users would know better what features there are and how to use them.
Although the desktop application is very self-explaining and easy to use, the mobile version is not as clear and handy. It is hard to get an overview and the navigation not very intuitive - one can easily get lost in too many layers when dealing with larger team or project structures.
It would be nice to trace where a person is working on (which "Team", "page" or file), just by clicking on a persons icon. If multiple people are working on the same page this is possible, however during a conference when everyone is working on different things, it is often hard to follow with what a person is dealing exactly and it is annoying to tell the exact path.
Having mentioned conferences: it is nice that Samepage has already included a audio/video function. WIth few participants it really works fine, but as soon the amount of people gets above 4 the quality drops. It gets very difficult to understand and follow each other. For external participants or new team members it may be handy to get an indication of who is talking right now.

Linda G.
  • Industry: Human Resources

One-stop-shop

Reviewed on 13/12/2019

I've been able to create individual project teams for various career professionals who need collaboration for their goals and milestones. It's an intensive process my clients have to participate in, and using Samepage has made the projects and scope of services seamless. I've been able to save time and increase clients' project goals because of the ease-of-use.

Pros

Samepage is the one collaboration software that doesn't require integration for every need. It's the ability to have video calls, teams setups, project tracking, calendar sharing and more... no additional apps to choose from that integrate! It's all in one platform.

Cons

Being very transparent and I have no cons.

Jared M.
  • Industry: Events Services
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Great Tool

Reviewed on 06/01/2020

Trying to collaborate with your team using 10 different tools can make things real difficult. This solved all of those things for me in just one easy to use program.

Pros

I had been searching for quite some time for a good collaborative program that I could have my team use. This was the only program that met my needs. Being able to chat, set up and assign tasks, upload shared documents, and calendar events were the things that got me using this program.

Cons

I honestly haven't been disappointed with anything.

Sarah L.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Easy to collaborate with clients and contractors

Reviewed on 08/10/2018

I have a need to share a document, image, concept, project plan, etc. for collaboration purposes. Not just email a document, I need group feedback and conversation about a topic. The chat feature allows for everyone to see what is happening rather than flood an inbox and have points go unnoticed.

Pros

There are many things I like about this software so it's hard to pick just one. So I'll comment on the one closest to my small business decision making. I love that I don't need to pay for each user. I have a business model that has users changing monthly, and sometime weekly. As a small business owner this allows me to share a page when I need to quickly, or have someone collaborate for months.

Cons

The Android app texting and voice texting. When responding to a chat using my Samsung Galaxy 7, all words typed look underlined so they appear misspelled. And when attempting to voice text I need to set the phone down and wait about a minute for it to catch up. Also, there is a syncing issue sometimes with the offline file folder. Not sure why this is happening but would really like to see that get fixed.

Ron elius S.

Amazing Collaboration Software

Reviewed on 13/04/2019

Collaboration has never been easier with Samepage!

Pros

As a Busy Business Professional and overall Information Dissemination workplace, we all need to have a Collaboration tool like a platform for Team Chats, Project Sharing, Files Sharing, and Teamwork. Well if you’re a Team Leader, you have your Goals and Milestones for a certain project but if you don’t have a structured Process Flow assigned to your Members, then no matter how hard you try you can’t be productive and eventually fail at the end. Thankfully, Samepage solved a huge problem for our Organization, its Communication.

Samepage solved huge chunks of time wasted on getting different Teams onboarding process like getting their Emails and Contact Numbers. Samepage allowed our Organization to be more productive than ever, there’s no time wasted only time invested.

Cons

Well, the tool is amazing but of course, changing our current software for Communication to Samepage needs patience and understanding the platform. Thankfully, we adopted quite quickly and the onboarding and learning stage isn’t that hard, it just takes time to fully understand the Software.

Lara A.

My search for perfect team collaboration is over

Reviewed on 06/10/2019

I am hard to impress. But samepage has made my life so much easier, I really would not be without it now. I use it daily to manage teams, sort tasks, add and work on documents, trial new members. I love it.

Pros

I absolutely love Samepage. I searched for literally weeks, going through everything I could find, to get the tools I needed at an affordable price. Price is critical to me as I am very small and also the features are vital. Trying to find software that a) is logical b) is affordable and c) is full of features is really hard. But samepage manages this.

Cons

I would like the calls to work a bit better (although I think this has improved in the last few weeks) and also I would like to have remote control option like you can on zoom. This would be ace. Also I would like to have ability to be able to open multiple browsers instead of only seeing one page at a time.

Brooke N.

Samepage Review

Reviewed on 30/08/2018

Overall Samepage allows for an easier and more organized work day and school feel.

Pros

Samepage allows for all of our staff members to easily communicate. It is a quick way to get a fast answer when we need to know something. Samepage also allows for us to have an organized way to keep our staff on target and it keeps everyone on the "Same-Page" throughout our daily routines. It is unique because it allows for you to create larger teams and you can upload documents, important reminders, calendars and group chats. While the large groups/pages are easily accessible and nice to keep organized, you can also privately chat one person in particular if need be.

Cons

There really isn't anything that I dislike about Samepage.

David L.

Communication in NGO Centrum Paraple (Social rehabilitation for poeple with spinal cord injury)

Reviewed on 29/10/2018

We organize a service plan for the entire organization through Samepage, store all listings, and solve partial projects where we communicate with people outside the organization.

Pros

I have experience with several collaborative systems for my work career and I have to say that Samepage is the most user-friendly and very intuitive for users. We have hierarchical control in our organization, but we handle a lot of things through project management. In the future, I would like to make even more use of the work in shared teams in Samepage and eliminate the email communication.

