TapClicks

A Unified Marketing Operations Platform Powered By Your Data

4.3 /5 (163 reviews) Write a Review!

Kiri T.

Unrivaled Customization in Order Management and Reporting

Reviewed on 16/11/2018

TapClicks provides a huge benefit to both us as a company, and to our clients. It is one dashboard where everyone can log into and tell you everything you need to know about a campaign, from it's status, order details, and creative files to the actual campaign data and reporting. This full-cycle tool has made us much more efficient as a company.

Pros

The ability to customize everything from reporting for us and for our clients, as well as in order management. Everything is fine-tuned to our business model, and we are given the tools to make the adjustments we need in real-time.

Cons

As with platforms that house a lot of data, there can be issues with the data imports, causing us to have inaccurate data our dashboard. TapClicks works as quickly as they can to remedy any data issues, but sometimes the turnaround is not quick enough for our fast moving business.

Kasie C.

TAP Review from Conversion Logix

Reviewed on 19/01/2021

TapClicks is an amazing tool to showcase to our clients how their digital campaigns are performing.

Pros

I love this platform and the customization options! We've tested out a few other reporting tools and we always came back to TAP. Very user friendly, a first time user can easily navigate through data and information and rarely have questions or need help. It is easy to export data which is very helpful in segmenting data for regional reports.

Cons

I recall there were a few features my team did not like, but I cannot recall specifics. I myself do not have any complaints.

Jenny M.

Easy and Dependable

Reviewed on 25/01/2021

From the start it has been a great partnership and I value their software and their support services.

Pros

I like that I can count on it to work, it is dependable, the setup was easy and the customer support I receive when I have any questions is outstanding.

Cons

I would like to be able to customize a few more little things about the reports, but I believe if I upgraded to the custom reports I would be able to do so. Since this need was was only for one client out of many that I would need to make those customizations for, it didn't make sense to upgrade the entire account to satisfy just one so we decided not to upgrade.

Jorge P.

Integrations are awesome in TapClicks, it's got most of my data linked. I love TapClicks.

Reviewed on 03/07/2020

TapClicks has resolved most of my marketing reporting and communications problems. In the past, we used to download data from Google Ads to an excel workbook and start editing and formatting to make presentable, which used to be very time-consuming and tiring. Additionally, I needed to change my internal call reporting software and I was very worried about how to integrate data with this new software, it is great to know that TabClicks is limitless since it also has integrations for almost all call reporting software, this actually makes it easy for my agency and my clients to create a dashboard and communicate the most important metrics to our partners. Having said this, the experience that I have had with TabClicks solving my reporting issues has been very relieving and satisfactory. I am very happy working with TapClicks and I hope they continue to come up with more features, integrations, and tools to continue to improve the user's experiences.

Pros

Working with TapClicks gives you access to a relevant and large integrations library for your marketing reporting needs. It is so great to know that you are just a few clicks away from creating and modifying cutting-edge dashboards to present to your clients. Additionally, the interface is pretty user-friendly and makes it easy to come up with new ideas.

TapClicks has more upsides than downsides, its automation and the way everything is put together quickly and efficiently is wonderful.

Cons

Everything is nice, maybe adding more templates would help to have ideas about new ways to create dashboards, and sometimes adding some tutorials will also help.

Emily O.

Not Intuitive, Many Bugs

Reviewed on 25/01/2021

Tapclicks has made reporting much easier for me but after speaking with others in the industry about what platforms they use, it sounds like the ease of use isn't quite what some other platforms are, though I have never looked into the differences in price.

Pros

I like the ability to connect data sources directly to the platform. My rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is awesome. He is so helpful, always on the ball, friendly, and will drop everything to help solve a problem.

Cons

The layout of the platform is not intuitive. Many features in the Data section make no sense how they are laid out, how you navigate, and options to customize. Even creating widgets seemed nonsensical when I started using this platform. I come across a lot of unexplained bugs, I am in contact with customer support often but a lot of the time they have no answers for the bugs. The site speed is very hit or miss despite trying all of the recommendations to speed it up. There are capabilities that seem SO basic to me that the platform doesn't offer. We are constantly giving recommendations or requests to our rep and he forwards them on. If I could redesign this platform myself, I would give it a total overhaul.

Tim B.

Marketing reporting and analytics with an easy to use platform

Reviewed on 01/02/2021

We have used this product to gain insights into the campaigns we run for our clients and it allows us to keep track of many key components that we use to show how effective a campaign is and also where they could use some improvements.