Cons

These are just a little things that are not important to me now. Sometimes we need more colors schemes when creating multiple calendars paired into one.

Steve C.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Hands down the best collaboration tool available bar none!

Reviewed on 08/08/2017

It is hands down the best collaboration toll we have used

Pros

We have a team across 6 locations in 4 countries and this is our only collaboration tool. It has replaced email, and kills any of the other project management tools. We had used 6 other online tools before this one and they were all so clunky. Setting up a project in other tools is not intuitive, whereas samepage takes less than a minute. KISS, with samepage we have a main page with our project objectives, and on the right we can have an ongoing conversation as the project deliverable's roll out. All the important files, images etc are stored, and we have a permanent record of every step. In the end, if it ticks all the boxes and is easy to use, then people use it. I love it!

Cons

I know it sounds staged, but there is nothing at this stage I don't like. Maybe they could add a gantt chart feature as this would help with running project timelines, but it may also unnecessarily complicate a well resolved product.

Felipe A.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

An innovative way to manage and configure projects.

Reviewed on 06/04/2018

Configure each project as something unique, using the same application but configuring it as if it were something new and unique, this allows you to add only the tools that are necessary for the project and make it as easy to work as possible.

Pros

Samepage is an innovative service for project management, it is excellent that from the moment you start a project there is a screen where you can configure each of the aspects you want to add, the tools you want to use in it, the chat, those who participate , everything, everything is configurable, which gives you the ability to create each project in a different way, personalized and with the tools you want to use, you can present it to your clients using the same tool and making it look like something totally different.

Cons

At first it may be a little complicated to understand the application as it is a different way of working, it may take a bit of time for your team to learn to use it correctly, in principle it will add time to development but the benefits are worth it.

Francisco V.

Customize each project and manage with the tools you need.

Reviewed on 16/03/2018

Have a tool that allows me to organize and customize each project as required, in terms of vision and tools.
It is a new way of looking at the organization of projects, it can be a bit complicated to adopt the tool in the work teams and create a bit of resistance.

Pros

It is a way to manage projects very focused on personalization for each of them, when the company manages projects and wants to customize so that each one identifies and manages only the tools that are necessary for the job, samepage is the solution, you can add or remove functionalities for projects and customize the views, also fulfilling all the tasks when project management is concerned.

Rachel W.

Finally Organized!

Reviewed on 03/11/2016

We use Samepage to keep our company events and internal action items organized. The main feature that sold us was the ability to create teams and subpages for all the different concurrent projects that we are working on. Now all relevant files, notes, and tasks are housed in their own page instead of pieced out in emails, calendars, and google drive. We no longer need to email updated documents since Samepage allows you to upload and modify a file directly from their servers.

Another great feature is the ability to invite outside collaborators without having to buy them a license. Our outside collaborators only work on specific projects for a short period of time, being able to include them in our planning phase without giving them access to other proprietary planning details is great!

Samepage is a great program for our project management needs.

Pros

Ability to upload and modify files so the most current version is available to everyone.
Subpages for different ongoing projects
Able to invite outside collaborators without having to buy an extra license

Cons

Milestones are the only entries added to the calendar. Being able to have tasks with deadlines added to the calendar (with a reminder) would be great.
Also, once a task has been completed or milestone date has passed, it would be nice to have the entry on the subpage archived to reduce clutter.

Randy S.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Easy to use and loaded with functionality

Reviewed on 18/12/2019

We were having trouble coordinating every one's schedule in our church (volunteers). Now people can "join the meeting" when it fits there personal schedule. I think this would be a common issue with many non-profits who utilize volunteer workers.

Pros

The functionality is great--lots of means for connecting with one another, text, chat, video and phone calls. You can organize teams and people in many ways from complete privacy to complete public view and participation, and everything in between. (I have a private "team" that only I can see called, "my scratch pad." I use it for brainstorming.

The "Guide," and other written support is well written and very helpful getting started.

Cons

The templates are not quick there for me.

Jorge V.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Samepage: Collaborate, Communicate and Learn as a team

Reviewed on 09/11/2018

Service, support, functionality, everything is amazing. Good by email, good bye dropbox, good by a lot of tools that makes you ping point all day long. You have everything you need to work smarter, to collaborate fastest, to communicate in context and to learn as a team, that, according to Peter Sange, its the only and true competitive advantage in the digital world

Pros

It integrates a lot of productivity tools into one single point of contact. It is amazing the way you improve your productivity when using Samepage.

Cons

Everything is great! Samepage help us to interact closely within the company and with customer and partners. This make the collaboration truly effective and agile.

Mary S.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

The Next Level In Web Collaboration Tools

Reviewed on 06/03/2019

I love Samepage and hope to continue to use it for years to come.

Pros

The organization and features of Samepage are amazing! I've never seen a web collaboration tool like it. I love how there are chats for each page and team. This centralized communication contained for each topic is so helpful and easy to refer back to. An invaluable resource! I also love how I can set tasks for myself or other team members. I've already recommended Samepage to a non-profit organization I am part of!

Cons

I am not a fan of how restrictive the free version is and how I cannot see what private teams are created as an admin like in the Pro version. How can I make sure that members are using it within the free parameters if I don't have access to the content manager mode?

Also, the pricing for paid membership for a large company is very expensive if every member does not utilize it the same.

Jarrod C.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Samepage Does What the Name Says

Reviewed on 12/09/2019

Pros

Centralizing communication and collaboration outside of e-mail.

Cons

Still a little rough around the edges with some additional features that I would like, but I am encouraged that the devs will continue improving the service.