Pros

Tapclicks is a great program for those who want to get more insight into their marketing efforts. This program was fairly easy to deploy and it has a great interface that makes it easy to find the specific information or datasets you are looking for.

Cons

There really aren't many things that I can point out that are an issue with this program. I would say that given the type of program this is, I would have thought there would have been more features and ways to integrate with more platforms than there are.

Bret P.

Saved me countless hours of reporting (and eliminated errors).

Reviewed on 10/04/2018

Tremendous time saving from creating client reports.
Cross-platform data analysis is VERY EASY.
Custom connections are great for importing custom data and integrating into reports (i.e. sales).
White label is great as we send reports to clients.
New connectors (services) sometimes take time to be integrated but the team is always open to suggestions.

Pros

Great customer service - always happy to help
Solid software
Dependable
Constant updates & new connections
Tapclicks team seems very proactive

Cons

I've been a client for a couple years and my learning curve was tough, especially custom connections, however their new releases have made things much easier. New clients will not have any issues.

Keisha P.

It's a good reporting platform.

Reviewed on 20/01/2021

Pros

They are able to integrate with most of our advertising platforms.

Cons

It is hard to drill down more. An example would be with analytics, we can only show general overall site data, not specific to a landing page.

Kiri T.

Powerful & Customizable

Reviewed on 11/07/2019

The TapClicks team has gone above and beyond for us as a company and has allowed up to grow our products and clients quickly and efficiently. We utilize both their TapAnalytics and TapOrders features daily.

Pros

The many features that we can customize, and how often TapClicks updates their product with new features.

Cons

Because TapClicks is awesome with updating their product, when new releases come out, they can break previous settings and other functionality.

Colin M.

Great platform for data reporting & analytics

Reviewed on 20/11/2018

We needed to provide our clients with real-time reporting for their campaigns in one single location. TapClicks provided our clients with easy access to all campaign information in one place. Our clients love it.

Pros

I love all the API connections they have built out. It makes it extremely easy to pull in data from the core platforms we are advertising on. What's better is I can also map and set-up Google Sheets for raw data ingestion, providing me the ability to have all data sources for clients in one locations.

Cons

I wish there was more freedom and thought put into the overall design and navigation between dashboards.

TapClicks 4+ years

Reviewed on 01/02/2021

Overall its a great journey and our TapClicks rep is always get back to us on time. Appreciate his help.

Pros

Their Team is very supportive and have implemented most features that was requested . Some new Data views,Report Studio, Date comparisons etc.

Cons

Once the widget is created we could change the data view of the data source. Now that's not possible. It used to save lot of time when we were creating new dashboards

Roger A.

Amazing Integrations!

Reviewed on 19/01/2021

Exceptional! The UI is very intuitive and easy to use. Integrates super easy with the rest of software we use on a daily basis.

Pros

How easy is to use, as soon as you log in you get easy access to every part and setting.

Cons

Not much to say here, I really like how easy is to use and link it to the other platforms we utilize

Tracey K.

Learning curve, but very powerful

Reviewed on 27/11/2018

We are so happy with the customer support we receive from TapClicks. Our person there has been extremely responsive, patient and helpful. They've used some of our requests and suggestions in enhancing the platform and we greatly appreciate that.

Pros

We love having a consistent look to all of our reports and that we don't have to do them manually once we get a client report set up. It's also flexible enough that we can make changes last minute and still not affect the overall quality of the reports we generate. We've been using it for over a year and still haven't tapped all that it can do.

Cons

There is a learning curve. We are using TapClicks slightly differently than I think it was intended, so setting up our initial report layouts and understanding the subtle nuances of the software took some time.

Aly S.

TapClicks has been helpful in allowing my to pull in my reporting from several different...

Reviewed on 16/04/2018

Pros

The ability to manipulate widgets to present the data in a variety of visual representations. I can choose a bar graph, a pie chart, whole numbers, etc. whatever I think is the best way to present that specific data. I also like how quickly I can reach out to my customer service representative. They don't always have the answer, but they try to find it. I also appreciate how quickly I can pull a report once I have done the heavy lifting of setting up the dashboard.

Cons

I don't like that I can't manually upload some of the reporting information I need. My display provided is not a platform that TapClicks currently has an integration for. I do not get the type of reporting excel or csv file that I need to upload that data to TapClicks, so my display reporting is never able to be included in the TapClicks reports I give to clients. I have to go and create a separate report entirely for any display data which sort of defeats the purpose of having TapClicks. I also don't like that the widgets like to bug out fairly often. It seems like every time I log on to TapClicks to pull a report one of the widgets is messing up and not reporting data accurately. As you can guess this is very frustrating when a client is on the way and I need an accurate report asap.

Kate N.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Frustrated And Looking For New Options

Reviewed on 25/01/2021

I think this is burdensome to have to find the data views in order to pull in data from the various connected assets. Why can't I just pick the dimensions and metrics I want? Why can't I trust the data it pulls in?

Pros

i like how many integrations it has with other software.

Cons

I don't like the report export options, I don't like the way I can't trust that it pulls in accurately from my assets, I don't like how cumbersome it is to build reports that show the data I want. I don't like how I can only have one dashboard and I can't save versions of it (like from one quarter to the next) for when I'm showing special promotions, etc. I don't like how hard it is to duplicate widgets and then change the data in the duplicated version.

Kim J.

I actually work for an agency

Reviewed on 10/02/2021

Pros

Previously we were in the stone age and put reports together for clients via Word. This makes it so easy to find information their campaign platforms in one place. The widgets are clear, easy to put together and "does the math" for me!

Cons

Would love the ability to copy sections of reports directly on the dashboard. Saving it to the library is just one more step to slow me down. Many of my sections within a report need the same info, just different titles/focuses. Duplicating the widget and then moving it to another section is also just time consuming.

Laurent E.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Great performance dashboard across multiple platforms

Reviewed on 25/01/2021

Excellent experience so far and the support team is great and quick to respond to our queries.

Pros

Integration with multiple platforms and ability to give a live access of those dashboards to our clients

Cons

Some API connexion issues with FB that seem to be recurring

Charimel M.

TapClicks to Dash

Reviewed on 19/01/2021

Pros

Pros, gather data from our platform. It is great and easy to use once you are familiar with what you are looking for.

Cons

Cons, slow exporting report maybe due to all the data in the platform. But it takes a good minute at least for 1 dashboard report to export specially when team are on reporting week.

• Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Dashboard tool with lots of customizable features but not perfect.

Reviewed on 12/12/2020

TapClicks is up and coming so I expect their platform to improve, but they currently struggle with week report templates and reporting tools.

Pros

Lots of custom data connectors and customizable features that allow you to manipulate data. Lots of options for graphs and ways to visualize data.

Cons

Frequently run into bugs or data not loading. Default templates are very poorly formatted and you need to put in a lot of work to get them up to client needs. Reporting is weak.

Daryl G.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Great way to get unify multiple reporting sources

Reviewed on 17/04/2018

Expanded capabilities. Happier customers. Future readiness. Streamlined Reporting.

Pros

just about any time I consider a new publisher or vendor, Tap already has an integration making for a fast and easy way to unify.

Cons

While they have many add on modules and capabilities, to my knowledge you can't push information back to publishers.

Chris W.

Great

Reviewed on 09/05/2018

Pros

Ease of use and new features. It was very easy to get TapClicks up and running for reporting. Easy integration and adding new customers is quick.

Cons

Some features have cause issues but customer services are great to deal with. Also, some of the field customizations is a bit limited - the ability to add a remove some fields requires reaching out to CSR.

Carrie V.

Scalable but clunky

Reviewed on 19/01/2021

Pros

The ability to provide client users with logons and use templated dashboards which will filter directly to only that client's data is really wonderful in concept, and helps tremendously with scalability.

Cons

Compared to things like Google Data Studio and Tableau, the visualizations are clunky, and not as customizable. There are only a few ways that data can be displayed. Filters are problematic. We have had issues with client data being exposed to other clients, and no one at Tap seemed alarmed or in a hurry to fix, meanwhile we were in breech of our client's confidentiality agreements.

Kyle R.

Great Reporting Software

Reviewed on 20/11/2018

Pros

The instant-on integrations are great and automated reports are very convenient.

Cons

There are occasional limitations to report formatting, but overall it's very flexible.

Benjamin N.

Your program is alright

Reviewed on 25/01/2021

It's alright. Again, getting data set up correctly to work well with TapCLicks is annoying. It stops us from using TapClicks more.

Pros

When it works, it works really well. But that's hard to come by

Cons

YOur user experience needs a lot of work. If data isn't set up in a certain way it makes it extremely difficult to use TapClicks efficiently. There are lots of little things which really hinder the performance of the program and our company wanting to continue to use TC as our business intelligence tool.

TC should look to incorporate a lot of features that are found in programs like excel.

Ryleigh S.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Good platform for data

Reviewed on 19/01/2021

Pros

I use TapClicks at various times throughout the month to track performance metrics and to create monthly reports for my clients' digital marketing campaigns. It's easy to navigate, use and understand.

Cons

Reports can take up to a minute or two to load.